Martín del Mar
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:08:05 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","textwt"]
[attr="class","textwtw"]

[break][break]
The gentle scent of lavender fills the air at the small spa in Dewford Town, the calm atmosphere being perfectly fitting of the appearance and demeanour of the quiet Espeon that sits in the room, waiting for her next client to arrive.
[break][break]
Delphi is not a pokémon who is used to this sort of work, being most often asked to look into the future and so on, but being one of the loyal pokémon of POG Bank’s CEO means that she’ll gladly go help when told to do as much by her trainer, and as it turns out, she actually gives pretty great massages.
[break][break]
Methodical and gentle, the Espeon offers a HELPING HAND to sooth the back aches of the masseuse's clientele, meowing sweetly once she’s done.
[break][break]
POG Bank’s logo is clearly visible on the medallion that hangs from her neck.

[break][break]

[attr="class","textwtpokes"]
[break]

[newclass=.textwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt b] color: #8C5EBF; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #8C5EBF; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #8C5EBF; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag] text-align: center; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #8C5EBF!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #8C5EBF; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #8C5EBF; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background:#8C5EBF; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.textwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,865 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:23:00 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
From the tank along the wall where it's been set, it almost seems as if the Inkay is only there for decoration. It bobs and floats among artificial underwater flora, lazily bobbing along.

But it, too, is here to help.

With its psychic powers, Inkay utilizes ACUPRESSURE to stimulate the pressure points of the clients being worked on by Espeon. Its contributions go largely unnoticed due to their indirect nature, but the Inkay doesn't seem to mind. In truth, it's happy to be out of the laboratory tank that Gavin normally keeps it in alongside its older Malamar kin. The evolved Pokemon is malevolent, intimidating, and poor little Inkay just wants to vibe.

Vibe it does, here, bubbles drifting to the top of the tank as the lights on its head emit a soothing pulse. The lights, too, simulate relaxation, their potential for manipulation set aside in favour of simply being nice.
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,560 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 3, 2022 4:27:15 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
In a private room, two hallways north of where 's Espeon was. A man's screams were muffled by the soundproof linings in the walls.

Nora the Audino was giving a Helping Hand alright. Unfortunately for the customer, this helping hand involved pain, one which the bloodthirsty pink humanoid pig relished in. "Dino!" It exclaimed, and while the feeble old man could not exactly understand Pokemon Language, he could roughly estimate it to "This is for your own good."

Nora raised its stubby arms in the air and sucked in a deep breath, launching into the sky with unnerving finesse as it saluted to no particular audience, before dropping down onto the old man's spine with a People's Elbow, resetting the bones into place.

The old man would walk better, if he survived.

, , , ,

close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 0:15:03 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Pepin was not well-suited for this job. He was incredibly small - much below the species standard - and obviously did not have the hand (paw?) strength to give even an adequate massage.

What he lacked in applicable skills, however, he made up for in absolute and unabated adorableness. His vim and vigor was infectious; just his presence could entice a smile from the grumpiest of humans. Throughout the spa the diminutive EEVEE skipped around, gracing its patrons with delightful little squeaks and cozy cuddles. Rather than a stand-in masseuse, Pepin acted more as a mascot and morale-booster.

Every now and then he would pop in and attempt to help out the other Pokémon scheduled for this job, though. Those tiny pink toe beans wanted to work their magic and lend a Helping Hand, but alas, Pepin's massages simply tickled more than they did relieve muscle pain.
POKÉ JOB
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,754 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:06:54 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]There is a question that briefly crosses her mind - How in the world does a Wishiwashi help with massages with their floppy fins and tendency to start suffering if kept out of water for long enough? Thankfully, the mind of a child does wonders when attempting to come up with ingenious solutions.
[break][break]
Wizz is placed into a round fish tank, then carefully placed onto the client's back. Then, she begins swimming up and down the length of their spine, running the tank of water all over their crickety bones. Who said Wishiwashis aren't always capable of lending a Helping Hand?
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]@ you cos i got your back c:

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:42:08 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@ tags
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0149 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

Stoutland was, in his humble opinion, an exceptionally helpful terrier. Waddling purposefully through the Lobby to his room assigned, his POG BANK tag gleaming in the light, the Stoutland affects a dignified look when he enters the appropriate room.
[break][break]
He allows the masseuse to coo affectionately at him, the dog pokemon seeming to agree with her assessment with a nod of his head, and then gets to work, lending a HELPING HAND where table. Fetching hot stones, towels, and a bottle of massage oil for the masseuse, the Stoutland finishes off the relaxing massage with his own flare; hopping up onto the table, he slams his front paws between the shoulder blades, resulting in a loud POP! of the spine.
[break][break]
Wagging merrily, the Stoutland pauses before the front of the table when he hops down, ensuring the bewildered client can read his POG BANK dog tag.
[break][break]
Another satisfied customer.

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,417 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:49:22 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Idle hands do the devil's work.[break][break]

So Hitmonchan gets to work, applying a naturally firm grip, working out knotted muscles and easing one's bones back into their proper alignment with sudden, sharp applications of pressure. Its anatomy is not overly disimilar to a human's, giving it a basic insight: Where does the tension build up even at rest, and how to get them limber again...[break][break]

Nothing that a little helping hand won't solve...

[break][break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]HITMONCHAN offers a HELPING HAND

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Mcfuzzled

Bro/Brah
April 1
Dewford Town
Bisexual
Personal Trainer
Trainee Ranger
Stay the course
Whatever it takes
6'4" height
6'4" height
Do I lift? Yeah, brah, I lift your spirits!
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @beau
Beau Fontaine
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 1:59:31 GMT
Beau Fontaine Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","complanet"]

[attr="class","complanet-color"]

[attr="class","complanet-grad"]

[attr="class","complanet-img"]

[attr="class","complanet-img-1"]

[attr="class","complanet-shadow"]

[attr="class","complanet-top"]

HEART AND SWOLE

[attr="class","complanet-post"]

A rather...heftily proportioned gentleman is sprawled facedown on the massage table in the alcove Beau was ushered into, out like a light and snoring gently. The younger man, for his part, lifts his Eevee off the floor and gingerly places him on the sleeping man's wide expanse of a back, ruffling the small pokemon's head affectionately. "Okay, brah, get to work!"
[break][break]
The Eevee doesn't move.
[break][break]
Frowning in consternation, Beau rubs his chin thoughtfully, at length snapping his fingers - got it! He withdraws a small treat from his pocket, waving it tantalizingly in front of the Eevee's nose. At this, the little pokemon perks up noticeably, bounding toward the treat, which Beau darts just out of reach.
[break][break]
The Eevee utters a peeved scoff, jumping after it again, his paws kneading into the dozing man's stiff back. Beau grins victoriously, darting around the table in circles and leading the Eevee in a merry, massaging chase along the man's back. It seems this HELPING HAND would have to be coerced, but any port in a storm!

[attr="class","complanet-bot"]

Notes: GOT YOUR BACK

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Rajdhani:400,700,800]

[googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[newclass=.complanet]width:365px;border:solid 10px #444444;text-align:justify;border-radius:5px;box-shadow:0px 0px 15px rgba(22,22,22,.2);margin:20px 0px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-color]background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-grad]border-radius:3px;background:linear-gradient(to bottom,rgba(5,5,5,.2),rgba(5,5,5,.5));padding:25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img]margin:5px 0px -15px 0px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1]margin:0px auto;height:100px;width:100px;padding:5px;border:solid 20px #999999;background-color:#444444;border-radius:100%;position:relative;z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-img-1 img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(85%);[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-top]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:3px 3px 0px 0px;padding:15px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post]color:#eeeeee;background-color:#444444;padding:30px;font:10.25px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post i]color:#777777;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-post b]color:#5088b3;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot]color:#eeeeee;text-align:center;letter-spacing:1.25px;background-color:#999999;border-radius:0px 0px 3px 3px;padding:10px;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-bot a]display:inline-block;background-color:rgba(33,33,33,.1);padding:5px;border-radius:2px;color:#eeeeee!important;font-style:none!important;text-decoration:none;font:8px Rajdhani;font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]

[newclass=.complanet-shadow]border-radius:3px;box-shadow:0px 0px 5px rgba(22,22,22,.05);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,912 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
I GOT YOUR BACK [PJ]
POSTED ON May 4, 2022 4:03:32 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TRAINER"]
[attr="class","omaccepted"]
[attr="class","omacceptedtop"]GREAT JOB!

[attr="class","omacceptedmid"]

YOU RECEIVE THE REWARDS BELOW:[break]

[attr="class","omacceptedlinks"]
[attr="class","omacceptedlinks1"]TAGS:
[break][break]