Yuina Higashi
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 4:31:53 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

As they rushed away from the situation they'd been caught up in, it seemed at least for right now that things had fallen quiet again amidst the snow fall and darkness. Yuina shivered again, wishing that she at least had a scarf or something with her, but she hadn't known that they needed to be prepared for an impromptu blizzard...[break]
"I'm not sure... Where we are... This whole thing looks the same since everything is covered in snow..." Yuina thought, looking up and imagining being able to have a nice warm hot cocoa, since it was still really pretty out with the moon and everything sitting and relaxing with a warm drink sounded...[break][break]
"Oh, wait, I know one thing that she can't change, the moon, the stars? We should head north, no matter what, we should always make sure we're going north," Yuina returned. The maze might all look the same covered in ice and snow, but the sky could guide them!

notes[break]
Prompt: Mention a warm drink[break]
Prompts Completed: 6[break]
Checkpoints Completed: 1[break]
Active Pokemon: Wyrdeer and H!Samurott[break]
Advent Calendar Day 23: Mention Scarf[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 5:29:16 GMT
Ettie Avatar
So the new friend didn't really know where to go, either. That was okay - then they just had to keep moving, once they were ready to go, until they found the end... Right?

Though, as Jack indicates the strange tree, the wildchild can't help but blink. That was... A strange sight, to say the least - definitely creepy...

But, the offer of candy was a perfect distraction from that - and after a surprised blink, Ettie was happy to accept it. "Thank you!" She chirped - and digging through her bag, she'd pull out a piece of jerky that she'd offer to Jack in turn. "For you!"

And the introduction was met with a warm smile. "Nice to meet you! Am Ettie!" She'd chirp, giving a happy wiggle as she gestures to her two pokemon, adding "Is Anne, and Anat!"

With introductions though, Ettie was content to rest with the pack for at least awhile longer... But once the pokemon felt ready, she'd hop up onto the large Lycanroc's back. "Jack-friend ready?" She questioned, gesturing onwards. They couldn't stay in one place forever.
Prompts Completed: 8 (Candy)
Prompts Done:
Icicles, Ghosts, Snow, Jumpscare, White, Fond Memory, Offering Aid, Candy

Checkpoints Completed: 1

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 5:46:45 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Glancing upwards, it didn't take El long to realize that Yuina had a good point - the moon and stars above, they would be a constant. A constant that they could use as a compass, at the very least, to head further northward. "That's a g-great idea!" El perked up, beaming in Yuina's direction. They hadn't thought of it before, just being more focused on the fact that this was a maze.

And really, they could still have Baron marking the way where possible, too!

As the group moved along though, El's gaze would drift back up to the sky above. Seeing the glimmering stars shining above... "... T-think it'd be silly to wish upon a star?" They'd ask lightheartedly, casting a little smile to Yuina, glancing to her out of the corner of their eye. "I'm... I'm d-definitely wishing that noone gets hurt, from all of this..." Or at least, that someone'll be there to help, if something did happen.

It was hard to say how much they really believed in wishing on stars - but it was a comforting thought, wasn't it?
Prompts Completed: 8 (Wish)
Prompts Done:
Masked Maiden, Scrooge, Miracle, Jumpscare, White, Hot Beverage/Food, Lost, Wish

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 5:56:27 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
It helped to fill the empty time of wandering, to be singing amongst one another, enjoying all of the festive feelings that came with. For a moment, Makoto could almost forget that they were in a wintry wonderhell - simply focused on the good feelings of having friends in this trek...

... Though, perhaps they ended up a bit too focused. As a spirit - howling shrilly, though seemingly not hostile - flew right in Makoto's face, they would end up yelping and instinctively jolting away as they ended up jumpscared..!

This jolt would end up upsetting their balance in the saddle, though - and before long, there'd be another yelp from Makoto and Kuro both as they ended up falling out of Yurei's saddle and into the snow..! Thankfully, a glance was enough to tell that neither of them were hurt - just a bit stunned.

As Makoto regained their bearings, they'd blink once, twice... "... W-well, that happened..?"

Yurei cast an unamused but indifferent stare at the duo.
Prompts Completed: 8 (Jumpscare)
Prompts Done:
Whispers, Rudolph, Hot Beverage/Food, Fond Memory, Offering Help, Accepting Help, Singing Carol, Jumpscare

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 12:58:08 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
“Nice to meet you, Ettie,” he nodded before watching her take the candy that he’d found. In exchange he got a piece of—

“Ooh, nice, I won’t turn down a piece of jerky,” he perked up, quickly grabbing the piece of dried meat and taking a bite out of it. Oh, that hit the spot!

It wouldn’t take too long before Ettie would point out they had to get moving; and he would nod once he’d finished off the piece of jerky. “Let’s go and try to find—”

His words were cut off by a sudden rumbling—where was that loud noise coming from?!

“WHOA!” he helped, as his Absol suddenly sprung up from her position and leapt forward, because where did that avalanche of snow suddenly come from?! This was no Mount Lanakila!

Thankfully, there were trees nearby, and he hoped she could run fast—

“Ettie, how fast can you climb a tree?!” he exclaimed as his Absol scooped him and made a run for it towards the nearest tree; however the snow was catching up fast to them and he realized—

Time to try out the new shiny toy they’d gotten.

(And no, it wasn’t the Mega Evolution thingie.)

A pop later, and his Absol suddenly had a funny-looking ‘hat’ of balloons, before she bellowed and unleashed a powered-up Night Slash towards the nearest snow drift that was about to swallow his companion!

“Run! Climb the nearest tree as fast as you can!” he barked; hopefully she would be fast enough as his Absol had to turn back around and make up for lost ground before he spotted a nearby tree trunk and made to stop, before attempting to help her climb up first—before he would follow afterward.

“Don’t look down, climb!” he called from his current position as he felt the slush of snow plow into the tree—which creaked ominously as it swayed…

+
+ prompt: ❄️ Receive help from another character in the maze. [Dec. 24 prompt] (received food in exchange from Ettie!)
+ Work with a partner to escape the avalanche (e.g. flying or discovering shelter); running towards trees and climbing them
+ Utilize Terastallization to overcome this hurdle [Absol; Tera-type: Flying]
+ Withstand the avalanche by holding onto your surroundings. (climbing a tree time!)

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 14:32:37 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

With the way she joined him in wishing for something warm, it certainly helped take off the edge from his nerves while his Hydreigon continued to huff like an idiot. Geez, what was wrong with his human companion anyway?

Getting all scaredy-cat like that just because he was next to a—

The rumbling noise gave the Hydreigon a split-second warning before he roared in their direction, which made him look up from what they were doing and—

“Are you kidding me?!” he all but screamed, his voice going up several octaves as he realized what was about to happen.

Split-second thinking was needed here, so he quickly recalled the Hydreigon; and summoned his Braviary who let out a surprised squawk at the sight of the snow headed their way!

“Miss Elise, get on Kyouya’s back, now! I’ll follow!” he yelled.

Once he was sure that she was on his back, he immediately followed—despite the second squawk he let out once he’d clambered behind her, a light nudge from his foot made the Braviary fly upwards; barely missing the snow that would come crashing down where they were standing a few moments ago.

“Please hold on tight, Miss Elise, I’m going to try and stop the avalanche from up here!” he continued as he fumbled around for something in his pocket.

A few moments later, the Braviary had a funny-looking ‘hat’ that looked like a cutaway mushroom… before the avianid Pokémon dropped a Rock Slide attack in an attempt to mitigate the snow!

“Hang on!” he yelled as he braced himself while the boulders continued to rain around them; hopefully it would be enough for them to eventually land!

❄️ Survive a sudden ‘avalanche’. (Dec. 24 prompt)
↠ Work with a partner to escape the avalanche (getting out of range aboard a Braviary i.e. flying above the avalanche)
↠ Utilize Terastallization to overcome this hurdle (Kyouya; Tera-type: Ground)
↠ Withstand the avalanche by holding onto your surroundings. (hanging onto Kyouya the Braviary)

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,278 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 15:01:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

While she tried to help them with something warm for a wish, a sudden avalanche that was coming their way would interrupt that moment.[break][break]

As Alexei tells her to get on his shiny Braviary’s back, the royal ambassador gets on the back of the blue feathered eagle Pokemon and the gym leader follows by getting on as the driver. Through the air, she holds on tight over the back of the taller blond male and hears the sounds of the rumbling snow making boulders fall. The Mismagius follows her mistress in floating off from the path of the avalanche though she looks back to see a swarm of ghosts follow them in the air.[break][break]

To keep them from reaching the shiny Braviary and his passengers, Mana chants a spell and casts dozens of Shadow Balls to attack the ghosts. Spheres of darkness make the vengeful spirits wail as they are assaulted by the Mismagius’ spell. [break][break]

“Where did this avalanche come from?!” The female royal is taken by surprise from the avalanche’s boulders coming down and missing the shiny Braviary flying past the rocks.[break][break]

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt(s) cleared: ❄️ Survive a sudden ‘avalanche’, Utilize pokémon with a type advantage against the vengeful spirits (ghost types) (checkpoint prompt)[break]
- Active Pokemon: Mismagius[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 15:23:18 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He had to backtrack a little bit—wait a second, why was he felling cold? Wasn’t this supposed to be like, the one thing he had over the cold phenomena itself?

