5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 25, 2022 19:41:49 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

Several panicked minutes later—

While some of the sparkling stars still remained in Smokey’s wool, the rainbow-hued William’s coloration had faded to something more… pastel; but it was still there.

Clearly they would need to bathe some more after this round’s performance.

“Tough love,” Alexei continued, still off-stage (because the Wooloo were the stars of the show), “…is what these two are usually on about.”

As if to demonstrate a daily occurrence between them, William baa’d loudly. Like, really loudly. So loudly that Smokey had finally—snapped.

Was it normal for a Wooloo to snap?!

The shiny Wooloo then approached the rabble-rouser of a troublemaking Wooloo, who was preening himself and his pastel-colored wool before giving one of William’s ears a particularly sharp nip.

(He did give them a talking-to while backstage earlier, make it as dramatic as possible!)

Turning to face his partner, the pastel-colored Wooloo let out a defiant bleat, before taking on the ‘angry face’ and pulling on Smokey’s ear in retaliation.

This earned the other Wooloo a sharp baa’ing noise of disagreement, before Smokey’s eyes twitched at the… the audacity! The nerve! William, he who normally stood down after one word of warning, disregarding him and going on like nothing happened? The way that annoying little crown jingled—ohh, it was getting on his nerves, too!

(If only they had hands, this would’ve been very interesting.)

As William continued to preen himself on stage, the black-wooled Wooloo couldn’t stand it any longer—before letting out a singlular baa’ing noise and throwing his anger, literally the summation of it, into a Double-Edge rolling attack, stunning the other Wooloo before standing his ground and giving him the single poutiest face he could manage.

This, in turn, shocked William, whose crown was sent flying off his head—and another loud baa’ing noise ripped across the silence, before he, too, charged at Smokey in an angery Take Down attack, all intention of knocking the other Wooloo senseless!

Nobody would be prepared for what would happen next, though, as at the moment of impact, the lights on stage went out—and the only indication that something had happened was the glowing, starry ‘wool’ that indicated Smokey’s position had been knocked off-stage.

And to that, a singular spotlight shone on William, who looked absolutely ready to cry as he waddled over to pick up his crown before making a hasty exit.

Smokey used Double Edge! (Tough; A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.)
William used Take Down! (Tough; A very appealing move, but after using this move, the user is more easily startled.)

@tag

close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 17:40:26 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

Their next performance was no mere theatrical display. While everything so far has been loosely based on true events, this time, the scene about to play out was real as could be.[break][break]
Meowstic appears on stage with a slight costume change. Around his neck lies a Periwinkle bandanna with his nickname embroidered in cursive on the front. Braxien’s was near-identical, her color instead bringing a vibrant shade of crimson to match her fighting spirit. [break][break]
However, Sirius notices that she appears blue. The fire in her eyes all but absent. Braxien crouches in on herself, clearly upset. [break][break]
The psychic feline circles around her trying to get her attention but a desolate expression is all he can see. Meowstic meows loudly, angered by this.[break][break]
“Why are you sad? You said you would help me with my Psychic moves today!”[break][break]
Braxien turns her snout, which angers the Meowstic. “What is your problem!”[break][break]
“You have already surpassed me, kitten. This is as far as I go.”[break][break]
All at once dead silence fills their space. Sirius cannot accept this answer, nor the sad expression on his friend’s face. He won’t![break][break]
“You told me that I always have room to grow!”[break][break]
Braxien huffs and moves to leave, however, the pesky little kitten clings and the poor fox has had it. The fire fox pushes him off, eyes glossy with tears.[break][break]
“I can’t become like you! Because.. I can’t evolve!”[break][break]
Out of nowhere a fearsome wall of fire divides the two, INCINERATE in-play as the heat between them soon intensifies. Sirius takes several steps back, though does not falter. He puts his little paws up in the air and raises his ears. [break][break]
Meowstic’s EXTRASENSORY rips, twists, and tears the fearsome flames apart in a span of seconds, leaving a residue of pink sparkling dust amidst the ashes. There were no more bridges to be burnt here. Meowstic seeks her out in the aftermath of the fire and nuzzles his sister close. [break][break]
His small white paws reach for the beautiful red cloth around her neck, tugging on it softly. As long as she had that, it was proof they were partners in crime. A force to be reckoned with. [break][break]
No more words or clashes of power are needed, the two simply embrace one another as the curtain closes on the bittersweet, heartfelt moment.[break][break]

[break]
Braxien used Incinerate![break]
♥♥♥ Makes audience expect little of other contestants.[break]
Meowstic used Extrasensory![break]
♥♥ Badly startles Pokémon that used a move of the same type.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

castaway

remi
she / her
thirty
december 9th
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
poacher / smuggler
rocket beast
paralyze me
169 height
169 height
kerosene hearts carry the name that my father gave me
awards
543 posts
Remi Cassel DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @remi
Remi Cassel
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 27, 2022 19:53:21 GMT
Remi Cassel Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","RCsiege"]
[attr="class","RCtop"]

[attr="class","RCmain"]

After handling a crisis in the back that resulted in her missing the last round, Remi showers her babies with affectionate kisses and pulls a spare eyepatch out of her pocket to place over Teddiursa's eye. She knows for a fact that the cub is playing it up, and that the accidental eye-poke into an argument was nothing more than a fleeting incident to be quickly forgiven later-- but the eyepatch calms the wailing baby bear and they both cuddle into her open arms.[break][break]

But the following announcement for the next round makes Remi frown. While everyone else seems to formulate a plan for their next performance, Remi is at a loss. With two small, warm bodies tucked tight into her arms and fast asleep from their roughhousing behind the scenes, she makes her decision. When it is finally her turn to take the stage, Remi juggles two snoring babes and offers an awkward, hands-full wave to the audience.[break][break]

"Apologies for the gap in our wonderful performance. You all probably know how babies can be, a handful and all-- but unfortunately, we won't be performing for this round either. I'm afraid that telenovela's and soap opera's are out of my element. Never raised on 'em, and it'd be a shame if I performed inappropriately as a result of that.

...So the little ones will be backstage napping!"

She offers one more awkward wave before walking back off the stage.

[attr="class","RCbottom"]

[attr="class","RCname"]remi cassel

[attr="class","RCsubtxt"]KEROSENE HEARTS CARRY THE[break]
NAME THAT MY FATHER GAVE ME

[attr="class","RCpkmn"]

[attr="class","RCcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.RCsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/64/7b/5b/647b5bb09fb06e2cfaafaeb1d49ad46a.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCmain b] color: #bbaed6; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCbottom .RCpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.RCsiege .RCcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[break]

TEDDIURSA used NOTHING [Cute]

[break]
MEOWTH used NOTHING [Cute]

[break]

COMBO EXECUTED
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 0:21:42 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
The stage lights dim.

There is only a slight squeak as he moved the tank on stage this time!

A dramatic spotlight. It shines to show the Luvdisc and Feebas together in the middle of the tank, doing fishy kisses together.

But then... a challenger approaches! One of the wooden fish from earlier, fixed back up, 'swims' over to the Feebas. It has the addition of a swirled mustache draw on it's lip and a rose clamped between it's 'teeth'. Behind the scene and out of sight, Temp very carefully uses a fishing line to make the fake fish dance.

The Feebas pulls away from Luvdisc and watches the dance, confused. The Luvdisc gasps and seems hurt.

A Rain Dance starts up along with sad piano music. Finally, Temp speaks into his mic.

"I mentioned earlier that Luvdisc mate for life- but Feebas don't. They can have many partners over the course of their lives!" The fake fish dances a little more, now swirling around, which draws the Feebas a little closer as she watches, curious now.

"If Feebas ever picks another mate, Luvdisc... could die from heartbreak!"

Dramatic Music

The Luvdisc looks so heartbroken... so sad.... but then...

Pure fury clearly overtakes the pink fish!

"But fear not!" The storm overhead starts to whip and twist wildly. The water on to the top of the tank starts to lap and roil, eventually spilling over. "Luvdisc are very territorial over their mates." A spiral of water started around the wooden fish. Then, suddenly, it was shot out of the water and into the air, bits of wood splintering into the crowd.

The Luvdisc huffed, which made the Feebas look back. Feebas instantly lit up at seeing her fish-wife, going to nuzzle her. Which, of course, made the Luvdisc happy again.

Feebas used Rain Dance - The appeal works best the more the crowd is excited. (1 heart)
Luvdisc used Waterfall - The appeal works great if performed last. (2 heart)
Combo used!
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,220 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 2:06:33 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
"Our tale might seem a little familiar this time around." Barnaby opened Round 4 with an upbeat tone, his gaze sweeping across the audience and landing on .

"Great minds think alike, eh, monsieur del Mar?" A wave was given towards the judge's podium, where the contest organizer was sure to see.

"Our last chapter had Bijou's heart beginning to open to the charms of dear Sybille. Soon after they truly began their courtship."

While Barnaby spoke the NINETALES began weaving together, their bodies moving as one as they frolicked across the stage. They appeared gleeful, basking in the glow of new love.

"The pair were well on their way to happiness. Love was beginning to bloom. That is, until, a chaotic force rose to challenge these budding feelings..."

A hush fell over the crowed. Suddenly, the lights flicked off, enveloping the stadium in complete darkness for the tensest of moments. Then, larger than life and crimson as a dying sun, an image of a massive NINETALES was cast across the stage.

"A rival fox with hellish red eyes."

The lovers stiffened, teeth bared at this new threat.

"The male Ninetales attacked without warning, vying to claim Bijou as his own. To do so, he'd need Sybille out of the picture." Barnaby's tone became low and serious, matching the energy of the scene he was narrating.

"But she wasn't backing down without a fight. Sybille endured the onslaught with raw ferocity. Unfortunately, the two were evenly matched. Their battle was long and cruel."

With a savage, guttural roar Sybille leapt toward the image of her rival. Her body became ringed in a deep shade of red light, encasing her in a protective power. She was prepared to protect her love - at all costs. As she landed, paws shaking, her body wobbled and then collapsed to the floor.

"Bijou could stand by no longer. Her lover was ravaged and bloody. She needed to help!"

The pink-blushed fox pushed forward, putting herself between Sybille and the crimson rival. She decided then that if they succumbed, it would be as one. That their pain would be split. An ethereal light grew around the pair of NINETALES - before it burst, sending beams toward the image of the rival fox.

The hall went dark again.

"Has their love been cut down so soon, just as it was beginning? Stay tuned for their conclusion!"
NINETALES used ENDURE [Tough]

user will move last on the next turn

NINETALES (A) used PAIN SPLIT [Clever]

the user also receives the equivalent of half of the cumulative appeal of any contestants that went before it

✨COMBO EXECUTED✨
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 13:57:40 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
[attr="class","michi"]
Curtains opened on a brooding Machamp, trudging down the dark city street with his four hands shoved deep in the pockets of an expensive-looking suit. The sound of falling rain resonated from the speakers, which mysteriously didn't touch his perfectly-styled rich boy hair.

From the mezzanine at the top of the stage appeared Skitty, disheveled and still in her bathrobe. "SKEEEEEE!" she screamed into the night, then hurtled down the staircase in a streak of crackling electricity. The WILD CHARGE continued down the steps as the pink kitten inhaled and cried out again from the balcony. "SKREEEE!"

As she scraped and tumbled her way to the sidewalk, bruising herself in the process, the brooding Machamp stopped, head jerking up as if he'd finally heard something. A speck of hope. Could it be...? 

He began to turn. 

...and two bright stage lights burned from the front row, lighting up his back in the warning glow of headlights. There was a wild screech of brakes and a whump of metal meeting Machamp as Skitty stood frozen, crying out in slow-motion with her mouth agape in shock.

A white sheet fluttered down from the top of the stage, covering the fighting-type's body. The lighting grew washed-out and pale as the scene changed to a hospital room, Skitty curled up on the end of the sheet. Michiko's shadow appeared magnified over the stage as she, playing the part of the doctor, shrugged and shook her head. 

"It must be amnesia..."

The doctor faded away, leaving the pair alone. Skitty kneaded pleadingly at the sheets, meowing. Gingerly, she touched his head, where his sexy haircut had been shaved away due to the accident.

Matchan pushed her away roughly. He didn't remember her. "Ma, ma... champ..." he said, uncertain.

Skitty jumped down again, ears flat and head hanging low in defeat.

But Matchan still seemed restless. As he lay in his bed, he rolled over. He gritted his teeth. He punched his pillow. He punched it again. Focus. He slammed his fist into the ground, sending splinters flying up from the stage. Focus. He gripped his head in both hands, struggling to remember. Focus... PUNCH!

"Ma... Matchan?"

"...SKEE-SKEE!" Charmmy perked up and threw herself over the Machamp's torso, wailing like a cat who'd been left out in the cold all night. 

"Those who we hold in our hearts can never truly be forgotten!" Michiko said as the curtain closed on Matchan stroking the purring kitten Pokemon with all four hands. "This is all for the drama presentation! Thank you, everybody, it was my great pleasure to do!"

CHARMMY used WILD CHARGE
MATCHAN used FOCUS PUNCH

[newclass=.michi b] color: #c58d35; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Feb 28, 2022 19:00:22 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

the trainer is out of the scene this time, narrating a whole thing from the comforts of the backstage.

his pokemon both have no idea of what will be transpiring for the next few minutes, both of them doing an almost impromptu acting with only about ten minutes of practice beforehand.

"you failed again," kyle dubs in a deep voice. minun takes a step forward, looming over him despite her short frame. "you know what happens now, don't you?"

"i had it on me," kyle dubs in a feminine voice. the plusle is slumped on the ground, feeling demure and submissive. "i was ready to swallow it if it came to that."

"you should've." kyle whistles away from the mic, triggering the minun to take a piece of candy and handing it over to the plusle. "take it."

the plusle takes the candy and looks up wearily at the minun. he quickly pops it in his mouth before letting out a weak cry. "i love you."

"stupid. stupid. stupid. so fucking stupid." the minun starts to take the plusle's chest, holding it as she pulls upwards for a heimlich maneuver. "why did you say that? why did you fucking say that?"

the plusle endures the pain while the minun's wild charge gets the candy out eventually. the makeshift cyanide rolls out on the floor as the plusle lays weak on the ground while the minun walks away in a very regretful manner.

an overcomplicated relationship was shown, showing very little of the make-believe relationship, but at the same time, telling a lot from reading between the lines.

minun used wild charge - tough
plusle used endure - tough

@tags
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 4:50:13 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siegee"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

"An Eclipse is a mystical thing." Luka's narration carries a cryptic air. Dramatic fog rolls in to set the scene.[break][break] "What lurks in the shadows of an obscured sun? Our lovers may have just awakened something terrible..."[break][break]

[break][break]

"The blood moon rises once again."[break][break]

Latte trembles suddenly, convulsing in place. After a shuddering gasp she collapses and Espresso leaps to her side. A moment later the Espeon rises, but something's wrong.[break][break]

[break][break]

Amethyst eyes flash red as she lets out a fearsome snarl and stalks towards Espresso, her tail raised and bristling. A curse has taken effect.[break][break]

"Delicate Espeon seems to be overtaken by something...can Umbreon's love break the curse? Or will she falter in the face of the one most dear to her..."[break][break]

The pain in Espresso's face is evident as she's forced to defend against her possessed beloved. Against a backdrop of the blood moon they battle, Latte hissing and spitting as she charges forwards. The clash, though fearsome, almost seems like a dance; two souls still so inextricably linked that they still mirror each other's movements.[break][break]

But Espresso, unable to harm Latte, falls back. Tears sparkle at the corners of her eyes as she's overwhelmed, plaintive cries going unheard as Latte continues her attack. It culminates in a burst of dark energy from the Espeon's mouth, which slams into Espresso and sends her flying. Overdramatic, certainly, but it still elicits gasps from the crowd.[break][break]

The dust slowly clears. Bent and bruised, but not broken, Umbreon emerges again.[break][break]

[break][break]

Spite grants her the resolve to do what must be done, her rage aimed at whatever has turned her into a monster. It's a heart-wrenching scene as Umbreon tackles Espeon to the ground and pins her in place.[break][break]

For a moment, Latte's eyes flash violet again. A soft understanding pools in them before they glint red again.[break][break]

"'Save me', the sun begs. 'I don't want to hurt you any longer...' Is Espresso strong enough to do what must be done? Or can love still prevail?"[break][break]

For a moment it seems that Espresso will attack. Instead she lowers her head with a wail, nuzzling her face to Latte's in a gesture of pure adoration.[break][break]

And just like that, the blood moon sinks below the sky, relinquishing its hold over the two lovers.[break][break]

In the cheesiest ending possible for this supernatural melodrama, the curse has been broken by true love's kiss.[break][break]

[break]

Espeon used Curse[break]
Category: Tough (the appeal can be made later next turn)[break][break]
Umbreon used Spite[break]
Category: Tough (the appeal works better the later it is performed)[break][break]
♡ Combination used! ♡

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siegee] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442846760642281472/948046821815615538/IMG_2332.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass] [newclass=.siegee] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,.9); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegee .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 1, 2022 22:28:30 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","contestBG"]
[attr="class","CUTE"]
[attr="class","contestRibbon"]
[attr="class","contestHead"]
[attr="class","contestIMG"]

[attr="class","contestLogo"]

[attr="class","contestAnnouncer"]
[attr="class","th th-quote-down"]

[attr="class","contestAnnouncerText" style="margin-left:0;margin-top:0;"]

[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/940433181600006205/948342907931349073/Enrique_Iglesias_-_Subeme_la_radio_-_Instrumental.mp3[/player]
Súbeme La Radio - Enrique Iglesias (Instrumental)

[break]

Once round four’s performances end, the contest hall goes dark, and it’s the screens that light up. Scenes are displayed in black and white: a house with a white picket fence, a happy couple… Is that ?! A lovely woman is by his side. They chat, they laugh, they dance, and they spend many amazing moments together. Except that one day, he leaves, work calling him as is ever his duty, and when he returns, he finds her with another… ”Wait!” She says. ”My sister?!” He’s shocked, angered. ”No! Wait!” She calls out, but he storms off. Outside the house, rain falls. She chases after him… Their gazes meet… Something changes… Forgiveness?... Love triumphs! The scenes turn to colour! Text appears on the screens. It’s an ad for POG Bank’s mortgages.

[break][break]
”Better to leave the drama for performances, right?” Mars laughs when he steps onto the stage, and the audience laughs with him. By his side is none other than , clad in a custom Marilyn Monroe style pin-up dress, while blonde locks are pulled back into a high curled ponytail. Ruby red lips curve with a smile as she waves at the applauding audience, her signature cyan orbs twinkling beneath the stage lights. ”We asked for drama, and our contestants sure provided us with just that, huh? We had some amazing performances, some shocking ones, and even a tearjerker or two – hope you brought your tissues! Now, it’s time to tell you what the judges thought of each one…”
[break][break]
It’s then that he extends a hand toward Serena, giving the audience a smile.
[break][break]
”Give a warm welcome to streamer, and apparently budding actress, ! Our guest judge for this round!”
[break][break]

“Hello lovelies! You all are looking beautiful tonight! Are you all having fun?” She asks as she holds the mic out towards the crowd as they cheer. “Wonderful. So am I. I just want to take this time to shout out my dear friend . You’re doing such a fabulous job running this thing. I mean, this has been a spectacular show. I am so impressed with everything I’ve seen so far. Everyone give it up for the man of the hour.” Serena claps along with the audience. “Thank you for inviting me to guest judge this contest, I’m extremely flattered and honored to share this stage with you.” She says with a bright smile while glancing at Mars before turning back towards the audience and contestants. “The name of the game is drama and the contestants this round certainly brought the heat. Way to make my job even harder! So without further ado, let’s get into it!”

[attr="class","contestPokemon"]
[attr="class","contestPKMNHeadBG"]

[attr="class","contestPKMNHead"]

[attr="class","contestAppeal"]
APPEAL

[attr="class","contestAppealIMG yes"]

[break]
“There’s nothing more excruciating than seeing someone you love in pain. Yet true love triumphs over all. It can right the most grievous of wrongs and still have the power to make possible what seems impossible. A beautiful rendition of a classic theme that will always pull on my heart strings.”[break]
26 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[attr="class","contestAppealIMG no"]

[break]
"Gosh, I just love following the story of this pair. The performance was gripping and kept me on the edge of my seat in suspense! Beautifully executed. You could really feel the extent of their love in a very tragically romantic Romeo and Juliet way."[break]
26 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
“Talk about tough-love. This story certainly captured my attention. Though I believe it left me with more questions than answers, I say that’s just evidence of talented storytelling. Sometimes love guides you through difficult choices. Sometimes love has you endure suffering only for a moment. Love isn’t always black and white, sometimes it's gray. Great job on showing that duality through your performance.”[break]
22 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
“Bravo! A real tear jerker if I say so myself. You could really feel the desperation from the Skitty and the determination of the Machamp as he fought so valiantly to remember. I was completely enamored throughout the entire performance. Beautifully done.”[break]
21 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
“It’s tough to have to watch as the love of your life is whisked away by someone else. It's even tougher after all that turmoil to still say ‘I love you’. But sometimes true love is worth fighting for. I would’ve loved to see the Feebas get caught up more in the dazzling display of the fish to further signify the growing distance between the Feebas and Luvdisc. But all in all a wonderful performance.” [break]
20 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
"One of true love’s real tests is the ability to support one another through tough times. It's easy to be supportive when things are going well. But what about when you’re really in the pits? Will you give up? Or fight on? Good job on showing that true love can persevere."[break]
19 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
"While comical in its own right, I think I would’ve liked to see some reconciliation at the end. Frustration and annoyance are part of everyday life, especially when living with a loved one. But showcasing that ‘tough love’ would be coming back even when the one you love the most gets on your last nerve."[break]
19 POINTS IN TOTAL!

APPEAL

[break]
Contestant did not perform this round[break]
Contestant MUST perform in the finale to earn contest rewards
[break]
8 POINTS IN TOTAL!

[break]
[attr="class","contestAnnouncer"]
[attr="class","th th-quote-down"]

Lights!
[break][break]
Music!
[break][break]
One by one, Meowth begin to appear from backstage, running on their little paws in a perfectly synchronised manner. Some wear bows, some wear ribbons, all of them in the iconic black and gold colours of POG Bank. They’re cute and they’re sweet, and they jump and run around as if this were now their stage.
[break][break]
Then, they form pairs, their choreography being well rehearsed. Fourteen Meowth, here to celebrate the 14th of February. A contest about love, in honour of Palentine’s day. Obviously, there’s only one thing this last round could be…
[break][break]
Cute, aren’t they?” Mars grins, standing under a spotlight shining down on the very centre of the stage, all while surrounded by dancing kittens. ”There’s nothing cuter than love! It’s time for our finale, and don’t they always say to leave the best for last?”
[break][break]
”Pay close attention and listen well, because this is our contestants’ last chance to impress! One final appeal! Their best performance of the night! Ready to hear about what love means to them and why their pair should be our ♡ Love Contest winners? Here they come!”

[break][break][break]

[BREAK][BREAK][BREAK]
♥ ROUND 5 ♥[break]
A CUTE FINALE

[break]
THIS IS YOUR LAST PERFORMANCE, so you better make it count! Be CUTE, be sweet, be the loveliest out there! Appeal to the audience and judges, TELL US WHAT LOVE MEANS TO YOU AND WHY YOUR PAIR SHOULD BE THE WINNERS! And of course, have your pair act as adorably as possible, because THIS ROUND CUTE MOVES WILL EXCITE THE AUDIENCE.
[break]

EXCITEMENT - CUTE[break]
INDIFFERENCE - BEAUTIFUL / CLEVER[break]
DISCONTENT - TOUGH / COOL

In case you’re not sure which of your pokémon’s moves fall under the cute condition/category, here’s a LIST OF ALL CUTE MOVES. Do keep in mind that in the past certain moves fell under different conditions, so if you’re using a COMBINATION from a previous generation, the condition listed there will be the one that applies.
[break][break]
Please head over to the sign ups if you would like to brush up on this contest’s rules ♡

[break][break][break]
♥ POINT DISTRIBUTION ♥

[break]
For the finale, JUDGING WILL BE HARSHER THAN DURING PREVIOUS ROUNDS. Each contestant may earn a maximum of eight points this time around, since COMBOS ARE NOW WORTH THE POINTS. These points (appeal hearts) will be determined by different factors, such as following contest guidelines and matching the condition and theme for a specific round. Generally, you can expect it to look something like this:
[break]

PRESENTATION - 1 to 3 [break]
CONDITION - 1 to 3 [break]
COMBO - 2

ONLY ONE CONTESTANT WILL EARN THE 3 POINT MAX FOR PRESENTATION.
[break][break]
Additional, points may also be discounted from your score for the round for using moves that cause discontent, not following the themes, and excessively surpassing the word cap. Points will never be removed from your overall score, just that for each round. Failure to post before the deadline will result in no appeal having been made during that round. JUDGES WILL DISCOUNT POINTS FOR MOVES THEY'VE ALREADY SEEN. This will be based on the IC performance order.
[break][break]
Appeal points will be displayed as what has been earned per round, with the order being that in which they will each appear ICly for the next round (this does not determine the order in which you have to post). Given that the next round is the finale, the order is based on everyone's point total.

[break][break]
ROUND 5 ENDS ON MARCH 6TH AT 11:59 PM PST.
[break][break]
Contact Azul here or in the Discord server (or DMs) if you have any questions or concerns

[attr="class","contestFoot"]
[attr="class","contestIMG"]

[newclass=.CUTE]--contestAccent:#D66A9B[/newclass]
[newclass=.COOL]--contestAccent:#ce6f54[/newclass]
[newclass=.BEAUTY]--contestAccent:#546fad[/newclass]
[newclass=.CLEVER]--contestAccent:#548e37[/newclass]
[newclass=.TOUGH]--contestAccent:#c1a73f[/newclass]
close tab

played by

murk

Michi
she/her
November 1
Petalburg City, Hoenn
happily wed
Gym Receptionist
Civilian
have a great, positive, and beautiful day!
awards
305 posts
part of
TAG WITH @michiko
michiko maeda
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 17:03:08 GMT
michiko maeda Avatar
[attr="class","michi"]
[player]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/934453581883523072/949695651506163732/the_new_sweet_groove.mp3[/player]

Lights danced overhead, alternating between shades of butterscotch yellow and cotton-candy pink. A series of small, round bulbs blinked in merry succession, outlining the bright, cheerful shapes of a group of arcade machines across the stage. 

As if filtering from behind a closed door, the beat began.

But this beat wasn't techno. It wasn't retro. This was no 8-bit: this was the music that played at the roller rink when you went there for your 10-year-old's birthday party and everyone got sick on cream soda. 

The spotlight shone down on the only 'actual' machine on stage, revealing a Crane Game absolutely packed with Michiko's personal collection of Hello Kitty goods. Matchan the Machamp stood on the far side behind the glass, his face pressed comically against the glass. It was obvious what he was drawn to: the game's top prize, a real live Charmmy Skitty!

The fighting-type seemed happy, actually stepping in syncopated time to the music (thanks to a lot of Zumba practice) as he punched in tokens to the beat like a merry tambourine. Clink! Clink! Clink! But Charmmy Skitty didn't make it easy-- she rolled! She jumped! She bounced off squeaky plush toys like a little girl jumping on her bed, effortlessly evading the mechanical claw that comically chased her.

But at last, the tokens ran out. Shaking his head, Matchan turned his back on the impossible Crane Game. The Skitty stopped dead, putting both paws up to the glass as she seemed to realize she'd gone too far.

She squeezed her eyes shut, and made a WISH.

The pulsing lights dimmed as a pair of shooting stars, one blue, one pink, glimmered from the side of the stage. As the song repeated its chorus, they twinkled merrily overhead, passing across the stage in a rainbow-shaped arc.

The key changed, and the final coin dropped into the Machamp's hand.

Turning, falling immediately back into the music, he FLUNG the coin into the slot. Charmmy Skitty didn't even wait for the crane arm to catch her-- she leapt into the chute and flew out the other end like a cat door, flying into Matchan's arms with an overjoyed mew! He swung her around and she climbed up his shoulders as the lights sparkled, celebrating their joyous reunion.

"Remember, love must go two ways!" Michiko's voice came as she joined her Pokemon on the stage, waving goodbye to the crowd. "It is fun like a game, but also, it is not possible without consent!" She bowed her head, smiling with actual gratitude at the applause, and gave a last tearful wave. "Everyone, thank you!"

CHARMMY used WISH
MATCHAN used FLING
combo executed!

[newclass=.michi b] color: #c58d35; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 5, 2022 18:07:04 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

It was the final countdown round, and well, to be honest he was…

Unsure if they would be able to pull this off.

The small Wooloo child bleated and booped her dads’ noses for good luck, because she wanted them to win—or at least catch everyone’s attention. She then let out the tiniest squeaking blepping noise in Alexei’s direction, before he unwound the scarf and put it down somewhere.

The faded pastel Wooloo and the galaxy-studded, starry Wooloo marched out in a two-Wooloo parade, Alexei himself following behind.

“Even if they fight and break up,” he began , gesturing at the two stubborn Wooloo who weren’t looking at each other; the drama of it all.

“…they kiss and make up!”

It was time to turn on the Charm cute face, and Smokey began to parade slowly, cautiously, around William, before literally cranking up the Attractive charms to maximum power.

Anything to make the other notice him!

At first, William took no notice.

And then, he did something weird.

The pastel-colored Wooloo then took to prancing across the stage (ignoring Smokey at first), taking a flying leap and then—hilariously—crash-landing on the stage below, before Growling at his predicament like the idiot that he was.

“Even if Smokey has a harder time expressing his feelings, well, William just—knows. When he means it.”

Smokey just shook his head at his partner’s antics, before following the other down the stage, spotlight following them as he too, leapt off the stage—

And as he landed below, something tumbled out of his galaxy, starry fur—William’s crown, which he picked up in his little mouth.

Smokey, the one who couldn’t deal with his feelings, slowly pranced around William, holding the crown, before hanging his head—his own way of admitting that he was in the wrong.

“Looks like someone’s shy! Give ‘im a little encouragement, eh?!” Alexei called good-naturedly from the stage, unable to stop a smile.

The pastel-colored Wooloo looked at his other half for all of five seconds—before slowly approaching the other and giving Smokey an affectionate ear nip. Not as harsh earlier, before William sat down, and allowed Smokey to (clumsily) balance the tiny little crown on his head again.

“Aww. Now kiss!” he added with a chuckle as the two Wooloo booped each other’s heart-shaped snouts in apology.

Backstage, the widdle Wooloo could only smile.

Smokey used Attract! (Cute; Makes the remaining Pokémon nervous.)
William used Growl! (Cute; Works great if the user goes last this turn.)

@tag

close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 6, 2022 21:50:04 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Temp was flagging behind in the scores it looked like... but that was okay!

This time, when the stage lights turned to them, the Feebas was flopping around sadly on the stage. She was getting all dirty from some mud and dirt on the ground, her Mud Sport being accented by the fishy tears gathering in the corners of her eyes. Alone... and vulnerable.

"I guess my whole view of love this Contest is... when you're finding your perfect partner, they do more than just love you when you're fine. When you're at your lowest, they lift you up." From the darkness, a Water Gun shoots out. It pushes the Feebas across the stage and then up a loop- the loop had been clear to hide it from the audience in the dim light. Feebas loops over the crowd, pushed by the attack, before plopping into a tank. The lights go up, showing the Feebas and Luvdisc huddled together.

It wasn't the most impressive, but...

Temp opened his mouth to continue.

A glowing started from the tank. The Feebas elongated, twisting and turning, until a Milotic was curled around her small fish wife.

Temp was stunned for a moment, too.

Then he cleared his throat.

"When someone is willing to keep picking you up, you eventually feel better about yourself... and you can better help pick them up. It's all give and take!"

- Feebase Milotic used Mud Sport
- Luvdisc used Water Gun
- Combo!
close tab

played by

Gina

Glass Heart
He/They
January 22nd
Ballonea, Galar
Demisexual
Ranger
Senior Ranger
5'11" / 180cm height
5'11" / 180cm height
This is what it sounds like, when doves cry.
awards
115 posts
Lux Defort DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lux
Lux Defort
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 7, 2022 21:36:21 GMT
Lux Defort Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","LDsiege"]
[attr="class","LDtop"]

[attr="class","LDmain"]

After the rain comes sunshine, and after the storm comes a beautiful rainbow. On stage, a shower of colorful confetti rains down on the audience, along with two Pokemon who are seen dancing together in perfect unison, paw-in-paw. [break][break]
As various hues shower down on the pair Braxien sings a heavenly tune, a LUCKY CHANT that’s high-pitched, yet not grating on the ears whatsoever. Meowstic compliments his friend’s voice with a DISARMING VOICE, loving waves of pink being echoed out to the audience. Both voices reaching their hearts. [break][break]
Braxien pauses their little singing and dancing session to bring out her treasured stick. Dawning it like a spetar, she gently taps the top of Meowstic’s head. [break][break]
“I officially dub thee’ little kitten, all grown up.”[break][break]
Meowstic had yearned to hear those words, for his friend and mentor’s approval. One would jump for joy at such words! However, this little kitten had other plans. Sirius scatters the rainbow petals into his arms, before showering his fox friend in a downpour of flowers.[break][break]
“And I dub thee the best friend and teacher a kitten could ever have!”[break][break]
Afterwards the two continue their dance, paw-in-paw, happy for who they are, and who they’ve become together.[break][break]
As the curtain falls Lux is seen walking onto stage, both Pokemon rushing over to give their trainer some love. It ends with a hearty applause and joyous laughter from the stage. All three were happy to be together.
[break][break]

[break]
Braxien used Lucky Chant![break]
Gets the Pokémon pumped up. Helps prevent nervousness, too.[break]
Meowstic used Disarming voice![break]
♥♥ Works great if the user goes first this turn.

[attr="class","LDbottom"]

[attr="class","LDname"]Lux DEFORT

[attr="class","LDsubtxt"]Vouloir, c'est pouvoir
♥.

[attr="class","LDpkmn"]

[attr="class","LDcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.LDsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://i.pinimg.com/originals/19/41/64/194164d700735e36890fcb0ae6282c17.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege] --accent:#796477; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; background-image: url("https://img.nickpic.host/uEzUoc.jpg"); background-size:150px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDmain b] color: #a46cb3; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname b] color:rgba(0,0,0,0.5) [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDbottom .LDpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.LDsiege .LDcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
league officer
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,470 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 2:30:15 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar

the plusle wears a little bowtie that fit nicely around his neck(?). he stands at the middle part of the stage, a light from above spotlighting him. his little paws fix the accessory to bait audience's reactions while he waits for his partner.

the minun enters the scene with a wedding veil over her face. she holds a bouquet as she walks to the center of the stage, joining the center of attention with grace in her strides.

"there's ultimately only one reason a lot of us even pursue love."

the plusle goes down to one knee and presents the minun with a small box. the plusle responds by throwing the bouquet over to the audience (for the audience interaction) and taking the box. she quickly opens it, revealing a piece of magnet.

there's a squeal from the blue electric-type as the red explodes in translucent pink hearts, exuding his charm to not only the courted minun, but also to the watchers of the courting scene.

kyle claps, before urging the audience to do so as well.

"it is, of course, to spend a good chunk of our lives with each other."

the pair now start holding hands as they walk from the center of the stage to one side of it. the light follows them until it reveals a small bed that manages to fit both of them.

the two jump on it straight away to rest.

"-that includes going home, knowing that special someone is waiting for you."

kyle throws a blanket over the two afterwards, entering the spotlight briefly. he puts his index finger over his mouth and motions for everyone to hush.

light fades and the scene ends.

minun used charm - cute
plusle used rest - cute
combo

@tags

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
♡ LOVE CONTEST [BC]
POSTED ON Mar 8, 2022 7:23:01 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siegeee"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

[break][break]

The audience is granted a peek of the pair fussing over each other. Latte levitates a few accessories to dress her beloved in, and the pair croons over each other as they prepare. It's sweetly domestic, like they're getting ready for a play; Espresso chooses a rosette collar to match the one behind Latte's ear, and the two adorn themselves with twinkling pendants- a sun and moon respectively.[break][break]

[break][break]

"True love is being to experience everything together! The heart-racing coolness of a first love, the drive and clever determination to pursue it. The beauty in your hear-throbbing feelings, and how love is tough enough to get past any obstacle!"[break][break]

Luka's Eeveelutions chirp their agreement, cuddled close to each other. After all these rounds, they can no longer bear to be apart.[break][break]

"Their sweet love deserves a fairy-tale ending, don't you think?"[break][break]

The two pantomime out a series of fairy tales, quick synopses and snippets to form a patchwork of fantasized daydreams. Latte, playing Cinderella, runs away from Espresso at the ball, only to be reunited when she presents her with a glass slipper. A cloak covers Espresso as she plays a monstrous Beast, only to be softened by a beauty's kindness. Dashing and debonair, she plays a prince next, braving a tall tower to awaken the slumbering princess inside.[break][break]

They've played prince and princess, and now the heavenly goddesses come together once again. This time, Umbreon takes the lead. Despite being a dark type, she radiates joy as she turns to Latte and bows low. With a giggle, Latte lifts her paw, and Espresso places a gentle kiss upon it. Their happily ever after is illustrated with a darling waltz, gliding movements spinning them around and around the stage, celestial bodies in orbit.[break][break]

After a final twirl, Umbreon leaps into the air with Espeon right behind! They wink out at the audience, a charming cascade of sparkling hearts trailing out and over the crowd like flower petals. It's an on the nose depiction, but certainly adorable![break][break]

[break][break]

The pair returns to earth, completely entranced by each other. Tails twine as they nuzzle close, Latte's two-pronged tip forming a heart behind the pair to symbolize their union.[break][break]

"Dreams of love are not confined to fairy tales. All it takes is trust and kindness, and a dash of romance! Latte and Espresso have found their soulmates, and I know all of you will too, as long as you believe in love!"[break][break]

[break]

Umbreon used Charm[break]
Category: Cute (startles pokemon that made the same type appeal)[break][break]
Espeon used Tail Whip[break]
Category: Cute (the appeal works great if performed last)[break][break]
♡ Combination used! ♡[break](pls just pretend it's an espeon in the gif uwu)

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siegeee] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; background-image: url("https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/442846760642281472/950645055562067998/IMG_2359.gif"); background-size:200px;[/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,.9); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siegeee .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]