awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 6:32:46 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Oh! He'd been so close to surviving three turns! And it had taken him so long to win that dreaded seat, too! No matter. Surely he would hit the target again this time... right?

Determined to try again, Remiel returns. He sizes up the ball in his hand. He takes a stance. He narrows his hues of cobalt blue. Then, reeling his arm, he throws.
DUNK TANK + ♔

JO4Gpj_O

close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
265 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2023 22:26:41 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

In theory, Tori should be excellent at this. In theory. She wasn't exactly an athlete but her profession did cause her to be in physically fit combat form at all time. Her accuracy had been honed through countless grueling training hours. She was by no means a novice when it came to hunting. [break][break]

However, that was that and this was a dunk tank event. sat on the seat looking awfully dry. Tori tossed the ball in her hands a few times. "Fuck it," she muttered under her breath. She was just gonna have a go at it. No proper technique, no over thinking. Just her, the ball, and the target.[break][break]

9OzlXlyN

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]dunk tank
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2023 17:24:21 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
The Dunk Tank throne had gone too long without his butt sitting upon it, and it was about time someone corrected that. Only one person could fix that issue: Hideo himself.

And boy, was he eager to take another shot at claiming the Dunk Tank throne. He'd just have to take down to get it. No holding back.

x4vYqKtE
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 0:27:22 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Though he'd hit the target spot-on, his time on the 'throne' had been far shorter than the last. He had glared at before plunging in defeat. The next day, however, he returned.

Something told him she hadn't lasted very long on the throne either. Determined to steal it once more, he takes a deep breath and readies his stance. Then, after casting an apologetic smile, he makes his throw.
DUNK TANK + ♔

34bTLhh8

close tab

played by

myriascope

emi
no preference
july 27
heahea city
: ^)
ranger
elite
Don't waste your eyes on jealous guys, fuck that noise
awards
119 posts
part of
TAG WITH @emmett
emmett brookes
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 6:40:54 GMT
emmett brookes Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","emmett"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","topimg"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

It's time for him to take a shot at... whatever attraction people are gathering around. And when he takes a closer look, he realises that it's actually not a game that he'd enjoy if he gets up on that hot seat.[break][break]

But he's at the front of the line. Everyone's waiting for him to make the shot, even Na'au's cheering him on with a little dance. So he takes a shot and prays to whatever may watch over them that he misses.[break][break]

m4NFIx6u

[attr="class","ooc"] notes

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"]milky

[newclass=".emmett"]width:530px; margin:0px auto; background:#1f1f1f; min-height:200px; border-radius:10px; padding-bottom:40px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett"]--accent:#E7D27C; --speech:#E7D27C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett b"]color:var(--speech); font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .top"]height:120px; background:#242424; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-bottom:20px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .topimg"]background:url(https://i.imgur.com/4nplxxP.png); height:250px; margin:-100px 30px 20px; background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main"]color:#ccc; font:11px/16px 'Roboto'; background:#2B2B2B; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; margin:-20px 30px 0px; text-align:justify; padding:20px 0px 50px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox"]padding:5px 30px 0px 28px; margin:0px 20px; border-left:1px solid var(--accent); border-right:1px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox::first-line"]text-transform:lowercase; color:var(--accent); font-weight:bold; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]float:left; margin-right:10px; height:85px; width:85px; background:#222; padding:10px; border-radius:10px; border:1px solid #2B2B2B; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .textbox .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .main .pkmn"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-100px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img"]background:#111; border-radius:100px; padding:0px 3px 13px 3px; border:4px solid transparent; border-top:4px solid var(--accent); height:40px; margin:0px 4px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .pkmn img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .bottom"]background:var(--accent); height:30px; margin:0px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .milkycredit"]text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-35px; top:35px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett a"]color:#222; font:bold 11px poppins;font-weight:700;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc"]border-top:1px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.05); padding:15px 20px 5px; width:350px; margin:20px auto 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc a"]color:#c39c15;[/newclass]
[newclass=".emmett .ooc b"]background:var(--accent);font:11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; padding:0px 5px; color:#eee; margin-right:5px; font-weight:600; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 8:02:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","matiasbase"]
[attr="class","matias1"]
[attr="class","circleoutline1"]

[attr="class","matiasimg"]

[attr="class","matias2"]

his first attempt was a resounding miss but that's only because he felt bad for the person. this time is different even if he doesn't know the person. maybe it makes it a little easier.[break][break]

or does it hinder his performance since it takes away any satisfaction he gets? he wonders.[break][break]

"goodbye."[break][break]

zxbPIDOM

[attr="class","matias3"]
[attr="class","matiaspoke"]
[attr="class","rouxcredit"]

[newclass=.matiasbase]font:11px roboto;--accent:#5d464e;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasbase]max-width: 450px; height: auto;border: 1px solid #1a1a1a; border-radius: 10px; overflow: hidden; background: #252525;
[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias1]border-radius: 10px 10px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 220px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; justify-content: center; align-items: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg]width: 100px; height: 100px; position: relative; border-radius: 100%; object-fit: cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiasimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2]width: 350px; padding: 20px; font-size: 13px; text-align: justify; color: #eee; margin: 20px 0px 20px 0px; border-radius: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke]text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matiaspoke img]margin-top:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.circleoutline1]border-radius: 100%; width: 120px; height: 120px; background: var(--accent); opacity: 0.3; position: absolute; [/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 b]font-weight: bold; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias2 i]text-decoration:italic; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.matias3] border-radius: 0px 0px 0px 0; max-width: 460px; height: 50px; background: url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; display: flex; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rouxcredit]align:right; color:#AB4646; font-size:10px; text-align:right; padding:10px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,691 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 9:35:54 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar

Yet another short-lived experience on the dunk tank throne. Remiel was beginning to think he wouldn't reach his goal before the end of the carnival. And he was just about tired of plunging into the cold water below.

Even so, the prince dragged himself out of bed the next morning to give it another go. He repeats the same steps as the last time. His previous two throws, after all, had more or less hit the bullseye.
DUNK TANK + ♔

s1aFL4hA

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 22, 2023 15:27:24 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
And so, his time on the throne ended as soon as it began. But it would not be his last time trying to get on the throne; far from the last.

He wouldn't get a chance to dunk his dunker, so the dunker of his dunker would have to do. Hideo took the shot, aiming to dunk and reclaim his throne.

R6KTFopc

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 23, 2023 6:46:34 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]Wait a moment. She isn't hallucinating, is she? Is that seated upon the hot seat? Is this her next chance to get back at him for the second time he dunked her?[break][break]

Well, she'd be a fool not to take it.

[break][break]

Nf8PpHmP
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || dunk tank

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 13:18:52 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

DUNK TANK

Betrayal after betrayal...

"HAH!" A booming laughter echoed across the carnival as COMPLETELY FUCKING MISSED her shot, the ball pathetically inching past the strike zone and leaving Hideo untouched, unbathed, unwet, and all things loser-like.

I don't even know what I'm writing anymore.

Anyway, THE KING HAS RETURNED.

"You call that a throw?" Doug taunted his long time enemy for the throne, Eris Halla, as he grabbed the ball, raising it over his head baseball pitch style as his eyes zeroed in Hideo's. "It takes a true King to bring down a pretender, so..."

Now...

"GET OF MY THRONE ALREADY, !"

yKmrtb9E
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 13:29:02 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrie-cover"]
[attr="class","adrie-ban"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric1"]To the monster you became
[attr="class","adrie-b"]
[attr="class","adrie-c"]
[attr="class","adrie-lyric2"]I'll be your CONTRADICTION
[attr="class","top-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-content1"]
[attr="class","adrie-content2"]
[attr="class","adrie-img"]
[attr="class","adrie-img2"]
[attr="class","inner-finally"]She rolls her eyes at , readily grabbing a ball for her next attempt. So much for all the confidence he had.[break][break]

True king? More like a jester trying to claim the court. How funny would it be if she made the shot right now?

[break][break]

6hc9j5lc
[attr="class","bottome-acc"]
[attr="class","adrie-note"] || dunk tank

KAY OF PIXEL PERFECT
[newclass=".adrie-cover"]background:#2B2B2B;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:450px;padding:10px;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-ban"]position:relative;z-index:0;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/rd13hMM.jpg);-webkit-clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);clip-path:polygon(50% 0%,100% 0,100% 75%,0 100%,0 0);width:450px;height:200px;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric1"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:12px;text-shadow:1px 1px 0 #555,-1px -1px 0 #555,1px -1px 0 #555,-1px 1px 0 #555,3px 3px 5px #555;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2"]font-size:10px;color:#fff;letter-spacing:4px;position:absolute;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;text-align:right;padding-top:6px;margin-left:125px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-lyric2 b"]font-size:11px;color:#f41111;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-b"]width:0;height:276px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:-50px;transform:skew(-20deg);transition:width 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-b"]width:600px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-c"]width:590px;height:200px;transform:skew(20deg);margin-left:-78px;background-image:linear-gradient(rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3), rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.3)), url(https://i.imgur.com/LkangdN.jpg);background-position:114px 0;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content1"]background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/vQW3tEE.png);padding-top:40px;margin-top:-50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2"]font-size:10px;line-height:14px;color:#a9a9a9;padding:40px;background:rgba(255,255,255,0);text-align:justify;font-family:arial;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-content2 b"]color:#b76e79;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-bg"]background:#f1f1f1;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:150px;margin-top:10px;height:400px;background-attachment:fixed;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-heads"]font-size:10px;text-transform:uppercase;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:1px;background:#f9f9f9;color:#444;font-weight:900;border:solid 1px #2B2B2B;width:115px;margin-top:20px;font-size:9px;margin-left:5px;padding:10px 0px 10px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-icon"]transition:0.2s all;opacity:0;position:absolute;margin-top:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note"]font-size:8px;text-align:center;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;padding-top:18px;color:#fff;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-note a"]font-size:8px;font-family:roboto;letter-spacing:3px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-solid"]background:#ca3f46;height:20px;margin-top:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bottome-acc"]background:#581717;background-attachment:fixed;height:50px;margin-top:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img img"]margin-top:-80px;position:relative;position:absolute;margin-left:-30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-cover:hover .adrie-note"]transition:0.6s all;opacity:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".top-acc"]-webkit-clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 55%,100% 100%,0% 100%);clip-path:polygon(0 90%,100% 50%,100% 100%,0% 100%);background:#581717;height:100px;margin-top:-100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".adrie-img2 img"]shape-outside:circle(50%)!important;float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=".inner-finally"]padding:20px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

red

scarlet dove
she/her
January 21
Laverre City
bisexual
assassin
grunt
now everything
is down in flames
5'10" height
5'10" height
from the very beginning you have utterly failed to take action.
awards
196 posts
part of
TAG WITH @camellia
Camellia Lemaitre
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 14:09:25 GMT
Camellia Lemaitre Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","clt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Camellia stepped up to bat. Well, throw. This was all fun and games, right? Otherwise, she might feel a little bad about trying to throw a ball at the pressure point, waiting to release the kid into the water.[break][break]

At least they seemed to be having fun.[break][break]

"I'm not holding back, kid," she warned with a smirk.[break][break]

Though, if it didn't collapse, she'd definitely think this game was rigged.

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
DUNK TANK

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.clt2] --accent: #e0667a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]

[newclass=.clt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn .grey1] filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.clt2 .pkmn.grey1 img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; filter: grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
0vqk1alj
close tab

played by

Arti

Ji-Won Ki
She/Her
April 8th
Cerulean City, Kanto
Bisexual
Mercenary
Associate
You'll need it
like a craving
5'8 height
5'8 height
Maybe somehow I came off too strong to you~
awards
265 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tori
Victoria Beckett
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 18:42:38 GMT
Victoria Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","tori1"]
[attr="class","text"]

The first time up to the plate had been a smashing success, as expected. But she didn't get to stay on the seat long. But she wasn't upset by that. Taking a little dip in the hot weather was more than enough of a reward for her. As she approached again she saw a familiar face. Little . With a grin she tossed the ball in her hands a few times. "It's been a while shortcake," she said as she stood before her with a haughty grin. "You missed me?"[break][break]

2K2BRO2C

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]dunk tank
[break]

NOTES

𓆩♡𓆪 outfit

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.tori1]--accent:#a882b1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tori1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".tori1 .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 24, 2023 20:22:43 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Tough luck."[break][break]

Though wouldn't recognize the disguised underboss from her seat above the dunk tank, certainly would. His smirk is teasing as he laments her failure to knock the child from her carnival throne.[break][break]

When the ball is passed to him, he whips it. Hard.[break][break]

Channeling all of his anger toward Eris behind that throw, it would certainly do the job... if he managed to hit the target.[break][break]

GF18pXMS

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
+1 STAMP for dunking another character

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,398 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (CARNIVAL)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2023 17:45:08 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

the fact that it's on the stall brings him pause. normally, he would not even dare to knock his boss off his seat, silly game or not.

[break][break] but then he thinks about how crashed into him and at the bumper cars and well —

[break][break] revenge could be sweet.

[break][break] "sorry."

[break][break] he flings his ball towards the target.

[attr="class","ooc"]
niZqx0|0

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay a { font:bold 12px/12px 'Poppins'!important; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;} .littlejay img { filter:grayscale(90%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px; transition:0.2s all; } .jaytop img:hover {filter:grayscale(0%); transition:0.2s all;[/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP