orion
he/him
thirty
august 9th
lilycove
homosexual
ranger
elite
i'll wreck this if i have to; tell me, what good would that do?
awards
1,144 posts
Orion Lykos DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @orion
Orion Lykos
SUMMER SURPRISES: BEACH PARTY
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 16:23:53 GMT
Orion Lykos Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kcontain"]
[attr="class","kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","orion"]

It's been a while since Orion's done something fun, something to unwind — though parties weren't exactly his scene, it's nice to take a break from his duties both as ranger and councilman.[break][break]

Nearby, someone strikes a watermelon and it breaks apart messily, splattering him with its innards.[break][break]

That looks fun.[break][break]

Wiping watermelon specks from his sunglasses, he polishes off the rest of his poppin' pachirisu float — it tastes of fruit, and he could see himself accidentally drinking one-too-many if he wasn't careful.[break][break]

Stepping up to the watermelons and accepting a stick from the adorable Thwackey, Orion tries his best to maintain balance blinded as he steps forward and swings.[break][break]

V0Z2|nkW [advantage]

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]
[attr="class","notes"]notes: bingo prompts [1/4]

[attr="class","tag"]@tag

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.faction b]font-weight:bold;color:#4d72a0;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rocket b]font-weight:bold;color:#716075;[/newclass]
[newclass=.orion b]font-weight:bold;color:#84a35f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]·
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,193 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 17:09:30 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
It was odd to see Maverick out and about in such a populated area. He wasn’t much of the social type, keeping to himself and out doing his own things. But seeing how almost all of hoenn seemed to be here, Maverick found himself joining in on the fun while still keeping to himself. Stoping by the bar to grab a Poppin Pachirisu Float in hopes it could keep him cool as the sun baked his skin, the man wondered the beach for something to do. His expression remained stiff, unwelcoming when he heard someone shouting. Curious as to what it was all about, the scarred man stubbled across a mini game.

Observing other take their shot and finishing his float, the man tossed the drink and waited in line. When it was his turn, the man tied the blink fold on. Black, could’t see a man thing. Someone touched him and spun him three times around. At least, the what he assumed. The spin got him a little disoriented, but he would give it his all in hopes he would not make a fool of himself.

jI5ebBZN
·
close tab

played by

Endless

The Nightingale
She/her
Twenty four
November 11
Slateport
Heterosexual
Assistant
executive
Defiance in her flesh, her blood, her bones; written on her soul
awards
1,346 posts
part of
TAG WITH @isra
Isra Nightingale
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 17:56:27 GMT
Isra Nightingale Avatar
If you looked at her, Isra Nightingale was as calm as ever. Perfectly postured on the stool of the Tiki bar in her floral sundress. The sunhat she's been wearing is a matching white to the dress and has been set on the space of the bar in front of Herschel. By all accounts the woman seems to fit right in. Most people miss the nervous rubbing at her thigh, rife with anxiety.

She is eager to reach for the little dragon in the apple when calls out to her, turning on the stool so that she can watch him from the shade of the bar. Isra moves the pokemon onto her lap and covers his eyes with her hands. But not before stealing a sip of Remiel's Pachirisu float first. It was easily better than her own drink was.

She watches, toes curling bellow her as she watches others too. It is only after many glances at the ghost lurking beside her that she finally stands. The Banette seems particularly eager to see her out and about, without hesitation his shadow grows and expands to mimi the shape of an umbrella. A little cautiously, a little apprehensive, Isra moves through the sand towards Remiel to hand off his pokemon "It's your turn."

She does not give room for the nature of her ghost's behavior to be questioned. It's easier if she simply participates and runs back to the shade of the bar as fast as she can. Her swing will lack focus but she makes up for it with a extra hint of dramatic flair.

h3dVF68a
[she's stealin remiel's drink when he's not looking]

·
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 18:33:08 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar watched one person after another try to smash this watermelon, quietly sipping on a Poppin' Pachirisu Float. He lowered his sunglasses as some of these people just annihilate this poor fruit. If that were a head--oof the thought gave him jitters. Speaking of jitters, while refreshing the float was starting to give him brain freeze. Best ignore this melon abuse and let the sun's rays warm his chilled bones.

But as he turned away he felt a twinge in his arm. It craved to meet the impact of a hefty watermelon. Oscar looked back, his eye twitching. If he didn't do it, he certainly would regret it. Fuck it whatever, stupid fucking game being stupid fucking alluring just because everyone was playing it. God damn urges to conform for the sake of missing out! 

Oscar aggressively grabbed a baton and put all of his rage into his swing. He didn't stay to appreciate his work, he just wanted to do it so his brain what shut up about it. He walked away, baton falling to the ground. Discarded and unwanted. 

As Oscar moved toward the beach, a wave of relaxation began to flow over him. Now he can focus on things he actually wanted to do. Like sand castles!

YPfZ887S

Note: Thanks to the float this roll has advantage, rolling twice and taking the higher roll.

·
close tab

played by

nikki

gia, gigi
she/her
november 12th
celadon city, kanto
bisexual
ex-thief
???
immoral
in a stranger's lap.
5'6" height
5'6" height
when the lights go out and i'm all alone again.
awards
705 posts
giada morgan DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @giada
giada morgan
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 19:56:25 GMT
giada morgan Avatar
[attr="class","giada"]
[attr="class","giada b"]
[attr="class","giada i"]what do you mean this isn't an excuse for her to drink the locals under the table? the audacity?

she's on whatever round it happens to be (too many, really), barking out a particularly loud laugh and leaning into the bar. a few locals cluster around to watch as the blonde takes on whoever's willing in a drinking game. which one? who knows but she's having a blast.

"wait," she suddenly cuts off the man beside her, scrambling out of her seat. the skitty that had curled herself around giada's shoulders digs claws in to keep from falling off with the rapid movement. "the fuck is that? how do i join?" and off she goes, poppin' pachirisu float spilling on sand.

and that, my friends, is how the train wreck starts: drunk and disorderly giada trying to break a watermelon with her whip. fuck the stick, we do this in style.

GG1UWLry
taking the higher roll!

[newclass=.giada] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada b] color: #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.giada i] text-decoration: underline dotted #A22041; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]·
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,101 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 20:11:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]at some point, illeana stumbles away from whatever bar she managed to root herself to. there's a drink in her hand but it's not anything flashy. more than likely just malibu baybreeze or some girly shit that tastes like juice and ends with her face first in a sand dune.

she'll weave her way through the crowds with an automaton close at her heels. surprisingly, the golurk is more muted and instead acting as a protector than a child. the roles have reversed, it seems, as illeana teeters her way to find and .

what's better than drinking on the beach? friends. lots of friends.

and apparently, not face planting when she finally finds them. a squeak escapes the flushed scientist as she stumbles into their little group, feet slipping in sand. "hey!" she chirps, squeezing her way in for hugs. stormy's first, then kaida if allowed. cmere guys, drunk cuddle.

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:04:14 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheader"]
[attr="class","team2"]

[attr="class","mthread"][attr="class","league"]

Kaida's eyes widened as a whoop rang out, signalling that the watermelon was split, by her hand! A swelling glee rose in her chest, only to be replaced by a nagging irritation as a man () took a piece of the hard-earned fruit. "Thank you." She struggled to spit out an acknowledgment to the compliment, moving out of the way and waving confusingly at a woman with a similar drink to her (). [break][break]

Irritation aside, she had the watermelon, and was one bite away from the sweet, sweet taste of fruit. Most of her Pokemon avoided the prize, having no reason to eat the fruit, except for Bragi. The Toxicitry ran up to her and held up both hands, receiving a piece from the now charmed Kaida. [break][break]

turned out to be nearby, and Kaida only just managed to raise a hand in greeting before she noticed another coming. , but thoroughly smelling of drink. She noted curiously that Illeana moved to hug Stormy, a stranger to her, and confusingly stared for a moment before Illeana moved towards her. Hurriedly, as the hug headed her way, Kaida moved the precious watermelon piece to her side. Impact. Kaida's one-armed hug was tight and thorough, despite her attitude suggesting a lack of affection. "Hello Illean...um, you smell like...er, do you want some food?" She brandished her efficiently split prize, eating helped with drunkenness, right? [break][break]

Behind her, Bragi darted behind Kaida, mouth full but peering past Kaida at the hugging woman like a curious child.

[break][break]
[attr="class","divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: Sumner party! Taste of fruit (2/4)

[attr="class","tag"]@party

template by kay

[newclass=.kcontain]width:350px;height:auto;border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kheader]width:350px;height:160px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team2]width:auto;height:auto;padding:5px;background-color:#212121;opacity:0.9;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party]width:30px;filter:grayscale(100%) brightness(50%) contrast(75%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.party:hover]filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);transition:all .5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.active]width:30px;filter:grayscale(0%) brightness(100%) contrast(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mthread]width:299px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px 25px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.league b]font-weight:bold;color:#dea02c;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:8px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Jul 19, 2020 22:14:48 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]
[attr="class","team0"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

With a resounding thwack, the stick she brandishes finds its mark -- on 's shoulder, or head, or something. Whatever body part she hits, she hits it hard and is mortified the minute the crowd laughs and she tugs down her blindfold. Considering she wasn't wearing watermelon chunks, she had to assume she'd missed.[break][break]

"Lance, I am so sorry, are you okay?"[break][break]

But before she might be able to apologize further, someone knocks over and spills the rest of her drink - or it's smashed by the next person who takes a swing and a miss at the watermelon challenge. Her attention averts to the spilled contents now leaking into the sand. Someone is quick to clean up the glass if it had broken.[break][break]

When she looks up, she sees a familiar head of dark hair stumbling towards her, but she's determined to spit something out for the man she'd just beamed.[break][break]

"Can I buy you a drink to make up for it?"[break][break]

Of course, Stormy would soon be distracted and overwhelmed by a warm and snuggly who bounces from her to without hesitation. The woman smells of fruity drinks and she chuckles softly.[break][break]

"Illeana! Are you enjoying the party?"

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: ...

[attr="class","tag"]@event

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.team0]width:auto;height:23px;padding:5px;transition:all .5s;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:10px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:5pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.divide]width:auto;height:1px;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

shiv

the machampion
he/him
July 17
Kanto
pansexual
gym leader
gym leader
kyle lopez
married
5'7" height
5'7" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,513 posts
noah faber DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noah
noah faber
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 0:30:52 GMT
noah faber Avatar
 noah's own pachirisu float sloshes around in his hand. the kiss knocks him off-kilter, his legs stumbling through the sand and tracking granules in his sandals. still, he's fine. able to handle himself better, noah keeps kyle on a leash— as much as he can, that is. he can't help but let the rope go lax.

as kyle smashes the watermelon, noah doubles over with laughter. his hand clutches his bare stomach as if to keep it from splitting too, "holy shit! you did it!" he drops to his knees and the sand begins to burn his skin.

across the beach, shards of watermelon flesh seem to melt in the golden grain. he avoids such gore. instead, noah buries the bases of their drinks to keep them from toppling.

the gym leader forgoes the thwackey's trainer. instead, noah asks kyle to spin him. as the world continues to spin in record time orbits, he strikes.

HbfDMDdS

/ beach party / pachirisu
·
close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,797 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 0:54:51 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was embracing his calm, walking through the beach in search of a proper spot to set up camp for the day. It had to be perfect: close enough to the water for easy access but far enough away to not worry aboit the tide, far enough away from the party to not be overwhelmed socially but close enough to still participate, and plenty of usable sand for sand castles. He directed his gaze to the far right, his eyes settling on a location that checked every box.

"Bingo."

Oscar looked around, making sure no one else dared to spy his perfect spot. Then, he sprinted down the beach. He had to get to the spot quickly, in case anyone had their eyes on it he didn't catch. As he made a clean break for the area, tragedy struck. Oscar tripped, landing face first into the sand. As he lay in the sand, he grumbled several curses before rising to his feet. When he raised his head though, he found someone standing right in front of him! The sight shocked him so much that he jumped back, falling right on his ass.

Oscar rubbed his poor backside, looking up at who dared to scare him! When his eyes adjusted, he realized that it was none other than . Oscar forced his frown away and brushed as much sand off his outfit as he could as he got up. "Ah shit Thea, sorry I-I need to be more careful. Were you um, gonna set up here?" Were they good enough friends to share this spot? He hoped so, the idea of giving it up made him sick.

Notes: Let's get some social in! /o/
close tab

played by

castaway

thea
she/her
twenty-eight
january 1
mistralton, unova
demisexual
battle academy teacher
civillian
kris flynn-edwards
divorced
60 height
60 height
awards
264 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thea
Alethea Ivanova
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 2:04:55 GMT
Alethea Ivanova Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","kheaderbig"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","league"]

Thea is walking the beach, dragging her toes in the sand and sipping her cooler through a straw. For the most part she seems to be minding her own business, carrying with her a Drifblim-print umbrella to help block out some of the sun. She definitely came out here to sun tan, but she wasn't trying to turn into a lobster.[break][break]

And she also wasn't expecting to set her umbrella down in the ideal, unclaimed spot, only for sand to spray up her back. It's hot and stings and she gasps in surprise and mild pain, turning around to see the young man face-first at her feet.[break][break]

"Oh dear--"[break][break]

Thea blinks, dropping the umbrella before it's properly placed. It falls off to the side, probably swatting some passerby. She apologizes to them in turn and seems to be blushing, overwhelmed by the amount of people on the beach and -- wait are there people smashing watermelons for fun? How bizarre.[break][break]

But her attention turns back to the man sitting back in the sand staring up at her and she smiles awkwardly at his apology.[break][break]

"Oscar! Umm - I was, actually, but I can move if you were going to sit here."[break][break]

She tilts her hat down to shade her face, bewilderment her chosen expression for the occasion.

[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: the ren-faire

[attr="class","tag"]

template by kay

[newclass=.kheaderbig]width:350px;height:215px;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;border-bottom:solid 1px #1a1a1a;overflow:hidden;text-align:left;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 4:36:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","dae"]
[attr="class","dae b"]
[attr="class","dae i"]drawn to the gathering crowd, dae watches on at the sight a drinking game. shot after shot, the blonde looks unstoppable, and even the locals seem to have given up. he's about to step up himself but by the time he pushes past the crowd, she's already gone. he looks around then, and though she didn't catch him staring earlier, she might now.

"i think you're supposed to use the stick."

the man extends one over to him but he doesn't bother to take it. he reaches a hand down to help pick up should she need it, and judging by her movements, she definitely needs it.

"you owe me a drink."

[newclass=.dae] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae b] color: #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.dae i] text-decoration: underline dotted #716075; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]·SheER5il
close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 4:58:22 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","merkI"]
[attr="class","merkpokesI"]

with barbecue in his lap. mateo sat eating a largely grilled drumstick. tears pouring down the male's face in annoyance with his failure at watermelon smashing. he did always possess poor luck. as he sat close to the sea, a nurse would currently be tending to his wounded pinky finger. "this is bullshit," he uttered sadly with a frown.

taking a quick look at the nurse tending to his finger. he would pucker up with haste, "maybe it isn't all bad." the impish grinning dragon trainer stated. at least he got to have an attractive person tend to him. "i won't lose next time!"

notes: free money.

[attr="class","merktagI"]@open

[newclass=.merkI] width: 340px; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS'; font-size: 11px; text-align: justify; padding: 20px; line-height: 12pt; margin-top: -10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkI b] color: #dea02c; font-size: 12px; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI] text-align:left; [/newclass] [newclass=.merktagI a] background: #2e2e2e; padding: 10px; border: 1px solid #252525; text-transform: uppercase!important; font-family: 'roboto'; font-size: 7px; font-weight: bold; color: #aaa; letter-spacing: 1px!important; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI] text-align:center; [/newclass] [newclass=.merkpokesI img] padding: 3px 3px 3px 3px; background: #252525; border: solid 1px #252525; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 5:40:30 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class", kheader"]

[attr="class","kthread"][attr="class","pokkenger"]
[attr="class","team2"]
the the it wasn't hard for many to break away from the sight that kazimir had going on for him. if it wasn't his great physique that made people blush as he strut around in a pair of swim trunks it was the sight of him doing a neat little party trick. balancing on his pecs was a ever tasteful nutty buneary frappe that he sipped through a stray while not trying to drop it as it balanced on his meaty chest. while many were in awe at the spectacle some couldn't help but keep their gaze on his chest, only when they realized that they had been caught staring by kaz who gave them a wink did they flee with red all over their faces.
[break][break]
once the final sip was taken and he showed off the empty cup the crowd around him cheered for him. "hey i'm here all day folks. got any other cool things ya want me to do?" one person suggesting smashing a watermelon, an old school game played on many beaches worldwide. "well alright then, bring me one of those big green suckers!"
[break][break]
as a watermelon was placed in front of him and he was handed a stick to beat it senseless with it kaz took up a stance. raising his weapon up above his head he took a second to gather his thoughts, to ready himself for what he was about to do as several people looked on. then he shouted.
[BREAK][BREAK]
"EXCALIBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR END!"
[BREAK][BREAK]

[break][break]
txqaBImW[break][break]
[attr="class,"divide"]
[break]

[attr="class","notes"]notes: beach bingo: caught staring[break]
nutty buneary frappe: lowers the roll requirement cost by 10

[break][break]
[attr="class","tag"]@beach party

template by kay

[newclass=.kthread]width:309px;float:top;background-color:#212121;font-family:monospace;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:-.1px;padding:20px;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b]font-weight:bold;color:#44d4e4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.tag]padding:4px;background-color:#1a1a1a;font-size:6pt;color:#999999;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font-size:10px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lancelot

Eye of Staraptor
she/her
october 19
camphrier town, kalos
bisexual
pr strategist
ace
unavailable
single
437 height
437 height
THIS REVOLUTION WILL NOT BE A DINNER PARTY
awards
1,218 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lancelot
Selena Desmarais
POSTED ON Jul 20, 2020 8:13:09 GMT
Selena Desmarais Avatar

“Oh, I did it?” Selena acted surprised despite knowing she actually have the strength to split the watermelon in half with a hand chop. She would comment the cut was clean, and she would offer the half to the organizers as she get the other for her and her hounds fo feast on. The taste of the fruit was stellar under the blazing summer heat and she cannot help but get a huge chunk of its pulpy goodness before sharing Raijin, Lucifer, and Raphael their prize.

Selena noticed was already gone when after her turn but there were more familiar faces trying their chances with the game as well. She nodded at and , hoping they would at least recognize her despite meeting only once.

was also in the queue, a curvature formed on her lips when she met his eyes. “You wanna go somewhere else after that?”

Selena wanted to wait for him to finish but more and more people flocked the game’s line, separating her with the guy. She shouted, “If you do, come find me,” although she was not sure if the sound was drowned by the upsurge in the queue. Nevertheless, she walked out of the suikawari station and decided to hangout at the bar for more poppin’ floats.

notes: bingo prompt [2/4]
@event