They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 15:54:51 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
The next find is a curious trinket; the water damage made it a bit hard to identify, and made it clear this had been here for awhile... But perhaps a bit of cleaning up would do the trick, to see if it still works? Something to try later, once they had their fill of the festivities.
|cblUgWI
Prior Prizes: x3 Pokeballs, x1 Clamperl, x1 Salac Berry, x1 Form Change
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 15:56:57 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Ah; a disc. What was it doing out here? It looked similar to the first prize they found - but this one was visibly different... Hopefully, the seawater didn't mess it up too much; these things could be either an interesting look, or just useful in general if it was what they thought it was.
5WqeY13V
Prior Prizes: x1 Level Tutor, x2 Pokeball, x1 Clamperl, x1 Ability Capsule, x1 TM/TR
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
650 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 16:03:59 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Oooh; what was this? It was a little pod or something - and it looked as though something was inside of it... But Ettie didn't wanna open it up, while still out diving. She'd check it out later for sure, though, it looked neat!
QC7rNGea
Prior Prizes: x1 Blue Shard, x1 Level Tutor, x1 Big Pearl (150 PD), x1 Devo Stone, x1 Move Tutor, x1 Ability Capsule
close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:49:28 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

"We'll keep looking," Yuina smiled, turning with a small, soft peck to the side of his head rested on her shoulder.[break][break]
"I remember finding a piece of one last year, but didn't expect to find a whole one," she thought aloud, though she stopped herself, musing over her own statement...[break]
"Huh, it feels weird being able to say that... That I remember something from so long ago," Yuina laughed, watching Daikenki dip his head into the water again to pick up something else that he found. One year wasn't much context still, but it was starting to feel like an entire lifetime.
[break][break]

[break]
qClcEW|o

notes[break]
8/1- Mega Stone[break]
8/2- Egg Tutor[break]
8/3- Ability Capsule[break]
8/4- Salac Berry[break]
8/5- Pokeball[break]
8/6- Pokeball[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Mo, The Collector
she/her, any
thirty-three
May 5
lumiose city, kalos
aromantic asexual
linguist, story collector
civilian
listening
to the world's heartbeat.
5'3'' / 160 cm height
5'3'' / 160 cm height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @morrighan
Morrighan Cahill
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:54:26 GMT
Morrighan Cahill Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","morrighancahill"]
[attr="class","body"]

The Chatot is greeting her trainer with scepticism in her gaze, making Morrighan smirk upon seeing it. "Alright, no deep dive for you, then - more for me ~" she singsongs, floating a little further away from the last spot to see if there is different treasure to be had. But even if not, it's refreshing all the more. And it makes her wonder, what else may lurk in the depths below ...

FpyW8EyA[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 7th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Form Change, 1x Pokéball

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".morrighancahill"]--accent:#56658F;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".morrighancahill .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 17:54:27 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
She had a few interesting goodies from the reef. It was easy to understand why people went so feral for this activity. She'd thought the hundred people at the beach were losing their minds, but apparently the hype was real. She had a few capsules and pokeballs for her personal collection... but no Clamperl. She wasn't giving up until she had one to call her own. This dive felt lucky, at least.

Jzx4q5ns
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:01:44 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gunstest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

And thus, the same game begins, only that she now tries to stray a bit further from where the Grookey is floating. Maybe, she could bring something really nice for him back? With a new goal in mind, she tries and sees what she can find, more determined than before.

Rn89ZThV[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Attempt: August 7th[break]
Rewards so far: 1x Dynamax Candy, 1x Level Tutor, 1x Gachapon Clamperl 100PD, 1x Pokéball

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".gunstest3"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gunstest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:03:28 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
"Well." Clover looked at Psyduck with a forced neutral expression. "No Clamperl." The duck moved its head from one side to the other, portraying no emotion other than confusion. "This time, though? We get lucky." He spoke it into existence. Psyduck expressed no form of agreement. Par for the course. "OK, watch me get it this time." They dove underneath the surface with no further ado.

t8KsKfBN
close tab

played by

ceej

bash
he/they
twenty-seven
july 14
laverre, kalos
no
civillian
i just want to
get to know you
5'4" / 162 cm height
5'4" / 162 cm height
guess i didn't quite think it through
awards
36 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bash
bastion blythe
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 18:31:15 GMT
bastion blythe Avatar
Bash stretched his legs long in the sand and sighed. He didn’t usually enjoy idleness, but he supposed, as he watched Scylla and Charybdis sink and bob at the ocean’s surface, it wouldn’t be too bad to rest his bones for a moment.

He brushed the sand from his swimsuit and walked to the water's edge to dive.

Jczq8h78
7 august forme change

close tab

played by

noble

miss monroe
feminine
thirty
june 7th
verdanturf town
bisexual
ranger / daycare asst.
cadet / nurse
we came, we saw
we complicated...
5'11" height
5'11" height
mirror on the wall, tell me all the ways to stay away.
awards
133 posts
PETRA MONROE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noble
PETRA MONROE
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:09:14 GMT
PETRA MONROE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petra2"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]
Satisfied with her performance at the Mantine surf, Petra and her Blastoise indulge in a leisurely dive into the shallows of Slateport's beach. Cleaning up any glimmering litter along their way they mistake for trash, they eventually wrestle their bounty to the surface...
[break]
[break]

oaDup|Lg

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]CLAMPERL DIVING[break]
@petra[break]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cloud-moon"]

[newclass=".petra2"]--accent:#d49736; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .icon"]background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/44/bd/ZxQ1C6NG_o.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-60px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:10px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 blockquote b, .widecard blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .top"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 60px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 8px 8px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 340px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 50px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 8px 8px; border: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .bottom b, .petra2 .bottom i"]color:var(--accent); } .petra2 .bottom b { font-size:14px!important } .petra2 .bottom u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".petra2 .credit a"]font-size:12px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:100px; bottom:10px; opacity:0.3;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Po
He/Him
Twenty-eight
August 18
Lavender
Pansexual
Conservationist
Cadet
taste the strawberry sunscreen
see what it's like to be loved
6'4" / 194 cm height
6'4" / 194 cm height
to be alone, to be in love or to just be worth it?
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @porter
porter holmes
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 19:13:48 GMT
porter holmes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","portnight"]
[attr="class","body"]

Porter had underestimated just how much of a relationship there was between life on Hoenn and the sea surrounding it. He’d seen it in a dangerous light, a protecting light, and now a light of frivolous enjoyment.
[break][break]
“Back into the fray,” he cheered, using Iehyelvi as a diving weight to plunge beneath the surface.

[break][break]
0fghdQ2H

[break][break]
[break]
7 august tm/tr

TAGS [break]
NOTES

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]

[googlefont="Noto Sans"]
[newclass=".portnight"]--accent:#50B2C0;font:13px "Noto Sans";[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight a"]font:13px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h1"]font:18px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight h2"]font:16px "Noto Sans";color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".portnight .credit"]font-size:13px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

she/her
june 8
pansexual
scientist
grunt
5'11 height
5'11 height
awards
795 posts
ameena abadi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ameena
ameena abadi
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 20:07:27 GMT
ameena abadi Avatar
No Clamperl.

But she was getting close. It was hard to open her eyes underwater and make out anything significant. She was going off of vibes and touch alone, which made her feel like she had seen much of the seafloor besides a Clamperl home. Logically, she would have to stumble across one sooner or later. So many other divers were successful, so she knew there were lots of Clamperl underneath the waves. Maybe this time...

h8Pk79UR
close tab

played by

ceej

she/her
may 13
mauville
sometimes vertical
couch surfer
grunt
SUPER GRAPHIC ULTRA MODERN
GIRL LIKE ME
5'5" / 165 cm height
5'5" / 165 cm height
packed lunch, school crush, bus home and play sonic
awards
71 posts
avery jones DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @avery
avery jones
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 20:45:01 GMT
avery jones Avatar
“So they just, what, put prizes in fake Clamperls? And they’re just sitting down there?” She was tying her hair back in a braid and preparing to jump into the sea. “Who comes up with this shit? I could just get a big net and drag it over the bay floor and pick all that shit up. Sheesh.”

Squirter looked at her with her classic happy smile. She didn’t seem to care so much.

EpHBgHUI

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,043 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 21:30:56 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
The waters were getting increasingly tumultuous. Was Kyogre on the loose again? No, it was a creature that dwarfed even the deity of the sea. A creature to be revered and feared.

The Wooper of the lake.

Despite these perilous conditions, Andrea and Whiskers kept diving for more treasure. An adventurer feared nothing except the stagnation of a quiet and peaceful life.
//CLAMPERL DIVING - AUG 8

Fc_A_LKx

Collected Treasures

1x TM/TR
1x GACHAPON TICKET
1x ABILITY CAPSULE
1x MOVE TUTOR
1x SALAC BERRY
2x CLAMPERL (200 PD)
1x DYNAMAX CANDY

[newclass="nullelem"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1814 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/AndreaSummer.gif)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Raptor

GOD
He/Him
December 25th
Spikemunth
Northeast
Monster
Rocket Beast
I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.
awards
882 posts
Shred DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shredzeppelin
Shred
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 22:30:36 GMT
Shred Avatar
Your bandages are really starting to get soggy. Your skin is starting to prune up. Your burns are really starting to chafe. There is no way it's good for you to be bobbing about in the ocean for so long. You should probably pack it up and go home before you get some kind of wetness infection...

...Is what you would say if you were a BITCH.

NINETY-NINE PERCENT OF ALL CLAMPERL DIVERS GIVE UP BEFORE THEY HIT THE JACKPOT. NO, NOT THE MEGA STONE, THE 150PD. THAT'S THE JACKPOT. AND IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GOING TO GET RIGHT NOW.

gpmFdcTB
BIG PEARL GAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP