October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 27, 2023 19:01:10 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
These questions were answered ICly, digitally, and anonymously.

SURVEY #1

"The region keeps falling apart. How the hell is anyone supposed to 'follow their dreams' or whatever like that?"

SURVEY #3

"Hell no, it's all just a bunch of mumbo-jumbo to sell newspapers and shit. I even looked up my sign one time, The Scale, and I'm nothing like that. They keep the horoscopes vague enough to apply to pretty much everyone, so people keep falling for it."[/font
close tab

played by

raikourider

She/Her
March 18
Ecruteak City
Straight
Expeditionary
Rustboro Captain
Single; Not Looking
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
3,454 posts
part of
TAG WITH @shalinnariya
Shalin Nariya
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Mar 30, 2023 5:37:47 GMT
Shalin Nariya Avatar
Answered ICly, digitally, and anonymously.

SURVEY #1

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"[break][break]

"I'm really happy with what I do right now! It provides insight into Hoenn's past, which is important for learning of the region's supernatural aspects."

SURVEY #3

"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."[break][break]
"No."

SURVEY #6

"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"[break][break]

"I'd love to go back to Johto. It was my home until I moved here."

SURVEY #8

"If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"[break][break]

"Adaptability. I want to be ready for any environment, any ruin, any locale!"

SURVEY #10

"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"[break][break]

"Keldeo."

SURVEY #12

"What turns you on? What gets you excited?"[break][break]

"The thrill and bloodrush of riding a Pokémon that's got some fight to it!"

SURVEY #13

"Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."[break][break]

"Lost world."

SURVEY #14

"Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."[break][break]

"6/10. Would rate it 9/10 but I have serious privacy concerns."
close tab

played by

Nellethiel

Lilah; Ceres
She/her/hers
August 1st
Saffron
Heterosexual
Celebrity
Civilian
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
Beauty is power; a smile is its sword
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @delilah
Delilah Silph
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 2:15:47 GMT
Delilah Silph Avatar
Answered IC and submitted through digital means (Delilah is not worried about anonymity):

"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
I am doing what I was made to do, what I was born to do. I want to keep making movies and music for as long as I can!
"What would your ideal date be? And who with?"
Dinner, cocktails, the theater. I'm utterly predictable, I suppose.
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?"
Astrology is fun! I'm a Leo, we're supposedly bold and charismatic, natural leaders and performers. For me, that's pretty on the nose.
"What was your favourite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"
I had a stuffed Munna as a child, my mother bought it for me to help ward off nightmares. I've always had very vivid dreams...
"Who would you want to raise your child if you die unexpectedly? Why?"
Hm, probably my siblings...well, Yui and Fernando, anyway.
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
Unova was so exciting, I can't wait to go back to Castelia for my next film project!
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What's yours?"
Chocolate is overrated...
"If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"
Cute Charm. Goodbye, critics!
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
My family is here.
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
I have read about a Pokémon called Cresselia that can grant pleasant dreams. Sounds lovely to me.
"Do you have a role model? If so, who is it and why?"
The list of actresses and musicians that have inspired me over the years would be too long to list...
"What turns you on? What gets you excited?"
Confidence.
"Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."
Science fiction, I guess? I admit, I'm not much of a reader...
"Are you enjoying the video game, Rondez-view of Luv? Give us a rating."
It's rather addicting, isn't it? Though my own "route" was...disturbingly accurate. I suppose there's a lot of information about me out there, though...I wonder how accurate the other routes are? Some of the people I encountered were folks I had never heard of before...
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,215 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 3:14:32 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
SURVEY #1
"If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"

obligation. but! my life is fabulous... save for a few annoyances here and there.

SURVEY #2
(SUBMITTED BY SKYLER DROSS)

something intimate and sultry. the who doesn't matter so much, as long as they're fun.

SURVEY #3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

the ram. which makes sense since i'm the GOAT.

SURVEY #4

a children's makeup set that i had to hide from my parents.

SURVEY #5

100% childfree.

SURVEY #6
"If you didn't live in Hoenn, which other region would you rather live in? Why?"
(SUBMITTED BY BARNABY FINCH)

ramène-moi à kalos.

SURVEY #7
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What’s yours?"

neon colors don't look good on anyone. it's not chic! it's atrocious!

SURVEY #8

libero. i like when things are in my favor.

SURVEY #9
"Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
(SUBMITTED BY GWYAR WLEDIG)

obligation, remember?

SURVEY #10
"If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
(SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

moltres.

SURVEY #11
(SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

a few come to mind, but they're less of a role model and more of a cautionary tale.

SURVEY #12

oh, so much. it depends on the person.

SURVEY #13

science fiction.

SURVEY #14

10/10 they're definitely stealing our data but the 18+ routes are so good i can let it slide.

SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

what's a deep, dark thought that you've never said aloud?

close tab

played by

lou

lam
he/him
twenty-six
may 7th
hau’oli city, alola
rooksexual (demi)
lilycove gym leader
gym leader
dinner in bed, and korean food, say ‘i love you’ just a little bit too soon.
awards
1,521 posts
lam logan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lou
lam logan
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 3:22:32 GMT
lam logan Avatar

Uhmmmm for a long time, probably complacency. A little splash of general laziness. But that is being worked on.

Well, for starters, it’ll be with , no contest. While he might be into big gestures…I’m pretty chill. Netflix and chill level, really. Maybe I dunno, visiting Alola together would be fun, but that’s more a trip than a date.

Eeeehhhh, I’m ambivalent. Mad Taurus energy tho, yannow?

Gotta be the toy pidgeot I had. Its wings would flap and everything. Or the fancy kite I had designed like moltres.

uhhh , I guess. Can’t say that’s in the agenda, makes sense I guess. Or my dad. Def not though. /laughs

Oh, I’m boring. I’d probably stay in Alola. Maybe Sinnoh?

Tomatoes can and should be eaten like apples.

cloud nine, I’d like to keep the weather chill, thanks!

Well, I was tecccchnically kinda stuck of awhile. But it’s exciting and Rook’s here. It’s turned into a new home, yannow?

10/10 zapdos. Or maybe celebi. Love that lil dude!

Can’t say I do, really! It was always my dad as a kid, though. He’s so even tempered, patience in spades.

a good sense of humor, really. Generally just, you know, /shrugs

oh lost world, hands down

its pretty cool when it’s not uncanny valley as hell. 6/10

close tab

played by

nellethiel

Caleb Sharpe
He/Him
October 13
Lavender Town, Kanto
Bisexual
League Ranger
Elite
Chasing memories
of sapphire eyes and cruel smiles
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
Leave the past where it is: behind you.
awards
648 posts
part of
TAG WITH @caleb
Caleb Harcourt
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 3:35:51 GMT
Caleb Harcourt Avatar
Answered IC and submitted anonymously through digital means:

I've been thinking about this a lot lately. I don't know if being a Ranger is...what I want to do with my life. I've enjoyed my time with the Slateport crew, but working for the League government is...stifling. I guess I'm tired of feeling like a cog in somebody else's wheel. There's this neat company I learned about recently - Nautica - they do independent exploration type jobs. Working for something like that could be cool.
Something active and adventurous. Maybe a hike that ends with some kind of awesome view, or a waterfall, or something. I just want to visit cool new places with somebody I care about...and who cares about me.
I don't know shit about astrology. When I searched my birthday, it came up as Libra. What's that, like, scales of justice or something? Eh, not sure if that fits me...
I think I had a stuffed Pikachu. It's sometimes hard to remember that far back. My time in Lavender feels like a blur to me.
Fuck if I know. Definitely not my brother.
Haven't really thought about this before. Maybe Alola or Paldea...somewhere warm and tropical. Relaxing. With zero paperwork...
"Everybody has at least one unpopular opinion. What's yours?"
Blind faith in the League is foolish. Sure, it's the better alternative to Rocket taking over this region like they did Kanto, but the League has plenty of its own demons.
Zero's Illusion ability is really useful. I could just turn into somebody else whenever I wanted to...
Hell, I don't really know. It's still better than Kanto.
Can't say I've spent much time thinking about this. My name means "dog" so maybe some kind of legendary canine Pokémon? Galar has myths about that sort of thing, don't they?
Not really. Though I met this really cool guy recently - the owner of that Nautica company.
Turned on? Pretty intimate question. Excited? I love the ocean...going on adventures...seeing new places. Discovering ancient artifacts would be cool. You know, like in the Raiders of the Lost Archeops movie.
Lost World.
As soon as my brother's "route" loaded I peaced the fuck out of there.
close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
388 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 3:57:04 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
SURVEY #1

i've worked too hard and sacrificed too much to be doing anything else. my life's work is my proudest accomplishment.

SURVEY #2
(SUBMITTED BY SKYLER DROSS)

someone who i can have an engaging conversation with. a certain florist comes to mind.

SURVEY #3
"Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign? (signs can be found here, or feel free to reference real life equivalents)."

i don't. but i can see the fun in engaging in fantasy.

SURVEY #4

my collection of peterson field guides.

SURVEY #5

i don't see children in my future, but if i did... my younger brother. he would make a great father.

SURVEY #6
(SUBMITTED BY BARNABY FINCH)

alola. the ecological diversity there is astounding and would be ideal to continue my work.

SURVEY #7

the IMRaD structure (intro-methods-results-discussion) of scientific papers is just... bad. be upfront with your results and leave the methods for a later section.

SURVEY #8

keen eye. i don't want to miss even the most minute details.

SURVEY #9
(SUBMITTED BY GWYAR WLEDIG)

historical events are happening here every day. i want to be a part of that history.

SURVEY #10
(SUBMITTED BY JACOB KIM)

none. i'd rather study them. does avatarship change a person's genetic code? their fundamental cellular processes? it would be fascinating to find out.

SURVEY #11
(SUBMITTED BY AURELIE LEFEVRE)

my parents, for instilling my drive for knowledge. and my brother for always reminding me to take a break once and awhile.

SURVEY #12

stimulating conversation. someone with passions and hobbies and an intrinsic drive for life. lifelong learners.

SURVEY #13

lost world. the more primordial the better.

SURVEY #14

i'm not really a fan of videogames, but my brother did buy me the deluxe DLC for one route... ahem. i didn't hate that one.

SUGGESTIONS?
"Do you have a suggestion for a future survey question? Please submit it below."

what's a piece of knowledge that you think everyone should know?

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 5:46:24 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","canalytics cian"]

PASSERBY canalytics HQ

ft. LUKA CHENE

[attr="class","inner"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#1

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Probably...myself? I don't have a lot of confidence, but I wish I did. If I was smarter or stronger, there's a lot more I would be capable of." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#2
[break] ""What would your ideal date be? And who with?""

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Any kind of date sounds really lovely! Since it's spring...maybe a nice picnic, or a trip to see the cherry blossoms? Getting lunch at a cute cafe also sounds nice. I would be willing to go with anyone so long as they're nice!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#3

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Yes, I love astrology! I'm a Crab sign myself, and I think it really suits me." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#4
"What was your favorite stuffed animal or toy as a kid?"

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"I had sooooo many that it's hard to say. But I remember loving to hug a stuffed Jigglypuff because it was so squishy and round!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#5

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"I don't have any children, but if I did I would want them to be sent with my best friend Sebastian back home." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#6

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Kalos, probably? Actually I've been missing home a lot recently, and it would be nice to go back there for a while. But there's so much in Hoenn that I still need to get done..." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#7

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Jeans are uncomfortable and awful to wear!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break][break]
[break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#8

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Helping hand so I could always assist the people I care about!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#9

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"I feel like I have a responsibility to help, even if I'm not very good at it. But as long as I can at least put a smile on the faces of those near me in times of strife, I think it's worthwhile to stay." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#10

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Cresselia. I would really like to see her again, if only to extend my gratitude to her." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#11

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
". Well, he used to be at least. I'm not so sure anymore." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#12

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"Isn't that kind of a bold question??? I just like nice people!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#13

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"What's lost world? It sounds kind of cool, so I'll choose that one!" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#14

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"It's sooooo cute! 10/10! It's kind of weird how much it knows about everyone though." [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[attr="class","survey"]
[attr="class","num"]#15

[attr="class","ans"]
[attr="class","lukapss"]
"If you could become a Pokemon, what kind would you be?" [attr="class","fas fa-comments"]

[break][break]

[newclass=".cian"]--accent: #D5AA3F; --speech: #D5AA3F;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics"]width: 430px; margin: 0px auto; border: solid 1px #232323; background-color: #2b2b2b; border-radius: 5px; padding: 30px 44px; line-height: 15px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #363636, -2px 2px 0px #363636, 2px -2px 0px #363636, -2px -2px 0px #363636; box-shadow: none; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-left: 50px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics h1"]color: var(--accent); font: bold 35px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing: -2px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics h2"]font: bold 10px Quattrocento Sans; line-height: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 5px; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #666666; margin-top: -15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner"]border: 1px #222 solid; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px 30px; font: 11px/11px 'Poppins'; color: #ccc; text-align: justify; margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .num"]color: #38290f; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; float: left; text-transform: uppercase; font: 12px/12px 'Poppins'; margin-right: 10px; margin-bottom:2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .ans"]border-top: 1px solid #222; margin-top: 5px; font: 11px/13px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing: 0.25px; padding: 10px 30px; margin-top: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .ans b"]color: var(--speech); font-size: 15px; padding-right: 5px; font-weight: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey"]margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey span"]text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .luka pss"]padding: 3px 7px; background: #252525; border-radius: 10px 0px 10px 10px; float:left; padding:3px 7px 3px 5px; margin:0px 10px 15px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".canalytics .inner .survey span"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Roboto|Quattrocento+Sans]

close tab

played by

Connor Tavarin

He/Him
Twenty-One
March 19
Heahea City
Pansexual
Ranger
Cadet
7 height
7 height
awards
75 posts
Toki Akiyama DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toki
Toki Akiyama
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:06:17 GMT
Toki Akiyama Avatar
(Posting ICly)

Survey #6: "Well this is an easy one. If at any point I wanted to retire from my duties, I have a home back in Alola waiting for me. I'll likely move back to Akala with my family, using my earnings as a Ranger to buy a a house and live out my days in relative comfort, but I can only imagine that this decision is a long time from now. I plan on remaining here in Hoenn as long as I can, and who knows what the future will bring for me?"

Survey #13: "Oh now this is a tough question. The possibilities of science fiction are always fun to consider, but ultimately lost world genres win out. Why? Well, I believe there's much to learn from history, even if said history is in fiction. Leaning about ancient worlds, folklores, and traditions can teach us a lot of how we used to interact with the world and everything in it. Perhaps things we've even forgotten about are the key to solving modern problems we are currently facing. Apologies for the ramble, but I do love a good story..."
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
563 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:06:42 GMT
Ettie Avatar
OOC for my own sanity buuuuut~

- #9: "Despite everything that's happened and will happen, why are you still in Hoenn?"
- - Mainly a sense of loyalty. Ettie has friends - friends she wouldn't want to leave behind. She adores those she's met in her exploration of Hoenn, and would be willing to fight for them if need be. Otherwise, it's sort of a sense of scale (or lack thereof.) She can't quite imagine a threat that she and her pack wouldn't be able to handle with the right plan - mainly because she hasn't truly faced anything that couldn't be fought off or ran from.

- #10: "If you can be an avatar, which legendary Pokemon would you prefer to be your patron?"
- - Ideally, Zacian for obvious reasons - though Ettie existed before Sword and Shield, it's honestly funny to me how much Ettie and Anne as a duo fit the theme of sword vs shield respectively, at least in my head. Zamazenta would be a close second, of course. Otherwise, I actually kinda like the idea of her and Koraidon? But iunno.
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:11:08 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar
all questions answered anonymously and ICly.

now that’s a damned loaded question. let me just say that there is something preventing me from giving my all, but only because it’s a lifelong medical condition. (and the rest of the question goes unanswered)

staying in with the amphibian and just. homecooked meals and desserts for days, out the nose!

I do. thing is I was born on a day that falls between the Archer and the Goat, so, depending on which version you follow, I’m one or the other.

haha. Nice try.

since I am gay as the day is long, I’m pretty sure any hell spawn I create would most likely end up being surrogated… however I am pretty sure my life partner has forbidden me from dying so obviously my answer would be with because. Just because.

anywhere but Unova. There was a reason I left the damned place.

if I told you, you’d doxx me.

delta stream. because it’s highly beneficial to all Flying-types.

this region’s my home now. no way in ass hell you’re sending me back to Unova. I left that place for a damned reason.

(instead of a drawing, a hastily-cobbled sketch of the Wandering Stormbringer is left in place of an answer with the text underneath, ‘only him.’) [if it wasn’t clear: Tornadus.]

I wish I did when I was growing up. kind of hard to pick one when your parents would always leave you in the hospital, wouldn’t you say?

the mere fact that is there already has me wanting to rest my tired wings. Oh, and his cooking. I’ll take one eternal order of my partner’s home cooking, please!

that’s a toughie. can’t I pick both?! But if I really had to… science fiction.

how in the fuck did this game get its hands on some top-secret information?! geez.

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
578 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:19:54 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar

- #1: "If you’d rather be doing something else, what stops you? Is it money? Is it pressure from your family? Is it your own lack of self-confidence? Or does some other thing prevent you from doing what you want to do?"
- - For Makoto, they'd ideally like to just live a simple and quiet life away from all of the drama, rather than being a member of Rocket. However, without Rocket, they feel as though they'd still be on the streets fending for themself. Even if they had some help from League, they feel as though they can't just start living an honest life after having spent so long as a thief constantly on the move. Mainly because they believe no matter how thorough they are in covering their tracks, there's always that risk that someone will track them down afterwards.

- #8: "If you could have any Pokemon ability, what would it be and why?"
- - Probably pretty obvious, but for Makoto, it'd likely be something like Illusion. On an in-character level, it'd simply be because that's always been their bread and butter - they feel closest to Zoroarks and Zorua, and feel as though they're pretty good at drawing out the natural talents that the fox pokemon have for it. But on a more meta level, it's because in other settings, Makoto has often been depicted as a shapeshifting kitsune.
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
574 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:29:36 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar

- #3: "Do you believe in astrology? What's your star sign?"
- - El's sign would be The Ram - or in real world terms, Aries. They don't necessarily take stock on astrology - but they do find it interesting to learn about, nonetheless.

- #13: "Pick a genre: lost world or science fiction."
- - El would go for lost world, most likely. They tend to vibe with more fantasty-esque genres and themes, rather than scifi/futuristic.
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:37:46 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar
all questions answered anonymously and ICly, however one question easily gives away who these answers belong to.

my family. Not my flesh and blood core family—as I know I may be the only one left, who knows how the idiota is doing in Unova—but my Ranger family. Leave them alone, they’ll be gobbled up by the Lycanroc. So I have to keep them all safe.

haha. The only person who’d managed to take me out on a date so far made me my favorite drink. Care to take a shot?

hilarious, since this is a big thing among the nonnas and the nonnos in Alto Mare. I’m a Lion.

I don’t think I ever had one.

me? have a kid? Well… who knows if I settled down in another universe. Maybe or , if only because they’re the closest I have to relatives at this point.

Alto Mare. Wait. That’s in Johto, right? So. Johto-adjacent. Alto Mare.

if I told you, I’d have to ice you.

Ice Body. because that’s what I have right now.

because I just am. Is there any other reason needed?

let me tell you a funny story—if I didn’t have what I am now, imagine what it would be like if there was a certain Head Ranger who was an Emissary of Death instead of the one you know now? (hypothetically, even though it legit almost happened, Yveltal?!)

nope. Can’t say the ol’ man was a good role model. At least I knew what not to do to avoid turning into him!

make me my favorite cocktail and I’ll tell you. otherwise, you’re not getting anything out of me.
the lost world. who knows what was out there?!

che palle how did this game get their hands on that information?! isn’t that like some kind of a breach of privacy?!

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
415 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
PASSERBY ANALYTICS HQ #3
POSTED ON Apr 1, 2023 6:49:38 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
all questions answered anonymously and ICly.

I’d be a professional Mantine surfer back in Alola had I not chosen to be a lore keeper.

taking a walk along the beach at sunset, sharing all kinds of stories about legendary beings.

I do, and if you’re asking, it’s the Scales.

I had a favorite book, not any of these!

I’d rather… save tales from being lost to history. Because it’s expensive enough as it is raising a child on your own.

Alola, there’s no other place I’d rather be~

Mantine surfing isn’t that hard!

Keen Eye, because that’s what historians and lore keepers need! A Keen Eye to distinguish fact from fiction!

I’m here to gather tales of legendary beings, I know I have most of the known ones from Alola… however the fact there’s so many legendary beings sighted here? Hotbed, please!

one of the Tapus would be nice.

never had one, if I’m being honest.

writing down tales of lore! I want to publish a definitive collection of all the known legendary fables in the world, to preserve them from being lost to history!

definitely the lost world. that’s what lore keepers do: we find what’s missing and write it down for posterity.

eh, it’s been nice so far.