November 23
Outside Ballonlea
Bisexual
Trainer
Sergeant
Single
320 height
320 height
Be silent or let thy words be worth more than silence.
awards
635 posts
Ruby Walker DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruby
Ruby Walker
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 15, 2021 22:38:25 GMT
Ruby Walker Avatar
The crowd certainly was in an uproar because of the incompetence of the referee. Yelling and screaming in all directions, it was a total travesty. Ruby, of course, had no idea what to do. She was at a stand still, physically and emotionally.

However, people in the crowd certainly were up in arms. "AH LOOK AT THIS. SLIMY BASTARD OF A WHALE!" Someone particularly angry stood up from his seat, roaring as loud as he could. Wearing a Groudon shirt, with a Groudon hat, and Groudon... pants? Certainly a bit obsessed. "KYOGRE CAN'T DO SHIT TO MY BOY! GROUDON'S GOT HOENN'S BACK! HE REBUILT THE FALLS! OUR ISLANDS EXISTENCE ALONE IS A SPIT IN THE FUCKING FACE OF THAT OVERGROWN MINNOW! I'M HAVING SUSHI TONIGHT, BITCHES!!!"

P8aKFofi

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 0:27:33 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

TEAM KYOGRE

Rowan inhaled a deep breath, remembering the immortal words of Kyogre and knowing they needed their strength in this crucial moment. 

"WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST FUCKING SAY ABOUT ME, YOU LITTLE BITCH? I'LL HAVE YOU KNOW I GRADUATED TOP OF MY CLASS IN THE WEATHER TRIO, AND I'VE BEEN INVOLVED IN NUMEROUS SECRET RAIDS ON THE CAVE OF ORIGIN, AND I HAVE OVER 300 CONFIRMED DRIZZLES. I AM TRAINED IN MARINE WARFARE AND I'M THE TOP SWIMMER IN THE ENTIRE LEGENDARY ROSTER. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME BUT JUST ANOTHER TARGET. I WILL WIPE YOU THE FUCK OUT WITH ORIGIN PULSES THE LIKES OF WHICH HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN BEFORE ON THIS EARTH, MARK MY FUCKING WORDS. YOU THINK YOU CAN GET AWAY WITH SAYING THAT SHIT TO ME OVER THE ROTOM PHONE? THINK AGAIN, FUCKER. AS WE SPEAK I AM CONTACTING MY SECRET NETWORK OF SPIES ACROSS HOENN AND YOUR RED ORB IS BEING TRACED RIGHT NOW SO YOU BETTER PREPARE FOR THE STORM, MAGGOT. THE STORM THAT WIPES OUT THE PATHETIC LITTLE THING YOU CALL YOUR LIFE. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, KID. I CAN BE ANYWHERE, ANYTIME, AND I CAN DROWN YOU IN OVER SEVEN HUNDRED WAYS, AND THAT'S JUST WITH MY BARE FLIPPERS. NOT ONLY AM I EXTENSIVELY TRAINED IN SPECIAL MOVE COMBAT, BUT I HAVE ACCESS TO THE ENTIRE ARSENAL OF THE OCEAN AND I WILL USE IT TO ITS FULL EXTENT TO WIPE YOUR MISERABLE ASS OFF THE FACE OF THE REGION, YOU LITTLE SHIT. IF ONLY YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT UNHOLY RETRIBUTION YOUR LITTLE "CLEVER" COMMENT WAS ABOUT TO BRING DOWN UPON YOU, MAYBE YOU WOULD HAVE HELD YOUR FUCKING TONGUE. BUT YOU COULDN'T, YOU DIDN'T, AND NOW YOU'RE PAYING THE PRICE, YOU GODDAMN IDIOT. I WILL SHIT FURY ALL OVER YOU AND YOU WILL DROWN IN IT. YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD, GROUDON."

Perhaps, Kyogre may now smile upon them.

uJE9YVGe
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,456 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 1:48:03 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
from the crowds, an npc named marco ha gets wild from the festivities. the name is entirely coincidental and may or may not be related to anyone that has existed before.

"WHALES ARE AWESOME, MAN! CALLING THEM STUPID IS LIKE CALLING SITE ADMINS WHO PLAY THREE GACHA GAMES AND SPENDING MONEY ON ALL OF THEM STUPID! AND THEY'RE CALLED 'WHALES AND TAILS', NOT FUCKING 'LIZARDS AND TAILS'!"

he jeers from the sideline, a red solo cup of alcohol raised in the air as he joins the chorus of his fellow kyogre supporters. there's a smile on his face when he continues talking.

"WATER LEVELS ARE NOT THE ONLY THING GROUDON CAN DROP. WITH THOSE COMEBACKS, GUESS IT CAN DROP IQ AS WELL. LAND'S NOT THE ONLY THING DESOLATE WITH GROU-GROU! WHO'DA THUNK?!"

he laughs heartily in the spirit of trash talk. there's no more thinking in his head and everything that comes to his mouth was coming from a drunk man.

"IMAGINE LOSING WITH AN EARLY ADVANTAGE! R IS FOR ROLL COMMAND, BUT, LIKE YOU, IT ALSO STANDS FOR RE-"

eventually, he gets pulled away before he can talk more.

MJSEsIDv
this post is also made by the KYOGRE KREW

@tags
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 3:04:42 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
@titansofwar[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
vibe! [break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
UNGA BUNGA

"HEY YO LIZARD PEOPLE! HOPE YALL GOT SOME QUALITY LIPBALM COS WITH ALL YA DROUGHT AND GLARING LIES, YO SKIN REAL CRACKED AND LIPS BE CRUSTY AS F-"
[break][break]
OOP, no swearing, Eris.
[break][break]

[break][break]
mPAsMs3g

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 3:52:10 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
Doug casually leaned forward towards Team Kyogre.

"One of the two gods got mind controlled like a jackass and attacked Hoenn's people, and surprise surprise- it wasn't Groudon. Live long and eat a dick, Fatty. Be less useless next time."

tc8_cGyz

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 3:59:46 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

TEAM GROUDON
NnV4W1KN

He... Blinked?

Josh didn't know what came over him. But as the trash talk began to rain out amongst the two sides, the power of an ancient god seemed to wash over him as he would call out the ultimate in trash talkery.

"YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL POKEMON ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT GROUDON AND YOU LOOK AT KYOGRE AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY IF YOU GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER POKEMON YOU GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT GROUDON IS A GENETIC FREAK AND IT'S NOT NORMAL! SO THAT SALTY-ASS FISH HAS GOT A 25% AT BEST AT BEATING GROUDON! AND THEN YOU ADD GROUDON'S CHISLED ABS TO THE MIX, THE CHANCES OF WINNING DRASTICALLY GO DOWN! SEE IN A FIGHT BETWEEN GROUDON AND KYOGRE, THE OVERSIZED FISH-MISSILE HAS GOT A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT GROUDON HAS GOT A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE KYOGRE KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT GROUDON AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO KYOGRE, YOU TAKE YOUR 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS GROUDON'S 25% CHANCE AND YOU GOT 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING IN A FIGHT! BUT THEN YOU TAKE GROUDON'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF THERE WAS 6.5% LAND STANDING BETWEEN THE TWO OF THEM AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. GROUDON'S GOT A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING! KYOGRE?THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR YOU IN THIS, THE TUGGEST OF WARS!

@tag

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,792 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:01:31 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Okay, wait a second what the—

They were both evenly matched and it all boiled down to a snarking match?

‘Hah, I could snark them six ways to next Saturday, as you humans say,’ he heard the unwelcome, but very much appreciated, voice sass in the back of his head. ‘This should be easy for me. Give me a few moments.’

‘You might want to hurry up, and make it count!’ was all he could retort as he patted the Lucario who was sweating like a waterfall at this point.

He was so tempted to snark, however someone else in the crowd had beaten him to it—he did have to keep calm after all!

“OI, KYOGRE-STANS! I THOUGHT THE GODS NEVER MADE MISTAKES UNTIL, WELL, WHEN YOU WERE ‘BORN’!

FIRST THING YA DO WHEN YOU WERE SUMMONED IN EXISTENCE—DECIMATE THE REGION! WERE YA DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD WHEN YOU WERE ‘MADE’, TRYNA FLOOD THE ENTIRE PLACE LIKE’AT.

Y’ALLS CAN’T EXIST WITH JUS’ WATER ALONE, HOW’D YA THINK THE FIRST HUMANS SURVIVED? GREW FINS? FLIPPERS? HAH! THE LAND SAVED ‘EM, THA’S WHAT!

JUST ‘CAUSE THE WORLD IS MOSTLY MADE OUTTA WATER DOESN’T MEAN YA CAN HOL’ BRAGGIN’ RIGHTS! OR ALMOST DESTROY THE REGION—AGAIN!”

‘Wow, holy shit who was that?’

‘I have no idea, but damn was that what you wanted to say?’ he mused with a smirk on his face.

‘Somewhat, only much more refined than that.’

OdMrnU71

@tag

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 4:06:55 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
"YOUR HUMOR IS SO DRY, IT'S NO WONDER YOU'RE ALL TEAM GROUDON," Adrian barked back, perpetuating the back-and-forth between teams and fueling the feuding.

He felt ridiculous...

Both teams were laying down heavy zingers, though each team proved their own bias, which made for a rather inconclusive shouting match. Until someone laid it on thick, kind of like the opposing's team's oafish mascot.

cceOulZk

TEAM KYOGRE
I wanted to make it a GIF but I don't know how to make gifs with moving overlays on gifmaker, so here's a basic version.
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,211 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 16, 2021 5:44:19 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

Razz is confused by everything. He doesn't really get all the yelling and discourse, they lost, simple as that right? Though one old man from the audience watching seems to disagree as he starts yelling a loud as his lungs could handle. [break][break]

"KYOGRE IS A FIEND AND A COWARD, AND IT HAS BAD BREATH! ITS DEGENERATE, NOXIOUS AND DEPRAVED. I FEEL DEBASED JUST KNOWING KYOGRE EXIST. I DESPITE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT, AND WISH IT WOULD GO AWAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY STUPID TEAM KYOGRE IS. I MEAN ROCK-HARD STUPID. DEHYDRATED-ROCK-HARD STUPID BECAUSE THATS THE STATE OUR BOI GROUNDON LEAVES YOU IN. STUPID SO STUPID THAT IT GOES WAY BEYOND THE STUPID WE KNOW INTO A WHOLE DIFFERENT DIMENSION OF STUPID/ YOU ARE TRANS-STUPID. META-STUPID! SOME PURE ESSENCE OF STUPID SO UNCONTAMINATED BY ANYTHING ELSE AS TO BE BEYOND THE LAWS OF PHYSICS THAT WE KNOW! [break][break]

I'M SORRY I CAN'T GO ON!"

jLT4qJvr [break]
TEAM GROUDON

[break] [break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

spiral

SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
HE/HIM
AUGUST 12
DISCORD
SHIV-SAMA-O
SHIV'S BOYFRIEND
SHIV-SAMA-O
IS MY GIRLFRIEND
777 height
777 height
THE GREATER THE DESPAIR THE SWEETER THE VICTORY
awards
5,178 posts
SPIRAL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @spiral
SPIRAL
TITANS OF WAR
POSTED ON Jun 24, 2021 9:13:48 GMT
SPIRAL Avatar

CONCLUSION!!!

A SHOUTING MATCH OCCURS as the match devolves into chaos. Insults are thrown while some even escalate the situation into a borderline scuffle. In the end, the officials default on an answer in order to appease the crowd and get them to disperse.

THE VERDICT: You’re all winners here!

Just kidding. TEAM KYOGRE wins by a hair’s breadth. A review of the footage puts them ahead just as the last second ticks off. Prizes are distributed to participants as a well decorated Wailmer lets out a celebratory WATER SPOUT.

OOC NOTE: don't forget to mark these BP gains in your BP tracker! make sure you note that it's from the mini-game.

[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]MINI-GAME COMPLETE!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]