4,371 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
AERODACTYL SWARM (DRACONIAN DEMANDS)
POSTED ON Mar 16, 2021 10:57:11 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar

She’d already fucked Devon once. Seemed it was fucking itself all on its own, now.

Having been close by, collecting a special piece of hardware from a niche store within the industrial city, Lulu could see the prehistoric beasts as they flew out of the far building. Knowing clearly which building it was, she was instantly intrigued.

The Gardevoir which accompanied her at her side reached out, knowing already via its TELEPATHY what the plan was. The two vanished in a TELEPORT, and in an instant, reappeared on the roof of the building closest to them. She acted quickly, careful not to let them stray too far out of range. Lulu was still rather short on flying types. Levitating pokemon, she had many of, but they could not hope to keep up with the dinosaurs if the headed up into higher altitude.

From pokeballs, two Klinklangs and a Magneton were released. The two Klinklangs LOCKED ON to their targets. ZAP CANNONS! Go!” A flurry of electric bullets would spraw out from the team as they sailed into the flock, guns blazing.

A pokemon from Devon’s lab? Yes, please.

mKpFHTaY

close tab

played by

murk

Not-Chryssa
She/Her
May 1
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Panromantic
radio host
agent
as flies to wanton boys are we to the gods; they kill us for their sport
awards
412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @chryssa
chryssa glasgow
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 0:18:01 GMT
chryssa glasgow Avatar
Chryssa was in the middle of her driving test when the three Aerodactyls burst out the side of a research lab, scattering glass to the pavement, and took to the sky.

"Focus on the road!" her instructor snapped, holding on for dear life as Chryssa swerved back onto the road. He already looked pale, and the outbreak of fossil Pokemon didn't seem to help his constitution. The girl continued to drive, trying unsuccessfully to crane her head with her neck brace and follow the three monsters in the sky.

"Scientists really never learn, do they? Reviving fossils from resins is how Jurassic Parkour starts, too," she said, putting on her turn signal. That wasn't part of the test. The instructor looked positively sick. "What are you doing, Glasgow..."

"I'm responding to hazards on the road," she said as an Aerodactyl tore off a piece of the nearby shopping mall and threw it into the middle of the intersection she'd been about to cross. Chryssa turned calmly at the street before, cruising down a line of steelworks businesses. Ahead of her, the light turned from green to AMBER. She didn't slow down.

"Red light! Red light!" her instructor gasped, and Chryssa finally slammed on the brakes, coming to a screeching halt just before the white line. "And secure the vehicle," she said confidently, putting the car into Park.

Her instructor collapsed back in his seat and Chryssa took this opportunity to roll down the window and toss her Shedinja and Ninjask's Pokeballs out into the air. "Lead them down to a street level so trainers can start catching them," she said, and the bugs zipped off to do her bidding.

The light turned green, Chryssa shifted into Drive, and the test resumed.

LYc6JpIk

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 23:02:50 GMT
Deleted Avatar

Genevieve didn't know what to make of the many Aerodactyl flying overhead. She had never seen one before, or rather she had never seen one in real life only in books and such. Pulling from her recent memory she could only assume this many came into being because of some sort of science and Genevieve liked most sorts of science.  Sipping her iced lemon tea she pulled out a pokeball from her Amber handbag and chucked one at the fossil pokemon that had come to life. She didn't really care to have one but they weren't something easy to come by and she could use a big bad flying pokemon to get her from point A to B, and maybe more if it proved itself worth her attention.

z34IPxFF

close tab

played by

Banished

Ro
He/Him/His
April 14th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Ranger
Ex-Rocket Beast
shelter
from the storm
492 height
492 height
It's a long way forward, so trust in me.
awards
1,693 posts
Rowan Wrynn DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @row
Rowan Wrynn
POSTED ON Mar 17, 2021 23:24:42 GMT
Rowan Wrynn Avatar

“Arsehole!” Rowan exclaimed with surprise as the flying Pokémon speeding through the streets of Rustboro forced him to drop to the pavement in order to avoid direct collision with the swooping creature. “Watch where you’re…” Words trailed off as he looked towards the Pokémon as it flew off, realizing that there had been no trainer riding on its back like he’d originally thought. If the incident hadn’t been enough to warrant concern, the sudden sounds of heavy wings beating on the air by the dozen was enough to tip him off that something had gone wrong in this rustic metropolis.

Until now there hadn’t been much desire within Rowan to acquire one of these fossil Pokémon but seeing as they were quite literally swarming around him, he’d take the opportunity to reach towards one of the empty Pokeballs in his satchel. Amber eyes locked onto one of the nearby Aerodactyl as it would soon be swooping down his street much like the first had done, providing the perfect opportunity. Rolling over onto his back, he waited until right before the Pokémon was going to pass over him before tossing the ball into the air right in the Aerodactyl’s path.

CSkZGcCU
close tab

played by

castaway

stormy, bronwen
she / her
twenty-five
july 25
saffron city, kanto
heterosexual
elite four
1350 height
1350 height
if you could only see the beast you've made of me
awards
3,978 posts
Stormy Silph DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @stormy
Stormy Silph
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 2:14:20 GMT
Stormy Silph Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Open+Sans:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-st]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
aerodactyl swarm

[attr=class,lyric1]
if you could only see the beast

[attr=class,lyric2]
you've made of me

[attr=class,bulk]
Fossil Pokemon had always confused her. The act of reviving a Pokemon long deceased back into the environment where it had perished originally.. it seemed like a bad idea. I mean, have you seen the abominations that came from Galar's meddling with nature and science?[break][break]

Stormy picks through the remains of a smashed piece of amber. Though this one doesn't appear to contain anyhing more than a dead beetle, she still finds herself disgusted and annoyed.[break][break]

The call to action from Devon Corp labs is indicative of her own worst fears. In the sky she can see the dark shadows of several enraged and terrified Aerdactyl. They swoop and dive, and one in particular comes down to pick a fight. Before it reaches her, however, a gust of wind and a bellow of rage intercepts, and wings pile on wings in an airborne tussle.[break][break]

Stormy throws her arms in front of her face to brace herself as Charizard and Aerodactyl meet in the middle. Amidst their battle, Stormy bides her time.[break][break]

orHJWdy8
[break][break]

[break]

notes: ...

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

[attr=class,punkianger-stcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentbg"]background: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .accentborder"]border-color: #030303;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a, .punkianger-st .bulk b, .punkianger-stcredit a"]color: #dea02c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]background-image: url('https://i.ibb.co/TgDV53Y/stormy-post3.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #2E2E2E; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #2E2E2E;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(222,160,44,0.8); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 9px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 40px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #dea02c; font-family: 'Open Sans'; color: #999999; font-size: 10px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-st .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #272727; min-height: 31px; font-family: 'Open Sans'; font-size: 8px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-stcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Mar 18, 2021 4:28:57 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]

[break]

I BET MY LIFE ON YOU

[break]

I KNOW I TOOK THE PATH THAT YOU WOULD NEVER WANT FOR ME

[break]
[attr="class","lovemad2"]

A swarm of cool ass ancient Pokémon? you bet sweet bippy Bryan Delarosa was there. It was a rather interesting site, he watched as the aerodactyls had a horrid time adjusting to the modern era, crashing into things, causing mayhem, et cetera.

He called out one of his mons he knew could help in this situation. His Alolan ninetails came out as her beautiful coat shimmered in the sun's light. The shimmering coat managed to catch the eye of an aerodactyl which...was his demise, he charged in at her and she quickly put it to a halt when she launched a blizzard attack at him. It managed to hit the creature head on and slow it enough for him to throw a pokeball at it.

[attr="class","lovemad1"]
NOTES:BPhmEdh2

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,528 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:02:56 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces][googlefont=Baskerville:400,700,700i|Oswald:300,600]

[attr=class,punkianger-rt]
[attr=class,absolute-holder]
[attr=class,image-back accentbg]

[attr=class,image]

[attr=class,line1]

[attr=class,line2]

[attr=class,wordcount]
AERODACTYL SWARM

[attr=class,lyric1]
silver leaves in the air

[attr=class,lyric2]
of starseedlings

[attr=class,bulk]
[break][break]

The fugitive Aerodactyl didn't seem to resinate with the modern day world very well. Then again, at least at the start, most of them didn't. It took plenty of patience and training to acclimate the prehistoric gargoyles to this time period.[break][break]

Othniel was the prime example of that. Not only was he acclimated to the new world, he excelled in almost every way for it. The Aerodactyl in question roared when it was summoned at the top of the Galarian Embassy building in Rustboro. With a swift point, its master, the ambassador himself, sent it forward to subdue the rest from destroying the city any further.[break][break]

The sky was filled with a ferocious clash of clawing, biting, and exploding rock. Before long, however, Othniel captured the neck of one of the escaped Aerodactyl in the vice grap of its talons. It slammed the opposing beast into the ground below; pinned it there as Remiel calmly approached with a luxury ball in hand.[break]

[break]

roll:[break][break]

SVl6Ixl8

[attr=class,ooc-notes]
[attr=class,tagline]

aerodactyl swarm

[attr=class,punkianger-rtcredit]
punki

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentbg"]background: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .accentborder"]border-color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a, .punkianger-rt .bulk b, .punkianger-rtcredit a"]color: #316084;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]background-image: url('https://pile.randimg.net/2/195/173989/skycrashtemplate.png');[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt"]width: 500px; min-height: 100px; padding-top: 300px; background: #212121; margin: auto; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 1px rgba(100,100,100,0.6));[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .absolute-holder"]position: absolute; overflow: hidden; margin-top: -300px; width: 500px; height: 300px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back"]position: absolute; width: 170px; height: 300px; opacity: 0.8; border-left: 330px solid #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image-back div"]position: absolute; left: 3px; width: 5px; height: inherit; background: #323232;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .image"]position: absolute; width: inherit; height: inherit; mix-blend-mode: lighten;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line1"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(15deg); top: 105px; left: -30px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .line2"]position: absolute; width: 600px; height: 1px; background: #999999; transform: rotate(-75deg); top: 50px; left: -150px; mix-blend-mode: overlay;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .wordcount"]position: absolute; background: rgba(0,0,0,0.5); bottom: 100px; left: 40px; color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 14px; line-height: 9px; padding: 6px 8px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric1"]position: absolute; bottom: 80px; left: 43px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); color: #fff; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 16px; line-height: 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2"]position: absolute; bottom: 40px; left: 40px; filter: drop-shadow(0 0 2px rgba(0,0,0,0.4)); font-family: 'Oswald'; color: #fff; font-size: 42px; line-height: 40px; text-transform: uppercase; font-weight: 300; word-spacing: -8px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .lyric2 b"]font-weight: 600; mix-blend-mode: overlay; position: absolute; white-space: nowrap;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline"]float: left; margin-top: -6px; margin-left: -40px; margin-right: 10px; background: #1a1a1a; font-family: 'Baskerville'; color: #999999; font-size: 16px; line-height: 10px; padding: 9px 11px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a"]font: inherit; text-decoration: none; filter: brightness(120%); font-weight: bold; transition: all 0.3s ease;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .tagline a:hover"]color: #fff;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk"]padding: 30px 40px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 18px; line-height: 16px; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9); text-align: justify;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .bulk i"]font-weight: bold;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rt .ooc-notes"]padding: 6px 40px; background: #1a1a1a; min-height: 38px; font-family: 'Baskerville'; font-size: 12px; line-height: 31px; text-align: justified; color: rgba(9,9,9,9,9,9);[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit"]width: 500px; margin: auto; text-align: right; font-family: 'Oswald'; font-size: 11px; line-height: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkianger-rtcredit a"]font: inherit;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,111 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:16:51 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]window shopping had sounded like a good idea originally...

how was she supposed to know it would turn into a shitshow?

her attention is plucked away from a beautiful amber necklace, the sound of destroying buildings a bit too loud to ignore. "for fuck's sake," is mumbled under her breath. is hoenn ever normal? each day, it seems like something goes wrong. in this case, it's massive fossil pokemon wrecking havoc on the city of rustboro. she specifically avoids glancing at the familiar laboratory as she weaves in and out of the panicked masses.

such a great day to forget her pokemon at home too ;u;

at a loss for what to actually do, the blonde ends up just yeeting a pokeball as far as she could. maybe it'll hit something. actually, let me rephrase that. maybe it'll hit an aerodactyl and not a person's skull.

one can hope?

Au2m6feQ
swarmie swarm

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

outcast

genni, gen
she/her
twenty three
august 10th
aspertia city, unova
bisexual
ghost, poison, & steel
grunt
awards
329 posts
part of
TAG WITH @genesis
genesis aria fox
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 1:42:05 GMT
genesis aria fox Avatar
It was amazing to think that there were pokemon back then that were no longer around. And with the help and technology and science, scientist can use fossilized DNA stuck in resign from years ago to learn more about these past creatures. There were even some who can resected the ancient beast into living and breathing pokemon again. The whole idea made the woman thing seemed odd to her. Why did these creature die in the first place?

A rumor of a few rogue aerodactyl got her attention. Although she wasn’t really interested in capturing one herself, the idea of something other than just sitting around made her move in that direction. And in no time at all, the woman spotted one in the distance. She watched as the creature soared through the air, a screeched erupted from his parted mouth. The screech made her hands clasped over her ears to block out the high pitch. She winced, green orbs never let the creature out of her sight as it landed on the roof of a near by house. Do she dare catch it?

T1eAJqOD
close tab

played by

Josh

Josh Dragomir
He/Him/His
Feb 5
Lavaridge Town
Eyes For Izumi
Exec VP of RaiCorp
Senior Ranger
awards
886 posts
part of
TAG WITH @josh
Josh Dragomir
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 3:31:54 GMT
Josh Dragomir Avatar

"What in the sweet mother of-"

If Josh had a naughty word prepared for this situation it was soon cut off at the swarm of previously extinct Pokemon slamming into buildings and generally causing a ruckus. "You know, when I signed up to be a Ranger, I didn't realize I was signing up for this" the Ranger admitted as he slid down the hills to try and find a good range to hit them. He had already called a few Pokemon out, but how in the world would he handle this?

Well, he would find out soon enough, wouldn't he? It wasn't like they were going back into the Amber anytime soon.

@tag

jNvvhrfR

close tab

played by

BD

Lex
She / Her
January 2
Goldenrod City
Bi
Thief
Ex-Rocket Beast
LET ME TASTE
your blood and tears
5'10'' height
5'10'' height
Going to hell cause it feels like heaven.
awards
1,176 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lex
Alexandra Briarwood
POSTED ON Mar 20, 2021 3:39:41 GMT
Alexandra Briarwood Avatar

Lex watched eagerly as the city erupted into chaos. The loud screams of terrified citizens were drowned out by the shrill of the swarm of ancient pokemon flying and wreaking havoc through the city. Lex’s eye narrowed on a creature nearby. The prehistoric beast looked back at her, meeting her gaze. A fury started to build in the creature, the trainer’s AMBER eyes reminded it of the prison from which it came. It’s jaws parted into to bath her in a loud, menacing roar. It was met with a swift pokeball to the face.

xJpLjXeC

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,782 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Mar 22, 2021 6:57:14 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#bd293a[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE AERODACTYL

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

EVENTUALLY, THESE WYVERNS are recaptured. Some property damage has been dealt in the form of broken glass and chipped stone; however, everyone's efforts have lessened the extent of the Aerodactyls' carnage. Three lucky trainers retrieve their warm pokeballs among glass shards.[break][break]

[break][break]

what will you do?

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - rock head[break]
stone edge / hyper beam / iron head / crunch / psychic fangs / meteor beam
[break][break]

[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - pressure[break]
rock slide / giga impact / iron head / crunch / heat wave / meteor beam