part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 20:21:43 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Mm.. Not humble, though.” Angelo mumbles up towards the fireworks, teasing words drifting without conscious thought on a relaxed grin; not vocalising any form of disagreement to Skyler’s statement. “Told you about your big head before, right? Think I did... Anyway, you’re gonna sink your own boat with that ego of yours.” She shuffles closer to him then, warmth pressing against his side and Angelo instinctively tucks an arm around the captain, cheek bumping clumsily into golden curls. [break][break]

That’d be tragic… I like your kitchen. And the shower. Dorado will be sad, too.” [break][break]

It’s the sensation of her finger, pressing perilously close to his eye, that draws his gaze away from the illuminated skies. Body still, he focuses on her carefully through the intoxicated haze. Watching as blade-sharp silvers pierce heat into him, capturing his attention – twisting something uncomfortably warm into his chest. He’d lean in and kiss her if one drunken slip wouldn’t risk her blinding him. [break][break]

I don’t. I live in a tent.” It’s a simple, smart-ass response and as Angelo smiles, his eyes crinkle at the corners. Drinking up the slight flash of self-satisfaction, forgetting about Skyler’s earlier sea comment. “Idiot.” Something soft mixes into his amused mimicking, leaking off the tip of his tongue without permission. [break][break]

For a moment, he’s content to lie there, Skyler draped across him with her fingertip trailing against his jaw. Some strange kind of peacefulness settles over his bones, despite the faded popping and exploding sound of fireworks overhead; oblivious in their bubble. Angelo’s fingers brush a path of their own, grazing faintly up and down her arm, ignoring a leaf that scratches his cheek when he ghosts his lips against her hair. [break][break]

Sure...” He breathes, chuckling enough for her to shake against his chest. “You falling out of a tree really got me going. Almost gave in, right then and there.

[break][break]

+ [break][break]
+ closed for new interactions! [break][break]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,969 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 20:48:18 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar looked up as he was called to, mid-way through a bite of his churro. He waved to Priam as he approached, unable to say anything due to his full mouth. Luckily Priam did the talk for them, offering to trade Oscar a churro for some cotton candy. Oscar gladly accepted, handing one of the churros he stole to Priam and catching the cotton candy lobbed toward him.

He swallowed his bite of churro, sighing with satisfaction. "Well at least festivals have plenty of treats to steal. It's crazy though, this is like the fifth festival in Hoenn I've been to that ended with some sort of disaster."

Oscar took a bite out of the cotton candy, allowing the strawberry flavored fluff dissolve in his mouth. "Of course, the past two times were technically our fault." Oscar chuckled, looking up at the sky as he took another bite of his churro.

Post 8/15

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 23:22:43 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
Vital Spirit Post #16
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]"Is that all that's busted?" Adrian considered her lucky. They could replace a phone, but they couldn't replace . Adrian allowed the pokemon to do the heavy lifting before approaching, careful not to trip himself up on the loose debris littering the ground.

"We should be alright now, everything's settled down..." Adrian feels an odd presence and glances towards the Tapu Bulu; it exhibits an aura not unlike those he's seen before. Among the crowd surrounding it, a single trainer matches its aura with their own, sharing a hue. Another one? The Old Legends were beginning to appear at an alarming rate, appointing emissaries that brandished their powers willfully... How much more of this could Hoenn handle?

Adrian slips out his phone, turning his focus back towards it and Serena in the foreground. He's able to make a quick text for , 'Found her.', before tucking the phone back into a pocket and holding out a hand. He's hoping to help Serena to her feet, and in doing so would come to notice the sprain she'd sustained to her ankle.

"Your foot... Are you alright?"

So she hadn't been entirely unscathed.
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 23:29:19 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
A familiar face pops up in the crowd, and although it wasn't the woman she had bumped into originally, the chiseled expression of Senon Game and his beau, the ever-radiant Cait Alfric brings a wave of temptation- one she gives into with ease.[break][break]

"How could I possibly say no?"[break][break]

The woman's attention settles on Cait, a genuine fondness falling over her features briefly. The fact that the two of them had come out of the blue, in the midst of chaos to rescue her was what one might call cliche - and yet Sabine was caught, reeled in by it.[break][break]

"I would be honored to be your guest.. again."[break][break]

Sabine smirks, shifting her gaze to linger on Senon's, predatory in their intensity.[break][break]

[break]

notes: :festive kiss: - post 15/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2021 23:33:55 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

"An' here I thought you liked my bedroom best of all." The teasing tumbles from her lips easily, almost unconsciously, fingers previously on his jawline drifting to press themselves over his bottom lip. There's a mark there, she notices, and an unrepentant expression of smugness briefly steals over her face when she catches sight of it. "Guess you can sleep in the kitchen from now on and Dorado will take the bed. You are the ship's cook after all." Especially given that Skyler, although a woman of many talents, couldn't cook to save her life. To save any life, to be perfectly honest. Poisoning someone, on the other hand, might've been her calling.

"And I'd like to think that I pay you fairly well, Angel." Her finger presses into bruised lips, deliberate, calling his attention to the mark that adorns them. There is no mistaking the darkening of silver eyes as they settle upon the bruise, or the flash of mischief as they sneak up to meet his ocean ones. Entirely too self-satisfied.

The captain's settling against him when the comment about the tent brings about a familiar fierceness, and a finger is jabbed into Angelo's shoulder in warning with no regard for the courier's well-being. "You do know you have access to an apartment if you need it, right?" An attempt to quirk an eyebrow is made, though whether it is successful or not is... debatable. "It's called a key. Opens doors."

Her expression softens somewhat at the insult that is thrown her way, dagger-like silver melting into something dangerously soft that the captain is usually keen to keep hidden - even from herself. But with the alcohol flowing freely through her veins, she can't be bothered to give a fuck. "Filthy peasant." 

She feels more than hears his chuckle, pleasant vibrations spreading over the skin of her back. "If I knew you were looking I'd have made sure to lose the rest of the yukata on the way down. Really get you going." The curve of her smile is utterly unapologetic, growing more so when she boldly shifts to place herself between his legs, hand reaching out for a familiar bottle. Easily falling into their usual flirtations...

"Did we ever decide on the names for our future kids?"

Maybe not.

closed for new interactions!

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 0:04:06 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]"Is that all that's busted?" Adrian asked with clear relief painted on his face. Serena shrugged while Gwen looked at her expectantly. Her ankle truly wasn't that big of a deal and Adrian had a tendency to be.....overdramatic. Which was saying something since that was usually her job. Still, ever since they were young, if it was one thing she could count on it was her being clumsy. That and that her brother always had her back. Well, guess that was two.

"We should be alright now, everything's settled down..." Adrian informed her to which Serena sighed. "Thank goodness. When you said Hoenn was interesting, I didn't think you meant this." She said as her gaze cut back to where the Tapu Bulu was. Squinting in the direction of the newly appointed avatar she pursed her lips before her dark orbs fell back on her brother. "You'll have to fill me in later on what you and Patrick were talking about. Avatar's and all." Serena said, smoothly letting Gavin's alias roll off her tongue.

Adrian held out his hand to help her up which she gladly took. However as soon as she put weight on her right ankle her knees buckled and she had to clutch Adrian's shoulder for support. "Your foot... Are you alright?" Adrian asked staring down at her hurt ankle. "Ah yeah, I'll be fine. Just a little sprain. You know me, clumsy is still my middle name." She laughed it off nervously. Still, with a trained eye one would be able to notice the sweat as it beaded on her forehead. She was in more pain than she let on.

---

Serena got chased by a tauros and sprained her ankle. Luckily Adrian and Senon's Rockruff are here to save the day. | 10th post | xtra tag:

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

Doc
he/him
forty-five
August 22
Dewford City
pansexual
engineer
Grunt
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
201 posts
Yuan Wright DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @wright
Yuan Wright
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 0:17:36 GMT
Yuan Wright Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","wrightboxbl"]

"Well I'm not sure if you plan to gather more, but I'm gonna go on ahead, even watching rough battles like that make me famished," Wright chuckles as he heads off for food. Allowing the other to join him if he so choose to. As he walked he had his Rotom go back on the data and show him the clip of close of when the Tapu made their choice of the big brute. He ponders a bit over the glow they saw stopping only when Zippy stopped. [break][break]

