[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A HONCHKROW

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THEY ARE CALLED SUMMONERS OF THE NIGHT. the honchkrow call upon their fellowship. murkrow underlings erupt from the dark alleyways of slateport's shadier districts. they meet their bosses, perching close— but not too close, with moonlit gazes. they seem to have taken territory around the battle hut. trainers are encouraged to scare them away, if they are brave enough to incur the wrath of the mob.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
instructions

• only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & BOLD + USE MOB LINGO somewhere in your post. to find examples of mob lingo or slang, click here: (x)
  • the highest roll will earn a shiny honchkrow (gender of your choice); the second highest roll will earn a normal honchkrow, and the lowest roll will net an murkrow.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the honchkrow/murkrow have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end june 7th (12AM PST).

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 3:29:43 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
[nospaces]

[newclass="#maverick"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Uq4e8mS.png);[/newclass]

[attr="class","sadwrap"][attr="id","maverick"]

[attr="class","sadheadline"]

[attr="class","sadicon"]

[attr="class","th th-moon"]

[attr="class","sadquotetrans"]

[attr="class","sadquote"]

did i do this right? let me know?

[attr="class","sadtags"]

@idk

[attr="class","sadentry"]

Maverick has heard of them before. An organization that went by the Team Rocket, stealing people's pokemon and causing all sorts of ruckus. To be honest, he really had no opinion of them. They were just another group. Mostly because, Maverick use to be part of a MAFIA like organization called Nightshade. They tried to take over the region many times. And believe it for not, they did at one point before they lost central. He was even an ENFORCER, a high ranking member just two ranks below his BIG BOSS. It took him years to get there. But despite being part of that dark organization, he never committed a real crime or let his identity be revealed to the public. Deep down, the man just didn’t have the heart to be a criminal though he had the appearance of one. And even though he was no longer part of Nightshade, the trainer still takes the CODE OF SILENCE and knows if anyone does find him he surely get WHACKED.
[break][break]
FIWyXxbh

[attr="class","sadfooter"]

[attr="class","sadnotes"]

[attr="class","dcred"]★ dijit

[newclass="#charname"]--color:#A93131; --image:url(https://i.imgur.com/IrX0CB3.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadwrap"]width:520px; background-color:#2C2C2C; padding-top:20px; padding-bottom:20px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; align-items:center; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-left:auto; margin-right:auto; color:#A5A5A5; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadheadline"]display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:space-between; background-color:green; height:70px; width:520px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadicon"]width:70px; height:70px; font-size:45px; text-align:center; line-height:80px; color:var(--color); background-color:#fafafa;display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans"]height:70px; width:450px; background-color:var(--color); overflow:hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquote h1"]font-size:15px; color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; font-size:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadtags a"]color:#fafafa!important; text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase!important; font-weight:none!important; font-family: 'Oswald', sans-serif!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes"]height:70px; display:flex; flex-direction:column; justify-content:center; align-items:center; margin-top:80px; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadnotes p"]color:#fafafa; background-color:var(--color); padding:5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry"]width:450px; text-align:justify; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; font-family: 'Source Sans Pro', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry p"]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry b"]color:var(--color); font-size:12px; font-family: 'Manrope', sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadentry i"]color:#fafafa;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter"]width:520px; height:80px; background-image:var(--image); background-color:var(--color); background-blend-mode:luminosity; background-size:525px; background-position:center; overflow:hidden; transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadfooter:hover .sadnotes"]margin-top:5px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sadquotetrans:hover .sadquote"]margin-top:-70px;transition:.3s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred"]width:100%; text-align:center; font-size:8px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#ACACAC;margin-top:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".dcred a"]color:#acacac!important;[/newclass]

[newclass="nullelem"]} @font-face {font-family: "honeybee";src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot");src:url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/7v31tyaf53kmcv7/honeybee.eot?#iefix") format("embedded-opentype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/awr1gt01c87aaxi/honeybee.woff") format("woff"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/hru9ka6dgfcgjg1/honeybee.ttf") format("truetype"),url("//dl.dropbox.com/s/xylorgamsf6fthx/honeybee.svg#honeybee") format("svg");font-weight: normal;font-style: normal;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Manrope|Oswald|Source+Sans+Pro&display=swap]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,732 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 7:07:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]For someone meant to be a CHAIRMAN, Fernando finds himself taking on the role of an ENFORCER more often than not.

