part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 3:10:57 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He’s not buying it. And maybe Artemis still knows him a little too well. Maybe he hadn’t lost everything they’d had before. He’d making a mess of things. He’s ruining the moment. Not just for Artemis but for anyone else that had the displeasure of being around them. Around Mint. “Y-Yeah….I-I’ve just…missed you.” He lied. Well half lied. He was happy to see him again, but that wasn't why he was upset Every word that left his mouth scratched the inside of his throat. He felt it tightening, and tears about to ruin his pristine, glittery make up. It wasn’t like he hadn’t ever cried in front of Artemis before. If anything, Artemis had probably seen him sob the most. He probably remembered how he wailed during romantic movies and happy endings. And Artemis would comfort him, and Mint would seek refuge with him. [break][break]

He can’t bring himself to do that now. Not here. Not when he was trying so hard to be ok. The negative emotions uncorked by his guilt begin to overflow just a little and his cheeks flush brightly in shame instead of alcohol. Mint is quick to look away form Artemis, dabbing one of his eyes and trying to flick the tear away. “I- I might’ve drank…a little…” he murmured miserably as he attempted to smile through his own little pity party. [break][break]

And that’s when he catches a glimpse of his baby boy. And then waves of purple in the low light. And as his gaze traveled upwards, he sees them, locks eyes with them. And in an instant Mint is taken with them, tall and willowy, and….sad. Heartbroken even. It’s enough to distract Mint from his own discomfort. And then looked away, towards Gelatto who is quick to notice the change in attitude and nose at their legs ever so gently. [break][break]

Mint dared look back at his dancing partner, Artemis’ face contorting with visible worry. “I’m ok…I-” He trailed off turning to look back at the stranger before realizing something that made his heart stop. Had they- were they- Wet eyes are suddenly wide again as he began to realize he was right. He wasn’t meant to be here with Artemis. No. No, no, no. The shaking got worse as a new layer of guilt is added to his conscience. One thing is for certain, they shouldn’t stay here. He shouldn’t be keeping Artemis from that. A true fairy tale ending. “J-Just a moment…so I can compose myself.” He promised, one of his hands squeezing Arty’s own.

[break][break]

+ @artemis + post 16 [break][break]

- trying not to cry [break]
- sees reve and gelatto and solari and oh no [break]
- SORT OF GETS IT?? [break]
- Gelatto the Ninetails is trying to comfort Reve [break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a4d6d1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,796 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 5:44:32 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

“Oh?!” Eva laughs lightly as she’s dipped down into a kiss. It’s sweet, and unexpected. Her stomach stirs with Butterfree as it always does. Damn, she loves this man.

Her hand slips naturally into his as he leads the way towards the balcony, “Ooo yeah, I think outside would be best!”

Immediately, she’s caught off guard by the sight of the brilliant Littenoids, “Whoa,” she whispers softly, involuntarily squeezing Matias’s hand and shifting closer as they walk further into the chilled night air.

Make a wish? Eva closes her eyes and makes her wish, glancing up at Matias with a small grin. It totally didn’t, at all, involve him.

“I’ve never seen Littenoids before but . . . do these seem a little . . . close to you?” she asks curiously and she leans into his warmth.

13th post
Dress: link
Hair: link

close tab

played by

Ditz

Ian, Dicker
Male
Thirty
June 9th
Goldenrod City
Hetrosexual
---
Ex-Underboss
People are a resource
awards
1,374 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kill
Killian Decker
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 6:02:05 GMT
Killian Decker Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","decker"]
[attr="class","decker-big-img"]

[attr="class","decker-1"]
[attr="class","decker-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","decker-tagged"]

[attr="class","decker-subtitle"]
i am the astro-creep, a demolition-style hell american freak. i am the crawling dead, a phantom in a box shadow in your head.

[attr="class","decker-pkmn"]

[attr="class","decker-post"]

This asshole. [break][break]

Killian's jaw tightens, and he steps forward at the sight of the forming mist. Fernando's playing with him. How disgusting. [break][break]

"Wrong?" he muttered. Yeah, there was something wrong with him, wasn't there? Lulu's nightmares lingered longer than Killian thought they should. A phantom blade that cut him deep enough that it left behind a scar. One that ached in pain and filled him with paranoia. [break][break]

Only the Misty Terrain soothed them both. [break][break]

"Okay." is all Killian can say.

[attr="class","decker-bot-1"]

notes about this post

's an asshole.[break]
Gimmie the mist [break][break]

Attire
[attr="class","decker-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700]
[newclass=.decker]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; }.decker-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.decker-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.decker-1 {position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.decker-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#bd9fc9;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.decker-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.decker-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.decker-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.decker-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.decker-tagged a:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.decker-subtitle:hover { color:#bd9fc9!important; }.decker-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.decker-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.decker-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.decker-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.decker-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.decker-post i { color:#bd9fc9; }.decker-post b { color:#a98ab5;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.decker-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.decker-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.decker-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.decker-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.decker-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#bd9fc9;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.decker-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.decker-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#272727!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;}.decker-subtitle2 { padding:15px;font:bold 28px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px;padding-top:30px;padding-bottom:15px;margin-bottom:5px;border-left: solid 2px #bd9fc9;border-right: solid 2px #bd9fc9; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 10:11:22 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

Foolish as it may be, he was already smitten. Even when she looked annoyed, he thought about being a sounding board for her feelings. Being her dog on a leash. "...You're breathtaking."

He didn't know what anyone did for the past three months, let alone what their parents did. It wasn't so much that nobody told him, but that he just wouldn't listen. 

"...I can't help it. I think... you get this look in your eye when you start being assertive. And I think it suits you. It's... that warrior thing we talked about." That warrior thing. That thing he threw at her. Half-remembered, just so he could say that their constellations were next to eachother in the sky. "I'm looking forward to it. And... Just you wait. One of these days, it'll be my turn." He said, trying to narrow his eyes at her with a little pout, though he'd let her grasp at his face.

"...That's so sweet. I... don't know what to say, other than 'thank you'."
Casey smiled. He patted around his pockets, lucky enough to have a little pokeblock case in his pocket next to his phone from the last time he hit up a berry-blender. After all, a lot of his time in the public was spent doing smaller, lesser pokemon contests. He held out a spicy looking red one for Toxtricity, and an orange, mildly sweet like a roasted carrot, for Absol. "This one doesn't. She looks out for me in other ways, but no."

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-three
july 26
alto mare, johto
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
6’2 hair down, 6’4 hair up height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,860 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 16:52:14 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

He wondered where the two were—most probably doing indecent shit somewhere.

Ah well, what a shame—or maybe it was a blessing in disguise, even.

“Razz, no need to be so—blunt about it,” he said once they were close enough. He knew that Lumie was anxious, but exactly how anxious remained to be seen. “My cousin isn’t going to bite you, she works at a flower shop down at Oldale.”

Turning around (and hoping that she was still following him) he shrugged his shoulders slightly.

“He didn’t mean that,” he continued. “Don’t worry about it.”

Once that was done, he then began quick introductions.

“Meet my younger cousin, Lumia.”

• brings Lumie over and starts the introductory ball rolling *fingers crossed*

close tab

played by

myriascope

lumie
she / her
December 16
oldale town
undetermined
florist
civilian
We've got the time to take the world and make it better than it ever was
awards
84 posts
lumia peura DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lumia
lumia peura
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 17:09:14 GMT
lumia peura Avatar
star soiree
excitable crowd!!
[attr="class","impress"]
[attr="class","me"]
[attr="class","bang"]theme
[attr="class","bang"]she's trying okay,,,

[attr="class","Revolution"][attr="class",rise"]
Jamison... and Razz... Wait, were those even their names to begin with? She thinks rather hard on the answer and draws only one conclusion: It's best not to assume lest she ends up wishing to kick herself!

"I- uhm! Hi... I'm... Lumia... Peura... and uhm..." The longer she trails on, the softer she gets, her gaze flicking from Lars to the strangers then back again, as if doing so would provide some form of divine guidance. But there's none, only her worries, her thoughts and her complete lack of social skills. She takes a deep breath, pushing down the discomfort in her chest -

Then does the sharpest bow that she can manage, almost slamming her head against the table and throwing the Dragapult right off her shoulders.

"IMSOSORRYFORINTRUDINGIDIDNTMEANTOMAKEYOUANGRYIMSORRY!"
BY MIZO.❉ OF WW
[attr="class","hanapoke"]
[attr="class","hanaparty"]

[newclass=.Revolution]width:240px;height:280px; overflow: auto; font: 10px Open Sans; text-align: justify; color: #f5f5f5; float: right; [/newclass]
[newclass=.impress]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #b19cd9; background-image: url('https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg'); float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all ease; transition-delay: 1s; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover]width: 180px; height: 270px; border: 5px solid #ffffff; background-image: url("https://i.imgur.com/vZ3pRNK.jpg");filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);float: left; margin: 0px 5px 0px 0px;transition: 0.3s all-ease; -webkit-transition: 0.3s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.impress:hover .me]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass][googlefont=Monteserrat][googlefont=Open+Sans]
[newclass=.me]background-color:rgba(69, 69, 69, 0.8); font: bold 8px calibri; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px;text-align: left; color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:270px;width:160px;transition:1s; height: 270px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang]width: 120px; background-color: #242424; border: 1px solid #9e9e9e; float: center; margin: 10px; padding: 5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bang a]font:bold 7pt calibri[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar]width: 5px;background-color: #b19cd9;border:solid 2px #535353;[/newclass]
[newclass=.rise::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb:vertical]background-color: #b19cd9;border: 5px solid #b19cd9;[/newclass][newclass=.hanapoke]width:50px;float:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.hanaparty]background-color:#ededed;border:solid 5px #d4d4d4;padding:4px;width:27px;height:27px;border-radius:40px;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 19:30:51 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
Artemis doesn’t exactly buy the new excuse, either; he wants to, he really does, and it makes sense. He’s missed mint, too, doesn’t know if there’s anyone he could have missed more than mint. He almost suggests going somewhere quieter, somewhere to see the meteors better and give mint time to compose himself, but he’s scared of pushing the issue. This was supposed to be a good night, and he didn’t want it to lose the magic because he was being too much with his worry for mint.

In the back of his mind, there’s a reminder that he’s never worried about that before. Not until now; just more proof that they’ve both changed so much.

Even if mint says it’s a mixture of the fact that he’s been drinking and missing artemis, he wishes he could do something to keep them from crying. To come up with something, anything, to cheer them up. He offers a smile of his own, in some sort of attempt, but it’s just soft and fond and loving. It’s tempting to confess it, then, but mint’s looking away all of a sudden. Even if it’s hard to look away from him, artemis follows his gaze to see gelato.

And the purple fabric in the low light. Artemis’ first thought, subconsciously, is that the dress is such a pretty shade and that whoever picked it out must be good at fashion stuff. And then they realize just who it is; there’s only one person that tall, and artemis lights up at the realization that it’s reve. In the way someone would light up at seeing a friend, of course, and suddenly artemis thinks he wants reve to meet mint. He thinks they’d both get along well, likes them both enough to hope for it, and-

Reve looks upset. Heartbroken.

Artemis only gets the smallest glimpse of their face before they’re looking away, and confusion adds to the worry that he feels for mint. Mint, who’s asking for just a moment so they can compose himself, a hand squeezing artemis’ own. He nods, then, even if he’s hesitant to let go of him, and squeezes mint’s hand lightly in return before stepping away to give him room. A silent promise that he’ll be right here; or at least just as far away as reve is.

When he goes over, at least; he’s reluctant to leave mint. Unless he steps away first.

6/11
TLDR:
- artemis is still being gay. wishes he could cheer mint up.
- sees reve. doesn't really get it and is confused about why he looks heartbroken.
- steps awy to give mint time to compose himself and plans to go to reve when/if he leaves.

[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,148 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 20:21:42 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
Casey was only boosting Summer's ego at this point. She tilted her head to the side, resting most of her weight on one leg so her hip would jut out to the side as if to accentuate her curves beneath her dress. This time, she gave him a simple kiss on his jaw, laughing softly to herself.

"Then I'll make sure not to hide it from you, now that I know you like it." Except that confidence she displayed fell the second he decided to turn the tables on her.

Somehow, this man knew how to get to her.

She blinked at him with wide red eyes before speaking. "I-I would like that, a lot." Summer wondered how he could be, if he could be as domineering and powerful as she imagined.

"I will look forward to that day, Casey Maverick. And I hope you take me by surprise."

Summer's Absol sniffed the thing in his hand before taking a bite, consuming it in several delicate bites like a true lady. "Well, I'm glad she looks out for you. I don't know what I'd do without my darlings."

She raised back to her feet from her spot on the ground, resting her hands on his arm as she watched her Absol lick her lips and look at his Toxtricity. "Where do you think they went while they were away?" she wondered out loud.

close tab

played by

oslo

the crown prince
masculine
twenty-eight
may 20
hammerlocke, galar
heterosexual
archaeologist
aqua/ex-admin
born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes
awards
4,693 posts
part of
TAG WITH @oslo
Remiel Calcifet
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 29, 2021 21:50:33 GMT
Remiel Calcifet Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","remy2"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

Talk of a dance serves to sate his curiosity in that regard. Though it certainly isn't enough to distract them from the impending event in the starry sky above. Secluded at the center of the hedge maze, with @elliott 's dogs, no less, only serves to amplify the tension in the air. It's almost as if whatever comes next is out to get them in particular.[break][break]

Quite surprisingly, at least to him, Remiel suddenly feels the familiar warmth of her hand in his. Admittedly, he almost flinches away from the gesture. Though whether the instinct comes from lingering bitterness or doubt, he isn't sure himself. Instead, however, he turns to gauge her reaction, seeing fear and anxiety swirling in her eyes before deciding to entwine his fingers with her own.[break][break]

"That dance, then," He begins with a smile, the beginning of a big band's song swelling into smooth existence from a pavilion stage nearby. Sparing one last glance at the anomaly above, then exchanging glances with Earl Grey in an effort to have the teacup specter keep an eye on things, Remiel stands from his seat on the stone bench and gently coaxes Illeana up to join him. "Let's have it."[break][break]

Perhaps it's easy for someone as intelligent as Illeana to realize this was an attempt on Remiel's part to take their mind off of things: from their complicated feelings with themselves, and others, to the somewhat nerve-wracking anomaly above. But, in the end, did that really matter? Excuse or not, they owed each other a dance— and even an imminent calamity couldn't take that away from them. Much less .[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
STAR SOIREE IN HEDGE MAZE
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
— SUIT REFERENCE HERE (minus the jacket): x[break][break]

TL;DR — Remiel almost flinches away from Illie's hand, but grasps it instead. He has Earl Grey keep an eye on them and the Litleonid's above as he invites Illeana to dance. Why? Because fuck it. They owe each other one and if they're gonna die by meteor during it then so be it. LOL jkjk.
[break][break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]
close tab

played by

labyrinth

he/they
may 26
sunyshore, sinnoh
bisexual
ranger, photojournalist
cadet
Artemis Chary
gay
2 height
2 height
my god, i’m so lonely
awards
34 posts
reve zajac DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @reve
reve zajac
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 0:33:39 GMT
reve zajac Avatar

Reve is watching Gelato as he nudges against his leg, but he’s unsure of how much his attention is truly on the fox pokémon. His mind is elsewhere.

Artemis is in love with someone else already. He has no chance, never had. He feels a pain, and knows suddenly why love and infatuation is so often compared to being wounded.

Some part of him wants to believe he’s still overblowing things. Normally, he doesn't like jumping to conclusions. But this was hardly jumping — more like taking a gentle step over a tiny gap which was rapidly being bridged. There really isn’t any other way to take it, he thinks. The look in Artemis’s eyes… he hasn’t known Artemis for too long, but it’s been long enough to know that Artemis does not look at others in that manner. It’s an expression Reve has never even seen him wear before.

A ridiculous thought. Of course he hadn’t seen it. It was reserved for this stranger, who is holding Artemis close. Not for him. 

Ignoring the feeling of eyes on him suddenly, he kneels on the ground beside Gelato, holding a hand out for the critter to sniff. He wants to pet him, he thinks distantly, suddenly feeling bad for half-ignoring the creature. He hopes he may allow it. It’s a side thought, the hope barely even registering amidst the heartbreak, far in the background of the main stream of thoughts running through his mind at the moment.

He tries to ignore the dancers, it rubs the wound. He had come here wanting a dance, after all. He supposes that no longer could be the case, considering… well. It looks like his afternoons of watching dancing video tutorials online, desperately trying to mimic the movements and grace, would be afternoons wasted on a fruitless hope. He couldn't even put the practice to use with another — not like he knew anyone else to dance with, after all.

Taking the place of that desire was the wish to disappear, he is finding. He wishes he hadn’t come, so perhaps he could have lived in his ignorance a little longer. At least then maybe he would have simply dealt with the feeling of a crush slowly fading, unknowing of the fact that not only were his feelings unrequited, but Artemis had found someone better.

He could have spared himself the embarrassment of tearing up, too. Humiliating himself in front of others. Crying was unlike him, he wasn’t — Reve didn’t cry. He always wore a goofy little grin, so letting himself cry in front of others felt like a betrayal to his own personality. He could only hope Artemis, or his partner, had not seen him.

He wants to leave, he thinks, but finds himself frozen in place. He kicks himself mentally — his legs were not cooperating.

Soon, though, it’s too late. He can still feel those eyes on him, and can’t shake the feeling that someone is getting closer.

POST 4 for @artemis and  

tl;dr
- reve is still sad. berating himself. emo little dude. #justrevethings
- he is embarrassed.
close tab

played by

Bunny

Lyssa
She/Her
August 10
Hau'oli City, Alola
Plotsexual
Travelling Dancer
Cvilian
30 height
30 height
awards
104 posts
Eylyssa Kay DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eylyssa
Eylyssa Kay
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 3:03:29 GMT
Eylyssa Kay Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twobee"]
[attr="class","twobeeleft"]
[attr="class","twobeeimg"]

[attr="class","twobeelyric"]NO ONE ELSE

[attr="class","twobeelyric1"]IN THE

[attr="class","twobeelyric2"]WORLD

[attr="class","twobeelyric3"]LEFT FOR ME

[attr="class","twobeeright"]
[attr="class","twobeeright1"]
[attr="class","twobeeicon"][attr="class","ion-earth"]

[attr="class","twobeepost"]
[attr="class","twobeelyric4"]TO BE YOUR EVERYTHING

[attr="class","twobeeline"]

"Boring doesn't necessarily bad, but often serious problem breeds from something mundane." Lyssa stares at her drinks. Despite there are many voices surrounds them from the party - Lyssa is able to hear 's voice really clear - A cocktail party effect that Lyssa has perfected since her teenage year. Then an announcement comes loud and clear, the roof starts to move aside revealing the night sky that is painted by the starry stars - The meteor showers are starting to show themselves. Even from their current position - They can see the shower really clear. [break][break]

"Breathtaking, isn't it? I heard that a meteor shower is possible due to the work of the gravitational pull and friction from the atmosphere or something like that - Yet, from our place, the shower is truly breathtaking" Lyssa let out a sigh. "Normally, people would make a wish upon the meteor shower. How about you make a wish" Lyssa let out a smile. 'I wish that I can be a famous dancer that my name is spread throughout the region and make my family realized their wrongdoings' Lyssa makes a wish on her heart and raises her glass and push it toward for a cheer [break][break]

"For brighter future"

[attr="class","twobeenotes"]

Prompt:[break]
- Make a wish[break]
- Use the word "breathtaking"[break]
- Make a reference to gravity

[attr="class","twobeetagged"]

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oswald:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700]

[newclass=.twobee]background-color:#333333;color:#999999;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:0px;width:550px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeleft]position:absolute;margin:35px 0px 0px 415px;width:100px;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg]height:100px;width:100px;margin-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeimg img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric]font:15px Raleway;line-height:13px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric1]font:25px Montserrat;line-height:23px;color:#eeeeee;letter-spacing:2.5px;margin-right:-2px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric2]font:bold 29px Montserrat;letter-spacing:-5px;line-height:28px;color:#404362;margin-left:-3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric3]font:22px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;line-height:20px;padding-bottom:24px;border-bottom:solid 1px #333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright]border-right:solid 170px #252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeright1]border:solid 1px #252525;border-right:0px;padding:44px;position:relative;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeicon]position:absolute;font-size:120px;color:#404362;margin:-80px -65px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost]position:relative;z-index:1;font:11px Roboto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost font]font-weight:700!important;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeepost b, .twobeepost i]color:#cccccc;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4]font:25px Oswald;font-weight:300!important;color:#eeeeee;line-height:20px;text-align:right;letter-spacing:.15px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeelyric4 b]font-weight:400!important;color:#404362;line-height:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeeline]margin:20px 0px 20px 175px;height:1px;background-color:#252525;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeenotes]margin:44px -44px -44px -44px;padding:24px;border-top:solid 1px #252525;background-color:#2d2d2d;font:11px Roboto;text-align:right;color:#5f5f5f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged]float:right;border:solid 1px #222222;background-color:#333333;font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;padding:10px;letter-spacing:1px;margin:-55px 25px 0px 0px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twobeetagged a]font:bold 7px Raleway;line-height:8px;color:#404362!important;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 4:40:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
when all is said and done, the ballroom awaits them, and it is there at the entrance that he finds himself peering up at the night sky, ignoring all else around them.

with his date next to him, he tugs on her arm, willing her gaze to follow his to the stars.

"looks like we made it back in time."

notes
in disguise
back in the ballroom with
@soiree
close tab

played by

planetofthevapes

casey, baby boy
He/him
September 24th
Fallarbor Town
ask him.
Coordinator/Podcaster/Musician
Admin
rest assured, he's still ripped
awards
285 posts
part of
TAG WITH @casey
Casey Fincher
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 8:38:15 GMT
Casey Fincher Avatar

He bit his lip for a minute. He narrowed his eyes at her and stared for a second, half-lidded. As if that wasn't enough, he pretty much melted when she overcame being atleast a head shorter than him and planted a kiss on the side of his face.

Even her little laugh made him shake his head a little, in disbelief. He had to retreat a little. To be coy and flirt with her. "You're so tall, babe! Wow!"

The two seemed to be locked in this sort of tug of war. She could be the death of him, and he'd let it happen. Then, she retreated and started to stammer a little. He tried to relax his vocal cords, and put on more of the fried, "just woke up" tone of voice. "......You would? You're so cute when you're like that." He said, before she continued. "......I'm this close to just picking you up and walking away. But if it's a surprise you want... I'll wait. I'll come up with something good."

"Oh! I feel like that's true for so many of us. But... you seem to take good care of her. She loves you."
Casey smiled. His little lizard stood on her hind legs, leaning back and trying to chatter at him. He tilted his head at her, offering the small treat. It quickly disappeared from his hand altogether, already eaten. "That's a very good question that we won't get an answer to. I just told her to look for the Miniors."

close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 11:05:48 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeboxbl"]

It feels like not even a month has gone by in Hoenn before a new even happened. Turns out the Region liked it's parties, so to dress the part the new Head Scientist decided to get dressed, cleaned up, and even invite his son to see the event. Little father son bonding as the other seemed to be back. For now the older gentleman sat outside on a porch where he waited for his son. [break][break]

Two drinks awaiting for his arrival as he watched the breathtaking view as the asteroids and minior entered earth's gravity to provide the show they were giving.

[break][break]

+ Star Soiree [break]
+ Post count #1 [break]
+ Use Breathtaking [break]
+ Use Gravity

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#a63d6a;[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokesprite]color:#7f1f59; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,612 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
STAR SOIREE
POSTED ON Sept 30, 2021 11:21:32 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:600]
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","liarliar"]
[attr="class","top"]
[attr="class","main"]

The younger man looks confused, not that the headband he wore really showed it. All it really revealed was him narrowing his eye a bit as his brow came down. "Blunt about what?" he questions not really understanding what he did wrong there. Though he doesn't even need Salem to point out that the girl was nervous. Though admittedly he couldn't pinpoint the why. [break][break]

Not being very vocal himself admittedly there is a bit of silence as she seems to be looking between them and . Sabrina seems to make a comment behind his head to her brother which gets a giggle but Razz can't translate. "Uhh nice to meet -" he attempts before being interrupted. [break][break]

"IMSOSORRYFORINTRUDINGIDIDNTMEANTOMAKEYOUANGRYIMSORRY!"
[break]

there is a pause as he has to take a second to actually register what it is the 'cousin' said. "I....m not angry?" though he wonders if he should be if she mentioned it. "You're fine?" clearly his voice holds nothing but confidence.

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]

[break]post #8
[break]outfits Salem in White and Sabrina in Blue, Razz but with his usual Bandana
[break]TLDR
    +

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=".liarliar"]margin:0px auto; width:500px; background:#232323; padding-bottom:20px; border-bottom:2px solid var(--accent); border:20px solid #202020; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar"]--accent:#b02535; --speech:#eb283e;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .top"]background:url(https://imgur.com/52E0Qyf.png); height:200px; border-bottom:10px solid var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main"]color:#eee; font:11px roboto; text-align:justify; margin:-35px 35px 50px; background:#2B2B2B; padding:30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .main b"] font-family:poppins; color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #232323; margin-top:20px; padding:20px 10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .ooc b"]text-transform:uppercase; font:bold 12px poppins; font-weight:600!important; padding:0px 5px; margin-right:5px; background:var(--accent); color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn"]margin-top:-80px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img"]width:60px; background:#303030; border:1px solid #232323; filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:100px; padding-bottom:10px; margin-left:5px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .pkmn img:hover"]background:var(--accent); filter:none; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .icon"]float:left; height:100x; width:100px; border-bottom:10px solid #232323; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .icon"]filter:none; transition:0.8s ease-in; border-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar .topicon"]height:120x; width:120px; position:absolute; left:50px; top:15px; border-radius:100px; margin-bottom:5px; margin-right:15px; border:10px solid var(--accent); filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".liarliar:hover .topicon"]filter:none; transition:0.6s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=.liarliar .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; top:2px; background:var(--accent); right:-65px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; text-transform:uppercase;padding:0px 15px; [/newclass]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS
Code and Crown: An advanced literate warriors cats RP, set in medieval times
Swords Clashing