Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 3:35:51 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

mantine surfing

If perseverance was a person, it would be Airi. The young Ranger Nurse has wiped out three times in a row, yet she still pushes through the soreness and embarrassment to test her luck for the fourth time. She hopes on Kite's back and the two of them ride off into the ocean. A small wave comes there way and Airi prepares herself to strike the Primarina Twist. Surely, she should be able to stick at this time after failing over and over again, right?

[break][break]

OTWQJTba

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

NOTES

* 08/05 swag surfin'

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 3:48:36 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

The waves know first. The mantines know second. Somewhere in the other Kyogre-disturbed timelines, none of this would even be possible.[break][break]

"PRIMARINA TWIST, dattebayo."[break][break]

Owqhv|qs

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"] [break]
3k points

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
276 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 4:35:39 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

the waves unforgiving, and yet the surfers unrelenting. only a matter of time before he'd finally stick the landing...? here goes something...

NqUlbtCt
magikarp splash!
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 4:40:18 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

It is what it is.

He squinted at her, pouting.

"Wooow. She gets a lil' lucky one time and now she's Archie Karas." He said, sticking his tongue at her. "Well, I ain't 'fraid of a lil' losing streak! It'll just make my win all the sweeter."

And Karma must been on his side (for some godforsaken reason), because his girlfriend was eating salt water before long, her next twist attempt going... awry.

"Psst. Psssst." He whispered as he passed by on his mantine, reclined on his side lazily atop it as he did. "Ya gotta twist and turn, not flop and face plant. Pro tip."

This was fun. For him.

Now... time to CONQUER the MAGIKARP SPLASH!!!

MAGIKARP SPLAAASH!
C002ApYM

TL;DR:
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 4:47:42 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

MANTINE SURFING

Excitement welled up in his chest, despite himself knowing better.

That had been... close. So close he could almost taste the success.

His last attempt had come closest to accomplishing the epic feat of dexterous surfing. Quite problematic; he found it much harder than before to calm himself down now that he had come so tantalizingly close.

"Center yourself."

Breathe in, breathe out. He was this close to success. Just a little more effort...!

MAGIKARP SPLASH
zYJx_e8T

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 6:59:39 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

I give up.[break][break]

He'd taken a couple days off after his third failure in a row. When he returns to the metaphorical ring, facing down the line of waiting Mantine, he decides it might be time to dial it back.[break][break]

"Primarina twist," he grumbles, reluctantly.[break][break]

At least this one he'd have more of a chance to land.[break][break]

U9qme9lk

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]0 PTS

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
3,081 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 7:00:19 GMT
howard slayte Avatar
YOU SEE SHRED, IN THE CLIMAX OF THE KANTO WAR, IT WASN'T PARTICULARLY UNCOMMON FOR THE POKEMON LEAGUE TO RESORT TO DESPERATE MEASURES IN ORDER TO WIN THE WAR.

THEY USED FLAMETHROWERS, SHRED.

MAGMAR ROARED LIKE A DRAGON CRAWLING OUT OF ITS LAIR. THE SOUND IT MADE, SHRED. HORRIFYING. I'LL NEVER FORGET THE BURNING SMELL OF THATCH AND FLESH AND TAR AS JOHTOIAN POKEMON FELL BY THE THOUSANDS.

IT WAS LOUD, SHRED.

NOW THAT THE WAR HAS ENDED, THE WEIGHT OF MY DEEDS CONTINUES TO PRESS DOWN ON ME.

IT'S NOT THE NOISE THAT GETS TO ME, SHRED. NOT THE ROAR OF THE FLAMETHROWER OR THE SCREAMS OF THOSE WHO WERE ENGULFED BY ITS FLAMES, NO. NOT THAT, NEVER THAT.

IT WAS THE SILENCE, .

MAGIKARP SPLASH
8/6
L|_5qruW

close tab

played by

Tagger

Mad Dog of Rocket
he/him/his
May 8
Pyrite Town, Orre
Heterosexual
Night Club Owner
Executive
Marionette Accardo
Taken
6'00" height
6'00" height
awards
817 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dorian
dorian westcliff
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 7:40:22 GMT
dorian westcliff Avatar

The more Dorian failed at pulling off the blasted trick, the more determined he became to land it. After all, his son was watching. He had to teach the boy to never give up, no matter how ugly things got.

Upon getting back on, Dorian attempted the Magikarp Splash again.

xmRePYRJ

tags: @tag
notes: 8/2 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - ?

Total: 0

close tab

played by

Tagger

DarkWingsGod
Male
April 5
Heterosexual
Streamer
Grunt
Single
5'07" height
5'07" height
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @darkwingsgod
Andrew Fisher
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 7:44:35 GMT
Andrew Fisher Avatar

"Motherfucker!", Andrew exclaimed, as he climbed back onto the Mantine.

He was far from giving up. The livestreamer was gonna pull this trick off, if it was the last thing he'd do.

Upon getting the air he needed, he'd attempt the Magikarp Splash again.

D3_9aMA1

notes: 8/3 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/4 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL
8/6 - Magikarp Splash - ?

Total: 0pts

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,210 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 7:56:53 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","eris98"]
[attr="class","eris99"]
[break]
A MILLION MILES AWAY
[break]
[attr="class","eris100"]
[attr="class","eris101"]WHEN YOUR SKIES ARE GREY, AND YOUR WHOLE WORLD IS SHAKING
[break]
[attr="class","eris102"]TO THE MOON AND BACK, I'LL LOVE YOU MORE THAN THAT
[break]
[attr="class","eris109"]They're stealing her bit. Somewhere along the roaring waves, she hears another voice screaming what is rightfully her line![break][break]

No. She will not be insulted like this. She has a reputation to uphold here and she will achieve her dream one way or another. Breathing out slow, she allows the water to rain down upon her, the roar of the waves rattling her brain. Through the ocean that threatens to fold in upon itself, she urges Kite onwards, fearless as they begin to ramp up the speed and make their ascent.[break][break]

This time for sure.[break][break]

Now or never.[break][break]

Taking a deep breath, she cups her hands around her mouth and screams -[break][break]

[break]

WGdIX_p_
[break]
[attr="class","eris103"]slateport beach
[attr="class","eris103"]mantine surfing
[attr="class","eris103"]MUSIC
[break]
NOTES
MAGIKARP SPLASH
PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[newclass=.eris99]width:500px;height:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris100]width:500px;height:30px;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;line-height:30px!important;color:#f5f5f5;background-color:#333333;letter-spacing:2px;position:relative;z-index:1;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris101]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris102]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris101]margin-top:-30px;opacity:0;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris98:hover .eris102]opacity:1;-webkit-transition-duration:.4s;transition-duration:.4s;-moz-transition-duration:.4s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103]width:100%;padding:10px 0px;background-color:#a0bad6;text-align:center;font:8px Helvetica;letter-spacing:2px;color:#333333;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris103 a]color:#333333!important;font:8px Helvetica;[/newclass]
[newclass=.eris109 b]font:bold 10px Helvetica;color:#a0bad6;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Montserrat:400,700]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 8:23:38 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Perhaps he got too relaxed with things. But the wipeout he endured awakened something in him. Perhaps a desire for redemption. Maybe spite against the waves.

In any case, Thomas took his chances this time, and attempted the Starmie 720

xT58RDh7

notes: 8/1 - Primarina Twist +1000
8/2 - Magikarp Splash FAIL
8/3 - Magikarp Splash +5000
8/4 - Over the Gyarados +2500
8/5 - Lanturn 360 FAIL
8/6 - Starmie 720 FAIL

Total: 8500

close tab

played by

Kiwi

Genny
She/Her
July 19th
Hau'oli City, Alola
Bisexual
Full Time Ranger
Elite Ranger
Roads may be rough and tough, though it will lead somewhere.
awards
816 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genevieve
Genevieve Cromwell
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 15:49:19 GMT
Genevieve Cromwell Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","genny1"]
[attr="class","genny1body"]

And the crash. Genny falters into the ocean, atop the Mantine. But as she resurfaces, the redhead's eyes fill with fire.[break][break]

"Again!"[break][break]

Another throw upwards, the attempt at the coveted MAGIKARP SPLASH.[break][break]

_Wm1FzLN

@surfing[break][break]

NOTES

- SWIMSUIT[break]
- ATTEMPTING - MAGIKARP SPLASH[break]
- 8/2 - Starmie 720 - SUCCESS![break]
- 8/5 - Magikarp Splash - FAIL![break]

[attr="class","genny1pkmn"]

[attr="class","genny1credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".genny1"]--accent:#FF5349;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".genny1 .genny1credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yuen

Vess, Vee
she/her
eighteen
February 19
Mossdeep City
lesbian asexual
student (private school)
civilian
so long,
ghost song.
5'5'' / 165 cm height
5'5'' / 165 cm height
awards
107 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vespa
Vespa Baskerville
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:10:53 GMT
Vespa Baskerville Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","vespabaskerville"]
[attr="class","body"]

Satisfied from her attempt, she nods towards the Mantine, humming. That was certainly satisfying. Now how to continue ... hm. Maybe she should just - yeah. Why not? She could do it again! After her grand entry, she at least wants to see how far it'll get her. So, with another salute to the Falinks Squad, she is off to the waves again, picking one that she hopes will bring fortune ...!

b|wxsAMT[break][break]

LOGBOOK OF W'S AND L'S

Total: 6000pts[break]
Attempt: August 6th[break]
Trick: Primarina Twist (50 - 100) (1000pts)

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville"]--accent:#57a586;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vespabaskerville .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:13:53 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar

On this beach would he find anyone worthy?

No he probably wouldn't, but it would still be a good time to try, and train. So he would use as that.

On the back of his 'borrowed' Mantine mount he would attempt to do this so called Primarina Twist. If he failed it would resort in him just getting wetter than he already was. A small price to pay.

USBPzCMQ

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,652 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2024 16:24:27 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Surely, there wouldn't be three failures in a row.

Unfortunately, Uxie must've used its luck up with the first two attempts, for that trick failed as well.

Ah well; it would just try something else. Perhaps a safer trick, one that would be easier to pull off, something that could reliably score points.

No. That'd be boring. It'd try something different: a Starmie 720.

8J9Rzgl6 Attempting Starmie 720

Point Count:
3750pts
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP