[attr="class","swarmHead"]
A DITTO

swarm has appeared!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

FEBRUARY, ROUTE 113 — Ditto never stray too far from civilization. Despite this, they hide among the Pokemon populace. Their vestigial facial features can be detected by the keenest of eyes—but it is the behaviour the avid Pokemon watcher must look for. Among Spoink, Sandshrew, Slugma and Skarmory, you might be lucky enough to spot one... and then luckier enough to catch one.

[break][break]

what will you do?

INSTRUCTIONS

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • only one character of yours may participate.
  • in order to qualify for the capture, you must ROLL using the ROLL COMMAND & REFERENCE & BOLD LOVE SONG LYRICS somewhere in your post. You can use synonyms, figurative language, an allusion, a gif, image, etc.!
  • the two highest rolls will earn a shiny and regular ditto respectively.
  • the two lowest rolls will earn a shiny and regular ditto respectively.
  • the attempted capture will not consume a pokéball.
  • the ditto have movesets that will be revealed at the end of the event.
  • this is a time-limited event and will end february 25th, 11:59PM PST.

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DITTO SWARM (ERSATZ EMOTION)
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 5:03:09 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]she manages to spot one a little too quickly...

if only because it got the transformation wrong.

while the body, coloring, and structure are correct... the face is still the dumb ditto face she knows and loves.

"don't blame me, love made me crazy --"

it elicits a giggle, effectively halting her singing of taylor swift's reputation album in its entirety. she had been approaching the bridge on don't blame me too... a shame, really.

anyway, she chucks at pokeball at the ditto as it tries to redo its transformation.

RLVpumRk
ditto swarm.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 6:07:30 GMT
Deleted Avatar
when a man trainer loves a woman certain pokemon so much, they just can't help but levitate at seeing them. this was the case for esmee as the looked upon the swarm of globs of bubblegum that were prancing about happily, enjoying their time out and about. what made them congregate? nobody knew. all esmee wanted to know was if she could take one home.[break][break]
⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@ ditto swarm

KFyPszWa

close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
1,683 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 9:23:21 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar
Ditto are no strangers to love. They know the rules and so does she. A full commitment's what she's thinking of. They wouldn't get this from any other gal. She just wants to tell them how she's feeling. Gotta make them understand. She's never gonna give them up. Never gonna let them down. Never gonna run around and desert them. Never gonna make them cry. Never gonna say goodbye. Never gonna tell a lie and hurt them.

rick-astley-never-gonna-give-you-up.gif

In other words, Andrea really wanted to catch a Ditto, and should one of those happy, gelatinous bois deem her worthy of being its trainer, she would treasure them forever. Having made her intentions known, she hurled a Pokéball towards the swarm.
//swarm post

M9pwyOeK
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 14:57:25 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Aww, he knew the faces of those pink things anywhere. But more importantly, he also knew a pink thing. A couple of them, actually. The goofy faces with beady eyes made him laugh, maybe there was something humorous about a Skarmory with two dotted eyes. After a quiet beep from his earbuds, they unfortunately died. This caused his phone to blare the music he'd been listening to in the meantime.

'We are, we are the wasted youth. It's my life, if I'm gonna waste it, gonna waste it on you'

Fritz fumbled with his phone to at least pause the song, but by the time he managed to get it, he'd scared most of the Ditto populace off from his particular location. The blonde couldn't help but give a deep sigh as he pocketed his phone once more, then returned his earbuds to their case.

⚰︎ divider made by milky!

@dittoswarm

close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,328 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 15:56:08 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]"C'mon, Watson. We gotta be careful. Stop messing around over there and try not to make a sound."[break][break]

Oh, Isaac. If only you realized that your careless whisper had been overheard. The Totodile that had been toddling around a stump of him froze in his tracks, letting out a snickering sound. As it turned to face Isaac, it became all too clear that this wasn't his Watson.[break][break]

Watson didn't have a pair of little, beady eyes.[break][break]

Isaac quickly threw his Pokeball, but not before the faux-Totodile melted into a pile of pink goo to dodge it. The stump followed suit next. So did the tree behind him, an alarmed squawk coming from Watson as he fell from its rapidly disintegrating branches. Wherever Isaac looked, he could see more parts of the environment melting into blobs of giggling pink.[break][break]

Oh well. If he had to catch 'em the hard way, so be it. He drew some Pokeballs from his belt and dove into the fray.[break][break]

W3FbyNZN

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Kep
He/him
March 03
Alamos, Sinnoh
Homosexual
boy genius
Associate Scientist
nature, nuture
heaven and home
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
sum of all and by them driven
awards
494 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kepler
kepler brueshaber
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 16:09:09 GMT
kepler brueshaber Avatar
[attr="class","min"]
Ditto was like the oobleck of the Pokemon world: functionally pretty useless but good at blowing kids’ mind. A real curious thing

They were also kind of cute. And the shiny ones were blue? Score.

He was sitting atop his Metagross as they careened through the brush, all the Ditto shaking like gelatin with each stomp, his Applin AirPods blasting in his ears:

“The power of love is a curious thing… Make a one man weep, make another man sing--,"

[attr="class","mintag"]
ZFm|IEu9

[newclass=.min] width:500px;text-align:justify;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.8px;margin:0 auto; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn] margin-top:-30px;padding-bottom:10px;text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.minpkmn img] float:none;margin:0;box-shadow:none;border:none;margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.mintag] margin-bottom: -20px; padding-top: 10px; text-align: center; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Feb 21, 2023 16:24:34 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Baby you're my... angelllll!

Croons the voice of an 80's rockstar, pumping out from an old stereo some stranger has brought with them to the Ditto gathering. 

Apparently this was some kind of serenading event? 

Sitting on a nearby bench, Angelo watches the antics as familiar and unfamiliar faces alike come to sing to a swarm of gooey, bubblegum pink blobs. 

Taking a time out, buddy?” He says to one of the wild pokemon as it sits beside him, its form sagging. “Must be hard being popular.” Angelo chuckles.

2ORTAp7E

@ditto swarm
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 1:24:57 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zev2"]
[attr="class","text"]

In the mountains near Fallarbor Town, Zev had set up his sniper's nest. His target was on some kind of "wellness retreat" in a luxurious woodland cabin, which meant the hitman had his pick of surrounding elevated locations for a tactical advantage. All he had to do was isolate his prey from the rest of the retreat participants and pull the trigger.[break][break]

Of course, a major part of sniping was waiting. Zev readjusted his grip on the rifle, seeking the most comfortable position as he sat in the window of the nest. His Decidueye perched nearby, keeping watch over her master's back.[break][break]

Normally, the hitman sat in silence for these kinds of jobs, but on that day, he wore noise canceling headphones instead of his usual ones. And from their speakers came the most uncharacteristic lyrics:[break][break]

I can't recall who said it[break]
I know I've never read it[break]
I only know they tell me that love is grand, and[break]
The thing that's known as romance[break]
Is wonderful, wonderful[break]
In every way, so they say
[break][break]

possessed a love for jazz, and "They Say It's Wonderful" had recently played while she'd cooked dinner for them the other night. Zev didn't care for music and hardly ever listened to it, but the lyrics struck him as relatable. And so he found himself listening to that song — the whole album, actually.[break][break]

In the corner of Zev's eye, Decidueye raised her head, prompting him to glance over. A few curious Butterfrees fluttered just outside his hideout. He was about to dismiss them when something odd about one of them caught his eye. Its face was wrong.[break][break]

A Ditto, Zev realized, quickly snatching an empty Pokéball from his belt and lobbing it at the transformed Pokémon.[break][break]

pbp_1P97

[attr="class","ooc"]

NOTES

Ditto swarm

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.zev2]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zev2]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.2px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .text b"]font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zev2 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

cynda1

Carla
She/Her
March 1st
Nimbasa City, Unova
Heterosexual
Dunno
Cadet
0 height
0 height
awards
65 posts
part of
TAG WITH @carla
Carlotta Bombardo
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 2:50:02 GMT
Carlotta Bombardo Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]When Carla first encountered it... well, let's just say she didn't appreciate its sense of humor. Looking over at what... looked like herself, but with a derpy smile of some kind. The woman folded her arms over her chest and the stranger did the same thing. Honestly, who was this thing trying to fool anyway?

[break][break]At that moment, oddly enough, she could hear a sort of orchestral in the distance. Someone was definitely playing some kind of song, but that just seemed to make her lose her patience more with this situation, and just made Ditto giggle more.

[break][break]'At last... My love has come along. My lonely days are over. And life is like-"

[break][break]Before they could properly listen to the song, Carla just chucked the Pokeball in an attempt to catch it. Honestly, some of these Pokemon just boggled her mind...

[break][break]wjUC0vRA

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#64CDCD;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Sylvie
she/her
July 6
Accumula Town
Bisexual
Spy
Grunt
10 height
10 height
awards
89 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sylviacousteau
Sylvia Cousteau
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 8:06:05 GMT
Sylvia Cousteau Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Searching, searching, searching...SYlvia's looking for all those cute little dittos! She's stumbles upon such a Pokemon with little dot eyes and the cutest face every! She dances in place, preparing herself

[break][break] "Truth

[break][break] Is elusive, it's nowhere to be found

[break][break] Yeah the truth can never be written down

[break][break] It's not in any magazine

[break][break]You can't see it on your TV screen!~"

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#f70e10; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

hJNxzq8b
close tab

played by

Taya

Fay
She/Her
twenty-four
March 28
Sandgem Town, Sinnoh
Bicurious
Evolution Researcher
civilian
Single
5 height
5 height
curiosity is the spark behind every great idea; the future belongs to the curious
awards
25 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fayneabernathy
Fayne Abernathy
POSTED ON Feb 22, 2023 19:23:09 GMT
Fayne Abernathy Avatar
There was something so incredibly elusive and desirable about Dittos, especially to researchers. They could shapeshift into every known Pokémon, so it stood to reason they had the possibility of replicating the stem cells and genetic code of different species as well. Renown scientists has published articles claiming that a Ditto’s transformed DNA was “unreliable” when compared a natural bred-and-born Pokemon. Regardless, Fayne longed to get her hands on one. No matter how accurate its transformations were on a cellular level, it would be a fascinating subject to study. So as she crept nearer, bated breath caught in her throat, she quietly retrieved a pokeball from her bag. “I’ve got him where I want him now,” she thought as she threw the ball at the unsuspecting Ditto.

tNUFf04D
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,777 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Feb 23, 2023 1:31:48 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She spies a strange Furfrou from a distance, squinting as she waddles on closer to take a look. And as soon as she realises what it actually is, she starts laughing hysterically, pulling out her phone and recording the 'Furfrou's spinning to look at the cemera as she starts to sing that song.[break][break]

Another one for to behold.[break][break]

[break][break]

Z5YJ_gMj

[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]ditto swarm

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,489 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 5:16:56 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

"Something happens, and I'm head over heels
I never found out 'till I'm head over heels
Something happens, and I'm head over heels
Ah, don't take my heart, don't break my heart
Don't, don't, don't throw it away

As Thomas walked through the ashen route, earbuds playing a familiar song, he would spot the group of Ditto that found there way to the route. Seeing a chance to have one of his own, Thomas chucked a Pokeball at the swarm, hoping that he could get lucky.

Aside from breeding, Ditto were also very useful for their ability to impersonate other Pokemon, and could even be used as a shifting disguise, if trained right.

t0kheYL7

tags: @tag
notes: Lyrics from Head Over Heels by Tears For Fears

close tab

played by

LunarMona

Elly, El
she/her
December 24
Hammerlocke, Galar
Bisexual
Galarian Ambassador
Ranger Cadet
darling, so share with me
or pain if that's what it is
5'7" / 170 cm height
5'7" / 170 cm height
i long to stay where the light dwells to guard against the cold that i know so well
awards
2,337 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elise
Elise Calcifet
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2023 6:15:42 GMT
Elise Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","elisetest3"]
[attr="class","body"]

“Someday, my prince will come. Someday, we’ll meet again… And away to his castle we’ll go, to be happy forever I know…” The lyrics from a popular animated movie came up into her earbuds from her music player where she had seen the swarm of Ditto near the path of Route 113. Calcifer floated nearby her with a blink of his eyes though the chandelier Pokemon waited to see if the swarms of the pink blobs would notice the duo. Though Ditto were not usually common in her home country, she did want to have one for herself since they looked adorable in a strange way.[break][break]

She tossed a Pokeball towards one of the Ditto in a small hope that being able to have something that transformed into other Pokemon like her Zorua did would be a good one to give her little fox a friend.[break][break]

U6pWTyP3

[break][break]

NOTES

- None.

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=".elisetest3"]--accent:#d143d8;font:12px Poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 b"]color:var(--accent);font:bold 14px Roboto;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 a"]font:12px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h1"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 h2"]font:14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .body"]background-image:url("https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png");background-position:bottom;background-repeat:no-repeat;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit"]width:100px;background-color:#232323;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".elisetest3 .credit a"]font-size:10px;[/newclass]