The scientist looks up to see why only to realize if he had gone further he would have bumped into the girl with the vivid pink hair. It clicks instantly on who he was with now, "Oi you're the girl that was singing right? , very fun performance by the way," he gives a small clap as he did enjoy the show, "Too bad seems like the joy you brought was ruined by the chaos"

[break][break]

+ Post #4

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.wrightboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#81BCD7;[/newclass]

[newclass=.wrightboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#CE3E4D;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.wrightboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 0:51:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

Wonder took a few steps back with an exhausted whinny as the extent of her healing had been spent, prompting Rowan to reach out and give her a thankful stroke across her mane. It seemed as though the Ponyta knew exactly what Rowan was expecting next, turning towards her trainer and offering a slightly sad look, a response he fully was prepared for considering what little he knew about Lilith. “You did well, take a rest.” A red streak of light shot towards Wonder, placing her back inside the Pokeball so she could regather her strength for anything else that may come. “No need to thank me, you’d do the same for me, right?” A small smile replaced the grim look on his face as he turned towards Lilith, offering her a hand to help her stand up. “Just don’t go swimming in fire again anytime soon, takes quite a toll on Wonder to heal all those wounds.” Part of him wondered if Lilith would exactly do the same for him, not knowing the extent of her fondness or sense of duty to help a kindred spirit, but that was something he could ponder upon later.

“Shit, where is he now?” Rowan looked around the dismay and destruction, hoping to spot exactly where Mistral had gone off to during the chaos that ensued. A small shuffling came from the remnants of one of the food stands, a blue and white backside sticking out of the wood that made it seem as though he was stuck. As Rowan approached and pulled his companion out of the wreckage, it seemed like the exact opposite was the case, Mistral’s cheeks puffed out with as much food as he could cram in there from the wreckage. “You’re a disaster, you know that?” Setting the Piplup down on the ground, he let out a muffled trill of discontent, knowing there was more food in the shambles to be found. “I can honestly say that I’ve never been nearly trampled by Tauros back in Galar, yes.” A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he turned back towards Lilith. “What do we do now?”

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 1:19:06 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

A crowd had formed in the ruins of the festival. They ringed Zac and the blackened Tapu Bulu, with several people filming the pair. Davenport, Zac's Minior, floated above the crowd. There would be ample footage of Zac's unexpected ascension.   
    There were familiar heads among the crowd. 's blond hair, 's burning red paired with 's verdant green, and  's hatless head, getting closer. The youth clung to his Orbeetle as the pair floating over the heads of the crowd. "Zac! Oi, Zac!" Doug called, touching down at the edge of Zac's spreading Grassy Terrain. "That was awesome!"
    Zac engulfed Doug in a hug. "I didn't know you were at the festival mate! Guess I didn't see you in all the..." he gestured at what little was left of the once glorious setup. The scorched, waterlogged remains of the stalls, the charred earth. Zac had been as much a part of the destruction as Tapu Bulu.
    Zac headed for a pile of crushed wood nearby; the result of Kev's Steel Roller. With each of Zac's giant steps vegetation spread, tearing through the cracked cement and soil. Wisteria uncoiled from the eaves of Oldale houses, and Morning Glory crawled along the roads, hungry despite being out of season. 
    He beckoned Doug. "Time to clean up, yeah?" 

@open to new interactions

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 1:53:15 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]How does one recover a conversation that's just gone so far south? Watching as Rowan recalled his Ponyta, Lilith merely rebukes his teasing with a soft frown, half a thought of simply punching the boy in the arm crossing her mind.

"I'll swim in fire all I want..." Her mouth doesn't quite manage to keep up with her brain, a rather questionable retort making her sound much closer to what she truly is - A rebellious and somewhat cynical teen. "I can usually take care of the wounds myself..." Of course, brushing off such comments is often harder than it looks. Though she's certain of her medical skills, Lilith still remains unsure on how to cure the bitter sting of her heart. Even as Rowan's attention scatters and she's graced by the sight of a touching reunion, the thought remains sour upon her tongue, a taste that is barely swept away as she finds herself addressed once more.

"Well... Mistral still seems hungry... and I think Rubia might want a snack after all that..." Perhaps, she's inadvertently enabling the Piplup to continue with his misdeeds. Perhaps, she's just finding a way for them to shake the lingering malady off and peel away from the Tauros wrangling crowd before anymore happens. "Dakota also said that they had plushies... at some stores..." Try as she might, there's no hiding the small glimmer in her eyes, the looks of expectance as she and Rubia consider what still remains in store for them. "O- or the lanterns...?"
[attr="class","hanatags"] || @dakota || aftermath || post #10
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,623 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 1:57:13 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[attr="class","hearmenand1"]
[attr="class","hearmenand3"]
[attr="class","hearmenand2"]Adrian looked between Serena and her Salandit, before ridiculing her. "You need to train your pokemon more. They can keep you safe," he asserts accusingly. Of course, Serena never looked for that kind of potential in a pokemon. She wasn't quite a coordinator, but she latched onto pokemon based on qualities that were more suited to contests than battling. "You're lucky it was only some Tauros."

Hoenn had seen a lot worse, so while he casually overlooked the sprain otherwise despite noticing Serena's duress, he proved to be hugely critical of Serena's lack of combat experience. "Maybe Senon can help you with that..." He knew Serena didn't like to be hard on her pokemon, which was something that came naturally to Adrian, so he needed to bring in someone like-minded. And what better a candidate than the self-made man who'd come to Hoenn to rediscover himself, beginning his journey anew at a brisk pace. He'd worry about the details later, when could be properly coerced, but Adrian felt him right for the job.

Shouldering the brunt of Serena's weight, their movements were less like walking and more like a lagging shuffle, Adrian's pokemon standing back while he escorted her to level ground. For awhile they'd continue on until he found a bench for them, where he lowered her down before taking a seat of his own beside her. He'd stare up at the night sky, finding himself reminiscing...

"Yeah... we were both pretty reckless."

Back then they could afford to be. But here and now, sitting beneath the stars in quiet contemplation, thinking back to better days that were now long behind them... All it reminded him of was how much he'd gone forward, and thus farther away from that mop-head kid with his bratty Growlithe and his little sister.

"But we aren't those kids anymore."
This is black sheep,
o v e r - a n d - o u t .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand1]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/rZ2h96.png);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#A5282D!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand2::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand3]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand3]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 1:58:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Doug threw his arms around the larger man, hugging him back before laughing at his first words- rough, mirthless and forced, before giving his friend a wry look.

"Wasn't plannin' to be. Duty called." He said, before sighing. "So I left Chryssa and came help with this mess."

He crossed his arms over his chest and squinted at Tapu Bulu as he said this, lip pulling.

"Well, at least I saw something good come out of all this." He said, rolling his eyes before grinning at Zac. "'Bout time someone with sense became an avatar or whatever they are called. Got nothing to fear next time that crazy woman rolls up now!"

Maybe underestimating a bit, but who cared? Zac was a superhero now. This was awesome.

And of course, first order of business with the new superpowers was cleaning up the mess left behind.

Doug snorted.

"Well... Yeah, it's too late for hospital visits anyway. Sure, let's get this place cleaned right up! Guys?" He said, gesturing to his two Orbeetles. "Let's get to it!"

4/15
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 2:02:02 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","queen"]
[attr="class","queenbody"]
[attr="class","queentri"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","Melody"]

[attr="class","queentri2"]
[attr="class","queentag"]

9th post

[attr="class","queentextbox"]
[attr="class","queentext"]

Suddenly a man had approached melody as she walked through some of the disaster of the festival. Someone called her named and she snapped back to reality and met his gaze "Ah. Hello, yes that was me." she said with a small melancholy smile. "I was happy with how it turned out too! I thought it'd do a lot to get my name out there...but now.." she said as she looked around at the destruction and now the newly appointed avatar and her name was going to be lost to the light he cast. It's a bit selfish, she should be glad that the league acquired a new avatar... [break][break]

"But that's selfish of me, I should be happy right now. Did you at least enjoy the music yourself?" she asked curiously since he said the performance was fun, not that he really loved it or something. Melody knew her logic was a bit flawed but right now she'd rather fill the potential silence with side talk.

[attr="class","queencred"]Nano            

[newclass=.queen] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; padding:3px; background-color:#000; [/newclass][newclass=.queenbody] position:relative; height:600px; width:500px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/aiUy4sF.jpg"); filter: brightness(90%) [/newclass][newclass=.queentri] position:absolute; bottom:3px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0px 500px 500px 0px; border-color: transparent transparent #1B1B1B transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.queentri2] position:absolute; top:2px; right:2px; display: block; width: 0; height: 0; border-style: solid; border-width: 0 200.0px 200.0px 0; border-color: transparent #1B1B1B transparent transparent; [/newclass][newclass=.Melody] position:relative; top:250px; left:450px; height: 30px; width: 30px; padding:2px; margin:2px; background-color: #bbb; border-radius: 50%; display: inline-block; background-color:#505050; border:solid 1px #1B1B1B; [/newclass][newclass=.queentextbox] position:absolute; bottom:10px; left:10px; height:250px; width:400px; background-color:#505050; padding:10px; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext] position:relative; text-align:left; font-size:12px; overflow:auto; height:250px; width:400px; font-family: 'Roboto', sans-serif;color:#A5A5A5[/newclass][newclass=.queentext b]color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queentag] position:absolute; transform: rotate(45deg); text-align:center; font-size:12px; color:#fff; width:200px; top:70px; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#313131;border:#505050 1px solid;[/newclass][newclass=.queentext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:3px;background-color:#768ba3;[/newclass][newclass=.queencred]position:absolute; bottom:2px; right:2px; font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:link]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none;font-size:9px;[/newclass][newclass=a:visited]color: #ABABAB; text-decoration:none; font-size:9px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Holtwood One SC][googlefont=Roboto][googlefont=Playfair Display]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 2:31:37 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

The youth rolled his arms in preparation for the exertion that was to come, whispering a thank you to and his drill sergeant under his breath once more before rolling back the sleeves of his shirt, grinning at the strong, scarred forearms he revealed.

Several months back, these were skinny and wimpy; barely able to support a push up.

"Awright, Zac. The boys and I are ready. Where do you need us?" He asked, looking around. Taking Zac as example, the youth looked around for some destroyed carts.

It did not take much effort to find several. The festival was littered with them.

Throwing a wry look the Tapu's way, Doug shifted it towards his Orbeetle's nodding towards the nearest cart.

"Let's get this mess sorted up." He said, approaching it.

5/15
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2021 2:40:40 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Yes, I imagine you’ve gotten pretty good at tending to your injuries considering what an absolute lummox you tend to be at times.” Rowan’s teasing smirk would make a return once more, admittedly trying to get under her skin just a fair bit due to how long it had been since he’d last seen her. “I only concern because I care, Lilith.” These words felt a bit strange in his mouth as though they were sour upon his tongue, he wasn’t used to caring for anyone but himself and the sudden bout of responsibility that would call upon him wasn’t exactly appealing. Still, he would hold fast to his feelings on this matter, knowing that if their situations were reversed that he’d want someone to be looking out for him. “I can’t seem to remember a time when Mistral wasn’t hungry, I swear even though he only weighs five kilograms I see him ingest at least three times that per day.” Mistral huffed slightly and crossed his flippers over his chest, refusing to even look at Rowan at this point. Seems as though he had a way with words, a curse that had followed him for years.

“Either way, that sounds like a novel idea. I haven’t really eaten much today as well, been too busy traveling to what used to be this festival.” Giving Mistral a slight nudge with his shoe, they began walking towards some of the remaining food stands, looking to turn his conversational mischief towards Lilith once more. “Dakota was his name, huh? Seemed rather keen on you, are you sure that you two weren’t on a date?” Despite the obvious difference in age between the two of them, he couldn’t help but notice the offended reaction that Dakota had given him the first time he’d mentioned it. “The man doth protest too much, methinks.” Even Mistral couldn’t help but get in on the joking, letting out an amused trill of agreement despite having been on Lilith’s side only moments before.

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing