Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
DISSEMINATE: PAAA
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 15:42:33 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He flinches for a moment upon hearing that and were going to be looking for Azelf, that was the first he heard of it. He worried. [break][break]

However he stifles his desire to speak up, he hated meetings.

"Welcome to the club of people who've died before." [break][break]

It's like they were siblings of different parents in that regard, his was organic regeneration, while theirs was bending the literal laws of space and time. [break][break]

"I would trust the unknown with more, ." he says as the beast decides to speak up when the question of his pokemon's loyalty came into question. "Xerneas rarely speaks to many people. But he spoke to mars in my presence shortly after my...uhh...aging up?" he says as his weight shifts in his chair and he waits to finish adjusting himself in his seat before he continues. [break][break]

"It was a random comment but he congratulated Martin. Mentioning how he's adored by the unown, and in my time with him, he's very deliberate of his word choice." he says as he initially thought nothing of it, but Lulu's statement regarding those unown made him remember that. He looks to mars, wondering if his statement would prompt mars to say something else.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Bryan is sitting next to priam pogpogpog
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Feb 3, 2023 23:57:16 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Hm." He listens, the change in his expression being miniscule. An eyebrow raised at 's accusations, nothing more. There is no offense. No annoyance. No anger. Nothing. The Unown-? remains by his side, staring at Lulu and Lulu alone. Then, Mars' response begins in the form of a simple question: "Miss Flint, you were at the Space Centre's Star Soirée a couple of years ago, correct?"
[break][break]
He knows she was. He knows she probably has studied every detail about that night, especially because of her interest in DREAM MIST and the INTERDREAM ZONE. So, he continues:
[break][break]
"Back then, when the DRK Triad attacked and opened rifts between dimensions, it was the guests' Unown that closed those rifts and guided them out of the INTERDREAM ZONE."
[break][break]
This is a fact, as is the following:
[break][break]
"And when our expedition team ventured into the Tree of Life to rescue 's Xerneas..." Mars looks at Bryan then, offering a simple nod in acknowledgment of his own comments about Xerneas and the Unown. He values both Bryan's opinions and his friendship, and he's thankful for them too. "...didn't we all get out through a portal I asked all of our Unown to create, to which your own even contributed?"
[break][break]
Would they have stayed trapped in the Tree of Life had it not been for that portal? Likely so. Their way out had closed behind them when accessing the top of the tree, it's the very reason why Mars had asked the Unown to make a way home. He looks at Lulu.
[break][break]
"Among those of us who were taken to other dimensions by Father Winter, many were able to return thanks to the Unown."
[break][break]
As far as he's aware, she had not met Father Winter in Granite Cave, but Mars himself had, and others here had as well.
[break][break]
"And most recently, in the Cloud, you, me, and all those of us who were taken there would have died during that critical error had the Unown not intervened through me."
[break][break]
Facts, all of it. Not the way things seem. Not speculation. What had actually happened.
[break][break]
"You want to know how we can trust the Unown, so I tell you to look at the facts. The Unown with me don't serve the DRK Triad, they don't serve the DRK Triad's Arceus, they have chosen to ally themselves with us." Not just him. If the Unown had wished to save just him, they would have. Even if Mars' own wish had been to rescue them all in the Tree of Life and the Cloud. "Father Winter's own Unown-D chose to betray him on Mount Pyre, in favour of answering my request. That is part of how Palkia was freed from its chains."
[break][break]
herself just spoke on her experience there, so he makes a small clarification on his own report, and then, speaks a truth that may have perhaps been assumed by many here but never stated word-for-word:
[break][break]
"I am the Unown's AVATAR, Lulu, and I'm as certain of my Unown's allegiance as any of our avatars is in that of their patrons."
[break][break]
Likely herself, , , , , and yes, even and .
[break][break]
"And rest assured, I will not stop until every single Unown is allied with us instead of them."
[break][break]
Intense as it may be, it's an honest statement. The Unown don't belong with the DRK Triad, not as Mars sees it.
[break][break]
"I will gladly share all information I have on Unown, and I have done as much, but that was not the intended focus of this meeting. If that's sufficient for now, I believe we were discussing Mount Pyre."

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]▷ Accompanied by UNOWN-?
[break]▷ Mentions all the time the Unown have helped them and even saved their lives
[break]▷ Clarifies on how Palkia was freed and Father Winter's Unown betraying him
[break]▷ Outs himself as UNOWN AVATAR

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Feb 9, 2023 11:13:45 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

a glance was tossed at , but didn’t linger. the intended implication was that mars himself was a spy. also, apparently, a prophet.[break][break]

she could only imagine that he, with all of his experience as a celebrity and ceo as well, knew a thing or two about smoke and mirrors and garnering trust under pressure.[break][break]

”it’s not, actually.” sufficient, that is.[break][break]

”because i trust nothing that abandons ancient ties and the salvation of its own creation for a motive i’m not aware of. if holo’s claims are true, the unown are the building blocks of worlds. look at ours, and tell me it was created with empathy and morality. there is no good nature with which to help us, only basic function, and one of those functions is the existence of everything.”[break][break]

so why else would the unown help team rocket, if it was not to spy for their own, and guide rocket in expediting the secret mission: the end of hoenn, and thus the continuation of all other existence?[break][break]

she looked around at other eyes, unaffected by whatever judgment they might hold. ”i would urge you all to consider the motivations of strange allies, when it isn’t clear what they have to gain.”[break][break]

her stare rested back on mars, the pointed one of a scientist whose concerns had been trivialized again and again.[break][break]

”i won’t take up any more of your time.”[break][break]

she had work to do. with that, she was gone into shadow, leaving her unfinished report behind in its folder.

[attr="class","ooc"]rocket post-paaa meeting[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Feb 10, 2023 4:08:01 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

He remains silent as mars decides to finally reveal his status. [break][break]

he didn't have the luxury himself to keep his status hidden, not like he could with how often he got shot, stabbed, lit on fire, thrown into the air, dropped from 50ft or so. [break][break]

Or that he would randomly melt into trees as well. [break][break]

But he was surprised mars would. In front of all these people? Guess it was necessary. Bryan thinks about talking to later about her comments. The lulu who sent the man to suffer death x10 over was angry over some words of disagreement? That didn't seem quite right in his mind. [break][break]

Bryan clears his throat.[break][break]

"Yes. Mt. Pyre." he says "I have not yet spoken to Xerneas to ask him what he knows of the area beyond the rift created there."[break][break]

"I'm sure he'll be upset over the fact that we could access the realm of the...dead..the balance and all that..Hullabaloo" he says falling short of his words as he wasn't the best at using them.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Bryan is sitting next to priam pogpogpog
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Feb 17, 2023 23:04:04 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

's concerns are interesting given how frantic the chase for Unown had been all those summers ago. But Lulu wasn't there to debate or argue. She leaves before anything else could be said. Mint quietly pulled out his glasses, placing them on the bridge of his nose and hitting record. She'd probably care for notes and Mint didn't feel like writing. Plus it was always fun to visit Rocket RND. "Roger, just because we haven't seen actions against us yet doesn't mean it won't happen. Proceed with caution and distrust, much like collaboration with the Megalopolans." he said before looking back at with more interest. [break][break]

"Anyway, I'm curious about your experience with dying and then undying." he said, flashing a grin at the other beast. "Did you see or hear anything while you were- you know- dead? What happened to your body? Does it feel the same as usual or different?" he paused before giving a little gasp of excitement. "Or better?" [break][break]

"It's also interesting how you died...and then a rift?? to the land of the dead opened up in the same spot? The Gods regretting their actions maybe?" he said before glancing at who'd brought up the Border.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc smol notes | DRIP [break][break]
- recording the rest of the meeting for lulu for later [break]
- prodding marza for any strangeness with death and coming back [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/c0/6b/H0RNW0Jl_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 3:12:47 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

Fury builds steadily beneath the surface as 's accusations turn the meeting to chaos. He sympathized with paranoia to a degree, given that he himself had been ready to assassinate before the events at Mt. Pyre, but this was not the time nor place for sudden in-fighting, especially not between their top brass.[break][break]

Away from his office and Lugia's presence, there is no increase in pressure to warn of the underbosses growing ire. Only his sudden silence and the sharpness of his gaze might betray to a discerning eye what was going on within.[break][break]

He plans to interject as soon as finishes speaking, but she's gone in a pool of shadow before he can open his mouth.[break][break]

Gavin's jaw clenches.[break][break]

Seeing bring up a recording, he is careful to make eye contact with the camera for the sake of his sister's later viewing.[break][break]

"I would remind you all to consider the fragile nature of trust." His voice is cold and sharp. "How are we to be sure that anyone in this room will not turn traitor at a moment's notice?"[break][break]

The betrayals post-meteor are surely fresh in everyone's minds. Perhaps it's such betrayals that make them so willing to doubt. He glances around the room.[break][break]

"We cannot be sure. We must judge on actions, until proven otherwise, and many of us - Flint included - would not be sitting here without the intervention of Underboss Del Mar's Unown." Had they really forgotten cyberspace so quickly? "Warring amongst ourselves will only make us an easier target for the League. We must close ranks. We must rely on one another."[break][break]

He looks finally at , seated next to him, before returning his gaze to the room.[break][break]

"Our newfound connection with the Unown is an asset. If they are the Triad's biggest tool, then this is their biggest threat."[break][break]

He then turns his attention to , curious about her experiences with the Border.[break][break]

"My apologies for the interruption. Please, do recount your experience."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
I was supposed to post this ages ago but had to get it out there before discussion moves on![break]
TLDR Gavin thinks we need to trust each other and not fight.

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 5:58:13 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Felix's expression remained unchanged throughout the majority of the conversation. Between the requested recap being covered by and and talks of the more mythical variety gaining traction, there hadn't been much point in interjecting. For the most part, he'd follow whatever decisions the underbosses made, as long as it didn't leave them all too vulnerable.

But, when spoke up, airing out caution against ' suspicious affiliations, he wondered if silence still remained the appropriate answer. Especially when most, if not all, seemed to stand against the warnings she spilled.

To 's interjection, the admin finally decided to speak.

"Regardless of our assurance in underboss , I can understand 's sentiment."

He took a breath, leaning forward and laying his arms along the table's edge.

The mythos was always something he despised. Arrogant creatures to which he held no hope in understanding -- if given one wish, it'd be to separate their existence from Hoenn entirely.

"What matters more than their actions is their intentions. Until we know what motivates them to ally with us, there stands no reason why we shouldn't air on the side of caution toward them."

MR ANTI-AVATAR BEING ANTI-AVATAR

@tag

close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Feb 18, 2023 20:39:35 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Elisabeth pursed her lips in thought as the revelations unfolded, considering them as departed with the shadow of a warning. When it came to Rocket, Pokémon were tools, and yet to Elisabeth the concept of controlling godly beings had always seemed like mortal folly.[break][break]

Until this moment, at least.[break][break]

"If we now know that the DRK Triad can control beings as powerful as Dialga and Palkia through the use of Unown, then is right -- we are deeply fortunate to have that power on our side of the field through Underboss ."[break][break]

This next part she aimed to specifically, her voice taking on a more reassuring tone to the admin. "It also suggests other checks and balances may naturally exist in the world that we are as yet unaware of -- other ways to subdue creatures of such unfathomable power. We are only recently made aware of the Unown, after all. To think they can hold sway over beings of space and time is no small thing."[break][break]

Which led to her next point, a far more dispassionate and nonchalant admission.[break][break]

"The Unown, if I were to conjecture, are beings that ultimately lack human alignment and motive. To ascribe to them a sense of trust or distrust, in my mind, is incorrect. Like any Pokémon, it is the will of those who control the Unown that we must fear. For they seemed equally content to do as the DRK Triad asked of them, and as Underboss del Mar requested in the Cloud."[break][break]

Amorality, perhaps, was the better assumption to make. At least so Elisabeth believed.[break][break]

"The Head Scientist is correct, however. We do not fully understand the Unown. We do not know the extent of what they are capable of, or indeed, how to mirror that capability in kind. Until then, caution regarding them is wise."[break][break]

She tapped a fingernail against the table, her eyes scanning the others present to linger on a few in particular, before she concluded her thoughts.[break][break]

"There is not much we can do other than monitor the situation with the Unown, at the present moment. Were there other thoughts regarding Mt. Pyre that needed illumination? I believe said something about returning to life that I, like , would be curious to hear. And should Admins or wish to weigh in further, the floor is of course theirs to take."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Agrees with that Unown being a check-and-balance to beings like Palkia and Dialga is valuable.[break]
- Believes this means other balances exist in nature that Rocket can find and use to their advantage, which she tells .[break]
- Believes the Unown are amoral and follow the will of those who use them, but agrees with that the situation needs monitoring.[break]
- Opens the floor for and and to add any thoughts for Mt. Pyre (before we continue to METENO).

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 14:35:46 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
x
-
@rocket

She was a little surprised at the interest. She was certain after all the weird shit that dying was no longer a foreign sentiment, even if it still felt like claws digging into her skin. The memory of it was still there. Long expanses of time stuck in the same damned tunnel, cold and only the dismay of emotion fueling her forward. Things had been raw and terrifying and ethereal, but admitting as much felt like weakness, which she wasn't about to tolerate in herself.

Still the weird blue-haired twink ( was his name, right? Damn she was bad at this) asked and she'd provide the answer. "It was cold mostly, but a different kind of cold. An absence of everything — heat, feeling, desire for living. Empty, vacant, hollow. Everyone around me moved at a different frequency or speed... whatever, but it was kinda fucking bizarre. Like being left behind. I don't know the science shit behind it so maybe the wrong person died. I just know it felt like a distortion that only I could see and feel. If I decided to turn around I could just die then and there and that'd be fine. Uhh... my body was there and I was definitely dead."

Marza laughed at the thought, even though it hadn't be a funny sentiment there. Ugly dumb bitch dead on the ground. "Now I feel hollow and angry, so about the same?"

She wasn't sure if that meant anything to the guy, but she felt distinctly at that moment like she was suddenly at risk of becoming a science experiment. Well shit. "No god would regret killing me, that's for damn sure."

NOTES. 
- Ugly dumb bitch dead on the ground.

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,147 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2023 19:11:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","heartsong"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","colorbanner"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]inside the beast still grows. waiting, chewing through the noose

[attr="class","mainbox"] As the conversation shifts to the unlikely nature of the Unknown and their captor, Jayden can't help but agree with the likes of although provides a good point.

[break][break] pokemon - even legendary pokemon - abscribe to the same moralities as their benefactors. yet, no matter how comfortable they would become in assisting in a human's cause, they would still be just that. pokemon. and it would be best to handle them with caution.

[break][break] as father had once told him - pokemon were tools. to be used for the glory of team rocket.

[break][break] even if his own feelings had always told him otherwise.

[break][break] "i agree with dr. flint," he says, riding on the coat-tails of 's statement. "best we exercise caution, not fear, in handling the unknown." to this, he meant not the pokemon but the general statement. "but there's no point in casting blame prematurely, as underboss merlino says, or else we'd all be at each other's throats."

[break][break] assuming that they weren't already.

[break][break] as the conversation shifts over to 's recollection of her view on mt. pyre, jayden's gaze falls upon who had been otherwise quiet.

[break][break] instead, he turns his gaze over to the others in the room. with 's absence, his gaze falls to and instead.

[break][break] "would it be useful to test those who have been 'revived' in the aftermath? there might be data that we're missing."

[break][break] to marza, he says:

[break][break] "you don't feel any different physically?"

[break][break] just for confirmation.

[break][break] jayden had been the one who had patched her up when she'd been barely breathing in 's apartment, all those weeks ago. to see marza, otherwise, flourishing was a relief in of itself.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]

tldr;

jayden's like yea lets be cautious pog [break]
asks if they should test all the rockets who 'died'

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","title"]DISSEMINATE: PAAA

[attr="class","bottombar"]

[newclass=".heartsong"]--accent:#9467f5; --accent2:#5b3f97; --accent3:rgb(194, 138, 247);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox b"]font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox u"]text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox a"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong"]width: 500px; min-height: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .topimage"]background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1021261318130516098/unknown.png); height: 200px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox"]font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #cbcbcb; margin: 20px 40px; border: 1px solid rgba(20,20,20); padding: 20px 40px 40px; text-transform: lowercase; border-radius:5px; letter-spacing:0.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .bottombar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent2); min-height:50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .colorbanner"]background: #111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .lyrics"]font-size:14px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; text-align:center; font-style:italic; color:#dbdbdb; padding:5px 0px; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .lyrics i"]transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong:hover .lyrics i"]color:var(--accent3); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc"]margin:20px 0px -20px; padding:10px 30px; background:rgb(49, 48, 48,0.5); border-radius:5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; font:10px/11px 'Roboto Mono'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc h1"]font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc .tag, .heartsong .ooc .tag a"]position:absolute; bottom:-7px; right:5px; font-style:italic; font: bold 25px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing: -3px; opacity:0.15; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .title"]right:50px; margin-top:-30px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .title b"]background:#000; color:var(--accent2); text-transform:lowercase; padding:0px 15px; border-radius:0px 5px 0px 5px; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#444; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong:hover .title b"]color:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display|Roboto]
close tab

played by

lou

harper beck
they/he
twenty-eight
august 11
stow-on-side, galar
pansexual
forger
rocket admin
in any universe
you are my dark star
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
6'0 (it's 5'8) height
long black tulips, born in your blue tints. lemongrass eyelids, smoke in your slick lips.
awards
976 posts
fern delaney DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @fern
fern delaney
POSTED ON Mar 9, 2023 23:31:39 GMT
fern delaney Avatar
[attr="class","fernie"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","icon"]

He is a bit out of his element, isn’t he? Not that he would admit openly to feeling like a fish out of water, but even so, it was a bit of a learning curve to be so abruptly elevated in the last several days. The last place that Fern thought he would be in the days following the events after the averted crisis was here, among the upper brass of Rocket.[break][break]

As a result, his normally confident demeanor retreated after his brief introduction. If called upon, he would speak of course, but for now, it feels smart enough to assess the dynamic of the room. And so he sits alongside and listens quietly, musing expression occasionally shifting toward the other as the conversation ebbs and flows.[break][break]

When talk turns to what transpired at Mt. Pyre, he sits up straighter–waiting for an opening. A burst of interest falls upon , which amuses Fern to no end. Because despite her terse reporting of the sensation that came with dying, he knows she’s probably a bit rankled by the sudden attention.[break][break]

“I don’t have much else to add that hasn’t already been touched upon,” he eventually comments before his head tilts in ’s direction. A short nod. “But as Mr. Harcourt mentioned previously, I was able to also recover a primal shard from the crystal when the beam bounced back after firing.”[break][break]

It’s something he produces from his inner coat pocket right then and there, removing it from a protective pouch to set it on the tabletop in front of him. “Thus far, it’s produced no after effects, nor did it have much impact at the time I caught it as the shard collected at Littleroot did. But it is at least in our possession.”

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]has been preferring to listen to everything unravel tbh [break]
produces the shard procured at mt. pyre for observation[break]
defaults to the flow of the meeting[break]
[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon dragapult"]

[newclass=".fernie"]--accent:#298fa6; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .icon"]background-image:url(https://i.postimg.cc/GmMwMscx/3-F5-BEBD5-4-E4-E-46-C3-9-B74-59-E159367-BCB.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie blockquote b, .fernie blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .fernie blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .fernie blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 20px 20px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 360px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 20px 20px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".fernie .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! CODED BY MAD, PARTIAL CREDIT TO MILKY FOR CODE REFERENCED AND FONT STYLE <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 23:07:38 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
Having a heard enough on the topic of Mt.Pyre, Killian crept from the room. Gone for barely heartbeat, he returned with a hermetically sealed suitcase. Still invisible, Killian made for an empty seat, the case appearing to move entirely on its own.

"If we're done with Mt.Pyre, I'd like to discuss Meteno. he spoke, fading slowly into view. "And what we discovered on its surface."
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Mar 12, 2023 23:28:52 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The unexpected arrival of caused the faintest stir in the silence of the room, his return with his suitcase causing Elisabeth's eyebrows to lift perceptively.[break][break]

"Of course, Underboss Decker," she said in as level a tone as she could muster, as if he had not just materialized into the room.[break][break]

A hand gestured vaguely to the rest of the attendees, indicating the opening up of new discussion.[break][break]

"As I understand it, Underboss , Beast , and beast were likewise at METENO." As well as the now-absent Head Scientist . "By all means, you may have the floor."[break][break]

For whatever aspects of the event they felt were worth sharing.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,373 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
POSTED ON Mar 14, 2023 10:16:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","deadinside"]
[attr="class","top"]

"due to the leak, we started the operation behind them. we made it to the surface of the meteor just fine, but it was there that we ran into trouble."[break][break]

he looks at , allowing him the moment to explain should he wish to.[break][break]

"we were able to secure holo during our descent, but shortly after we landed, we were met with kyurem."[break][break]

a breath.[break][break]

"hoopa banished it into another dimension but not before its GLACIATE hit. i'm sure you've all seen what remains of oldale."

there are a few bits and details he leaves out on purpose, curious to see if the others present at meteno would pick up on it.[break][break]

"we need to find both of them. kyurem and hoopa."[break][break]

notes:[break]
- recaps meteno.[break]
- misses a few details here and there.[break]
- says they need to find kyurem and hoopa.

[attr="class","ooc"][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-naganadel"]

[newclass=".deadinside"]--accent:#d5d5d5; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".deadinside .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,671 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Mar 29, 2023 0:35:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded along to 's explanation. "I agree with Admin . Would you be open to have a couple of blood samples taken? Just to see if anything pops up into it?" he asked. He thinks may be curious to see. He looked to , making a small note of the primal shard in their custody. They'd tried so hard to steal one in Pyre after all. Thankfully they managed to get some of it. [break][break]

Just like the crystals on the meteor. Though he doesn't have anything to offer on the primal crystals, his knowledge limited but...well he could try acquiring it from someone. [break][break]

brings him back to attention when she says his name, and blinks once before turning to listen to . He waits for his superior to finish before deciding to chime in. "During our time on the meteor my task was defense while the scientist corps attempted to mine the meteor. To my knowledge, , , , and had tried multiple attacks to break apart the crystal embedded into the meteor to no effect. Even mega evolution failed to smash through what we know know as the Tera Crystals." [break][break]

"Dr. Holo was adamant about none of us taking any, and tried to disappear the meteor completely. It took a legendary beast to blow up the crystal despite its durability." He takes a moment to dig in his pockets, pulling out a sample to pass around the room. A piece of shining light blue crystal that glinted in the light. "She said, I think, it'd probably worsen our universal anomalies." [break][break]

"Then of course Kyurem," he said as he gestured at the footage he'd presented earlier. "Far larger than any other legendary I've seen up close." He shrugged before adding. "It's disappeared with Hoopa, but remnants of its power remain keeping parts of Oldale frozen."

"Then of course is the interrogation with Dr. Holo which, Proff. Flint released." He sits back down trying not to look at and wondering if he did ok.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc smol notes | DRIP [break][break]
- can we HAVE YOUR BLOOD MARZA??? [break]
- speaks up to explain tera crystals and their collection ( extreme durability, risk of additional anomalies ) [break]
- passes around one of his tera crystals for show and tell [break]
- does not talk about dr. holo, leaves that to Lulu and Nomi's report [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/c0/6b/H0RNW0Jl_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]