Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 19:16:43 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

Kaida took the champagne, frowning slightly at the drink. Alcohols didn't really appeal to the woman, too difficult to deal with, not enough taste to make up for the cons. Still, she wasn't one to pass up a toast. They were very important, yes? "To friends." Kaida agreed, raising her glass before taking a sip...nope, still didn't like it all too much. She was happy at the feeling of finality, there wasn't much that could top a physical declaration of a bond, right?

Nothing except maybe a group of rare Pokemon appearing. Bragi chirped in glee and rushed to the outside without prompting, and Kaida chuckled, "Seems Bragi made the decision for me." Minior were a strange Pokemon, if one saw one, they were likely near death. It only felt right to save one from such a fate, even if Kaida wasn't certain how to integrate the Pokemon into her family...she'd figure it out.

Unknowing of Amor's own suspicions of the night, Kaida leaned down to pick up her Ekans, "Nothing strange yet?" A calm shake of the head, good. "Tell me if anything is around I can't see." With these new Miniors around, their protection of the Pokemon was even more important now. To onlookers, it only appeared she picked up the serpent, her voice low enough to not be heard...panicking humans would only make her job harder.

Outside the ball, she found her Toxicitry holding a green little ball. A Minior in Core Form, soon to drift away. The young Pokemon faced Kaida, eyes glassy with tears, and Kaida rushed forward towards the little one, "It'll be fine, I'll take care of them." Her blunt words seemed to be a comfort to the poison type, knowing the woman wouldn't exaggerate as she took out a Pokeball and captured the green Minior, "Seems I got a green one." She called over to Amor, pocketing the new Pokeball.

She gazed up at the night sky and, finding it comforting, looked over to Amor, "They'll soon be out, I've never seen the Litonites before." Too busy, too sleepy, too far, the reasons varied.

tl;dr: With . Toasts! Toxicitry tears up and is comforted upon seeing the Miniors, and Kaida catches a green Minior!

Ormr

Bragi
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,127 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 19:42:51 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
"no, but i've been busy with work and mingling that i've barely had any time alone with you."

as long as the music stays simple and slow, then they should be fine. for now, they continue to move, swaying with something akin to elegance, but not quite.

leaning in close, he whispers into her ear, smiling:

"you're pretty good at this."

notes
dancing with
@soiree
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,801 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 19:48:43 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

“No, but it felt familiar—” he remarked, looking around and spotting what he guessed was ’s form before the other had gone off somewhere.

Thankfully, gravity had returned to normal just as Alpha had approached them and attempted to land them both on the ground.

“Wh—whoa there,” he remarked, although he gave a friendly look towards the Lucario that hovered close as Lars finally found his bearings back on solid ground.

“How about you?” he asked her, steadying himself as his center of balance righted itself. “Was there like, something you wanted to do while we’re out here?”

• is back on the ground, asks Lumia if she’s alright or if she wants to do something else like grab a bite to eat?

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,893 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 20:15:58 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
Hearing how she said she had never seen them before he wondered many things, but it would do him no good to pry information. She was a stranger like him, and that is all that mattered for tonight. Perhaps he would see her again, and perhaps this was just another fleeting flicker of light, and they'd never see each other again. Nihilism aside he tapped his cheek curiously noting how her Pokemon seemed protective of her just as his were protective of him. It made him feel better to be near her, as there were few people he met that could truly inspire that sort of loyalty into their Pokemon at least that he had met so far. A thought flashed across his mind, and he pulled out a Pokeball from his belt, and tossed it into the air. A flash of white, and hovering in the air above him was Draco, his Dragonite.

"Well if you've never seen them before...Would you like to see them from above the clouds?" He asked her curiously. Adontis had already leapt from his shoulder, and on top of Draco's back waving at the two of them from below, and he just smiled at the rambunctious Pichu. "Draco is strong enough to carry your partners, or I could summon another one of my dragons to fly them as well if they would prefer that?" He would not speak for her Pokemon, but he had a veritable dragon army at his disposal preparing transport for them all was a trivial matter for him. Draco lowered himself so that he was hovering a few feet above of the ground, and near his trainer.

This was unusual for his tamer to offer someone other than Walter a ride on the dragons back, perhaps he was trying to make a good impression? Though he didn't need to go to such lengths for that as his trainer had always been good at talking to others, whatever the case, it was strange for him to be this open.

"Though if you'd rather stay grounded I understand, it just means Adontis gets to soar above the clouds without us." He chuckled lightly as Adontis was already sparking excitedly at the prospect of being to fly around on Draco's back, and see the meteors from a vantage point that no one else would get to, well that is what he thought, but surely there were others that could fly. Better to not dash the little mouse's hopes.

Amor used Moonlit Flight!
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 21:04:41 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The two conversed. The two continued at their usual pace. Elaine continued to be vague, and Casey continued to give the game away "on accident" to give her more reasons to talk to him. Was he lonely, or just the perfect snitch? Either way, he fanned himself. "...Good luck. Call me, if you need anything."

Making his way back to the drinks table, Casey ended up pulling his Treecko. He didn't want his baby exposed to all the debauchery afoot. He subbed it out for his Toxtricity. His pet-project. A lizard that was like a certain stripe of punk; gross and weird and more honest than anyone else. It stood atleast as tall as he did. "...Another two wine coolers."

This time, he was plied with two Sangrias. Two red wines infused with carbonation and a number of fruit flavors. "......"

Casey then turned from the table. The crowd of people shifted, keeping him away from Elaine. Would've been like swimming across a channel, getting to her. Out of the corner of his eye though, he saw that Ms Summer, from the garden.

Casey made his way over to her, slowly offering a bottle to her, neck-first. As if he were handing a sword to her handle-first. Casey is red in the face, despite his very thin layer of foundation. "Oh. It's you again. How have you been?"
close tab

played by

Ven

duke
he / him / his
twenty
september 10
Enju, Johto
asexual
errand boy
civilian
(눈‸눈)
108 height
108 height
what’re you lookin’ at?
awards
283 posts
part of
TAG WITH @duke
Arashi Akiyama
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 21:13:10 GMT
Arashi Akiyama Avatar

Seeing that Doug had decided to leave the chaos of the dance floor, he then kept up with the other once gravity decided to behave itself and set him back on the ground—not hard to do considering the outfit the other wore.

In no time flat he realized that the other was probably headed towards the bathrooms, and he decided, why not follow? Would be useful considering after what had happened.

What he was not expecting, however, was to meet another familiar face in the general area of said bathroom. And to his surprise, Doug was not there. Huh. Maybe he lost the other in the crowd or something?

“Hey,” he began in Hideo’s direction, before turning to face the mirror in front of one of the sinks and then hissing.

“Ah, shit,” he growled as he noticed that the sleeve of the trench coat he was wearing was ripped. That—was bad.

There was metal glinting through the exposed section, too.

• tried to follow Doug to the bathroom (but lost him along the way somewhere) and surprise, surprise, a familiar face appeared at the bathroom once Arashi got there!
his attire

close tab

played by

Sovetskii Soryuz

Little Bastard
He/Him
Fourteen
June 6th
Wyndon, Galar
Homosexual
Trainer
Ace Trainer
Gonna dig this hole until I fall in. Until there is no end. Until there is no anything.
awards
615 posts
part of
TAG WITH @sov
Andy Blackadder
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 21:54:06 GMT
Andy Blackadder Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","dangerhead"]

[attr="class","dangerbody"]

[attr="class","dangericon"]

[attr="class","dangertxt"]
What a mess. But this is Hoenn. Messy is the standard modus operandi. The violence leaves some kid () quivering on the floor and another stranger () whisking him away. His own concern was for the retreating . Providing a smarmy glare of disdain at all the trouble makers, save for perhaps , the boy turned on his good heel to limp after the girl.
[break][break]
Navigating the crowd was done carefully as his balance wasn't the best hobbled as he was. For a moment it was considered to pay a visit to the lavatory to retrieve , but honestly his friend was likely safer there. Following the long gone girl through a thrown open door, he halted in his tracks at the sight of the minior. A memory struck him.
[break][break]
''The same shits from Sootopolis.'' With a shimmer and a puff, his white gengar slid from his shadow to reform his existence. Eyes poured over the glistening night sky worried they would detect another massive threatening presence. Would the long, green mystery pokemon return? When the horizon seemed to be without any world ending threats his gaze was peeled away.
[break][break]
''Hey!'' Epitaph had caught one of the wayward miniors within his gullet, having either seen their previous foe consume them, or merely been allured by the bright candy colors. Hobbling down a short flight of steps the tip of his cane was prodded at the ghost pokemon. ''Come on. You don't eat that shit. Spit it out. Now!'' Grumbling and annoyed, Taph complied.
[break][break]
The poor slob covered indigo creature flopped from the maw, spinning around on the ground in a daze. Perhaps he had coached his gengar wrong the last time they had encountered these. Pressing his cane-free hand into his pocket again, he produced a pokeball, letting the orb absorb the colorful little thing. Epitaph just glared.
[break][break]
''That was just for the one time. You don't eat these,'' he scolded. ''Now come on. Let's find Eris, grab Hideo, and blow this popsicle stand. The idiocy is getting too thick in there.'' Walking off, the gengar remained planted for a few moments before finally joining him. ''Eris?'' He called. ''Eris are you out here?''

[attr="class","dangerfoot"]

[attr="class","dangertag"]

--

[attr="class","dangernotes"]

[attr="class","silpc-pkmn-img"]

[attr="class","dangercredits"]cyan of pixel perfect

[googlefont=Raleway:500][newclass=.dangerhead]width: 500px;height: 150px;background: url('https://i.imgur.com/UsWyrNt.png');border-bottom: solid;border-color: #262626;border-width: 10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody]background: #2b2b2b;width: 420px;padding: 40px;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt]color: #ededed;line-height: 21px;text-align: justify;margin-top: -15px;margin-left: 12px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;padding-left: 20px;padding-bottom: 30px;font-size: 11px;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertxt b]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangericon]transform: rotate(45deg);-webkit-transform: rotate(45deg);-ms-transform: rotate(45deg);border: solid;background: #262626;border-color: #262626;border-width: 4px;left: 23px;top: -35px;max-width: 50px;max-height: 50px;position: absolute;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerfoot]margin-left: -40px;width: 500px;height: 5px;padding-top: 15px;border-top: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;color: #ededed;font-family: Raleway, sans-serif;font-weight: 500;font-size: 9px;line-height: 13px;text-align: justify;position: relative;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 3px;background: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangerbody ::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background: #c4c4c4; [/newclass]

[newclass=.dangernotes]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;padding-left: 20px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;left: 260px;border-left: solid;border-width: 1px;border-color: #212121;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag]width: 200px;height: 28px;overflow: auto;left: 30px;padding-right: 5px;position: absolute;text-align: center;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangertag a]color: #2e8b57;[/newclass]

[newclass=.dangercredits]margin-top: 6px;margin-left: 420px;font-family: raleway;font-size:8px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,446 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 13, 2021 22:58:18 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Just as Hideo thought it was safe to go out again, he heard metal banging above him. His Pokemon were immediately on guard (save for his Ribombee, who was sobering up in a cool little pool of water - under Elga's supervision), preparing themselves for what sounded like was getting closer.

Hideo could only sigh. "What is it now?" he grumbled, noticing that noise was approaching where he heard an air conditioner running - a vent most likely. His Pokemon were ready to face whatever didn't know how to use a door.

"Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

Hideo recognized that cry immediately. "Oh Arceus no," he muttered, hearing something metal fall onto the ground, followed by the cry getting closer. "Jiggler, you're supposed to stay with everyone else at the camp!" Hideo sternly said, "Especially a Pokemon like you!"

But the scolding did nothing to turn away his weeping Meltan, the little metal blob latching onto his shoe. Hideo could tell it was trying to climb as its blobby limbs fail to get tracking on his leg, all while he continued letting out that cry. 

Hideo sighed. "You really are as curious as a Litleo, aren't you? Come here, Jiggler. I'll hold ya." He bent down, taking the Meltan into his arms and lifting it up. It went right to his chest, spreading its "arms" as wide as it could (not very) as it cried into his shirt.

Hideo gently patted its head - the one non-blobby part of its body. "There, there. You're with me now." He could hear the Meltan's cries start to diminish, but they didn't go away completely. "I said I was only gonna be gone for a bit."

The door to the bathroom opened - seemed like they weren't going to be the only occupants. But the voice, Hideo instantly recognized; . "Hey Arashi," Hideo said, too caught-up comforting his Meltan to wave - fortunately, his Ambipom picked up the slack, waving a tail-hand. "Good to hear another familiar voice here. Everything alright outside? In the main room, I mean."

That swearing implied things weren't too well. "You doing alright?" Hideo asked, unaware of the exposed arm. However, his Beheeyem, the Pokemon he had by the sinks (and sober), went to take a look at the torn sleeve.

Summary: As Hideo's Ribombee cools off in a sink, his Meltan finds Hideo.  It's crying, so Hideo holds it to comfort it (using a Litleo simile).  He says hello to , while his Beheeyem goes to check out Arashi's exposed arm.

Bounties complete: Comfort, Cry, Litleo Simile, Cool-Off

close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 0:08:37 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
It seemed uneventful. Of course, Summer watched in distaste at the herd of people chasing the Unown, sipping away at her drink. "What are we going to do with these people?" she asked Frigg, looking at her Absol. She looked back at her training, and Summer wondered if she could shrug if she would.

Well, business seemed like it would be slow, then, since people were busy enjoying themselves, dancing, drinking, just everything in between.

In reality, it made Summer feel a bit jealous. She felt like she didn't have the luxury to relax like these people did. She felt like her guard had to be up at all times, ready just in case Daddy Prescott appeared unannounced or one of his lackeys appeared.

Especially after the pool party.

She finished her drink in a quick swallow, her stomach churning as she started away to find something to occupy her mind. However, a familiar flash of purple hair caught her attention, bringing her back to reality instead of the thoughts invading her mind. A bottle was extended to her.

He was always giving her something, wasn't he?

"Well, we keep running into each other, don't we?" Summer offered a small smile. "Thanks." She accepted the drink because gods knew that she needed it to calm her nerves from the previous thoughts she had.

"I'm doing well," she lied, her face still plastered with that smile. "How are you? Enjoying this party?"

close tab

played by

red

Eli
he/him
April 13
Rustboro
bisexual
model/thief
elite
you've been
thunderstruck
92 height
92 height
awards
338 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elliott
Elliott Jenkins
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 0:23:29 GMT
Elliott Jenkins Avatar
Elliott snorted. "Yeah. Whatever, old man." He rolled his eyes at him. Jeez, this guy was freaking irritating. He could use another drink.

And probably better company.

"Well, if you want to catch up or something, I'll be around," he said to Lana, giving him a look that wasn't exactly clear. Was that a threat or a genuine invitation to talk? Well, he'd leave that up to Lana to decide.

Maybe he'd give him some money back.

He walked away, snatching another drink, wondering if was there.

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 0:41:35 GMT
Deleted Avatar
Mattis sighed and leaned against the wall, his head tilting back as he stared up at the sky for a moment. "You scared me there," he said, letting himself laugh sheepishly. "Is there anything else you can have to get around besides that cane?"

He looked down at where he was sitting, eyebrows raised.

"Or is there anything I can get you?" Now that they were outside, it was much warmer than it had been. He was hot. He was taking that damned tie off.

"Fuck this tie, I don't need it anymore." Matt fumbled with the knot before loosening it and taking it off his neck.

close tab

played by

Drakka

Bestial
She/Her
November 6
Slateport (Technically)
Demisexual
Ranger
Elite Ranger
You're the pulse in my veins, you're the war that I wage, can you change me?
awards
818 posts
Kaida Adachi DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kaida
Kaida Adachi
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 2:33:03 GMT
Kaida Adachi Avatar

As a Dragonite joined the party, the woman's love for Pokemon reared its head as she bobbed and flashed a toothless smile at the dragon. A good dragon, she had no doubt in its power, though she shook her head at the offer of her partners riding along, "No thank you, I don't wish to burden Draco...here, Orvar!"

A Pokeball bounced off the ground, releasing an intimidating bug that immediately softened, clicking its jaws in a friendly manner (as friendly as a Yamega could look). "She can take my partners...and catch us should either of us fall. It's reliable." Perhaps it wasn't sane to expect to fall by being struck by the night sky, but Kaida never got anywhere by not being borderline paranoid! "After you." She nodded at the Dragonite as she loaded her own Pokemon onto her Yamega, "Let us see stars, if only a little while." Leaving the ball on the ground for a few minutes wouldn't harm anyone. If anything, she might see something up there if needed...she hoped it wouldn't take too long. There were still hors de vors to eat.

tl;dr: With !

Ormr

Bragi

Orvar
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 3:37:08 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

The two did in fact keep bumping into eachother. It kind of brought him full-circle back to his conversation with Elaine. He dropped off the face of the earth for a couple months, and was in dire need of friends. "...We do, don't we. That's so funny."

His Toxtricity leaned back, smiling and leaning on Casey. He was slightly drunk, but this'd prove to be good. He'd have to steel his nerves and put effort into standing up.

"Thanks." She smiled at him, as well. He felt needed. It was selfish, but he needed people to cling to, as of right now. Casey gestured to the bottle he handed her with his own. He just needed something to drink, but now it was time to lie and look sentimental. "It's a sparkling red wine, steeped in other fruit flavors. ...It reminded me of that lush garden where we met."

How was he doing. How was he doing. Quite the question. He could see his friend getting in an altercation with people he knew. It was looking pretty intense. Something Danny told him back in May rang through his ears: "...but i am dating someone famous, i think. i'm still not too acquainted with hoenn's pop culture and stuff." Presumably, his girlfriend who was right there could save him. Casey couldn't even save himself.

Casey put on a little smile and uncapped his drink. He sipped at it, pondering the question. Fights left right and center. A child stabbing an adult. Shouting matches. This was no place for either of them. "...There's so much going on. My cousin is back. Not sure what happened there. I'm not really into parties, but everyone here seems to be nice."
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 5:02:22 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

At the mention of alternate options… he balked. For a few moments.

“Well…” he admitted quietly as he looked down at his hands, “…there is one way for me to get around without my leg cramping up like this. However…” he trailed off, embarrassed to all hell.

“…you promise you won’t laugh at me?” he continued in that same quiet voice, before looking up at the bluenette in time to see the other take the neck tie off.

“Oh, come on—after I tied it for you too?” he went on, adopting the mock wounded tone once again.

The Ribombee cackled for a few moments before flitting over to the Lycanroc and handing the canid Pokémon a sweet Pollen Puff to munch on while their humans were being blithering idiots around each other.

• embarrassed idiot is embarrassed
his outfit

@mattis

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 14, 2021 5:37:53 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

It’s hard not to look elegant the way they’re dressed. It’s probably the best they’ll look, or in Eva’s case, have ever looked. They should definitely take a picture before the night is over. Their home could use a few pictures of them to make it more . . . homey.

“You have been pretty busy,” They both have, “You’ve got me tonight though,” she squeezes his arm for emphasis while smiling up at him.

Pretty good at this, huh? She’ll unintentionally ruin this by showing him some moves. Her grin’s the only warning. Eva steps back and reaches high in an attempt to twirl him around . . . maybe she’s tall enough. Maybe.

Dress: link
Hair: link