[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
thoughts[break]
referencing the stars?[break]
outfit!

To be complimented when she really isn't faring well... Remiel really is a nice person to the worst kinds of beings. She already feels bad interrupting a grand conversation between two, so to be offered the first dance over another feels like a guilty honour. Part of her really does wish to accept the invitation, to simply while her time away with something brainless and fun and toss her thoughts to the back of her mind.
[break][break]
The other part merely watches as someone else steals the offer away, unmoving as the thoughts continue to swirl. For a moment, her chest feels tight, even as she returns a gentle gaze and bright smile of her own.
[break][break]
"Don't let me interrupt you!" She chirps, "There's a lot of constellations to be charted and all too!"
[break][break]
But she can't speak her mind, addled by things that don't quite make sense to anyone sane. Reiner's tail wraps around her hand, reassuring and solid as his own heartfelt offer to dance with her once again - never overlooked, never alone.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,601 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:06:44 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
the game ends as soon as noah gets to judge the randoms. the score table shows on the screen, revealing the negative kda the twelve year olds over the internet have during the game.

"well, what else am i supposed to do here?" he asks .

just as he finishes his sentence, he turns to @vincent when he suddenly comes in on their table. he's surprised with the sudden compliment, uncertain on how to handle it.

"you too, man!" he shouts, trying to return the favor. surely, noah will add something to make his efforts look much more natural.

he'd talk to him, but he seems busy with something else... or at least, that's what kyle tells himself to relieve him from the pressure of interacting with strangers.

outfit || electrike outfit
open for interaction, but kinda slow so yea

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,665 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:17:37 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The poor Gardevoir struggled to find something that wasn’t torn apart or spilled on the food table - and nothing looked sufficient for her trainer. She sighed, looking over the content perpetrators and knowing there was nothing she could do that wouldn’t get her in trouble. But just as she was about to give up and relay the bad news to her trainer, a number of waiters emerged, carrying hors d'oeuvres. Perfect! And one was carrying stuffed mushrooms. Hideo loved mushrooms!

Hideo felt compelled to back up there. As if he needed it. “If Andy weren’t hurt, he could show you just how good a dancer he is! After all, he did teach me.” Even if he hadn’t done anything exciting, what he had done, he did well. “Once you’re all better, you’ll be back to being the dancing expert I know.

Though before he could shill Andy any sooner, Hideo heard a distinct buzzing noise. Small wings flapping rapidly, getting closer. Before he could ask anyone what it was, he felt something land on his head. Small, light, fuzzy, and alive. And it was something familiar, per his Beheeyem’s Telepathy.

He plucked the thing off his head, instantly recognizing the shape of a Ribombee - and that it was small. “Pinky?” Hideo asked, feeling his Pokemon lazily move around in his grasp. He could feel his Ribombee move its face right into his palm...and he could feel a wet kiss.

A kiss that hurt. His Ribombee just planted a Draining Kiss on his hand.

Pinky, ew!” Hideo scolded, pulling the affectionate bug off his hand.  "Pinky, what are you doing here?". He could still feel the saliva on his hand, and worse off, he could smell it too. And that smell was hard to mistake. “Are you drunk?

How did he even get here? Did he sneak it under moonlight?

Hideo’s face froze in an uneasy frown as he began to sweat. How many of his other Pokemon came here too?

Summary: As his Gardevoir grabs some hors d'oeuvres, Hideo compliments 's dancing skills.  His attention is taken by his heavily-intoxicated Ribombee landing on his head and Drain-Kissing his hand.  Hideo realizes it's likely his Ribombee isn't his only Pokemon that'll crash the party.

Bounties complete: Reference hors d'eurves, reference stars/moon, compliment another character, kiss a pkmn/character, use a pkmn move

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:33:00 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Djinni be damned he wasn’t going to miss this shit for the world.

Although, with how he was sentenced to a wheelchair this was going to be—a bit of a problem. Thankfully, with some quick thinking he managed to figure out just how to get around the mobility problem.

It still involved the dapper cane, of course.

Unfortunately it also involved leaving said wheelchair in one of the cloak rooms as he finally made his belated appearance—not surprised to see the entire party in full swing with people dancing—

Yeah, no dancing for him tonight. However there were wait staff going around with those tiny little plates of hors d’ oeuvres walking around.

Smirking as one passed, he sneakily grabbed a few and polished those down before seeing that one of several open bars was open.

Ah, sweet fucking haven.

Accompanying him for the evening was the sassiest little shithead Ribombee one would ever find, tiny little scarf decorated with even tinier little jewels that sparkled in the light.

“Hm?” he hummed as he saw a yellow Pollen Puff being offered to him.

“Aww, thanks Carina,” he said with a chuckle as he plucked the sugary treat and downed that too.

• mention hors d’ oeuvres
• use a Pokémon move (Pollen Puff)
• open to interaction but mind the dapper cane!
his outfit

@tag
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,408 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:46:36 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","constellations"]
[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]MY HEARTS IN SPADES

[attr="class","name"]MICHAIL VOLKOV

[attr="class","dashbar"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

"jayden!"

[break][break] 's voice rings across the hustle-bustle of the ballroom, bright and clear, in contrast to jayden's usual lackluster demeanor. in a matter of speaking, their personalities could be described as the stars and the moon, as different as they were yet similarly tied to one another. the boy blinks violet eyes at the other, letting out a slight grunt as arms are thrown around his own shoulders in a hug. it startles him, but he's able to accommodate quickly, patting the other's shoulder.

[break][break] though he can't match the energy of the albino man, there is a soft smile on the young beast's face as he regards him. there is something warm in his chest at the thought that there is someone in the room that he can rely on, even if it's for something as small as this.

[break][break] his head tilts at the other's words. 'slow?' he hardly thinks that anything in rocket can ever be considered slow.

[break][break] "all is well," he says with a nod, bringing a sip of champagne to his lips. the golden liquid slides down his throat with ease, adam's apple bobbing. "i hope all is well with —"

[break][break] before he can say much else, however, there is an interruption in the form of a breathtaking blond ( ). his eyes flicker with surprise as she calls out to him and oscar from across the room.

[break][break] 'knife guy? who was -'

[break][break] the blur of a memory when he'd gotten a bit too drunk during hst flashes through his mind, accompanied by a blush that dusts his cheeks lightly. he hides it by taking another sip of his drink, watching in silence as the oscar greets the woman with more familiarity than he'd greeted even him. 'they must be friends.'

[break][break] speaking of friends —

[break][break] "— MISCHA?!"

[break][break] the sound of his birth name rings through the air quite suddenly, shocking him. jayden's head jerks — before he can say anything — he notices a flash of mint-colored hair before it disappears into the crowd once again. he blinks, feeling a certain sense of deja vu, before his eyes fall upon approaching them. or rather, approaching oscar.

[break][break] jayden looks away, instead directing his attention to skyler. "sorry i haven't been able to send you the video," he says a bit sheepishly, the alcohol buzzing through his system even now. he waves down a waiter holding a plate of hors d'oeuvres, taking one for himself and gesturing for skyler to take some as well. "things have been a bit busy on my end." not to mention, of course, jayden was never good at texting to begin with. a thought occurs to him and he blinks.

[break][break] "i don't think i introduced myself to you - officially. michail volkov," he says, offering a hand.

[break][break] "so, how can we make the most of this night?"

[break][break] when oscar turns to them and asks, jayden purses his lips in thought.

[break][break] "get lit?"

[break][break] the way he says it, in a perfectly monotone voice, would imply he was being serious. of course, to anyone who knew him, they would know it was his paltry attempt at a joke.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
+ tldr jayden makes smalltalk with and , notices briefly, and ignores . [break][break]

+ references hors hors d'oeuvres, and stars/moon.

[attr="class","bottom"]
[attr="class","pkmntabs"]

[newclass=".constellations"]--accent:#6232c2; --speech:#8551ed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .inner"]border:15px solid #111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox b"]color:var(--speech); font:12px/11px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .top"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/CtgzvVM/image.png); height:300px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .dashbar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-transform:lowercase; text-align:justify; color:#fff; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #222; padding:30px; margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .postbox img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); background:var(--accent); padding:8px; margin-right:10px; transition:0.5s all; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations:hover .postbox img]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .lyrics"]position:absolute; top:120px; left:10px; right:10px; font:bold 75px/60px 'Heebo'; font-weight:600; padding-bottom:5px; padding-left:20px; border-bottom:1px solid #fff; color:#fff; text-shadow:2px 2px var(--accent); text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .name"]background:var(--accent); position:absolute; top:20px; right:0px; padding:0px 30px 0px 25px; font: bold 15px/20px 'Quicksand'; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc"]margin:20px 30px 0px; padding-top:5px; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border-top:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .ooc u"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs"]text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .pkmntabs img"]padding-bottom:5px; filter:grayscale(100%); margin-top:-35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".constellations .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:20px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto:500,600,700|Quicksand|Heebo]
close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:53:03 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"Thanks so much! Best shirt I own," Zac answered as he and danced. "I normally wear it for my full moon parties up in the mountains." It wasn't 'fancy dress', but Zac felt it was better to match the activity than the tone. "Ideally this would be a pyjama party, don't you think? It's not gonna be half as comfortable stargazing in suits!"

's Shaymin alighted on Eva's shoulder, and Zac smiled at the creature. He had seen one previously at the spring picnic. "Is he yours?" Zac asked.

"I'm here with Kibou," he said, nodding at the globby little Dunsparce that bobbed and jigged at their feet. The creature's body wobbled and warped like oobleck, rippling to the music. Zac wondered if it had any bones at all.

"I'm keeping an eye out for some of my kitchen friends, and a couple of top-tier fuggers." In retrospect they should have showed up as a group. Any of them. Even as pairs. But how big could the party be? No doubt they would run into each other later.

Zac noticed a clear absence. "Where's ? Gone to grab drinks?" 

Looking for Oscar, Priam, Ki, Angelo, Kazimir, Kyle and Razz (but not looking too hard) 
Dancing with Dr. Eva

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 2:58:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
"Jeez, why did I agree to come to this?"

Mattis was not one to dress up. Everything felt so unnatural as he walked in, and he definitely did not feel like he fit in at all. Really, he was only here to help Alexei. Or be with him. Whichever it was. He wasn't sure himself.

He wandered in at the end of Dr. Holo's speech, snorting. "Trust me, I'll be drinking all right," he muttered to himself as he meandered through the crowd to find Alexei. Arkose followed beside him donning a bow tie around his neck, sniffing the air. "Hey. Don't go running off and eating hors d'oeuvres. I'm keeping an eye on you."

He heard an indignant snort.

Shaking his head, he and Arkose scanned the crowd until they found the man they were looking for. Mattis sighed and walked forward, offering a smile.

"Well, you look good. Who knew you could clean up?" he teased, raising an eyebrow. Arkose wagged his tail behind him excitedly. He looked around, overwhelmed by everything. "You like stuff like this? The fancy stuff and dancing and... whatever?"

Matt shook his hips and moved around in a stupid attempt to dance, almost falling over his own feet. He reached out, holding onto Alexei's hand to stand back up. "Oops. Maybe I shouldn't do that."

outfit
- reacted to Dr. Holo's speech
- complimented Alexei's outfit
- danced... poorly
- mentioned hors d'oeuvres
- held hands with alexei

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:12:46 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

He was in the middle of eating another Pollen Puff courtesy of Carina (who was sitting on his shoulder, the only giveaway there was a Pokémon there was the tiny little scarf that had tinier little jewels glittering on it) when he heard a familiar voice.

“Ah, thank hell you’re here,” he remarked as he brought the cane out of the way—it nearly tripped the bluenette over.

“You tried,” he teased with a grin, giving Mattie a gold star for effort as the other tried to dance.

“Also, you look quite smashing,” he continued with a grin, raising his eyebrows as he did so. “You should dress up like that more often.”

A few moments later, there was another Pollen Puff being spun, only this time it was for the bluenette.

“She wants you to try it,” he remarked as the Ribombee flew over to where he stood.

And of course, the hand-grabbing wasn’t missed—thankfully he was there to steady the other from almost falling over!

• use a Pokémon move (Pollen Puff)
• compliment another character :winkwonk:
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
awards
387 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:30:47 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
"thank you." he stares down his suit before looking back up. "yours' the same."

he also fixed his hair so it's not the usual puffy bed hair he had that liked so much for some reason.

"you know, stars and shit. i'm actually an intellectual that's into fancy shit like that." maybe he'd drink the night too. "thought this place was better than my backyard to look at them from."

when starts walking away, a smile cracks in wolfgang's lips.

"bro, your dates leaving you." then he catches him looking at 's direction, who most definitely waved at him. the smile breaks. "dude, two ladies at the same time? that's fucked up."

@starsoiree

close tab

played by

milky

artie, finn, finch
he/him
august 13
CIRCHESTER, GALAR
pansexual
prince
cadet
mirror, mirror on the wall
45 height
45 height
IN THE PALACE OF VERSAILLES, BEFORE THE FALL
awards
110 posts
part of
TAG WITH @arthur
arthur finnian vanderbilt
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:46:12 GMT
arthur finnian vanderbilt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","palaces"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","lyricbox"]
[attr="class","lyric"]
THE PAGODAS AND THE PALACES

[attr="class","sublyric"]
DRESSED IN GOLD

[attr="class","title"]
ARTHUR FINNIAN VANDERBILT

[attr="class","bar"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

Cool was an understatement.

[break][break] The Star Soiree was to be the event of the century — it was why Artie had decided to invite after all. He couldn't have his friend taking part in something that was even moderately subpar.

[break][break] Though subpar certainly couldn't describe this event. Artie, who had spent the majority of his young adulthood engaging in such parties knew that. Even the moment they had pulled up to the gala, that much had been clear.

[break][break] As they roll up to the venue in a royal carriage, the blond glances at his "date" with a knowing smile tucked into the corner of his mouth. "Only the best for my date," he says, lake-blue gaze sparkling with mirth. His eyes rave over the other, appraising. "You clean up well, babe."

[break][break] Before he can say much else, however, the carriage steers to a stop and they get off of the ride. Andres first, of course, as every gentleman should. Every civilian, in the presence of royalty such as himself. Slenders fingers easily find the smooth fabric of the other's arm the moment his feet touch the floor. He wears a pair of black Oxfords, sheened to perfection. In some lighting, the marbled accents look almost like the spitting image of constellations in the sky.

[break][break] Dressed to the nines, as such an event demanded, was Arthur Finnian Vanderbilt, heir to the Circhester throne. He wore an crisp black ensemble, with golden and black accents, and a long draping cape that sparkled with the power of the moon and stars. In the crest of one collar was the Circhester Royal Emblem, gleaming from beneath the moonlight and dazzling fluorescent lights.

[break][break] "How thoughtful of you," he cooes to the other with a smirk as they walk towards the center of the ballroom.. "How will I ever repay you?" A pause. "Ah. I know." With a mischievous grin, Artie takes his hand and twirls him, dipping him low and pressing his lips down against his, in the dead-center of the room. Possibly even in front of .

[break][break] The crowd around them lets a gasp, as they realize that Artie's formerly greyscale suit has turned a bright, luminescent blue beneath the ballroom's glow. Just like that one episode of Dancing With The Stars that Pimmy just showed me.

[break][break] When he spins him upright again, Artie reaches for the other's face, rubbing a thumb against the corner of the other's lip.

[break][break]

"You got some lipstick there. Babe."

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

+ artie kisses in the center of the room, signaling his grand entrance. also complimented him. also, mentioned the moon and stars.

[newclass=".palaces"]width:490px; background:#1b1b1b; margin:0px auto; position:relative; padding:20px 20px 2px; border-radius:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces"]--accent:#84ecfa; --speech:#84ecfa;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:13px; text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces i"]color:var(--speech); text-shadow:1px 1px #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .bar"]height:20px; background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .top"]background:url(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/790078498109915158/798747276787843072/original.png); opacity:0.95; filter:contrast(120%) grayscale(30%); height:250px; padding-top:20px; background-size:cover; position:relative; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .top .lyricbox"]position:absolute; width:190px; right:0px; top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .top .lyric"]color:#fff; font:italic 35px roboto; line-height:30px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #69eefe, 1px -1px 0 #69eefe, -2px 1px 0 #69eefe, 1px 1px 0 #69eefe; letter-spacing:2px; font-weight:bold; margin-bottom:5px; text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .top .sublyric"]font:15px poppins; line-height:14px; font-weight:bold; color:#000; background:var(--accent); text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:5px 20px; margin-left:-20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .top .sublyric span"]transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces:hover .top .sublyric span"]transition:1s all; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .title"]text-align:right; font:8px roboto; margin-top:5px; letter-spacing:5px; padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .main img"]float:left; height:90px; width:90px; border-radius:5px; margin-right:10px; background:#222; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .main"]font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; color:#fff; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .textbox"]padding:50px; padding-top:30px; margin-bottom:20px; border:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".palaces .textbox .ooc"]font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.3); margin-bottom:-20px; margin-top:15px; border-radius:5px; padding:20px; background:#222;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Inconsolata|Poppins:700italic|Montserrat|Lobster|Playfair+Display|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

giz

golden boy
cute
twenty-seven
september 23
slateport city
najwa
narcissist
who knows
najwa essam
married
311 height
311 height
let's come to terms- and embrace it. concur, admit, concede, and face it. i'm cute~
awards
953 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kim
kim cole-essam
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:46:20 GMT
kim cole-essam Avatar
As he dances, the Hoopa spots another approaching- the mythic obviously thinking this was a fan summoned a washable marker in a free hand, turning to the pokemon as he continued his jig.

“(Name’s Joe.)” Leaning down, the Hoopa writes in small letters on both 's Pichu’s hand nubs. On the right: Joe- and the left: Mama. “(Joe Mama.)”

Snickering to itself, the Hoopa continues.

“(Always nice to meet a fan.)”

As the first song comes to an end, the music shifts, another following quickly after, Kim’s attention quickly moving towards as it started, the man beginning to dance to impromptu steps (exactly the same as those in the video) as he looked to his wife.

Those snacks that shifted around the room were no match for the full course meal on display upon the dancefloor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ღ hoopa signed the pichu's hands and told it his name (joe mama)

ღ music shift

ღ reference hors d'oeuvres
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:47:34 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The atmosphere is utterly intoxicating, and it's only made worse by Mint’s overactive imagination. This is the closest he’s gotten to his fairy tale ball and the mere thought of what was to come was driving him mad with anticipation. The dancing, the secret conversations under moonlight, the thousands of stars and moon above them setting the romantic scene- Mint’s almost grinning, he’s so stupid and then a voice cut throug hthe dull roar of conversation and music. Gelato let out a small yip, turning quickly to the source. Nerves were soothed as the dual type recognized the man. He’s quick to get up to greet Rye. Meanwhile, Mint forgets how to think for a moment as his attention snapped to his date. Unofficial date. Awkwardly unofficial. He’d forced the photographer out under the guise of a favor almost. [break][break]

“Hey.” he breathed, blinking a couple of times to make sure his anticipation wasn’t just making him hallucinate. Mint resisted the urge to mess with his bangs in front of Rye. “Y-Yes! It just sort of- happened. He’s still not used to it.” Gelato let out a small whine, tails fluttering awkwardly behind him as he looked behind to make sure no one stepped on them. He just took up so much space now. [break][break]

“I knew you’d look handsome in formals.” He added before he could stop himself. His smile is nervous, but he attempted to play it off as friendly. “I’m excited you get to experience one party, instead of just the selfies I send you afterward.” It’s hard to speak now. His chest felt tight, and it's not any better when his heart is threatening to beat right out of his chest. Gods help him. “Y’know how to waltz @skye ?” he added, offering his hand. As he moved to step back, he felt himself bump into something soft and yelped a little before turning around to see a curious Furfrou wandering through the dance floor. There’s a moment where he almost bent down to pet it before looking over at his partner. [break][break]

Gelato took that as his cue to leave, and take whoever’s dog this was with him. And he’s more than happy to do so. With a small yip, Gelato attempted to motion the Furfrou over gesturing with his snout the hors d'oeuvres they could eat instead of worrying about humans bothering them.

[break][break]

+ @skye + @benjamin 's furfrou sweet baby qwq [break][break]
- complimented a character [break]
- mentioned moon + stars [break]
-ref hor's devours [break]

tl;dr
- enamored w/ rye [break]
- resisting the urge to pet cute dog [break]
- gelato 'FUCK THIS HSIT IM OUT MMMM;

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,452 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 3:50:53 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
what was that about? "hehe! i was bored."

he takes the same cider he had back when they went to a sootopolis bar, except this one was of much better quality. the sip is taken with delight, too preoccupied to notice 's hand holding his own.

"oh, hey. you remembered!" he takes the glass off of his face for a moment. "i'unno what a prosciutto is, but i'm gonna try 'em!"

the grin settles down. "thanks," he tells softly, before his personality explodes again. "aight! show me around! i'unno where everyone is."

@starsoiree
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:06:19 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Noting 's fish-out-of-water bewilderment, Gavin gives the hand that grasps his own a gentle, reassuring squeeze. It had been his idea to attend the soiree, a touch of normalcy amidst the chaos of post-occupied Sootopolis affairs.

Thanks for coming, is said with actions, not words.

"Drink, dance, gossip..."

Amber eyes skate over the mingling patrons, lips parted with the intent to make some cheeky remark about the posh Galarian parties of his youth. A smooth sweep of the room stutters with a recognition that seeds sudden discomfort.

It's evident in his eyes, a brief flash of raw pain before his expression shutters. His fingers once again tighten their grip, though this time more for his own benefit than that of . There's an apology in the furrow of his brow as his attention returns to his boyfriend in full — it shouldn't hurt, he shouldn't care, and yet there's no denying the ice and fire that prickle across his skin.

He presses his lips against Temp's jaw, chaste only in habitual respect for the formal setting. There's desperation in the gesture and a soft shiver to the breath that ghosts against his lover's skin.

tldr
paying (almost) exclusive attention to
post #2
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 5, 2021 4:12:44 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
”Hm?” She’s distracted for a moment, watching the Sobble’s antics with a fond smile. Derek’s question reaches her slowly- she blinks at him as if in a daze while emerald eyes gradually widen.

”Oh! Um, gosh, a-are you sure?” Nerves are released in a flurry of laughter, flower petals carried on a spring breeze. A snow-dusting of pink settles on her cheeks. But her hand finds it’s way into his regardless.

was right after all. She’s not quite sure how she feels about that.

”Sorry, um. What I mean is, I’d be happy too-“ In front of them, quite suddenly, appears and . Luka opens her mouth to greet her friend, but it drops to the floor just as fast at the dramatic kiss that unfolds right in front of them. She looks like a trout. Hurriedly, she turns back to Derek, stepping a little closer to pull them in a different direction. ”Yes! L-let’s dance!”

- and are making out RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER SALAD
- dancing with
- free to approach!

● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB