Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
DISSEMINATE: PAAA
POSTED ON Jan 8, 2023 8:38:34 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

The thinnest smile followed and 's congratulations to the new Beasts and Admin, nodding to each. Her gaze lingered slightly longer on to convey silent approval for his position, and then upon out of mutual respect from their shared missions with one another. The others -- , , and -- she had yet to properly meet, but their reputations preceded them.[break][break]

To , she said directly, "With the aforementioned defection of , we have reason to believe some of our members' identities may be compromised in the near future. It would be wise to begin providing contingency plans for our most vulnerable members, should the worst breach of intel occur. We are in your capable hands, Admin Delaney."[break][break]

With that, her attention shifted to the matter of Littleroot, where she had worked alongside , , and specifically.[break][break]

"This leaked intel resulted in an ambush. Where we expected to meet the least League resistance, we instead met prepared, overwhelming forces in Littleroot. This was not inherently a bad thing, however. It pulled several significant figures away from our more important endeavors in METENO and Mt. Pyre."[break][break]

She nodded to in acknowledgement of his earlier point.[break][break]

"That Elite Four is the Groudon Avatar is an unfortunate development," she agreed. "Of some note as well is an unusual Pokémon I witnessed in my battle against Gym Leader in Littleroot. I cannot find any records of it in our database, so I have done my best to recreate the image from memory."[break][break]

A sketch would be accessible upon the digital tablets, and likewise flashed across the room's conference screen:[break]
[break][break]

"This Pokémon primarily used weather-focused attacks. No behavior seemed indicative of a bond between the trainer and the Pokémon in the manner of an Avatar, but I wouldn't discount the possibility. Should anyone present have familiarity with this unknown Pokémon, it would be prudent to document it as a League-aligned threat."[break][break]

Her green eyes slid away from the image on the screen and back to those gathered, particularly upon the others on the other side of the Littleroot conflict.[break][break]

"However, I was unable to be present at the Littleroot Theater for the uncovering of the energy. I, like Beast , would be curious to hear more about that and the Mechanical Kingdom mentioned in reports from Beast , Beast , and ."

[break][break]

NOTES

- Congrats to the new canons![break]
- Mentions the ratting means Rockets should turn to with contingency plans re: possible identity leaks.[break]
- Shared Littleroot intel about and Tornadus.[break]
- Wants to hear about the energy source beneath the theater.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 9, 2023 0:06:17 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

Zev listened attentively to the various discussions, his interest piqued at the mention of and 's defections, as well as 's capture. Beast work. For the briefest moment, his eyes met 's, and he gave the other man a slight nod.[break][break]

As the conversation returned to Avatars and Littleroot Town, Zev turned his attention back to the various speakers. The sketch of the Pokémon displayed on the screens was unfamiliar to him. His blue eyes scanned the image over and over again, taking in its small details with every pass, like a machine refining the mental image he was storing for future reference.[break][break]

When he was satisfied he had memorized it, he raised his gaze to just as she inquired about the energy source discovered in Littleroot.[break][break]

"The Mechanical Kingdom seemed like ruins at first, but during one of Dialga's time-warping attacks, it rebuilt itself before our eyes," he explained. "The architecture featured a lot of pipework, cogs, and wheels, and the Pokémon we found within were soulless machinery of similar design. Pokéballs didn't work on them."[break][break]

Unfortunately, he had no images or sketches to share. In the chaos of the battle and so many mind-blowing revelations, none of Zev's party had the foresight to take photos with their phones.[break][break]

"The energy source itself is in a heart-shaped structure in a tall building or tower. Unfortunately, we were not near it when we teleported into the city, and it seemed pretty distant from the outside, too."

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Gives Bryan a knowing look regarding the two defectors[break]
Shares information about the Mechanical Kingdom and the energy source in there

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
POSTED ON Jan 10, 2023 23:06:54 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600][googlefont=Hind:400,700]

[attr=class,punkianger]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,lyric1]
I am the astro-creep

[attr=class,lyric2]
shadow in your head

[attr=class,bulk]

[attr="class","punkiangerpokemon"]

Present but unseen. Such a familiar state of being for Killian. Always a figure in the shadows or a rat in the walls. Comfortable dwellings for someone like himself. He claimed to own them, but, in truth, Killian was merely a visitor. [break][break]

Until Deoxys.[break][break]

Killian paced, passing the seated Rockets as he circled the room. An invisible observer judging every word spoken and look given. Was it needed? More than likely, no. But he looked for a lie amongst Rocket's best and brightest nonetheless. [break][break]

He refused to let a third Rattata that wasn't his catch them by surprise. [break][break]

The underboss stopped behind 's chair. "Too bad we can't read minds." Killian complained with a frown.[break][break]

[break]

📝 TL;DR

Killian is observing the meeting camouflaged - worried about a potential rat amongst Rocket's higher-ups. Will contribute next post / when it makes sense.

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]
for

[attr=class,punkiangercredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger .accentbg"]background: none;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .accentborder"]border-color: #885F98;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a, .punkianger .bulk b, .punkianger .bulk i, .punkiangercredit a"]color: #A98AB5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/2q59P98/T20.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2b2b2b; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #4f236e; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #4f236e; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);padding: 8px 8px 9px;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 35px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: bold; word-spacing: -4px;background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5);padding: 8px 8px 9px;margin-bottom:-15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .lyric2 b"]color:#9966cc;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #3e3e3e; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #fff; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Hind'; font-size: 13px; line-height:19px; color:#dbdbdb; text-align: justify;letter-spacing:.25px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .icon]float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .icon img]height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #885F98; min-height: 16px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: justify; color: rgba(0,0,0,0.6);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangercredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangerpokemon"]margin:5px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangerpokemon div"]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangerpokemon div img"]display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkiangerpokemon div:hover img"]filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Jan 13, 2023 19:07:02 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Much like her fiancé, Lex remains a shadow on the wall, that’s how she mostly operates. The Beast wasn’t known for divulging too much information for that was never her purpose. She was never the brains of the operation – just the stealth and, more recently, the brawn. She listened from distance, particular things piquing her interest more than others. Much like , she didn’t trust everyone in the room though she had blossoming respect for the likes of , , , , and whom she and worked with and seen in action. They hadn’t done anything to warrant her icy suspicion – yet.

A cool smile does curl at the edge of her dark red lips. A gaze travels towards , “Extraction unlikely, you say?” perhaps too ambitious Lex shrugs her shoulders, “An intriguing challenge,” the ultimate heist.

The redhead snorts at the mention of , her side still burns from cracked ribs. An unfortunate development indeed, “Dodge his EXPLODING PILLARS and you may be alright,” it serves as a warning to those unfamiliar with the nuance of his powers. It doesn’t erase the fact that he seems to be more ruthless and violent than most League personnel. That makes him particularly dangerous.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,810 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jan 16, 2023 16:01:47 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar frowned, tapping his fingers on the table as his peers exchanged information. He pointed a finger toward when she spoke up, "I'll be seeing you soon about that. I need everything I can get on all forms of energy." He already knew of Tera energy, he was on the meteor as it was first unleashed into their world, but he had made little progress in finding uses for it outside of battle. That had to change quickly, before the League at least.

Just like , Oscar was more keen to learn about the power source found under Littleroot. What described was intriguing, but it was not the win Oscar was hoping for. His frown deepened, and his fingers began tapping quicker. Then there was all this business about turncoats and leaks, avatars and new legendary pokemon, it boiled Oscar's blood. His tapping abruptly stopped, his fingers curling in to form a fist. The mention of 's kidnapping is what finally caused Oscar to speak once again.

"I may just be in a foul mood, but from my perspective this operation has been a net loss. Let's not forget that it wasn't just Cian and Johanna that defected, during the meteor's disposal we lost nearly as many grunts as the day Silas died. Not, I should note, by dying in the line of duty. Every defector is a threat to our stability, it will likely take us all year to track them all down."

Oscar took a shaky breath, as the next point pained him the most. "Then there is Mister Chu-e. I want to believe, in my heart of hearts, that Chu-e will tell the League nothing. However we have to be prepared for the possibility of the League convincing Chu-e to talk. In that case we may have no choice but to proceed--aggressively."

In war knowledge was power, and with all the members that fled Rocket was at a severe disadvantage when it came to information. Oscar feared that this could spiral into their defeat, but he kept his more paranoid annicdotes to himself.

tl;dr
--Oscar is concerned about the amount of losses compared to gains.
--Oscar poses the scenario of Chu-e giving information to the League and asks what should be done about it if it happens.
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,662 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 13:55:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

"Ironic its in the shape of a heart but none of those robots are alive." he comments as shares his input about the mechanical kingdom. "I sensed nothing from those robots, no individuality, nothing. They're running on autopilot. Xerneas couldn't feel anything either. So they aren't running on infinity energy is my guess." [break][break]

He shares as he leans back in his chair a bit and the conversation moves back over towards the snakes of rocket. [break][break]

"Do we have ALL of the shards from that little experiment Zev, Priam, Levy, and I found? If there's a snake that took our shard and went over to the league. It might spell even more trouble for us if they can explore it before us."

His chair teeters on the edge of falling over, yet, he somehow manages to keep some semblance of balance as he tries to remain calm.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Bryan is sitting next to priam pogpogpog
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Jan 19, 2023 15:17:29 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

The conversation regarding 's possible rescue intrigued Zev, but he found his attention pivoted to as his fellow Beast inquired after the shards obtained from their three-pronged operation.[break][break]

"The only primal crystal shard we recovered from Littleroot is in storage here in Sootopolis," Zev reassured the other man before glancing at , who had received the shard upon the former's return to the submarine.[break][break]

Then Zev's blue eyes scanned the room until they settled on . "There was a second one obtained at Mt. Pyre, wasn't there?"[break][break]

He had not seen it yet with his whole eyes, but the reports were clear.

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Confirms the first primal crystal shard is in Rocket's possession and looks to Fern to confirm the existence of the second

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jan 24, 2023 19:08:46 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

Mint nodded, reading along on his little tablet as spoke. He felt a spark of recognition at the pokemon rendered for them and offered what he knew. "That's Tornadus, a storm bringer. There's myths about it here and there in Unova. Part of the mythos of that region, much like Kyurem, but not totally entwined with the dragon." Though, much like the dragons it was part of another legendary trio. Which is troubling when the League was already in possession, mostly, of the weird horses. [break][break]

"Depictions of it often show it accompanied with two more as its equal. If not at Littleroot, they may make an appearance soon." it seemed like it was hard for legendary pokemon not to eventually appear with their brethren. "I was already planning at trip to Unova, I can add a bit more time to study it as well." he offered. He doubted would mind. For the glory of Rocket and all that. [break][break]

As other beasts go into more detail on Littleroot, he listens eagerly, frowning a bit at the mention of a heart shaped energy source. He tries to figure out exactly what they mean but can't quite place any of it. And then there's the subject of primal crystals. So something had been recovered successfully? That's good but...a shard? Had they exploded then?

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc smol notes | DRIP [break][break]
- poggies not another legendary TRIO from UNOVA causing HARM!!! [break]
- offers to look into it @ unova before remiel gets OUSTED [break]
- SOUL HEART SOUL HEART SOUL HEART!!! [break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://images3.imgbox.com/c0/6b/H0RNW0Jl_o.png); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,146 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Jan 25, 2023 7:49:16 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","heartsong"]
[attr="class","topimage"]

[attr="class","colorbanner"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]inside the beast still grows. waiting, chewing through the noose

[attr="class","mainbox"] A look of bitterness crosses his expression when and the others mention their defectors. Disappointment at 's step-down, but not all is lost as long as the former Admin remains in the organization. A swirl of regret makes his chest feel tight, lips pressed thin, as 's name is brought up.

[break][break] He had been at Littleroot too. He could've saved Chu-E, but he hadn't.

[break][break] He'd put Rocket first.

[break][break] A younger version of him would have reacted differently, would have maybe even suggested a rescue — but the older, seasoned Admin in him now knew that there were more important things at stake here. Knew that there was a time and place for everything, and that no matter what, could take care of himself.

[break][break] "I agree," he says to , gaze shifting towards the Beast. On a personal level, he would've fought tooth-and-nail to defend the former Underboss' loyalty to the organization. But ever since his resurrection from death, even Jayden had to admit that the other had been different. Unpredictable. "We should make plans for the worst case scenario."

[break][break] At this, he nods towards and , the prior for their expertise in defense, and the latter for their expertise in forgery. Should anything break loose, they would have to prepare for the inevitable.

[break][break] Briefly, a thought occurs to him. "Does anyone know where is? How is she holding up?"

[break][break] While fond of the child, Jayden was by no means her closest confidant. His gaze drifts to the underbosses, who would've surely had more information on the topic.

[break][break] The conversation shifts, and he takes note of the image. It's not a pokemon that he recognizes, but the reminder of WEATHER-BASED attacks immediately reminds him of .

[break][break] "At Littleroot, there was also both Dialga present and a member of the DRK Triad." His face twists. "It is my understanding that they are behind the destruction at both Littleroot, and the events of the Meteor. I did my best to restrain him by way of attack, but unfortunately he got away." His gaze flickers over to , who he had reported the knowledge verbally to, but such evidence would have been prevalent in his reports. The next time Jayden saw CHEF QUANTO, he would make sure it would be their last.

[break][break] "The Megalopolans provided their support, just as they said they would, which is what allowed us to hold the League at bay. Even though the League came with their own reinforcements."

[break][break] On the screen, images of TAPU KOKO, TAPU BULU AND DIANCIE appear.

[break][break] Then, Jayden nods towards as he gives a name to the beast — TORNADUS.

[break][break] However, as the Beast mentions traveling to other regions, Jayden frowns and shakes his head. "You should stay here. With the rifts open, and Kyurem causing havoc, we have no idea what may happen on the territory here. If there is information to be found about the other two, they could very well be in Hoenn." A pause, before he adds, "With everything that has happened, we've lost numbers. I'm working with my old connections from Cinnebar to see if we can carry recruits from Kanto to Hoenn to fill our ranks." He gives a brief nod towards .

[attr="class","ooc"]

tldr;

some recap from LITTLEROOT [break]
jayden thinks its best to remain in hoenn, while everything is so uncertain [break]
he's working on filling in their ranks with kanto recruits [break]

[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","title"]DISSEMINATE: PAAA

[attr="class","bottombar"]

[newclass=".heartsong"]--accent:#9467f5; --accent2:#5b3f97; --accent3:rgb(194, 138, 247);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox b"]font:bold 13px/12px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox u"]text-decoration: underline solid var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox a"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong"]width: 500px; min-height: 400px; margin: 0px auto; background: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius:15px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .topimage"]background-image: url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/1021261318130516098/unknown.png); height: 200px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .mainbox"]font: 12px 'Roboto'; text-align: justify; color: #cbcbcb; margin: 20px 40px; border: 1px solid rgba(20,20,20); padding: 20px 40px 40px; text-transform: lowercase; border-radius:5px; letter-spacing:0.3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .bottombar"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent2); min-height:50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .colorbanner"]background: #111; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .lyrics"]font-size:14px; font-family: 'Playfair Display'; text-align:center; font-style:italic; color:#dbdbdb; padding:5px 0px; letter-spacing:-0.5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .lyrics i"]transition:0.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong:hover .lyrics i"]color:var(--accent3); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc"]margin:20px 0px -20px; padding:10px 30px; background:rgb(49, 48, 48,0.5); border-radius:5px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; font:10px/11px 'Roboto Mono'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc h1"]font:bold 13px/11px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); font-style:italic;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .ooc .tag, .heartsong .ooc .tag a"]position:absolute; bottom:-7px; right:5px; font-style:italic; font: bold 25px 'Poppins'; font-style: italic; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing: -3px; opacity:0.15; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .title"]right:50px; margin-top:-30px; position:absolute;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong .title b"]background:#000; color:var(--accent2); text-transform:lowercase; padding:0px 15px; border-radius:0px 5px 0px 5px; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:0.5px; color:#444; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".heartsong:hover .title b"]color:var(--accent); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Playfair+Display|Roboto]
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,395 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 0:47:49 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisatest"]
[attr="class","elisatestbody"]

Tornadus. Elisabeth mentally filed away the name as spoke it aloud, her expression thoughtful as she mulled the knowledge over. So it was a true threat after all.[break][break]

summed up what remaining thoughts Elisabeth herself had in regards to Littleroot. She nodded to the admin, grateful, before she turned back to who had spoken earlier.[break][break]

"Recall that Littleroot's purpose was primarily as a diversion," she reminded him. "The energy source was always going to be an unknown element. We could not predict how useful it would inevitably be. Our main endeavor was to lure away more of the League from METENO and Mt. Pyre."[break][break]

Though privately, she shared many of the same sentiments. They had risked the entire region, but for what gain?[break][break]

An unhelpful line of conversation, she decided, swiftly moving to her next point. "Palkia was sighted at Mt. Pyre as well, just as Dialga was sighted at Littleroot. We have all read Underboss 's report, but I wonder at the connection of their mutual arrival in Hoenn. What the implications might be."[break][break]

She paused here, turning to those who had been at Mt. Pyre: , , , and .[break][break]

"You who were present at Mt. Pyre. What do you make of these events?"

[break][break]

NOTES

- Appreciates for the Torandus intel.[break]
- Privately agrees with but reminds him Littleroot wasn't really about sieging anyway.[break]
- Appreciates from wrapping up Littleroot summary.[break]
- Wants to hear about Palkia in Mt. Pyre and directs the question to the Mt. Pyre crowd.

[attr="class","elisatestpkmn"]

[attr="class","elisatestcredit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisatest"]--accent:#df8c7d;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest b"]color:var(--accent);font:800 14px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestbody"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisatest .elisatestcredit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,177 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 5:06:05 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar
[attr="class","lex"]
[attr="class","top"]
 Lex has nothing else to add to ’s final description of Littleroot. She also offers no hypotheses in regards to Palkia or Dialga or the DRK Triad – that is not her place, nor her expertise. What she is good at is stirring up trouble and not knowing when to let dead Poochyena lie.

The mention of ignites a small, growing, pang of annoyance in her chest. She hadn’t had the pleasure of working with the girl much, but from what she’s heard of her, she found herself less than fond of her, “Forget the girl, she’s nothing but trouble,” likely a whole bunch of trouble if she spills their secrets to the League – another reason Lex found it ridiculous many of these higher ups had bonded with her. Irresponsible. But that wouldn’t be new, they already had a turncoat whispering in the Council’s ear.

Speaking of distrust, she didn’t trust the megalopolans either, “We should be wary of the megalopolans and not entirely count them amongst our assets. I expect them to turn on us as soon as they either get back in touch with their world or find their tastes have changed,” pun intended. Lex didn't plan on letting Rocket be their next buffet. Lex steps back to the wall to lean against it, giving the floor to those at Mt. Pyre.

@rocket

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".lex"]--accent:#9b0c17; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".lex blockquote b, .lex blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".lex .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #9b0c17; [/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.lex .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

Gavin Merlino
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
creatures of habit, carrion flowers, growing from repeated crimes.
awards
7,877 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 15:53:51 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

had once been counted among the rare number of Gavin's closest friends. Yet when speaks, Gavin's amber eyes cut across the room to those of the Beast without a trace of empathy.[break][break]

"Should Choi talk, he'll be treated as any other traitor."[break][break]

Gavin can only hope that his old friend, their former underboss, would know better than to leak information to the enemy.[break][break]

When Zev glances at him, the underboss nods.[break][break]

"The shard is well-secured."[break][break]

He'd handed it over to Walsh after the conclusion of his meeting with the Beast.[break][break]

When brings up , Gavin says, "I've kept track of her movements in the aftermath of Littleroot, especially with Choi's capture. She seemed fine last I'd heard of her; as fine as a child can be when losing a parent." He's inclined to agree with but for one fact: "That child has information we'd rather not sign so easily over to the League."[break][break]

draws them back to the discussion at hand. When Pyre is brought up, Gavin's attention remains fixed, and he's the first of their number to voice his opinions.[break][break]

"Perhaps they acquired such dominion over the duo in Cyberspace. Some of us witnessed those original formes there." After all, Dialga and Palkia had not seemed to come by choice to the battlefields. They'd seemed grateful upon release. "Nevertheless, to have them unaccounted for at the same time as the DRK Triad is troubling. If they've been captured before, it's possible it will happen again." His eyes narrow. "Or worse, the Triad might turn their attention to our own legendary allies."

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]DISSEMINATE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Jan 27, 2023 17:34:05 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

The Unown silently watches and so does its Architect, not a word being spoken by him as others share what had been read in reports and witnessed in the news coverage of such events. He pays close attention, passing judgement.
[break][break]
Only once the topic of is brought up does he decide to intervene:
[break][break]
"It's not just information either." His gaze goes from to , then addressing all those present. " has caught the attention of the Being of Emotion, Mesprit, who has chosen to accompany her."
[break][break]
Mars lets that fact sink in before further explaining, finally sharing some of the knowledge that he had shared with before the Darkest Day:
[break][break]
"Some of you are aware of my past encounters with the Lake Guardians, and most of you saw what they achieved when Necrozma attacked Sootopolis. Mesprit may be weakened, by I would rather not have a legendary pokémon that is currently aligned with us choose to go to the League instead. The Being of Emotion can do just that: manipulate how people feel and push them to act against their wishes. We can't force her to be here... In order for Mesprit to remain, the girl must as well. I recommend keeping a close eye on her."
[break][break]
Especially if what told him happens to be true. As much as he may be concerned about Eris, there's also concern about what she may do. Instead of continuing to dwell on this, Mars looks at Priam then, remembering their recent conversation.
[break][break]
"There are two more Guardians; Azelf and Uxie. Uxie is the Being of Knowledge, it can steal people's memories. Azelf is the Being of Willpower...It once gave me a prophecy. and I intend to look for it. "
[break][break]
He does not speak of 's own prophecy, leaving that knowledge for him to disclose if he wishes to do so. He turns his attention to the topic of Palkia and Dialga, listening to the constant whispers of the Unown in his head:
[break][break]
"They were brought here." Mars tells , because as Gavin had pointed out, that fact makes all the difference. "It seems as if the DRK Triad intended to use them to stop us from preventing the end of our world. I've yet to figure out how they used Unown to control them, but I'm doing some test. As for the implications of their presence..."
[break][break]
There's a short pause, and for a second the underboss is caught deep in thought. He then addresses them all once more:
[break][break]
" is much more knowledgeable about all of this than me, but I believe all of the space-time distortions that have manifested all over Hoenn were caused by the absence of Dialga and Palkia. We've seen a decline in their appearance ever since Dialga and Palkia returned. If they're free, they may be able to restore our universe to its proper state."
[break][break]
It would take too long to explain all of the exact implications, so Mars leaves it in simple terms. Finally, he adds one last thing:
[break][break]
"I agree with Briarwood about the Megalopolans. We should keep an eye on them, especially if they're truly left with no way home."

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]▷ Accompanied by UNOWN-?
[break]▷ Shares information Mesprit and that she's with Eris (disclosed with Myria's consent), recommends keeping an eye on her since it wouldn't be good if Mesprit aligned herself with the League
[break]▷ Shares his speculations about Dialga and Palkia's presence
[break]▷ Agrees with Lex about distrusting the Megalopolans

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,405 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
POSTED ON Jan 28, 2023 0:24:02 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lulu"]
[attr="class","top"]

information came pouring in. inspired concerns about , interest in tornadus, the energy source in the mechanical kingdom. primal shards, finally. it put a curl in the corner of her lips, though soon washed away.[break][break]

she nodded to , and at the mention of , she cut in, firm as fact, ”he won’t talk.”[break][break]

while she agreed with and , then, she suddenly found it all too convenient for the latter to call more suspicion to another entity. as he sat there beside her brother , her own suspicions of him rose as usual.[break][break]

with new answers, and in a room full of rocket’s power, she decided there was no time like now to finally air them.[break][break]

”if i may,” a drop of politeness which was followed up quickly regardless, ”i agree about the spacetime distortions, and dialga and palkia, just as i agree about the megalopolans. and i think it’s especially worth noting that they were aware of that energy source prior to the rifts opening.” perhaps walsh had told them, being that he was a shapeshifting time traveler—not entirely confirmed, but likely.[break][break]

”but allow me to point out that there are others worth keeping an eye on, still uncontained on this submarine for some reason i have been unable to fathom.”[break][break]

the look on her face was cold, tired of those who hadn’t heeded her concerns.[break][break]

”as you will all find in my report following this meeting, i returned from meteno with dr. nisa holo, who we now have confirmed is drk triad. in her interrogation, i asked her about their connection to arceus. she confirmed they have been working at its behest ‘for eons’.”[break][break]

”in the cloud, the unown seemed to be some extension of arceus. its eyes.” to her, at least, the pieces had fallen together.[break][break]

her attention was now pinned upon underboss , amber and shade.[break][break]

”the unown are not only tools to control dialga and palkia. they are potentially spies for our greatest enemies.”[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]rocket post-paaa meeting[break][break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-darkrai"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".lulu"]--accent:#806e81; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu blockquote b, .lulu blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .lulu blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .lulu blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".lulu .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .lulu .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .lulu .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

roux

Marz/Marzy
she/her
Jan 1
castelia city, unova
hella lesbian
smuggler
rocket beast
give me grief, give me violence
awards
239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marza
Marza Volchitsa
POSTED ON Jan 30, 2023 16:28:59 GMT
Marza Volchitsa Avatar
x
-
@rocket

tried to provoke a response from her and, admittedly, it did take a lot of willpower not to reach out and smack him. Maybe that would have been professional, but considering they'd paired her with him it really should have been expected. They couldn't be anymore different, but hell she'd grown to accept the little cancer. Still, her restraint should have been considered admirable.

The mention of wasn't one she particularly cared to entertain. She wasn't sure what to think of the kid, a wrinkled and ugly part of her might have felt fondness had she not had that part of her carved out. So, she opted to agreed with , miraculously. "I agreed with Briarwood, unnecessary liability and we all know it. Regardless of feelings."

The meeting opened up into discussion about the operations. Marza wasn't the type to delve too deeply into things. At least not the science part of it. She knew her skills existed in a specific place and unless she had someone to pulverize or kill, there really was no value in her addition to the topic, not when the likes of were there to deign them with her greater intellect.

Yet had opened the floor to the happenings of Mt. Pyre and though she wasn't entirely proud of the end result, there was very little that could've been done at the time to prevent it. As far as she could tell, no one else at the table had suffered the same result as her due to father winter and Palkia. At least that was what she discerned from and .

"Honestly, I haven't a damn clue what happened, but at some point I should have died after that prick flipped his coin and I didn't. Or well.. I was dead. I got better. Obviously, I don't know shit about all of this space-time distortion stuff, but getting toyed with isn't exactly great." The idea of playing with forced that could kill and revive her at will was a little disturbing.

NOTES. 
- agreeing with other big bad lady lex ;3
- admitting she died which isn't cool bro