sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 16:04:58 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine is no fool. She had seen the abrupt way Lulu's attention had shifted to something just past her shoulder. It was reminiscent of the look had thrown over her shoulder during their speed dating experience, when the lovely young woman had made eye contact with her actual beau: .[break][break]

"Uh-huh... she someone special?"[break][break]

But her body is being shuffled out of the way in the exact opposite direction of the fair-haired, freckle-faced young woman. It sent a shiver down the princess' spine, like some sort of challenge had just been assigned. Her lips curve into a sy grin as she allows Lulu to drag her away.[break][break]

She can feel the intensity of the woman next to her burning, as if some unspoken secret had been spelled out between the two women. It made her skin crawl to not know, jealousy wedging a sharp spike between her shoulderblades. [break][break]

"If I'm holding you up from where you really want to be, Lulu, by all means."[break][break]

[break]

notes: :kiss: - post 4/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 16:30:49 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

Skyler's silvery gaze is intense and unrelenting, meeting the flash of a promise with curling lips - far too fierce to be anything but a baring of teeth. Acknowledging the message. Basking in it.

I'll be waiting, Lu.

And although is gone from her sight the next moment, the taste of danger lingers on her tongue like fine whiskey, a sailor's siren call. The temptation to follow its trail burns in her, but Skyler lets it simmer, warmed by a breathless sort of anticipation.

She knows she'll see again.

Captain Dross has to force herself to blink the moment away, turning her attention to the challenge at hand. Her hand is wrapped around a net, although it lies empty, the Magikarp she'd caught having seized her distraction to make its escape. In the meanwhile, seems to have caught one of his own.

Which is just unacceptable.

Gripping the net tightly in her hands, Skyler throws herself into the festival game with a bloodthirsty kind of determination. Unfortunately it's as she finally catches of one of the slippery bastards that it decides to SPLASH itself out of grasp-

-right into the face of an innocent passerby. 

Eyes widening, it's instinct more than anything else that has Skyler slipping behind , silver eyes blinking up at him with a faux casualness bellied by her next words. "If someone asks, I'm blaming you." And so the ren-faire streak continues.

Inching away from the crime scene with in her wake, Skyler breathes out a sigh of relief when no one seems to be after them. Honestly, she should be used to it by now (both of them really, given previous experience). "So, where do you wanna go, boss? We got food stalls, but I hear there are several strength contests going on." 

A bicep flexes from under her yukata's wide sleeves, and there's an eager light in Skyler's eyes that spells out trouble. "Of course, I would understand if you felt too intimidated."

Those were fighting words.

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 16:47:33 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Gavin chuckles at the text from , then returns his full attention to when the other speaks. Gavin's phone disappears into the folds of his garment, long sleeves fluttering in the evening breeze as he retracts his hand. Though surprised by the offer, he doesn't show it; he follows Adrian as if the invitation had been expected.

"You've got good taste," he says appraisingly.

His own nicotine habit had long since become just that — habit, compulsion, indulged less for his own enjoyment and more to take the edge off of the ever-mounting stress of babysitting Rocket.

Gavin watches as another officer strolls past, their Mightyena padding at their side. His amber eyes narrow. "How long until they've got their Avatars patrolling the streets, I wonder?" He assumes Adrian has heard news of the conference. It was hard to avoid, lest Adrian be hiding under a rock. His tone adopts a sharper, critical edge. "They've got a poor track record with Avatars, the League. Even their own Champion..."

He laughs, breath expelled visibly with smoke that wreathes around him.

tl;dr
Post #4
Hanging out with .
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 16:59:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

Remiel raised a brow as he turned to acknowledge Alexei's offer. He'd never tasted dango before. Even so, he uncrossed his arms and reached forward to take one of the sticks from his friend's hand. "Thank you," He said with a nod, lifting the three skewered dumplings of rice flour up to eye-level as he inspected them. "I wouldn't encourage Grim, however. He'll nick a souvenir of yours if you're not careful."[break][break]

The aforementioned cat clambered out from the fountain with a hoarse chuckle, nearly stumbling over as it preoccupied itself with fluffing its coin-laden beard. Quite proud of itself despite its soaking wet state, and seemingly unaware that it was being warned about, the Galarian Meowth was ready to move on with the rest of this 'festival' experience. Its hunger, after all, remained ravenous as ever.[break][break]

It looked up and watched as its royal trainer spared a moment to tear away one of the rice dumplings with his teeth. Remiel chewed and savored its unusual (but pleasantly sweet) taste with leisure. When he was done, he hummed with approval. "So this is dango, then... it has quite a delightful texture and taste." He stated, somewhat ironic when paired beside his typical nonchalant expression.[break][break]

"I suppose there's a lot more to discover, though. Shall we get going? What do you care to explore first?" He inquired, proceeding to tear away the next dumpling on his skewer.[break]

[break]

notes: —[break]
wearing: blue and white hanbok[break]

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

+ open to new encounters!

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 17:11:37 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“What do you mean, what an avatar can do?” he replied smoothly, raising an eyebrow and staring back in his direction as coldly as he could muster. Unlike most, he did not want his status broadcasted to the entire world, thank you very much.

There were things that he would prefer be kept secret, and that was one of those secrets.

“Well, looks like one of the publicly-known avatars can only do so much,” he continued with his deadpan expression, although internally he was resisting the urge to snark the other more openly. He would have to settle for internal chuckling in the meantime.

Looking over at , he shrugged his shoulders.

“Guess we’ll see who can smack this shit better then.”

Reaching into the sleeves of the garb he was wearing, he quickly pulled out a pair of gloves—while similar to the ones he normally wore when riding Ro, his Metagross, these were of a different color, lighter-gray than the black pair he would bust out. Looking over at Razz, he made a mental note that he would talk to the younger man later.

After this attempt.

Biting his pipe on one side of his mouth, he took the handle and squinted at the display before attempting to smack the hammer down.

Here goes…

3yATXSMY

his thematically-appropriate festival get up

[#3]

over at the Hammer Arm King game with &

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 17:30:47 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]"oooh, this is really good!" he'd devour the sandwich offered. he didn't expect what looked like a concoction of random stuff to taste this good. "cook me up three more!" he insisted with glee at .

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Window

Billi
He/Him
Twenty-One
August 29th
Spikemouth, Galar
Gay
Journalist
Ex-Gym Leader
@oscar
Falling Hard
263 height
263 height
awards
618 posts
Billi Marsh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @billi
Billi Marsh
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 17:39:32 GMT
Billi Marsh Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Open Sans Condensed:300,700]

[newclass=".punkiwof"]width: 500px; padding-bottom: 38px; margin: auto;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmainbg"]background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflarge"]height: 300px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179876/posttemplate.png'); background-size: 500px 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie"]float: left; height: 120px; width: 120px; border: 20px solid #343434; border-radius: 50%; margin-left: -50px; margin-top: -100px; background: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/219/179878/billi%20av.png'); background-size: cover;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflargeinner"]height: 248px; border: 1px solid rgba(255,255,255,0.5); background-position: -51px -51px; position: relative; z-index: 1; box-shadow: 0px 0px 3px 0px rgba(0,0,0,0.4);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofslant"]width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 50px solid transparent; border-right: 500px solid #212121; margin-top: -50px; margin-left: -50px; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofmain"]margin: 0 76px; margin-top: -120px; position: relative; z-index: 3; min-height: 300px; padding: 20px; background: #343434; border: 1px solid #e2e2e2; font-family: verdana; color: #9A8A8A; font-size: 10px; line-height: 15px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofavvie div"]width: 114px; height: 114px; border: 6px solid #A68D8D; border-left-color: transparent; border-right-color: transparent; border-radius: 50%; position: relative; top: -3px; left: -3px; transform: rotate(45deg); transition: 0.75s;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwof:hover .punkiwofavvie div"]transform: rotate(-45deg);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics"]float: right; margin-top: 13px; width: 270px; padding: 25px 0; line-height: 25px; font-size: 25px; color: #f2f2f2; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: 'Open Sans Condensed'; text-align: center; word-spacing: -1px; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0px 0px 4px rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwoflyrics div"]width: 167px; height: 1px; background: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); margin: auto; margin-top: 3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofwordcount"]display: inline-block; margin-top: -10px; margin-right: -10px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; text-transform: uppercase; padding: 5px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; margin-bottom: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofextra"]line-height: 12px; padding: 5px; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #9A8A8A; margin: 0 101px; margin-top: 16px; text-align: center; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofleft"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-left: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: left; margin-left: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofright"]width: 50px; height: 50px; border-right: 1px solid #e2e2e2; border-bottom: 1px solid #e2e2e2; float: right; margin-right: 50px; margin-top: -24px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; line-height: 20px; text-align: right; font-family: calibri; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: 1px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #a4a4a4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiwofcredit a"]font-size: inherit; font-family: inherit; color: #A68585; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkiwof punkiwofmainbg]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge]
[attr=class,punkiwoflarge punkiwoflargeinner]
[attr=class,punkiwoflyrics]

Looking for a cure

for a callous heart

[attr=class,punkiwofslant]
[attr=class,punkiwofmain]
[attr=class,punkiwofavvie]

[attr=class,punkiwofwordcount]Pick Ur Pokemon

Oh boy, there was no better way to arrive than fashionably late to the festivities. Live music was nice, the stalls and everything was even better. “Wow it’s not usually this pretty! Much more traditional than the Lilycove one!” he said to himself as he put together his booth to take advantage of the clothing sales that he made. While not the best work he made, they were pretty and designed for the festival.[break][break]

Tailor and Sewyer stayed to keep the booth running, ” Are you at the festival too?” it asked, before sending a similar one to .

[attr=class,punkiwofleft]
[attr=class,punkiwofright]
[attr=class,punkiwofcredit]by punki

close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 18:31:52 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

Descending to reality, she turned back to the woman at her side, the small smirk on her face rearranging into a look of reassurance. “No one special.”

As they headed in the other direction, Lulu’s gaze fell low at first in front of her, thoughts still lingering until she finally willed a stare out into the crowd.

She noticed the blonde hair of her brother in a sea of people and felt a small sting. Sucked to not be on speaking terms on such a festive evening. Her eyes hung on him. However, a flash of the red mane of in all its let-down glory stole her gaze as the man placed a hand on Gavin’s company as he slid by and disappeared into the crowd.

What were the odds?

She snorted to herself, shaking her head and then making eye contact with Sabine. Fuck it.

She grabbed the woman’s hand back, offering a slick smirk out of nowhere. Her eyes flashed deviously. The night was for fun and the abandonment of inhibitions. Just one more night of that, and then she could worry for an eternity.

Fuck all of the ghosts. Let it all go.

You’re just somebody that I used to know, now.

Her hand, now holding the princess's in a possessive sort of way, swung their fist a bit. “You like games, Sabine?” She hoped so, because that’s what they were doing. She had clearly stepped into an executive position, still emboldened by the silver eyes of the captain . So emboldened, she forgot to address the woman properly. Or, perhaps, she suddenly didn't care to.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 18:54:49 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

The food giver (), was thankfully fast. Good. She was good at her job. And now that she had gotten her food she was feeling a little...hesitant. Was that mayo? With a deep breath, she took a bite, and was relieved to find it full of flavor and crunch. Thank Arceus, it seemed she needed this. [break][break]

Halfway through the cheese dream, she looked up with a small order on her tongue, "Anoth-" and the woman was gone, dragging another man towards a strong-arm contest. Now that couldn't do. "Ormr. Eat." She handed the serpent her food, who gave a cautious sniff before swallowing it whole. She didn't much like giving such different food to her Pokemon, but he neededall his energy too, right? [break][break]

She followed doggedly, hovering by the contraption for the longest time as she watched the bell ring or almost be rung...so a test of strength then? She puffed out a breath of laughter, maybe it was the cheese dream talking,, but she had all the confidence as she spoke up, "Let me." and swung the hammer...totally caught up in the feeling of "proving" something. [break][break]

gsWtw_ci

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Kaida's guarding the festival, and is now at the strong-arm contest because she can't resist a challenge anymore.

[attr="class","tag"]@vital festival

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 19:02:29 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Chloe's lips curled into a small pout, slightly disappointed and embarrassed with how confident she came off towards Razz. She smiled upon hearing his praise even though she failed miserably. "Hehe Thanks!" Her tongue stuck out bashfully before shaking her head at his words. "I'm sure you'll do great Razz!" Giving him a thumbs up before moving over for him to give it a go, she watched with amazement as he did the game with such ease compared to her. "See! That was incredible, great work!" Chloe said with lots of enthusiasm giving him a friendly nudge against his shoulder.
[break]]break]
Blinking upon seeing Melody stepping up to try the game for herself. Chloe recognized her as one of the earlier performers. "Oh hi! Melody Right? That was some performance up there!" She said watching as the singer also struggled to transfer the magikarp to the other side of the tank. "Oh Darn! It was a nice try I also broke my net." Chloe said to Melody hoping that she wasn't to sad about it. "I'm Chloe.. and this is Razz!" She introduced with energy, taking it upon herself since she knew that Razz could be slightly shy. A blush formed on Chloe's face as she pulled out a small piece of paper along with a pen. "Mind if I can get an autograph?"
[break][break]
She looked over when Razz said something, briefly noticing another familiar face at the festivities. "Oh Hello Lars!" She greeted him with a wave and then noticed him getting dragged away by another person. "Bye Lars!" Her attention then went back towards Razz and Melody. Would you like to join us? We were looking for a clothing stall to try and dress up our pokemon!"
[break]
tl;dr Chloe says hello to Melody, compliments Razz and suggests that the group tries to look for something else to do.

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 19:36:26 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
he knew accidentally buying wholesale on fireworks wasn't a mistake. as soon as he recovers from the chatot's assault, he swings his backpack right in front of him and places a finger over his lips as a way to convey quieting her up.

from the bag, he slips out the pack of fireworks. further inspection suggests that the entire bag is full of them. "i got these past security, so you better not rat me out," he tells . he shoves them back in though, in case other people have seen it.

"also, give me a name! you gotta socialize with your fellow rockets, y'know?"

@vitalspiritfestival

close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 20:00:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[googlefont=Lato:300|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","hearmenand11"]
[attr="class","hearmenand33"]
, Serena's Outfit
[attr="class","hearmenand22"]“Oh! Errmmm,” the doctor shouted over the music, “Sorry about that, I didn’t realize you were talking to me!” she said as she flashed her an apologetic smile. Serena shook her head and waved a hand in front of her. "No, no it's fine," she said reassuringly. Serena's dark orbs watched as the kind doctor glanced back towards the girl performing her set. “Uhhh Melody errr… Me- no, Nemo?” Serena couldn't help the chuckle that escaped her lips.

"Sorry, guess I may have missed it!" the doctor said as she looked around. Serena laughed again as she pulled out her phone, "No worries, I'm sure I'll be able to find something." she said with a wink as she waved her phone at her. She quickly unlocked it and began to type in the name the kind doctor had tried to remember. With a little finesse and luck Serena managed to find her target, Melody Miro. "Ah, there she is!" Serena exclaimed just as Melody wrapped up her set.

Showing the doctor that she found who she was looking for she bowed slightly in her direction. "Sorry for bothering you, but thanks to you I was able to find her! Thank you so much." She said with a smile. Serena would wait around another beat and a half for her and the doctor to wrap up before she said her goodbye's and continued to explore the festival.

As she continued on her journey she heard of a stall that was a hit currently. Apparently it had plenty of games to try her hand at. Of course, she had to try it out since she was competitive and just loved games. As she approached the area she saw the crowd of people gathered around an 'Odd Jobs' stall. "This has to be it..." she muttered to herself as she looked around for a familiar face. It didn't take long before her eyes settled onto her brother. A smug smirk formed on her lips as she began to approach, only to see he had some company around him. And not just any company, rocket company.

Serena's energetic pace slowed as her smile faltered for a second. Shaking her head she continued forward to catch the tail end of Gavin's sentence. "They've got a poor track record with Avatars, the League. Even their own Champion..." he said with a sharp laugh as smoke escaped his lips billowed around him.

Clearing her throat to make her presence known she lightly punched her brother's shoulder. "Way to make me hunt you down, jerk." she said with a pout before her smirk replaced it to let him know she was clearly joking. Serena glanced over at Gavin as she flashed him a smile, "Sorry if I'm interrupting, hope you don't mind." she said smoothly.

---
xtra tags: + | 3rd post

F*CK A PRINCESS,
i ' m - a - k i n g .
dandy ♫

[newclass=.hearmenand11]float:left;margin-top:-25px;background-image:url(https://images2.imgbox.com/e2/d3/NxXtjdvs_o.gif);width:250px;height:450px;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 0 100%, 75% 100%, 100% 50%, 75% 0);[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22]margin-left:12px;width:230px;height:355px;overflow:auto;padding-right:8px;text-align:justify;font:9px Verdana;color:#EEE;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar]width:5px!important;background-color:#999!important;border:0px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]width:5px!important;background-color:#3ddedc!important;border:0px;important;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand22::-webkit-scrollbar-track]border-left:2px solid #131313;border-right:2px solid #131313;[/newclass][newclass=.hearmenand33]z-index:10;position:relative;float:left;margin-top:363px;margin-left:-240px;opacity:0;background-color:rgba(25,25,25,0.8);width:150px;padding:10px;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass][newclass=div:hover .hearmenand33]opacity:1;transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-webkit-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;-moz-transition:ease-in-out 800ms;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 20:04:41 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
“Remember me?”[break][break]

Angelo’s waiting in front of the HAMMER ARM KING for when a voice materialises from the shadows, drawing his attention to peer curiously over his shoulder; gaze falling on a woman with long red hair and a rouge smile.[break][break]

Oh. Hey,” he turns to face the stranger fully then, taking in as he contemplates the question lingering in the warm air. Gaze dragging up long legs and higher still as he searches through his memory, combing past millions of different faces that he encounters every day. There’s something familiar about her but… “Val... erie? Right? How’re you doing?Wrong.[break][break]

Something flirtatious fans out from between her lips then, complimenting and coaxing, attempting to stroke his ego. Angelo’s mouth curls into a grin. False smile worn as naturally as the shirt on his back; a familiar accessory he barely has to think about pulling on anymore. “We play strongman games, apparently.” He muses slyly in a mental sidestep – subtly avoiding the strike. [break][break]

I think that kind of defeats the purpose if I help you. But here. Just take this and give it hell. Pretend the pressure plate’s your exes face or something,” Angelo laughs, picking up the hammer for the woman and pressing it into her palms; watching as she swings and the marker flies skyward, not quite reaching the halfway point. [break][break]

Not bad for a first try.” [break][break]

After the redhead takes her turn, two figures approach ( and ) to test their mettle against the classic festival game. Angelo stands close, waiting his turn; overhearing confident sharing of tactics and bravado. It makes the result even sweeter when the man barely makes the marker move an inch, his lips fighting to not burst into a smug smirk. Had it even moved at all?[break][break]

No hard feelings. Maybe it’s just broken,” Angelo smoothly - innocently - tells , a mischievous light in his eyes that told him that he knew it wasn’t defunct; that his hit had just been that shit. His statement is made even sweeter when makes his strike count.
[break][break]

Angelo waits until stumbles over, arm slung around another blonde (@simone ) that he didn’t know, to play the game himself. “Hey man,” he greets, taking a swig from his bottle between conversations, eyebrow arching at the state of the guy. Should he really be playing? He looks like he’s one shade away from being ‘s Gulpin Egg Green. “Good to see you survived but… You sure you don’t want to sit down for a second?” [break][break]

Turns out Kaz doesn’t need to rest, powering through whatever ailment he was suffering through to swing the hammer down, muscles flexing and roar booming through the crowds like he’s throwing himself into battle. Blue eyes watch the marker rocket upwards, just over halfway, before falling back to earth again. Again, there's no ring of the bell.[break][break]

Come on then, hand it over before they close shop. Unless that's the game you like to play,” he grins impatiently, screwing on the lid to his rum and holding his hand out to take the hammer; competitiveness flaring and twisting with the alcohol in his belly. Enhancing it. The mallet is swung downwards with a grunt, wild light flashing in his eyes as they trail after the ascent of the marker; eager for his placement on the HAMMER ARM KING pecking order. [break][break]

YIlLmqkG

[break][break]

post #5[break][break]
+ [break][break]
+ roll and see who's the strongest. there's no prize. will you take the risk to become known as hoenn's strongest or as hoenn's noodle arm for the rest of your career. [break][break]
+ is currently your noodle champion [break][break]

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

sunshine

plank
she/her
seventeen
march 19th
pacifidlog town
homosexual
rocket grunt
grunt
what's wrong? does nobody here love you? do you feel alone? need somebody to hold you?
awards
313 posts
peggie vela DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @plank
peggie vela
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 20:12:59 GMT
peggie vela Avatar
[attr="class","spiral"]"I'm not a fuckin' narc," Plank snaps back in a heated whisper, clearly a little offended at the thought that she'd ever rat someone out for anything. I mean, seriously? What kind of upbringing do you have to have to even consider turning someone in?

His mention of Rocket provokes two reactions instantly.

First, understanding of why she recognizes the young man in front of her -- emphasized by a second of widened eyes and a silent 'oh'. is a pretty common name to hear around the base. Even as a newbie, she has some passing knowledge of the young man. She just didn't recall his last name; but who bothers with those anyway?

The second reaction, directly following the first, is an anxious twist to her face. Should they really just be calling themselves Rockets out in public? Even if they're whispering to one another it's not like the place isn't crawling with civilians (and no doubt League members, given the recent announcement by Declan Walsh).

"Uh, just call me Plank," she replies, eyes quickly darting around to make sure no one is close enough to hear their conspiratorial murmurings.

@vitalspiritfestival
ooc: post 4/15

[newclass=.spiral]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.spiral b]color: #f9993d[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 16, 2021 20:18:49 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lilith's sudden 'no' was surprising, however there wasn't any expression of shock. He ignored it for the time being giving Lilith a gentle gaze continuing to stroke Rubia's fur which felt practically felt like clouds. Dakota noticed how nervous Lilith was and figured that it'd be best to just be friendly but not to say anything that would make her even more nervous as it would most likely result in her leaving. He was hardly able to hear what she was saying since her tone was quiet, but he understood what she was getting at. "Don't worry." He responded seeing there was nothing she did wrong. His head tilted upon hearing her words, it was understandable and an idea sprouted in Dakota's mind. "I don't like crowds as well.. personally I prefer pokemon over people sometimes" He joked lightheartedly, chuckling as he pulled out a pokeball from the jackets pocket.
[break][break]
With a small click and a brief flash of light a white vulpix emerged. The vulpix's blue eyes gazed up at Lilith with curiosity. Dakota bent down on his knees giving the vulpix a gentle pat against her ears causing the pokemon to gleefully coo at the affection from her trainer.
"This is my vulpix, she's very gentle and friendly. If you'd like you pet her" Giving the alolan vulpix a nudge towards Lilith, she very happily trotted forward. Tilting her heads a few times as she looked up at Rubia and Lilith her head craning up asking for the trainers hand, her fluffy white tail swaying with excitement.
[break][break]
The question caught Dakota off guard, he had completely forgotten about his new prize even though he was very thrilled at winning it a few minutes prior. He nodded impressed that she was able to recognize it. "Yes in fact I just won it at one of the festival games a little earlier." There was a subtle hint of pride in his tone as he passed it over towards the girl. A blush manifesting on his cheeks when she said it was cute, Dakota heavily agreed the plushy was quite adorable. "I also think that it's very cute..." He stammered, scratching at the side of his neck. Giving the girl another glance to see that she was very happy to see the plushy. He smiled upon watching her "I'm Dakota.. may I know your name?"

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing