part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 4:59:40 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Andres can only pale form the embarrassment as pulled away, not only not his friend but also sort of upset? He almost blurted out how not that big of a deal this was, but decided it was better to keep quiet. Especially as the guy twirled away with a woman in tow and began their weird visual effects dancing. He looked back at Artie letting out a nervous laugh. “Hehe…uh…honest mistake??” he explained trying to move along over how uncool that had been for him. Ugh. But at least seemed to recognize him…at least before the whole tonguing incident. “That’s Luka. I met her at the beach with Chuchi while training.” He said, grinning at the girl as she and danced away, avoiding eye contact. That’s fine. [break][break]

He immediately perked up when replied back, grinning and sending a wink her way before looking back at Artie to explain. “She trains at my gym- or well- she trained there. You know before the whole uh….kidnapping thing.” He said before lowering his voice and leaning into the blonde’s ear. “Which, if we’re being honest, we were supposed to meet up around the time it happened…so I was super panicked the police would come for me as a wanted criminal...” he then straightened up to say the rest. “Thankfully, s’all good you know?” he added as a waiter moved by with a tray of glasses. “Shall I get you a drink, mi principito?” [break][break]

IJ9rOCvu

[break][break]

+ + + +

tl;dr [break][break][break]

- tries to recover from being essentially bitch slapped away [break]
- happy to see luka and melody still[break]
- offers to get artie a drank [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:05:10 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Thanks to the mixing of the Psychic and Fairy Terrain, the dance-floor is a lovely mix of pinks and purples or whatever colors they may be. Nice smelling. Sparkly. Not like the fart we keep joking about in the Discord. Temp doesn't pay it too much mind, too lost and giddy and nervous at the idea of dancing with .

Temp slips his hand into his partner's right when @deacon's clown music starts. It startles Temp enough to laugh, pull back, because even someone whose never been to a fancy 'do can tell it ain't right.

"Bro, clown music? Seduction challenge mode. You gotta do it, bro. You gotta see if you can." He laughs, pulls Gavin close, and while the dance might not work out till the music changes, he likes being able to tease the other.

Then an Unknown floats in and catches Temp's eye.

"What's that?" He points at it over Gavin's head, confused, and that's when he sees other people hurling pokeballs. Was it rare? He wanted to catch it, too! If it was something cool, he could just give it to someone else.

While Temp didn't have too much on him, after patting down his pockets, he found a spare Dive Ball. He had brought Captain and Skipper with him tonight, but the two were still in their balls. Drawing his hand back, he tossed the ball...

Only for the sudden 'pop' of buttons to fly off his button up, a little too tight for the movement, exposing his tits to the air

"Aw man..."

- flirting with gavin until the clown music starts
- tears his outfit (TITTIES OUT TIME)
- references the unown
- tries to catch it like everyone else

4Clf6yoN
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,740 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:20:55 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bryanhover"]

[attr="class","bryanimg"]

[attr="class","bryantitle"]佺黎血
[attr="class","bryanoverlap"]You should see me in a crown.

[attr="class","bryanbody"]Bryan led Priam by the hand, letting go only to steal some snacks from the waiter's plates and handing some to Priam too. "You like the stars?" he asked curiously trying to learn more about Priam. [break][break]

"I'm surprised you'd wanna come to something like this. I honestly just came for the booze and the cute company."
he say giving a small wink trying to flirt with Priam as he pulled up a chair, back in the main room and spotted an unown floating about. "Do you see that?" he asked as he tilted his head in the direction of the lost creature.

[break]
[attr="class","bryaninfo"]TAGGED:

[attr="class","bryancredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.bryanhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/C7MbXVz/4c13452c9adf8ebf7bdee361ab5b87b3.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryantitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#972100;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanoverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryanbody b]color:#972100;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryaninfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.bryancredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto] [break][break]

NpFxuZ8A
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,437 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 5:42:55 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","one"]
STARDUST...[break]

[attr="class","setting"]

[break]
before gwen could answer, his vision flickers again; zoning in onto a very specific haircut. greyson's breathing hitches, and he gave a not-so subtle squeeze of his hand - the one that gwen held.
[break][break]
slowing down his breathing, greyson calmed himself against the surge of unrelenting rage. he leans down, kissing gwen on the forehead, before turning his attention onto her with a kind smile.
[break][break]
"can you get us a drink, love?"
[break][break]
before she agrees - if she agrees - he releases a small comfey that wraps itself around her wrist.
[break][break]
"for the prettiest girl in the room."
[break][break]
he was terrible with hiding his emotions, he knew. but he just needed five minutes. just five.
[break][break]
ellie, his own comfey, wraps around his and he strides across the ballroom floor, zoning in on the figure across from him. as he approaches, it's impossible to keep the unsteady anger from his voice, and he all but spits as he spews venom.
[break][break]
"you've got a lot of nerve to show yourself here, danny."

[break]
| [break]
lWEmHiMf

[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.one ]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.one .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
[break]
[newclass=.one .setting]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/jhJ44XF/greysonlong4.png); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 6:54:07 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Rather than say, proceeds to show him what she's remembered of her lesson with her 'Pa' instead. And the struggle is most certainly real: at least for the first few minutes or so. Off tempo bounces, missteps, and, indeed, the stepping on his toes, proves to run as rampantly as she had warned. Though the dark-haired prince certainly isn't bothered by it at all. In fact, he chuckles. "Keep trying. We're finding our rhythm."[break][break]

Behind him, a twister of pink hues formed by and engulf the center of the ballroom. It isn't until Eris points them out, however, that Remiel smoothly sweeps them around so that he may see for himself. Evil Magic Man? His princess? Cobalt eyes narrow and meet Fernando's before he witnesses the man's wandering hand for himself. If Remiel admitted what Eris believed to be true, this would be nothing short of a stinging affront.[break][break]

Instead, he huffs.[break][break]

Feeling his right foot being stepped on snaps him out of the staring, and he sweeps himself and Eris around again so that his back remains turned to the other two once more. A minor scowl rests on his expression thereafter, though the little girl's following comment serves to suddenly melt it away with an amused smile.[break][break]

"Maybe... and perhaps he would have paid me a million dollars for my first dance. But, even then, the right would have gone to you, little lady." He assures her, raising his right hand to gently spin her around as she giggles. "You're most welcome."[break][break]

Suddenly, an UNOWN-Q flies overhead, catching the gasps and attention of most of the ballroom as a bizarre, circus-like melody fills the massive space. Remiel exchanges a quick nod with Earl Grey, and the bow-tie wearing Sinistea chimes with confirmation before flying off in pursuit of the cyclopean entity. If he can capture it in one of his shadowy portals, it was well and done.[break][break]

Meanwhile, not one to dance to such music, or leave the pursuit of an Unown unattended, Remiel looks down at Eris and smiles before parting hands with her. He then steps back, and offers a very distinguished bow. "Thank you for the dance, Lady Halla," He expresses with all the elegance at his disposal, knowing full well most girls her age were delighted by such traditions.[break][break]

As he rises from his bow, however, it is clear he abandons that demeanor in favor of the casual, and surprisingly caring, Team Rocket admin she met at the draconid ruins all those weeks ago. "I'll go see about that Unown. Find me if you need anything, understood?" The prince adds, bending down to gently pat her head before immersing himself into the crowd and disappearing.[break][break]

7FDovV0z
[break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE: x[break][break]
TL;DR — Remiel helps Eris find their rhythm, notices Fernando and Illeana then huffs as he turns away. As his dance with Eris comes to an end, he sends Earl Grey to seize the Unown before he politely parts from Eris himself.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 7:10:55 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
another familiar face comes in the form of . he turns, meeting his greeting before noticing the can of zapsi.

"can't believe you'd do zac dirty like that."

after all, matias is 's number one fan, as evident by his antics during the tournament.

his attention's drawn towards at 's words only to be interjected by and .

"looking sharp, kim. this must be najwa. i'm matias; it's a pleasure."

again, matias does the slateport shuffle with kim before extending his hand to , offering a gentle handshake.

MAGICAL LEAVES flutter all around them which provides him with a perfect segue to introduce the legendary.

"her name's virizion. don't mind her."

excusing himself, he turns towards , stepping closer.

"would you like to meet virizion, cait? come on. i'll introduce you."

they don't have to go far, to be fair, as virizion is stood closely behind them. regardless, he extends a hand out towards before turning to virizion.

"virizion, this is cait. she used to be mauville's grass-type gym leader."

naturally, MAGICAL LEAVES drift up and around them as virizion turns to regard .

Wl2lzSmG

notes
with , , , , , ,
attempting to introduce to virizion
@soiree
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:24:31 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

”You’re always so lovely when you talk about your brothers. It’s irresistibly charming.”
[break][break]
Of course, the compliment is true, even within the teasing sarcasm dancing in his words...
[break][break]
Words that come accompanied by a smirk just as the delicate champagne flute is offered to him. The golden-toned liquid bubbles invitingly, but eyebrows are raised before he can even consider taking a sip.
[break][break]
Whatever this is, huh? Should we go wine tasting sometime?”
[break][break]
Since this is likely sparkling wine and not actual champagne, obviously. Something that Mars would have no issue with clarifying, but that he soon finds himself too distracted to do as his gaze is drawn to the small dark silhouette hovering around aimlessly within the ballroom. After spending so long searching for the likes of it, it’s not hard to recognize it at all. Unown.
[break][break]
”Oh, look at that. Wonder who’ll manage to catch it.”
[break][break]
Since a few people will try, and Mars counts himself among them.

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; Mars and drink champagne, more teasing and flirting, Mars notices the Unown ♡
[break][break]
1g_XHPf8

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm i]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:24:42 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Siren finds a friend really fast on 's Hatterene, the Hatterene has been staring at Siren which she quickly strikes the back of Hatterene with a joyful cry. Lyssa, who is looking at it, can only pat the top of her head. "Yeah, she is quite adorable but she loves to move alone and be selfish. I swear I can't take my eyes off from her" Lyssa says casually to her conversation partner. However, once she takes a better look at the woman that she is talking to - Her eyes widened.

When she first arrived in Hoenn, what Lyssa did first was to look for famous people within the Hoenn region out of whim. From many names that swimming in her brain, one person's name and looks remain on her mind and that is the one and only Melody Miro. The famous singer and a Rhytmn Gym Leader. She often listens to her songs and reads the news about her, as time flies - Lyssa becomes a big fan of Melody. Now, the person right in front of her is Melody herself and Lyssa finds it hard to talk due to being awe-struck. Suddenly, Thalia nudges her dress wanting her attention - She is pointing at something that is floating around above like a housefly... "Is that... A pokemon?" Lyssa questioned it unsure, it is hard to see the Unown from her position to tell what Pokemon it is.

"Do you want to try to capture it? Miss Melody?" Lyssa asks then she suddenly realized that she hasn't introduced herself. "Ah, where is my manner. My name is Eylyssa Kay but you can call me Lyssa. I am a big fan, I often dance to your performance" Lyssa introduces herself.

_I23u4mG

PROMPT: Siren (Primarina) strikes 's Hatterene's back, Referencing the unown

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:47:57 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
"i'll be back soon."

with a parting kiss, danny strays away, walking over to find them a few drinks. they have a selection of whatever he could ever want, so he ponders over it for a bit, staring up at bottles of liquor on shelves.

it's why he doesn't see him approaching until it's too late.

he turns, meeting 's glare.

"grey boy! you look...really good."

despite the tension between them, danny still offers his friend the same smile as usual, only slightly marred.

briefly, he gazes around for .

"...how have you been?"

Ruh9Z4zf

notes
over by the bar with
pls come save him
@soiree
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 8:54:36 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
"wine tasting sounds lovely. we should."

he sips, enjoying the bubbliness of whatever this drink is.

it's only then that cian spares a glance around and sure enough, is really easy to spot. and who's that with him? a little mini gorilla? oh. it's only .

"my brother's here. wanna go say hi?"

the smirk on his expression tells enough of a story. the interaction that awaits them isn't as simple as a 'hi'. it'll be far more than that, he's sure.

and so, with a tug, he leads mars by his hand over towards the others.

"roman! you're looking snappy. love the suit, bud."

he smiles at , all friendly, before shifting his gaze over to , completely blanking .

"bo."

AKvHF_BQ

notes
interacting with , , ,
@soiree
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 9:17:03 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

It seemed people were already starting to gather to get good seats for the meteor shower. Hanging around like a sad wallflower would do Serena no good. So, with another sigh, she straightened her posture, prepared to walk around to find something suitable for both her and Danny when she felt a light tug on her hand. [break][break]

Glancing down she saw Serenity reaching out for her with a worried expression. "I'm alright," she said softly to reassure her pokémon. Serenity didn't buy it however. She'd been incredibly sensitive to Serena since the incident, and Sera could certainly appreciate it. With a firm tug she nodded her head towards the floor. "Oh no, I don't think I want to--" but Serenity wasn't taking no for an answer. [break][break]

With a glint in her eye Serena's other hand was seized by Celeste. Between the two of them Serena was dragged out onto the dance floor. Stumbling in her heels she attempted to regain her balance, but not before she heard a sharp ripping sound. "Oh no," she said as the three of them froze to do damage control. [break][break]

It seemed in their rush and Serena's clumsiness, she stepped on the trailing part of her gown but it only tore the split in the dress more, causing it to feature a gap right where her hip was. (reference picture linked) With a tilt of her head she realized it didn't look too bad. Almost intentional if you were to examine it far away enough. [break][break]

Serenity and Celeste looked guilty however and Serena couldn't help but laugh. It was the first time she'd laughed in a very, very long time. Reaching out she gingerly patted both of the pokémon on the head gently. "It's alright, we're all good here." she assured them. "Thanks you two." she said with a genuine smile.

For once, she was actually starting to feel a bit better. Noticing the shift in her mood Serenity perked up a bit, pleased that somehow her plan managed to work out for the better. Still intent to dance with her she continued to lead Serena further onto the dance floor. This time however, Sera was distracted by the random Unown floating around the area. "Well, would you look at that." she said with a grin. [break][break]

"You guys wanna see if we can catch it?" she asked with a cheeky smirk. Up for the challenge Celeste straightened up prepared to chase the Unown to the ends of the earth if she had to. "Alright, let's do it." she said as she nodded towards Serenity and Celeste to get started. Not watching where she was going however, caused Serena to bump into someone as she walked backwards. "Oh! I'm so sorry." she apologized as she turned around. [break][break]

However, she didn't expect to literally bump into her brother. "Oh." but then her expression turned quizzical. Just what were they doing with Rowan on Adrian's back and such. "What..." she asks with a tilt of her head. "What are you two doing?"[break][break]

P9GFGdjE

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: + [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Interesting view | Ripped her clothing, danced with pokémon, referenced unown, strike someone(? does the bump count?) [break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 10:47:20 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

"Indecisive, that's not good." Seeing the first unown he'd even encountered in Hoenn float by the windows like it was about to crash the soiree, made him lose focus on the kid.

He stood up having moved on from the moment and never disclosing the actual job.

"Keep the pokéball." He nodded in acknowledgement at Boruta. He couldn't quite read the dynamic at hand here and as a new face () arrived he made his exit from the group. "Consider it your severance pay."

The job was still his if he brought his ass along to find out what it was, but the Head Ranger wasn't waiting around nor holding his breath; no modern day elementary student had that much work ethic.

For the sake of his 3rd, 4th and 5th born children ignored that woman () altogether, moving on to the entrance and heading outside he adjusted his bow-tie on the way.

● tags:
● notes: @starsoiree (Post 7)

♠︎ Unown? umine!
♣︎ i dont have all day kid
♥︎ keep the pokéball, lose the opportunity
♦︎ fixed le bowtie

Sénon's outfit

Fa92jBpR

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 10:49:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break]
referencing the unown![break][break]
outfit!

How interesting it is to observe the psyche of men, tempted by things they have not, especially when it comes to knowledge of the unknown. Though in this case, it seems to literally be an Unown.
[break][break]
As Remiel bids her farewell with her family's name upon his lips, a part of her feels empty even though her heart still fills so full. Referring to her by that title…
[break][break]
She can't say that she's ever thrown it away.
[break][break]
Good luck in your pursuit! Don't trip over those numb toes of yours!" A cheeky grin, one that knows of the sins she's committed. Well, as close to sins as they can ever be.
[break][break]
Her eyes drift over the Unown, lazily catching its movements like water between her fingers. It flows elegantly, oblivious to the troves of people that seek it. Until it happens to dance across the strings of fate, tugging her attention towards another.
[break][break]
"So you're here." Neither snide nor overly thrilled, she maintains peace as long as he doesn't declare war. "Looking much tidier compared to the time you spat on the arcade floor." It's not a pleasant memory, but it's probably the most striking thing about their first encounter, amongst other things.
[break][break]
Her Luxray is silent, curling around her as his judgement scatters over this young stranger. Of course, he doesn't mean to neglect all the adults there, but he's far more worried about what may happen between these two.
[break][break]
"Improved your hunting skills yet? I've recreated the game at home, so we can have a rematch anytime."
[break][break]
sQzjgU4w

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,667 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 12:05:15 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Turned out ’s prediction wasn’t entirely incorrect. The party did indeed get crashed - although the intruder was rather small, and the crashing was more due to the attention it got rather than what it was doing. Hideo caught on to people mentioning what it was - an Unown - and immediately remembered he’d yet to contribute to the Unown Dictionary.

Only issue was he hadn’t brought any spare Pokeballs with him; he hadn’t planned on catching anything at this party, so how was he going to catch one without-

Hideo felt something drop in his empty hand, and recognized it as a Pokeball. He wanted to ask who gave it to him, but the stuffed mushroom in his mouth made that difficult.

And the perpetrator was long gone, far from everyone’s eyes. Hideo wasn’t going to wait much longer for anyone to give him context. With his Beheeyem’s guidance, he threw the ball at the flying Unown.

Mp8yIyUc

Summary: Someone(thing?) drops a Pokeball in Hideo's hand right as he notices the Unown. He tries using it to catch the Unown.

Bounties complete: Reference the Unown

???

close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,431 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 8, 2021 13:28:04 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
Clown music is definitely not standard ballroom fare, but Gavin will never turn down a challenge. If they're supposed to dance to this, well, then—

A flash of black and white draws the eye of many, including his boyfriend, and interrupts their dance.

"It's an Unown. I've got one of my own; they're pretty rare."

Gavin lets out a startled bark of laughter when 's attempt to catch the Unown results in a wardrobe malfunction. It would have been considered scandalous at a Galarian soiree, but Gavin only lifts a hand to trace his fingers along newly exposed skin.

"Mm, I think I like this better anyway."

He bends to press his lips against Temp's collarbone before retracting from him to reach for his own pokeballs. Not wanting a repeat of the wardrobe disaster, funny as it was, he adjusts his suit carefully before going for the throw.

6eaWB6Rt

POST #4
FLIRT WITH ANOTHER CHARACTER
REFERENCE THE UNOWN
ADJUST AN OUTFIT

Gavin's dancing with Temp before yeeting a ball at the Unown.
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing