200 posts
Althus Rex DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @althus
Althus Rex
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 9:36:42 GMT
Althus Rex Avatar
When faced with a big wave, you had to go and surf on it. That was the law of surfing. No matter how dangerous, no matter how risky, you had to surf on the big wave.

So when Rex bore witness to a big wave, there was only one thing to do: surf it until it crashed into the sand and disappeared into the ether. This was the type of wave that they spoke of in legend. A wave so impeccable that everyone described in their own cool surf stories, but nobody ever actually saw.

It was here.

Rex had to surf on it. He ran forward.

8/2
MAGIKARP SPLASH
yf6Ck5Nz

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,649 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 10:53:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo's panic was undercut by the cheering of the onlookers; Uxie-disguised-as-him had pulled the trick off, a solid Primarina Twist.

The real Hideo was desperately trying to think of some way to get Uxie to stop - but from the sounds of things, it was going for the same trick again.

He felt a small tug on his hand - a familiarly-gelatinous hand, tugging him down to get him to sit down.

His Ditto just wanted him to enjoy his time, while Uxie pulled off some sick tricks.

62ZkZ45o Attempting Primarina Twist

Point Count:
2000pts
close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 12:29:58 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

The trick was far simpler, and easier than Zachary thought. Was it beginner's luck? Or more on the Mantine's effort? Zachary felt himself spurred forward and the simplest lean, led to a feverant and swift shot forward. As the flip ended, and they returned to gravity-- Mantine led them into the wave, where they landed and surfed it easily. [break][break] "Whoooooh!!" Zachary cried as he rode on the friendly Mantine. THe Mantine whistled with joy, enjoying the surfing trip. [break][break] Watching from a distance, Hermes saw as Zachary successfully did the trick, and stick the landing. Both joy and jealousy showed on the Alola Raichu's face as he didn't hesitate further. He soon hopped on his tail, and sped forward to the shore and water to start playing with his trainer too. [break][break] This time, Zachary choose to try a Primarina Twist! This one required flips, and a personal one--if the Mantine could accommodate. As the next wave came, Mantine sped up and raced for the edge up above! [break][break] "Here we goooooo!" Zachary cried as they jumped, flipped and finally Zachary jumping himself in hopes to stick the landing back on his partner Mantine... [break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Event Post for Mantine Surfing.[break]
Performing trick roll: Primarina Twist 50 and up. [break]
Point Total for Zachary: 500

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Zaber

He/him
Trainer
Civilian
awards
380 posts
part of
TAG WITH @zachary
zachary stellar
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 12:32:30 GMT
zachary stellar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zachary1"]

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","text"]

Forgot to roll from above. Sorry. Again. [break][break]
UD8sCdxE
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]
@tag @tag @tag
[break]

NOTES

Event Post for Mantine Surfing.[break]
Performing trick roll: Primarina Twist 50 and up. [break]
Point Total for Zachary: 500

[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zachary1]--accent:#1f8999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zachary1]font:12px Roboto;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 b"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 a"]color:var(--accent);font:12px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 u"]text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h1"]font:800 18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 h2"]font:800 16px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .text b"]font:bold 12px Montserrat;letter-spacing:.1px;line-height:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .ooc b"]font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zachary1 .pkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]

[break][break]

close tab

played by

Eps

Ina, Yu, Yuyu, Yui
She/Her
Twenty-Five
February 21
Petalburg City (?)
Pan
Historian/Anomaly Ecologist
Elite Ranger
I don't want
To imagine a past, that doesn't have you in its future
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
120 lbs. | 5'8" height
To truly know one's self, look back on the marks you've made in history
awards
1,825 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yuinahigashi
Yuina Higashi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 13:29:15 GMT
Yuina Higashi Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","yuina"]
[attr="class","yuinatag"]

[attr="class","yuinamain"]

After being unceremoniously tossed into the throw of the waves, Yuina managed to come up from the water, slumped over the Mantine's back, only to be met with the uproarious laughter of . For all of the trouble he was worth, he stood atop his own Mantine, beaming at her follies.[break][break]
"Alright trouble, I want to see what a veteran can do," she offered wrly after hoisting herself up back onto the water type. It seemed though that she wouldn't have to enact any justice for herself just yet, the karmic efforts of the universe were going to help her out.[break][break]
"And you make it look so easy," Yuina laughed as he too made a great show of eating waves just like she did.[break]
This was certainly a bit harder than the instructor made it sound and look as she stood up on the mantine to give it another go.
[break][break]

[break]
B6KDAyu_

notes[break]
Primarina Twist![break]
Total: 0[break]

[attr="class","yuinapoke"]

[newclass=.yuina]margin: 0 auto; width: 420px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333,-2px 2px 0px #333333,2px -2px 0px #333333,-2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius: 5px;border: solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina div.quote_body] margin: 10px -25px -20px -20px!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinamain]border-radius: 5px 5px 0px 0px;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:30px 35px 40px 35px;text-align:justify;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;font-family:poppins;[/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag a] color:#272727!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinatag] text-align: center; font-weight:bold; margin: 0 auto; background-color: #272727; height: 20px; width: 420px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina b] color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina i] color: #cecece; font-size: 10px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina u] text-decoration: none; text-transform:uppercase; color: #A4DE52; font-size: 10px;font-family:Quattrocento Sans; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuina a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:bold 10px Quattrocento Sans!important;letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.yuinapoke] background-color:#272727;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;padding-bottom:15px;border-radius: 0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/her
April 7
celestic town
bisexual
mail courier
cadet
5'8 height
5'8 height
awards
215 posts
keiko mori DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @keiko
keiko mori
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:40:18 GMT
keiko mori Avatar
[attr="class","keicam"]

"I'm fine," she urged Pelipper. The pokemon was unhappy to see how she had failed the trick the first time. She hadn't fallen into the water, but it had been a near thing. Still, he was being a worry wart. "I know what I did wrong. I can get it this time." Pelipper's expression demonstrated anything but faith in her. She attempted anyways.

iWsR|w9|
magikarp splash
[newclass=.keicam] [/newclass][newclass=.keicam b] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam i] color: #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #fd85e0; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.keicam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font: 800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

ghostfinch

she/he/they
march 11
fallarbor
pansexual
grunt
5'6 height
5'6 height
awards
197 posts
part of
TAG WITH @clover
clover matamata
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:43:26 GMT
clover matamata Avatar
"WAHOO!!" His magikarp splash had been effortless. Beginner's luck was real. They pumped a fist in the air to celebrate alongside their whooping. Psyduck stayed close but its confused expression was a little offensive. Or, perhaps, it was the same one it always wore. Regardless, nothing could kill Clover's confidence. They decided to follow up with a different trick for variety.

2a9tsd3z

ATTEMPTED TRICK: PRIMARINA TWIST (50-100)
HAVE: 5000 pts
close tab

played by

Ghostfinch

She/Her
January 5
Dewford
Lesbian
Ranger
Elite Ranger (ooc)
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
852 posts
robin coello DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @robin
robin coello
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:44:46 GMT
robin coello Avatar
Okay, so she didn't land it.

That was fine. She had done this last August and had given up quickly. This time, she was in it for the long haul. People around her were nailing the Magikarp trick already. She needed to make it happen for herself, too. She didn't need to warm up. The secret was going full speed ahead!

|0eK1M2I

ATTEMPTED TRICK: MAGIKARP SPLASH (95-100)
close tab

played by

inmediasres

Eddie
HE/HIM
Thirty-nine
MAY 18th
Cascarrafa
GAY
Soldier
Private
eyes of an angel
lay me down
500000+ infamy height
500000+ infamy height
we still believe in love, so fuck you!
awards
709 posts
part of
TAG WITH @eddieh
Eduardo Hisakawa
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 15:58:19 GMT
Eduardo Hisakawa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sunboy eddieh"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","leftcolumn"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","tagnotes"]
[attr="class","tag"]mantine surfing!

[attr="class","subtext"]we'll take a swim in the deep blue sea; i go to leave, and you reach for me

[attr="class","textbody"]
Okay, yeah, that trick had gone about as well as expected. Eddie wiped wet strands of hair away from his forehead as he regained his footing. The black bull snickered smugly from his spot in the sand, [break][break]

“Yeah, alright, fuck you too,” the trainer jeered as he flipped the Tauros off, “But this one's gonna knock yer fuckin' socks off!” [break][break]

No guts, no glory. As Eddie and his aquatic mount neared some higher waves, he braced himself for the nauseating flips required to execute the daunting Magikarp Splash. Surely nothing could go wrong when attempting a trick of this staggering difficulty... right? [break][break]

pd6EAUXG [break]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]roll for Fri 8/2
[/i]![/i][/div]
[attr="class","pkmn"]
[attr="class","dashdash"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","milkycredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[/div]

[newclass=".eddieh"] --accent:#FFB546!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy"]--accent:#FFB546;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy"]width:450px; margin:0px auto; background: #222; border:solid 1px #232323; box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border-radius:10px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy b"]font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody i"]font:italic 11px/15px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; border-bottom:1px solid #474747; color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; height:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .inner"]display:flex;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn"]width:100px; padding:20px 20px 0px 20px; margin-top:10px; margin-right:30px; float:left; border-right:1px solid #1A1A1A;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .avatarimg img"]height:70px; width:70px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030;  [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn"]margin-bottom:-50px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .pkmn img"]border-radius:100px; background:#222; border:1px solid #1A1A1A; padding-bottom:7px; height:40px; margin-right:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes"]font:10px/12px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; padding-top:30px; margin-left:0px; padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); } .sunboy .leftcolumn .tagnotes a { font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .tagnotes .tag"]font:bold 15px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .sunboy .tagnotes .tag a { font:bold 16px/15px 'Poppins'!important; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .textbody"]font:12px/15px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.3px; color:#bfbfbf; text-align:justify; padding:40px 40px 40px 10px; width:300px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .oocnotes"]text-align:right; margin-right:10px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-top:-10px; } .sunboy .oocnotes a { font:bold 11px/11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .dashdash"]height:10px; width:70px; float:left; margin-top:30px; margin-right:20px; background-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".sunboy .bottom"]height:50px; background-color:#272727; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; z-index:5; position:relative; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .milkycredit"]font-size:11px; position:absolute; z-index:99; left: 12px; bottom: 58px; border-radius:100px; color:#ddd; opacity:0.6; } .sunboy .milkycredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#3a3a3a!important; } .sunboy .milkycredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; font-size:14px; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".sunboy .subtext"] padding-top:5px; font:italic 9px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.7px; text-transform:lowercase; [/newclass]

[break]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
3,020 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 17:49:54 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Oh, no thanks. I got my own Mantine."[break][break]

Tempest politely refused the offer of a rental one, unclipping a well-worn Dive Ball from his belt. Honey was one of his pokemon that didn't actually battle; he was more of a spoiled pet. Honey was still fast and capable, though! Temp figured this year that maybe he would give the Mantine Surfing a shot.[break][break]

They set out on the waves, wetsuit clinging to his body, and attempted their first move.
[break][break]
rIU0psrd

[attr="class","tag"]@surfing

[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
🔗 STARMIE 720

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,404 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 18:02:23 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twtgm"]
[attr="class","main"]

To no one's surprise, least of all his own, Cillian's first attempt at the hardest trick in the book goes poorly. Comically so. Lugia's never going to let him live this down.[break][break]

He just hopes that hadn't seen that.[break][break]

Deliberately picking a different Mantine to the previous one, as if it were the Pokemon's fault that they'd failed, he tries again. He was nothing if not stubborn.[break][break]

"Magikarp Splash."[break][break]

aCX2zxn5

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]0 PTS

[attr="class","pkmn"][break]

[newclass=.twtgm] --accent: #765d75; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; color: #aaa; font-family: arial; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 12px; font-family: arial; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twtgm .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tsukistar

Elliot
They/Them
April 12th
Lavaridge Town
Pansexual
Ranger-Coordinator
Cadet
5'9" / 175 cm height
5'9" / 175 cm height
Would you like an adventure now, or would you like to have your tea first?
awards
643 posts
part of
TAG WITH @el
El Sunderland
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 18:30:28 GMT
El Sunderland Avatar
Of course, these wild tricks would take practice to fully achieve. El yelps as they fall from the Mantine's back, and is sent into the drink...

... Though, they couldn't help but laugh brightly as Bibidi - giving them a flat stare - fishes them out of the water. This was fun! Though, they had a feeling she wanted to advise them to be more careful, by the look on her face.

Climbing onto the Mantine's back though, they were prepared to get back into the thick of it. They wanted to pull it off, some way some how!
Primarina Twist
k8X8OCyk
close tab

played by

Tagger

Arbok Nine
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,730 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 20:18:09 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

The first trick was a success. A good start, if Thomas had to say so himself.

Perhaps feeling cocky, or hoping to get it out of the way quickly, Thomas went for broke, and attempted the Magikarp Splash

o7PCozI_

tags: @tag
notes: 8/1 - Primarina Twist +1000
8/2 - Magikarp Splash FAIL

close tab

played by

Tsukistar

They/Them
May 14th
Ecruteak City
Pansexual
Phantom Thief
Grunt
5'11" / 180.3cm height
5'11" / 180.3cm height
Fox tails hidden under wedding dresses
awards
734 posts
part of
TAG WITH @makotokurumi
Makoto Kurumi
MANTINE SURFING
POSTED ON Aug 2, 2024 20:54:43 GMT
Makoto Kurumi Avatar
Perhaps it's partly thanks to their athletic abilities, but they are surprised when they're actually able to pull off a trick, first try! Makoto is unable to help a soft and startled laugh as they hear applause from a handful of spectators.

Well... They supposed they may as well keep at it then, right?
Primarina Twist
xd3Ty3gH
1000/8000 Points
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP