he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 12:07:04 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo made sure to make his fall a little extra dramatic, his limbs flailing in the split second between the seat giving way and him hitting the water.

It was a bit hard for Hideo to miss 's outburst; seemed she had a bit of a grudge against him for those two dunks, and stole the chance from her.

Well, he'd just have to reclaim the throne, so she could get another chance. All he had to do was dunk first.

lrgn9awh
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 12:09:45 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]HER TURN! Her eyes snap to the figure on the throne once more, her fists clenching tight as she preps herself. After all this time... finally... she has a chance.[break][break]

"I'm gonna scream if I MISS THIS SHOT!"
[break][break]

VR7xonpO
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || dunk tank

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 13:30:20 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

Betrayal after betrayal...

His thousand year reign had only just begun when it was snuffed out— by , of all people.

"Oh you TRAITOOOOOOOOORROJANFIJAENFJAENGLFEN!" A large splash marked the true king's defeat, his head bonking on the side of the water tank as he fell, water bubbles of pure rage rising to the surface as he arose with a gasp, pointing dramatically at the one responsible.

"I SWEAR TO YOU, ERIS HALLA— I'LL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!" He screamed, rushing to the back of the line, bidding his time...

A couple of rounds later, he found himself waiting behind Eris as she took a screaming swing at Hideo's throne.

Finally.

"WELL WELL WELL." He said as he stepped forth.

Eris hadn't even gotten comfy on her seat yet.

"WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT?" Was he talking or screaming.

"IT'S VENGEANCE TIME!!!"

bepKimhJ
close tab

played by

socks

litton wickham
he/him
september 25
lumiose city, kalos
???
webnovelist / council assistant
civilian
if desire is the heart’s intransigent verb.
awards
353 posts
nagi miwa DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nagi
nagi miwa
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 15:35:05 GMT
nagi miwa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","unagi"]
[attr="class","unagiw"]
there's a loudhailer of a man on the dunk tank seat. [break][break]

nagi doesn't want to cut his VENGEANCE TIME(!!) short. neither does he want to be yelled at. he lobs the ball half-heartedly.[break][break]

can a parabolic arc be cowardly? this one is.

[attr="class","unagitag"]@dunktank

[attr="class","unaginotes"]
MoeetuB1

[attr="class","unagipokes"]

[newclass=.unagi] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi b] color: #4f619c; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi a] text-decoration: none; color: #4f619c; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #4f619c; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi i] color: #4f619c; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagi u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagitag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagitag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unaginotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #4f619c; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.unaginotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #4f619c; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagiw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagi span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.unagipokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #4f619c; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.unagipokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 16:41:06 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
he already accomplished what he came here for, which was to see another person plunge into the tank of water. in return, he had given himself the opportunity to experience the same thing.

kyle didn't even last that long.

at some point, he tells himself that he should stop. he already did what he wanted to do, and yet, he wants to give it another try. maybe he'll last more than a second this time.

3|Kb7r_p

@tags

close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 16:58:01 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar
It seemed last years luck still haunted her.

Still, she would not be so easily desuaded and so she grabbed the next pokeball ained it at and hoped she would strike true.

C96QztTv
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
421 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 11, 2023 19:15:28 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
No hard feelings, and all that—

Sometimes, he wondered idly, if there were people who wanted to watch the world burn. Was this the time?

Either way, he picked up the Pokéball-sized baseball, wound up his arm, and let rip with his attempt to dunk the poor unfortunate soul that was seated on the dunking throne.

eCL3KI2j

+
+ dorime

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 2:05:40 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
Dunk Tank

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

"Try taking your time this round, it seems like you're rushing it," Razz informs his riolu as he takes a ganger over at the person in the hotseat. Giving a small awkward wave toward as if to apologize if Ra ended up finally getting the target.

[break][break]

+ Participate in Dunk
[break]+ Dunk someone

[break]+ Survive more than one dunking
[break]+ 8/11

[break][break]
T|PzuoD9

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 7:57:06 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

another year brings with it the return of a popular carnival game. last year, he had spent hours going at it in an attempt to stay king of the dunk tank. he did not achieve that status once.[break][break]

that changes this year.[break][break]

"goodbye, ."[break][break]

he dunks.[break][break]

PFGWc|RS

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 12:31:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
There was no fear from Hideo, no regrets as he heard 's ball strike the target, dunking him. "To be fair," he said, one of his Pokemon Psychically fishing him out of the water, "you screamed even though you got it."

He'd take that as a victory of his own. Sounded like dunked her immediately afterwards. Hideo was eager to get a chance to dunk him, immediately getting back in line - but there was already someone else on the throne by the time he reached it.

Oh well.

He tossed the ball, aiming to dunk and reclaim the throne that was rightfully his.

EAB66wmW

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:24:37 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

was it fate or mere coincidence that it seemed that everytime he stepped up to the plate, there was a child upon the seat?

[break][break] first , and now .

[break][break] when he tossed the ball this time, however, it was a little bit lighter than last.

[attr="class","ooc"]
_P|Gc2Hi

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Arti

Lani, Guppy
She/Her
July 16th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Hostess (Orthrus Gang)
Civilian
Strung out on a feelin', my hands are tied~
awards
88 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leilani
Leilani Reinhardt
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 13:31:11 GMT
Leilani Reinhardt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lani3"]
[attr="class","text"]

Lani had been enjoying the festivities at the carnival and now she found herself standing in line for the dunk tank. Lani wasn't really into athletic stuff out side of....well...adult stuff, but she figured since it was so hot that getting a possible dip wouldn't be such a bad idea. That is if she managed to actually hit the target, which would be a miracle in and of itself. "Don't laugh if I miss okay?"[break][break]

dytgJShc

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

NOTES

💋 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.lani3]--accent:#d42824;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lani3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lani3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 14:19:03 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Not that he was a fan of sinking kids, the game posed the possibility to have some fun. Ren tossed the ball into the air a couple times as he waited to take his shot. The past two people that were in front of him missed by margins. It caused Ren to let out a harsh laugh. Man, they really sucked, didn't they? But he was getting cocky. Time to test his aim. As he took his spot behind the white line, the young man drew his arm back and used the thumb of his free hand to attempt and guide his shot. One way or another, he was determined to get down off that seat.

8L9IeBxw

And just like that, all the shittalk he'd been thinking about made him eat his words. With a groan and roll of his eyes, took his place at the end of the line to wait once more.
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 17:10:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
and back to the water he goes.

it was just sad at this point, but there's madness to the system. somehow, he's compelled to try again, no matter how many times he has failed.

the amount of times he has tried to stay can be counted with the fingers of a hand, but it's enough motivation for kyle to try again. after all, what's yet another try?

vNHYnCt1

@tags
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 12, 2023 17:27:01 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Did that kid actually manage to dunk Ruby?! Damn, no more going easy on him, then...

[break][break]Unfortunately, her chance for revenge was ruined by . Guess she just had to dunk him again!

[break][break]
_wM7L5fw

[attr="class","rubytag"]

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP