POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 2:02:20 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]POSTDORMITUM[break]PREPARATIONS

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED RUNNING PERIOD: LATE MARCH-APRIL
VOTE HERE

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1035423510278979624/1085377825684607088/faraway_bich.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Faraway Holy Land (Flare) – Fire Emblem Engage: Original Soundtrack

SYNOPSIS

ONE OF THE PRIMAL RIFTS has suddenly expanded, allowing the League and Rocket to enter the Ultra Wild at various points. The Hoenn League and Team Rocket enter the foreign realm in an effort to seize further control of the territory. Despite the dangers, the resources contained within the Ultra Wilds may prove to be invaluable for the respective factions and their power struggle.[break][break]

To further complicate matters, the possibility of finding a SEAL STONE, artifacts rumored to act as orienteering devices in the search for Arceus, raises the stakes for the fate of the region— and this universe.[break][break]

Lastly, the expanding topology of the multiverse places all on the battlefield at risk. Spatial fissures in the realm cause the INTERDREAM ZONE, the interdimensional space between dreams and reality, to leak... bringing with them, twisted figures of the imagination.[break][break]

After all, TERA CRYSTALS can now be found embedded in the earth of these realms. Some wonder if it is due to the acts of TERASTALLIZATION committed by trainers while venturing into these dangerous frontiers... Some wonder what is happening to Hoenn then, a region newly encrusted in these glimmering bouquets of gem and dream.

SNEAK PREVIEW

POSTDORMITUM will feature the use of the new MERIT POINT (MP) SYSTEM. This system will be utilized to gauge the outcome of the skirmishes in the Ultra Wilds and in Hoenn. Furthermore, the currency will also be collected and spent by your characters on special rewards, including elusive *PARADOX POKEMON.[break][break]

Hoenn has its roots in one of the most beloved sites of staff, PREDORMITUM (PKMN RP). The site also featured faction conflict, using "war effort points" to help determine how a territorial dispute would be resolved. We would like to honor that site's memory and those who ran it.[break][break]

MERIT POINTS can be earned through a variety of ways as previously seen in PER ASPERA AD ASTRA and PREDORMITUM. Those who have completed threads and actively participated in PREDORMITUM may find themselves with bonus MP for use in this event.[break][break]

On top of bracketed or plotted battles, there will also be POSTDORMITUM MISSIONS that can be accomplished for further MP & MISSION REWARDS. Battles and missions do not always need to feature a direct Pokemon battle, and may include prompts that involve sealing up spatial fissures, fending off against Paradox Pokemon, and other objectives.

*Paradox Pokemon will be available through other methods too!

VOTING

VOTE FOR[break]THE BATTLEFIELD

BEFORE POSTDORMITUM BEGINS, I'd like to have your input! Which Ultra Wild realm would you like your characters to fight in? Do note, for this event, only one League and one Rocket character of yours can participate (tentative).[break][break]

Furthermore, treasures gathered from expeditions to these Ultra Wild realms can be used by each faction to help turn the tide of battle...[break][break]

PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD with your choice. A player can only VOTE ONCE and can only PICK ONE OF THE LOCATIONS listed below:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Ultra Crater
  • Ultra Deep Sea
  • Ultra Desert
  • Ultra Plant

PLEASE VOTE BY 3/17 11:59PM PST

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
966 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTDORMITUM PREPARATIONS
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 2:51:22 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
ultra deep sea :snorflash:
close tab

played by

Kiwi

Ash
He/Him/Them
December 2
Aspertia City, Unova
Pansexual
Picking up the pieces
--
But I, I will, go on howling and hollow
awards
1,109 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ashley
Ashley Shepard
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 3:02:35 GMT
Ashley Shepard Avatar

VOTE!

Everyone is saying Crater or Sea, but I like deserts. They're funky to fight in, but I'll be fine on either. ULTRA DESERT!
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,314 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 3:18:55 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
Ultra Deep Sea, because this is totally gonna be a wash.
close tab

played by

snubis

Wayland
He/Him
Twenty-Eight
March Twenty-First
Vermillion City
Heterosexual
League Turncoat
Eh
Should I bite my tongue, until blood soaks my shirt?
awards
1,384 posts
KING WAYLAND DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @king
KING WAYLAND
POSTED ON Mar 15, 2023 3:23:07 GMT
KING WAYLAND Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","king"]

Crater sounds like some nice attack/defense vibes

[attr="class","notes"]@name[break]

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".king"] --accent:#74abb6; [/newclass]

[newclass=".king"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .king blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .king blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".king .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".king .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]