1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 21:46:34 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

Despite that fact that they had been dating for about six months now and were more or less planning the rest of their lives together Sénon couldn't shake the drive to be patient and considerate, not unlike they were going through the courtship of a first date.

They had to peel themselves off of one another most mornings and were well into the phase of, as Sénon called it, Semi-Habitation, yet they had been on so very few dates. It made him his sweetest self as he returned her compliment in earnest. "You look nicer."

A shihakusho as it was called where he came from were the black robed garbs he wore whenever he wanted to be fancy or when he was pretending he was in his own restaurant. His wine-colored locks flowing down was what really gave his look a sense of celebration.

Against his better judgement he decided not to wear his "Straight Outta Kanto" T-shirt.

Holding the food in one hand and taking Cait's hand in his other he began moving through the crowd. "I've got a few text messages so I might run into a familiar face or two."

● tags: @vsfest
● notes: post 03

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 22:24:29 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"Okay, I get it, they sound super unapetitizing. But trust me, one bite and you'll be hooked."[break][break]

She slaps her knife full of mayonaise onto an open slice of bread, quick and efficient in her spread. Slices of cheese are stacked after the ketchup is mixed in, and the open-faced grilled cheese replicas are stuffed into an oven as soon as the chopped sausages are dropped on top. [break][break]

And the smell of melty cheese and warm mayo is enough to make a girl swoon. They're a hit, unsurprisingly, and she glances at the young man nearby running his own food stand of vegetable options. There was somebody in the line that looked uncomfortable or shy or indecisive, and Stormy wastes absolutely no time.[break][break]

"Hey! Come try one of my cheese dreamy's! You won't regret it!"[break][break]

[break][break]

[break]

notes: food stand: selling cheese dreamy's

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@zhao

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 22:43:04 GMT
Deleted Avatar
jinhai wasn't expecting someone to start to yell at him in order to pull him over to their food stand. especially not someone selling something called... cheese dreamies... he felt as though his guts were going to turn inside out for all the wrong reasons as he watched her shove meat on top of whatever the hell else she had in her hand. he couldn't tell what kind of meat it was but it made him feel ill nonetheless. all he wanted was his fried vegetables. why couldn't it stay that simple? he shook his head carefully, trying to be polite about it and not vomit on the actual food he wanted to eat in his hands. "no thank you."

- oh god hes vegetarian help
-

close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 22:52:25 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Sabine had been perusing the display of pretty baubles, her fingers itching to take hold of one of the more beautiful pieces. There is a particular body piece that catches the light just right, and it would look stunning overtop of the outfit she's already wearing. But before she could hail someone to inquire, she feels eyes at the back of her head.[break][break]

And then the singing begins, the admissions of love, the pining. There is a line-up of young men and women bearing gifts of fancy. They call out her name, referring to her as 'Lady Calcifet' or 'Lady Sabine'. The woman stares at them, bewildered by their forwardness. [break][break]

"I'm good, thank you."[break][break]

But they push the Applin gifts toward her anyway, and she tucks her jacket closer to her, eyes narrowing. [break][break]

[break]

notes: currently being serenaded + offered applin (both real and edible) by npcs asking her to be their valentine. feel free to step in, or don't!

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@festival

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 22:53:22 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
Angelo is tempted into climbing back down the tree – after one more tip of his bottle and an automatic curl of his lip from the cheap, rough burn – by the smell of something… interesting. Something’s cooking and he’s hungry, stomach lacking in nutrients from spending most of the day on the road. He guesses he should eat something, considering he’s drinking. [break][break]

Returning his rum to his inner pocket, scuffed trainers hit the grass and Angelo, with his Minior floating airily behind him, throws himself into the midst of the crowds to follow his empty belly. There are so many people wearing yukata, lights sparkling and stalls illuminated as fireworks bloom in the sky; yet Angelo hasn’t bothered to dress for the occasion. Alto Mare may technically be in Johtonian waters but garbs like this weren’t commonplace in his hometown. Instead, Angelo has stuck to his usual attire – he can’t afford to splash out on new clothes for one festival, even if he wanted.
[break][break]
It’s not long before he finds the source of the tantalizing scent. A particular food stall coming into view with a familiar young woman, energetically throwing her selling techniques around, behind the grill… [break][break]

Hey, Storms.” He greets, blue eyes drifting over her stall, predictably searching for the price tag before his gaze finally becomes drawn to the name plastered across the food stand. Brow creased in amused curiosity, smiling, he asks; “what’s a… Cheese Dreamy? I’m guessing it has cheese in it but… What? Is it some kind of secret Hoenn delicacy or something?” [break][break]

A pause. Lips quirking into something a little sharper. “Enlighten me. Is it worth the price?

[break][break]

+ [break][break]
+ one cheese dreamy please [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
twenty-eight
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
executive
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:19:08 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

VITAL SPIRIT FESTIVAL

Goddamn Hoennians.

The woman, wrapped as she was in black and lavender kimono to partake in their traditions, scorned every last one in her head momentarily. She didn’t typically carry this attitude, but there was a knee-jerk sense of fuck-all patriotism at the sight of being rushed by applin-baring plebs.

Her capable form bared pointed posture as she walked up to the scene, gruffly pushing herself between the princess and her admirers. “Leave the lady alone!” A thick northeastern Galarian accent held weight in the situation.

“Have you no respect?” As though she hadn’t spent the last seven months on Galar’s terrorist watch list.

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:27:29 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
Big crowds had never been his thing, but anytime there was an event it was unavoidable. The whole point was to draw a big crowd. And so Andy maneuvered his way through the sea of humans and their attendant pokemon. He had brought something of an unusual crew today. Besides the ever present Epitaph, he decided to give some of his other ghosts some time out in the world.
[break][break]
Floating above his head was his drifblim, Zeppelin. To his left hovered Sprout, a phantump. To his right Monocle, his duskull. Aside from poor Zeppelin, all the other pokemon were shiny, Epitaph being the most unique even among these; a white gengar. This was no accident. Plenty of bystanders stared and those within his path moved aside.
[break][break]
Surely he must be important with a posse such as that.
[break][break]
Is that...? As he wondered by a stage that supported a performance he caught the sound a of a familiar voice. ''Zepp. I need to look around.'' The balloon pokemon dipped down to wrap his appendages around the boy. ''Drif! Drifblim!'' Raising him over the heads of the audience drew attention, but Andy paid them no mind.
[break][break]
''It's Hideo,'' he observed to his blimp, pointing. ''Take me over there.'' His other companions noting their trainer's flight levitated up to join him. Now floating over the heads of the crowd definitely earned him a stare or two. As he drew close, he could see the boy was talking to another man he vaguely recognized.
[break][break]
Wasn't it one of the church attendees?
[break][break]
It was hard to tell. Much as many of the other festival goers, they were dressed in traditional garb. Andy wore his typical dapper garb. Once a Galarian always a Galarian. As they came into proximity the drifblim lowered him down, causing the nearby crowd to move aside slightly. The rest of his spirit friends floated down with him.
[break][break]
''Hey Hideo,'' he called as his shoes met the ground. Of course, the entrance he had just made would be lost on the boy, but it was more for convenience than to stoke his own ego. ''Thanks Zepp,'' he said with a small wave as the pokemon loosed him. ''Drifblim.'' The lot all followed him over to the boy.
[break][break]
''Whose this?'' While Hideo wouldn't catch his nod towards , he was sure the kid would get the idea.

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:31:18 GMT
skyler dross Avatar

The familiar voice has Skyler turning on her heels, lips curling into something equal parts giddy and impish at the sight of Kyle. A short bark of laughter escapes her lips soon after, prompted by his subtle teasing. "How is it that you always find me around these places?" Memories of crossbow bolts going awry and javelins sailing wildly through the air over the horrified faces of ren-faire visitors flash over her eyes for a moment.

Ah, good times.

"I don't suppose you'd be up for some friendly competition?" The lights from several festival game stalls behind her cast part of her features in shadow, though they aren't quite enough to hide the glint of challenge in silvery eyes.  "I promise I won't kick your butt too hard." 

Of course, the ship captain would do her very best to, as she'd said, kick his butt and secure her victory - at any cost. The eager gleam in her silver eyes practically screamed it out. "I'll even let you pick the game. For old time's sake, eh? I don't think they have javelins here though."

With an arm suddenly and unabashedly linked around Kyle's (and the other busy with her bottle of liquor), Skyler starts to drag him to the closest stalls.

"Want some?" Tequila swirls within the glass bottle, waved around in invitation.

close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:44:03 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
The still-steaming plate she offers the man with the vegetables is responded to with a look of disgust. Was he about to throw up?He looked particularly.. green. Well, you are what you eat, right? And she's pretty sure she can see quite a bit of fried green vegetables. [break][break]

Stormy is taken aback by his refusal, and she slow-blinks as her hand is drawn back to herself, the dreamy clutched practically to her chest in horror.[break][break]

"Well.. your loss then. Enjoy your fried vegetables."[break][break]

Fortunately, another youthful face appears, calling out her name. It brings her a swell of relief and glee, and she drops her spatula in favor of flinging herself at the man for a brief and powerful hug.[break][break]

"What do you mean? You've never heard of my 'Specialty' Cheese Dreamy's? You're breaking my heart, Angelo."[break][break]

The curve of his lips is a challenge, and she squints at him, waving the plate still in her hand under his nose. Her own lips curl into an amused smirk as she lifts it to her own nose to breathe deeply.[break][break]

"Oh it most definitely is, my friend."[break][break]

[break]

notes: food stand: selling cheese dreamy's

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

@zhao,

punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:47:43 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Oldale was a small, quiet town that had really never piqued the thief’s interest . . . until now. The Spirit Festival was alive with music, the racket of stall games, and the cheerful laughs and banter of the crowd. Lex was here mostly to observe or perhaps take part in some petty thievery, though she didn’t really have the need to resort to pickpocketing anymore. The main reason she showed up was the mention of valuable prizes that could be won. A thief was always enticed by the promise of profit.

Lex didn’t change much about her look for this evening. She wore her long red hair back in a low bun with the shorter pieces of the cut framing her face. With the aid of her Zororak’s ILLUSION the distinctive scar that cut through her left eye was hidden from view. For those that knew her, the absence of the scar would be surprising. It really changed the dynamic of her look making her features seem softer and friendlier. She wore a long midnight black kimono with a maze of scarlet red flowers dancing across the silken background.

Most surprising to those that recognized her would be the child she was with. The Zororak hid in plain sight. The 6, maybe 7, year old girl was clinging to Lex’s left hand, dressed in a matching kimono. The little girl had scarlet red hair like her “mother’s” tied into two high pig tails. She looked just enough like Lex that one could assume there was familial resemblance. Instead of Lex’s amber eyes, Nova had taken it upon herself to adopt ‘s piercing aquamarine eyes. It wasn’t by Lex’s request, the Zororak just had an impish sense of humor.

There was a familiar face at a nearby gaming stall that drew Lex in. seemed to be working the festival, how interesting. She was well-acquainted with his mischievous nature and her curiosity got the best of her, “Well, well,” she purred, approaching Noelani with the same playful shimmer in her amber eyes that he may remember from their night of fun at the Slateport Night Market, “All that fun and not even a text?” she smiled, tilting her head slightly to see if he recognized her.

close tab

played by

light

dragon king
he/him/his
twenty-four
august 5th
blackthorn city
demisexual
civilian
senior ranger
single
333 height
333 height
awards
777 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mateo
mateo martinez
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 14, 2021 23:51:08 GMT
mateo martinez Avatar
[attr="class","light"]tossing his balls. mateo would make his way over to 's stand, after having heard her shout. he wanted to see exactly what was so 'dreamy' about cheese. "hey, hey, hey!" he uttered cutting the line. a hand was placed atop of the table and onto 's shoulder.

interrupting the pair, "i'm willin' to try whatever, stor'. he don't want it toss it to me, i can eat anythin'! you got some dragon flakes to go with that?" he'd point to the sandwich in question.

NOTE: gimme the sandwich!

[newclass=.light]text-align: justify;font-family:calibri;font-size:14px; margin: 0 auto; width: 300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.light b]color: #dea02c[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:09:48 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","angelo"]
That smile, previously sharp and mischievous, slips into something much softer around the edges as Stormy abandons her post in favour of launching herself at him. Brunette locks tickle against his nose, her unnatural heat colliding into his chest but Angelo takes the affectionate assault with but a single step backwards to stabilise himself; squeezing Stormy in a tight, brief hug. [break][break]

Guess I must’ve missed that episode of ‘The Great Hoenn Bake Off: Stormy Silph Special’.” He grins, arms falling away and gaze slipping to the sandwich on the plate that’s drifted tauntingly under his nose – its scent tantalizing and beckoning out to him as it oozed with cheesy goodness. [break][break]

He wasn’t going to lie; it was a fucking sexy looking sandwich. [break][break]

Then what’re you waiting for, hand it ov-“ Cut off by a firm palm on his shoulder, emerges from the depths of the crowds, his eyes also taken in by the allure of the fine sandwich craftmanship. Eyeing up his sandwich. [break][break]

Hey man, ever heard of a line?” He quipped in easy-going competitiveness, lips curled into a smirk; completely unoffended. “This one’s got my name on it. Right, Storms?” Then there's a pause, contemplative. “... Yeah, you know what, good call. Got any dragon flakes? Just a pinch.

[break][break]

+ & [break][break]
+ bich thats my sandwich :ANGRYPEPE: [break][break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.angelo]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a1b6d7[/newclass]

[newclass=.angelo b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.angelo .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

castaway

sab, bean
she/her
twenty-two
june 1
hammerlocke, galar
polyamorous bisexual
artist, art collector
grunt
awards
165 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sabine
Sabine Calcifet
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:17:25 GMT
Sabine Calcifet Avatar

[attr=class,punkianger-sab]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
vital spirit festival

[attr=class,lyric1]
is it really a surprise if i'm playing

[attr=class,lyric2]
with your mind?

[attr=class,bulk]
Ah, and as if on cue, her knight in shining armor appears in the form of a beautiful face wrapped in black and lavender. She breaks through the crowd with a cross warning, and Sabine wastes no time in taking advantage in the moment of surprise.[break][break]

When Lulu intercepts and chastises the admirers with a blow to their respect, they hesitate. That, and the way their eyes flick down to Sabine's fingers laced through the woman's was enough to suck in a unanimous breath. Several Applin at the whims of idiots bounce from their captors to take off down the streets, seeking freedom.[break][break]

"I'm afraid I've been spoken for already!"[break][break]

Though at this point, the princess' eyes are locked on Lulu's face, and she gently pulls the woman by her hand to turn and face her and to pull her close. What stragglers remain that are unconvinced would finally turn around, dejected, given the sultry way Sabine eats up Lulu's face with jaded green eyes.[break][break]

"You look beautiful."[break][break]

[break]

notes: :kiss:

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-sabcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentbg"]background: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .accentborder"]border-color: #040A08;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a, .punkianger-sab .bulk b, .punkianger-sab .bulk i, .punkianger-sabcredit a"]color: #716075;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/0q1cCZQ/sabine-post2.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(113,96,117,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #716075; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sab .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-sabcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,419 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:24:13 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Only shortly after meeting up with Ki, did Hideo hear another person address him. It once again took a moment for him to realize who it was, but he caught on quick from that nonchalant and curt way of speaking. “Hey Andy!” he said, waving to where he heard the other boy.

His Hatterene was a bit more wary, concerned about the number of Pokemon this new boy had brought along. But she was fairly certain he wouldn’t cause a(nother) scene around so many people, and he seemed closer to her trainer’s age than the man who’d approached them.

But no surprise that Andy was less familiar with Hideo’s speaking companion. “He’s Mr. Ki!” Hideo said, pointing towards where he thought Ki still was. “I met him a while back when he was on his way over to Mossdeep. He shared some food with me, and we talked for a bit. He’s pretty cool!” He hadn’t forgotten that recommendation offer for the Rangers, though that was still something he wanted to save for later.

On second thought, Ki probably would need an introduction too. “Mr. Ki, this is Andy! I met him when I was looking to catch some Pokemon, before I met you.” Funny how he kind of met them both on similar terms. “We’ve been hanging out ever since then! We even went on a blind date!

A good conversation-starter, if anything. That grin on his face would be proof he knew exactly what he was doing by saying that.

Hideo notices and introduces to him.  And vice-versa.

Hideo knows exactly what he's doing.
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
Vital Spirit Festival
POSTED ON Feb 15, 2021 0:28:38 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
petalburg woods

[attr=class,lyric1]

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
"I set the reminder in your phone, man, sounds like you snooze you lose!"[break][break]

She positively beams at the way his eyes follow the ooey-gooey-goodness on display in the palm of her hand. Is he drooling? He should be.[break][break]

However, just as his mouth opens to object to her teasing and demand she hand it over, another hand clasps his shoulder and a familiar face breaks through. If it's possible for Stormy to smile even more than she already is, then she does.[break][break]

"Mateo!"[break][break]

He points to the sandwich on her plate and she chuckles. At the mention of dragon flakes, someone from her crew tosses her the bottle and she smacks it down on the counter with enthusiasm.[break][break]

"You bet I do! They're a staple, you know."[break][break]

She winks, setting her plate down in front of Angelo and reaching behind her to grab a fresh one to slide across to Mateo.[break][break]

"Bon apetit!"[break][break]

[break]

notes: food stand: selling cheese dreamy's - post 3/15

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

punki