Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
GOODBYE GALAR: RUSTED SWORD
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 1:17:15 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

GOODBYE GALAR

We'll fight for our freedom.

"Hoh..." Breathed out the old man, slowly lowering his hammer as a howl echoed through Ballonlea.

He felt in his bones.

"So... It's time." He huffed, before shoving the tongs into the burning hot oven, yanking out a shimmering hot blade.

"Perfect timing, as well..." He muttered, staring at the black steel intensely before suddenly slamming his hammer down onto the anvil, bringing the attention of all the smiths in the factory to him.

"Grab all hammers and man all anvils!" The old man said as he turned towards the workers. "We're going to war!"

Every single man, woman and other would bear the guild's arms on this last battlefield.

The march there is swift. Hastened by the ghost's magic, the four armies converge into one, barreling towards the last battlefield with frightening quickness.

He's made his peace with the families of his men— soldiers and smiths alike. The men themselves?

They come with him to battle. Even the smiths were present, bless their brave, foolish hearts.

"One way or another— we shall see each other after the battle." The old knight promised them from atop his icy stallion, looking upon every single one of them warmly, sadly.

Many of them would be returning home upon their shields.

'Will they?'

'Twas a stray thought, so swift and elusive he almost didn't notice it.

This was the last battlefield for a reason. Whatever happened, whichever way the tides turned... it was uncertain whether the people who populated this memory would bear witness to it, or merely disappear.

"I was this close to begging for you to stay home." The old man admitted as they stood in front of the army, slowly drawing sword and shield.

On his left, Gawain silently gazed ahead at the enemy, his armor polished to a shine and just as good as it had ever been— No, better, after receiving a master's treatment.

On his right? The person that mattered most in Galar.

"... So, please, just... stay by my side and... No. I know. I'm being unreasonabl." He said, sighing as he craned his head back, swallowing hard.

The sky was tinted crimson and red by the clouds hovering over the gargantuan gigantamax pokemon that made up the core of the skeleton's army.

"I... No matter what you do or where you go... I'll protect you." He said, reaching over to grab her hand, squeezing it. "We're both coming home, no matter what."

There was nothing like 'come back to me'. He would ensure, no matter what, that she, if no one else, made it home.

Finally, the call to advance came. And so, the front line surged forward in a fury, charging the enemy with weapons in hand and pokemon by their sides.

The longer his sword danced, the sharper it became.

With his back covered by his Mega-Gallade's indiscriminate Psycho Cuts, the old knight was a flurry of black steel on the battlefield, his large, heavy body moving from dead enemy to soon to be dead enemy with flowing weightlessness and precision that made him seem inhuman.

He recognized this as the power of the Black metal. Even in his hypothetical peak of both physicality and skill, he did not believe he could've achieved such lethality on a battlefield while maintaining such clarity of mind, such a wellspring of vigor and energy.

His body seemed to find the next target before his eyes did, blade cutting through the next beast of sludge before his Gawain sailed above him, arm cocked back, and blasted crescent scythes of psychic energy towards one of the enemy 'generals', a Toxtricity.

In the brief respite, his eyes found yet again, before going back to battle, his blade singing once more as it dug into toxic flesh.

_juQvXim

tl;dr:
-Hears the howl, tells all smiths and artisans to PREPARE FOR WAR TIME PRODUCTION.

-marches to the battlefield, feels paternal feels for the many men, women and others that are going to die and/or disappear for their cause.

-Promises he'll protect her. Yes, even though she's uber strong now.

-Fight fight fight. Using Swords Dance as a sort of 'trance' like state were he moves superhumanly and kills stuff (sludge monsters?)dead.

-Also, Gawain the Mega-evolved Gallade is blasting Toxtricity with a Sharpness-boosted Psycho Cut.

GWYAR'S WEAPON AND EFFECT: An extremely light, thin and long blade with an elegant guard and pommel. , Ability: Swords dance.

close tab

played by

dove

dr. graves
he / him
October 28
fallarbor town, hoenn
bisexual
museum director
professor / researcher
hardwired
allopatric isolation
6'4" / 193 cm height
6'4" / 193 cm height
i get by, but it's hard to forget in the smoke of denial and the fog of regret.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gideon
GIDEON GRAVES
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 1:19:49 GMT
GIDEON GRAVES Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","gideon-wrap"]
[attr="class","gideon-main"]
[attr="class","gideon-words"]

The time had come to say goodbye. [break][break]

It was a heavy thing, this bittersweet feeling of belonging and unbelonging all at once. Gideon knew that this realm had never been for them, but a reminiscence of something else. And yet, he'd forged real ties here, made memories with people he now considered family.[break][break]

He looked to them now as they readied for war. [break][break]

and , his two closest friends. From needing to be protected to wanting to protect them, they'd helped him grow so much in the last twenty years. [break][break]

and , the daughters he never had. Watching their love flourish had been an unrivaled honor.[break][break]

and , Circhester's stalwart leaders through it all. Their grace and conviction in the face of constant adversity had always been an inspiration.[break][break]

, , and , unlikely yet fulfilling friendships. He'd cherish their time together always.[break][break]

, his dearest brother. There was no better man to lead them into battle.[break][break]

Gideon wondered how many of them he'd lose today. Or if he would be the one lost.[break][break]

Inwardly, pledged to save as many lives as possible on the battlefield before him. With Proteus at his side — both of them sporting satchels carrying medical supplies and emergency aid — they were ready to help where needed.[break][break]

The howling of Illusory ZACIAN marked the beginning of the end.[break][break]

Droves of bodies on either side of the Wild Area sprinted toward one another. Gideon stayed close to his people, using beams of rejuvenating light from his BRACERS OF HEAL PULSE to heal any injured near him. Beside him, his SLOWKING used its PSYCHIC powers to strike at the poisoned army, focusing on any enemies that strayed too close. They'd go around the battlefield in this way, rendering aid to all who needed it.[break][break]

XBAA8Q5f

[attr="class","gideon-notes"]

[break]
circhester gang[break]
• love ya fam, thanks for the memories[break]
SLOWKING - PSYCHIC on poisoned enemies[break]
• gideon uses bracers to heal nearby allies[break]
forged equipment: bracers of HEAL PULSE

[attr="class","gideon-pkmn"]

[newclass=.gideon-wrap] margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; background-color: #272727; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border: solid 1px #232323; border-radius:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap b] color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap i] color: #cecece; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-wrap u] font: 800 12px Quattrocento Sans; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; text-decoration: none; color: #808080; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-main] padding: 25px; font: 13px Poppins; text-align: justify; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-pkmn] margin-top: -25px; margin-bottom: 15px; margin-left: 8px; display: flex; [/newclass]

[newclass=.gideon-words] padding: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes] background: #2b2b2b; border: 1px #232323 solid; border-radius: 3px; padding: 15px 20px 15px 20px; margin: 10px 7px 0px 8px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes h1] text-transform: uppercase; margin-bottom: 0px; letter-spacing: 2px; font: 600 14px Poppins; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.gideon-notes a] font: 13px Quattrocento Sans!important; letter-spacing: .5px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49f3a; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

ASH
she/they
castelia city, unova
Pansexual
gym trainer
civillian
10 height
10 height
hello world, i'm your wild girl
awards
15 posts
part of
TAG WITH @athena
athena oswald
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 2:43:43 GMT
athena oswald Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","rigid"]
[attr="class","rigidw"]

"Shit. Okay— fuck, okay. It's happening."[break][break]

The beam of light erupts from the earth. The warning call goes out. All hell breaks loose.[break][break]

But Athena stalls as she dons her armor. She looks into her lover's big, worried eyes, then at the child she'd come to view as her own. And for a moment she's frozen, fingers numb as a pauldron falls to the floor with a dull thud.[break][break]

Adelaide picks it up, brushes it off, and hands it over. Athena takes it, but makes no attempt to finish dressing. They swallow, and electric blue eyes lower to meet soft green.[break][break]

"I'm scared—"[break][break]

"You? Oh, come now. You're the bravest fighter I've ever met, love."[break][break]

Athena shakes their head. "Not about that. When this is all over..." A swallow. "They say we'll be sent back. We'll go home. And that means..."[break][break]

Her hands are shaking. Adelaide smiles and covers them with her palms, squeezing lightly. "But you have to go. You know that, don't you? They can't do this without you."[break][break]

Athena nods and exhales, shakily. Adelaide continues, "Do you know that place, right between sleeping and awake, where you can still remember dreaming? That's where we'll always exist together." Her grip on Athena's hands tightens and they realize she's just as scared as they are.[break][break]

When had she let herself fall this deeply? When had she drunk from the poisoned chalice of Galar and allowed it to seep into her bones? Twenty years ago she would have given anything to get out. Now, all she wants is to be able to stay.[break][break]

"I love you," Athena says, and leans down for a kiss. She wonders if it'll be the last one they ever share. "I'll come back for you." And then, because they want to leave with a promise they can actually keep, they say, "I'll never forget you."[break][break]

Her Stoutland is too old and too tired now to be ridden into battle. Athena arrives on foot instead, just as spry and ready to fight as she had been that first night in Hoenn. But this time, it's different. She's not fighting to prove herself, to try coming face-to-face with a god and proving victorious.[break][break]

She's here because of Adelaide, to protect her love and her home, even if it means losing everything.[break][break]

Behind her are her stalwart gym trainers, those she's trained with her own two hands— almost her own children, in their own rights. Athena isn't one for speeches, so they have nothing to say to those fighting alongside her. They just grin before charging into the fray, a battle cry erupting from their lips.[break][break]

The Dynamaxed enemies are the most appealing targets, but Athena waits to use her own Dynaband. Something tells her it may come in more useful later, when it's time to strike against their real enemies. Instead, she focuses on the vanguard. Her Drilbur's earthquake ravages the lines of poison Pokemon that swarm them, and aims to bury the Toxtricity general on the Cinderace's side of the battlefield.[break][break]

And Athena is right there alongside him, swinging with deadly and precise strikes. Each punch of her iron knuckles delivers a powerful close combat to the onslaught, and she cuts a swath right through them with nothing but her fists and a stalwart heart.[break]

U|rWh2O6

[attr="class","rigidnotes"]

notes.

in hammerlocke.[break]
says goodbye to her partner and promises to return :')[break]
drilbur uses earthquake against the poison armies and the Toxtricity general on the Cinderace side[break]
punching enemies left and right with her close combat iron knuckles

[attr="class","rigidpokes"]

[newclass=.rigid] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid b] color: #d49736; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid a] text-decoration: none; color: #d49736; font-style: italic; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #d49736; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid i] color: #d49736; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigid u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidtag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 20px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidtag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #d49736; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigid span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]

[newclass=.rigidpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #d49736; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.rigidpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

arti

Sera
Feminine
November 16th
Jubilife City
Bisexual
--
Former Beast
You don't wanna see me bratty~
awards
595 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sailorarti
Serena Malcolm
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:15:19 GMT
Serena Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sera3"]
[attr="class","text"]

The Winter Solstice was finally upon them, which meant it was time for to say goodbye to the home that she'd made for the past twenty years. But she'd always known this day would come, it was all a matter of when. She'd done all the preparation she could, constantly training and keeping an eye on the wall with and other's that were part of the City Watch, and making emergency plans and holding evacuation drills for the civilians in Circhester. [break][break]

The 'Thunder Bird', her tavern, was designated as a safe zone for the people to take shelter in as it had fortified cellars beneath the establishment. Should anything crazy happen they were to bunker down and take cover there. There were other safe zones sprinkled around the city but Serena wanted to make sure that while she was off fighting on the front lines, things were properly taken care of here.[break][break]

Heidi watched as Serena rechecked her bags refitted the leather straps on her clothes and adjusted the pieces of armor she had on as well. "Are you sure you have everything?" she asked softly. Serena could tell by the tone of her voice that she was feeling a little sad. "Yup, you made sure of that last night, remember?" she said with a small smile in her direction. "I'll be fine, Heidi." she said as she walked over and placed a reassuring hand on her shoulder. [break][break]

"You're strong. I need you to hold down the fort here for me. Protect the tavern and the people here while I'm away. I'm counting on you." she said as she gave her a squeeze on her shoulders. "This is just as important as the battle on the front lines, you know this." she said with one last pat on her shoulder. [break][break]

As Serena gathered the last of her things she grabbed Joker's pokeball. "Sorry old guy, you're gonna need to stay put today. I don't want you getting hurt." The years hadn't been kind to her shadow mime jr, and while he was old, grumpy, and angry he still actively wanted to do his best to help his trainer. But he knew that he would be more of an hinderance to her today so he reluctantly recalled into his pokeball and Serena slipped it into the pouch on her hip. [break][break]

"Come back safe and in one piece." Heidi finally mustered up the courage to say. Serena paused at the door and turned to give her a short but strong embrace. "Will do. You stay on your toes today." With that Serena was off to join the other's on the front line.[break][break]

[break]

Despite all the preparations she'd done before, Serena had never been part of war before. Not on this scale at least. Back in Kanto during the takeover she was just a little grunt handling missions behind the scenes. This would be something else entirely. She felt some anxiety settle in the pit of her stomach as she looked out over the sludge covered fields and the crimson covered skies. [break][break]

She waited for orders from her King () and Queen () while she watched the legion of poisonous sludge pokémon's stand off in front of them. There was no need to be scared when she was surrounded by the people that have been supporting her for the past twenty years. "Please help with clearing the fodder to allow others to aim at the Dynamax pokémon freely," Razz called out to them. "Circhester. Attack with all your might! Show them what we are capable of!" Summer's charge was an encouraging battle cry. [break][break]

With a sharp inhale Serena called out her shiny Gardevoir, Serenity. "Cut a path through the fodder for the rest of them." She ordered. Serenity then began to channel a pulsating pink pool of energy around her. PSYCHIC energy aimed to carve a path through the troops. Serena noticed leading the charge and attacking the Toxtricity generals. [break][break]

"I've got your back!" Serena shouted as she ran towards Summer kicking one of the sludge pokémon hard away from Summer as they attempted to attack her from behind. Serena took a deep breath as she readied a 'TRIPLE ARROW' of her own from her own weapon. She aimed at the generals as well. Hopefully their combined efforts would serve to help others reach the GMAX RILLABOOM. [break][break]

7aAIVBc9

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]gg: rusted sword
[break]

NOTES

Serena's fitted in custom battle clothes[break]
Says goodbye to Heidi and orders for her to help protect the civilians back home. To bunker up in the cellar of the tavern should things get hectic.[break]
Tells Joker(her shadow mime jr.) he's to stay put since he's old a crusty. No glory days for him anymore.[break]
Waits for her King () and Queen's () signal with the rest of her friends from Circhester[break]
Orders her Shiny Gardevoir to pierce through the sludge troops with her PSYCHIC energy. Meanwhile attacks the generals & defends 's back with her bow TRIPLE ARROW[break]
Has a bow made from Necrozma's dark fragments, 'TRIPLE ARROW'[break]
Twenty Year FC: FULL IMAGE

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.sera3]--accent:#98363d;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sera3]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sera3 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:25:41 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban1"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c1"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"][player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/491592643038543872/1123096196580397116/Wind_Temple_Sage_Boss_Colgera_Phase_2A_-_The_Legend_of_Zelda__Tears_of_the_Kingdom_OST.mp3[/player][break][break]

Time passes like a cigarette turning to smoke between her fingers, wisps of a past life slowly dissipated with the wind as she takes in the fleeting joys that this new life has to offer. But beautiful dreams have to come to an end, and when she finds her attention drawn from the endless depths of honey brown eyes towards the bleeding horizon -[break][break]

Bitter winds cut through their grasps, grazing her palms as an illusory Zacian rushes past them. Her howls resonate through the land, beckon her steps to follow as Mesprit cheers and zips on ahead.[break][break]

"They're calling, aren't they?"[break][break]

The answer lays upon her tongue but she hesitates to voice it. His touch is far too gentle for someone who doesn't want to let go, the way he begins to loosen his grip simply solidifies the fact that they both knew. If she won't take that step forwards, he must be the one to pull away, his fingertips almost slipping from her palms -[break][break]

She pulls him in, wraps her arms around his waist and lays her head against his chest. The winds may whistle and the others may call, but she stays to listen for a moment, to etch the quiet rhythm of his heart into her memories.[break][break]

"I-"[break][break]

"I know."[break][break]

This time, he holds on just that little bit tighter.[break][break]

"Always?"[break][break]

"Always."
[break]

She isn't alone as she steps onto the field, never has been in these 20 long years. In this memory long past where she thought she'd never find peace, they'd overcome the barriers that once separated them, built a home that would never yield to evils that threatened them. To love and to be loved, to find herself being coerced into taking her proper first swig of alcohol, to watch the beautiful union of star-crossed souls and to be guided as she follows in their footsteps, to share hope and joy that she'd never once have imagined nurturing.[break][break]

"For Circhester!"[break][break]

The ability to fight, the will to protect what matters the most. The coarse fur of Reiner's mane, the chilly winds howling in her ears, the roar of enemies bearing down on their homes, the vivid battle cries that have never once faltered - It all pushes her forwards without a shadow of a doubt in her heart, a grin tugging at her lips as she exchanges a brief glance with .[break][break]

"Flower-!"[break][break]

He doesn't follow suit. Of course he doesn't. Why would he ever when he's always held his silence even during their training sessions together? Pink petals surge from the earth, rushing towards the army of poisoned pokemon and sweeping them into the middle of a vicious Springtide Storm. And as always, Raziel follows flawlessly, ready to take out the mess and clear the path forwards.[break][break]

"Just ONCE!" She pouts, slamming her medical kit against the cheeks of a straggler as a Puff of Pollen bursts forth to blind. "We spent so much time working on it together!!"
[break][break]

[break]
_HjLlHkX[break][break]
✧ for the circhester familia![break]
✧ clearing a path for those fighting the BIGGUNS[break]
✧ Luxray uses SPRINGTIDE STORM to gather poison pokemon for 's followup[break]
✧ DAMN YOU RAZZ...[break]
✧ Uses MEDICAL KIT with POLLEN PUFF to hit nearby pokemon
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"]goodbye galar

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT[break][break]

[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban1"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/WxbTDhr.png);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c1"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/BFafbjT.png);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;color:#fff!important;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Dyfalu

Scotti
He/Him
January 23
Wyndon
Bisexual
Cake Decorator
Cadet
I might not feel pain, but I can still bleed.
awards
316 posts
part of
TAG WITH @biscotti
Biscotti Kingsley
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:34:47 GMT
Biscotti Kingsley Avatar

[attr="class","bisc"]

The wolf’s howl reverberates down the streets of Hammerlocke. It sounds like chapel bells. As the other citizens move to follow their guiding star, the brunette hesitates. His Incineroar turns to follow his gaze. “I just…I want to say goodbye.” Even if he did it earlier this morning. He wanted to say goodbye to his boyfriend a few dozen more times. But, maybe, that was just his cowardice talking.

A sigh passes his lips as he watches the aerial team take to the skies. “Hey, Jangle—” The cat’s nostrils leak smoke. Her refusal is curt and final. A single shake of the head that says everything it needs to. “A king without a mount isn’t very regal, huh?” Striped red shoulders lift in a shrug. “I could find a donkey and act like Don Quixote.” His grin falters as he reaches the gates.

His lover’s smile is forlorn. “Good eve, your highness.” There’s jest in the man’s tone, one made less apparent by the scar twisting his lips. “The kids wanted you to take a piece of us with you.” A familiar Wyrdeer stands beside the shorter man. Its warm chocolate eyes are doleful and a bit dopey, not exactly a battle mount. “Hey, uh, thanks. But you didn’t have—” Again, a single head shake stops him dead. “Yes, we did.”

The pair share a single kiss. It tastes of salt and regret. “I’ll see you later—” His voice isn’t confident. After so many years away from home, it’s hard to believe the last battle of come. That his only dream—leaving this D&D match behind—was now the last thing he wanted. “--Krookodile.” The pair squeeze one another’s hands. They both know it’s a lie. “Yeah. Be seeing you soon, Scotti.”

Before his reluctance freezes him entirely, the ‘king’ clambers onto the Wyrdeer’s back. With a hyah! they set out to follow the army to their destination. But, the whole time, his labrador eyes stay fixated on the wall fading from view. Jangle is returned.

His heart pounds as he stares out at the horde before him. It reminds him of The Mummy. The Pokemon before him make noises that are horribly wrong. Gurgles instead of howls. Gods, that’s fucked up. Beneath him, the pampered deer prances nervously. “Thank you, Crema.” A gentle hand is placed on the Wyrdeer’s head as the man dismounts. “Take care of them, okay?”

Gripping Stella tightly, the King of Smile slides from the cervine’s saddle. The deer vanishes in a pounding of dust and flying hooves. Around him, the sounds of war are deafening. The air above is a maelstrom. Giant tornadoes of fire rip at the distant figures of giant starters.

That seems to be under control. The army surges forward with shambling, single-minded determination. Scarred hands tighten on the now-faded ribbons wrapped around the haft of the spear. From his waist, a Tyrannitar emerges.

He offers a single wave at the familiar faces in the sky. After a quick survey of the field, he decides to focus on the Toxitricity. As he lifts the weapon, Biscotti reminds himself why he’s here. It’s not to get home. Nor is it any kind of glory. It’s because everything he holds dear is in the warpath.

And, real or not, he’d protect it.

“Hyah!” A flurry of two-dozen stars erupts from the tip of the spear. Eight of them head toward each poison-electric type. The physics of their trajectory makes no sense—resembling drunken drones—but each one remains on target.

“Rawr—” The Tyranitar grins. A sandstorm blossoms from its body, whipping at the poison husks in front of it. It’s ready to reenact Godzilla. But—seeing all the monsters around him—Biscotti is reluctant to join rank. Every gamer knows big battles are never what they seem. And, besides, the lizard was plenty big enough.

“Stomping Tantrum!” With a roar, the ground-type dives into the crowd of cannon fodder. Its attack shook the very earth beneath them.

NOTES

• His boyfriend loans him his Wyrdeer to reach the battlefield
  • Uses Swift from his spear on all the Toxtricity generals
  • Tyranitar rushes into the army and unleashes Stomping Tantrum

bUDB2OyO

[attr="class","bisc"]

[newclass=.bisc b] color: #DF4F52; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.bisc i] color: #D7262B; font-size: 10.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

lou

blue, murk
she/her
twenty-seven
october 29
goldenrod city, johto
grey-ace
lost dog (defector?)
executive
death inspires me like a dog inspires a rabbit.
awards
339 posts
blue murtagh DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @blue
blue murtagh
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 3:36:04 GMT
blue murtagh Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbase"]
[attr="class","star1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","starimg"]

[attr="class","star2"]
When the call comes, she rises to it. She’s different than she used to be, calm and determined rather than cagey and distrustful. Her feet plant steady on the ground alongside and their queen, . She follows the charge led by . When Theo moves, Blue moves. She promised to have his back—she’ll make good on this.[break][break]

Blue snorts, elbowing his arm affectionately. “Maybe we are. This a good time for an ‘I told you so’?” There’s a grin on her face that betrays the relief of potentially returning. Even if time has changed and her worn her down. Made the feeling of leaving into something that tastes bittersweet on her tongue.[break][break]

She has learned to live properly and fully. All of it alongside someone she probably wouldn’t have called her dearest friend if it had still been twenty years in the past. It wouldn’t even be a potential, not her superior. But it’s the comfort of how their connection has changed that allows her to find his hand for a moment as her other arm slings the charged up war hammer she carries up over her other shoulder. Her palm squeezes his and she looks up at Theo with a crooked smile, “No, thank you. For everything.”[break][break]

It means more than she can express.[break][break]

The dynamax band on her wrist flares to life then as she lets go and unleashes her galarian meowth. Richard shrieks in a glow of red as he grows. Fur standing on end as he charges forward with unhinged energy. Aiming to cut through the forces ahead of them with a sharpened volley of MAX-STEELSPIKE. Behind him, Blue swings through the remnants with her hammer—clearing the path as METEOR MASH sends opponents flying away.
[break][break]
2lxM1IPG

[break][break]
[break][break]
tldr;[break]
+ fighting alongside and [break]
+ dynamaxes g!meowth[break]
+ g!meowth uses max-steelspike on the opposing forces to break through[break]
+ following behind her Pokémon, knocking through their opponents with her war hammer, doling out meteor mash[break]
+ choice of weapon is a war hammer with meteor mash[break]

[attr="class","star3"]
[attr="class","petalpoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.petalbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#677fb5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Junkohz

Nilla
she/her
January 3
Wyndon
N/A
Trainer
civilian
131 height
131 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
299 posts
part of
TAG WITH @vanillakingsley
Vanilla Kingsley
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 4:15:30 GMT
Vanilla Kingsley Avatar
The area around the battlefield was tense as could be, with Vanilla standing amongst the many people around that had been just in time to look at the enemies greeting their arrival. Twenty years since they had first arrived here and been informed about the incoming plague of poison. She had been given a chance to run like the others in her company, but Vanilla adamantly refused, opting to serve with the reinforcements of this grand battle. Her beautiful assistant and begged her not to go, but alas, Vanilla's heart belonged in the front lines. They shared a kiss goodbye and separated as Vanilla arrived just in the nick of time.

Near the front of the pack behind the Skeleton and the Black Knight lay several Toxtricity Generals, each one commanding a unit of their own, with three gigantic Dynamax'd Pokémon that would tower over the rest of the battlefield. Vanilla knew she had very little in terms of finding a way to combat these fearsome beasts, but the best she could do was to offer them help in getting rid of those smaller pests.

Maybe one day she'd be a hero like them?

"Cauli, Moonblast!" The Altaria would raise its head, gathering enough Psychic energy before then launching a beam of energy at one of the Txoxtricity Generals.

@ | @

TL;DR:
- Vanilla bids her assistant farewell, has her first kiss and leaves for battle
- She arrives just in time for the battle to begin
- Cauli is called to battle and then uses MOONBLAST at a Toxtricity General

pTICtv1m + 15

close tab

played by

Nagato

Baki
She/Her
December 21
Saffron City
Bi
Gym Leader
Officer
dead flowers
pressed against my lips
156 cm // 5'1" height
156 cm // 5'1" height
oceans of angels, oceans of stars, down by the sea is where you drown your scars
awards
1,087 posts
part of
TAG WITH @2baki
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 4:48:59 GMT
Hyakkaryōran Tsubaki Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","petalbasetsu"]
[attr="class","star1tsu"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1tsu"]

[attr="class","starimgtsu"]

[attr="class","star2tsu"]You stare at the solemn eyes of the guardian til you are sure you see through them to the world within, the world this creature once inhabited, a world whispered of only in legend. Though it must have taken its last breath ages ago, it seems as if it is still alive. And in that murky past, you lose yourself, til you are sure history has seen through you the destruction wrought by this pokemon's unfortunate sleep. [break][break]

It is only then, when you feel you understand the emptiness in a hero who has lost, a thread of fate that has been severed, that the statue blinks. It stares back at you. And all you can do is stand there, as the opening of the end unhinges its jaws and swallows you both. [break][break]

You are a witness to history after all. Not just in spirit nor empathy, but a full on participant. And she, she is the hero born again who shall turn history itself along its axis, a pokemon who embodies hope for a world that has lost it, a pokemon that embodies the spirit to cut the future in twain amid a world that has abandoned progress. [break][break]

It is the light that beckons you. The heartbeat of the end. The same beating heart you hear in your dreams, in the depths of your psyche, summoning tremors that split you apart. It was that same heartbeat that you heard beneath the ancient tomb going on two decades ago, a sound you shall never forget. [break][break]

"It's here..."[break][break]

The end. The skeleton. Whether speaking of an event or that dreaded corpse, the result is the same, for it is both. It is the darkest day, it is the apocalypse manifest, it is the poison that seeps through the earth and burns away all it touches, the very thing that this hero so proudly defended against. And you, it is in you as well. The sea has made its mark on you, forever changed. [break][break]

You, who seek eternity, turn your head to the heavens and partake of this deep wine, how it tastes so bold and fresh, of the innocent and the guilty alike, of those who have nothing and those who have everything, of lovers, of the lonely, of children and parents. All succumb to eternity, all fall within it, toward the ever-onward march of time. [break][break]

But you, you're different, aren't you? [break][break]

Two decades, and not a single blemish on your skin. Though some might merely call it a genetic lottery, you think otherwise. There's a reason in everything, and mere random chance, mere mutation, cannot explain away all that has happened. The kiss of the sea, perhaps...[break][break]

You smirk as you turn toward the sky to face the skeletal embodiment of your dreams. [break][break]

The sight is haunting, it burns the eyes to look upon it. Even the smallest glimmer in that pillar of light is evident enough that you, small and powerless as you are, have yet to fall to the depths of eternity like so many before you. To glimpse upon it is proof that you still live, in sheer defiance. [break][break]

"The promise of the end, come at last."[break][break]

You raise the band attached to your wrist, and Ayame roars from the orb at your hip. Bathed in white light, the form of the venerable tree is dwarfed by the pillar of light she screeches at. And yet she grows larger in that very light, grows vast and towering, a tree to reach the heavens themselves. [break][break]

She pauses, admiration of her new form. [break][break]

And though you have never witnessed her so large before, you place your palm on her forehead to assure her, glancing toward the south at other giants just like those that appear on mountainsides. [break][break]

"Do everything in your power—Ayame, tear it apart!!"[break][break]

Vines thicker than buildings crawl from beneath the flower at her back, lashing out at the closest target, the Inteleon. [break][break]

As they do, you don't waste time. You turn your bow toward the heavens, searching for the skeleton hidden in the pillar of light. Source of your madness, source of your affliction, the cause of all your worries and sorrows the meaning of all your hopes and dreams. If you might bring its attention in your direction, if it might turn its singular eye upon you, that sole glowing core, that beating heart... [break][break]

You know not what would happen next. [break][break]

You stare straight into a glowing star and loose your notched arrow. The explosive growth of your Venusaur below your feet, your honed expertise in archery, and the bow's propensity to pull its shots toward large source of light... it all combines, to lend itself toward that single shot in its direction.[break][break]

A single, meaningless shot.[break][break]

jIP7H6Gy
[break][break]

+Tsubaki's bow, crafted with Black Fragments and tipped with venom, is shot in Eternatu's direction. A pitiful attempt to hit the source of the heartbeat that's tortured her for years. [break]
+Tsubaki's Venusaur uses G-Max Vine Lash on Inteleon, as it's the closest enemy target. [break]

[attr="class","star3tsu"]
[attr="class","petalpoketsu"]

[attr="class","rouxcredittsu"]

[newclass=.petalbasetsu]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d5bed2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalbasetsu]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.star1tsu]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.starimgtsu img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.petalpoketsu img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1tsu]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star2tsu i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.star3tsu] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/r3Sgi2E.png), rgb(160, 132, 155, 0.65); background-blend-mode: luminosity; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: contain; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredittsu]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

liekos

caturix
he/him
thirty-four
december 21st
wyndon, calar
demirom. pansex.
pro fighter, hitman
executive
show me
where the delicate stops
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
6 ft 11 in (~211 cm) height
you can call me king of the world
awards
223 posts
Cain Toman DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cain
Cain Toman
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 5:37:00 GMT
Cain Toman Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cain"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

It began.[break]
There was little time to lose.[break][break]

In the grand scheme of things, he hadn’t taken terribly long to contact those he’d trusted with the maintenance of the orphanage, directing any and all present at the time to begin locking the grounds down before fetching the trusty bird he’d befriended with initial reluctance so long ago. Armed to the teeth, he left those in his care behind and within the hands of those he’d personally trained in past years, spurring his Zapdos to glide as swiftly through the carnage and chaos as swiftly as its feet would allow.[break][break]

Before long, the sight of a familiar Wedgehurst entered his vision— and with it, the bulk of the conflict. Raging far within the distance had been The Black Night and The Skeleton, themselves— but between their skirmish had been numerous legions upon legions waging war upon those present. By the sight of caught within the fray, the call to action had been duly noted and acted upon.[break][break]

He refused to be any sort of exception.[break][break]

So with tongues of an amber flame ignited within his gaze, he drove through the crowds, eventually unmounting his beloved bird in favor of bringing forth one of his most trusted companions. With a flash amidst wartime, the embodiment of a golem—a Golurk—manifested within the nearby space before him, immediately beginning to become enveloped within an energy honed within the recent years in tandem to the Dynamax Band that resided upon his wrist. Coming face to face with nearby foes, the man brandished the sheets of ebon upon his arms, their talons glistening within the glow of tarnished daylight as a similar darkness overtook their forms.[break][break]

Without breaking a single bit of his stride, he swung his arms within a flourishing arc, carving through a nearby few of the armies that rivaled them that day as a Bitter Blade conjured itself betwixt piercing claws. One slash turned to two; two to three; three to many— all while a Dynamaxed Golurk sounded its eerie, bellowing cry amidst higher plains. With eyes settled upon the Cinderace some ways away, its hulking form slowly wound up before barreling towards its quarry, slamming a fist against the ground with such an intimate, knowing swing, yet forged stronger by its enlarged form.[break][break]

An Earthquake turned into a Max Quake.[break][break]

8inG60fe
[break][break]

TL;DR:[break]
The Drip(tm) is officially abandoned[break]
smoker is his timeskip look[break]
cain, alongside his g!zapdos, rides to the conflict— specifically closer to the gigantmaxed cinderace[break]
g!zapdos is recalled[break]
golurk is sent out and dynamaxed[break]
cain uses bitter blade (weapon) on the armies[break]
dynamaxed golurk uses max quake on the gigantmaxed cinderace[break]
crafted weapon: a pair of armored gauntlets (bitter blade)

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @rustedsword

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cain"]--accent:#f08f07;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 6:04:37 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1118409732936437823/1123118023784546364/In_a_Fury_IBO_-_SD_Gundam_G_Generation_Cross_Rays_OST.mp3[/player]
"SHOW THEM A RED WYNTER MEN!"

As the world calls to battle with a loud howl Kazimir is quick to gather his men and those willing to fight and lead them in the footsteps of the regal dog as it leads them and their royals to the field of battle. As they march it comes back to Kazimir in flashes, the reason for his being here and the reason he built himself over the years. If this was "that" battle the old High King once mentioned then this was their ticket home. Could he say it was his ticket home though? He's spent so long in this other world that it felt like he was tethered by the smallest of silk ribbons to it. Would he miss it if he left?

As they approached the battlefield an army was waiting for them that stretched from nearly one end of the Wild Area to another, a daunting image but still Kazimir knew that not even that would stop them. They're cause was too important to let it stop them. "Men! Today we show this skeleton and its little puppets that Hammerlocke's finest gleam like emeralds for a reason! To show them that neither their teeth, steel, or even poison can wipe away our brilliance! Now charge!"

As he ran with the others he withdrew a Pokeball that glowed with energy from his Dynaband as it grew larger and larger in his hand. With a hefty one handed toss he threw the ball and it opened up into a large Urshifu who's whole body was glowing with Dynamax energy while it Gigantamaxed as it set its shining eyes on the Gigantamax Rillaboom and charged ahead with its fist drawn back and launched it right into the ape's drum set to break it apart with a G-MAX ONE STRIKE.

As his titan partner found his opponent Kazimir found his own in the form of one of the Toxitricity generals who lead the army of poisoned Pokemon. "Your met by the Blacked Sword Who Cuts the Night Sky, Knight Captain Pokkenger! So return back to under the wing of your master! Come, Calybur!" He drew his great sword with one arm and raised it into the sky before slamming it down at the general's feet as its Ceaseless Edge made black splinters erupt from where it struck to stab into the general and the surrounding Pokemon.

[GOODBYE GALAR]
[tldr;]
- gives a speech to the soldiers of Hammerlocke
- sends out his urshifu who gigantamaxes
- g-max urshifu uses g-max one strike on the enemy rillaboom
- uses his weapon, calybur, on a toxicrity general with its move ceaseless edge
- salacs used: x1

7lXjxCx|
SALAC TIME!

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]
·
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 7:33:47 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sheba"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

the day has come. [break][break]

it's not to say she didn't expect it, no. there's no reason not to believe the prophecy when it's clearly told to them, and they already have an idea of what to expect. what she doesn't know, however, is how she should feel about something so big happening to children so small. there were still plenty of lives in the orphanage and, though it pains her to know, they'll probably be okay. [break][break]

it doesn't make the prospect of leaving any less bitter. [break][break]

so the day before, she has thrown a little party for them, for all the happy memories they need to share in the future. though she's somber, and age has stopped her from being as animated as she would have liked to, she's happy to know that they enjoyed those moments. yes, she's content, and will be all the happier to ensure a safe future. [break][break]

a safe future that they can forge, even if this is nothing but the fragments of a memory. [break][break]

age has worn the alolan ninetales who hails for the war, but she stands tall, and as elegant as ever, as she runs into battle with the same bright, trilling purr. "shiro! protect them!" the trainer calls out, scythe in hands as she runs into the fray. the blade of the black scythe cuts through sludge, and she takes a deep breath as the dynamax band glows. [break][break]

the ninetales grows, far bigger than anything she's ever seen before, and it lets out what should have been a purr (contorted into a low, guttural, rumbling growl) when she raises her head into the sky. her paws pay little mind to the now tiny armies of sludge when a familiar, green, thicker panel begins to form around her. what should have been a safeguard turns into MAX GUARD, still hoping to protect both herself, and her trainer, and her now long time companions, from the fires of a CINDERACE'S attack.[break][break]

all while the trainer slashes about, movements still fluid despite the time, and her body flickers in and out at short distances to ensure safety.

[break][break]
[break]

K|uMwcI7
[break][break]

TL;DR:

• orphanage is safe, here comes sheba
  • dynamaxing ALOLAN NINETALES
  • NINETALES uses MAX GUARD to protect against CINDERACE
  • using her TELEPORTING scythe to run around and slash/kill off sludge.
  • weapon: teleporting scythe
  • it's still Mei mei

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ @motostoke

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".sheba"]--accent:#a3c5ec;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

Aura

Brynn
She/her
September 17th
Castelia City, Unova
Pansexual
Volta Vice-President
Civilian
In this and every life
I choose us every time
1m62 / 5'3 height
1m62 / 5'3 height
Through my rise and fall, you've been my only friend
awards
150 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aura
Brynnhildr Erling
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 10:12:13 GMT
Brynnhildr Erling Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]
Zacian's howl still reverberates within her as they stand upon the battlefield; all four kingdoms united once more after two decades of protecting their own. She readjusts her armor and checks her weapons a final time before nodding at Spica at her left, who nods back in turn. 

[break][break]

After all these years, the time had finally come...

[break][break][break]

[break][break][break][break]

"And you know just as well I would've followed you anyway," she counters back teasingly at the keeper of her heart. 

[break][break]

They were both aware of this; neither would let the other go without a fight, like neither would actually fight to make them stay. They would go, together, for going 'not at all' wasn't an option either entertained. 

[break][break]

When his hand wrapped around hers she turned, laying her other hand across his and squeezed back. "I won't be going anywhere, Gwyar, as much as the battle will allow I'll stay by your side," I promise. The silent words that completed the true sentiment behind her words. Brynn didn't need to say them for him to know; she had promised him her everything. Today would be no different. 

[break][break] 

"We'll protect each other," she corrects him, then raises their hands and presses them against her chest. "And when this is over, we'll go home together." Brynn nods sagely before reluctantly letting go of her husband's hand. Not much later the signal to attack is called, and the chaos begins.

It only took them five minutes to get separated, but even when the distance between them grew, their onslaught never ceased. Flanked by Spica, Brynnhildr's chained daggers mowed down foe after foe with near grace, while the Lucario made sure none were able to attack them from behind. Before long they find themselves surrounded, just like they had been 20 years ago… only this time, they'd done it on purpose. Brynnhildr squeezes her dagger, the glint of a iridescent orb flickering; a spark of power flickering between her and Spica. The Lucario growls as the strength of its mega-evolution courses through its veins as it transforms, immediately harnessing said power in a surging Aura Sphere aimed at the Cinderace army's Toxtricity -and any of the goons standing between her and the Toxtricity- and letting it fly.

[break][break]

Brynnhildr on the other hand has laid eyes on , and joins up with the youngest member of the original Ballonea squad. "Back-up Pack has arrived, Ettie!" she notifies the girl, while keeping an eye on any potential threads aimed at her. Yet she cannot help but let her eyes wander across the vast sea of fighters; she catches an glimpse of Gwyar in the distance looking back at her, and she nods a wordless "stay safe" before focussing back on the chaos around her.

iPeZtBaf

[break][break]

+ Tagteaming with [break]

+ Lucario mega-evolves[break]

+ Lucario uses Aura Sphere on Cinderace's Toxtricity[break]

+ Brynn tags along with to protect her, keeps watching Gwyar from afar[break]

+ Ready to use Extreme Speed if necessary to save others[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:12px roboto;--accent:#920ad1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,909 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Jun 27, 2023 21:53:27 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blbqimg"]

[attr="class","header"]IF I WERE TO KISS YOU THEN GO TO HELL, I WOULD.

[attr="class","setting"]

Their time had come.
[Break][break]
Throughout the years, throughout the paintings, there were often times when Hoenn and Calyrex's ominous warnings faded into the mundanity of life. For reasons still left unknown, memories of their time before were more of a rare luxury now, which made adjustments easier and worries harder to come by.
[Break][break]
But when the first echoing of the skeletal's arrival came howling through their chambers, Penelope was the first to jump into action.
[Break][break]
"Ollie, get the kids!"
[Break][break]
She reached for their weapons.
[Break][break]
Once together, in hall they had called their home for the last 20 years, the queen of Motosoke steadied herself on the shoulders of their kin. Cal, now growing as tall as his father, was a rough mountain to match, but she met his eyes all the same, the danger of goodbyes already resting on her tongue.
[Break][break]
"I love you both so much."
[Break][break]
They were confused, of course. Angry that their mother was spouting such nonsense. But in the fog that warped her mind, something clawed at her, insistent, a twisting sensation that not even Ollie's presence couldn't ward off.
[Break][break]
"If we don't come back-"
[Break][break]
"What are you talking about? Where are you guys going?!"
[Break][break]
"take care of your younger sister, Cal."
[Break][break]
"Nononono. Why can't you let Aunt deal with it? or Uncle ? Why do--"
[Break][break]

"Eve."
[Break][break]
The mother's arms enveloped the child, cradling her in absolute adoration. A hard kiss is pressed into the side of her head.
[Break][break]
"Mom, please!"
[Break][break]
The brother had resorted to appealing to their father,  , all while his sister remained adamant in convincing Penelope. All they wanted was for them to stay. To finally abandon their work and choose them, just this once.
[Break][break]
Clearly, they didn't know their mother.
[Break][break]
"You remind me so much of her."
[Break][break]
All they got was a teary smile.
[Break][break][Break][break]

[Break][break]
Penelope licked her lips, thoughtfully.
[Break][break]
It'd been years since she had seen the rifts of battle in its fullest form. It was one of those memories she never mourned over.[Break][break][Break][break]

Strapped onto 's G-max Pigietto, fiery red trident fastened between her fingers and palm, the Queen of Motosoke sieged the sight of life. From the grassy overlays of wide-spanning fields to the bleeding skies, which crowed out its displeasures for those below.
[Break][break]
But more than the looming tragedy that greeted them, the Queen's eyes looked toward her subjects. The people she'd built a life with these last 20 years.
[Break][break][Break][break]
Beside her, there were and -- two names she'd never thought to consider the utmost reliable and dear. They kept themselves prepared for the rolling tides, wielding their shared memories like daggers.
[Break][break]
"Thank you," she would call out to them before distance became a hindrance. For what it was worth, whether its life or death awaiting them all, she was glad to have met them.
[Break][break]
Out on the outskirts of battle, other faces populated her mind. There was , who wore a grim face, bent eyebrows, and a twisted frown. Penelope thought better than to call out to him, but her thoughts never strayed from the appreciation it bared.
[Break][break]
" ! !!!"
[Break][break]
She dragged an arm around the old man's neck, pulling him into a half-hug.
[Break][break]
It was a night of booze and slurred confessions. At the edge of the bar, tucked behind a booth, a group of boisterous souls spent hours clanging glasses and bundling the last 20 years into one. It was near the end, where all sense had been swallowed down with the beer, that Penelope resorted to her truth-telling drunk self. did his best to contain her, of course, but he might've also found fun in the revelries being spurred from her mouth.
[Break][break]
"You're my best friend, you know that?"
[Break][break]
There were others who touched her life.
[Break][break]
, who must've been raining hell onto another path. , who she briefly met and mended bridges with.
[Break][break]
What a lucky life to have lived.
[Break][break]
"Pen," her husband said to her, eyes glittering green and gold. "I love you."
[Break][break]
"I love you too."
[Break][break]
"Let's do this."
[Break][break]
"Let's."
[Break][break]
While the king spoke to his troops, the queen kept to those his words hadn't touched. Chi-yu floated below, dynamax'd, with ripples of flames licking its underbelly. When she looks upon him, an unease explored her - it'd been ages since she'd seen its silhouette out for blood. And given the glint evident in its jade beads, something told her it was elated. Thrumming with exhilaration.
[Break][break]
'don't do anything crazy,' she projected out to it.
[Break][break]
It made no effort to respond.
[Break][break]
Finally, her attention turned to Zacian illusionary form. The gallant wolf maintained the decorum befitting its status as a hero.[Break][break]
"I see that you're ready."
[Break][break]
It was a light-hearted chide spent.
[Break][break]
Her gaze fluttered back to what stood before: three titans and the quagmires of noxious armies controlled by the unknown. A sight of toppling dangers; deserving of a hard swallow.[Break][break]

At the same time as her husband, to both herself and the others and the gods within their own ranks, she released an old ancient howl; one that's been building every day, every month, every year they'd spent forsaking their past lives.
[Break][break]
"Motosoke! We charge!"
[Break][break]

Slinging her arm back, a large sweeping arc took flight, spreading out her ribboning FIRE PLEDGE. it looked to converge with the others, all the while her spirit bid its own gift to the rillaboom: MAX LAVA PLUME.

[Break][break]

[attr="class","header"]SO THEN I CAN BRAG WITH THE DEVILS I SAW HEAVEN WITHOUT EVER ENTERING IT.

[attr="class","oocnotes"]+ weapon | FIRE PLEDGE[BREAK] penny thinks back [break] + Penny uses her weapon to attack Rillaboom [break] + Chi-yu dynamaxes and uses LAVA PLUME

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

Xlt8Fx3a

[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative; --accent:#c13f41; --bgimg:url(https://i.imgur.com/Z2nyBpw.jpg);[/newclass]

[newclass=.blbqimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; height:200px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blbqimg .header]text-align:left;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jun 28, 2023 1:42:08 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar
'S CRITICISM DOES NOT AFFECT SELENA'S JUDGMENT. Her people listens to her. For Hammerlocke, her decisions are set in stone.

The Kalosian royalty manages to sneak the dogstone, but each and every attempt the boulder returns to the same spot in the city. She knows this because every time she visits the basement, there is nothing there but her disappointment and frustration. But doesn’t know this, so she lets the Queen think she has done the right thing.

But perhaps it is for the right reason. An ominous wind billows through the atmosphere, the familiar acrid stench filling the air. The stone may have known this and is drawn towards its fate: the Skeleton is there and they have no time to waste.

When the gigantic, serpentine dragon emerges from the earth, she is watching the south from the Hammerlocke battlement. Paperworks on her hands, juggling the new discoveries made by the science department and the reports from her recons troops, she realizes that the prophecy CALYREX foretold 20 years ago is actually happening now.

"Gather my men." She speaks to one of ’s Kingsguard who have become loyal to her, lifting herself from her seat as she picks up her Black Pendant and the Dynamax Band. "It’s time for war."

The Queen reaches the battlefield with her power of TELEKINESIS: training herself for ten years to be able to channel this newfound psychic energy from Necrozma's power into her body to levitate from the ground. This gives her enough vista to see what is happening in the battlefield and what is the easiest and fastest way to reach the dragon and the knight.

"Our target is the Gigantamax Rillaboom. Lead our troops down that road and have our best knights rounding up the toxic Pokemons and their general. Recon, find a way around the Rillaboom. I'll deal with that monster."

Akhlys savors the power dripping from the sky as the poison dragon in itself DYNAMAXED upon its trainer’s commands. Selena, who flies alongside the UB Sting, watches the dragon use the MAX FLARE against the giant gorilla, hoping the HARSH SUNLIGHT that comes after will help eliminate the poison army. She nods cross-armed in satisfaction. "Good job, buddy."

Looking at the ground, she watches her army parry against the sludge creatures with their Pokemons. Her eyes caught in the midst if the battlefield the gaze of the unsuspecting ZACIAN, who is more or less neutral to her. Does it forgive her for what she's done, or is it not aware of her selfish interests?

"Let's get you to where you need to be, oui?" She speaks in her mind as she looks back at the hound, expecting the creature to understand her.

After Akhlys, she dives back into the battlefield, into where Zacian might be, and attempts to lead it to where the recon troops might have lead her.

kLqk9X3f

TL;DR
- SELENA ages physically (appears as SUYIN BEIFONG from AVATAR: THE LEGEND OF KORRA)
- SELENA is frustrated and disappointed about the failed doggy heist
- SELENA leads her battle troops into the fight, orders her men to battle the sludge army of Rillaboom and its generals and her recon troops to find a path for them
- UB STING: NAGANADEL dynamaxes
- UB STING: NAGANADEL uses MAX FLARE, expecting the HARSH SUNLIGHT to help eliminate some of the army
- SELENA sees ZACIAN, is somehow, more or less, apologetic as she goes down and guide it to where her recon troops lead them

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP