He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 10:47:59 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

When speaks on Lam’s role in the battle against Groudon, Navy’s eyes are vacant. He was deep in Area Zero when Kyle Lopez died, too far away to make a difference. His best friend died, and he was not there to help. He’s thankful Lam was there, especially if he saved Ollie and Melody’s lives. Burying one friend was hard enough. Burying Ollie and Melody would have crushed him.[break][break]
He rights himself by the time and finish saying their piece. Clearing his throat, he adds one remark to the room amidst the noise he’s sure will follow on this and many other subjects.[break][break]
There’s only one problem I see with Lam, Josh, and Gwyar: they’re all gym leaders in important cities. This war’ll come to Mauville and Lilycove soon enough. It’s not like they’ll have to leave their cities if they get promoted, but gym leaders are powerful symbols, too.” It’s why he lined up a successor for himself before handing off Dewford’s gym. “Just something to think over. Like I said, Lam’s more than cut out for the Elite Four chair either way.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Navy feels some survivor's guilt over not bein at Primeval thanks to Ollie's comment hehe. Agrees with the support for Lam thus far, but warns it might be prudent to leave gym leaders as symbols of hope for their cities during the war.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Pilo

Melly
she/her
July 9
Lilycove
Straight
Idol
Top Champion
Oup
Single
5'6 height
5'6 height
hoenn
awards
3,545 posts
Melody Miro DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @melody
Melody Miro
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 13:38:20 GMT
Melody Miro Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Melodypog3"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Melodypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-subtitle"]
If it’s war that you want then you got it. If it’s pain well I brought what you need.

[attr="class","Melodypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Melodypog3-icon"]

She sighs, as Dahlia comes to her rescue and manages to provide melody a momentary reprieve. [break][break]

The conversation shifts over to the topic of a new pick for the elite 4 and so melody just goes with the flow. " ?! Genny from the pokemon center? No shit.  Love that for her. I told her she had potential and she should take the gym challenge. Glad to see I was right" she says as she hadn't checked up on the girl in forever but was very proud to hear of the progress she had been making. [break][break]

However when Navy bring sup josh Melody feels saddened by what she was about to say "No. No way. isn't ready. Knowing Kyle, he probably did it just to see if Josh would actually strike against the highest power josh recognizes." she says as unfortunately, as she could not speak for the dead. [break][break]

"Regardless, Like and mentioned, I share the same concerns. I commend him for all the good he does as a gym leader but I'd rather see him continue that good work than add more to his plate by placing him in a more difficult position."
[break][break]

Virizion was still with , and terrakion had gone with someone named ? Hmmm "Seems like the swords of justice are moving on from the original three. grabbed the attention of Cobalion recently, probably moving on since meloetta chose me as hers. Seems like I need to pay those two a visit." [break][break]

"I agree with the points on Hideo, if he was older I'd believe he would be perfect for being an elite 4 member but he's too young.The public would be upset if we made a young child a member of our elite 4. and I had the opportunity to collaborate together during the island concert project, sweet girl, but I'm unaware of how she is in a battle and would like to see it for myself. and are both people I'd be interested in seeing rise. However, if we all agree those two are the ones who are our choices I can go interview them myself and see if they're even interested in such a position and vet them more thoroughly." [break][break]

As brings up the point of assigning a gym leader in sootopolis. "No way, Noooooo way. Do not assign someone to be a gym leader at sootopolis." she says as melody was vehemently against it. [break][break]

"My tenure as a gym leader was AWFUL after they took over the city. I was harassed daily, my gym vandalized, no one wanted me there, no one even visited my gym at that point cause it was dangerous to go. Things are already so fragile there I don't want to mess with it and leave it as it is for now. Petalburg needs more attention at the moment."

[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","Melodypog3-bot"]

[newclass=.Melodypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Melodypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Melodypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Melodypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Melodypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#ffa8cc;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Melodypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Melodypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Melodypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Melodypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Melodypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#ffa8cc!important; }.Melodypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Melodypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Melodypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Melodypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Melodypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Melodypog3-post i { color:#72b4ff; }.Melodypog3-post b { color:#ffa8cc;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Melodypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Melodypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Melodypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-i
tems:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#ffa8cc;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Melodypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#ffa8cc!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass] [break][break]

Notes [break]
. talks about a new potential elite 4 member and shares her thoughts about the new potential canidates. [break]
. Shares with the group cobalion's interested in since navy mentioned terrakion and virizion.[break]
. Against 's idea for a new gym leader in sooty.
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 22, 2024 14:37:51 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE V

Fashionably late.

Fernando did not answer. Nonetheless, Doug expected— well, hoped really— the man to get back to him later down the meeting.

The conversation moved on to ELITE 4 Candidates. Most present had someone in mind. He had his issues with the more high-profile amongst them.

", , and... are all beloved gym leaders; at any other time, makin' them Elite 4 would be a good call, I think. Maher specially." He said, not entirely able to mask his still remaining, if slight, distaste, for the master of faster. "As things are though, I believe it'd be a blow to public morale in their cities— specially Maher and Devlin."

Too close to Petalburg, and people had a tendency to assume the worst in times of war.

He refrained from commenting on the others— he didn't really know much about them.

and were really, really close to , but he barely knew them beyond their names and faces.

He had only met in passing, and he had seemed a little too impatient and temperamental during that... surprise meeting with .

He literally knew nothing about beyond having seen his name floating around in a number of reports.

And it didn't take any braincells to know how he felt about being even mentioned on a war council.

His gaze slides over to as he makes a crack, lightly tilting a brow, before turning his gaze back to the table

"." He suggests bluntly. "I don't think his strength and experience are debatable, both as a trainer and a combatant. And I dunno about anyone else mentioned— , maybe?— but he has actual military and command experience. We're at war and he is a soldier and officer, through and through."

Seemed important, given that some E4 members were even serving as generals.

Despite past disagreements, he was already back to working for them, and had been granted access to Tapu Koko. It seemed like past disagreements had already been buried. Plus, they had former rocket admins present. Old disagreements seemed minor.

And, unlike most who people who left— Thomas never stopped fighting rocket, even while alone.

TL;DR:
-Thinks this is a bad time for to be taking competent gym leaders from much needed roles— mostly due to public morale issues.
-Doesn't really know enough of the non gym leader picks to vouch for any of them.
-Suggests Thomas Benoit, because, like, duh.
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2024 3:52:48 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","pilotsb illie"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","topimage1"]

[attr="class","subtextbox"]
[attr="class","lyrics"]
who's afraid of little old me? [break]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

[attr="class","imgavatar"]

once returns the squeeze of hand, whispers settle into slight shadows and tension eases out of the shoulders. it furthers as the conversation shifts into recommendations, a topic she's not entirely involved in.

[break][break]

nevertheless, she listens intently as suggestions are rattled off. each one seems sound, presented clearly and with an air of faith as if they're being lifted from ancient scripts to be given newfound life by the gods.

[break][break]

and in a way, are they not seated at the highest point of olympus, selecting their next champion amongst mortals to ascend for the elite four?

[break][break]

her mouth opens, then, as both and leave remarks on the symbolism of gym leaders. the olympic flame dims beneath the suggestion, alone, and she offers a small kindling to keep it burning.

[break][break]

"would these gym leaders not inspire their prospective cities more if they are selected to rise to the highest position a trainer can achieve outside of champion?"

[break][break]

her idle hand - unoccupied, the other still settled closely to 's - strums lightly against the table's surface. it hums through the veins to the beat of a violent war drum.

[break][break]

"the gym circuit is, obviously, not my area of expertise, but majority of our elite four members - past and present, even - have ascended from the gym leader position. with or without setting up a successor beforehand, challenges are not being accepted regardless, so why can they not assume both roles until after the war has passed?"

[break][break]

the concept, truthfully, feels a little outside of the realm of reality for her. it's close, tangible, but she can't quite pull it in from beyond and rearrange its spatial matter until it makes sense. she knows, whether she wants to admit it or not, the many faces around this table will pull back enough curtain to see clearer.

[break][break]

perhaps, she need only wait.

[break][break]

tldr;[break]
- observing for rn[break]
- offers rebuttal to and 's mention ab gym leaders being a powerful symbol - would they not garner more strength among their cities with the higher rank?[break]
- that's all i got for now :doggyaphe:

[attr="class","oocnotes"]aqua assembly.

[attr="class","pbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","mcredits"][attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".illie"]--accent: #E37474!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
I'll leave you
RUINED
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,910 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 24, 2024 6:49:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","devil coveted"]
[attr="class","headerhh"]

[attr="class","topimage2"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","postbox"]

Names are listed like role call. Starting from the top, Penelope listened to the droning, her eyes skipping from the various mouth pieces echoing between the chamber walls.
[break][break]

Eventually, her eyes land on , as he redirected the conversation, listing off his own opinions, as though betrayal didn't still rest on his lip. The more she stared, watching him speak, hearing him hide between possible lies, the faster her finger tapped against the wood below.
[break][break]

Why was it, of all people, it was and that arrived at her aid? Not , not . Not anyone she gave a shit about. Her eyes flicked to . They were always more alike than she ever cared to admit, but even this was a little much.
[break][break]

" would be a liability to the league as Elite four. If you disagree, listen to our Head ranger and go through the reports shared. We don't need another Martyr," A small breath paced her next words, , Razz Kingsman ( ) , and  do the job just fine from the grave."
[break][break]

Their deaths were still ripe in the public's mind. Adding another body would just be wasteful.
[break][break]

"I like Genny, but she isn't ready."
[break][break]

The others were easier targets to dismiss. For better or for worse, their records were marred enough to press for caution. Even still, she felt a struggle overcome her throat. Like the initial pang of hesitation before plunging a knife into another's back.
[break][break]

" and has the public support, but I think there are better candidates with better records. has promise, but would be an unnecessary external hire. would bring to question his illegal vigilante activities and outspoken opinion of the League. Which, I don't think I need to explain, would be a PR nightmare. "
[break][break]

She still recalled her little interview with the disgruntled ex-elite four member. Listening to him speak was like hearing an old friend prattle on about their ex, and woes of what could've been but never was. The pieces were all there: passion, sincerity, strength. But they were jumbled. Bunched up into mashed piles of disjointed questions.
[break][break]

And The League couldn't afford more questions.
[break][break]

" and make the most sense, although I'm more partial to . Not only would his relationship with Virizon and Tornadus be beneficial to our efforts, he's been a consistent gym leader with shown battle prowess. His accolades extend past his victories, with a reputation that precedes him, both within and beyond these walls. He would be my recommendation."

[break][break]

As distant as they were, it didn't take an intelligence agency to explain the shared pride many within the room felt for the trainer. That, alone, warranted more than a simple mention due to his tenure.
[break][break]

"Even our own might make for an interesting suggestion."
[break][break]

Or another trick to sway the undecided.
[break][break]

Regardless, at the end, her gaze returned to .
[break][break]
"But regardless of our choice, I think we should reserve more time to focusing our discussion on a more pressing matter: like if our goal is to eventually take the battle onto Kanto soil, what should be our next steps now? We already discussed counter measures against Rocket troops extending into Rustboro and Oldale, but not of how we should continue to view their two prong assault. Where and how shall we divvy our attention? Our resources? Necrozma, the Unowns, Lugia - how will we combat them if they were to push forward from multiple fronts again," A swift glare was sent to - a reminder that not all had been forgiven, or forgotten. "and going forward, lets try to be honest with each other. I would hate to overlook what could potentially become a trump card to our cause, and save hundreds from injury, all because of baseless suspicion."

[attr="class","ooc"]
[break]

[attr="class","headerhh"]

[newclass=".coveted"]--accent:#A54339!important; --headercolor:#a543391a!important; [/newclass]

[newclass=".devil"]--accent: #A54339; --headercolor: #2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid #2d2d2d; position: relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .topimage2"]background-image: url(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/GBa3F-YW4AAXMBv?format=jpg&name=4096x4096); background-size: cover; height: 250px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil b"]color: var(--accent); font: 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil i"]color: #ddd; text-decoration: underline solid #444; letter-spacing: 0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .inner"]padding: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 20px 60px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left: -5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil-b .chartag"]font: 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent); text-align: center; margin-top: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .headerhh"]height: 20px; background: var(--headercolor); opacity: 0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc"]font-family: Poppins; font-size: 14px; color: #555; padding: 5px 10px; text-align: center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .ooc a"]color: var(--accent); font:500 15px/15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam"]margin-top: -30px; width:440px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".devil .pkmnteam img"]filter: grayscale(0);[/newclass]

[newclass=".devil .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 11px;[/newclass][newclass=".devil .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.7s all; color:#434343ba; opacity:0.8;[/newclass][newclass=".devil:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

- gives her pov on the current rotation of suggestions [break]
- recommends the most [break]
- tosses out 's name [break]
- suggests refocusing on more pressing matters: resource allocation given the rising threat of rocket

close tab

played by

crow

the ascendant
she/her
twenty-eight
November 03
sootopolis
demisexual
councilwoman
champion
i got new love, new skin to wrap myself in
awards
3,190 posts
part of
TAG WITH @freya
freya morningstar
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 16:10:54 GMT
freya morningstar Avatar

she demands action and suggests a coffee break. her fingers curl. her jaw tightens. has nothing to say in the face of her snapping. reassumes the helm in an attempt to correct their course and when she confirms she knew of 's avatarship, freya retakes her seat. 

she settles carefully, almost meticulously, and withdraws her tablet so she can start taking notes. the pen shakes with every scratch; she listens, because speaking would open the floodgates to her frustration, but it is 's voice that is the cool balm to her anger. 

her expression when she looks at the professor is a grateful one, a tenderness that hardens when her gaze turns to .

apology?

's words return to her. higher-ups speaking of dissident, twisting the truth around kyogre's attack. she recalls the battle in crystal adrenaline clarity - zacian turned away from the harbinger, raising her sword against a leviathan their intelligence had hypothesized she would never be able to overcome.

she does not comment, but she does scribble in her tablet. so too does she note 's lack of commentary on sootopolis, and on . the rocket boss's warning still rings in her head. 

makes her stylus pause. she sets it down and drums her fingertips on the table. 

" is right. the nature of the league, our role in this, is to staunch the bleeding as our enemy cuts us. we do not have the luxury of ignoring our wounds, lest our own people turn against us. if we take the fight to kanto's soil, we spread ourselves too thin, and leave ourselves open to further takeover. 

"perhaps 's unique position in our government can help persuade his region to send their military to kanto. we do not have the numbers, or the power, to do this on our own.

"the solgaleo project is in the works to combat the likes of necrozma. and can speak more to that."
 her words falter. she looks at illie, and thinks of her promise, remembering the ache of the woman's manic fingers tangled in her own, nails biting into skin. 

suspicion has already cracked the foundation they all stand upon. she will not invite it here.

the moment passes, a heartbeat and nothing more, but noticeable with the way she swallows her words. she flicks her stylus over her screen and presses onward.

"our gym leaders are not supplements to war generals. i will not put a target on someone's head by instating a sootopolis gym leader. we have some level of freedom given the nature of our accords, but a grab for power can and will incite violence. sootopolis needs league security and aid. i have a relief plan in the works.

"per amnesty, i've made note to tighten the vetting process and rearrange the distribution of our applicants."

"and regarding our new elite four, i suggest we take the time outside of this meeting to narrow down our top three picks and have a discussion with each. we need not make this decision with haste. we waste precious time discussing the details when we should be focusing on this."

she waves a hand towards the map of hoenn, and of rocket's spread. 

"i believe 's right. we make monroe a priority. we need information. and we need a bargaining chip." she blinks. "and we need to better understand kyurem's prophecy."
AQUA ASSEMBLY
freya withdraws
must play defensively
suggests reaching out to galar to attack kanto
mentions solgaleo project
no to sootopolis gym leader
notes amnesty
notes illeana's lack of reaction to sootopolis/walsh (eyebrowraise)
suggests finalizing e4 outside of aqua
monroe is a priority & the kyurem prophecy is now a priority

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,064 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 17:12:30 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar

AQUA INITIATIVE V

Fashionably late.

"I was actually thinkin' up something like that myself, Ms. Morningstar." He said, snapping the folder shut in his hand.

Whatever else he thought about the councilwoman's words, he zipped it for later, focusing in on one particular part of her input.

"Rocket Kanto invested considerably for their latest victory."

Soldiers were not an infinitely renewable resource. Human beings had an 18 year growth cycle— give or take couple of years. With how little morality Rocket operated under, it could well go as low as... 10 years, for some totally random, non-fandom specific number.

"It's been almost exactly 7 years. Between the rockets they lost, the soldiers and civilians they killed and the refugees that escaped to different regions..." His hands squeezed together tightly as he said this. "There's a limit to how many troops they could've recuperated since the original kanto war and their failed johto takeover."

He hummed.

"So I do think now's a good time to test their defenses." He said, before moving his gaze over to . "Though I'm not sure delegating the task to Galar alone is feasible."

Nevermind Remiel's own current shaky relationship with his homeland—

"No state would go to war on another state's behalf." Not without a clear cut benefit to themselves. Maybe for a vassal state, but Hoenn hadn't fought so hard and so long just to surrender its sovereignty to another power that might bring down rocket.

"But— at this point, most regions have their own little branch of rocket." None as considerable as Hoenn's, for obvious reasons, but they were still there, being a pest. "With the fall of Kanto, the attempt at Johto, and now the landing on petalburg— it should be clear to all nations that Rocket Kanto doesn't intend to just be some hermit kingdom."

There was no other way to say it— Rocket Kanto had imperial ambitions of expansion. At least, that was how it appeared. And if they took over Hoenn, with its unique combination of unique weapons and otherworldly resources—

"The danger Rocket represents not just to other regions sovereignity, but to the 'rules-based international order' has been made clear. " He said after a moment.

"Sooo... I'd like to propose reachin' out as well, but not just to Galar. I think we should reach out to all our allied regions." He said, ignoring his nerves. Proposing ideas at the table was always nerve-wracking.

"I also believe we should not try for prolonged conflict to start with— rather; we should propose a single, joint operation. Test both Rocket Kanto's defenses as well as the effectiveness of an alliance." With some luck, results (and maybe a little bit of a sunk-cost fallacy) will help keep the alliance steady. "If each nation need only invest a relatively few troops and resources of their own, they should be more amenable to any plans."

No single nation needed to shoulder the resource burden of conflict with Kanto Rocket, if a number of them came together.

TL;DR:
-Likes 's proposal, as it resembles what he had been cookin in the 'noggin.
-Decides to build up on it.
-comments on the limited nature of human resources, and the time it takes to build them up
-recalls the many such resources Rocket lost during Kanto and the failed Johto takeover
-comments on the investment rocket Kanto made to surprise attack Petalburg with overwhelming numbers.
-thus, vocally agrees with Freya that now's a good time to test Kanto's defenses.
-Does not think Galar alone would do it if asked, however.
-Points out that all regions are now aware that Kanto Rocket is not some hermit kingdom. Any claims of rocket hoenn and rocket kanto as distinct entities have been swept away by their most recent and obvious conjoined operation.
-Mentions Rocket Kanto's actions suggest at ambitions of old school Imperial expansion— a 'dick move' by modern international law standards.
-comments on 'international rules-based order' stuff; tl;dr: nations project their legitimacy on the world stage through agreed upon laws and other things; rogue states challenge that legitimacy when allowed to do as they please.
-Proposes reaching out not just to Galar, but to all allied regions; not for a prolonged conflict, but a single operation meant to test not just rocket kanto's current defenses, but also the effectiveness of an alliance.
close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 25, 2024 23:46:41 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy-lb"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-pkmn-2"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannertop"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w"]
[attr="class","remy-lb-img"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-w-1"]
oslo says: apologies in advance, I’m traveling abroad in Europe right now so I haven’t had a real chance to post. it would be out-of-character for not to have responded to some things said prior, so I’m including said responses in quick blurbs. feel free to adjust/ignore/respond as you see fit!
[break]

”None of you were attacked by Razz Kingsman that night in Sootopolis. If can sway another amnesty member to his side so easily, either through blackmail or promise of power, how do you think that reflects on the program? On the rest of us graduates? If someone like Councilwoman Morningstar is seen shaking hands with after so many declarations and promises, do you think the sheer hypocrisy of the act will go ignored? To think TEAM ROCKET hasn’t already wounded our public image enough is a complete fallacy.”[break][break]

"… and do not doubt me when i tell you that man was impossible to kill. he claimed kyurem's prophecy would protect him and when i went to tear out his throat, it did. over and over and over again, fate intervened, so don't you dare insinuate that this was anything but an impossible decision."
[break]

”You think belittling my frustration makes my words any less true, Freya? may be a hard man to strike down, but that’s our burden to bear: KYUREM’S PROPHECY withstanding or not. Fate bends to our collective will. I won’t have the likes of that megalomaniac or the DRK TRIAD tell me otherwise. Or even one of our own.” He adds, glaring at the Draconid for a moment longer before settling back into his chair with a sigh. ”For the sake of moving the conversation along, however… I’ll look into KYUREM’S PROPHECY and Walsh’s supposed immunity further. Sootopolis must not remain hostage any longer than it has been. And if we simply accept the idea that he's untouchable, then he's already won.”[break][break]

At this stage, he’s come to expect and to agree to all of Freya’s points. Nevertheless, that does not dissuade the Galarian from agreeing with some of their own. [break][break]

”JOHTO would make worthwhile allies considering their proximity to KANTO. We could, essentially, attack TEAM ROCKET from both sides. Though one must question whether they’d be willing to bloody their hands with war once more.” He adds on to the suggestion made by just then.[break][break]

"It's not prioritizing their needs — it doesn't have to be one over the other. Just like Freya said, there are plenty of ways to keep them from the frontlines — plenty of ways that they can help the League just as much as we can help them."
[break]

”What would you suggest, Ollie? Having them pack our lunches? Or perhaps you’d put them to work in a Pokéball factory? You say you want to protect these defectors, yet you and Freya would place them in some proximity to the war anyway. As a force of labor, no less. How is that any better than placing them in a secure area for the time being? How does that protect us and them? We don’t have the time to constantly look over our shoulders anymore to ensure they’re on their best behavior.” Why hadn’t graduated yet, however, was a complete mystery to him.[break][break]

"The Amnesty program as a whole presents a unique opportunity to incentivize Rocket to seek asylum and to better themselves," he admits, a sour taste lingering on his tongue. "But the League asks a lot from those who have fought tooth and nail on the frontlines against Team Rocket—against ISAAC MERLO and REMIEL CALCIFET—to simply forgive and forget. What reparations for the victims are in place for those which wish to defect? What message do we send to those that have suffered at their hands to know that they sit at this table and make decisions that change the course of their lives?"
[break]

”I’m sorry my presence here offends you, Connors. You’re certainly not the only one. My victims as ADMIN FOX, however, consisted primarily of corrupt politicians and businessmen within HOENN. I’ve bled and fought to make amends for those I’ve wronged in some lesser offense otherwise, but the emotional sensibilities of those who refuse to accept my atonement is out of my control.” The EXACTING sharply states. ”The case for every amnesty graduate will be different, of course. But the idea that ZEKROM is the only reason I sit at this table is frankly offensive. I was offered a position here years ago, before I announced my avatarship. If I’m just another facet of power to consolidate, what would be the point of Miss having me here?”[break][break]

If he and ZEKROM were nothing more than another smoking gun for the LEAGUE, then he would, frankly, take his leave of this table now. Though he wouldn’t grant Greyson the satisfaction of hearing that, and would instead cast a slightly questioning look at instead. But, before long, he returns his attention to the current topic.[break][break]

”Again, I agree with Councilwoman Livy. Our war plans are far more important right now. GALAR still withholds a distrust for HOENN given the DARKEST DAY, but thanks to Ambassador the relationship between our two regions is mending. I’ll contact her for negotiations with the prime minister and the queen, but I doubt they would send aid without something in return. First and foremost, we need to consolidate our resources and defensives here before thinking of attacking KANTO. While some of you focus on finding MONROE, I can look into KYUREM’S PROPHECY deeper and help with war plans, much like we did during the ULTRA BEAST WAR.”[break][break]

NOTES[break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","icon-dragon"]

[attr="class","remy-lb-bannerbottom"]AQUA ASSEMBLY V ♔

[break][break]

[newclass=.remy-lb]border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;border-radius:5px;padding:24px;width:500px;box-shadow:2px 2px 0px #363636,-2px 2px 0px #363636,2px -2px 0px #363636,-2px -2px 0px #363636;margin:0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb b]color:#d49736;letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb i]color:#cecece;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb u]text-decoration: none;font: bold 12px Quattrocento Sans;letter-spacing: 3px;color: #d5ad40;text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn]background-color:#272727;padding:10px 10px 3px 10px;margin:-24px -24px 0px -24px;border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;display:flex;height: 25px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div]height: 8px;margin: 0 auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn div:hover]color:#d49736;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2]border-radius:5px 5px 0px 0px!important;border:solid 1px #232323;border-bottom:none;padding: 10px 5px 10px 5px;background-color:#2b2b2b!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-pkmn-2 img]margin-top:-10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop]text-align:right;margin:0px -24px 24px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding: 16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannertop div]padding-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom]text-align:right;margin:24px -24px -25px -24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;font:800 20px Poppins;line-height:20px;text-transform:uppercase;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom a]font:800 20px Poppins!important;line-height:20px!important;background:linear-gradient(to bottom right, #d49736, #d5ad40);-webkit-background-clip:text!important;-webkit-text-fill-color:transparent!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-bannerbottom div]font:bold 9px Quattrocento Sans;line-height:10px;padding-top:5px;letter-spacing:1px;color:#666666;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w]display:flex;gap:35px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img]height:70px;width:70px;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-img img]height:70px;width:70px;filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%);border-radius:3px;max-width: none !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.remy-lb-w-1]font:11.7px Poppins;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;padding: 10px 25px 10px 15px;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy-lb .vdice-value"]font-family:Century Gothic} .remy-lb .vdice-box { display: inline-block; border: 0px solid #232323; border-radius: 10px; width: 80px; line-height: 100px; text-align: center; padding-top: 30px; padding-bottom: 35px; padding-left: 10px; padding-right: 10px; margin: 5px; background-image: url(https://i.imgur.com/Q2cX1WG.png); background-color:transparent;}[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
629 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 5:43:58 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","icon"]
inevitably, the ropes of loyalty and trust and tested. sea-logged and fraying, they sway above the dark abyss as they hold each figure here together. yet, she hopes those ropes hold strong. but hope can only get you so far.[break][break]

"everyone here at this table can be trusted. all of you are here in good faith. if we can not play well with each other, then we'll fall right into rocket's playbook."[break][break]

she fights a sigh and tightens her expression into one of serious, pointed determination.[break][break]

"if we can ally ourselves with galar with and in part, 's assistance, then a kanto warfront may be more possible... sinnoh may very well be another willing ally. their commissioner has been in touch ever since the hoenn star tournament. although johto's history and close proximity to kanto may render them as potent allies, i believe they may be hesitant to restoke the flames of war."[break][break]

the commissioner looks to the screen which had manipulated. their forces are spread out, indeed. diluted, even.[break][break]

"delving further into kyurem's prophecy and digging deeper into draconid knowledge may provide integral insights... but speaking of kyurem, i am reminded of hoopa. kim cole once courted the djinn," she pauses and hopes she said that right, "and if we can find and convince the hoopa to our side, we can mitigate the weakness of our troops being at the wrong place at the wrong time."[break][break]

of course, a search for hoopa implies a hunt across the spatial realms, and as the spectral season looms, she wonders if the djinn will make its appearance once more.[break][break]

"regardless, i am open to expanding our initiative's parameters slightly, and i mean slightly! for membership, including finding a suitable candidate for the elite four seat. the trainers you have named will be taken into serious consideration and i thank you for your insights."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ LEAGUE CANONS[break]
TL;DR: emphasizes everyone here can be trusted / believes galar and sinnoh to be the likeliest allies / encourages research of kyurem prophecy and draconid knowledge / issue of being spread out could be navigated by courting hoopa if found / thanks all for e4 considerations and says she is open to having more join aqua but will still maintain strict standards[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOVERS/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,797 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 7:18:07 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[attr="class","eva"]
[attr="class","top"]
 The conversation takes a turn and many give their two cents on who should be considered for the next Elite Four appointment. Quite frankly, Eva tunes it all out. She has no stake in the matter, that’s not her jurisdiction. Every gym badge she owns is honorary and was hardly earned in the traditional sense. Instead of chime in, she keeps her mind focused on the important topic they were undoubtedly convened to discuss: war.

As the others debate, she fiddles with a map of Kanto on her tablet. Though she knows every nook and cranny by heart, it helps with her visualization however unsettling it may be. She envisions the takeover. How one little R flared up to many across their maps like chicken pox that then expanded and coalesced into an amalgamation of ugly sores until it felt like they were everywhere at once; an incurable, fear mongering, militaristic disease.

As much as Eva dreams of freeing Kanto from Rocket’s clutches, Hoenn takes priority as suggests. She wrinkles her nose and quietly resurrects intel mentioned earlier by .

“Is it reasonable to recruit gym leaders and their local forces to weed out those secret bases Isaac mentioned earlier? It’s important that those cells don’t gain traction outside of Petalburg and Sootopolis. That could become overwhelming very quickly. Best to squash them while they're young, no?”

It feels silly advising on war when her priorities should be intellectual. There is still so much to understand, as and pointed out but it is also impossible to ignore the similarities to Kanto’s demise and having to live through that again would not be her fate.

“We have a lot to do at home, here, I agree. Allies would make this much easier because we can keep more resources here while targeting important weak spots in Rocket’s overall anatomy,” she nods along in the wake of Dahlia’s suggestions, “There are people in Kanto that want to fight too,” she reminds the group at large, “And they will likely be our most powerful allies,” they have nothing to lose, know the land, know Rocket, and are angry and ready for change, “They’re just waiting for someone to lead them,” her gaze briefly sweeps over and the tickle of a memory, or a dream, where he did lead them to victory rises to the surface.

Her brows crease with doubt as she peers past and at . She doesn’t remember their last encounter with Hoopa being pleasant. It tried to kill them and they tried to kill it, “If you really think Hoopa would ally with us, Commissioner, we can find it,” there’s an unmistakable tone of confidence in the otherwise potentially empty promise, “We found Rayquaza - We can find Hoopa,” she did it once, she could do it again, “But I do believe that would involve dimensional travel unless it's come back and my data is outdated," which would be embarrassing, "That could potentially risk unleashing Kyurem into our world again which is undoubtedly very dangerous. Meddling with the stability of our dimensional barriers has proven time and time again to cause more harm than good. Does the reward outweigh the risks?” she poses this question to the table. Playing with dimensions should not be done on the whim of one person’s suggestion - it would affect them all in the end. Especially if that potential reward isn’t a sure win for the League.

- Suggests considering ’s intel and rooting out the secret bases so Rocket can't plant little seeds throughout the region. They could grow quickly and overwhelm them fast.
- Reminds they group there are Kantonians willing to rally and fight with them and they will likely be Hoenn’s most powerful ally
- Comments that they found Rayquaza once so they can find Hoopa but would it be worth it? Hoopa was quite hostile when they last encountered it.

[attr="class","milkcredit"]MILKY
[newclass=".eva"]--accent:#298A08; position:relative; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:40px 70px; [/newclass] [newclass=".eva blockquote b, .eva blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass] [newclass=".eva .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:470px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #298A08; [/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:25px; right:41px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass] [newclass=.eva .milkcredit a]font-weight:bold; color:var(--accent)!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 26, 2024 18:53:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

the conversation swirls, convection bubbles stirring up further power into the overall topic. she follows, briefly, the remarks of and , as they sink teeth into allyship.

[break][break]

and as speaks of trust, her fingers still in their strumming against tabletop. galar is brought up multiple times, though it is the second nation mention that draws her attention in like a cat watching a string toy.

[break][break]

sinnoh - her home, her roots... willing to assist hoenn in these times of crisis.

[break][break]

she can't help the small, genuine smile as it rises with the concept. it holds firm even as bands swirl again to bring a new face of conversation into focus.

[break][break]

with 's touch on kyurem's prophecy, highlights a new focus: hoopa.

[break][break]

lost to another dimension or universe, the trickster could spell disaster... or prove an unlikely ally. her fingers resume strumming, albeit a slower tempo than before as 's voice joins them.

[break][break]

"palkia and i can try locating hoopa from the spatial dimension. once hoopa has been located, we can transport a small group for retrieval through universal panels."

[break][break]

her smile grows slight teeth.

[break][break]

"the dimensional structure of our universe is worrisome, yes, but i repaired all visible rips in it while in the spatial dimension. it should buy us some time, at the very least."

[break][break]

she hones in on , then, and squeezes her hand lightly in response.

[break][break]

"we have the means to combat dimensional wounds now, and i can seal any new rifts to prevent unwanted traversal between universes."

[break][break]

but... there's still a caution rising in her body, as if the stirrings of the universe weigh heavier on the mind than before. they're closer now - fully in the mind's eye as spatial awareness fluctuates.

[break][break]

"i will not lie, though... the state of the universe does greatly concern me. it nearly collapsed following the events of kyurem's return and while it was repaired, our work will not hold forever. we are operating on borrowed time, so it might be in our best interest to find hoopa sooner rather than later - before the universal structure frays again."

[break][break]

tldr;[break]
- smiles ab sinnoh as possible ally, happy her homeland is willing to help[break]
- offers to use her & palkia's powers to find hoopa[break]
- cites recent visit to spatial dimension as proof that while their dimensional structure is fraying, she has bought the universe some time[break]
- promises to seal as many dimensional wounds as she can should they open again[break]
- expresses concern for universal state, suggests trying to find hoopa sooner rather than later while the dimensional wounds are still sealed...

[attr="class","pbottom"]

[newclass=".pilotsb"]--bg: #222; --accent: #E37474; --url:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/f9/35/fe/f935fefd78075c4d09e8fb3f5568c068.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb"]width: 500px; margin: 0px auto; background-color: #222; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb b"]font: 500 15px 'Poppins'; color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .topimage1"]height: 200px; background: var(--url); background-position:center; background-size: cover; filter: grayscale(1); mix-blend-mode:multiply; opacity:0.85;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .top"]background-color: #81697A; background: linear-gradient(to top left, #222, var(--accent)); mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .subtextbox"]position:absolute; margin:-60px auto; left:0; right:0; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .lyrics"]font:13px/14px 'Montserrat'; letter-spacing:2px; color:#fff; padding-bottom:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .border"]height:2px; margin:10px auto; background-color:var(--accent); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .postbox"]font: 12px/15px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #dddd; text-align: justify; padding: 30px 40px; border: 2px solid #2c2c2c; border-radius: 10px; margin: 40px 40px 0px 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .pbottom"]min-height: 20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color: var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .imgavatar img"]float: left; height: 85px; width: 85px; margin: 1px 21px 11px 1px; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; filter: grayscale(1);[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes"]text-align:center; padding:15px 0px; color:#555; font:12px/14px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".pilotsb .oocnotes a"]color:var(--accent); font:600 16px/16px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .pkmnteam"] text-align:center; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam img { margin-top:-12px; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span { filter:grayscale(1); transition:0.5s all; } .pilotsb .pkmnteam span:hover { filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]

[newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; right: 9px; bottom: 55px;[/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb .mcredits a"]font:bold 13px/13px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; transition:0.2s all; color:#38383885; [/newclass][newclass=".pilotsb:hover .mcredits a"]opacity:1; transition:0.2s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

shiv

the good commissioner
she/her
lilycove city
bisexual
league commissioner
commissioner
single
5'9" height
5'9" height
awards
629 posts
dahlia goode DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dahlia
dahlia goode
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 2:41:43 GMT
dahlia goode Avatar
[attr="class","dahlia"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","icon"]
"if we cut rocket from the root with the kantonian people," the commissioner says, "then that would be a devastating blow to the syndicate as a whole. the hbic can continue to monitor kanto while supporting any rebellions covertly."[break][break]

does the reward outweigh the risks? warfare demands calculated actions, of movements constructed bone by bone, limb by limb with punctilious nature: the public perception, the fragile equilibrium between people and pokemon, and the small stage of their war in the grand scheme of the ever expansive universe make the blood and muscle.[break][break]

"we've all inherited a fragile universe. that is what i believe. even before this war, even before meteno." she looks to eva, to illeana, and then the rest of the table. "we are the only ones holding this universe together and i believe our victory against team rocket is the only thing preventing its collapse."[break][break]

she switches the screen to an ice-scarred dewford, to mt. chimney, where the scarring of the mountainscape from 's purification can be seen, blotched stretches of chromatic accompanied by drought.[break][break]

"i would like to bring everyone's attention to an alarming discovery." the commissioner says. "in dewford, there have been reports of brine spilling from granite cave's muddy slopes where there is no water source. in the volcano, prehistoric plants have begun to be found growing amongst our native foliage. i worry for what that may mean."

[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]@ LEAGUE CANONS[break]
TL;DR: encourages intel for kanto rebellion[break]
believes league's victory will keep this universe together[break]
sea water from an unknown source in dewford; appearance of prehistoric plants in mt. chimney[break][break]

[attr="class","pokesprite pokemon mr-rime"]

[newclass=".dahlia"]--accent:#d5a73d; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote"]width:370px; height:auto; background-color: #292929; text-align: justify; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; padding: 35px; padding-bottom: 40px; padding-top: 25px; border-left: 5px #252525 solid; border-right: 5px #252525 solid;border-top: 5px #252525 solid; line-height: 15.5px; letter-spacing: .7px; font-size:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .icon"]background-image:url(https://file.garden/ZXZrnWMYuz15frfJ/HOVERS/dahlier.png); height:100px; width:100px; margin:-70px 29px 19px 10px; float:left; border-radius:20px; border:6px var(--accent) solid; outline:10px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia blockquote b, .nina blockquote i"]color:var(--accent); } .dahlia blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .dahlia blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .top"]background-color:var(--accent); background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 430px; height: 68px; text-align: center; margin-left:auto; margin-right: auto; margin-bottom: -50px; padding: 10px 10px 10px 0px; border-radius: 25px 25px 0px 0px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom"]background-color:#222222; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-size: cover; width: 420px; height: auto; text-align: center; margin-left: auto; margin-right: auto; margin-top:-60px; padding: 10px 10px 10px; border-radius: 0px 0px 25px 25px; border: 5px #252525 solid;[/newclass]
[newclass=".dahlia .bottom a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[nospaces][newclass="credit"]FREE TO USE! coded by mad, partial credit to milky for text styling <3[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
5’8” height
5’8” height
awards
4,334 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 3:17:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
well, you should be

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

her head bobs once in agreeance, a motion in tandem with ’s sentiments.

[break][break]

united, their universe holds.

[break][break]

it strains slightly, however, beneath the quick flicker of confusion. brine without a source? new croppings of vegetation previously extinct?

[break][break]

her frown holds a quick flare of rage behind closed lips and rows of teeth.

[break][break]

”has there been any new activity in other known universes?”

[break][break]

a prophecy uttered from festering paranoia, spoken over and over yet falling beneath an apolloian curse. like the last few times, she might find belief still divinely kept out of reach.

[break][break]

”with no water source, i’m inclined to believe sea hoenn has signaled their return.”

[break][break]

she remembers the panels - glass, mirror-like, otherworldly. the faces they held, her same face, and the different backdrops. one of water, one of land. something akin to dread collects in the throat like bile and she drowns it out with a quick sip of coffee.

[break][break]

tldr;[break]
- nod nod[break]
- sea hoenn, my mortal enemy…[break]
- remembers glass panels from antigone & asks if any known universes have had detected activity lately

[attr="class","pbottom"]

close tab

played by

Teddie

Michael Navidson
He/Him
October 13th
Slateport
Heterosexual
E4; Gym Leader
Sheriff
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
5'10" / 177.8 cm height
In the warrior's code, there's no surrender. Though his body says stop, his spirit cries, "NEVER!"
awards
3,967 posts
Navy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @teddie
Navy
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 5:16:23 GMT
Navy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","Navypog3"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-1"]
[attr="class","Navypog3-title"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-tagged"]
@tag

[attr="class","Navypog3-subtitle"]
HOLY DIVER YOU'VE BEEN DOWN TOO LONG IN THE MIDNIGHT SEA, OH WHAT'S BECOMING OF ME?

[attr="class","Navypog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-post"]

[attr="class","Navypog3-icon"]

Sea Hoenn.[break][break]
A foreign concept, these other worlds. It is as if the fabric of existence itself conspires to tear everything they know apart at the seams. Worse yet, it comes for Dewford. When the commissioner’s screen displays his frozen town, Navy’s expression is equally cold. Mist gathers around him as his right hand tightens into a fist.[break][break]
This is the first I’m hearing about this.” He forces the worry out of his voice, forces calm neutrality. “Prehistoric? Like some of the plants in the Great Crater?” Images of an army of paradox Pokemon overrunning the town flood his mind. Some in Sea Hoenn would call it just, he imagines.[break][break]
I’ll make sure my deputies and the soldiers stationed in Dewford are patrolling Granite Cave regularly. The last thing we need’s an invasion from this Sea Hoenn place while we’re fighting Rocket.” Navy thinks of , who tries to warn them all against a greater enemy. Aiming your sword at one exposes your back to another.[break][break]
Are we dealing with a potential invasion here, or do you think they’d be willing to talk?” The question tastes stupid on his tongue as he asks it, given what has transpired between their peoples. All the same, he feels it a question that must be asked.

[attr="class","Navypog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Surprised about the Dewford reveal. Says he'll advise his deputies and the town's soldiers to patrol the area. General Sea Hoenn yapping, asks if they can be reasoned with.
[attr="class","Navypog3-bot"]

[newclass=.Navypog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.Navypog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.Navypog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.Navypog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.Navypog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#d84545;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.Navypog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.Navypog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.Navypog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.Navypog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.Navypog3-tagged a:hover { color:#d84545!important; }.Navypog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.Navypog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.Navypog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.Navypog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.Navypog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.Navypog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.Navypog3-post i { color:#d84545; }.Navypog3-post b { color:#d84545;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.Navypog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.Navypog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.Navypog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#d84545;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.Navypog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#d84545!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,454 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
AQUA ASSEMBLY V
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2024 7:07:20 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","retiredsilphbg"]

[attr="class","vvolatile mattyias"]
[attr="class","headervola"]

[attr="class","inner"]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","avatarimg"]

[attr="class","postbox"]

talks of a new elite four pass. 's strong rebuttals pass. conversations and topics pass. by the time he zones back in, he's listening to talk of a potential diplomacy with a foreign universe. he had defended sea hoenn once to , having suggested something similar, but he does not bother retelling them again now.[break][break]

"considering we killed their monarch, i doubt they'd be willing to talk."[break][break]

which reminds him of his excursion to land hoenn. his gaze flicks to for a moment as he recounts the explosion and the infusion of ruby and flesh.[break][break]

"land hoenn will not be a problem. what are they going to invade with? their dead groudon?"[break][break]

he conveniently leaves out the regidrago, unaware of its sliced apart existence.[break][break]

"sea hoenn, however," he pauses, looking to and , "complicates things. how will their kyogre react to ours, i wonder."[break][break]

location next to ollie[break]
notes sea hoenn bad, land hoenn who?

[attr="class","headervola"]

[newclass=.retiredsilphbg]background:url('https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/matiasgoodbye.png');width: 715px; height: 436px; clip-path: polygon(0 0, 680px 0, 680px 105px, 100% 105px, 100% 100%, 0 100%); position:absolute; margin-top:-30px; margin-left:-30px; pointer-events: none;[/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias"]--accent:#a6847c!important; --headercolor:#a6847c!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".mattyias img"]filter:grayscale(1)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]--accent:#A54339; --headercolor:#2E2B2B;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile"]width: 490px; margin: 0px auto; background: rgba(34, 34, 34, .7); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; border-radius: 5px; box-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #333333, -2px 2px 0px #333333, 2px -2px 0px #333333, -2px -2px 0px #333333; border: 1px solid # #2d2d2d; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile b"]color:var(--accent); font:14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile a"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 14px/16px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile i"]color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid #444; letter-spacing:0.5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .inner"]padding: 30px 30px 30px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .sidebar"]width: 100px; padding-top: 20px; float: left; text-align:center; display: inline-grid; justify-content: center; justify-items: start; [/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .postbox"]color: #eee; font: 12px 'Poppins'; text-align: justify; margin-left: 120px; border-top: 1px solid; border-bottom: 1px solid; padding: 15px; border-color: #292929;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .avatarimg img"]width: 90px; height: 90px; float: left; border: solid 9px #272727; border-radius: 3px; box-shadow: -1px -1px 0px #232323, 1px -1px 0px #232323, -1px 1px 0px #232323, 1px 1px 0px #232323, 3px 3px 0px #303030, -3px 3px 0px #303030, 3px -3px 0px #303030, -3px -3px 0px #303030; margin-left:-5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .mattag"]font:15px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); text-align:center; margin-top:40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team"]width: 130px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .pkmn1team img"]margin-left: -30px; margin-bottom: -25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .headervola"]height:20px; background:var(--headercolor); opacity:0.5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".vvolatile .footervola"]height:20px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/zsBjQYG.png), #000; background-blend-mode: screen; background-attachment: fixed; background-size: cover; opacity:0.5;[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits"]position:absolute; text-transform:uppercase; bottom: 28px; opacity: 0.3; right: 9px;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a"]font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; text-decoration:none; opacity:0.3; transition:0.7s all; color:#8f9f9f;[/newclass][newclass=".vvolatile .mcredits a:hover"]opacity:1; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; transition:0.7s all; color:var(--accent);[/newclass]

[newclass=".vvolatile .symbol"] position: absolute; bottom: 10px; color: #757575; font-size: 230px; opacity: 0.03; z-index: 2; [/newclass]
[newclass="vvolatile"]} .palise-mini-avatar.user-1289 .palise-mini-avatar-3 { background-image: url(https://file.garden/ZcNUTDRVyFfOaQBf/RP/matias/wartias1.jpg)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins|Abril+Fatface]
WRITE REPLY

QUICK REPLY

it's a long life full of long nights

img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven