3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 1:58:42 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","stormy"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

"Likewise, Jack."[break][break]

He smiles, and she smiles back, but the light does not quite reach her eyes. The woman's mood had been soured by the incompetency of men, so she takes his smiling and politeness with a grain of salt- and his compliments, too.[break][break]

"So you didn't see me get turned down for dancing twice, then?"[break][break]

To help mask the contempt in her voice, she sips.[break][break]

"I needed some fresh air."

[attr="class","ooc"] tagged | outfit[break][break]
notes chatting with jack!

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".stormy"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy"]--accent:#7AA3CB; --speech:#D49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .topimg"]background:url(https://i.ibb.co/1mzydT5/stormy-post4.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy:hover .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; position:absolute; left:50px; bottom:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin-right:8px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".stormy .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 2:05:13 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

The girl already had one eye to the third-floor telescope.

If they waited too long, she had a feeling something would happen. A disturbance. A distraction. The smell of smoke. The sound of thunder.

But the smoke was just and the thunder was just the mighty crash of giant Pokemon warring downstairs. Chryssa wasn't affected by any of it. Nothing would stop her from claiming her slice of reality, not even the fear that it would be nothing at all. 

"I see Venus-aur, and Mars-htomp," Chryssa murmured, interested in the planets, but more interested in the deep void of infinite space. "And the Smeargle Nebula is bright tonight. It's quite beautiful. You can have a look if you want." The girl stepped away from the telescope again with no evidence of disappointment.

"You know, the light from the stars only reaches us billions of years after the fact," Chryssa said softly as she allowed her compatriots to take a look. "The stars we see may already be dead. Extinguished. Vaporized, even." 

Her implication about Arceus may have only been clear to Bill and Lulu as she gazed levelly at the pair-- to one with challenge, the other with appraisal. Her eyes gleamed. "I think we have to look to the future to catch the truth in time."

She tapped her chin, tilting her head innocently to the side. "If only there was a Pokemon with Future Sight, oh, and perhaps a big eye... like that Unown!" 

The Unown floating past was immediately zapped by a beam of red light from someone downstairs, disappearing instantly into a capture device. Chryssa's serene expression didn't change. "...Or maybe not."

mentioned the unown

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 2:24:26 GMT
Deleted Avatar

“No, I didn’t see.” Jack assured, offering a small shrug. “I actually just got here.” He chuckled and raised the glass to his lips, resisting the urge to chug the rest. That wasn’t classy, after all. “Sounds like a couple of morons, though. No offense, if you know them.” Jack stated in a matter-of-fact manner, not knowing Stormy enough to be offended on her behalf.

“I’d offer, but I’m not much of a dancer.” He admitted, knowing his own limits. “You’d be better off not going on the dance floor at all than with someone as talentless as me.” Building machinery was his forte, he didn’t put much effort into arts other than that. Hell he barely even remembered to shave for this thing, the first time his face had been stubble free in weeks. “Embarrassing is an understatement.” He smirked.

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 2:30:24 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

The chaos is not lost on Lana, though he’s glad its mostly sequestered away from them at the very least. Mikey had disappeared though. He hoped the Dusclops was alright. There's one pro to all this, at least there was less of an audience should sparks continue to fly between Victor and Elliot. Blood immediately began rising to the surface in response to newly found heat form Victor’s hand. His tone was calm, but looking up at the gambler, he seemed a little more intense than usual. Definitely not happy. He began to fidget, pulling away after nodding in agreement with him. It wasn’t like he had any grounds to object. “O-Of course.” [break][break]

He was uncomfortable at the idea. He couldn’t talk seriously with Elliott with Victor around, but he seemed bent on watching the blond. Lana flushed crimson at the moniker, unable to argue against it but unwilling to explain the situation further should Elliott feel particularly petty in that moment. Though, maybe he was worrying too much. After all Victor and Elliott couldn’t keep their eyes off each other. He ran a hand through his hair, inhaling through his nose to stay calm as the nerves made his hands shake. “I- well I um-…” he stuttered unsure what was the solution here. “I don’t think t-there’d be a problem with it i-if you’re busy for the moment.” He said turning to look back at Victor. His attention moved back to Elliot, a frown setting deeply in his features as he tried to quietly, plead with the boy to stop antagonizing the man any more than he already had. As Elliott brought it back to him and Victor he added, “I-I think that was more of a p-private conversation, Elliott.” He said quickly. [break][break]

Right on cue, before Lana could stumble over his own words again, Mikey the Dusclops brought in the food. His long journey over and he had more than enough for the trio should they so desire. “Mike!” Lana practically cheered happy to see a distraction. As he said their name, the Dusclops immediately shoved a marbled bonbon into his mouth, urging him to eat.
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ + @elliott hehehe psot #7??

tl'dr [break][break]

- ITS GETTING HOT IN HERE ( SO HOT ) SO PLEASE STOP GLARING AT EACH OTHER!!! [break]
- lana has no idea wat conflcit resolution is [break]
- mike the dusclops shut him up becuase ghosts love drama. [break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:19:13 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
"Sorry!" yelped Cardamom as one of her flying Pokeballs ended up smacking into instead. At least his Pokemon was helping him back up. Even Shin looked slightly sheepish at having missed both intended targets. At least seemed pretty okay.[break][break]
"Someone reversed gravity in here!" she explained to the boy. "But at least it seems like things have kind of calmed down other than that." Shin still kind of wanted to fight whoever was doing this, but for now he was just stuck clawing randomly at the air.[break][break]
tl;dr: 10/5
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes open to all other interactions!

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:48:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis eventually gave up on the tie, just leaving it be for the time being. Maybe he'd get out of here soon enough to take it off. He sipped his drink, looking at the hobbling figure that was his friend. He couldn't help but snort.

"I saw. It looked chaotic," he said with a smirk, shaking his head. "Did you catch it?" he asked, looking at him expectantly.

Matt noticed him wincing in pain, his shit-eating look erased almost immediately and replaced with concern. "Are you okay?" he asked, lowering the glass that held his drink in case he needed to just drop it to help Alexei.

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 3:55:44 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break]
trying her best!![break][break]
outfit!

It's felt like forever, her hands reaching out to pull the Luxray into a hug as she adjusts to the strange environment as well.
[break][break]
"It's like being in outer space... pa always wanted to explore what lies beyond."
[break][break]
But...
[break][break]
Reiner draws close, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck as he lets out a rare rumbling noise - A purr? She hasn't heard one since he was but a Shinx… Ah, but Doug's change in tone pulls her attention away, her gaze following his line of sight until it falls upon the odd shimmer. Many questions are born from this sight but only one finds the need to actualise itself.
[break][break]
"How long have you had it for?"

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

bunny

Dr. Kano
She/Her
Sinnoh
Pansexual
Scientist
Grunt
22 height
22 height
awards
110 posts
Kano Iyona DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kano
Kano Iyona
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:10:14 GMT
Kano Iyona Avatar

WELCOME TO MY WUNDERKAMMER

Kano can't count how many cigs that she smoke and how long has time pass since she was there. The solitude that she was feeling bring her tranquility to herself until a commotion can be heard from the inside. Scream and many things can be heard even from her places, the chaos piques her interest as she flicks her last cigs recklessly. "I wonder what they are doing inside" Kano murmurs, trying to hold back a yawn but failed. Re-entering the building, she realized that she comes in too late as the chaos already dying down. Well. it is useless for her to go back to the terrace now, isn't it? So, Kano decides to go downstairs and hit the bar.

"Are you alone?" Kano asks one of the Rocket's Executives, . The question on its own is rather pointless as the doctor doesn't care for the answer as she takes the empty seat near her. Her dress emits a faint scent of cigarettes, she faces the bartender and orders a glass of rum for herself. With her goal to claim a position as the head scientist of the Rocket in the future, getting to know the higher-ups like her should be beneficial for her - She is still not sure how it will be beneficial but she believes in the small thing that able to create a great ripple. "There was chaos earlier it seems. Do you know anything about it? I was outside, smoking" Kano fills the silence between them with small talk.

IF THERE IS SOMETHING AMISS, FEEL FREE TO DM ME!

NOTES: Leave the east wing's terrace, her dress has a faint smell of cigarettes, missed out the unown commotion, goes to the bar, strike a conversation with
PROMPT: Yawning, referencing Unown (SORT OF)
TAGS: @someone

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 4:37:43 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

“Well, unfortunately I didn’t… but I did come really close on one attempt,” he remarked with a sigh as the Ribombee settled herself down on his shoulder again with a huff, before spinning two Pollen Puffs for them to take.

Once he saw the sweet treats hovering on his peripheral vision, he took both of them and handed one to the bluenette.

“Here, Carina said this one’s for you,” he added, leaning much more heavily on the cane now as he demolished the yellow sweet treat in moments.

The undisguised grimace of pain on his features couldn’t be easily dismissed, though.

“I think… I might need to sit down somewhere,” he hissed painfully.

• he needs to sit down somewhere
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 6:12:46 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","roman"]
[attr="class","roman-big-img"]

[attr="class","roman-1"]
[attr="class","roman-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","roman-tagged"]

[attr="class","roman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","roman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","roman-post"]

A fuckton of stuff went on in such a short time frame. Roman doesn't have the attention spam to react to it all. Nor did he really care to if he's honest. The only thing that mattered to him was his father and how he'd react. [break][break]

The no he'd given so bluntly sours the young boy's lips. "No? That's - " interrupted by the question of his uncles. His frown deepened, and the Rockruff by his side growled. [break][break]

interjected himself before anything could happen. Offering up a Poke Ball that Roman takes it. Because who turned down free stuff? He does it with the same smug and shitty little manner he's handled everything in his life so far. [break][break]

"Buzz off, Raggedy Anne - I'm trying talk to my dad." [break][break]

He lets have her comments. She's there and gone before he's got a chance to say anything clever, but he'll get her later. [break][break]

Cian arrived shortly after the little girl left. [break][break]

To be honest, Roman wants to yell at him too. He glares at him, wishing he had that Weedle to joust into his eye. Because Uncle Cian did lie. According to his dad, anyway, about being a good person. But the want to hurt his dad supersedes anything else. So, his features soften - only temporarily. [break][break]

"Hi Uncle Cian." he straightened the uncomfortable tie. "I hate it." he grumbled and then looked back to his father. "I'll leave you and your ugly girlfriend alone." he stuck his tongue out at and, of all things, spit on 's shoes before storming off. [break][break]

Where the hell was ? He wanted to vent some frustrations by kicking her in the butt.

[attr="class","roman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Stuff happened. Roman spits on 's shoes, sticks his tongue out at , tells to beat it after taking his Poke Ball, and then goes to look for .
[attr="class","roman-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.roman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.roman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.roman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.roman-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.roman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#E1C699;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.roman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.roman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.roman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.roman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.roman-tagged a:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.roman-subtitle:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.roman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.roman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.roman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.roman-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.roman-post i { color:#F5F5DC; }.roman-post b { color:#E1C699;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.roman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.roman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.roman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.roman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.roman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#E1C699;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.roman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.roman-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #E1C699;border-right: solid 2px #E1C699; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,038 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 6:41:30 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
I just want you all to know, again, that you're absolute posting monsters. I posted just 24 hours ago and it was on page 21. As of me writing this, we're on page 33. You animals did about 12 pages of progress in a day. Madness. I love this energy so much.

It looks like both of their pokeballs miss, so Temp gives a wink and goes to pick them up. It's easy to pick out his own Dive ball in the mess of empty balls and 's hand't landed too far away.

"I can't believe you worked so hard to get me in a suit and I end up with my tits out anyway. I think you planned this, dude." He hip checks Gavin when he comes back to drop the ball back in his hand.

"Want to get some of those fancy little finger foods and a drink?" Since the clown music had been going and the Unown interruption got everyone excited, he didn't feel like dancing. For the moment. Soon Gavin could show him how to dance.

- mostly talking to gavin, asked him if he wanted food and drinks since dancing got sidetracked
close tab

played by

mad

bo
he/him
thirty-two
august 12th
rustboro
bisexual
farmhand
ex-ranger captain
oh, honey
like the summer sunshine
6'5'' height
6'5'' height
BROKEN GLASS IN EVERY TREE
awards
1,117 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 7:26:55 GMT
boruta maher Avatar
For the record, Boruta Maher did not look like a gorilla. At least not a normal one.

Anyways, the reality of it was that he didn’t know what to do. Again, he wanted to carry the boy out over his shoulder, but he didn’t.

'Indecisive. That’s not good.'

The fuck?

Caught up in the moment, Bo’s expression pinched in a glare at —his direct superior—in a way that could only be described by those who knew him professionally as very unlike him.

Step in so casually on a family matter, and then criticize his kid? Right in front of him? A distaste seeded.

’s voice turned his attention before he could say anything to the Head Ranger, and then the redhead was gone.

Bo's glare softened, but the irritation was still there. It took on hurt and a feeling of betrayal—one that he figured was felt both ways, now.

He had no idea who it was standing there with him (sorry ) and he didn’t really care at the time.

This was not how he'd expected to first witness interaction between his brother and his son.

“Cian.”

Tone firm and perfectly even. His attention was quickly turned back to , though, as insults began to fly for their own sake as usual.

Oh shit. He spit on his shoes.

Bo stared down at them very briefly. His eyes flicked towards , only a fraction of a second. “Really sorry.” Then, he was wading through the crowd after his son. Thus was his life, now.

“Roman!” A deep bark, meant to cut to the chest from behind and stop the kid in his tracks. It didn’t care about who was around. They were already in a goddamn circus, anyways. Stop.”

@hellspawn

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ro
Male
Thirteen
November 8th
Fallarbor Town
Cooties
Hooligan
Civilian
I'm Thirteen
Get Lost
18 height
18 height
awards
150 posts
Roman Maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @roman
Roman Maher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 8:41:54 GMT
Roman Maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","roman"]
[attr="class","roman-big-img"]

[attr="class","roman-1"]
[attr="class","roman-title"]

[attr="class","roman-tagged"]

[attr="class","roman-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","roman-pkmn"]

[attr="class","roman-post"]

Roman doesn't stop despite the cutting bark of his father's voice. [break][break]

Po does. He recognizes an order from someone more demanding than the little boy that is his master. Still, he's quick to correct his behavior. Nipping at the heels of the brewing storm that is .[break][break]

It doesn't take much looking for Roman to find who he's looking for. The back of 's stupid head stood out. Seething a quiet fury, he makes his way over without a word. Ignoring the two adults alongside her. [break][break]

Why is he so angry? Was the sight of with that woman () really that irritating? Maybe. Maybe it brings to mind why he's here with her and not Roman's mother. [break][break]

Why she mattered more than him.[break][break]

Roman's on Eris in the blink of an eye, silent footsteps masking his approach. He channels all the rage burning in his chest into his hands. They lash out, reaching for the back of Eris's hair, fingers attempting to entangle and tighten to yank her back and into his knee. [break][break]

Roman should have done this when they met. When she'd come up to him earlier. Without provocation, she taunted and billeted him in front of his father. [break][break]

Time to get even.

[attr="class","roman-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Roman does what he does best - pick a fight. Tries to grab by the back of her hair and slam her into his knee.
[attr="class","roman-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.roman]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.roman-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.roman-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.roman-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.roman-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#E1C699;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.roman-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.roman-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.roman-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.roman-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.roman-tagged a:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.roman-subtitle:hover { color:#E1C699!important; }.roman-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.roman-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.roman-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.roman-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.roman-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.roman-post i { color:#F5F5DC; }.roman-post b { color:#E1C699;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.roman-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.roman-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.roman-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.roman-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.roman-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#E1C699;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.roman-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.roman-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.roman-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #E1C699;border-right: solid 2px #E1C699; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 9:39:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","viva"][break]
[attr="class","vivalyric"]花散らせ今吹くこの嵐は
まさに春泥棒
[break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]TAGGED
[break]
[break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]THEME
[break]
starry nights[break][break]

[attr="class","vivaright"]NOTES
[break]
head EMPTY[break]
trying her best!![break][break]
outfit!

Just when you think things are going to calm down, another storm brews on the horizon.
[break][break]
Pain ensnares her senses, a sharp scream escaping her lips as she finds herself abruptly yanked backwards. But she does her best in holding her ground, refusing to budge any further and narrowly avoiding that knee into her back. Though it's a rather uncomfortable position, Eris manages to grab hold of the culprit's hand, trying to keep it still and preventing him from pulling any harder.
[break][break]
"What's wrong with you? Let go of me, you jerk!"
[break][break]
Cold metal burns against her skin, a reminder that she does have an alternative solution to this problem. But considering the fact that really should be somewhere out there having fun instead of helping her settle disputes, she refrains from drawing it.
[break][break]
For now.
[break][break]
The boy isn't one to listen to reason, she only guesses because that's as long as she's known him for. So she settles with a deep breath, squinting at the kid with anger management.
[break][break]
"You have 3 seconds to let go, Roman."
[break][break]
If he doesn't let go within the next few seconds, she has every right to retaliate. As soon as she's certain of refusal, she throws her body forwards, pulling Roman along for the ride as she aims a swift kick between his legs.

[break]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

[attr="class","vivabot"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:800][googlefont=Hachi+Maru+Pop]
[newclass=.viva]background-color:#f9f9f9;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;width:480px;font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;line-height:12px!important;color:#777777;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva b]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.viva a]font:bold 10px Roboto;color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivalyric]margin:-12px 0px;background-color:#b76e79;color:#f9f9f9;font:bold 14px Hachi Maru Pop;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:1px;text-align:right;padding:20px;padding-top:50px;line-height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivaright]font:bold 8px Roboto;line-height:10px!important;text-align:right;padding:9px;background-color:#f9f9f9;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-2px -10px -7px -10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.vivabot]padding:6px 2px;height:32px;width:40px;border:solid 1px #eeeeee;background-color:#f9f9f9;float:right;margin-left:10px;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 9, 2021 10:04:25 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"Yeah, we got a better shot like this," he manages to blurt out before Rowan's tugging at his hair, trying to balance his shifting weight. "Hey, hey, hey! Not so rough," he sternly warns. He makes a few adjustments for Row before asking his sister casually: "Didja come with someone else tonight?"[break][break]

Before she answers, the Unown is caught. Bummer "Aww..." There was never going to be another chance like that. That it even happened had been something of a miracle. With a slight pout on his face he took a knee, allowing his handsome neck warmer to slip off and provide him some relief. "Hope you enjoyed Flying Malcolm Airways," he teased Row before rising back to his full height. A caterer came walking past with some additional refreshments, allowing Adrian to pluck a fresh glass, sipping at it between exchanges.[break][break]
tags [break]
Casual exchange between Serena, Rowan and Adrian
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing