Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
NIGHTMARE BEFORE CHRISTMAS
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 4:42:00 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

The vengeful ghosts were coming closer and her friend wasn’t doing very well with trying to deal with them either. “Mystical Fire. Finish it please.” As the calm order of the ambassador reached the Mismagius, Mana chants her incantation to fire a blast of Mystical Fire that ends up purifying the ghosts. Their bodies burn up in blue flames until there’s nothing left of the purified spirits. She and Alexei won’t have to see them anymore or she hoped they wouldn’t come back to tail them.[break][break]

“They’re all gone now, you can relax.” She responds to Alexei with a nod while he spoke of wishing they could get out of there. They did need to find some exit that they could’ve overlooked. “If we get out of there, I can go for a hot meal of tonkatsu ramen at home.” A sigh came from the female royal since her personal guard may be worried about her now.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt(s) cleared: ❄️ Reference any ‘hot’ or ‘warm’ beverage or food, Pacify the spirits with a pokémon move or distract them long enough to escape (checkpoint prompt)[break]
- Active Pokemon: Mismagius[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 15:50:56 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
Thankfully, Ettie takes to his suggestion—because where else can they go but to find the source of the avalanche than to follow the snowfall tiself?

“Don’t go too far ahead,” he called out from his Absol’s back, making sure to keep up—what if things happened and he got lost?

(No, he did not want to wind up like that kid in that Unovan movie… what was it… Home Alone, or something—or was it the sequel Home Alone 2: lost in Castelia New York?)

“Do you see anything?” he called from his position as the rearguard.

+
+ prompt: ❄️ Reference a ‘Holiday movie title’ in a post.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 15:54:52 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“You know what I want?” he hummed once her companion had managed to take care of the heebie-jeebies and they were left pretty much alone.

“I want to get an even bigger bowl of ramen. Ugh. Maybe mushroom ramen will work, too,” he groaned as he had to resist the urge to paw at the ice like it was some kind of…

And then he very nearly leapt out of his skin as he was literally frightened—scared shitless—but a specter that suddenly popped up out of nowhere and scared the bejesus out of him!

Quite literally, a spectral jump scare in more ways than one.

Rest in pepperoni pizzas, Bird.

❄️ Get ‘jump-scared’ by a spirit in the maze.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 15:58:29 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Now that there was three of them, altogether…

“I say three heads thinking on how to get out of here are definitely better than one, wouldn’t you both agree?” he mentioned in their direction, before finally locating a place where they could alight safely.

“Rumor has it, though…” he trailed off, “…that there’s like a ‘masked maiden’ of some kind wandering around here. Don’t know if you’ve noticed anything like that, though. Have you?”

He certainly hoped that they stayed that way—rumors, nothing more, nothing less.

❄️ Mention the ‘masked maiden’.

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,279 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Dec 27, 2023 20:37:55 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

As Alexei also agreed with wanting a warm bowl of ramen when they could get out of here, she gives him a quiet nod. “I would think my personal guard is worried for me. He’s a little distant ever since we’ve gotten back from escaping from the blue skinned people before they could get more of us on their ship.” Some worry comes across her face when she pictures how troubled Cade had been though maybe he’ll come around when he’s able to.[break][break]

Just like her ex-boyfriend, Amor, was he also going to do the same and not tell her anything else that troubled him?[break][break]

Shoving those thoughts away, the ambassador noted that the gym leader screamed from a ghost jumpscaring him. Elise also jumps from another ghost flying in to jumpscare her as she moves back quickly. “Ahh!” With her bottom reaching the snowy ground, she was lucky that the snow would cushion her fall before the ghost leaves to the sky.

[break][break]

NOTES

- Prompt(s) cleared: ❄️ Get ‘jump-scared’ by a spirit in the maze.[break]
- Active Pokemon: Mismagius[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#D0BDF0;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
557 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 1:55:23 GMT
Ettie Avatar
As Jack calls to Ettie, she perks up and glances to him, before smiling and nodding. "No worry! Will go same-speed!" She called back. Anne would match Cordy's pace even as she led the way alongside Anat, the wolf and jackal both carving a path for the Absol to follow behind in.

Which, the trek was still somewhat slow from the thick snow - but it was at least navigatable, and the likelihood of another avalanche appeared exceedingly low.

At the question of what she could see, though, Ettie would bring Anne to a pause to properly reassess her surroundings. For the most part, she couldn't see anything of interest - but... When something caught her eye, she'd point up ahead. "A light?" She spoke, seeming a bit puzzled.

Indeed, something appeared to be glowing up towards the peak they were approaching. A glimmering, red-violet light- subtle, yet noticeable once pointed out. Was this where that strange masked maiden was waiting for them?
Prompts Completed: 12 (Masked Maiden)
Prompts Done:
Icicles, Ghosts, Snow, Jumpscare, White, Fond Memory, Offering Aid, Candy, Receive Aid, Miracle, Warm Food/Beverage, Masked Maiden

Checkpoints Completed: 2

close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 4:17:16 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
With the hiss and reciprocated squeeze, Sio gasps a heavy breath of air she wasn't even aware she was holding in, glancing back with those ever still wide eyes.

The rattling of the tree on which the two stay alongside the torrent of snow down below does all but reassure her of their situation. Though, at the command to hold Makoto tighter, she does- keeping that same vice grip on the thief and squeezing her eyes shut. She can't even take the time to admire the light show of Tsukiko's terastallization, too focused on survival.

Still, she can't help but be both awed and relieved once it's all finally over- and she opens her eyes warily, blinking once...twice...before heaving a sigh of alleviation. The avalanche had passed now, and everyone seemed safe still. And that was all that mattered.

Glancing back to Makoto, she gives a slightly raspy hum and nods. "I'm...I'm alright, are you?" She asks, loosening her hold. "I am...Sorry you had to see me in such a state. I didn't hurt you too bad, did I?" She wanted to make sure they're okay even if she was told to hold on that tight, after all.

Prompts Completed: 11 (Surviving an Avalanche)

Prompts Done:

Rudolph, Accepting Help, Merry, Whispers, Offering Help, Scrooge, Singing Carol, White, Wish, Overcoming Fear, Surviving an Avalanche

Checkpoints Completed: 2 (dice roll met)

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 5:22:52 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

Picking up the pace, Yuina released Rasza the Charizard to assist Daikenki in their movement, choosing to stay with El and their new friend on the Metagross that had saved them. It was probably for the best, if they could manage it, to stay above the snow and ice, and while she and El had had their own ideas about trying to get through the maze, their friend had a better idea...[break][break]
"Getting t-to the peak-k sounds like a-a great idea... Look," Yuina remarked, glancing up towards the top where an aurora borealis was starting to shimmer through the air, and while a normal weather occurrence, it felt like it was a show of power perhaps, designating that there might be something there...

notes[break]
Prompt: Reference 'aurora borealis'[break]
Prompts Completed: 10[break]
Checkpoints Completed: 2[break]
Active Pokemon: H!Samurott and Charizard[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
571 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 6:41:08 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
"I'm alright," Makoto insisted in turn - though they were sore where Sio had gripped them, and there were sure to be some faint bruising after, they had brought it upon themself. "And it's okay - that was... More than a little scary." They'd never had to deal with an avalanche before - but they'd like to think that they had handled the situation at least half-decently. "Let's get back on solid ground - I think we're safe to keep moving.."

Carefully, they'd climb down from the tree - helping Sio down as well. The snow was thick - and after a moment's thought, they'd decide to switch Tsukiko out for Yurei, so that the two of them could ride upon her back once more.

However, even if the going was a bit slower than before with the deeper snow, the end was in sight - Makoto could see that they were nearing the peak, just ahead. Although, there was something strange about the violet-red lights that seemed to glimmer distantly up there - reflecting off the Tera Crystals that shimmered like icicles, foreboding in a way that they didn't wholly like...

"... I feel like we're about to walk into danger..." They murmured - their warning to Sio to be prepared for a potential fight. At the very least, the peak was the end goal, right? Just finish this, and they'd be home free...
Prompts Completed: 12 (Icicles)
Prompts Done:
Whispers, Rudolph, Hot Beverage/Food, Fond Memory, Offering Help, Accepting Help, Singing Carol, Jumpscare, White, Overcoming Fear, Survive an Avalanche, Icicles

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
572 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
POSTED ON Dec 28, 2023 6:54:30 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
At the question of the masked maiden, El blinked a bit. "I mean... We saw her w-when we had first e-ended up here, right..?" They questioned - casting a brief glance to Yuina for her thoughts. "She said t-that... She'd be a-at the peak of the mountain," And that that was where everyone had to go, to escape this icy 'wonderland'.

But Yuina would point out the aurora borealis that seemed to shimmer through the air about the peak - and El's gaze shifted towards it. Whatever was up there, it certainly felt like a sign that they'd be in for something once they arrived.

Which, meant that they had to be ready... Their fingers drifted along the pokeballs they had - considering. "W-we'll need to be ready for Ghost-types... Maybe ex-expect some... Some ice-types, too, with a-all this snow?" They mused out loud, feeling over Tordicless' ball briefly. Though she wouldn't be much help against ghost-types, if something icy gave Ysera trouble, she'd be an option.
Prompts Completed: 12 (Aurora Borealis)
Prompts Done:
Masked Maiden, Scrooge, Miracle, Jumpscare, White, Hot Beverage/Food, Lost, Wish, Icicles, Survive Avalanche, Rudolph, Aurora Borealis

close tab

played by

Bug

They/It/She
October 26
Anville Town
Demi
Detective/Reporter
Civilian
5'3 height
5'3 height
awards
111 posts
SIO SOTÍ DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siosoti
SIO SOTÍ
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 4:59:43 GMT
SIO SOTÍ Avatar
"Good, good..." Sio trailed off in response, nodding. Sure, it was scary- absolutely terrifying, even. But despite the reassurance and the knowledge that Makoto had handled it just fine, the detective couldn't help but question if it really was okay...

But even so, she'd take Makoto's help down the tree and climbed onto Yurei once she was brought back out. She'd even give the Wyrdeer a soft pat of her side- silent praise for a job well done. On her end, she'd let Itiá return to her ball in exchange for Quill- the Smeargle immediately seeming curious about the icicle-like reflections of the Tera Crystals, the forest, and everything else in between.

At the mention of potential danger, Sio nods- already preparing for whatever there was to come before the two could finally go home. Maybe soon, they'd know peace, and they could finally enjoy those cookies and cups of tea...

Prompts Completed: 12 (Icicle)

Prompts Done:

Rudolph, Accepting Help, Merry, Whispers, Offering Help, Scrooge, Singing Carol, White, Wish, Overcoming Fear, Surviving an Avalanche, Icicle

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City
Pan
Curator/Hisuian Historian
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,191 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 5:44:52 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","frann"]
[attr="class","franntag"]

[attr="class","frannmain"]

El probably had a lot of good points, if they expected to be able to handle what was to come... The masked maiden wasn't going to make this challenge easy on them, but what was it all for?[break]
"G-ghost type Pokemon and ic-c-ce type P-pokemon are n-no problem-m.... B-but what about the sp-pirits that are around h-here? That's s-something entirely d-different...," Yuina wondered... Sure, between all of their Pokemon already it seemed like they shouldn't have too much trouble against ghost type Pokemon or ice type pokemon, but what about what else was in this maze? What else could the maiden summon that hadn't shown itself already too?

notes[break]
Prompt: Reference 'masked maiden'[break]
Prompts Completed: 11[break]
Checkpoints Completed: 2[break]
Active Pokemon: H!Samurott and Charizard[break]

[attr="class","frannpoke"]

[newclass=.frann]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann div.quote_body] margin: 10px -20px -25px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frannmain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:65px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.franntag] text-align: right;font-weight: bold;position: absolute;padding: 10px 15px;border: solid 1px #232323;  border-top-color: rgb(35, 35, 35);  border-top-style: solid;  border-top-width: 1px;background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;margin: 0px 0px 0px -1px;border-top: none;background-color: #272727;width: 390px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frann b] color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann i] color: #cecece; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #00aeda; font-size: 11px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frann a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.frannpoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,045 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 8:25:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It wouldn’t take too long before even Miss Elise herself had gotten jump-scared; what was up with these heebie-jeebies anyway!

And that was saying something, all things considered since he knew that she was something of a spoopy expert (like his partner)!

For even her to be taken by surprise meant that they were dealing with something else that was most likely out of their league—

“I hope we’re not dealing with some kind of… some kind of supercharged supern-natural threat,” he whimpered quietly. Today had been nothing but terror so far.

The good thing was that he was with Miss Elise, so hopefully they’d be able to get out of this without too many problems…

That was, until he spotted something up in the skies. Huh. Weren’t those… weren’t those aurora borealis exceedingly rare, and even then, only sighted in the farthest northern parts of the world?

“Y-you think we can find something over there?” he suggested as he tilted his head in the direction of the ‘northern lights’.

“J-just. Stay close, o-okay?” he continued as he squared his shoulders… he didn’t want to look like a sissy in front of her!

And yes, they would be addressing the little ‘love life problem’ once they got the hell out of here.

❄️ Use the word ‘aurora borealis’ in a post.

close tab

played by

Ven

jack
he / him / his
twenty-seven
october 13
Malie, Alola
blissfully unaware
shepherd & lorekeeper
civilian
remember me
for centuries
40 height
40 height
awards
405 posts
Jack Napier DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @napier
Jack Napier
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 14:41:57 GMT
Jack Napier Avatar
[attr="class","iggy"]
He looked in the direction where Ettie was pointing—if he squinted close enough, it looked like…

“The answer could be up there,” he nodded quietly as he squared his shoulders and prepared himself for the inevitable battle that would come.

As if highlighting that this was their way ‘out’ of the maze, he looked up at the skies above them and saw something—hmm, that was unusual.

With Hoenn’s locations in the tropical band of the world, this shouldn’t be possible—how was it that there was an aurora borealis leading them towards where they had to go, like a beacon?

But then again, this was Hoenn, so… anything could possibly happen at any time.

“Are you ready to fight our way out, in case we need to?” he asked her; hoping she wasn’t nervous or anything.

+
+ prompt: ❄️ Use the word ‘aurora borealis’ in a post.

[newclass=".iggy b"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy i"] color:#e6194e;font-size:13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".iggy a"] font-size:13px; font-family: courier new; text-transform: lowercase!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,790 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Dec 29, 2023 15:39:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

It was like the aurora borealis overhead was pointing them towards the solution to their problem—

“Are you both ready?” he asked them once they’d finally alighted on a safe spot, before the Metagross gently set them down on the snowy ground and releasing them from the Telekinetic hold.

“Because whatever comes barreling through there—we can handle them. No matter what it is,” he continued quietly as he squared his shoulders and made ready in case they were jumped by a multitude of specters that had slipped out and away from the Border…

“Look sharp, you two.”

❄️ Use the word ‘aurora borealis’ in a post.

WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights