She/Her
April 8
Ecruteak City
Straight(?)
"Occultist"
Civillian
5'11" height
5'11" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
143 posts
part of
TAG WITH @tsuru
Mitsuru Kagami
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 22:42:05 GMT
Mitsuru Kagami Avatar
As Mitsuru held the shredded remains of an Egg Tutor disc in the palms of her hands, she wondered if Golisopod was really the best choice for this... Oh well. He couldn't be much worse than her Walking Wake, could he?

"Um... Maybe even gentler this time?"

And so, once again, the Golisopod returned to the sea.

zeFloha6
POKEBALL
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2024 23:36:41 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
It would seem that the Starmie and Walking Wake were starting to have a feud, each trying to catch the other off guard. And Hideo was caught in the middle of it all, doing his best to avoid getting dunked in the water.

And also hold onto whatever the Walking Wake found in the depths. Which was good stuff, mind you, but he had to ration his time between storing whatever was dumped on his lap and readying for whatever his Walking Wake had planned next.

_7r0TMKx TM/TR Acquired

Haul:
Devolution Stone x2
Level Tutor x1
Pokeball x2
Egg Tutor x1
TM/TR x1
close tab

played by

stallas

"shylock"
she/her
june 04
mt. silver, johto
heterosexual?
interpol engineer
cadet
critical mass of hearts and minds
5'2", 158cm height
5'2", 158cm height
there's a pretty big twist at the end. i doubt you'll like it.
awards
294 posts
Yujin Ha DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @yujin
Yujin Ha
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 1:40:58 GMT
Yujin Ha Avatar
[attr="class","yujin"]
[attr="class","top"]

It seems futile, but slowly the one-man job makes a dent in the net of rubbish. At this point Yujin has to go back to shore to drop exchange for a new bag, simultaneously stepping on a sharp soda can tab buried in the sand.[break][break]

"Argh!1!"[break][break]

vv46Oh5k

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]
1x level tutor, 1x clamperl, 1x pokeball, 1x salac berry, 1x tm/tr

[newclass=".yujin"]--accent:#366bcb; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote"]width:320px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 30px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .yujin blockquote b { font-size:13px!important } .yujin blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 370px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 310px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 35px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]

[newclass=".yujin .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

stallas

hawkins, gil
masculine
january 15
unova, castelia city
heterosexual?
surgeon
grunt
the unavoidable sun weighs in my head
5'11", 180cm height
5'11", 180cm height
Why'd you crown the most violent to be champions?
awards
46 posts
Hawkins DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hawkins
Hawkins
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 1:54:35 GMT
Hawkins Avatar
He's not diving so much as trying to teach his happiny how to swim, like one would a toddler.

Every now and then she'll go under the waves after some shiny bauble before natural buoyancy returns her to him.

Ei1EsFhD

1x clamperl
close tab

played by

Ceej

NONNIE, NYX
HE/HIM
December 12
Ballonlea, Galar
andressexual
Enforcer
GRUNT
in the low lamplight i was free, heaven and hell were words to me
awards
658 posts
onyx straub DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @straub
onyx straub
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 2:40:08 GMT
onyx straub Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","nornery"]
[attr="class","text"]“This again, huh?” he asked, looking down through the shimmering sea at the fake Clamperl staged far below. Around him, people splashed in the surf, taking joy in the shining sun, the good weather, and the brief peace.
[break][break]
Onyx sighed, and dove.
[break][break]
GFoqUpDL

[break][break]
[break]
7 august 1x pokeball

[attr="class","ooc"]
[attr="class","tag"]
[break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]
[newclass=.nornery]--accent:#9B1C47;[/newclass]
[newclass=.nornery]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h1"]font:bold 15px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery h2"]font:bold 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.1px[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .text b"]font:bold 12px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .tag a"]font:bold 15px Poppins;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".nornery .credit a"]font:10px Poppins!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,059 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:04:12 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

Clamperl

He reached into the water casually, yanking out a... vaguely familiar looking gem.

"... Close?" He asked his girlfriend, shaking the dynamax candy in his hand for her to judge. It wasn't exactly a shiny megastone, but it did look very gem-ey... if not particularly pretty.

He leaned his head top her own as she began to reminiscence, grinning.

"Get used to it, love. We'll be makin' a lot more memories together."

tH7_pfVU

TL;DR:
-AUGUST 1: 2, Pokeball
-AUGUST 2: 30, Level tutor
-AUGUST 3: 10, Pokeball
-AUGUST 4: 35, TM/TR
-AUGUST 5: 18, pokeball
-AUGUST 6: 97, Dynamax candy
-AUGUST 7: 31, level tutor

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:15:00 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar

CLAMPERL DIVING

Summer fun.

Pokeball.

"More plastic." The blonde declared, unable to mask his disappointment as he unceremoniously dumped it back unto his basket.

"Perhaps Hoenn's littering laws should be more... punitive." The blonde muttered to himself as he stood up and stretched along the pier, grunting. This would be his 7th dive. It would be the last one for the day; he hoped it would be a good one.

2Nt0qZSc

TL;DR:
August 1: 96, Dynamax Candy
August 2: 83, Devolution Stone
August 3: 21, Pokeball
August 4: 74, Form Change
August 5: 39, Move Tutor
August 6: 10, pokeball
August 7: 29, level tutor

close tab

played by

Dynamo

Silv, Silvi
He/Him
Twenty-Six
May 1st
Montenevera, Paldea
Heterosexual
Scholar
Senior Ranger
awards
274 posts
part of
TAG WITH @dynamo1
silverio delfino
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:25:02 GMT
silverio delfino Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]

a little closer to a grander prize, but still yet so far. silverio couldn't particularly recall treasure hunting being as strenuous as this back in paldea...

M8vxGV_t
[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Aphrodite

Ai
She/Her
Twenty-Three
June 12th
Rustboro City
Heterosexual
Ranger Nurse
Lavaridge Ranger Captain
n/a
Single
5'4" height
5'4" height
awards
255 posts
part of
TAG WITH @airi
AIRI WATANABE
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:30:44 GMT
AIRI WATANABE Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","airipost"]
[attr="class","post"]

[attr="class","tag"]

clampearl diving

With all of the warm weather throughout Hoenn, Airi and her Pokémon find themselves spending a lot more time at the beach. This time, Airi is playing around in the waves playing water tag with Bean and Ginseng. To be honest, Airi and Bean were the only two fully engaged in the high energy game. Meanwhile, Ginseng took the more relaxing route by taking a slow dive underwater to explore the seafloor.

[break][break]

vHWs6vSu

[attr="class","airipost5ooc"]

8/1 Ability Capsule [break][break]
8/2 Poke Ball [break][break]
8/3 Poke Ball [break][break]
8/4 Gacha Ticket [break][break]
8/5 Incense [break][break]
8/6 Egg Tutor Move [break][break]
8/7 Egg Tutor Move [break][break]

NOTES

* just keep swimmin', swimmin'!

[break][break]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
MADE BY GUNSMILE

[googlefont=Poppins]

[newclass=.airipost]--accent:#E0994A;[/newclass]

[newclass=.airipost]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.3px;line-height:17px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost a"]font:12px Roboto;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h1"]font:18px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost h2"]font:16px Poppins;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .tag"]letter-spacing:.5px;text-transform:uppercase;line-height:18px;font:800 14px Poppins;color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .post b"]font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn div"]background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .pkmn img"]margin:5px -7px -10px -7px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit"]width:125px;background-color:#1c1c1c;font-size:10px;margin-top:7px;padding:3px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".airipost .credit a"]font-size:10px;font-weight:800;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Teddie

Black Dog, the weakest beast
He/Him
November 9th
Goldenrod
Heterosexual
Assassin
Beast
5'3" and 1/2 height
5'3" and 1/2 height
awards
881 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hitoshi
Hitoshi Inoue
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 4:36:09 GMT
Hitoshi Inoue Avatar
[attr="class","hitoshi-temp"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-hdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-bnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-anibnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-litebnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-darkbnr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-dvdr"]
[attr="class","hitoshi-cont"]
[player]https://file.garden/ZaGpjXeHfDeFela_/Luvsicinstrumental.mp3[/player]

"This sure as shit beats the battin' cage." Says the dog while he holds his sword like a baseball bat. Periodically, fish jump out of the water. His blade finds purchase upon them. They fall into the water, dead. It passes the time and hones his skills. His Lapras scoffs at the act. The dog's aim can't be denied. After a particularly fine cut, he sees a glint of gold in the guts of a fallen fish. Diving into the water, he pulls out another bauble.[break][break]
"Man. I'm rollin' in dough."

X9elLA2Y

@tag

[attr="class","hitoshi-notes"]❖ notes go here
❖ more notes go here

[attr="class","hitoshi-pkmn"]

[googlefont=Finger Paint]
[newclass="body"]background: #303030; margin: 100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-temp"]width: 460px; background-color: #272727; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/62HXhIs.png'); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; margin: auto; padding-bottom: 50px; box-shadow: 8px 8px 8px #1f1f1f; border-radius: 2px; overflow: hidden; margin-top: 20px; margin-bottom: 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-hdr"]height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 1;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-bnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/8YCSJH0.png"); height: 260px; width: 460px; filter: grayscale(1); position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-anibnr"]background: url("https://i.imgur.com/VEjesuZ.gif"); height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 3; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color-dodge;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-litebnr"]background: #dc143c; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 4; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: color;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-darkbnr"]background: #272727; height: 260px; width: 460px; position: relative; z-index: 5; margin-top: -260px; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-dvdr"]width: 460px; height: 70px; background: url("https://i.imgur.com/C9VewuA.png"); margin-top: -70px; position: relative; z-index: 9; margin-bottom: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont"]font: 12px calibri; font-family: Calibri, Candara, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; letter-spacing: .5px; color: #bbb; padding: 0px 50px; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont b"]color: #DC143C;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-box"]height: 80px; width: 80px; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/QeaR2PV.png"); margin-bottom: -12px; border: none; box-sizing: border-box; background-color: transparent; padding-top: 20px; box-shadow: 0px 0px 0px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .vdice-value"]border: none; background: none; color: #272727; font: 800 25px Finger Paint;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-notes"]width: 300px; padding: 20px; border: 1px solid #2a2a2a; border-radius: 10px; background: #272727; color: #bbb; font: 10px calibri; letter-spacing: .25px; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn"]text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-pkmn img"]background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/zgh9HN2.png"); height: 56px; width: 68px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs"]background: #272727; color: #bbb; border: 1px solid #bbb; position: relative; z-index: 2;[/newclass]
[newclass=".hitoshi-cont .audiojs .progress"]background: #dc143c;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

cass, cassie
she/her
seventeen
november 7th
petalburg city, hoenn
grey-aroace
student (private school)
civilian
single
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
awards
517 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cass
Cassandra Kubrick
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:37:29 GMT
Cassandra Kubrick Avatar
[attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"][attr="class","emapkmn"]
It's actually Azelf who knows requests Cass' attention as she tears her mind from the pokéball questions, presenting ... ... the little Shellos holds a vibrant red crystal in its hands. What the hell. Who left that dynamax candy here?!

kvVI6GKW august 8
COLLECTED
3x pokéball
2x ability capsule
1x incense
1x tera shard
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
CLAMPERL (100 PD) - 50-55
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
TERA SHARD OF CHOICE - 86-90
BIG PEARL (150 PD) - 91-94
DYNAMAX CANDY - 95-99 can only be won ONCE.
MEGA STONE - 100 can only be won ONCE.

[newclass=".emapkmn"]height:40px;width:40px;background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100%;margin:0 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,580 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:54:07 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","frlandslide"]

[attr="class","frlandslide1"]

[attr="class","frlandslideimg"]

[attr="class","frlandslidetop"]
CLAMPERL DIVING

[attr="class","frlandslidemid"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid2"]
[attr="class","frlandslidemid3"]

Giving in Razz jumps into the water, adjusting easily to it having lived by the beach for so long before he goes down with a water breathing mouth piece. Seeing what he could find, but his luck wasn't much, not until Salem started pointing at something below them.

[break][break]

[break][break]

1reAuRKw[break]

08/01 - Salac Berry [break]
08/02 - Pokeball [break]
08/04 - Pokeball [break]
08/05 - TM/TR [break]
08/06 - Gacha Ticket [break]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.frlandslide]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslide1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslideimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.frlandslidemid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 b"]color:#9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=".frlandslidemid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3 hr]color:#151515;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidemid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidetop]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot]border-top:solid 1px #9d4848;border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidebot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #9d4848;[/newclass]
[newclass=.frlandslidepoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#9d4848; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ema

fen (mille)
dee/dem/der, they/them
twenty-one
march 9th
mossdeep city
aroace
office worker (cracker)
grunt
4eva
single
5' height
5' height
awards
443 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fenelle
Fenelle Miller
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:55:05 GMT
Fenelle Miller Avatar

Ralts is once more happily floating, now taking up duty to look after Fuecoco as she goes on onward, and onward. Fenelle does force them to a halt, however, as dee thinks to see something interesting in a cluster of rocks ...

hoJxxGtY
COLLECTED august 8
1x pokéball
1x level tutor
1x clamperl
1x incense
2x form change
1x devolution stone
1x tera shard

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85

close tab

played by

ema

sporty pathfinder
they/them
twenty-four
december 27th
near santalune, kalos
biro grey-ace
ranger
elite
single
6'1'' height
6'1'' height
awards
400 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lutgarde
Lutgarde Dijkstra
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 6:59:48 GMT
Lutgarde Dijkstra Avatar
Lutgarde grins as they watch Sylv do a little dance, a dance that Noh joins after a few moments of considerations. The Sylveon seems quite happy about the company, however, and reaches out some bows to their team partner as he joins up.

QtMNUzKy august 8
COLLECTED
2x pokéball
1x tm/tr
1x clamperl
1x gachapon ticket
2x big pearl
1x dynamax candy

POKEBALL - 1-25
LEVEL TUTOR - 26-30
TM/TR - 31-35
MOVE TUTOR - 36-40
EGG TUTOR - 41-45
ABILITY CAPSULE - 46-49
BLUE SHARD - 56-60
GACHAPON TICKET - 61-65
INCENSE - 66-70
FORM CHANGE - 71-75
SALAC BERRY - 76-80
DEVOLUTION STONE - 81-85
close tab

played by

solo

Violence/Violent
April ???
???
Combatsexual
Punching
???
6'5 height
6'5 height
awards
78 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gaius
gaius marcellus
CLAMPERL DIVING
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2024 8:28:04 GMT
gaius marcellus Avatar
This was boring. 

Diving was boring. 

This was no place for him, and so he was about to leave, but then he heard it. The large resounding roar of a pokemon, and there was another pokemon or was it a collection of pokemon combined? 

This was something he wasn't familiar with but it was intriguing. It was intriguing enough for him to not leave this godforsaken place. So silently he watched. 

UIIxMhyf

Treasures Gained
Blue Shard
Tera Shard
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven