star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]she's trying okay,,,

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Familiar... as in like a friendly kind of familiar? It's hard for her to understand what goes on in Lars' mind at times, but she's learnt to roll with the punches. As has Ren in dealing with all kinds of strange situations - The Unown fiesta, the weird stabbing from the other side of the crowd, the fruit punch being a little sweeter than he's expected... Life goes on, whether he likes it or not.

"Things to do... I've got nothing? Don't really get to visit places like this that often, you know? Last I attended something as wild as this, Tauros were stampeding through the town."

Ah, the Vital Spirit Festival, was that what it had been called? Seeing Tapu Bulu emerge amongst the crowd had been a rather pleasant surprise as well!

"But uhm..." Her gaze drops to the ground, her fingers getting fidgety as she sways her weight from one foot to another. "I was... kinda... hoping... to meet new people and uhm... make new friends... i- if I could..."
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 9:12:45 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

She wouldn't expect that the presence of the Unown would dissolve the situation to something chaotic real fast, even to the point that Melody excuses herself trying to control the people that actively play parts in the chaos. Seeing how it happened spoiled her mood a little bit and decides to walk outside to take fresh air for a moment. The cold night wind sweep through her hair, she wasn't aware of how hot inside was despite the cooling system that is installed. Staring at the moon she starts to hum a melancholy song - The sonata of the moonlight. An elegant leap and twirl, incorporating the ballet movement to her movement. Doing a solo dance, capturing the moment on her own. A party like this can easily overwhelm her despite how she used to be part of this kind of party in the past. So, having her own time is relaxing.

LOOKING FOR INTERACTION

Prompt: Cool off

@someone

close tab

played by

myriascope

lil
no preference
november 25
unknown
undetermined
botanist
cadet
Brighter than tomorrow and yesterday
awards
277 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lilith
lilith eirwin
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 15:17:16 GMT
lilith eirwin Avatar
[attr="class","hanapoke"]

[attr="class","hanahold"]
[attr="class","hanaunder"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics"]star soiree
[attr="class","hanadisappear"]
[attr="class","hanalyrics2"]mossdeep observatory
[attr="class","hanaflavourtext"]❝呼べよ、花の名前を❞

[attr="class","hanatext"]When she'd read about a party at the Mossdeep Space Centre to celebrate the viewing of the Litleonids, Lilith certainly hadn't expected it to get this wild. Steelix's falling on top of others, mist swirling upon the dance floor, the music rapidly switching between clown music and other genres, a kid starting a fight then promptly stabbing someone and now security being called over for some kind of fight?

She's by no means attracted to the thought of being involved in drama, but she'd be a liar if she said she wasn't the tiniest bit curious of what happened. Her heels click lightly against the marbled floor, her posture upright but not too rigid, just as she's been taught. In her arms, her companion for the night sits, a neat little bowtie distinguishing him from the rest. His tail sways against her skin, azure eyes watching the crowd with utmost intent - Another batch of madness, another sight to behold; He's thoroughly entranced by the entertainment that these incidents offer.

At least, until Lilith promptly turns and begins walking away, her pulse quickening though she remains composed.

What's doing here of all places? Was she sent here to look for her? Or is it just pure coincidence? After all, this event was broadcasted all over Hoenn - Anyone would have known about it...

For now, she prefers to hide away, slipping back into the crowd and avoiding Gwen's gaze should it ever pass over her. Arceus knows what might happen if she doesn't.
[attr="class","hanatags"]@ who knows? || theme
𝄞

[googlefont=Cedarville+Cursive][googlefont=Roboto+Condensed][googlefont=Roboto+Slab][googlefont=Noto+Serif+JP][newclass=.hanahold]position:relative;height:400px;width:210px;border:15px solid #d4d4d4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics]writing-mode:vertical-rl;transform: scale(-1, -1);text-align:right;height:250px;padding-bottom:10px;padding-right:5px;font-family:Cedarville Cursive;font-size:25px;color:#000;margin:0px 250px 0px 0px[/newclass][newclass=.hanadisappear]width:210px;height:400px;opacity:0;transition: 1s ease;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/btvM2ch.jpg);position:absolute;top:0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanadisappear:hover]opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaunder]width:210px;height:400px;position:absolute;top:0;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.1)), url(https://i.imgur.com/YL5tQlo.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanalyrics2]padding:5px;font-family:courier new;font-size:14px;color:#fff;margin:375px 0px 0px 0px[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaflavourtext]font-family:Noto Serif JP[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext]text-align:justify;font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatext a]font-family:Roboto Slab;font-size:12px[/newclass][newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background-color:#9983a0;border-left:solid 2px #ffffff;border-right:solid 2px #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass= .hanatext::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color:#9983a0;border-left:1px solid #9983a0;border-right:1px solid #9983a0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags]text-align:center;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;color:#000[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanatags a]text-transform:uppercase;font-size:9px;font-family:Roboto Condensed;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 15:47:53 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
fuck his family.

cian wants to think about anything else other than them right now, so the distractions mars offers is much appreciated. he smiles, feigning innocence.

"what's in the west wing?"

but the smirk gives him away, really.

"let's grab one more drink then hit the dance floor."

notes
in the ballroom with
@soiree
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 16:53:52 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Matt gave him a suspicious look. "Why would I laugh at you?" he prompted. "If you need something, you need it, right?"

It was as simple as that.

He snorted, waving the tie at Alexei. "It's too hot to wear a tie. Here," he said, coming up to him and putting it around his neck loosely. "There. Better."

close tab

played by

Gray

he/she (genderfluid)
November 17
Driftveil City
questioning
trainer
civilian
45 height
45 height
awards
272 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cardamombliss
Cardamom Bliss
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 17:26:57 GMT
Cardamom Bliss Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","woo1"]
[attr="class","woo2"]Hold on, what's the rush

[attr="class","woo3"]
As more arguments and fighting broke out, Cardamom considered stepping in somehow, but since she wasn't really familiar with most of those people, she figured she'd simply distract them. Of course, then the knife came out and the screaming started. She glanced around a bit more, before noticing ducking into a bathroom. After noticing that the others seemed to have things mostly in hand, she darted in after him, letting out a sigh of relief as Shin and Half-Moon brought up the rear, although the Obstagoon chose to stand guard outside the door, making sure none of the chaos got in to bother her trainer and the other kids congregating there.[break][break]
"Hey Hideo," she murmured. "It's getting wild out there, isn't it?" And then the Meltan showed up, and she tensed for a moment, remembering the previous dash for a one-eyed rare Pokemon, and sighed in relief when it was mentioned that it was one of Hideo's.[break][break]
"I'm sure it'll be okay," she said in a reassuring tone. "Half-Moon's outside, so she won't let anyone else in to bother us."[break][break]
tl;dr: 11/8, reassure a person
[attr="class","woo4"]

[attr="class","woo5"]pronouns; she/her

[attr="class","woo5"]tags;

[attr="class","woo5"]notes bathroom squad

[attr="class","woo6"]

[attr="class","copyright"]new york station

[Googlefont=ubuntu|roboto condensed]
[newclass=.woo1]background-color:#141414;padding:20px;width:400px;height:540px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo2]background-color:#DF7401;margin:-20px -20px 10px -20px;padding:20px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:2px;font-family:ubuntu;font-size:10px;line-height:50px;color:#141414;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3]text-align:justify;padding:10px;line-height:12px;font:10px roboto condensed;letter-spacing:1px;width:200px;height:350px;overflow:auto;color:#f1f1f1;margin:10px 0px 10px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3 b]color:#F5DA81;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]border:none;border-left:solid 5px #141414;border-right:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#B45F04;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:horizontal]border-bottom:solid 5px #141414;border-top:solid 5px #141414;background-color:#DF7401;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo3::-webkit-scrollbar]border:none;background-color:#141414;width:11px;height:11px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo4]padding:10px;border:5px solid #B45F04;height:100px;width:100px;margin-left:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo5]background-color:#DF7401;padding:5px;text-align:justify;width:120px;line-height:20px;margin:10px 0px 0px 50px;font:10px roboto condensed;color:#141414;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.woo6]background-color:#DF7401;margin:10px -20px -20px -20px;padding:20px;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.copyright a]color:#F5DA81!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 17:30:37 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Always.” Rowan hopped off Adrian’s shoulders with a soft giggle, adjusting his attire so he wasn’t looking so haggard from the attempt to capture the Unown. “See ya, Serena! I’ll make sure to text you later.” A small wave was given as departed from the area, headed back to where her boyfriend was, most likely. “So, what should we do now, handsome?”

An alert vibration on his phone momentarily stole Rowan’s attention, seeing that another Unown had been added to the application, another piece of the message completed. “Huh.” Guess someone here had the ability to scan them as well, interesting.

“Oh, let’s go check out these Minior!” Rowan dragged Adrian towards the viewing area, making sure to grab a drink for himself as well. There were no Litleonid sightings as of yet, but seeing the falling of Minior seemed interesting enough. Interest lit up his eyes as the Pokémon crashed into the field, finding the situation slightly romantic oddly enough. If only he could hold Adrian’s hand for real.

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
sanctuary owner
civilian
дождь крови
awards
5,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:00:06 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

There was this guilty look in Alexei’s eyes after he said those words.

“Well… I came here with the cane, but at the same time…” he trailed off, embarrassed. Hopefully the bluenette wasn’t going to laugh at him with the next admission.

“…there’s a wheelchair parked in one of those rooms where people leave their overcoats and shit behind in,” he continued quietly. “I… well, I better tell you this now, but I got sentenced to a fucking wheelchair for the next sixty days by my physical therapist. And I hope it stops at exactly sixty days. I can’t stand sitting still.”

He sighed, before Mattie draped the neck tie around him.

“Gee, now you look all bothered,” he teased, seeing the scruffy collar the other now had since there was no necktie holding his clothes down.

“…I’ll be honest, the scruffy look suits you.”

• he reveals the existence of the wheelchair
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 18:54:28 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At her mention of the Vital Spirit festival, he tilted his head to one side. Oh, he remembered that—it was crazy, to be honest.

He was there both to relax but at the same time keep an eye out just in case shit went south; not to mention he’d seen a certain ex-Councilman (or was it re-elected Councilman once again) at the strength machine and totally… well, kind of flop out?

“That was one hell of a ride, to be honest. Nobody knows until now who had set that Tauros stampede on the festival proper,” he hummed.

When she mentioned going around the party to get to know people better, he wouldn’t stop her—within reason.

“Look, just—just be careful out there, okay?” he said with a light pat on her shoulder. “And… be careful around the drinks area. I have a suspicion that the punch may be spiked…

• just advises her to be careful while socializing

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:00:48 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

"Sorry, what?" anger briefly flashed behind his eyes. "You'll have to tell me what about my approach was sloppy." Killian scoffed, regretting his decision to stay already. [break][break]

But the mist. [break][break]

He eyed the palm of Fernando's hand hungrily. [break][break]

"You're a public figure, a gym leader - and, as you put it, Hoenn's primary avatar. Me knowing you hardly required an explanation." his tongue clicked against the back of his teeth. [break][break]

"But now, you've roped into a project I know nothing about. If anything, you were the sloppy one." [break][break]

Two could play the role of an asshole. Fernando simply fit the suit better than Killian did.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

's an asshole.[break]

Killian counters his point.[break]

Clearly wants the mist but won't say it.[break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

Locke
He/They
September 20th
Vermillion City, Kanto
Homosexual
Postman
Civillian
Single
295 height
295 height
wage war on gravity
awards
1,080 posts
part of
TAG WITH @locke
Locke Jamison
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:15:34 GMT
Locke Jamison Avatar
[attr="class","charactername"]
Locke decided pretty quickly he liked @sklyer. She reminded him of the sailors Pop-Pop would play cards with on the weekends. “Ah, well, I don’t think I’d be in business if I didn’t.” Pride wasn’t something he indulged in often, but they felt pretty good about the speed of their deliveries. “You’d get that wine in half the time if you let me pick it up,” he challenged.

Hapi-Hapi glanced between the feisty felines, absolutely eating up the cat fight brewing in front of her and waiting for the trio to start going at each other’s throats like Litleo after a hunt.

Slopply edited outfit
+ Litleo simile
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".charactername"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".charactername i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,904 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:24:45 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
She stated something about not wanting to burden Draco, and he just smiled at her. He had been planning to summon another one of his dragons, but he didn't want to correct her assumption. Best not show off the army right now, so at her urging he simply hopped on Draco's back, and held out a hand for her to grab. If she accepted he would hoist her up so that she was sitting in front of him, he was taller, so this way she wouldn't have to see over him, and he could keep a better handle on her to make sure she didn't accidentally fall off. Though Draco was rarely so careless with others.

"Adontis you know the drill, hold on, and do your best to not fall off this time. If Bahamut has to catch you again, you know he's gonna be upset." Amor said to his Pichu, who just sparked at him happily. It was as if falling from extreme heights was just another activity for the Pichu. Though considering from the moment that he had hatched he had been surrounded by dragons, of all shapes, and sizes, and befriended them it made sense. Adontis feared nothing, and it showed easily in the way that he would go off on his own, he knew that he was tougher than he looked. Curling his arms around Kaida's waist should she allow him he spoke to her. "As for you...I'm not sure how much you've flown before, but Draco...He erm is fast so hold on tightly to him." He spoke to her, and then he turned to his most faithful dragon.

"Draco take us up to the clouds! Just be careful we have a guest!" He ordered his Dragonite he gave an amused snort in response, and then with no warning he shot off into the air like a rocket. He used Extreme Speed to gain altitude, and distance quickly it was how he traveled with Amor around the region so frequently. To him this was just another excursion, they just had an extra passenger along this time. Though he wondered if that little Dragonfly would be able to catch up to them well enough?

Perhaps he should have gone a little slower, but it was to late they were already in the air above the city, that was lit up like glittering jewels beneath them. A treasure box that was theirs for the taking, and above them much closer, and clearer now the night sky. The world sprawled out around them as Draco came to a stop hovering in the air for the womans Pokemon to catch up to them, and they were high enough up that breathing was terribly difficult if a little heavier.

"Well...Is this a view fit for a Princess?" Amor asked her with a smirk on his face as he continued his flirtation from earlier, loosening his grip on her so she didn't feel restricted in the slightest.

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:24:56 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]

"Couldn't agree more, Mr. Blackadder. Garo, get on it."

Doug clicked his tongue in utter distaste as he produced his straw hat seemingly out of nowhere, a Minior literally smashing inside it with a booming crack a moment later.

Only his Orbeetle prevented Doug's hat from being vaporized in an instant, the youth seemingly ignoring the near fatality as he set it atop his head, letting everyone know he was through with the dress code.

Have I mentioned Doug had materialized next to Andy seemingly out of nowhere without warning or prompt, apparently? Because he had.

"That was a pretty cool gesture, what'cha did back there, by the way." Doug said as he palmed Andy on the back gently, forcing his grimace to turn to a grin for Andy.

He truly was happy at the other youth's unexpected kindness, but he found it hard to show it given everything that had happened, and poor Eris' reaction.

In the chaos that had ensued following the stabbing, he had tried to give chase to on reflex; he thought he might have heard give chase, but he couldn't see the blonde youth around anymore.

He was sure he would see him again later, for now...

The Orbeetle chimed in to both youths, pointing them in their friend's general direction.

"Let's go. We'll get Eris, then Hideo and everyone else- and we'll go get ice cream or somethin'."

TL;DR
-Operation Eris is Go.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 19:44:26 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

At the same time he’d advised Lumie to be careful around the punch, he thought he heard something crashing down among the crowd. Unless he was mistaken, were those—

“Whoa, look at those,” he pointed out to her. “Aren’t those… Minior?” he remarked, wandering over and very nearly tripping over one of the fallen… was it just him or did they look like candy?

Taking the time to drop an empty Pokéball over the one that had a core color that caught his eye and captured it before turning his attention back to Lumia.

“Do you want anything from the drinks table?” he offered her way. “Or anything else, really?”

• grabs a Minior and offers to get her drinks or anything, really

close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Sootopolis City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
MERCURIAL
in my solitude
6'1" height
6'1" height
I picked the stitches, now I can't stop bleeding
awards
2,624 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 21:20:06 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Roboto+Mono:300|Open+Sans:400,400i,700,700i|Playfair+Display:400i]
[attr=class,adrianevent69]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-divider]
[attr=class,accentbg]

[attr=class,image]
[attr=class,lyric1]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
sweet dreams

[attr=class,lyric2]
[attr=class,accentborder accenttext]
are made of this...

[attr=class,overlay]

[attr=class,charname accenttext]
[attr=class,accentbg]
...who am i to disagree?

[attr=class,bulk]"Take care," Adrian offers in parting, trying not to take issue with Serena tonight. When she's gone and out of earshot, Rowan tries to figure out what they should do with the rest of their evening, looking to Adrian for an answer. For a moment he has no answer, though he fixates on straightening out Rowan's tie, like a Pyroar doting over its Litleo, before they're interrupted by an auspicious arrival.[break][break]

There's a bit of a commotion as some folks head towards the doors, tell of a minior shower running along the crowds. It seems to grab Rowan's attention, and he's quickly enamored by the idea. "Alright, alright," he relents while being tugged along outside. He whistles sharply for Teddiursa to follow.[break][break]

As they pour down intermittently, it's a radiant, lively display of colors as their outer shells disintegrate with their descent. Most of them wear pleasant expressions, smiling as they fall. It reminds him of the old lullaby. Teddiursa tugs at the hem of his pants, wanting to see past the rails. Wordlessly he grabs the cub, picking it up in his arms carefully, so that it can see the stars. Seldom is it afforded such an opportunity, and so it can't help but tear up happily looking up at the minior and the moon in awe.[break][break]

"Wow, I've never seen so many at once." The air is more brisk out here, and the slight breeze is welcome. It all helps to get his mind off the matter of his estranged relationship with his sister, giving him time to cool his head.
tags [break]
Litleo simile, Pokemon tearing up, Cooling off
[attr=class,bottom-text]
STAR SOIREE

MOSSDEEP SPACE OBSERVATORY

[attr=class,adrianevent69credit]
template by punki

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentbg]background: #a1b6d7;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accentborder, .adrianevent69 .bulk i]border-color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .accenttext, .adrianevent69 .bulk b, .adrianevent69 .bottom-text span a]color: #b9b9b9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69]width: 500px; background: #242424; border: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.05); margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .absolute-holder]width: 500px; height: 272px; position: absolute; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image]position: absolute; width: 100%; top: 0; height: 180px; background: url('https://img.nickpic.host/cqmqdf.png');[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image .overlay]height: inherit; background: linear-gradient(to right,rgba(60,60,60,0.2),rgba(70,70,70,0.8));[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1, .adrianevent69 .lyric2]position: absolute; right: 43px; bottom: 29px; padding-top: 4px; padding-left: 4px; height: 20px; background: #242424; opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1 div, .adrianevent69 .lyric2 div]border-width: 1px; border-style: solid; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; font-weight: 300; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; word-spacing: -4px; line-height: 12px; padding: 5px 7px; margin-right: -4px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .lyric1]bottom: 66px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider]position: absolute; width: 450px; height: 1px; top: 180px; padding: 15px 25px; background: #171717; border-bottom: 1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.07);[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .image-divider div]height: inherit; opacity: 0.3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname]position: absolute; bottom: 15px; left: 50px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; font-style: italic; font-size: 25px; letter-spacing: 2px; line-height: 14px; text-transform: lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .charname div]display: inline-block; opacity: 0.5; width: 50px; height: 1px; position: relative; vertical-align: middle; margin-right: 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk]margin-top: 272px; margin-left: 40px; width: 420px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 18px; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bulk i b]font-weight: 400;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text]height: 50px; background: #171717; margin: -1px; margin-top: 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: rgba(255,255,255,0.5); font-size: 10px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; line-height: 50px; padding: 0 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text > span]float: right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69 .bottom-text a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: center; font-family: 'Roboto Mono'; font-size: 10px; line-height: 25px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianevent69credit a]font-family: inherit; font-size: inherit;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing