POSTED ON Jun 30, 2024 0:08:15 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]MELODY OF MEMORY

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

MUSIC FEST
MEMBER-LED EVENT ; DIRECT INQUIRIES TO SHIV

[player]https://file.garden/ZoAil45LLl_qpNfe/extra/Musical%20MELOETTAAA!!!%20Theme%20-%20Pok%C3%A9mon%20Black%20%26%20White.mp3[/player]
[break]
Pokemon Musical - MELOETTAAA!!!

RISE UP INTO MY WORLD

SET BEFORE THE FIRST WAVE - IN LATE JULY A new resort island has seemingly appeared overnight by the waters between SOOTOPOLIS AND EVER GRANDE. Unbeknownst to many, this landmass was created by and his GROUDON, under Commissioner 's orders. The island is decorated, it's festive, and has the magical invitation that incites people to have fun.
[break][break]

All commodities for a music venue are present, from food plazas, multiple stages for performances and even accommodations for those who want to stay overnight. Security doesn't seem to be lacking, but with strong trainers with righteous hearts in every corner, no one would dare stir up trouble anyways. Everything as advertised are what it seems.
[break][break]

[break][break]

The caveat is that SPECIAL MAGNETIC FIELDS from the venue seem to interfere with signals and electronic devices for recording, leaving only radio devices for communication. This, however, promises an authentic experience as a once in a lifetime event void of recorded embarrassing performances and the lack of crowds who would rather watch through their phone screens at home.
[break][break]
This is the MELODY OF MEMORY -- a summer festival of music and songs for both those willing to make a break in the industry and perhaps those who just want to share the carefree fun of performance.

RENEW YOUR DEFINITION

People flock to the scene with expectations and excitement. The theme of the event was to make memories, spinning the negative of the venue's shortcomings and using it to leave a positive message.
[break][break]

Everyone is invited by TOP CHAMPION and newly inducted GYM LEADER , alongside special guest PETALBURG CURATOR , to participate, whether as a performer or an audience.
[break][break]

The security team led by ensure people's confidence in the event, knowing that a major player is in the field should things go south. However, it won't, since it's a day for fun!
[break][break]

The opening ceremony is held on the first day, and from there on, the people of Hoenn are free to wander about the island. Whether it's to see a performance of a friend who haphazardly registered, an influencer who promised their fans that they'll have a show at the event, or just join the list of people playing for fun at the last minute, they are promised casual, lighthearted fun.[break][break]

For those skeptical, they will soon learn that this was less of a MUSIC FESTIVAL and more of a GLORIFIED KARAOKE NIGHT (or day).[break][break][break][break]

ARE YOU A ROCKET?

IF YOU ARE A ROCKET CHARACTER, you can still participate. ICly, Team Rocket may "retaliate" by blaring performances of their own from SOOTOPOLIS CITY. The syndicate may view the performances set on the island as League propaganda.

MECHANICS

WORLD SO HIGH

For this event, you will be CREATING YOUR OWN THREADS WITH THREE CHARACTERS MINIMUM (YOU AND TWO OTHER WRITERS). For these threads, you will have FOUR ROUNDS OF POSTING. A MODERATOR WILL NOT BE MAKING POSTS, for this is entirely run by you and your fellow writers.[break][break]

Each round displays the part of the routine your characters will experience once they set themselves on the stage. It is up to the players on how they portray such, but GUIDELINES for each round should still be followed. Said guidelines are established below.
[break][break][break][break]

FIRST ROUND

The FIRST ROUND will have characters act out their backstage banter with their group right before their performance starts. A general EMOTION will chosen, though if none of it appeals to the current situation your character feels, then choosing the closest possible stretch is acceptable.

[break][break]

• EXCITED - 3x pokeball
  • CALM - 1x rainbow shard
  • NERVOUS - 1x sparkling dust

[break][break]

SECOND ROUND

The SECOND ROUND incorporates the show itself, with each member posting a SONG that their group PERFORMS on stage. There will be two segments for each post:
[break][break]

Each post should show how the PERFORMANCE of the song went. This can include audience reaction, a character perspective of their performance, various Pokemon helping with special effects and such. Besides this, they are also required to involve an INTROSPECTION of the song based on how your character relates to it.
[break][break]

Like the last round, choosing the closest possible stretch is acceptable if none of these apply.[break][break]

• HAPPINESS - 1x level tutor
  • SADNESS - 1x free evo
  • TENDERNESS - 1x honey
  • ANGER - 1x form change
  • ANXIOUSNESS - 1x shard of choice (not tera shard; blue, green, yellow, red shards)

[break][break]

THIRD ROUND

The THIRD ROUND displays your character's closing remarks to their audience. They will be free to shoutout any of the following to their fans if any had stayed up to the end of their show.
[break][break]
  • ADS/SPONSORSHIP- 50 PD
  • MERCH - 1x gacha ticket
  • ENCORE - 1x tm/tr
  • NONE/OTHER- 1x move tutor

[break][break]

FOURTH ROUND

The FOURTH AND FINAL ROUND will showcase the awkward exit of the stage after every performance. Share how your character feels after the performance (i.e. banter with group, silent shaking, etc.) alongside a ROLL ON YOUR LAST POST.[break][break]

This round rewards 50 PD & 1X TINCTURE OF OIDEION for completion.[break][break]

[img src="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/msikma/pokesprite/master/items/hold-item/throat-spray.png" title="1X TINCTURE OF OIDEION - TEACHES THE MOVE, 'SING', TO A POKEMON" style="box-shadow:none;border:none;float:none;"][break][break]

After your last post, feel free to submit the thread to MOD REQUESTS and add the link of your performance thread in your registration post for archiving purposes. Rewards can be added to your PC by then.

LET ME SHOW

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES.
[break][break]
[attr="class","ynospace"]

There must be a minimum of 3 CHARACTERS per group. Should there be more than four, only the THREE HIGHEST ROLLS will count for the tally.
  • ALL of your characters can participate, but each character can only be participate ONCE.
  • Please tag your THREAD TITLES WITH (MOM).
  • When making the thread, please make sure to start it in the BATTLE RESORT board if your characters are part of the LEAGUE.[break][break]

If your characters are affiliated with TEAM ROCKET, please create your thread in the SOOTOPOLIS CITY BOARD.
  • The group with the highest roll will be given a COOL CONTEST RIBBON. In character, this will be the group that the organizer is most fond of, which may or may not be necessarily be the best performer.[break][break]

Team Rocket characters will not be able to redeem a COOL CONTEST RIBBON; however, the highest rolling Rocket team will get bragging rights within the syndicate.
  • Each member can have DIFFERENT REWARDS. Please list them down on your final post before posting on MOD REQUESTS.
  • Should a thread get stalled out, feel free to SKIP as a last resort. The skipped character can still get their rewards (up until the round they finished) once the thread gets archived.
  • All threads will end at AUGUST 31ST, 11:59 PST. Threads not sent for archival will not be eligible for rewards.

REGISTRATION

AND HEAR MY DECLARATION

[blockquote][h1]MUSIC FEST REGISTRATION SHEET[/h1]
[h2]JOIN MY DREAM, IT'S JUST THE RIGHT TIME[/h2]
[b]CHARACTERS:[/b] @tag (at least three)
[b]GROUP NAME:[/b] (to be used at the stage)
[b]GENRE:[/b] (feel free to be vague. there's no need to stick to one!)
[b]THREAD LINK:[/b] link here[/blockquote]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Kost

Dragon-hooded girl
she/her
August 10
Fallarbor Town, Hoenn
Asexual
Minor Gym Leader
Ace (Civilian)
5'11" (180 cm) height
5'11" (180 cm) height
I wanna become a Pokémon!
awards
2,021 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andreavaneau
Andrea Vaneau
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 1, 2024 20:40:30 GMT
Andrea Vaneau Avatar

MUSIC FEST REGISTRATION SHEET

JOIN MY DREAM, IT'S JUST THE RIGHT TIME

CHARACTERS: , ,
GROUP NAME: Girlygang
GENRE: Rap
THREAD LINK: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/46303/girlygang-goes-on-stage-mom
close tab

played by

Magnetic

Admin Fox
He/Him
May 9th
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Archaeologist
Rocket Admin
An observer of eons cannot feel the warmth of another.
Single
5'9 (with hat) height
5'9 (with hat) height
The future will tempt you, the present will indulge you, but the past will shackle you.
awards
2,974 posts
part of
TAG WITH @magnetic
howard slayte
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 0:51:20 GMT
howard slayte Avatar

CHARACTERS: @tag (at least three)GROUP NAME: (to be used at the stage)GENRE: (feel free to be vague. there's no need to stick to one!)THREAD LINK: link here
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,180 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 3:09:00 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

CHARACTERS:
GROUP NAME: Terror Tots
GENRE: vibes?
THREAD LINK: link here
close tab

played by

myriascope

she / her
june 1
mossdeep city
oh nyo
student
civilian
I promise I'll never forget
awards
4 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitomi
hitomi yukimura
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 3:23:17 GMT
hitomi yukimura Avatar

CHARACTERS:
GROUP NAME: Sen-d Singing Crew
GENRE: (feel free to be vague. there's no need to stick to one!)
THREAD LINK: link here

close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
507 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 13, 2024 11:26:25 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar

CHARACTERS:
GROUP NAME: CCV
GENRE: KPOP ... esque
THREAD LINK: pkmn-hoenn.boards.net/thread/46610/mom-improvise-melody
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
436 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
MELODY OF MEMORY
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2024 9:37:33 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

CHARACTERS:
GROUP NAME: FEKARHAM