alto mare, johto
pansexual
astronomer
grunt
honey of
the human soul
5'4" height
5'4" height
what keeps my heart awake is colourful silence.
awards
42 posts
Sansa Arouet DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sansa
Sansa Arouet
DITTO SWARM (ERSATZ EMOTION)
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 6:29:23 GMT
Sansa Arouet Avatar
Having come from a world that valued the 'genuine' above all else, was used to hearing DITTO talked about in a negative light. It had been somewhat refreshing to hear mostly otherwise here in HOENN. Deciding a Pokémon such as this could prove to be useful, the young woman ventures out to pursue the rumor of a swarm.

"If you're lost, you can look and you will find me," She sings along beneath her breath, following a trail on ROUTE 113 that leads towards a grassy clearing nearby. There she finds a rather odd-looking SPOINK. She smiles, deciding it might be a Ditto in disguise.

"Time after timeeeeee."

The GLIMMORA on her shoulder is quick to unleash an ACID SPRAY at her command, after which she waits to see if the disguise will fall. Should it, she would capture it quickly.

5OXsYGtX

DITTO SWARM

MADE BY MIZO
close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Elite 4
Navy
Dating
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,282 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 6:39:39 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She had hummed a song she had been working on lately. One about a feeling she hadn't really experienced before but it made her steps feel lighter and her heart race faster. She danced against the black snowfall that often plagued this route as she twirled, the soot following her movements with a small delay. "You're what I need cause now I can breath..you put the beat in my heart..Two hearts four broken pieces." [break][break]

She said singing the chorus to herself when she spotted a Pokémon that seemed strange, she had seen plenty of oricorios to know that this [break][break]

She attempts to capture it as she found it strange was hanging around this area. EuX_Ck_E

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#e1716b;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#e1716b!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#e1716b;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#e1716b;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#e1716b!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

JoJo
She/Her
July 07
Ever Grande City
Homosexual
Theme Park Owner
Civilian
Single
170 CM height
170 CM height
A Beacon of Safety during times of War
awards
753 posts
Johanna Joy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @johanna
Johanna Joy
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 8:26:11 GMT
Johanna Joy Avatar

And if somebody hurts you, I wanna fight
But my hand's been broken one too many times
So I'll use my voice, I'll be so fucking rude
Words, they always win, but I know I'll lose

And I'd sing a song that'd be just ours
But I sang 'em all to another heart
And I wanna cry, I wanna learn to love
But all my tears have been used up

The Music blared through her ear-piece as Johanna made her way to the newest swarm of the season.

A Ditto Swarm.

It didn’t take long before her eyes noticed the blobs having a good ol 'giggle at everyones expense. For it seemed she was not the only trainer in the area and the Ditto’s quite enjoyed transforming into these trainers and doing wacky grimaces.

Johanna was no exception as Ditto began to target her with the usual shenanigans. Alas where some might be embarrassed or angered by such a display, Johanna was amused, she began to laugh even.

Ditto looked visibly confused. It had expected another reaction.

Once her laugh had finished, she looked thoughtful for a moment and then decided this would be the one. And so she found some Pokémon goodies that she carried in her trainer satchel, and offered it to Ditto while asking “Would you like to join my team?” hoping that it would take it and accept a position.

uS8Ll0Bx

@tag

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,170 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 8:37:24 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaybirds"]
it's rare to see so many DITTO out in plain day, so much so that his own ditto can't help but want to meet them. nyx unravels from his earring-form on jayden's ear, hopping onto the soft grass.

[break][break] he notices the form of the league's head scientist, , and thinks about what she told him when they spoke last. that she'd been in love, and wanted to tell him.

[break][break]
once upon a time, the planets and the fates [break]
and all the stars aligned [break]
you and i ended up [break]
in the same room at the same time

[attr="class","notes"] FBli6NYL

[attr="class","wizzcredit"]

[newclass=".jaybirds"] --accent:#8252c7; [/newclass]

[newclass=".jaybirds"]margin:0 auto;width:470px;line-height:15px;margin-top:-20px;margin-bottom:50px; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px;letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds blockquote b"] color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px/11px 'Poppins'; } .jaybirds blockquote i { color:var(--accent); } .jaybirds blockquote u { letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:none; border-bottom:1px dotted; [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .wizzcredit"]float:right;margin-top:25px;margin-right:-40px;height:12px;width:12px;border-radius:5px;font-size:8px;line-height:12px;padding:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaybirds .notes"] margin:25px 30px -15px 30px; text-align:center; padding-top:10px; border-top:1px solid #222; font:11px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Alicia Jewel

she/her
October 18
Pyrite Town, Orre
bisexual
"Freelancer" (Rocket)
Elite
Single
102 height
102 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
460 posts
Ruby Garcia DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @rubygarcia
Ruby Garcia
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 18:34:31 GMT
Ruby Garcia Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ruby"]
[attr="class","rubyw"]

Ruby wanted a Ditto. The squishy little bastards' ability to transform into nearly anything could come in handy for her work. The only problem was finding one. They tended to be pretty rare, and on the rare occasions they could be found, they were often hiding among other Pokémon populations. So, yeah, they were a bit of pain to find. It wasn't like you could go to a breeder for one, either.

[break][break]Luckily, several had been sighted around Route 113 recently. Ruby peered through a pair of "borrowed" binoculars at the Spoink, Sandshrew, Slugma, and Skarmory that loitered about, looking for signs of anything odd. Some Spoink were bouncing around together, but one of them fell still, looking tired. Ruby looked at it, and it looked away, but not before Ruby got a good look at its face. Spoink weren't supposed to have mouths. Bingo.

[break][break]
4tibzedJ

[attr="class","rubytag"]@swarm

[attr="class","rubynotes"]

notes.

referencing misty's song

[attr="class","rubypokes"]

[newclass=.ruby] width: 450px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby b] color: #7b6678; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby a] text-decoration: none; color: #7b6678; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #7b6678; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby i] color: #7b6678; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ruby u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubytag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubytag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubynotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #7b6678; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rubynotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #7b6678; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubyw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.ruby span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rubypokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #7b6678; padding: 5px; width: 440px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rubypokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,506 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 20:22:27 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar

Paxton stares as what seemed to be perfectly lively pokemon. He was only because of a tip off on the ditto but...aside from the first one he'd tried to approach and had startled back into a sea of creatures he'd yet to find more. That is, until he pulled out his phone, and portable speaker. He blasted something no ditto could possibly resist.

Dzo6uCBu

close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
887 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 0:36:28 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","dragomirpt"]

"AH!"
[break][break]
Josh had let out an uncharacteristic scream when his attempt to investigate a strange swarm of Pokemon was interrupted by one of said Pokemon suddenly de-transforming back into a Ditto. "I'm not gonna Raichu a love song if that's what you're asking for!" came a bout of panic sass as he tried to figure out what in the world had just happened. And-Oh. Oh no, more of them were turning into Ditto.
[break][break]
Or well. Turning back from Ditto. This was getting more chaotic by the minute. What in the seven hells had Josh gotten himself into here?
[break][break]
"HOW MANY OF YOU ARE DITTO!?"
[break][break]

will get a laugh out of this

[newclass=.dragomirpt] width: 300px; margin-left: 100px; text-align:justify;font-size:12px[/newclass]
[newclass=.dragomirpt b] color: #426ea9; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]

5Bd5KW1I

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

She/Them
15 (Estimated)
April 5th
Route 119/Fortree
???
Wandering Wildchild
Cadet
N/A
Uninterested
87 height
87 height
HABABABABA
awards
574 posts
Ettie DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ettie
Ettie
POSTED ON Feb 26, 2023 6:23:18 GMT
Ettie Avatar
Swarms were a curious thing - large groups of pokemon (typically rare, from what Ettie understood,) making an excursion across some part of Hoenn, and trainers in turn following after in hopes of catching themselves one. Ettie was curious when she had heard of a swarm of pokemon called 'ditto' hanging out out in Route 113 - and she was eager to check it out, and see what, exactly, these ditto were!

However... The one thing that Ettie probably didn't realize she was signing up for - until it was much too late - was for her pack to slowly multiply. At first, there were two Ruffian. And then there were two Adraea. Two Duchess, two Mina, two Anat... And for whatever reason, three Anne!

It wasn't too hard to tell the reals from the fakes - but Ettie, safe to say, was getting increasingly confused - perhaps she needed a hero, to help her sort out this mess...!
dHtkM0K6
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,096 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2023 23:31:48 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#4b91c9[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE DITTO

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

FEBRUARY, ROUTE 113 — The Ditto flee after their disguises are dispelled. However, several trainers are lucky enough to have caught a Ditto of their own...

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
genderless - imposter[break]
transform
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]
@esmee

[break]
genderless - limber[break]
transform