skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 11:02:44 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
[attr="class","skycaptain"]

She's tethered in place of her own volition, forgetting herself to chase after the familiar brush of Angelo's lips on hers. Fingers digging into the nape of his neck as the world narrows down to a whisky-stained kiss, stars and ocean alike melting into oblivion. Inconsequential against the surrender that catches her unaware, a tempest quieted down for the span of a single kiss.

Their breaths intermingle as they move apart, unwilling to leave each other's gravity. When words settle into the sparce distance between them, Skyler can't find the usual sarcastic response on the tip of her tongue. It lodges instead somewhere in her throat, dragged down by the unspoken truths reflected in pools of mercury. Vulnerability exposed on a subtle tilt of her chin.

Take me, I'm yours. 

For someone who's never cared for divinity, Skyler has no trouble with worshipping.

Not when her heartbeat matches the one under her fingertips, jumping to meet the drag of rough digits down his neck; not when her eyes drink him in under pale moonlight, star-fated blues spilling their own brand of divinity; not when yearning weaves into the chambers of her ribcage, following after Angelo wherever he goes.

She leans in again to brush their lips together for a second time, breathing painfully gentle words against his lips.

"Welcome home, Angel."

tldr
- idk anymore

[newclass=.skycaptain] [/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain b] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain i] color: #6592A0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skycaptain u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #6592A0;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 11:09:00 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Enya: a name that meant 'grain' or 'kernel' in some ancient dialects, but 'little fire' in others. Though it was just as likely that was an unintentional reference. Regardless, Remiel smiled and sauntered over to a stone bench as he placed his luxury ball with the captured Minior away. "She appears to be of good breed," He comments, taking his seat. "Mind if I pet her?"[break][break]

Should the young man approve his request, Remiel would pat his thigh and attempt to capture the Houndoom's attention so it could walk over. A pleasant petting session (and plenty of gentle scratching beneath the chin) awaited it there if it did. "I suppose this is as good a place as any to view the meteor shower, hm?" The Galarian continues, flitting his gaze to the night sky above. The Litleonids were due any minute now.[break][break]

"My name is Remiel Calcifet, by the way. What's yours?"[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel asks if he can pet the dog, and calls it over if allowed. Properly introduces himself to @elliott afterwards.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 12:23:46 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
cian didn't even register the loud announcement, too caught up in the moment and the way the shot burned the back of his throat. he coughed once, washing down remnants of the liqueur with saliva.

he allowed his hand to be taken but he moved slowly, showing resistance as mars tugged him towards the dancefloor.

"guess we should, but i want you to ask me properly, mars."

notes
going to the dancefloor with
where r u @elliott!!!
@soiree
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 13:48:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Summer's moment of being flustered passed, her embarrassed face and red color replaced with a smirk instead. "Anything, you say? Don't tempt me like that. I'll use it to get what I want," she teased him, suddenly too cocky for her own good.

Was she sure?

Hell yeah, this was the most sure she had ever been in her life.

"I wouldn't lie about that to you," she said with a small laugh. "Of course I'm sure. Though, maybe we should stay here until the shower ends..."

Well.

"Or not. I don't particularly care."

Summer's mind wandered for a moment, seeing that bare skin beneath his shirt. Just wondering how he may look beneath it. Was he as pleasing as his personality was to her? She hoped so.

Of course she was flustered by his persistent teasing, but she found it fitting to tease back. Summer grabbed his tie, pulling him closer if he could handle the difference without straining his back and neck.

"I wonder what you could do. I know you've got some muscle in there..." She smirked. "Of course, if it's a domineering woman you want, I will play that role for you gladly."

Oh, thank god people were too busy to focus on them. Summer couldn't handle that right now.

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 13:55:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
The man requested to put his Houndoom. Of course, Elliott didn't mind. "Go ahead. She's pretty friendly," he said.

Enya was busy sniffing the ground again with Hestia, but as soon as she heard the patting noise, her head perked up, and she trotted over, her spiked tail wagging in the air. She plopped down between his legs, her tongue sticking out of her mouth as she got the pets she definitely believed she deserved.

"Elliott Jenkins. Nice to meet you-" Wait a second. The shower was coming. That meant the soiree was going to end soon.

"I'm sorry, I don't mean to be rude. I gotta go for a sec. Enya, Hestia, stay!" He looked at Remiel. "I'll be right back."

He took off through the maze, miraculously finding his way out, and darted back into the building. Where was he? He promised he'd see Cian at some point tonight, right?

Elliott was out of breath on the dance floor, looking like a fool when he spotted him. "Cian! Over here!" He waved him down before taking off in a sprint, almost tackling his friend as he skidded to a halt.

"Sorry. I got lost." And didn't pay attention.

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 15:08:20 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxmm"]

’I want you to ask me properly, Mars.’
[break][break]
It’s that easy that they stop on their way to the dancefloor, Mars giving into Cian’s resistance and turning to look at him.
[break][break]
In truth, dancing with him may have just been one of the only things Mars had looked forward to about the soirée, because even during parties like this it’s something he truly loves and enjoys. But everything that had happened had taken the focus away from that, and in the end, it’s not as if he would ever want to push Cian to do something he doesn’t really want to do...
[break][break]
Asking is more than fine, if that’s what he wants.
[break][break]
So, the distance between them is closed with a step and their fingers intertwine, honey-coloured gaze meeting Cian’s just as his free hand gently reaches for his cheek. The words are spoken clearly between them, no hesitation or doubt in them:
[break][break]
”Cian, would you d–”
[break][break]
And then the greeting comes, and if only for a second, there is something sad about the way Mars smiles – this soon fading away in favour of the usual confidence and radiance.
[break][break]
”Friend of yours, I assume?”
[break][break]
A chuckle, and his attention turns to Elliott when he approaches in a hurry.
[break][break]
It’s better this way, isn’t it? Friends are more than welcome with the way everything has been tonight, and Mars will always be glad to meet someone who’s important to Cian – hopefully under better circumstances this time.
[break][break]
”Hey, nice to meet you.”

[BREAK][BREAK]

+ TLDR; near the dancefloor with and @elliott (10)

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxb]font:12px roboto;--accent: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm b]color: #0B7B7B;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .pokeclass img:hover]background:#0B7B7B; transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm] position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxmm .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 15:59:51 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

She seemed to bounce back. A smirk grew on her face, and she took charge. He tented his eyebrows, eager to see where she was going with this. "And I hope you get what you want."

The way that she grew more assertive left him stunned for a second.

For a moment, it dawned on him that they were more or less the same person, pushed in different directions only by birth. That look on her face... His eyes lit up. He grinned, beaming at her with pride. "..."

He was a boy from volcano country. On a good day, the moon's silver light could punch through the smoky sky. He wouldn't miss this meteor shower, were it not for something more urgent. "Good. I almost didn't want to say it at first..."

He then looked down at her and giggled a little.

He fought against his own body, at times. He was torn, between needing to be a slim, swimmeresque male model for work, and wanting to thrash around with dumbbells until he couldn't move. He had the results of that clash all over him: a prominent chest and solid core, but he could probably stand to eat a little more. His arms were veined all over, but he couldn't do the classic bicep flex, with an arm at a 45 degree angle.

Casey then saw her hand dart up. She grabbed his necktie and pulled on him, to bring him closer to her. "...I was thinking about that too, at first." He then took a deep breath, and leaned in a little more, just to get in her ear. "But... you have a good grip. I want you to drag me upstairs and take what you want."

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 17:29:44 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
[attr="class","angelow"]
 [break][break]

Hearts become exposed to chilly, oceanic winds. [break][break]

Only Angelo does not feel the bite of the oft-bitter sea air, and he does not pull away. Even when aware that his soul visibly swirls beneath Skyler’s unspoken declaration; resonating within constellation ensnared blues, like a crystalised dew in her palm. [break][break]

Cold and fear cannot touch him, when under dim moonlight she exists and looks at him like… like nothing else does.[break][break]

Unflinching, he welcomes the sailor to navigate the stars caught up in darkened blues, even when his heart trembles from witnessing her longing unbound. Encouraging her to explore this part of him that had formed from moments constructed of her and him.[break][break]

For Skyler to chart the precious truth until she finds love, unhidden.[break][break]

Always welcome me home, Sky.” Angelo whispers greedily, bringing his lips to her a second time. Eyelids heavy as they kiss and yet unable to look away from softened grey, should her feelings shrink back behind storm clouds if he dared. [break][break]

I love you is wordlessly brushed against Skyler’s skin, in the form of soft and tender kisses. Angelo cherishing her existence from the corner of her mouth and along her jaw, while his fingers firmly press her palm to his chest.[break][break]

Wanting her to feel what she did to him. For should he someday pass and his soul becomes wind and gentle water and dew contained within glass, it would surely only belong to her, even then…

[attr="class","angelotag"]

[attr="class","angelonotes"]

notes.

#16 [break][break]

x

[attr="class","angelopokes"]

[newclass=.angelo] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo b] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a] text-decoration: none; color: #95a2b5; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #95a2b5; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i] color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelotag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelotag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelonotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #95a2b5; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelonotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #95a2b5; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelow] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.angelopokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #95a2b5; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelopokes img] margin-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 17:54:35 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
cian takes a step back to avoid being tackled, not that he'd mind, of course, because who else could it be than his good friend and resident ghostbuster elliott?

so much for having his first dance be with .

"look at you! all dressed up. i didn't recognize you for a sec."

looking so fine and dapper; it's an odd sight.

"mars, this is elliott. elliott, mars. we grew up together."

with a smirk, he nudges elliott's shoulder.

"you here to dance with me, then?"

notes
going to the dancefloor with
where r u @elliott!!!
@soiree
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 18:04:02 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
This man would absolutely be the death of her. All he wanted was to spoil her and please her, and Summer knew that she would take it in and drain it from him. A scary but truthful thought.

But, she tried to not dwell on it, instead focusing on this newfound relationship they had - whatever it was. Two crushing idiots, standing in the middle of the dance floor during a soiree, whispering dirty thoughts to each other.

Just like teenagers.

Summer was silent as he spoke in her ear, goosebumps raising on her arms. She looked at him, contemplating it before deciding -

Fuck it.

"We shouldn't be gone for too long, hmm? We won't miss much..." she said as if she were convincing herself.

She grabbed his hand, pulling him toward the stairs, away from the crowd. Because she had no self-control now. And Summer hoped Casey was the same as she marched herself up and up, not looking back at him because she might kick herself if she did.

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 18:36:00 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"and you look beautiful."

compliments come easy when in her presence.

he smiles, shaking his head as they continue to dance.

" did, actually. she's my pr manager."

and she's doing a fantastic job so far.

"did you pick out yours?"

notes
dancing with
25th post
@soiree
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 18:59:20 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidelongcreditssera"]
[attr="class","sidelongs"]
[attr="class","bodyboxsera"]

[attr="class","border-box"]
[attr="class","image-space"]

[attr="class","text-space"]

"uh..." Danny says after a moment but Serena holds his gaze, there'd be no getting out of this one. After a few more moments of hesitation Danny confesses. "i kinda told him i was joining rocket. it was stupid of me to and it was a mistake, but i just wanted to be honest with him because he's my friend."[break][break]

Serena let out a heavy sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "Was your friend." she interjected. "Past tense." Serena already knew the truth but finally hearing it from him didn't make her feel any better. "and he hates all rockets, so..." That much was obvious. This was such a fucking mess. "Oh Danny," what was she supposed to tell him?[break][break]

She was sure he already knew but it still needed to be said. If she didn't make sure he understood just what kind of shit they were in because of this little stunt then he might do something stupid again later on and she wouldn't be able to save him. Hell, she wasn't sure she could save him this time. [break][break]

"I thought I'd made it clear that night on the terrace, that our identities were meant to be kept a secret?" Serena said as she began to play with stands of her hair, a tell tale sign that she was stressed. "I understand why you did it but...this is too much." she says as she looks back at him. [break][break]

"Rocket doesn't take kindly to their secrets being exposed. You don't know the half of..." she cut herself of before continuing. They were alone outside in their little spot for the meteor shower, but this still wasn't the place to really get into it. She shook her head, "I...have to inform my mentor." Danny knew her mentor was one of the Rocket underbosses and he was also aware of the position she was in now that she was a Beast. "I'll do my best but...I don't know if I can protect you."[break][break]

They couldn't get out of this, they would have to face the consequences together. Serena felt like a mareep that had stumbled across litleo cubs only to realize it was in a Pyroar den. Death surely awaited her. Okay, maybe that was dramatic, but whatever was on the other side was sure to be unpleasant. [break][break]

"This is going to throw off the plans." she continued as she referenced the reveal of her identity to the public. Now with her identity being compromised they would have to be on the defensive, which wouldn't leave many happy. "And above all this is going to put your former best friend in their line of sight. I'm sure you understand the gravity of that without me going into detail." Serena sighed again. "My personal feelings aside, you won't be able to protect him either, I hope you know that." [break][break]

Serena needed several drinks to be able to deal with this amount of stress and pressure she was feeling. "You're sweet but naïve. That's why I didn't want this life for you in the first place. Mistakes like this just can't happen." she said as she stared at ground. "That's how people die." she said in a voice so soft it was almost as if Serena was going to disappear any second. [break][break]

"This world and this business isn't a kind one. There's rarely any room for second chances." She paused for a moment before continuing, "And keep in mind your actions aren't just a reflection on you, but me too. Remember that from now on please." she said as she covered her face with her hands. She was just recently promoted and now there was shit she had to clean up. She could only hope the higher ups would take pity on her, just this once.[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]
+ more tags: [break]
+ Outfit[break]
+ xtra notes: Play with your character's hair, Compliment a Character, Litleo Metaphor, | 9/10[break]

[attr="class","headerbox"]

you +

made by gimmick

[googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=Poppins:400,700]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera]width: min-content; margin: 30px auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongscreditssera>a]display: block; text-align:right; margin-top: 4px; font:700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing:.8px;text-decoration:none;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs]width: 620px; position: relative; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 50px; grid-template-areas: ' bodyboxsera headerbox'; background: #141212; -webkit-box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); box-shadow: 0 2px 4px 0 rgba(125,113,107); --accentRGB: 125,113,107; --accent: #c15429 [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .headerbox] background: linear-gradient(-180deg, rgba(var(--accentRGB), 1), rgba(var(--accentRGB), .45)); grid-area: headerbox; width: 50px; display: flex; justify-content: center; padding-top: 40px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .bodyboxsera] padding: 30px 0px 30px 30px; background: #141212; grid-area: bodyboxsera; display: grid; grid-column-gap: 30px; grid-template-columns: auto 1fr; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .border-box] padding: 8px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space] width: 175px; height: 525px; overflow: hidden; background: lightgray; filter: brightness(1.05) contrast(.65) saturate(2); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space:hover] filter: brightness(1.35) contrast(.75) saturate(2);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .image-space::after] content: ' '; background: #666; opacity: .25; position: absolute; width: 175px; height: 525px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space] height: 525px; overflow: auto; padding-right: 40px; margin-top: 8px; text-align: left; font: 13px/18px 'Hind'; -webkit-text-size-adjust: none; color: #f9f9f9;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space.icon] height: auto; overflow: hidden; padding-right: 0; margin: 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img] padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #dcdcdc; float: left; margin: 0 20px 10px 0; max-width: 150px; filter: brightness(1) contrast(.75) saturate(.8); -webkit-transition: all 1s linear; -moz-transition: all 1s linear; -o-transition: all 1s linear;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs img:hover]filter: brightness(1.1) contrast(.8) saturate(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs b] font-weight: bold; font-size: 14px; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs i] font-weight: 400; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs u] text-decoration-style: dotted; text-decoration-color: var(--accent); text-decoration-thickness: 2px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs .text-space br] content: ''; padding: 0 0 6px; display: block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1] font: 700 12px/12px 'Poppins'; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.8px; color: white; writing-mode: vertical-rl; font-size: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h1 a]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; color: inherit !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs h2, .sidelongs h3] margin: 0; font: inherit [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar] -webkit-appearance: none !important; background: transparent; width: 4px !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-horizontal] width: 4px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb] background: rgba(var(--accentRGB), .5) !important; border: 0 !important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidelongs ::-webkit-scrollbar-track] background: #141212 !important; border: 0 !important [/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 19:25:22 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Oh right, Cian had brought his boyfriend with him. He had nearly forgotten about that. Elliott looked at Mars. Great, he was taller than him.

That sucked.

"Hi, I'm Elliott," he parroted back what Cian said, standing up straighter and brushing over his clothes because he looked like a mess after running.

He looked over at Cian, smirking. "You obviously don't look at any of the pictures from my shoots. I have the capability of getting fancy and dressed up, and you know it," he said.

Eli shoved him with his shoulder after Cian nudged him. "I said I would, didn't I? One dance." He looked at Mars.

"Do you care if I steal your boyfriend for a second? Though I will kill him if he steps on my foot."

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,540 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 20:30:24 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","melody"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"]

Melody looked at Lilith for a second before realizing something "Give me a sec! I gotta use the restroom, I'll be RIGHT BACK!" she told the girl before rushing off to the bathroom nearby. She went in and locked the door behind her as it was a single private bathroom, she felt a headache coming on, the lights in the bathroom being too RADIANT for her eyes she shut them off for just one second to gather herself. There was a single candle lit in the bathroom with her that managed to light up the small room just barely. [break][break]

She looked in the mirror and saw something in there, staring back at her for just a brief moment. She screamed before turning the lights back on and seeing it was gone. What the fuck was that?? She was visibly shaken for a moment before she flushed the toilet and walked back towards Lilith. "Sorry about that! Nature called!" "Anywhoooo." she said letting the conversation they were having resume.

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
tagged for @tag [break]
+ I've been up and all over the globe [break]
Tryna find someone special like you[break]
But without you, baby, love don't feel the same

[newclass=".melody"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody"]--accent:#DD9BA9; --speech:#ffa8cc[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .top"]background:url(https://images.contentstack.io/v3/assets/blt731acb42bb3d1659/bltff8b4ae5f4cc8808/5f7d058d3dea860e7be3d93f/00_Header.jpg); filter:grayscale(100%); background-size:160%; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .textbox"]padding:40px 30px 30px; border:1px solid #222;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon"]position:absolute; left:32%; margin-top:-150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .icon img"]width:150px; height:150px; border-radius:100px; background:rgba(250,250,250,0.95); box-shadow:5px 5px 5px #222; padding:20px; filter:hue-rotate(20deg)[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:11px 'Consolas'; padding:20px 0px 10px 20px; text-transform:lowercase; border-left:20px solid #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes b"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .oocnotes a"]color:#fff!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; margin-left:15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".melody .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2021 21:36:12 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]instances between the dance with and now are a blur of champagne and wandering. at some point, mew had left her head and ventured off to explore, leaving her head feeling lighter but somehow cold. and maybe that's how she finds herself seeking something else. something familiar, something she was deprived of earlier.

her golurk teeters along behind her as they enter the maze outside, the top hat it wore now mysteriously gone. it rumbles softly, a clay hand outstretched to hover at her back. her steps are mildly wobbly and she wants to blame that on the sinking of spiked heels into grass but she unfortunately knows better. too much champagne makes for a tipsy illeana. oops?

turning around a corner brings a familiar face into view, her lips spreading into a fond smile. somehow, she didn't expect to find away from the crowd. and somehow, she likes this setting better than the dancefloor.

pink swirling mist follows her like a faint cape as she steps up to join him, head tilting once she's closer. is he... surrounded by dogs?

"are these yours?" she murmurs, reaching a hand out to brush his arm in greeting. and then, she's bending at the waist to offer a hand to the puppers. they're cute, she acknowledges with a bright smile. her attention drifts back up to remiel for a moment, eyes twinkling with something akin to affection. and before long, she's focusing on the dogs again, murmuring to her company in the process.

"i wasn't sure if you left."

star soiree.
outfit hehe
joins remiel in the maze, helllo cutie doggos @elliott thank u for ur puppers

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing