he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,424 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 0:06:33 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Step, step, step, turn. It wasn’t a complex dance - months of dance practice did teach him quite a bit, but he wasn’t going to do any complex or exciting dance moves for a while, let alone tonight. Also, because this was supposed to be a formal event, so he couldn’t do anything wild. Or bring any of his less-disciplined Pokemon.

Yet despite his focus being on keeping himself coordinated, Hideo heard an odd tapping. Even among the music, the talking, the tapping shoes, that distinct tapping got his attention. A cane? It was only when his Gardevoir told him someone familiar was getting close that he started to put the pieces together, if the fact she told him the person had a Gengar didn’t tip him off enough.

Though he’d expected to approach him, not stop some distance away and watch. Hm.

Let’s try and get closer to him,” Hideo said, his Gardevoir nodding as the pair would steadily dance their way towards Andy. Didn’t want to leave him just watching now did they?

His Beheeyem nodded as recognized him. He made sure to wave to her, as well as the Ursaring she’d pointed out, though he was now left with the awkward moment of being with one of Hideo’s friends and not really being able to talk to her.

He even blushed slightly as approached him, his hand shook by hers. He awkwardly went along with it, unsure if he should shake her hand back - a lack of fingers meant he’d have to Psychic it, and he didn’t know if she would be mad if he used that on her, even for something as minor as that. But by the time he made his choice, she’d already let go and went to talking to Cardamom.

He looked between the two for a moment before he went back to watching Hideo, also noting Andy’s arrival.

Summary: Hideo and his Gardevoir notice and try to approach.  His Beheeyem awkwardly tries to greet , then lowkey panics when his hand is shook by .  Eventually goes back to watching Hideo.

Bounties complete: n/a

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:00:40 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva arrives . . . kind of on time. It’s takes a considerable amount of energy to get her ready, especially since she doesn’t really know how to do it herself. The League insisted on a formal appearance, hair, make up, fancy dress. The works. They spared no expense to make her look stunning. Well, at least she thought she looked good. It’ll probably be the best dressed she will be in her life, honestly. A long, floor length dark green dress adorned with golden accents and an open back. It’s heavy, almost suffocating. Her make up is simple and natural, she refused to let them cake it on. She allowed a bit of lipstick, giving her lips a bit more pop of pink than usual. Her hair is half pulled back in a braid while the rest cascades down her back in large curls.

Regardless of her strange attire, she wears a bright smile, welcoming and warm. She’s already promptly pre-gamed to prepare herself for this with a nice glass of Kantonian whiskey. The doctor offers the familiar faces of friends and colleagues alike with a small smile and wave. That includes , , and . She’s arrived alone, for now. is meeting her later. Naturally, she is pulled towards the dance floor after the introduction by Dr. Holo. She shamelessly dips and bobs to the beat.

A familiar, small hand tugs are her hair. The soft mew of excitement makes her smile, “Hey you,” she grin, extending two open palms for the mythical pokemon to take. Her fingers curl around the small invisible paws that rest in her hands. She begins spinning and dancing with the invisible creature, probably looking like a complete psychopath on the dance floor dancing with herself.

Open for interaction ^_^
Eva is DANCING with an invisible Mew, probably looking like a weirdo
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:01:35 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

MOST MULL OVER THE PROFESSOR’S PROPHECY. But Fernando is not most. He is not the ordinary that tries to decipher meaning from a message intentionally cryptic. Instead, he crushes it in his hand.

Dreams.

I don’t dream.

Parting words from the phantom of Sootopolis. , and a shred of regret, surfaces before his attention is forcibly ripped away by the startling shout of ‘Soiree’.

Like @leeja, Fernando is among the eyes that descend on @vincent but it’s more reactionary than anything else. As children and Pokemon congregate is the ballroom dance floor so too does Fernando find his way out of the crowd. Unknowingly, he passes by and , unfamiliar with either, but giving them a sparse smile as he cuts through moving bodies.

You’re free to go,” he whispers to the Shaymin perched on his right shoulder.

The Pokemon immediately leaps off, kicking as it starts to walk on air. A bright green light emanates from its flower in a celebratory SEED FLARE, bedazzling as twinkling beads of pollen mimic the stars above them.

The Mythical Pokemon ends up at the food table. Proper etiquette instileed by its trainer keeps the Pokemon from diving in. But, after witnessing ’s Pichu raze the cookies, the Pokemon joins in. It snarfs down several baked goods in quick succession, letting out a delighted bark as it noisily chews its food near ’s end of the table.

Fernando finds himself in the recluse of his most reliable date: alcohol. He’s a few minutes behind , waiting for the ex-Gym Leader to receive his cocktail of choice until another attendee approaches.

Something strong, something fruity,” is his abstract order, none too picky but also undecidedly indecisive.

He’s prompted to the bar where he sips gingerly, shooting a panoramic glance over those in attendance. Familiar faces spread out in all directions, some opting to ascend while others like venture outside for a more natural view.

Eyes linger on those who doll themselves out for the occasion. Fernando has little interest in physical attraction but even he can’t help but catch himself staring at the allure of @giselle’s ravishing dress for a few seconds too long.

He averts his gaze soon after, wincing as the alcohol proves much too potent and not nearly as flavorful as it should.

TL;DR:

- shaymin uses a bright SEED FLARE to cause a small glitter bomb
- shaymin leaves for the food table; near and
- fernando waits for a drink near 's victinity
- spots several familiar faces such as but captivated by @giselle for a hot minute

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:11:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar

of course she wasn't the only one in the mood for a drink. parties like these often meant that people took the chance to imbibe a little bit more than they normally would. whether it be for courage or for fun it was all up to the person. personally she liked how bubbles in champagne looked when she raised up her glass. it sparkled in the light just right in pretty glasses.

but she wasn't going to make a fool of herself holding up alcohol to lights just yet as she smiled and gave a small nod to placing an order. something strong and fruity, interesting. "do you get it fruity so you don't taste the alcohol? or do you just like the flavor?" it was an easy question really. one that didn't mean much if it wasn't answered. but conversation was fun and there was no point in not trying to meet new people.

it wasn't much of a party if you forced yourself into being a wallflower all of the time.

- smiles and says hello to mr

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:52:08 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

Her eyes still wander around but she gradually starts to feel restless want to move - The fact that Thalia gracefully dances alone doesn't help to hold back her desire to go dance. The soft melodic tune sways the atmosphere calmly, Lyssa nods and sway gently following the music trying to think of a simple choreography to match with the music. Simple ballroom dance would be fitting, a waltz perhaps. However, to make that happen - She needs another person to dance with her while she can ask her entourage to dance with her but her entourage is currently busy with their own dance.

As she puts down her sparkling wine, she noticed a beautiful and elegant woman with an alluring body - She noticed her not because of that but the fact that she caught a man ogling her before he turns his head. "Since fate leads me to notice them. I will try my luck then" Lyssa mutter and approach the two individuals. "Good evening ladies and gentleman, I hope that I don't disturb you two on this fine day" Lyssa greets them with a slight bow like a princess that comes out from a fairy tale - Minus the bunny ear that she wears. "May any of you give me the honor to dance with me," Lyssa asks, gently offering her hand to grab. Hopefully, one of them takes it or she will be embarrassed.

NOTES: Asking either or @giselle for a dance - Outfit ref: link

@someone

close tab

played by

D-Bug

The Robust
He/Him/His
Twenty-Eight
October 30th
Bevaridge Town
Biomesexual
Pokemon Educator/Vlogger/Biome Enthusiast
See ya later, Feraligatr!
awards
1,591 posts
Zac Ramsay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zac
Zac Ramsay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:55:37 GMT
Zac Ramsay Avatar

Zac didn't own a suit. The cost of having a tailor made piece of clothing for him to wear once or twice a year was simply crazy, and rented suits were never big enough. They squeezed his muscles and made him walk funny. He would have to ask where the man got his suits made.

Instead, Zac was wearing his least crumpled Alolan shirt. It was black at least, with little Volbeats set on a starry background. Zac was wearing a tie. It stretched from his neck down to an appropriate tie length. 

Beside him squidged Kibou the Dunsparce, who wasn't wearing a suit either, but had a sticker from the Mossdeep Space Center slapped squarely on his back. The sticker read 'Shoot for the Stars!'

An attendant tore off one half of his free entry ticket, and Zac started to wander, on the lookout for his cooking friends. If I were Priam or Oscar, where would I be? Zac thought to himself. He headed straight for the bar, but they weren't there. No luck. Where would Ki be? He headed for the dancefloor, heart dropping a little when he didn't find it full of cats. Instead, he spotted . "Hey Eva! You're looking great! Love the hair," he said, grinning at his gorgeous colleague as he joined her on the dancefloor.

Looking for Oscar, Priam, and Ki
Found Dr. Eva and joined her to dance.

Prompts:
Referenced a character's outfit
Danced

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-seven
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,529 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 1:57:53 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

In a few months, Remiel will have resided in Hoenn two complete years. It felt a lot longer than that, of course: to the point where soirees and ballroom dances felt vaguely unfamiliar... albeit only vaguely. The royal prince had grown up with them all of his life, after all. They were ingrained into his being and his memories, and he would likely carry the etiquette and customs of them in his mind forever. If not, Earl Grey was always there to correct that.[break][break]

Needless to say, the Galarian arrived into the ballroom spick and span in a sharp navy blue suit with vest and golden tie. With a certain bow-tie wearing Sinistea hovering over his shoulder, the ambassador made it near the center of the floor, where he was then offered a glass of bourbon. He accepted this libation moments before DR. NISA HOLO descended from the grand staircase ahead. Having heard relatively little about this supposedly distinguished astronomer, Remiel was absorbed in hearing her speak.[break][break]

Her presence was paired with the grandiose reveal of the cosmos above, and the royal looked up as the ceiling parted. The view of the constellation Litleo was quite magnificent, a tapestry of celestial lights clashing with the golden glow of the event from its many torches, chandeliers, and lamps. Her odd words, however, served to draw him back down to earth again— or, according to Dr. Holo, a 'world that is but a shadow'. A reality that is little more than a filtered dream.[break][break]

Musing in thought as he stirs his glass of bourbon, he fails to notice his butler Sinistea floating above the crowds until it reaches at a balcony above them all. With a polite bow (and plenty of charm), it attempts to invite the girl for a little waltz of its own, proceeding to gently sway back and forth even if it fails to take this dance from the Luxray. Should she see Remiel looking at them from below, the ambassador would lower the glass of bourbon from his mouth and offer a wave with his free hand.[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN BALLROOM
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE: x[break][break]
— CHARACTER OUTFIT REF, PKMN DANCE, REACT TO DR HOLO[break][break]
TL;DR — Remiel enters the ballroom in a sharp suit, takes a glass of bourbon for himself, and watches Dr. Holo's entrance. His Sinistea floats up to on her balcony and offers her a little teacup waltz. Remy waves.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,114 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 2:20:05 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i"]stars sprawl out in a makeshift map, an invitation of their own etched between dark spaces of the night. surprisingly, it's the perfect night for a meteor shower: not a cloud in sight. something about the charge of energy in the air leaves her excited, if only to see the cascading meteors paint the sky.

she dresses for the occasion, an airy gown of black and gold stars sweeping across the floor as she moves. a stark contrast against pale white curls at the back of her spine, sure, but the pairing makes for a nice color scheme. besides... she might have selected it with a purpose. her golurk trails behind, a cute black top hat and golden bowtie decorating the clay automaton's figure.

"cuties," she murmurs in passing, offering a wink to the dancing and the ever adorable mew in her grip. she expects to see at some point in the night, probably with the mythical pokemon in tow once the little cutie has made its rounds to each scientist. for now, however, she weaves through partygoers toward the center of the room. dr holo's speech echoes around them, her eyes darting to watch here and there. a dazzling display, definitely, but mildly distracting when she's attempting to navigate.

eventually, she finds her target. tall, dark, and handsome in navy blue and a matching gold to her own. hmm... it brings a coy smile to her face.

"hey," she whispers, brushing a hand along his shoulders as she steps up from behind . "fancy seeing you here." he may or may not have mentioned it during pillow talk the other night. no matter, she'd never miss an opportunity to see him in a suit. they're close enough to the drink table for her to slip away for a moment, snag a glass of champagne, and return to his side.

the smile she flashes him, then, is almost dangerous.

"are you going to be my first dance of the night?"

star soiree.
outfit hehe
winks at eva & invisible mew, joins remiel

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 2:35:15 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

A meteor shower coming two months earlier than expected? Of course, he'd be here. The scent of the alien was unmistakable. [break][break]

Killian arrived alongside , a pair of Indeedee trailing hand in hand behind them. Like always, Loveless nestled comfortably on Killian's shoulder. Much like the suit and tie that he wore, she dressed for the occasion. A sapphire encrusted collar adorned her neck. She hated the thing but wore it like the regal princess that she was. [break][break]

Lips curled into a placid smile listening to Dr. Holo's speech. [break][break]

The doctor's words are poetic nonsense, little more than a blue curtain cast over the evenings' events - but they briefly occupy his thoughts nonetheless. [break][break]

"Reality is but a filtered dream." [break][break]

No wonder existence is such shit then. For Killian, dreams meant nightmares had ever since worked her magic. He'd thought they were starting to fade but then - [break][break]

A mild tinge of pain drilled at the back of his skull. Fingers tensed, squeezing the delicate hand of the woman beside him. "Let's not focus on that." he thought, pushing back against the discomfort. [break][break]

"Dance?" he doesn't give the redhead a choice, dragging her onto the dance floor by her waist. They could minge with the others after. Give her a chance to flash the ring on her finger to anyone and everyone.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,810 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 3:17:38 GMT
shiv Avatar

LITLEO'S MANE

LITLEO'S MANE - ACHIEVED!

OH MY STARS! The constellation point, LITLEO'S MANE has been achieved. Everyone who posts in the event thread at least once will be able to redeem the awards below. You do not need to post in the SITE SHOP to redeem them.

For the next constellation points, a minimum post count will be required for the character redeeming the rewards. This minimum post count will be updated in the constellation template on page one.

Please stay tuned for the next constellation point to be unlocked.

close tab

played by

Hollow

Ozzy
He/Him
March 18
Heahea City
Gay af
MAD SCIENTIST
EXECUTIVE
Rosemary, heaven restores you in life.
awards
1,804 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oscar
oscar clayton
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 3:21:12 GMT
oscar clayton Avatar
Oscar was already regretting coming to this damn thing. It seemed like a good idea at first, he got a free ticket and if all went well he'd get to hang out with his good pals for BOYS NIGHT! But this intro put a bad taste in his mouth. Reality was a filtered dream? As soon as Oscar heard those words he winced. Did she just say that out loud? In front of all these people? What kind of 'row row row your boat' nonsense was that? Oscar turned away, determined to find his would-be companions before his cynicism ruined his night.

Oscar wouldn't be hard to find; he was wearing his go-to formal look of a black suit and tie with a red dress shirt. No need to rewrite the wheel here, he wasn't out to impress anyone. Oscar wandered through the observatory, people watching as he kept an eye out for THE BOYS. To his chagrin, Oscar's pokemon escort remained quite close. He didn't want to bring a pokemon at all, but this particular warrior insisted on coming along.

Wearing a top hat and a monocle, Darkside the grimmsnarl had forced his way into Oscar's company tonight. He had a strong feeling that a certain ummm--'rival' of his would be making an appearance tonight, and he wasn't going to give up the chance to engage her in um--wits once more. One might think the mighty hair troll looked nervous as he looked every which way for destined--'foe'. This was of course an illusion, grimmsnarls were never nervous--especially this one. 

Oscar groaned as Darkside stomped along side him. "Could you be any more intrusive? Ugh where are the guys I'm already sick of this place.

, ,
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 3:28:52 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

STAR SOIREE

A NIGHT THAT'S OUT OF THIS WORLD

AN OPEN EVENT MEANS HE’S OPEN TO QUESTIONING. It’s to be expected when he exposes himself to people he otherwise wouldn’t. Keeps him on his toes.

The former,” he speaks while the contents swirl around a block of ice. “Never been a fan of the taste.

He pauses before adding more if only to draw out the conversation.

I don’t think many people do, actually. Name’s Silph.

approaches and Fernando meets her proximity with a warm smile. Naturally, he admires her figure, starting from the ground and working his way up in a quick glance.

A pleasure,” he meets, scooting back with his arm extended. It’s a gesture that offers Giselle first dibs, both as a compliment and courtesy.

I don’t think I could do either of you two justice.” His smile broadens as their reds blend in his vision. “Especially with how marvelous both of you look.

All niceties one the surface. Coincidentally, he means it as well. But, all that lip service causes a phantom pain to resurface. He ignores it for now but the foreboding feeling reminds him that he’s still a liability.

TL;DR:

- tells @giselle it's because he hates the taste of alcohol
- approaches
- puts it on @giselle to accept the offer
- ooc note: he'll accept if she doesn't!

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 3:35:23 GMT
Deleted Avatar

she nodded, with being right. not a lot of people she knew liked the taste of alcohol. herself included. "giselle authier, it's a pleasure to meet you." she wasn't going to let someone else coming in cause her to lose her manners of introduction of course.

an offer of a dance is of course tempting and one she was waiting for, gently setting her glass down on the table she hoped it would still be there once she returned. "i'm sure all of us will be taking a turn around the dance floor at some point. but i would be happy to take the first one." especially since it was up in the air between them two.

"perhaps you can save a dance for me later then fernando? if you're agreeable still. we can talk about the desire to hide the taste of alcohol." talking during a waltz was practically mandatory after all. with another coy smile in his direction she then turned her attention to and took her hand. "shall we?"

- offers a dance to later, takes 's hand to dance

close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 4:14:18 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar

✦ REALITY IS STRANGER THAN FICTION

"Ah, where is my manner" Lyssa blames herself for a momentary lapse of judgment from her side, "My name is Eylyssa Kay but you can call me Lyssa if you find it difficult to pronounce my name" Lyssa introduce herself.

Lyssa feels like there is a hesitation behind the courteous remark from the man that is older than her but that might be just her imagining stuff. He didn't fail to compliment her looks, despite that she is not put up a dress for a compliment - She gracefully accepts it. "You look stunning too, Mr. Silph. Everyone can see that by seeing that you are surrounded with two beauties right now" Lyssa let out a playful banter. "I'd love some dance with you too Mr. after this dance." Lyssa extends an additional invite for the future. She turns her attention to Giselle and gently holds her hand and guides her to the dance floor.

"Do you know how to Waltz?" Lyssa gently leans to Giselle's side and whispers softly straight to her ear wanting to know her knowledge about dancing. "If you have no knowledge about it, I can teach you or change to another form of dancing" Lyssa giving her some assurance that she wouldn't feel bad if she happened to not know how to waltz.

NOTES: - Introducing herself to @giselle and , complimenting 's look, asking for a dance to later, preparing to dance with @giselle

@someone

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 2, 2021 4:15:19 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Something dazzled Kaida more than any star could, drawing her eyes towards , Shaymin as its Seed Flare demanded attention...and then, just like that, the mystical nature seemed to vanish, the little being more like a normal Pokemon than any legend.

Both unknowing of the Shaymin's owner and nature, Kaida abandoned her own meal to lean over and start stacking cookies, almost practiced, and promptly laid them in front of the Pokemon (including 's Pichu, should it be near). "Enjoy the party, little ones." She greeted almost kindly, completely uninterested in solving the mystery of this little creature. Clearly it was a Pokemon, and that was good enough for her.

Ormr

Bragi