1,098 posts
boruta maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @boruta
boruta maher
SNORLAX SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 4:33:22 GMT
boruta maher Avatar

with its proximity to rustboro, he’d gotten the call fairly quickly. snorlax were blocking route 116—a lot of them. while the giants might’ve been after his own heart and stomach, he’d had a bad experience with one recently enough. it’d blocked a tunnel which provided a chance to escape when he’d ran away. he didn’t mind the snorlax, but the memory had him disenchanted.

normally, he would’ve ridden in on aerodactyl’s back, down out of the sky, but unfortunately, aerodactyl had been brutally murdered by the spiral’s wrath. he arrived on an old motorbike instead, toeing down a kickstand before getting to work.

but first, he ate the egg sandwich he’d had to wrap up and take with him.
rUgHn_28

@snorlaxswarm
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,737 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 7:01:39 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

SNORLAX SWARM

EGG, SANDWHICH, POKEFLUTE PROMPT

A POKEFLUTE would have been the diplomatic approach. but that requires both foresight and preparation—an impossible task considering the spontaneous nature of the swarm. so fernando does what fernando does best.

battle routine set!

an urshifu surfaces from the pokeball in his hand.

execute.

and it goes to work promptly, more than willing to practice on these living punching bags.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
POKEMON SWARM
wkyVxv20
close tab

played by

Lime

Mirri
Female
April 29
Galar
Homosexual
Officer
Cadet
35 height
35 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
113 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime4
Mireille Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 8:44:01 GMT
Mireille Wynter Avatar
Snorlaxes! They were so big and cuddly! Of course she would not openly acknowledge any such things. She was a knight of Galar and a ranger, after all. But she had decided to jump out of the line for her favourite spicy omelettes when she heard that a swarm of those was nearby and needed to be moved. The possibility of seeing so many furballs in one place was just too much to pass up.

And Mirri had not been disappointed. Seeing a whole field of them was neat. Hearing the cacophony of so many Snorlaxes snoring almost in unison was something else entirely, a low rumble reverberating through the air. This was certainly a grand experience. Though she was toying with the idea of throwing a ball at one at some point, even while her Pokemon were working tirelessly to push another one out of the path. That, likely, would be both useful to everyone involved and nice for her. Maybe, maybe…

Mr2IEstS
close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 22:09:45 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]
tag
@swarm
notes
xoxo
She’d had a few of her Pokémon try to follow her to work since settling in, but this was honestly just ridiculous. How a Snorlax could get all the way to Route 116 from her lab’s ranch on Route 102, but here it was, snoozing away in the middle of the road.

Or, maybe it was. It was a little hard to tell the participants of this impromptu slumber party apart.

”Well, only way to find out,” she grumbled, before pressing the Pokéflute to her lips and releasing a single sharp note in the air.

HLbLN2OH
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

LAIKA BOSS

Gigi
She/Her
January 1st
Snowbelle, Kalos
Unknown
Pokemon Breeder
Ex-Gym Leader
Be kind to yourself
Even though it gets hard
5' 3" / 160 CM height
5' 3" / 160 CM height
The woods are lovely, dark and deep, but I have promises to keep, and miles to go before I sleep
awards
306 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mudlark
Georgette Bluebottle
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 3:07:14 GMT
Georgette Bluebottle Avatar
[nospaces]
[googlefont=Niramit:400,400i,700][googlefont=Dosis:300]

[newclass=".punkisavelight"]background: #ffffff; width: 450px; margin: auto; border-right: 40px solid #DBDCE6;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkilightimagesave"]background: url('https://i.imgur.com/jIS3NGR.jpg'); height: 200px; background-position: center; background-size: cover; overflow: hidden;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightlyrics"]height: 40px; padding: 15px 0; text-align: center; background: #A3A9C0; font-family: 'Dosis'; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 20px; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 300; letter-spacing: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttopslant"]float: left; width: 0; height: 0; border-top: 3px solid transparent; border-left: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: -18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightbottomslant"]width: 0; height: 0; float: right; border-bottom: 3px solid transparent; border-right: 450px solid #A3A9C0; margin-top: 15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightsecondarylyrics"]height: 30px; line-height: 30px; background: #A3A9C0; text-align: center; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 12px; font-family: 'Niramit';[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttags"]display: inline-block; float: left; margin-left: -200px; margin-top: 145px; width: 120px; height: 30px; background: #ffffff; transition: 0.5s; text-align: right; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 11px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a"]font-size: inherit !important; font-family: inherit !important; transition: 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags a:hover"]color: #8D92A6 !important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttags div"]width: 80px; height: 30px; float: right; background: linear-gradient(to right,#ffffff,transparent); margin-right: -80px; margin-left: -50px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelight:hover .punkisavelighttags"]margin-left: 0px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator"]margin: 25px 15px; margin-bottom: 0px; height: 1px; background: linear-gradient(to right,transparent,#CFD4E6,transparent); text-align: center; line-height: 1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightseparator div"]display: inline-block; padding: 0 10px; background: #ffffff; line-height: 10px; height: 10px; font-size: 10px; font-family: calibri; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #989EB3; text-transform: uppercase; position: relative; top: -5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelighttext"]padding: 25px; padding-top: 10px; font-size: 10px; line-height: 16px; font-family: verdana; color: #83889A; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext b"]color: #7D87A6; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelighttext i"]color: #989EB3; font-family: 'Niramit'; font-size: 12px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit"]width: 490px; text-align: right; line-height: 15px; font-size: 12px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1px; color: #6e6e6e; font-family: 'Niramit'; margin: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a"]font-weight: bold; color: #7D87A6; transition: 0.3s; font-family: inherit;[/newclass]
[newclass=".punkisavelightcredit a:hover"]color: #989EB3;[/newclass]

[attr=class,punkisavelight]
[attr=class,punkilightimagesave]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttags]

@
[attr=class,punkisavelightlyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

strength may fail[break]
the eyes grow dim
[attr=class,punkisavelightbottomslant]
[attr=class,punkisavelightseparator]

0120 words
[attr=class,punkisavelighttext]

The news of a Snorlax swarm left Georgette concerned for the safety of unsuspecting trainers - not many were used to either their massive size nor potential for violence if woken harshly from a nap. Thus, Gigi found herself with a mess of Snorlax before her while several other trainers helped to corral the pokemon away from the Route.
[break][break]
Releasing her Aurorus, she directs pleasantly, "Modeste, put up a Light Screen to help keep everyone safe." With a nod of his head, the vibrant sails of the dinosaur pokemon shimmer hypnotically, resulting in a rippling of light to create a barrier. That accomplished, Georgette pulls out a small Pokeflute to begin playing in hopes of lulling the lazy monsters to sleep.
[break][break]
BzLHBxXR

[attr=class,punkisavelightsecondarylyrics]
[attr=class,punkisavelighttopslant]

but the heart shall ever last
[attr=class,punkisavelightcredit]template by punki
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
awards
2,585 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON Apr 16, 2022 12:03:57 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
Good thing Temp had a nice, simple breakfast of scrambled eggs on toast! He would need it to help move these Snorlax out of the way!

Scratching his cheek, Temp watched from afar as other people swarmed the swarm to... help? Catch them?

Well, it looked like a few were already being taken care of! How nice!

Shrugging, he took out a Dive Ball and tossed it. May as well do his part!

dHtUxhYs
close tab

played by

Ven

Siri
he / him / his
fifteen
november 27
Canalave, Sinnoh
huh?
civilian
awards
107 posts
Sirius Black DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @siri
Sirius Black
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 12:14:46 GMT
Sirius Black Avatar

Okay so this was new.

There were—there were Snorlax? Right here?

But the only variant he’d ever encountered were the smaller ones, the Munchlaxes… but then he was advised against catching one because they were greedy-ass shits and practically ate whoever owned one out of house and home!

“Well…”

He sighed, wondering if this region was really driving him to go out of the house more often.

At least he’d had some egg over rice, with just a little bit of soy sauce, mixed in and let the heat of the rice cooking the raw egg—well, eggs were generally safe to eat raw where they’d originally came from, so…

“Ugh.”

He caught sight of the Snorlaxes that were sleeping, blocking the road, and now he wished he had a Pokéflute to try to wake one of these behemoths up, at least…

Qjo7astD

@tag
close tab

played by

Scarlet

Lisa Bortiforte
She/Her
August 30
Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,358 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 13:23:27 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","bgtk"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top"]
[attr="class","bgtk-top2"]

A ROSE BY[break]
ANY NAME

would remain as sweet and thorned

[attr="class","bgtk-mid"]
[attr="class","bgtk-mid2"]

[attr="class","bgtk-img"]

[attr="class","bgtk-left"]

none

+snorlax swarm

[attr="class","bgtk-lyric2"]Snorlax Swarm

[attr="class","bgtk-post"]

Elisabeth preferred putting Pokemon to sleep, rather than waking them. A well-timed SLEEPING POWDER had served her well on many occasions, after all.[break][break]

Her method of assisting was not, however, in using the Pokeflutes that had been recommended. Rather, her flowery Pokemon wandered freely among the slumbering giants, AROMATHERAPY wafting from her Roselia's and Florges' petals. The aroma tickled the noses of the enormous beasts, causing them to yawn and stir themselves upright.[break][break]

It was an idle thought, but one that Elisabeth was drawn to nonetheless as she wandered the procession of gently waking Snorlaxes -- perhaps they were drowsy enough to still be easily caught?[break][break]

No reason not to try, anyway.[break][break]

VEhUOXo9

[attr="class","bgtk-bot"]

even in the ruins, flowers blossom and flourish

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Montserrat:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Roboto:300,400,700,800]
[googlefont=Oranienbaum:300,400,700,800]
[newclass=.bgtk]border:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:24px;background-color:#f3f3f3;width:550px;color:#444444;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top]white-space:nowrap;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #d5529f;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:75px Montserrat;font-weight:800!important;line-height:60px;letter-spacing:-6px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:34px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-top2 div]position:absolute;font:bold 8px Montserrat;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1px;background-color:#222222;padding:11px 0px;margin:-75px 0px 0px 30px;width:265px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric]position:absolute;background-color:#222222;font:bold 12px Roboto;line-height:10px;padding:15px;color:#f9f9f9;margin:-20px 100px;width:300px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:0px 5px;background-color:#efefef;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-mid2]border-left:solid 1px #e9e9e9;border-right:solid 1px #e9e9e9;padding:34px;background-color:#f5f5f5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img]margin-bottom:25px;height:100px;width:100px;padding:13px;background-color:#f1f1f1;border:solid 2px #e9e9e9;border-top:solid 2px #8fce00;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-img img]height:100px;width:100px;border-radius:100%;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left]font:10px Roboto;text-align:justify;padding-right:35px;color:#aaaaaa;text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1 a]font:20px Oranienbaum;line-height:15px;color:#d5529f!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-left h1]margin:0px;padding:0px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:-.65px;font:20px Oranienbaum;text-align:right;line-height:15px;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-lyric2]font:20px Oranienbaum;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:-.65px;white-space:nowrap;line-height:15px;display:inline-block;padding-bottom:15px;border-bottom:solid 2px #d5529f;margin-bottom:18px;padding-top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post]font:11px Roboto;text-align:justify;color:#444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post b]color:#8fce00;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-post font]font-weight:700!important;color:#aaaaaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot]background-color:#8fce00;background-color:#d5529f;border:solid 1px #8fce00;text-transform:uppercase;color:#f9f9f9;font:15px Montserrat;font-weight:300!important;line-height:14px;text-align:right;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bgtk-bot div]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/dKL4B8m/BTFlower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;padding:29px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,112 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Apr 17, 2022 22:32:41 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]damn... heavy sleepers, huh?

would music work to wake them? an uproar, a pokeflute? banging on their skulls? who knows.

she does, however, know that she'd prefer to not have to handle a cranky snorlax when they do finally awaken. she pokes the nearest one, finger prodding gently into its cheek.

the snorlax grumbles and rolls over onto its side to continue snoring away. her eyes narrow. and again, she pokes squishy blue skin with a little more force.

PwbD62p5
snorlax swarm.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
POSTED ON Apr 18, 2022 11:13:36 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","prydeimg"]

[attr="class","header"]Mission

[attr="class","setting"]

There could always be more pokemon for the labs.[break][break]

Whether it be for him to use or for experimentation it didn't matter. And seeing as to how Hoenn seemed to make announcements when swarms such as these appeared asking trainers to catch some seemed to make gathering pokemon all the easier. A Ranger looking things over seemed to be playing a POKEFLUTE to try and wake some of these beast and have them move. So pryde makes sense to be far away from that. [break][break]

Find one that was deep asleep and toss a pokeball. [break][break]

GeP68z3M

[break][break]

[break][break]
[attr="class","oocnotes"]

+ @ swarm

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","milkcredit"]milky

[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative; --accent:#a63d6a; --bgimg:url(https://imgur.com/V7aml9U.png);[/newclass]

[newclass=.prydeimg b]color:var(--accent); font-weight:none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg i]color:#fff; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b;border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; transition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .milkcredit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222; text-transform:uppercase;font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .setting]background-image:var(--bgimg); background-size:cover; background-position: bottom; filter:saturate(110%); height:150px; width:400px; margin:10px auto 20px; background-color:#4e1347; background-blend-mode:lighten; [/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg a]font-weight:bold; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .oocnotes]font-size:x-small;border-top:1px solid rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2);padding-left:10px;padding-top:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.prydeimg .header]text-align:right;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
248 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:15:18 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Cade hadn't come to this sleeping site with a purpose. He'd simply been traveling along ROUTE 116, on his way to RUSTBORO CITY for a delicious bowl of KOREAN BIBIMBAP after the end of a long bounty.

Regardless, the opportunity to catch one of these snoring giants was not going to go wasted. Though Lobo hovered above him, ready to strike whenever commanded, the one-eyed blonde didn't bother. Instead, he pulled an empty moon ball out from his pack and tossed it at the nearest Snorlax.

rEcljw1i
SWARM + LOBO

close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,142 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 3:27:12 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jayjay"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"] soft-boiled eggs are his favorite. it's the simplest and easiest to make, and as far as he's concerned, contains the correct amount of nutrition as well as being able to store it for days at a time. in fact, it was a perfect meal to pack onto missions as well, as you were able to keep them varied with a multitude of sauces to marinate them with.

[break][break] he stands at the top of the hill, observing the onslaught of snorlax that pass. the normal-types are of little interest to jayden, though that the same can't be said for his ghost-types who are floating above. his dragapult shoots the occasional dragon dart to hopefully knock one of those lumbering beasts senseless.

[break][break]

TbIEKwzs

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-egg"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@ snorlax swarm

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jayjay"]--accent:#8463d4;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline solid; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:0px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; height:45px; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody .ooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

kodiak

Pokkenger
he/him
Nov. 25
Ballonlera, Galar
bisexual
vigilante
ex-elite four
single
6 ft 3 in height
6 ft 3 in height
victory is in the pocket!
awards
2,604 posts
part of
TAG WITH @kazimir
Kazimir Wynter
POSTED ON Apr 19, 2022 4:32:53 GMT
Kazimir Wynter Avatar
[attr="class","pokkenger"]

"oh my god its like ten years ago. the snorlax. they cometh again." he wondered if he would ever have to break out his plastic pokeflute that he had bought months ago as mainly a decoration piece but left in his bag all this time. who knew that this was the perfect chance for it! licking his lips he places the flute to his mouth and starts to play, his feet moving to the low quality sound that came out of the flute as the snorlax themselves were starting to stir at the sound of his playing. noticing this the blond piper slipped out a pokeball and throw it at one of the rising snorlaxes hoping that their size and speed would be perfect targets.

@snorlax swarm
Se1sD8QH

[newclass=.pokkenger] [/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger b] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger i] color: #18d13f;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pokkenger u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #18d13f;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
38,784 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Apr 23, 2022 23:12:52 GMT
shiv Avatar
[newclass=.swarmBG]--swarmColor:#1f7195[/newclass]
[nospaces]

[attr="class","swarmBG"]
[attr="class","swarmHead"]
THE SNORLAX

swarm has fled!

[attr="class","swarmCut"]
[attr="class","swarmCutIn"]
[attr="class","swarmCutBG"]

[attr="class","swarmIMG"]

[attr="class","swarmText"]

THE SNORLAX FINALLY FLEE IN A FIT OF STOMPING AND ROLLING. As the earth stills, several pokeballs remain. The League thanks you for your service.[break][break]

[break][break]

THE WINNERS:[break][break]
[attr="class","swarmInstr"]

[break]
male or female - gluttony[break]
giga impact / high horsepower / hammer arm / crunch / darkest lariat / whirlwind
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - immunity[break]
body slam / heavy slam / metronome / belly drum / heat crash / power-up punch
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - thick fat[break]
body slam / metronome / double-edge / bulldoze / rest / counter
[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
[break][break]

[break]
male or female - gluttony[break]
giga impact / zen headbutt / rollout / high horsepower / earthquake / gastro acid
[break][break]