DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:05:24 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

Bishop grinned when he saw sitting on the dunk tank's seat. He rather liked the woman, but the thought of watching her fall unceremoniously into the water below her was too tempting to pass up. [break][break]

"Hey Nina," he called out in greeting as he picked up a Pokéball. "Thanks for those lessons earlier, they've been comin' in handy." [break][break]

And then he threw the ball at the target without hesitation. [break][break]

Q7gUFHpu

[attr="class","bishopooc"]

DUNK TANK

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:10:51 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

There's a cute girl in the dunk tank, and it almost makes Lia feel bad about grabbing the ball. Almost. This is just how the game goes, after all.
[break][break]
"Hey." She smiles at , ever so sweet. "Might wanna hold your breath, yeah?"
[break][break]
We'll see.

[break][break]
3k8ig3i6
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

noble

hoffman
he/him
twenty-eight
october 20th
blackthorn city, johto
heterosexual
ranger
ex-gym leader
missing no.
5'11" height
5'11" height
old habits die hard, i guess.
awards
1,361 posts
part of
TAG WITH @derek
DEREK HOFFMAN
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:31:02 GMT
DEREK HOFFMAN Avatar
Derek walks up to the dunk tank once more, finding himself in a familiar situation. Given no other choice, he throws the ball in an effort to sink Lia so that he could try to earn a crown.

Iu6F|Ace

ATTEMPT #33
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,436 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:47:31 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
So close. The ball had almost hit the target, but he was just a hair off. What a shame.

But that just meant he'd be more eager to go for it the next time he got his chance. Would he be the one to dunk ?
ehsWo8ds

close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
twenty-five
december twelfth
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
679 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 11:56:17 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she made it past two people. one more for the crown?

she watched amelia approach, hoping she didn't have great aim... alas, that was not her luck. she stuck around, and soon, was in the same position she'd been in. could she keep her from the crown and take the throne for herself?

RCykPGXo

dunking
close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 12:03:32 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Why did Marshall and always find each other at the dunk tank? That was how they'd first met, too. Was it mere coincidence? Or perhaps destiny?[break][break]

It didn't matter. Marshall whipped the ball toward the target without any hesitation.[break][break]

V041L3br

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

DUNK TANK

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
2,878 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 12:16:13 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

His previous shot hadn't been even close; that was kinda embarrassing.

"What the- Are these things weighted?!" He desperately searched for an excuse, aghast at his shit throwing. He could throe pokeballs from dozens of meters away, how the heck could he not throw a bloody rubber ball?!

WOOOO!

"GET. OFF. MY. THRONE!"

7ioIS8Fw
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 14:03:14 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura took a Pokeball in hand, focusing on the target. She wound her arm back and threw.

M33v2UAA

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 14:39:13 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
there's just something satisfying with throwing a ball. it would be much better if someone can catch it too and throw it back at him.

unfortunately, this game only allows throws and no catches.

XG8qx3pb
@tags
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:03:13 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Man, was being dramatic about this! Though Ruby had to wonder if he was right about the balls being weighted. She bounced one in her hand a couple of times, then shrugged. If they were weighted, then she'd just have to throw them even harder!

[break][break]
HafsD0yp

[break]A grin broke out across her face. "My 'throne' now." Now who was the one being dramatic?

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

cj
They/Them
May 18
Snowpoint City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Menace
Cadet
oh, i was lost, but now i am found
awards
180 posts
CJ Mizikar DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ceejay
CJ Mizikar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:05:35 GMT
CJ Mizikar Avatar
CJ stepped up to try to dunk the scary lady talking about thrones.

"Off with her head?"

dunk attempt

pObX1HD3

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
INTERPOL Agent / Police Deputy Chief
Lieutenant Officer
Widowed.
With daughters!
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,234 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:15:08 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

DUNK TANK

His reign did not last, and the man was soon dunked himself, falling to the water with a booming splash.

But he leapt out of his watery prison with the grace of a man 100 pounds lighter, landing on deft feet as he produced yet another ball before turning towards his next victim.

"'Tis not your place, but my own." He explained with a smile to the uncrowned ruler on their false throne, reeling back with a grip so firm the rubber ball began to flatten.
|YoC0nyD
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:19:19 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
"I dig how seriously you guys take this! Super fun!"

dunk attempt
kmt2AzdL

close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
July 5
Fortree City
pansexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
Single
135 height
135 height
awards
612 posts
Julia Davis DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @julia
Julia Davis
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 17:20:02 GMT
Julia Davis Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","julia"]
[attr="class","juliaw"]

Julia let out a low, impressed whistle at 's throw. She prooooobably didn't have the arm strength to do something quite that impressive, but she was still going to give it her all!

[break][break]Or at least she would have if hadn't beaten her to the punch! She giggled at his words. "Yeah, this is fun! Take this, usurper!"

[break][break]
0St7w3xc

[break]Aww, she missed. After being all dramatic, too.

[attr="class","juliapokes"]

[newclass=.julia] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julia b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julia u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliatag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliatag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julianotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.julianotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliaw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.julia span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.juliapokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.juliapokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,592 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2022 18:37:07 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

It was funny how stress affected one’s perception of things. She no longer saw the Dunk tank as a waste of time that simply had to be conquered, but as the fun childish game that it was.

So with a big smile upon her lips, she threw the ball toward the victim of today’s round, which was none other than

i76ZxeYI

@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]