awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 1:38:31 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar

The trio of Chryssa clones had been consistently present throughout the soiree, impossible to miss as they mingled and barked and scoured the refreshments table. Despite wandering the ballroom in their mistress' absence, they lacked the true Chryssa's mischievous drive, so they had fallen back on familiar faces.

Chryssa found her Zorua all meekly serving drinks when she returned from the Mossdeep Observatory, her shoes still wet with dew from the grass. Her eyes were filled with stars and secrets, and she looked nothing like the ordinary young women who all yipped in excitement at the sight of her.

"Oh, there you are," she said to the red-haired giant, trying to shake off the haze of events from the evening. She seemed to settle back into her old self, some poise and energy returning to her. "I mean, hah, it appears you've finally found me, Zac Rillaboom. Well done."

There was an announcement in the ballroom. About time, Chryssa thought. "I'm looking forward to the meteor shower," the girl said conversationally to Zac as the lights began to dim. She made no move to go back outside despite the professor's offer-- she had already gone and went, and the press of so many people around her felt reassuring after her isolating, illuminating experience. 

outfit | meteor shower referenced

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 2:13:49 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

"—and I said to , 'If that's true then in six months I'll be an Stantler's uncle!'" Zac laughed, slapping his knee as the audience of Chryssas yipped and hopped around him. 

A fourth Chryssa arrived. She was identical to the others, yet utterly incomparable.

Maybe it was the eyes. Maybe it was the aura of detached superiority. Maybe it was her use of human words and the fact she didn't drink with her tongue.

"Another Chryssa! Welcome back! You're the real one, right?" The lights dimmed, and Zac looked up through the open roof at the stars. Specks of glinting silver lost in the far beyond. "Yeah I'm looking forward to it too. I bet it'll be a ripper!"

close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 4:40:57 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Lana perked up again at how easily Victor agreed. He hadn’t even set the terms on his side of things yet. It made him feel wary even if this was the ideal situation for him. This was far less stressful than earlier. Contracts were good, Ruslan. Not that he knew that much about it, but if he was setting the terms then he’d make sure he could read it before agreeing to it. He felt himself blush a little, glancing back at the Minior, at the stars, at anything to avoid making eye contact. He played with a piece of his hair as his mind immediately went the unspoken and unaddressed conditions of their agreement. A few things he was aware of, if only slightly, but had purposefully ignored. [break][break]

“I-I…I’m not s-sure the extent of w-what you want with me, but regardless, I w-want b-bonuses for…e-every…” No. Nope. Not here. He couldn’t say this out loud. He’s more frustrated than anything, his eyes flaring red and his shoulders hunching up. He could barely hold a conversation much less address business like this. “Victor,” he finally deigned to look up at his patron once more. “I-I’ll write s-something up later…” he said more or less dropping the conversation at the moment. Ruslan fidgeted under his date’s gaze perking up only after hearing Dr. Holo’s announcement. He heard something go off, and the lights began to dim. Instinctively, he moved closer to his date’s arm, eyes moving towards the sky with barely hidden excitement. “It’s starting soon.” Lana said quickly, his voice clear for once as his attention locked in with what was happening. The embarrassment of talking about his work disappearing instantly.

[break][break]

+ hehehe post #11

tl'dr [break][break]

- MY BOY READ 3 GOOGLE SEARCHES AND SAID 'I CAN DO THIS NO SWEAT' [break]
- chilling wiht victor [break]
- endeavour: play wiht hair [break]
- endeavour: reference incoming meteor shower [break]
[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#A22F2A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 6:59:14 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
i don't know anything with certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream
A rainbow of colors dance and twirl around them. It's a star-shower of light and beautifully flickering hues, a pre-show to the meteors still to come. Luka gazes in awe at the Minor's radiant display, utterly entranced. When a few of them draw closer she reaches out, and one floats just above her open palm. Her face is illuminated in a soft rose glow, then purple, then blue as a few more Minior join their buddy. Her giggles pop like pink champagne as they swirl around her, giving her the dance she was looking for. The steps aren't formal, and her partners are hardly traditional, but Luka's still having the time of her life as she twirls along with them.

Eventually most of them float off, but one still hovers nearby. Luka blows it a kiss. "I can't imagine how the actual shower will surpass this," she remarks with a smile. Luka turns back to her friends and new acquaintances, face aglow with unbridled happiness. To share such a lovely moment with such lovely people...she truly considers herself blessed beyond words.

's conflicted feelings about her remain unnoticed. If she knew, Luka might wonder what about her is so familiar- her hair, perhaps, or the spring green of her eyes? Maybe the freckles that dot her face, forming constellations to match the stars above. Whatever it might be, hopefully her pleasant countenance will help to assuage the other woman's trepidation.

Or it might just make it worse.

"Monsieur Mint! Not too fast now," Luka chides lightheartedly. She tuts once and reaches over, delicate fingers fixing a lock of hair that's gone askew. "That's better! You look perfect- oh!" She draws away when a stranger approaches her friend, hands flitting back to her sides. But Luka doesn't mind the interruption at all. The more the merrier!

"No, not at all! Please join us," she says with a gracious nod. And as a gesture of goodwill to their new companion, she holds out her untouched glass of Chartreuse. "Would you like some? Mmm...or if it's not your taste, I'm sure someone will be coming by with champagne eventually."

- chatting with and @artemis
- use the word radiant
- play with another character's hair
- reference the incoming meteor shower
- post #10

@artemis ● star soiree
MADE BY MIZO

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 7:27:15 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

More gentle prodding. The night was still young. Their play took on a more innocent tone, now that the two got that discomfort out of their systems. He feigned shock when she said he was just flattering her, then the corners of his mouth turned up in a little smile when she spoke again. "...Oh really. Me too."

Pausing for a minute, he blushed a little as she adjusted his arms. One hand curled around her back, and she moved closer to him. A hand came down on his shoulder, and it kind of calmed him. It let her pull him more easily too, like a kitten being picked up by the nape of their neck.

Casey's eyes lit up when she spoke again, and he put on a smile. "You can laugh a little... You've already been so patient with me tonight."

Casey eventually settled into the rhythm she'd pointed out to him, after a brief period of adjusting and staring at both of their feet. "Alright."
close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:27:28 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
after a sip to cool off, he turns to serena.

"uh..."

danny struggles a little, hesitating as he considers his words carefully. but no matter what he says, there's no changing the fact that he messed up.

"i kinda told him i was joining rocket. it was stupid of me to and it was a mistake, but i just wanted to be honest with him because he's my friend."

still is his friend even if he's the only one who still feels that way.

"and he hates all rockets, so..."

notes
heading out of the ballroom with
cool off
@soiree
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 9:50:16 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

FERNANDO WAITS FOR NO ONE. Killian is no exception. The fact he has the audacity to stand him up, talk shit, and now turn around and beg (without the most important part—the demeaning aspect) is laughable. But Fernando is not entertained. His frown is palpable.

So much for not being legitimate.

TL;DR:

- scolds killian
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 10:02:16 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

Teeth clutched and brow furrowed, Killian adds another word to his sentence. One that curled his stomach into a gnarly knot. [break][break]

"Please."

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

's an asshole.[break]
Gimmie the mist [break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 11:58:27 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

“I think I might just be.” [break][break]

An eyebrow is raised as the whisky he’d pried from Skyler’s grip burns pleasantly down his throat, pooling warm in his belly.[break][break]

Yet Angelo savours her words, the gentle teasing of her kiss, far more than the smoky liquid that now wets his tongue. Suspending them in the moment where air swirls intoxicating and heady with something increasingly intimate. Dangerously skirting the unspoken. [break][break]

I was talking about the whisky…” He passes back the bottle, covering the weightlessness in his chest with a smug smile.[break][break]

One that is brought to the warmth of Skyler’s skin, tips of his fingers dragging loose golden curls behind her ear, when he gives himself to an undeniable gravity.[break][break]

But you’re right.” Low, roughened words softly kiss the corner of her mouth, preluding a brush of his lips. “You are.”[break][break]

Just so, Angelo sways them back and forth, tip of his nose brushing against her cheek. Drawn to her, no matter where the slight movements led them around the star-bathed balcony – circling his beloved sun.

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#13 [break][break]

x PLAY WITH CHARACTER'S HAIR

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 19:08:01 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Relax and move with the music, easy enough. Instinct was how he’d always addressed his business, why should this be any different? “It’s for both of us.” Jack offered a small shrug with his statement, returning his gaze to meet her slightly perturbed own. “I don’t enjoy being the center of attention...” He admitted.

“...but, dancing with someone as beautiful as you, I doubt anyone is looking at me.” A small smile, hoping he was being some semblance of charming after making his initial blunder. “Apologies if I made you seem as though I had ulterior motives.” Jack wasn’t the kind of person to pick fights or cause drama, he just wanted to help Stormy get the most of her evening.

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 20:31:31 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Looking at the occupied Pokéball he scooped up from the ballroom floor, he returned his attention to Lumia.

“I caught the one with a bright green core—what do you think would be a good name for it?” he asked her. Was he inviting her to name the Minior?

Maybe so.

Either way, he looked around and saw that there were—wait, unless he was mistaken he thought he saw and at one of the open bars, but they were gone. Although… there was someone familiar… maybe familiar—that he could drop by on.

“Lumie, c’mon, I’m heading over there,” he said, tilting his head in the direction of where he saw .

“I can introduce you to new people if you want,” he added as he then overheard the announcement regarding the coming of the meteor shower—was it so close already? Damn.

• referenced the Minior shower [prompt]

, with mentions above

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 20:58:25 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

"So certain of yourself, aren't you?" Insolence is drunkenly breathed into the rapidly spinning stars above her, poking and prodding at the truths that have settled, unvoiced, between them. Silver eyes flit from the unknowable heavens into a blue far more precious; existence blotted out beyond crystalline hues of cerulean. 

Skyler Dross is defiant to the very last. Even in this.

Tequila-born bravery guides her fingertips to delve into brown strands in a gesture that's become intimately familiar, tender, loving

"Maybe I'll just have to prove you wrong, huh, Vestri?"

Her heart stutters once, twice - eagerly chasing after the frantic drumming of Angelo's own heartbeat in direct contradition to her words. 

"Have to keep you on your toes."

Angelo's only warning is the flash of teeth under moonglow silver before Skyler pulls him with her on a wild whirl - nearly sending them careening into the stone railing in a tangle of limbs. A short bark of laughter erupts into ocean-chilled winds, unashamedly and fiercely joyous.

tldr
- kinda dancing??? 

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Bisexual
Grunt
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
5'10 height
5'10 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,753 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 23:09:52 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“You’re scared of them?” An eyebrow raised from the sudden and unexpected confession. “No need to worry, love.” Rowan smiled and shuffled closer to Adrian, setting Mistral gently on the grass before looping his arm through their own. “I’m sure there wouldn’t be a whole soiree should there be any perceived danger.” He’d come to believe Adrian was fearless, unflinching in the face of danger until now.

“I’m sorry for rushing you off, by the way.” Rowan lowered his voice, making sure the other was the only one who could hear him. “I just don’t want to see Melody right now.” He hadn’t told them about what happened between him and Melody on the submarine, how she knew about him being a member of Team Rocket and cursed him for lying. Their friendship had been dissolved, before the memory altering intervention of Rocket and now he didn’t know how to face her. “Let’s just enjoy the meteor shower, yeah?”

Notes: Make a confession

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2021 23:44:21 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

“Ahh, thank you Bo.” He said taking the glass form the ginger and trying not to slurp his yellow martini down too quickly. “I’ll confess, I’m not from Hoenn originally. And where I’m from this was hardly a type of event we had. Galas- sure, yes, but not mass meteor shower parties.” He said lapsing into memories from a million years ago. “It’s a quaint idea to make such a large spectacle of but it’s nice.” He added, tasting the sweet and sour tang of his cocktail. He clapped lightly catching sight of their pinker friend twirling with an ensemble of Miniors before letting out a small laugh with his friend. “I’m imagining it might look something like fireworks.” He stated. [break][break]

He let out an even louder laughs as Luka reached out to fix something on his face. Gods, was he already getting sloppy? Perhaps this would be his last drink of the night lest he wanted a repeat of the Festival of Champions. A night of which he only vaguely remembered because he filmed part of it while sitting alone at the bar. And then he felt a gentle tap at his shoulder, and he turned curiously more than happy to play with another Minior. Soft, green eyes widen with as he takes in his old friend. “Arty! You look so handsome! Positively radiant even.” He said the words spilling out so easily. An iron will was the only thing that kept him from crying as he moved in for a desperate hug, just barely angling away his face so he wouldn’t smudge make up on the poor man. He hadn’t seen him in so long, and even after their reunion things had been tense, almost cold. But the care and space Mint typically afford his best friend were gone, melted away by the haze of alcohol now clouding his brain. Mint pulled away just as quickly, swept up in the excitement of it all. [break][break]

His eyelids flutter for a moment as he processed Artemis’ gestures before reaching over and pulling him by the hand. “Luka, Bo, lemme introduce you. This is Artemis, my closest friend.” He said turning back to the girls that were accompanying him. It’s a miracle nothing spilled from his glass so far. Mint tipped his glass back to continue drinking. “A little shy, but always lovely company.” He added.

[break][break]

+ + + @artemis post 13 [break][break]

- drinking his last drink [break]
- talking with bo and luka [break]
- hugs and compliments artemis [break]
- endeavor: uses the word 'radiant' [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 23, 2021 0:46:05 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

STAR SOIREE

reality is but a filtered dream. No wonder it sucks.

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/850907874325823529/884091644591366195/Star_Soiree.mp3[/player]
"Pardon?"

Feed him what?

Shrimp?

"Uh... Yes you may. Bring that rich people shit over."

Fucking-A, now that was the Ki he knew. Had been way too long since the man had invited him for dinner.

Probably for good reasons he would be reminding him of shortly.

Doug took two steps towards Ki, bending over at the waist and folding the man over his shoulder before proceeding to haul the surprisingly heavy twink atop his shoulder like a sac of potatoes, hauling Eris off the floor as well in the process.

His hand fell over the back of Andy's shirt, plucking the youth off the floor in a cartoonish fashion before somehow managing to wrangle him atop his shoulder as well as he marched towards the building.

"Back inside, y'all! Where's all the shrimp at?"

TL;DR
-Everyone's getting hauled around. Don't think too hard about it!

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP