snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,124 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:26:26 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]the group becomes bigger.

and somehow, she feels small compared to the boys. sure, she knows and sort of knows but the most recent addition is smirking at her and she's not sure whether to smirk back or tuck herself away.

she settles for a smile and a small movement closer to jayden's unoccupied side.

"nice to meet you," she murmurs.

the conversation shifts enough for her eyes to wander. while she's curious to hear and discuss the latter's incredible shade of hair, there's still so much going on around them.

her eyes pause for a moment toward the edges of the crowd, the sight of a familiar stoic face drawing most of her attention. and before she can smile or wave him over, looks away toward a blonde at his side. she stiffens slightly and keeps her eyes moving.

she finds next and immediately turns her head away. better to not start with him again...

focusing back into the conversation in front of her, she does her best to look like she belongs. she doesn't but she can play the part if only for a night. it doesn't get her very far as 's sticky ice cream begins to drip too close to her sandals.

"hey," she murmurs, nudging him slightly. "your ice cream..."

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,782 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:26:39 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Oh, they definitely have something going on. The way they smile at one another, the way that they seem to be having a secret conversation in front of her. She smiles at them but with that little bit of mischief that most kids have when they're about to yell the most embarrassing secret they know about the person in front of them.
[break][break]
"No, I think I'm good!! And you two look good together! And plus I'm not supposed to be here! So uhm... ihopeyoutwoenjoyyourdate!!" Her words are sped through, a giggle stifled as she quickly gestures for Reiner to take the lead and run. Instead of just disappearing to some kid's corner or trying to escape the crowd, Eris finds herself drawn to a comforting presence - Perhaps, not as comforting as usual considering the thoughts that seem to weigh on her mind but...
[break][break]
"Miss Eva!" She yells, running up and nearly tripping as Reiner carefully slinks up to the doctor's side. "I'd give you a hug but uhm..."
[break][break]
Sand continues to trickling off her sundress whilst she bounces from one foot to another.
[break][break]
"I've missed you lots!!"
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || outfit

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[break][break]
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 23:30:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Eyebrows raised, the reporter carefully eyed the approaching redhead. Did they know each other? Not that it was any of her business.
[break][break]
"I'm going to grab myself a drink, but it was nice chatting," She smiled, "Hope the rest of your night goes well~"
[break][break]
And, with that, she took the opportunity to submerge herself back into the wave of people, eyes set forth on scooping out a familiar face to bother, or maybe, someone to elicit a story out of.
[break][break]
Upon her search, hushed whispers slipped in and out her ears, beckoning her to lean forward whenever they would arise. Most, if not all, were about... ? It seemed 's song choice had created a stir among Hoenn's finest gossipers.
[break][break]
Furrowing her brow, Penelope raised herself to her tippy toes, eyes set onto a new search with a new target: the topic of conversation herself.
[break][break]
When she found her, a smile crept up Penelope's cheeks.
[break][break]
" !~" Warmth blossomed from her lips as she slipped through the blockade of people, taking the empty spot beside the scientist. Normally, the appearance of a reporter would only heighten someone's anxieties during such a massive gossip-heavy storm, but hopefully, the woman's ongoing council campaign would offer a bit of reprieve; she was here to help, not add salt to the wound. "It's been a bit! How are you enjoying splash fest so far?"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 0:48:45 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar

THIS COULD BE DAY, I DIE FOR YOU

What do you see before it's over? - Blinding flashes getting closer

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]
Noah didn't really know what he was actually doing here. He saw a crowd and he kind of just followed it, truthfully fed up with his poor excuse of a performance at most of the activities at the splashfest he wanted a break so he guessed that following the crowd towards the main stage was a great idea, especially not knowing what was actually going. Marvelous.

First came the speech from a familiar face, although someone he only knew from watching the recent news about everything. Noah had always lived in his own little secluded world, not perfect but it was his own but as someone who had been pushed towards the more egregious and unfortunate side of life due to his Ranger work and the ideals he held made the speech itself seem very forced. Sure that Hoenn could survive and go on but at what cost, Noah had seen the results of someone surviving horrible encounters, he had dealt with someone very close to him being hurt by things beyond their control. Was it really worth to break some to save a few others? He didn't know the answer to that, he also had doubts that anyone would ever have the right answer. He just wasn't exactly happy with the words that were spoken.

Now came the concert. Noah would stay still for a few seconds trying to really take in all the things that were happening, the music itself wasn't something he was particularly fond of but it wasn't the worse thing ever. The lyrics felt a little weird at first till everything made a little more sense. To him the beat was just a little lacking, perhaps it was due to him living his life and working in the kitchen with everything at higher speeds, Preferring things that had a little higher BPM.

Looking around and searching for at least anyone he could recognize within the crowd he would actually find the most unexpected person, . Making his way towards his Captain, pushing and shoving his way through the bopping crowd, making sure to not harm anyone till he reached his Superior Officer. "Heyo! Didn't expect to see you here!?" Noah was quite puzzled till he noticed that Tam was interacting with two individuals, a red haired guy that he had never seen in his life and a pretty and delicate looking female. "I... Apologize for the intrusion!" Noah would try to speak load enough for the two to hear. "I'm Noah! One of Tam's Rangers." He would speak once more. Giving a respectful small bow towards and then reaching out towards for a hand shake. God he hoped this wasn't about work.

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"] , ,

[attr="class","leprosearlo1"]Outfit

[attr="class","leprosearlo"]Reacting to the speech.

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Hammersmith One]
[newclass=.leprosearlo]background-color:rgba(35,35,35,1);padding:20px;margin-top:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo b]font:10px Hammersmith One;color:#9d1a3a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1]margin:-14px 0px -9px 0px;background-color:#9d1a3a;color:#2b2b2b;text-align:center;font:10px Oswald;padding:5px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.leprosearlo1 a]font:10px Oswald;color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 1:14:13 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

He shook his head, messing it up a bit due to essentially clinging onto his friend. "Flashes here and there. I can't keep up with you guys!" he complained before feeling a pat on his shoulder and turning over. He brightened immediately, not at all bothered by the interruption. "Hi Illie!!" he greeted, loosening grip on Jayden before dropping it completely as he began to speak with his hands. "Really? I guess it's 'cause I don't get to see him that often." he said excusing himself. [break][break]

To be honest, even before Jayden had unceremoniously left for Kanto, he had still been clingy. Perhaps not comfortable enough to do so with Jayden, but previous friendship or...his friendship with @artemis had always been very affectionate. Perhaps that was the thing to blame for recent- or?? older developments in their friendship. [break][break]

His eyes moved to , giving a quick start as he looked around before up at Jayden and back at Knox. "Oh-! I'm pretty???" he's sincerely floored. Cute was the go to. Not pretty. But the flattery works all the same tinging cheeks a vivid pink. "N-Nice to meet you! Didn't you throw a really fun hose party last year?" he asked. [break][break]

The rough words do nothing to dissuade his excitement as a hand reaches up to tuck a stray piece of hair behind his ear. "I'm Mint! And thank you~" After all, Mint was rather proud of his luscious lock, still growing them out ever so slowly. "Any friend of Michail's is a friend of mine, right Illie?" he said turning to the scientist. Truthfully that's really the only reason he even knew one of Hoenn's brightest. He's not sure how Jayden knows her...but he doesn't question it. [break][break]

The music is still blasting and Mint feels parched already. "Have you guys had some shots yet?" The fuckin' lightweight.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,153 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 2:00:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]SO YOU'RE BACK, [break] FROM OUTER SPACE

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] knox was knox, in public or in private, jayden isn't surprised at the bold way he compliments or otherwise. 'free.' jayden wonders what he might mean, but decides better than to ask. after all, this is a public setting.

[break][break] instead, he allows the younger prescott to snake his arm around his shoulder. for anyone who would know him, they would notice the way that jayden does not react — not in discomfort or otherwise. normally, he would not let someone get so close to him. even would know that it took them a while to forge that bond. but knox is knox.

[break][break] as and mint interact, jayden's head tilts towards . "ah." he blinks with surprise, lifting the popsicle and licking the sides of it to prevent them from dripping onto the league scientist's sandals. "my apologies."

[break][break] "knox's father and mine were business partners," he explains to illie, voice lowered. interesting how they all could be so intertwined, and yet so very separate. "much like ours were."

[break][break] as mint brings up the idea of alcohol —

[break][break] "no, but i'm not opposed."

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] #MAINSTAGE [break]
open for interaction! [break]
+1 CROWN

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#c09eff; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,387 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 3:53:16 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]theo is dressed quite different than how he usually does during their meetings, so he would not blame if the councilman does not recognize him immediately.

"gabriel."

sipping on a fruity cocktail, he looks to the stage as concludes her speech that leaves many inspired, no doubt.

"what do you think of your commissioner's speech?"

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

greyson

gabe
he / him
forty-five
december fourth
slateport city
heterosexual
ceo
councilman
191 height
191 height
awards
717 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gabe
GABRIEL BLACK
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 7:20:27 GMT
GABRIEL BLACK Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gabe"]
could dress in a fursuit and he's still recognize that cold, robotic demeanor. never change, beckett.
[break][break]
"theo."
[break][break]
his attention shifts to the stage and the departing commissioner.
[break][break]
"it was adequate. yours?"

[attr="class","notes"][break]+1 crown

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".gabe"] --accent:#b75d5d; [/newclass]

[newclass=".gabe"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; } .gabe blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .gabe blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".gabe .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 9:14:56 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","edgethorn"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-top"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-1"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-top-back-img"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-front-img"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-top-lyric"]EDGE
OF
THORNS

[attr="class","edgethorn-tag"]

#

THREADING WITH

[attr="class","edgethorn-border"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-mid"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-icon"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-lyric"] i don't think about you anymore

[attr="class","edgethorn-post"]

Aidan couldn't help bu chuckle at the remark from the girl in front of him. "A lot of bullshit." He would mentally agree with her. He had heard many speeches like that in his past and most of the times it was just pure lies to fill the void of empty inability to answer any form of crisis. He didn't believe a single word that was spoken and he was damn sure that the splashfest and any form of entertainment that would soon follow would simply be bread and wine. "Tch. Things never change." He would speak up sounding annoyed. [break][break]

As he would step enough to be next tot he girl so he could at least interact and learn some things. Getting information was crucial in the environment Aidan had come from so it had just become a second instinct to him. "You really don't believe that crap. Do you?" He knew the answer by her reaction a bit earlier, still wanting to learn a little more of what was going inside her mind and why that was her first reaction.[break][break]

Before he could probe a little more something magical and quite adorable happened right before their very eyes. A Oricorio would land on the girls shoulder, as it's who Aidan assumed to be it's owner popped in from the crowd the little bird would hide between the girl's hair and pout. Not even Aidan's barely alive heart could handle such a scene, it was adorable. He would chuckle again but this time it was at least a sincere chuckle. This was bound to be an interesting little interaction.[break][break]

[attr="class","edgethorn-notes"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-notes-1"][attr="class","th th-chat-bubble"]

[attr="class","edgethorn-notes-2"]

Reacting to speech + Open for interactions <3

[attr="class","edgethorn-bot"]
[attr="class","edgethorn-bot-back-img"]

[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]
[newclass=.edgethorn]background-color:#e9e9e9;width:600px;color:#393939;text-align:justify;border-radius:3px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;margin:25px 0px; }.edgethorn-top { height:165px;width:600px;background-color:#393939;position:absolute; }.edgethorn-top-1 { height:165px;width:600px;mix-blend-mode:lighten;position:relative;z-index:1; }.edgethorn-top-back-img { height:165px;width:600px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xYLht6Q/Thinggy.png); }.edgethorn-top-front-img { border-right:solid 5px #304c50;border-left:solid 5px #304c50;overflow:hidden;background-color:#304c50;height:165px;width:165px;transform:skew(-10deg);position:absolute;margin-left:375px; }.edgethorn-top-front-img div { height:165px;width:205px;margin:0px -20px;transform:skew(10deg);background-image:url(https://imgur.com/N08gUSu.png);mix-blend-mode:multiply; }.edgethorn-top-lyric { text-shadow:.75px .75px 0px #393939, .75px 0px 0px #393939, 0px .75px 0px #393939, -.75px 0px 0px #393939, 0px -.75px 0px #393939, -.75px .75px 0px #393939, .75px -.75px 0px #393939, -.75px -.75px 0px #393939;letter-spacing:-2px;width:500px;text-align:center;font:bold 75px Roboto Condensed;position:absolute;color:#e9e9e9;line-height:65px;padding:60px 50px 0px 50px; }.edgethorn-top-lyric div { color:#304c50;border-top:solid 5px #474747;font-size:45px;height:47px;line-height:65px;display:inline-block;margin:0px 15px 0px 15px; }.edgethorn-tag { position:relative;overflow:hidden;background-color:#333333;padding:15px 35px;height:10px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:uppercase;font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px; }.edgethorn-tag h1 { color:#393939;margin:-26px -15px;padding:0px;font:70px Roboto;position:absolute;line-height:65px; }.edgethorn-tag div { position:relative;z-index:15;margin:-5px -5px -5px 10px;background-color:#393939;padding:5px;float:right;border-radius:2px; }.edgethorn-tag div a { font:10px Roboto;line-height:10px;color:#e9e9e9!important;text-decoration:none;-webkit-transition: all .5s ease; -moz-transition: all .5s ease; -o-transition: all .5s ease; }.edgethorn-tag div a:hover { color:#304c50!important; }.edgethorn-tag span { position:relative;z-index:15; }.edgethorn-border { border:solid 1px #304c50;margin:-186px 20px -26px 20px;position:relative;z-index:10;padding:215px 30px 56px 30px; }.edgethorn-mid table { border-spacing:0px; }.edgethorn-lyric { border-bottom:solid 1px #304c50;padding-bottom:14px;font:bold 24px Roboto Condensed;line-height:20px;margin:20px 140px 0px -50px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#333333;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-1px; }.edgethorn-post { font:12px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#333333;padding-top:17px }.edgethorn-post b { color:#304c50; }.edgethorn-post i { color:#aaaaaa; }.edgethorn-icon { height:100px;width:100px;float:right;background-color:#333333;padding:10px;border-radius:2px;margin:0px 0px 20px 20px; }.edgethorn-icon img { height:100px;width:100px;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(67%) brightness(120%); }.edgethorn-notes { background-color:#333333;margin-top:20px;border-radius:2px;padding:30px;color:#aaaaaa;font:12px Roboto;text-align:justify; }.edgethorn-notes-1 { position:absolute;background-color:#304c50;color:#333333;font-size:20px;line-height:20px;width:20px;padding:15px;height:20px;border-radius:2px;margin:-40px 0px 0px 428px; }.edgethorn-notes-2 { padding-right:25px;text-align:justify; }.edgethorn-bot { height:41px;width:600px;border-top:solid 5px #333333; }.edgethorn-bot div { height:41px;width:600px;position:absolute;background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/xYLht6Q/Thinggy.png);background-position:center center;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 11:02:38 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
"Pleased to meet you, Elisabeth. Patron of flowers." Her voice is a slow drawl that drags over every syllable as if taking the time to taste them. The woman's deadpan tone is matched by Skyler's own roguish enthusiasm, tugging the corners of her mouth into a visage of delighted satisfaction.

Curiosity sinks its hooks into her flesh and hurls her, willing, into the woman's gravity. At times like these, Skyler could be the very definition of fuck around and find out. Oh, and how she did want to find out.

"You too, Felix." She peers lazily over 's shoulder at the dark-haired man, unwilling to let him fade back into the shadows. "D'you agree with Elisabeth's assessment, then? Are you a cryptid?"

Unlike the florist's impeccable posture, Skyler is a chiropractor's nightmare: all but draping herself over the seat and casually leaning back onto her elbows. The erstwhile umbrella from her cocktail has found a way to the back of her ear, and gets lost among the unruly mane of hair. 

Sweat cools on the back of her neck and a second cocktail soon finds its way to her lips. Skyler looks up from its rim as she focuses on Elisabeth again. 

"And what brings the patron of flowers to such an event? The music? The drinks?" A raised eyebrow. "Can't have been Dahlia's inspiring end-of-the-world speech."
i finally remembered to mention dahlia's speech whew ahah
close tab

played by

dani

the malevolent / kat
she/her
twenty three
october 7
sootopolis city
heterosexual
full-time bitch
council member
good girls go to heaven, bad girls rule the world
awards
2,258 posts
part of
TAG WITH @katherine
Katherine Fairburne
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 11:47:56 GMT
Katherine Fairburne Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","katherine"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"absolutely not."
[break][break]
she smiles softly. it's a delicate curve of lips that doesn't match her persona and contradicts her familiar, devilish smirk. "much like her, you're a big boy yourself, aren't you?"
[break][break]
she checks him out briefly.
[break][break]
"on second thought, maybe you aren't. i guess you could use me on your side." she sips whilst matias and speak, blinking a few times at the mention of the word cousin.
[break][break]
was everyone in hoenn related to each other except for her?

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-moon"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".katherine"]--accent:#963030;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .postbody img"] float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin: 1px 31px 21px 1px; height:100px; width:100px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,409 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 16:48:16 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]
In contrast to 's drawl, Elisabeth voice was lilting, almost airy, in its southern Kalosian accent. It suited her own regal bearing, which had been ingrained into her at such a young age that she possessed an uncannily stately posture. One that, admittedly, had precious few applications to her life in Hoenn... save, perhaps, for Rocket interrogation rooms.

So when the wild-haired stranger leaned forward, eager to invade Elisabeth's own personal boundaries, the blonde's own composure remained unshaken. Instead, her smile widened, like a Skitty that had been handed a most-unexpected ball of yarn.

She was entertained.

"You sound most unconvinced by the commissioner's promises, Captain Dross. Surely you have all the faith in the world in our esteemed League's ability to protect us during this crisis?"

The statements themselves came out with breezy nonchalance, but the sarcasm laced through them was unmistakable.

"Felix here was just saying he wished she had asked the citizens to instead stew in their own misery, rather than enjoy their summer."

And she sipped at her mojito, green eyes flashing with silent delight at whatever tiny chaos she might have provoked into being.

+1 Crown: Reacted to Dahlia's Speech

[break]
[break]
[break]
MainStage Event ✿ Outfit +
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:21:46 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

”Don’t you think she’ll be swarmed by people who want to ask her for that sort of stuff? Though… Sure, I guess. I don’t mind.” Naturally, as had been expected, Tam doesn’t disagree with ’s request, because all the same to him in the end. His main concern is the fact that he’d rather not get stuck among a bunch of people, but being that he’s in a crowded concern, isn’t that already happening anyway?
[break][break]
…And apparently it makes him cool?
[break][break]
Tam looks at Marshall, blinking in confusion, and just as he opens his mouth to correct his friend on his mistaken assumption about the fact that he had chosen to be here, appears. Leave it to Marshall to have a whole lot of friends. Ugh, extroverts. This is not someone he himself has met before, is it? Thankfully, Xiura is quick to confirm it for him.
[break][break]
”Hey. I’m Tam.” His response comes in the most neutral tone possible, and his expression matches that. He doesn’t even smile when appears, but to Noah that probably would be no surprise. That’s just how Tam is, after all. How he has always been. Wait… If someone he knows also joined them, does that make him an extrovert now?! Ugh. Hopefully not, that sounds exhausting as fuck. It's at this point that he decides to lightly stomp out what little is left of his cigarette, maybe for Noah's sake.
[break][break]
”Noah, Marshall and Xiura. Marshall and Xiura, Noah.”
[break][break]
He doesn’t comment on the “one of his rangers” part, because truth be told, Tam doesn’t even remember if he ever told Marshall he’s ranger captain. It doesn’t even cross his mind, in fact, instead finding himself more preoccupied with thinking of the fact that Marshall and Noah meeting will probably be like… two energetic dogs meeting at the dog park and sniffing each other’s butts.
[break][break]
Arcanine and Boltund or something.
[break][break]
Why does he feel like he should apologise to Xiura in advance?

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
Talking to Marshall, Xiura, and Noah 🌟

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 18:53:54 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

A familiar and cheerful voice breaks Eva out from her own abyss of thoughts. When she spots Eris, she does smile, and it’s genuine.

[break][break]

“Eris! Reiner!” She moves to face the child, watching the grains of sand fall from her dress and she shakes it off, “You look lovely, today!” she speaks louder than usual to make it over the loud beat of Melody’s band, “I’ve missed you too. Are you having fun?” Splashfest has been a hit so far Eva has heard.

[break][break]

Another familiar voice calls out, . Her smile brightens as she partially turns towards the reporter. She doesn’t seem to be on duty but a breath of doubt remains. Aren’t reporters always on duty? Searching for the juiciest gossip?

[break][break]

“Penelope! I am, it has been quite fun! This is Eris, by the way,” she motions towards the child and her Luxray, “And Reiner. This is my friend, Penelope.”

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ &

[break][break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
POSTED ON Jul 31, 2022 21:23:43 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Casey sipped at his drink. It seemed that for all the world he couldn’t take that square of blotter paper off his tongue unless he pinched it off. His cup looked like it was taller than it was. He could faintly see his reflection, and didn’t like seeing his own eyes in that moment. He wanted to smash his reflection, but decided against it. A faint buzz between his ears led him to look back to Matias.

Casey looked down, and thought for a second. He tugged at his collar comically, and bit his tongue. Even before he disappeared, he wasn’t exactly able to parlay his family connections into fame. “Couldn’t give me that kind of notoriety if you tried. If her mom found out I could sing… God rest my soul. I’m fine with doing public access radio.”

Katherine blinked at him, leading Casey to need to perform! For attention! He leaned into the counter, trying to make eye contact with her. Despite being six feet tall and jacked, he looked tiny next to the mountain of a man that was Matias. He opened with a smile. “…I don’t believe we’ve met. My name is Casey Maverick.” He reached an arm across the counter, offering her a chance to shake his hand. Fish-scales and fins were tattooed up the length of his arms, while his fingers had two black rings on each of them.

+1 crown pls