[attr="class","toptxt"]

[attr="class","lyric"]born under a bad sign with a blue moon in my eyes

[attr="class","name"]remiel calcifet

[attr="class","crown"]the crown prince

[attr="class","border"]

[attr="class","main"]
[attr="class","textbox"]

[attr="class","icon"]

The cobalt-eyed royal regards the other woman's approach with a curious tilt of his head. "And who, exactly, are you?" He inquires, giving a once over of his own before draws his attention back again.[break][break]

Was she... not aware that he was Galar's prince, yet?[break][break]

Well, he hadn't exactly told her. Nor cared to tell anyone, really.
[break]
"Mm... I suppose I've been told that before..." Is all he dares to say in reply, casting a brief look of wariness and caution in 's direction for fear of being outed. Instead, he hears the admin's nauseously sweet poetry for Luka again, which causes Remiel to grimace regardless, nearly placing a hand above his stomach for fear of an ache.[break][break]

Thankfully, Luka takes his arm, and that feeling of nausea and second-hand embarrassment melts away. She looks up at him with endearing eyes, causing the blush on his cheeks to redden further as she invites him to decorate a snowboy with the group nearby. Casting his gaze in their direction ( , ), Remiel hums in thought to himself.[break][break]

An Elite Four member and one of the League's head professors? These were her friends?
[break]

If the 'spirit of Christmas' wasn't enough to entertain the thought of enjoying the festivities, then 's sparkling eyes certainly were. He smiles, reaching up to pat her gently on the head and smile. "You go on ahead and enjoy yourself. I'll bring you a hot chocolate."[break][break]

Locks of pink bounce as she departs, and Remiel is left with the other two as suggests getting a hot chocolate himself with . While debating the idea of going along with him, however, the admin shifts his sharp gaze towards an individual in the background. Someone he'd seen casting a look at Luka earlier. A young man not much older than him ( ).[break][break]

Casting a half-hearted wave over his shoulder at Mars, he departs to investigate with his waddling Arctozolt in tow.[break][break]

"Merry Christmas."
[break]

[break][break]

[break][break]

[attr="class","tags"]
tagged for
[attr="class","tagtxt"]
x[break]
— snowboy complete[break]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[newclass=".remy2"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2"]--accent:#546A95;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/TmDtHsP/remytransparent.png); background-size:cover; height:302px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main"]background:#fff; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main i"]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Heebo';[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 13px/13px 'Playfair Display'; font-weight:bold;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .textbox"]font:11px 'Roboto'; text-align:justify; padding:30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .icon"]height:80px; width:80px; float:left; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin-right:10px; transition:1s all; transition-delay:2s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .icon"]transition:1s ease-in-out; transition-delay:1s ease-out; border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .toptxt"]position:absolute; left:10px; top:115px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name"]font:63px/40px 'Abril Fatface'; letter-spacing:-2px; text-transform:uppercase; width:350px; break-word:break; padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .name b"]font-weight:500!important; color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric"]font:9px 'Poppins'; color:#fff; letter-spacing:1px; padding-left:25px; margin-bottom:5px; text-transform:uppercase; padding-left:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .lyric::before"]content:""; border-top:2px solid #fff; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; display:inline-block;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .crown"]font:25px 'Abril Fatface'; padding-top:3px; padding-left:45px; color:#fefbfa; letter-spacing:1px; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .border"]height:10px; width:250px; background:#000; margin-top:3px; margin-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 0px; font:9px poppins; color:#fff; color:var(--accent); border-top:1px solid rgba(100,100,100,0.2); margin-bottom:-25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b"]font:bold 10px 'Roboto'; color:#222; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags b::before"]content:""; padding-left:20px; margin-right:5px; border-top:5px solid var(--accent); display:inline-block; transition:1.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2:hover .tags b::before"]padding-left:190px; transition:1.5s all; transition-delay:0.9s ease-in;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a"]text-transform:lowercase; font:bold 14px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-1px; margin-right:10px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:none; text-transform:lowercase;color:var(--accent)!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tags a:hover"]color:#000!important; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .tagtxt"]font:9px 'consolas'; color:#000; opacity:0.9;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom"]text-align:center; margin-top:-25px; padding-left:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img"]background:#fff; margin:0px 10px; border-radius:100px; padding:10px; height:45px; filter:grayscale(100%); height:24px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".remy2 .bottom img:hover"]filter:none; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Poppins|Roboto+Mono|Heebo|Abril+Fatface|Playfair+Display|Heebo]lZJ1AU20
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 1:20:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","razzboxbl"]

"First, we need a good amount of snow. Let's find an open area and get started, love." Fleur leapt forward excitedly, leading the way to a spot nearby. The NINETALES was practically frolicking as she raced to one of the few spaces without too many people. She made a figure eight around the area, careful to inspect every inch; she had to find the best spot, you see. Meticulous, just like her father.[break][break]

"This is perfect~ Wonderful, chère." Barnaby cooed, offering another pat to the Pokémon's head. Then, he leaned back on his heels and brought a hand up to his chin in contemplation. [break][break]

What was he going for here? Funny yet cringey, like a Chewbacca chia pet? Whimsical? Jolly? Barnaby couldn't decide just yet, but perhaps it would come to him as he constructed his Snowboy. So, he got started gathering and rolling snow until he had the bottom prepared.[break][break]

Wanting to help, Fleur exuded a fine, frosty MIST onto the beginnings of the Snowboy. Really just a large lump of snow at this point, but her efforts hardened the mass to form a solid base for the little guy. It was starting to come along![break][break]

415zwlvJ

[break][break]

bottom ✅ | middle ❌ | top ❌[break]
ice-type pokémon in party

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl i]color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Jessie, née Black
She/Her
April 9
Canalave City
bisexual
entertainer
executive
dancin' down on sunset strip
awards
617 posts
part of
TAG WITH @jessica
Jessica Manner
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 3:30:05 GMT
Jessica Manner Avatar
The man that had been conferring with , as had informed her previously, inquired her name. She tilted her head to the side, her hair a curtain of pink that fell with it. He was kind of cute, even if his strange exchange of words with Mars confused her.

"Jessica Black. Jessie, if you want to call me that."

She gave him a bright smile, rubbing her hands together to warm them from the cold.

"I should know the name of the handsome man's attention that I caught, right? And you know Mars?"

However, her conversation with him would be cut short, because as Mars called out to her about getting hot chocolate, Jessie decided she couldn't turn that down.

Not if she could swindle him into buying her some.

"Ah, sorry. Gotta run. Let's chat sometime, yeah?"

close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 3:31:46 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
"Chonk? Funny name for a funny man."

She glances briefly between and the beautiful woman on his arm. But her attention is quickly stolen by another woman, one who delivers a very thoughtful and unsolicited compliment to both herself and Luka. It prompts her to glance at the woman from her dreams and feel a slight bit embarrassed.

The feeling worsens when Matias shrugs off his jacket to hand off to her, and when Eva snuggles up close to give him a hug as reward.

People in Hoenn were so.. emotional and clingy.

And yet she feels uncomfortable, and Luka still looks cold, so she pulls the scarf around her neck off and wraps it lazily around 's neck. With an awkward pat, she glances around and then back at their group.

"Woah!"

Surprise lights up on her face as two, or maybe three, Cubchoo all come barrelling forward. It seems their idle play and being left behind did not fit well together, and they had quickly rushed forward to rejoin their trainer.

"Careful of the snowboys!"

42LIkYUm
bottom | middle | top

notes:
+ Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
+ Throw a snowball at another character
+ Make a snow angel
+ Help keep another character warm
+ Reference a winter sport
+ Decorate a snowboy
+ Catch a snowflake on your tongue
+ Reference a holiday movie
close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 4:08:45 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

No matter the Eevee’s size, or how much she ate, it seemed the normal type was never full. This much was obvious when one observed how easily she slipped past people, and around them, sniffing lightly for snacks of any sort before moving on. Every so often one would notice the Eevee digging out scraps from the snow, perhaps getting into someone’s purse or backpack. She’s as shameless as her trainer, really. One of the many things they had in common. She doesn’t notice her owner’s distress, nor would she care. He dug himself this grace, he could lie in it. Without a care in the world, the brown blob was hoping farther and farther away with someone’s property in her mouth. [break][break]

Unfortunately for Andres, when he panicked, he tended to need Chuchi to get out of it. Chuchi was missing. So, he was panicking. But he needed to calm down to find her. However, Chuchi wasn’t’ there to help him calm down. And so, the vicious cycle of panic continued. Briefly, he debated running of to buy something form the nearest fast-food joint and then coming back to lure her out but…well… that seemed lie ka lot of effort.t If anything, Chuchi might’ve been halfway back to town already, ready to find her own mal without his help. “Huh?” Crouched in the snow, hood over his head, it took his a moment to realize someone was talking to him. [break][break]

“Fuck- uh- M-Merry Christmas?” he asked straightening up. His eyes immediately look around, this time trying to find Luka. Hopefully she wasn’t nearby. Hopefully she wasn’t with Chuchi. “You- uh…weird question, you haven’t seen this really fat fuckin’ Eevee messing around, have you?” he asked, a harsh breeze picking up some of the falling snowflakes and blowing a couple onto his tongue. [break][break]

cO8X8pge
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ top | middle | bottom [break][break]
reference a holiday money +/- 10 [break]
mention a winter sport +/- 10 [break]
Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party [break]
Throw a snowball at another character [break]
Make a snow angel [break]
Help keep another character warm [break]
Decorate a snowboy [break]
Catch a snowflake on your tongue +/- 10[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 4:34:57 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","artemis"]
it was an event. about the snow that had fallen recently, at that; artemis was pretty sure there could be no harm that came of it. not like last time, anyways. unless he was somehow just incredibly unlucky since coming to hoenn, which was what it was starting to feel more and more like. he was just going to check it out, and then' he'd go right back to shopping for christmas presents.

that's what he had told himself, anyways.

but there were always complications, apparently- and this one was . he was on the outskirts, not far from where artemis was, and the only person he really knew. well, he was pretty sure he saw , too, but their interaction at the soiree had been brief and artemis didn't want to bother her. so- andres it was.

it wasn't even going to be for long, anyways. stay for a few minutes, and then get in gear and finish shopping for everyone.

trudging across the snow with ease- he's used to it before- he slows a bit once he realizes andres is talking to someone else. but he's a model, so this shouldn't make him so nervous. he's used to being in front of bigger crowds than this. swallowing his doubts, he closed the distance with more purpose than he actually felt, pulling his hands out of his coat pocket to sign a question when he got close enough.

'i'm not interrupting anything, am i?'

artemis isn't even here for anything important i just want him to socialize
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".artemis"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artemis i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 4:44:25 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Has she ever met before? Not in any way that counts. The intricacies of the dream they shared are naught but a pleasant blur to her— what Luka remembers is a swath of silver hair and a hand that had held the door of a train car open for her.[break][break]

Funny how faces could stick with you for so long, and for so inconsequential a thing. But her heart is a mosaic of every bit of kindness she has ever received, and Remi's piece is just as important to her as all the rest.[break][break]

She manages to overcome her humiliation when greets her warmly, and thankfully misses 's look as well. Heaven knows she wouldn't be able to live it down. Instead she cheerfully acknowledges all of them, holding Matias' coat around her shoulders while introductions are made.[break][break]

"Chonk is a cute name. And it's so nice to see you all again! Ehe...I never would have expected weather like this in Hoenn. It's so fun..." She blinks as settles a scarf around her neck, and honeyed affection pools at the corners of her mouth. "...And I feel surprisingly warm, despite the chill."[break][break]

Remi...so she finally has a face to the name! And is sweet as cream as well, her unexpected compliment bringing a bright flush to the woman's face. is as lovely as ever...ugh! Being surrounded by so many wonderful people is so bad for her heart.[break][break]

Speaking of which. A chia-green gaze flits back to , who isn't going to get a hot chocolate like he'd said. Instead he's...wait, what?[break][break]

Oh no.[break][break]

For a moment she becomes a single set of eyes, staring at the pair with a dawning sense of horror. If is acting like Andres (and when is he not?) the two of them meeting can't mean anything good.[break][break]

Please don't talk to him please don't talk to him please don't talk to him please don't talk to him—[break][break]

But she has no such luck.[break][break]

A gut-wrenching heaviness settles in the pit of her stomach as she forces her eyes away. "Eh, what? Sorry, I zoned out! Ummm..." She takes 's offered hand warmer with a gracious smile and rolls it between her palms. "I think, um! I think chonk needs a little something else... She ponders the snowy face for a moment before drawing on a wide, happy smile with the tip of her index finger.[break][break]

"There! Now he's a happy chonk."

[break][break]
- Prompt: Decorate a snowboy [break]- Top[break]- Middle[break]- Bottom

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,162 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 5:34:57 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illie"]
[attr="class","illie b"]
[attr="class","illie i”]her head darts around to check her handy work from behind her little snow mound. damn, a good shot. poor ... what a sucker.

giggles escape as he shouts back. wouldn't be the first time someone tried to kill her, right? as she's packing another snowball, her tongue pokes out. she pauses between molding snow to attempt to catch snowflakes. one surprisingly perfect one manages to land on her tongue and she's blissful, as if transported right back into snowpoint.

"hey!" her body rolls out from behind the snow mound and she's fully laughing now. and in the words of our dear admin spiral... "eat shit, !"

another snowball is flung in his direction. with that, she rolls back into hiding.

at some point, a rather round eevee makes its way over to her hiding spot. her hand moves to grab more snow and ends up tangled up in lots of brown fur. glancing down, illeana finds a chonky unit of an eevee. what a cutie! actually, it almost kinda looks like a chia pet with all that fur. except, definitely cuter and not as green. maybe a dead chia pet would be more fitting? either way, nikki needed the advent calendar thing bc her dumbass forgot ab it ty u can ignore this part xo.

"hi there," she coos, happily abandoning her snow to pet the eevee with both hands. whoever ( ) this eevee belongs to, they better come get it quick... otherwise, she's taking it home.

PFWZXkCk +/- 10 (catching snowflakes)
snowboy showdown
bottom | middle | top

[newclass=.illie] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illie i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,180 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 11:10:01 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
sweet like honey, wraps her arms around his waist, and his attention, along with his gaze, soon shifts to her.

"mm, you're doing a great job, love."

too distracted by the love of his life, he doesn't notice being distracted. he would've commented otherwise, further cementing himself in the big brother role for her.

instead, he looks back at chonk, smiling warmly.

"ah! he's perfect now. thank you all for your help. now, for your rewards..."

casting a quick look over his shoulder, he nods, then pulls away and into his arms as they tumble to the ground.

at the same time, all six of his jynxes, blondie-blondie, granny-granny, yuki-yuki, yama-yama, val-val, and kyrie-kyrie, start their snowball assault.

, , , , , and — barrages of snowball are thrown your way.
NOTES
- interacting with & & & &
- jynxes are throwing snowballs at all tagged above + &
- PROMPT: throw a snowball at another character
- all PROMPTS done
- BOTTOM snowboy acquired
- MIDDLE snowboy acquired
- TOP snowboy acquired
close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 11, 2021 17:20:02 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[attr="class","piper"]
piper, soon enough, is pretty solidly distracted by their attempts to help decorate the snowboy, even if clumps of snow still clung to their back from their attempt to make a misshapen snow-angel. they didn't know if it was actually better than 's, because they missed it up more once they tried to step past it to reach the snowboy better, but they tried and that was what mattered, right?

they didn't exactly know how to decorate snowboys, but they were trying- even if something they were using for an eye didn't want to stick and kept falling off. after their third attempt, they may have gave up a little, instead half-listening to 's wishes that the snow was everywhere. and-

"you've been snow boarding?"

in their excitement, they don't see starting to throw a snowball; or the fact that it's coming directly towards them until it hits them right in the face. they stop for a second, trying to process just what had happened, before wiping tthe snow away from their face with their coat sleeve. "i'm fine!" is their answer to mint's question of if they're okay. cold, maybe, but otherwise unharmed; and, with the snow, they were going to be cold anyways.

OXxtFJhl + 10
bottom
middle

Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
Throw a snowball at another character - snowball at temp.
Make a snow angel - they tried.
Help keep another character warm
Reference a winter sport
Decorate a snowboy - trying again!
Catch a snowflake on your tongue
Reference a holiday movie
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz

[newclass=".piper"]margin-top:25px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper b"]font-weight:lighter;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".piper i"]font-style:italic;color:#A490FF; [/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]

[newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Snubis

Grey / Connors
He / Him
Twenty-Six
October Thirty-one
Oldale Town
Heterosexual
Bee Enthusiast
Elite Four
1061 height
1061 height
awards
3,134 posts
part of
TAG WITH @greyson
Greyson Connors
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 2:45:07 GMT
Greyson Connors Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","artie5"]
[attr="class","top"]

just as he's about to retaliate against his dear friend, a barrage of snowballs come completely out of left field. a couple of horrid-looking jynx's (that remind him a bit of ) lay siege to his and 's position. there's no thought of protection, only revenge.
[break][break]
"yen, help me out! lets pay them back." so what does that mean? A BEAUTIFUL HAIL. meanwhile, he begins to roll up snowballs of his own. time to make Die Hard look like a children's movie.

[attr="class","ooc"] | [break]
vrLmXX7A + 10[break]
bottom | middle | top[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-glaceon"]

[newclass=".artie5"]--accent:#0093af; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".artie5 .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 3:07:54 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Ehe...well, he's cute thanks to your efforts too! And..." she trails off in delight when a swarm of Cubchoo toddle around their feet. Luka nearly trips herself up as she tries to stumble out of their way, standing in front of chonk to keep him from harm.[break][break]

"Are they yours, Mademoiselle?" she asks as she attempts to pat one of the babies on the head. "How sweet! This is so—"[break][break]

So perfect, right until it isn't. The first snowball strikes Luka on the side of the head, soft powder exploding in a flurry of glittering white.[break][break]

She yelps and dives to the ground, laughter and indignation bubbling up in equal measure. Her retaliation is weak; loose handfuls of snow flung in 's direction. There's no respite from the barrage of snowballs; Luka squirms like a caterpie through a snowdrift to try and find cover from the snow and sudden hail, while Vanilla leaps about and spits little chunks of ice at their assailants.[break][break]

Now, Luka isn't a devious person by any stretch of the imagination. But when the opportunity to split up and presents itself, she can't resist it's siren call. She pushes herself up on her forearms, waving wildly in Remiel's direction.[break][break]

Dejectedly, she figures that even if she calls for Andres, he won't come.[break][break]

"Monsieur Calcifet! Help, please!"

[break][break]
- Top[break]- Middle[break]- Bottom

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

kimmy

papichulo grippin' culo
he/they
october 14
castelia city, unova
pansexual
personal trainer
civilian
he looks up
grinning like a devil
6'0" height
6'0" height
it's like we go through the same shit every night
awards
462 posts
part of
TAG WITH @andres
andres buenaventura
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 3:30:41 GMT
andres buenaventura Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

Before the stranger can really answer, another figure moves into view and for a moment his eyes widen ins fear at seeing pink again. He relaxed immediately noting it was a familiar purple haired model. Thank the Gods, someone he was on good terms with. “N-not at all Artemis, always good to see you, chulo.” He said trying to fake that usual charisma. Andres then easily slipped his hands into Artemis’ bringing them up to his mouth and giving them a chaste kiss before beginning to rub them to warm up. But not before giving Artemis a look that he hoped screamed ‘GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE’. It was easier to fake being ok when you had friends to help you through it. If Artemis even considered him one. He’d thought him nice enough company and the vibe he’d put out the morning after hadn’t been…alarming. [break][break]

“In fact- you remember Chuchi? I’m tired to find her and I could use the help.” He said. With ease, the blonde pat on the shoulder before adding, “Sorry about earlier, we’ve got it from h-” he cut himself off hearing Luka’s voice yelling for someone and immediately tensed up. Any bravado or confidence he’d managed to conjure up quickly disappearing as his head whipped to the side like a Deerling in headlights. Nothing is coming at them though. [break][break]

He’s fully ignoring the prince by this point, turning to sign to Artemis a quick, “We should go.” Hopefully, he was following along well enough. [break][break]

Chuchi however is still not going to help the bastard blonde of a man, and neither is she going to mess with . Those two pricks could deal with that teen drama themselves. She’d done what she could, and as much as she was an excuse for Andres to ditch the scene, she was doing her own thing. As she finished licking honey out of a small jar she’d stolen, a trainer finally noticed her and she’s quick to look up and ready to bat away any stray pokeballs. Instead, she found two hands rubbing her cheeks and then her fur. She let out a small coo in response, tail wagging excited for the attention. At any sign of slowing down, she’d headbutt ’s hands to egg her on. [break][break]

5F_PtVyx
[break][break]

[break][break]

+ advent day 11: ref bug type or honey, silver dust top | middle | bottom snow boy complete! claiming: gacha eiscu [break][break]
reference a holiday money +/- 10 [break]
mention a winter sport +/- 10 [break]
Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party [break]
Throw a snowball at another character [break]
Make a snow angel [break]
Help keep another character warm +/-[break]
Decorate a snowboy [break]
Catch a snowflake on your tongue +/- 10[break]

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#DBD31E;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,239 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:24:42 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
[nospaces]

Barnaby stepped back to admire his and Fleur's work thus far. A sizable blob of snow sat before them, glistening in the midday sun. With the base complete, the pair could start the collection for the middle section of the Snowboy. Signaling his NINETALES to follow along, the journalist-turned-snow artist began to trudge up the nearest hill. Upon cresting the hill, he took a moment to turn and appreciate the scene before him. [break][break]

Groups of friends gathered around, some taking a moment to catch up after time apart, others joyfully running about as they tried to outmaneuver the throw of a snowball. It was comforting; wholesome, even. The sight elicited a mix of emotions for Barnaby - mostly positive feelings, but a little loneliness too.[break][break]

Pulling away from the scene below, he looked to Fleur. The fox Pokémon, sweet as HONEY and always adorable, was currently sticking out her little pink tongue and attempting to catch a snowflake. The first few tries were failures, but third time's the charm. She gave a petite squeak of excitement as the flake melted on her tongue. Laughing, Barnaby followed suit until he too felt ice melt in his mouth.[break][break]

gHJ3cdKg

[break][break]

bottom ✅ | middle ❌ | top ✅[break]
ice-type pokémon in party[break]
catch a snowflake on your tongue

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#6bc0e9;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#db4253;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:6px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:45px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Ranger
Slateport Ranger Captain
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,262 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Razz Kingsman
snowboy showdown
POSTED ON Dec 12, 2021 4:28:14 GMT
Razz Kingsman Avatar
[nospaces]

All three of his Pokemon come up from the snow to look at their snow angels. If he were being honest they were all bad as all three had poor shapes to make the angels but Razz doesn't have the heart to tell them so he gives them all a thumbs up. Though Ceder gives him a dead pan look to which razz just does a 'shhh' motion. [Break][break]

Razz looks up to see that Snow has left them and gone to the frozen over lake. Salem and whis joining with and jumping into the ice to attempt to ice ski.[break][break]

[break]

Though both Ceder and Líon seemed more hesitant about trying the winter sport. Though Salem tries to encourage by using psychic to throw a snowball to which Ceder ducks under and the snowball is sent flying to hit someone else. Razz just looks to Salem, "really?" he question to which the Meowstic just skates away.

[break][break]

kWvdftbS [break]
Obtained middle
[break][break]

+ @event

[break]+ Have an ice-type Pokemon in your party
[break]+ Throw a snowball at another character
[break]+ Make a snow angel
[break]+ Help keep another character warm
[break]+ Reference a winter sport
[break]+ Decorate a snowboy
[break]+ Catch a snowflake on your tongue
[break]+ Reference a holiday movie

[newclass=.razzboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d85641;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-top:6px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]