An excess of Pokemon is never truly an issue. Those who claim as such don't understand their true purpose. Capturing the ones that prove problematic both cull the population and fill the League's coffer with resources for new recruits.

A Blaziken and Greninja accompany his visit to the Battle Hut.

"Battle Routine Set."

Fire coils around the Blaziken's wrist, illuminating their path. Water molds into the shape of several shurikens as Greninja counts the murder.

"Execute."

54d6amgC

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #90c1f9[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 17:16:33 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Cap emerged from the warm light of the bar and out into the night. A croaking caw caught his attention and he looked up to meet the glassy eyes of a Honchkrow. Around it sat underlings, Murkrow shoving against each other to get a seat closest to the boss⁠—but still with a respectful distance. Another croak and he spotted another group of the Pokemon, and again, and again—holy shit they were everywhere. Almost like they were casing the lower district.

"A little on the nose, fellas," he chuckled to them as he maneuvered his way through the alley. Even so, he carefully slipped Rangi out of his Pokeball. Cap was a goodfella himself, but all that really meant was that he had to watch his back double. Their families didn't really get along, after all. Rangi's cheeks crackled a warning as the pair made their way through the streets. Above, the soldiers watched him with care.

4_W6WZmT
close tab

played by

castaway

the wolf
she/her
thirty
october 30
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual demi-romantic
rocket beast
beast
Are you strong enough to stand protecting both your heart and mine?
awards
1,571 posts
Emma Wolfe DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wolfe
Emma Wolfe
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 19:33:39 GMT
Emma Wolfe Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","rocket"]

She had been out on a BURN or a WHACK, lurking in the dark to wait to BREAK AN EGG or two. Emma Wolfe had been CASING the area for some time now but became quite distracted or disoriented when a flock of Murkrow had swooped overhead. Narrowly avoiding a shoot-out of bird poop, the wolf stops short to notice the moon has been blocked out with hundreds of shadowy wings.[break][break]

That, and the flash of hot pink in the midst of that overwhelming darkness. Was that normal? She'd never seen a pink Murkrow or Honchkrow before. How bizarre.[break][break]

Her moment of weakness enables the target she'd planned on thrashing to escape. No matter, really, she'd only been hoping to scare the kid into choosing a different path from the one of crime they'd been destined for. [break][break]

Instead, she chooses to pursue the murder of crows that had suddenly blocked out the light of the moon. And, when the opportunity arises, Emma reaches for a Pokeball to attempt to capture one of the raggedy creatures atop the back of her Noivern. Unlike the tattered feathers that alert to their every movement, Eris and Emma fly on silent wings.[break][break]

l_gZTLA4

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: gardevoir season

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 1, 2020 19:53:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","blips"]
[attr="class","blipstop"]
[attr="class","blipstopimg"]

[attr="class","blipstoplyric"]bad moon rising

[attr="class","blipstoplyric2"]I see a bad moon a-rising. I see trouble on the way. I see earthquakes and lightnin' I see bad times today. Don't go 'round tonight, it's bound to take your life. There's a bad moon on the rise. I hear hurricanes a-blowing. I know the end is coming soon. I fear rivers overflowing. I hear the voice of rage and ruin. I hope you got your things together. I hope you are quite prepared to die. Look's like we're in for nasty weather, one eye is taken for an eye. Bad moon on the rise.

[attr="class","blipstop2"]

[attr="class","blipstop21"]event

[attr="class","blipstop22"]tree time

[attr="class","blipstop21"]TAGGED

[attr="class","blipstop22"]everyone

@pharaohleap

[attr="class","blipstop21"]NOTES

[attr="class","blipstop22"]clowns

[attr="class","blipstop23"]

[attr="class","blipsmid"]

Zacharias observed the flock of wise guys with a subtle raise of the brow.[break][break]

Bunch of thugs bickering and fighting with one another—each good fella thinking they were their own boss as they fought for superiority.[break][break]

In the midst of their squabble, he threw a simple pokeball and wondered if he would get lucky.[break][break]

0kzOAKep

[attr="class","blipsbot"]

I FEAR RIVERS OVERFLOWING. I HEAR THE VOICE OF RAGE AND RUIN.

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.blips]border:solid 35px #252525;width:480px;background-color:#393939;color:#848484;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop]padding:35px;height:120px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg]float:left;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #848484;margin-right:15px;height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstopimg img]height:100px;width:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric]font:bold 30px Roboto;letter-spacing:-1px;line-height:25px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-top:25px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstoplyric2]font:9px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#5a5a5a;text-transform:uppercase;height:60px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop2]background-color:#252525;padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop21]font:bold 12px Roboto;color:#999999;line-height:12px;padding-bottom:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:-1px;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop22 a]font:bold 25px Roboto;line-height:20px;color:#dddddd!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23]position:absolute;height:35px;padding:30px;margin:-65px 0px 0px -302px;width:420px;background-color:#444444;color:#dddddd;font:12px Roboto;opacity:0;-webkit-transition: all .2s ease; -moz-transition: all .2s ease; -o-transition: all .2s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipstop23:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid]margin:0px -35px;border-left:solid 35px #424242;border-right:solid 35px #424242;padding:35px 35px;background-color:#393939;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid i]color:#bbbbbb;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsmid b]color:#bbbbbb;font:bold 11px roboto;line-height:12px;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blipsbot]background-color:#252525;color:#dddddd;font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:15px;padding:35px;text-align:center;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lyre

sinclair
he / him
twenty-eight
january 4
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
underboss
executive
become as fire, eat the woods. eat the dark and show where i stood
awards
518 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dominic
dominic sinclair
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 4:36:40 GMT
dominic sinclair Avatar
 his own honchkrow was a gift from old man - given to him well before rocket was filled with EMPTY SUITS.

dominic watches the cluster of pokemon with latent interest.

he didn't really need another one of the pokemon, but he had something of a soft spot for the species so he flung an empty capsule toward them anyway.

6q9OxRGS

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,403 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 5:27:57 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
Ever since the incident deep in the forested regions of Route 119, Adrian would ne'er feel the same. Even if his involvement went unnoticed, he would feel as though he were on the lam, running from something or someone. It was inescapable, this feeling of having a target on his back, as if he were marked; a goner with no chance for redemption.

Not that he'd ever make a convincing penitent man, but he would always carry this feeling with him, this dread that couldn't be quelled or ignored.

At this point he welcomed a distraction, heading for the battle hut to while away the evening hours with the spectacle of a sport. And so he became adverse to the families of krow cluttering the rafters and roofing for blocks, their beady eyes bearing accusations against him and many others.

Fuck off, buncha deadbeats... A pokeball primed in his palm, Adrian unleashed a Corviknight, Reign, into the waning twilight to usurp the murder.

Many in the aftermath would try to lay claim to these avian delinquents, Adrian himself aiming for the big earner among them, a Honchkrow full grown whose plumage was a lustrous onyx; Adrian eyed it with envy: There's one for the books.

5s56eFTs
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,784 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 16:49:08 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Normally, while he didn’t have a fondness for flying-types (he did have preferences, after all) the fact that there was a murder of Honchkrow somewhere drew his attention.

What interested him more was the fact that they functioned like a mafia, with a head boss, an underboss (most likely) and several more underlings. I wonder if one of them is like a consigliere…? He thought to himself, brows furrowed as he heard more wings fluttering high above him.

While he did see a flash of pink, he decided to shrug it off—and plucked out an empty Pokéball and popped it to full size. He wondered if luck was on his side this time.

Taking careful aim, he threw the vacant Pokéball into the murder of Honchkrow.

d4YliGBm

@tag

you can never have too many The Godfather references oops

close tab

played by

nikki

dre
she/her
december 4th
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
medical examiner
cadet
death is such
a flirt.
11 height
11 height
she's the giggle at a funeral
awards
101 posts
drea oddmund DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @drea
drea oddmund
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 2, 2020 21:08:20 GMT
drea oddmund Avatar
[attr="class","dreapost"]
[attr="class","dreaicon"]
[attr="class","drea b"]
[attr="class","drea i"]she counts thirteen, maybe more. it's almost an amusing sight, really... thirteen crows equals satan himself. the boss himself, head honcho of hell. should she be a little more concerned? probably. is she? no, not in the slightest.

the woman shifts closer, eye wary. would someone burn her if she got too close to the mobsters? would they serve her up a nice little assassin's special? her last report had included something similar to the signature. .22 caliber, perhaps too effective with the silencer equipped. or would it be something like a beauty doctor? disfigurement, morphing the features in a mess of blood and gore to mask the identity of a victim beaten to a pulp. she swallows, singular eye sweeping across the mob.

a pokeball is hurled into the midst of black, disappearing from her sight. if it makes contact she doesn't know. what she does know, however, is that these damn crows are looking at her with beady eyes and it's making her skin crawl. stupid goons.

6DBjRwkO

[attr="class","dreatag"]swarm.
[attr="class","dreapoke"]

[newclass=.dreapost] width:350px; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; padding-left:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dreaicon] height:100px; width: 100px; float:left; padding-right:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea b] color:#F2867A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.drea i] color:#F2867A; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dreatag] width:300px; text-transform:lowercase; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dreapoke] width:300px; text-align:right; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 3, 2020 18:05:02 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

The Books were open in Kaida's pack, they were always open, in all honesty. Climbing onto where the dark birds perched, Kaida was flanked by her own brand of Muscle, the reptillian females warding off any attempts to Whack her away. [break][break]

She didn't look for the well-groomed, the most fat of them. She looked for the Young Turks, the avians that wouldn't mind becoming Lammest for the chance to not have to Giveup anymore, to be a part of a family that didn't need one to worry about becoming a Goner. [break][break]

"It's a pack of mine." She indicated towards her own Pokemon, "We're not dogs or birds or bugs, but we can take anyone." Her teeth showed when she smiled, shiny and threatening as some approached, as she couldn't tell if it was interest or if she'd have to Put an X on them. "We're family, not a gang...what do you want?" [break][break]

fVfSPOqV

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Trying to get me a gangster! Please please!

[attr="class","tag"]@swarm

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sadsoda

goggles
he/him
twenty six
bartender
grunt
84 height
84 height
awards
142 posts
Goro Shimizu DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sadsoda
Goro Shimizu
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 9:38:02 GMT
Goro Shimizu Avatar
goro wished he was out in the world, being a baller getting some attaché casing. sometimes, he thinks back on orre. how it was to be in cipher which was basically a MAFIA. no. THE MAFIA. ah what if. like, what if was a BIG EARNER. ah, but no. he was going out to buy clown makeup. he comes across some EMPTY SUITES. birds. they knew what they were doing. goro tossed a poke ball at one.

SeADnDey

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,455 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 13:54:49 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas sat on a bench, contemplating his life choices over a flask of whisky. He had to wonder if his choices would put him at odds with The Outfit. That they would put a contract out on him, once he became too much of an annoyance. He had to wonder if he'd just be riddled with bullets, or die buckwheats. Whatever the case, he was planning to come heavy to his last stand.

Thomas would see the flock of Honchkrow in the air. With a sigh, Thomas tossed a Pokeball towards them, hoping for the best.

mOcmBMJh

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,521 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 21:04:47 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
ROYAL
Royalty is wasted on those who don't achieve definition in conflict and build their own legacy.
TAG @the don
POKÉMON

A casual stroll to the butcher for some GABAGOOL was quickly marred by a swarm of Honchkrow that perched themselves upon the various lanterns and old buildings in Rustboro. If he had to guess, these WISEGUYS knew exactly where he was going. They leered at him with the eyes of cunning and self-assured predators. Did they really think he was just another STRAIGHT to be taken advantage of? He almost smiled at the thought.

After reaching the butchers and buying his meat, almost considering taking one of his smaller knifes as a SHIV, Remiel exited the establishment with his Sinistea in tow and the parcel of meat in one hand. They remained perched outside, PUTTING THE X on him as he maneuvered his way through the neighborhood.

When he lead one of them into an alley on purpose, he waited for it to swoop down before spinning to meet it face-to-face with an empty luxury ball he chucked.

R7SyJm2F
MADE BY VEL OF GS + WW
close tab

played by

kay

kosuke sato
he/him
twenty-eight
february 20
nimbasa city, unova
bisexual
head of intel
executive
i burn, i shiver / out of this sun and into this shadow
awards
1,191 posts
marcel maeda DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @marcel
marcel maeda
HONCHKROW SWARM
POSTED ON Jun 6, 2020 21:34:39 GMT
marcel maeda Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","rocket"]even mafias have their stragglers--a lone bird diverges from the group to peck at the crumbs by his feet. the man sitting beside marcel pays little attention to the pokemon as he grabs the cigarette box held out to him. as he pulls out a smoke, he quickly checks his payola is there. these rocket folk weren't the sort of be trusted.
[break][break]
"pleasure doing business," marcel offers halfheartedly, his eyes on the dark-type. he throws a pokeball as an afterthought. when he turns his head, the man has gone.
[break][break]
gUx0UTgX
[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@swarm

template by kay

[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]