But then again, his connection was out of sorts at best…

“Crap,” he hissed as he looked around—and for once, for bloody-ass once, he felt small. Human. Inconsequential.

The low rumbling would give him a clue that there was something coming and he’d better get the fuck outta there—a sudden blanket of snow was headed his way!

“Wait a second—” he gasped as he concentrated; but nothing, not a single shred of his powers came forward—

“Are you kidding me?!” he yelped as he quickly pulled out the scuffed, battered Heavy Ball and summoned Ro the Metagross; shining silver beast whose four legs were about to unfurl before—

“Ro, let’s fucking MOVE!” he yelled, before the shining silver hulk then used Magnet Rise to float before he took a flying leap and clambered atop the flat ‘head’… okay, how was this going to work?!

“Cazzo, cazzo, cazzo!” he hissed as the Metagross floated above the tumbling snow; holy shit on a cracker where did the snow come from?! Who was trying to trap him out here?!

“What a bad fucking time to get caught out here…” he grumbled, before wondering if that new thing—no, not the one that blew up Pokémon to humongous, kaiju-sized proportions, but the other thing… would work.

“Let’s see…”

He had to make a little space, though, because for some fucking reason the… the ‘hat’ that resembled a water spout sprouted out of the front side of Ro’s head! What the hell!

“Okay, water and ice don’t go toge—wait, they actually— he trailed off before getting an idea.

He’d forgotten how water can melt ice, so with a little flick, Ro flew down as close as possible before attempting to use Telekinesis to repel the ice that was surging through the area while hanging on as tightly as he could to his Pokémon’s ‘head’ as they weathered out the storm…

❄️ Survive a sudden ‘avalanche’. (Dec. 24 prompt)
↠ Utilize Terastallization to overcome this hurdle (Metagross, Water Tera-type)
↠ Withstand the avalanche by holding onto your surroundings. (hanging on the back of his Metagross, not really the safest but there you have it)

@tag

·hGZncpmZ
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 24, 2023 17:51:01 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Things were quiet again, for now, snow crunching beneath Ayashi's broad hooves as Daikenki pounced through the droves of white powder, and in spite of shivering against the cold still, Yuina couldn't have hoped for a better situation. Being alone in this place would have been... Awful...[break][break]
"I don't think it's silly... I'll wish with you... We'll be okay, I'm glad that we were able to find each other. G-going through this alone would have been... difficult, getting lost alone, knowing that no one else knows we're here...," Yuina fathomed, but... That was too dreary to consider...[break][break]
"As long as we work together, I'm sure we'll be okay," Yuina nodded, returning Daikenki for now to make sure that they could minimize the amount of things they needed to pay attention to outside of themselves, this maze was proving to be difficult...

notes[break]
Prompt: Make a wish[break]
Prompts Completed: 7[break]
Checkpoints Completed: 1[break]
Active Pokemon: Wyrdeer[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 4:18:32 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
For once, Sio could also find herself lost in this calm trance- the steady steps of Yurei, the warmth from Wisp, and everyone else's humming proved to relax her. It let her forget where they were, or what they had to deal with...

That was, before the sudden spiritual shriek jostled the crew - causing Makoto and Kuro to fall off of Yurei into the deep, pillowy white snow. Sio, who's just barely hanging onto the Wyrdeer, looks down at the pair and chuckles.

"Ha- certainly did! Here, darling, grab onto my hand." And just like that, she holds her hand out to help the duo up. After all, they just might need to brace themselves better soon, with that rumbling off in the distance...

Prompts Completed: 8 (White)

Prompts Done:

Rudolph, Accepting Help, Merry, Whispers, Offering Help, Scrooge, Singing Carol, White

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 5:20:01 GMT
Ettie Avatar
The rumbling had brought Ettie and her pokemon to a stop, glancing about for the source - but of the three, it was Anat who realized the danger first. Namely, that of a fast-approaching avalanche..!

Anat was quick to bark a warning to the duo - and Ettie was quick to catch on. Thankfully, it was clear to see that the wildchild was agile - she followed Jack's lead to the nearest tree, able to keep up and almost even overtake him! Accepting help from the shepherd, she'd let him boost her up - but from there, she was a practical spidermonkey with how she was able to find a branch to perch and hang onto!

Not far behind, Anat would simply jump up to a branch of her own.

But that left Anne - who, being quadrupedal, didn't quite have the means to climb. Ettie, however, already had an idea of what to do. Pulling out her own Tera Orb, the wolf was emblazoned in red crystals that - when overlaying her dark blue fur - almost looked ike purple obsidian.

Once terastallized, Anne would let loose a fiery Tera Blast that helped melt away some of the approaching avalanche, giving Jack time to settle up in the tree.

And before the snow could overtake her, Ettie would recall Anne - holding the pokeball close, as they weathered the tremors of the rushing snow below...
Prompts Completed: 9 (Recieve Aid)
Prompts Done:
Icicles, Ghosts, Snow, Jumpscare, White, Fond Memory, Offering Aid, Candy, Recieve Aid

Checkpoints Completed: 2 (Fulfilled Prompts)

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 6:18:04 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Makoto's cheeks would dust pink... But they smiled, as they accepted Sio's help up - dusting some of the white snow off their clothes, and settling back into Yurei's saddle. Kuro, shaking off the snow, hopped back into their lap and curled up with a softly disgruntled noise.

But, then came the distant rumble. And as Makoto glanced back, they were met by the sight of an approaching avalanche. They couldn't help but freeze a little at the sight - but it took but a second for them to act, roughly spurring the Wyrdeer with their heels. "Yurei - Y-yurei move..!" They'd call, bringing her up to a gallop.

They had to get away from this avalanche; and yet... A glance behind made them quickly realize that it was faster than Yurei could run. They had to find an alternative.

Which, proved to be a tree. Bringing Yurei to a stop at its base - and giving Kuro a moment to hide in their shadow - they'd put their surprising agility on display, pulling themself up onto a branch overhead. "Up here, Sio!" They called - holding a hand out to her.
Prompts Completed: 9 (White)
Prompts Done:
Whispers, Rudolph, Hot Beverage/Food, Fond Memory, Offering Help, Accepting Help, Singing Carol, Jumpscare, White

Checkpoints Completed: 1 (1/3 checkpoint 2 prompts)

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 6:55:30 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Yuina's hopeful words put a warm smile on El's face - and they'd nod in agreement. "Yeah - we'll be okay!" They'd agree with their own sense of hope, visibly encouraged.

As they moved though, El took note of a shift in the environment. Tera Crystals, shining like icicles, seemed to be prevalent amongst the evergreens - and El couldn't help an uncertain blink at this. "Geez... These crystals are everywhere..." They'd murmur out loud, glancing about.

Turning their attention back to Yuina, they'd mention "Feels like more and more have been showing up, after that drama back in Route 121." Which was true - but while they were pretty additions to the environment before, at this point it was getting... A bit concerning, perhaps. "Do you think they might be spreading, or something like that...?"
Prompts Completed: 9 (Icicles)
Prompts Done:
Masked Maiden, Scrooge, Miracle, Jumpscare, White, Hot Beverage/Food, Lost, Wish, Icicles

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,044 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 15:50:39 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

With the way there were icicles that were forming, seemingly out of the powdery snow that had very nearly buried them, he shook his head.

“I wish I had the answer to that, Miss Elise!” he sighed as he redirected the Braviary to fly somewhere safe so that they could touch down for a landing.

Hopefully there would be no more snow coming from out of nowhere, because dang that was terrifying.

“Are you okay?” he asked his companion; he noticed that she may have been more than just a little bit nervous…

❄️ Reference ‘icicles’ in your post.

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 25, 2023 15:54:39 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Thankfully Ettie was quick on her feet—and wow, how did she manage to do that, climb like a simian up the tree as quickly as possible?!

His Absol was not too far behind, having clambered on a branch up above him that was hanging thick with icicles that were ready to snap off if too much weight was applied on them—

“Are you okay?!” he called out Ettie’s way. “Are you hurt or anything?”

He couldn’t help but look over at her Pokémon in silent wonder because how in the hell did they manage to do that?! Dang, they were good climbers, too!

+
+ prompt: ❄️ Reference ‘icicles’ in your post.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights