awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @glitch
glitch maverick
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 1:52:32 GMT
glitch maverick Avatar
festivals were great when people still treated you like a child. 'don't do that glitch and don't do this.' still, he chewed on the caramel apple that he'd managed to pick up from one of the stalls. but he wasn't really concerned about all that. what he was concerned about was the fact that he hadn't managed to pick up anything good yet. plenty of people around and too many of them had been walking around with their purse strings pulled tight. but he was sure that eventually one or two of them would end up screwing themselves over. button was still curled up in his sleeve, watching and waiting for the signal that someone was being loose enough with their money for them to strike.

finally he noticed a bunch of people gathered around some sort of game. they were trying to catch some of those silly magikarps with those silly paper nets or whatever. what a good a time as any to strike. shaking his sleeve he let the ghostly dragon out of it to start to take a look at people while they were distracted. if nothing else they would maybe get a couple dollars off of this crowd. with any luck.

- outfit

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 2:53:50 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Moving through the crowds he smiled at Cait, content.

He did want to spend a bit of time with his friends but there was no reason she couldn't be a part of that. The fact was he was right where he was supposed to be. The Spirit Festival was a rare chance for them to bond outside the cabin and outside of work.

Considering where their work paths were currently going, it was dubious they would have many chances to have spend off the cabin-grounds in general.

With one hand holding the basket and one hand holding her hand he answered. "I'm already with one of my friends." He turned to her with a wink, being his sly self like he'd been the day they met. "The rest of them can get in line."

Satisfied with his reassurance to her he held up the basket so she could feed him a piece without letting go of her hand.

● tags: @vsfest
● notes: post 07

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 5:37:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","blackrose"]
398 for @yeetmebby
Paper lanterns filled the streets, and sandals clacked upon the streets of Oldale. Rose Blackwood, dressed with one of the finest yukata she could find, black with floral designs upon the front, and a fan to keep her face obscured, walked along the pathway. A red flower upon her ponytailed hair, matching rather well to the dark red haori she wore over it. She believed it was a Johto-styled, but she had never been so it was hard to tell.

With two of her Pokemon currently out, she made sure to never be obstructed, by child or by petty thieves. The first of which, Delphi, her Arbok, dressed in a small bow-tie upon his chest. A sweet demeanor as he carved a path forward for the two, as Persephone, her Houndour, quietly trotted beside of her Trainer. Her growl was evident of her hatred of humans, but Rose shushed her. "Now now, Persephone. Temper yourself. We must blend in for now." she gave a warm smile to her.

The Houndour huffed, turning her head in disgust. A tsundere Houndour, of all things.

As she quietly made her way past a fried food stand, both Delphi and Persephone looked on with a growl to their stomachs, and both hound and cobra eyed their trainer. Delphi with innocent hope, and Persephone with a hint of blush in her cheeks, too proud to ask.

Rose, thankfully, found this quite adorable, heading to the food stand. "Appropriate food for my Pokemon? What'll it be?" she even pulled out a small purse to pay for it.

"Oi, it's nothin'! Take it, lass. Your Pokemon will thank ya!"

"You are far too kind." Rose placed the fan over her face, her emerald eyes scanning his face for any hidden intent. But, as she grabbed the bit of friend food, she walked away.

Upon a bench, Persephone hopped onto it immediately, while Delphi coiled around his Trainer. Like two children, she help the stick to each of their fried treats, a chuckle as she sat there with two of her Pokemon.

~ ~ ~

TL;DR: Rose enters the scene with her Houndour and Arbok out, walking around as she finds a fried food stand. Gaining a free meal for her Pokemon, she sits by a bench as Arbok coils around, and Persephone hops on the bench beside her to eat their treats.

OUTFIT
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".blackrose"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#1E90FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".blackrose i"]font-style:italic;color:#00BFFF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,838 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 5:54:58 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He thought he saw Skyler somewhere in the crowd—oh, wait, it was someone else. Although there was a resemblance because of the hair, he was pretty sure it wasn’t her because this girl was more on the ‘petite’ and ‘delicate’ side of things.

Skyler, petite and delicate? Hell no!

Chuckling softly as he wandered close to the food stall section, he spotted one selling those—deep-fried balls, what the hell were they called again—and decided to get himself some.

It had been a while since he’d done this, actually.

But still, his gaze continued to rake through the crowd; just in case someone (or something) decided to come out and play. At least he was already there, on the scene, ready to do what was necessary.

his thematically-appropriate festival get up

[#2]

still mostly for &

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,618 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 5:57:57 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

And suddenly, a splash.[break][break]

While gawking at the glittering coins inside a Whiscash fountain, Thorgrim the Galarian Meowth had fallen over the edge and gone for a dip in the water. Unsure whether the act had truly been accidental or not, Remiel regarded the cat's dismayed mewling with a serious glare.[break][break]

Its snicker was gone when it emerged from the rippling pool, replaced with a disgruntled frown as it shook the water off of its fuzzy arms. When it noticed the varying types of coins that were now attached to its fuzzy (and soaking) beard, however, that changed.[break][break]

Now it stomped about the fountain like the king of the world, the bells on its wrists chiming as its raspy chuckling filled the air. This caused Remiel to sigh. "What did I say about causing trouble? Get out of there now, you fool." He commands, crossing his arms.[break]

[break]

notes: —[break]
wearing: blue and white hanbok[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

+ open to new encounters!

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
angy houseband
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 6:46:36 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It had taken him a while to find the Johto-appropriate clothing he had before (sorting through storage was such a bitch at times) but once he found it, he took a sigh.

A very long sigh.

Either way, he’d agreed to go with to the festival in Oldale, and so swallowed down his personal disappointment as he pulled everything else associated with the outfit, out of storage.

Sometime later—

The two had eventually arrived, him not too far behind Remiel as he did so. It was like the last time, only this time he was in the presence of the freakin’ Galarian ambassador and not just Remiel.

Hell, titles had so much weight. Why was that?

Either way, there was a fox mask perched on one side of his head, his hands were occupied with the non-seafood version of takoyaki (ah, what a blessing it was to be allergic to seafood) as well as several sticks of dango and he looked up in time to witness Remial’s Pokémon companion fall into the nearby fountain.

“Shinies,” was all he could remark, before offering the sweets skewered on a stick to his companion. “Want some?”

his attire + a fox mask as described. Also no scarf? What is this madness

[#1]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,388 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 6:59:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
"owie," he reacts softly, retracting his arm quickly as soon as he feels the peck on his fingers.

the aggressive response was warranted. he flashes an apologetic look before turning back to his usual cheery smile. he shakes the bitten hand once or twice before letting it drop down to his side.

"i'unno. i'm jus' waiting for my friends and wanting to kill time, so i'm wondering if i can pull you in for it." he starts typing back text messages from his phone before continuing his statement. "i can as soon as they come, don't worry."

he goes through multiple names; , , , ... a few others were in too, all of them receiving the same message in their phone from priam.

i bought too many fireworks. help me get rid of them!!!!!!!

"oh yeah, i'm conrad!" he introduces the same time as he whips his head from his phone screen to plank. "wanna light up fireworks?"

@vitalspiritfestival
close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 7:19:39 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]Jack is not one to let an enemy simply retreat. He hops along Plank's shoulder, chasing the young man's retreating digits. He continues his pursuit onto her back, digging talons into her hoodie awkwardly as he attempts to sidle across the space between one shoulder and the other.

It's distracting. Just what she needs to get her to lighten up a bit.

"Okay okay Jack, I think he gets it," she protests, arching her back a bit to try and dissuade the Chatot's talons from scratching at her covered skin. By the time he's found his way to her other shoulder the tension Plank had felt upon the stranger's arrival has evaporated.

"Depends on what you're thinkin' of killin' time with," she replies with a shrug, "I'm not exactly trippin' over myself with things t' do, so . . ."

Plank is curious, but cautious. The mention of more friends coming and the potential danger of being in a group of strangers doesn't go unnoticed. The mention of fireworks is the exact kind of thing to take her mind off of it, though.

"Uh, yeah, that sounds cool as fuck."

@vitalspiritfestival

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Juniper

GG
she/her
twenty-four
april 1
unova
bisexual
streamer (retired pro gamer)
talk nerdy to me
single
48 height
48 height
Up, up, down, down, forward, back, A, B
awards
82 posts
gigi bae DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gg
gigi bae
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 7:29:03 GMT
gigi bae Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class,"memorypost"]
[attr="class,"memoryheader"]
[attr="class,"memorycontainer"]
[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]wearing traditional hanbok

[attr="class,"memoryinfo"]@festival
[attr="class,"memoryarrow"]

[attr="class,"memorybody"]It felt odd to be outside. For the last month, maybe two, Gigi had kept herself holed up in her apartment. Her apartment was safe, sheltering her from the outside world. Drowning in her depression, she masked her emotions well as she streamed an unhealthy amount. Even when her wrists screamed in protest, joints burning, she continued to immerse herself in worlds of fantasy.
[break][break]
Dark eyes glanced down to the red envelope in her hand. Guilt was masked by bitterness as she stared at the unopened envelope ands unread letter. When they heard of the dangers in Hoenn, her parents reached out. Gigi snorted as she shoved the items into her pocket. They didn't give a damn about her in the past, constantly criticizing her choices. 
[break][break]
Still.. the Lunar New Year festival invoked nostalgia of happier times. Her father would hoist her up upon his shoulders to give her a better vantage. Meanwhile. her mother would dress her in handmade hanbok, each stitch meticulously and carefully sewn. 
[break][break]
Gigi pushed her homesick thoughts aside and turned her attention to the food stalls. Mmm. Fried street food loaded with grease was her weakness. For once, she didn't have her nose into her phone. Instead, she basked in the activity as she tried to push her worries away.

[attr="class,"memorynotes"]
feel free to approach! i hope my posts will get better as i get back into the groove of things.

[attr="class,"selkieCred"]selkie

[newclass=.memorypost] width:325px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.memorypost:hover .memoryinfo] margin-top:0px;transition:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryheader] width:325px;height:125px;background-image:url(https://images-ext-2.discordapp.net/external/M5glr5DNwnrR6KJkHTKpsgVMHRk-2GOM9eHyPQeGDkg/https/i.imgur.com/6fesNvK.png);overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody] text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;font-size:10px;line-height:14px;padding:25px;color:#333;background-color:#eee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorybody b] color:#e4bd23;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryarrow] width:40px;height:40px;font-family:arial;position:relative;background-color:#eee;top:65px;margin:auto;left: 0;right: 0;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);clip-path: polygon(50% 0%, 0% 100%, 100% 100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorycontainer] padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memoryinfo] float:left;font-family:calibri;background-color:#eee;color:#333;padding:3px;font-size:10px;width:100px;top:88px;text-align:center;position:relative;transition:.5s;margin-top:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.memorynotes] margin-top:10px;border-top:1px solid #e4bd23;text-align:justify;font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;padding-top:10px;color:#333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred]font:bold 7px roboto;text-transform:uppercase;margin-left:250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCred a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,963 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 11:01:47 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcredits"]
[attr="class","sidelong"]
[attr="class","bodybox"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

Anderson.” [break][break]

Fernando’s voice carries from behind the Head Ranger, frigid as his boon, demanding that his fellow Avatar fall in line as the Councilman lodges his thumb firmly against the man’s backside. “Taking to the festivities, I take it?” He demands his colleague’s attention and through forceful herding, corals him into accompanying him. Not unlike Fernando’s blatant coercion of . [break][break]

Today, the Champion is spared if only by coincidence. [break][break]

Time to test your mettle.” [break][break]

Although Fernando remains behind him, the constant clacking of his geta paint the picture of his attire. Unbeknownst to most, Fernando enjoys the Lunar Festival for the cultural homage it has to Johto and it’s borrowed influence on Kantonese celebrations. His usual business casual attire takes a backseat to more traditional garb. [break][break]

Show us what an Avatar can do.” What little time they have before Fernando returns to his own stall is spent deviating from the food stall and toward the games. They approach and the HAMMER ARM KING game laid out before them. [break][break]

The trick is not power but accuracy,” he answers with faux confidence. “Applying pressure to the sensor will fetch you a win.” [break][break]

On a whim, Fernando winds up, twirling the padded mallet, before coming down with a resounding smack. The fact he goes about it so casually, with no obvious attempt at effort or strain goes to show how assured he is of his theory. [break][break]

Now will he hit the magic sweet spot? [break][break]

Only really knows how capable he is at that.[break][break]

k5vX4JUp[break]
+ [break]
POST #1

[attr="class","headerbox"]

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Calibri:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongcredits>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodybox headerbox'; background: #2B2B2B; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.15); --accentRGB: 212, 165, 60; --accent: #d4a53c [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .bodybox] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #282828; grid-area: bodybox; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.25) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Calibri'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #D5D5D5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong h2, .sidelong h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelong ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #2B2B2B !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,366 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 11:30:51 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

This had to make him look like a show off of some sort. Not only had he mentioned that he doesn't play festival games much, but he also mentioned how he's never done this before. And yet the Magikarp he caught in the net seemed pretty chill and so it didn't struggle to much when the net caught and he was able to dump it to the other side. At least his pokemon were impressed with his attempt. The young man watches as another () joins them and once again he waits to see their attempt, seeing if the game was as hard as everyone else was making it out to be. [break][break]

And if her attempt was anything to go by, it was. [break][break]

He takes a step back to give a 'you tried' clap to the two of them before accidently bumping into . "Ah.. s-sorry," he stutters not having picked up the other behind him at first "Sir..." he makes sure to add once he recognized just who it was he bumped into. He really hated crowded places, though it seems like was soon taking the Head Ranger with him to some other game. With his attention up he does take a second to give a small wave at as he goes off. [break][break]

Turning his attention back at the new guest that stepped between him and his co-worker (@chloe), "Umm nice try?" he offers not really sure what else to say. What do you say in situations like this? [break][break]

[break]

Post#: 5/15

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515;height:20px; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 11:57:45 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar

“There is no Octillery inside!” Michi exclaimed indignantly, showing the street vendor the gooey interior of a single fried batter ball. It had taken several minutes for the plate of takoyaki to cool down enough to eat comfortably, but from one bite Michi knew there was something wrong. “I am sorry to complain... maybe it was forgotten?”

“Actually, this is a vegetarian stand, ma’am,” the man said after a moment, slowly and patiently. “You have to know Octillery are getting rare in these parts due to overfishing— most people are more than happy with soy these days. Did you try it?”

“But—it is not authentic,” Michi emphasized helplessly. She wanted to protest more, but it wasn’t like her to actually cause a scene. Especially over her own misunderstanding. Under the concerned eye of the vendor, she slowly wilted. “A-and Octillery... is very delicious.”

“I’m sorry, ma’am. There’s no mistake on our end,” the vendor said, and turned to another customer. Michi was forced to retreat, still holding her plate full of delicious-smelling but tragically empty takoyaki.

Head down, feeling defeated, the older woman headed back to her seat where she’d left Lucky, her Riolu, tethered to the bench. Nobody had tried to take her spot, but a teal-haired girl ( @rose ) had taken up residence on the bench right next to Michi’s. 

<Riio...> The jackal Pokemon reached up with his forepaws as if asking for one of the Octillery-free-dumplings and Michi sighed. As much as she didn’t want them, she knew better.  “No, Raki... is not good for you. You will get very fat, and diabetes,” she said morosely, popping one of the takoyaki into her mouth. She chewed. The soy taste is not so bad, but the texture... it is not good. 

Her eyes wandered to her neighbor’s pair of Pokemon instead, brightening a little at the sight. It reminded her of her trip to the dog park with little Wren Baines. Speaking of which, she still had that doggie sweater she’d been knitting that she hadn’t ever been able to send... 

Meanwhile, Lucky looked indignantly between Michi (who was deep in thought) and the Houndour getting to eat fried festival food—then made a ‘what the hell’ motion with his forepaws. “Sit, Raki. You be a good boy,” Michi said and patted him on the head absentmindedly. The Riolu sat down with a thump on the pavement, scowling. 

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 12:13:21 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]festival lights
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]spirits pass us by
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]She finds her brain to be a rather strange creature of its own, an enigma that she controls - or it controls her? - but never quite has the ability to understand. Mostly because she'd give herself a migraine trying to ponder the meaning behind existence and would ultimately come up with one conclusion which was to suffer. Whilst she's able to pull herself together to slip out of any dangerous situations and flee the moment she senses hostility, she finds herself unable to escape the wretched web that is casual human interaction, especially one that involves any signs of concern from the approaching stranger.

"No!" Instincts get her to blurt out the first word that comes to mind, wide doe eyes snapping up to the man's face as he reaches out to pat Rubia. And oh, how they dull with a hint of betrayal as the Wooloo returns the gesture with a merry bleat, her fluffy tail wagging ever so slightly as if she's been influenced by Yule and Eclipse's antics. She's like a deer caught in the headlights, a teen ready to book it at the speed of light if only her legs would respond to the growing screams of her anxiety-filled brain.

"I mean... U- uhm... sorry." Yet her heart strongly disagrees, vehemently pleading for her to give him a chance as it offers her line of apology to utter. "Not used to crowds... Lots of people... less pokemon..." Though part of her knows this isn't the whole truth, Lilith settles for a simple excuse rather than the long story, her poise lacking its usual grace as she shrinks further into her shell. It is really these moments that make her wonder why she lacks the ability to simply turn invisible, to pull a fast one on anyone who approaches and truly embrace her identity as a ghost in the system. But questions like that often go unanswered, so she lets it go.

With a gentle nudge, Rubia offers a bleat of encouragement, flailing much like a child as she attempts to gain her trainer's attention. And it works for just a second, giving Lilith a decent distraction to pull herself together and observe the man that stands before her. She's not alone in this and she knows this, all she has to do now is be a little braver... or at least try to?

"I- is that a Rowlett?" Of course, her gaze is quick to snatch a glimpse of the plushie, the sight of an ever familiar pokemon giving rise to a strange amalgamation of feelings in her chest. It tightens, it warms up, it flutters without a word - After all these years, does she know what emotions to hold onto? The act of pushing her thoughts aside is done with a soft inhale, her thoughts reframed as she drags her inner child away from the dark.

Things like that are better forgotten in the past.

"It's... kinda cute..." For now, she can remain a normal kid stuck in a conversation where 'fuck' isn't an option (just yet) and she intends to enjoy the little things in life while it lasts.
[attr="class","hanatags"]@dakota || surprise? || post #2
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP]
[newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/WOxF2W1.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 15:17:16 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class", kheader2"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[break][break]
he barely catches the words belonging to as the world around him spins and spins with increasing speed. he could feel the cheese dreams starting to come back up from his stomach but he did what he could to keep it all down. he was already nauseous because of this ride he didn't need it to make him vomit all around it and the audience after all so it was lucky that things started to slow down bit by bit until the bull came to a full stop and a round of applause from the crowd for a new record reached by kazimir.
[break][break]
as it came to a full stop kazimir hesitated getting off as he could still feel everything inside of him churning around like a washing machine. it was the sight of someone coming up to him asking if he was alright that gave him the courage to nod in response and slowly slide himsmelf off the ride. as he did he quickly placed a hand on @simone's shoulder for support as he let his legs try to stiffen themselves, hopping off had proven that they were as wobbly as jelly and didn't dare risk falling over like an idiot. "hey thanks for the concern man, mind helping me get over there? think a friend of mine called me over."
[break][break]
he hobbled hiself over to the strongman game that angelo had pointed out, hoping that the ohter blond would be his support for the few steps it took him before he felt comfortable to walk on his own two feet, and looked it over. "oh i know these kind of games. haven't played one in forever...i wonder if..." the curiosity inside of him was building as he suddenly started to shake off his wrists and ankles before going over to the attendee and paying for a try. "alright boys, who wants to test themselves out?" he asked the two guys @simone and before taking the hammer into a single hand and heaving it up to his shoulder with little effort. with a roar and a flex of his biceps kazimir swung the hammer down onto the pedestal and caused the small marker to suddenly shoot up with near lightning speed, he was going to show that this body of his wasn't just for show.
[break][break]
|xPpHGqj
[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes:

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@vital festival

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader2]width:350px;height:200px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 15:48:26 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
How Stormy manages to keep tabs on every single person ordering a Dreamy, and talking to her, and sniping her from behind is unreasonable. She must be magic or something.[break][break]

Because the man from earlier who had chosen to dry-heave at the sight of her glorious monstrosity of cheese and meat and mayo was sticking his nose up at her and shoving a mouthful of steamy greens into his pie-hole. Angelo was taking his food, winking and dipping with a request to meet up later.[break][break]

There are two more individuals who pop up by the booth to snatch one of her delicious treats, and she gives Angelo a half-hearted wave goodbye as she slides paper plates to both and respectively. [break][break]

"Hendrix, hey! How're you enjoying the festivities so far?"[break][break]

She rewards him with a charming smile before sampling her own goods. The chef behind the grill calls out a 'last call' warning, indicating that the Cheese Dreamy's were about to run out. Stormy unties her apron and wipes sweat from her brow before throwing a thumbs up and nudging with her elbow.[break][break]

"Looks like there's a strongarm challenge. Care to join me?"[break][break]

And then she grabs him by the elbow to drag him along.[break][break]

[break]

notes: food stand: selling cheese dreamy's - post 4/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
Marvel
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
Emerius, An Animanga Dragon Age Roleplay