2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
SNORLAX SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 18:22:33 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Back home one minute, then heading out the door the next. Life had been a whirlwind as of late with jobs and personal projects eating away at his day, not unlike a Snorlax when faced with the sight of a berry tree.

Admitedly, it was by Angelo's own choice.

But at least he'd had enough time to spare between coming and going on this occasion to cook with . Much to the nervous twitching of Sammy, their Gulpin kitchen assistant.

Thsi time, Angelo was feeling generous and daring - privately, because he'd missed her company - so he'd let his wife help him out. To some near disastrous consequences.  

He'd put the leftovers of the slightly burnt homemade frittata in the fridge, taking only a slice with him when he left in the morning and leaving the rest for her. 

With time of the essence to get from point A to point B, Angelo throws a pokeball at one of the slumbering sloths.

jqj7_Pga

[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,411 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 22:17:00 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]The taste of dippy eggs and toast yet lingers as he disembarks from a brunch in Rustboro, heading to a favored locale for some pokemon catching. Route 116 generally offers Psychic-type and Normal-type pokemon to choose from, and that made it a staple in the Unown hunter's itinerary. But with that pursuit finished, he now sets his sights on less specialized hunts.[break][break]

But that wouldn't matter with these Snorlax in the way.[break][break]

They'd parked their fat asses in the middle of the route after becoming lethargic, likely from gorging on all the berries in spring bloom. And although he could hardly blame them for living their best life, they were in the damn way. And since they wouldn't wake to battle, he instead tried to capture one with a heavy ball he had on hand.[break][break]

7uVIe3vA

[break]
[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN attempts to capture a SNORLAX

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 22:17:11 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
“What should we have for dinner tonight, gang?” Sy asked Thistle and Vermillion as he toweled off his face and neck after his run. His Pokemon both chortled something incoherent, and he nodded. “Yeah, that sounds nice. Or, like, a yummy fried egg sandwich, with the nice, dippy, easy eggs. Like momma used to ma- holy cow.” The three of them paused at the crest of a hill, looking across a field full of slumbering blue-and-tan bodies.

“Oh, jeez,” Sy said, running a hand through his slightly damp hair. “Someone aughta move these guys. Maybe I can help!” He unfurled a Pokemon in his hand and headed down into the field.

t_oqNo9g

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,421 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 22:44:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
To think, just a little while ago, Hideo was working alongside to get a single Snorlax off the road a route over. Now there was an entire horde of them lazing about in the route he was set up in.

But Hideo knew the secret to moving them, and he was ready to exploit it: the tempting scent of food would be more than enough. His Alolan Exeggutor had plenty of Egg Bombs to share with them, so she could lead them away easily with the tempting taste of explosive eggs.

Personally, Hideo preferred eggs over-easy instead of explosive, but these Pokemon were some adventurous omnivores.

Maybe he could catch one while he was at it.

@mmm eggs

Dj22gL1d

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Apr 13, 2022 23:12:36 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

This is a perfect place for a nap, actually...[break][break]

Just looking at the herd of slumbering Snorlax has Luka yawning. Trying to get over or around the massive, slumbering bodies seems more trouble than it's worth, honestly. Her Musharna is already snoozing by her side, and in her arms, Toffee lets out a soft and sleepy coo.[break][break]

Yep, it's naptime. The soft sides of a Snorlax make for a perfect pillow, and Luka sinks against them with another yawn and drooping eyes. It'll be a quick nap, she promises herself. Just five minutes...[break][break]

Perhaps it's because she'd fallen asleep cuddling her Togepi, but Luka's dreams revolve around omurice with sweet ketchup, over easy eggs with wiggling yolks, and a lovely egg custard with caramel sauce...[break][break]
A5BS5vWc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

Jun

Kee
He/Him
July 27
Olivine City
Homosexual
Trainer
Civilian
Shinobu Fujimori
Boyfriends!
5'8" height
5'8" height
Don't give up. There's no shame in falling down. True shame is never standing back up.
awards
311 posts
Keenan Toral DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @pokejun
Keenan Toral
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 0:47:13 GMT
Keenan Toral Avatar
Keenan had woken up early to hearing about a Snorlax swarm. They were expensive pokemon to take care of, but after a quick search on how to mitigate that while still ensuring that they would get their dietery requirements met and more, the blonde jumped at the chance to catch one. They were powerful Pokemon...plus he couldn't help but feel like having one would be so much fun! After a hearty breakfast of Eggs Benedict with sausage and a cinnamen roll, off he went. Thankfully, he wasn't very far from them, and kept up to date as to the status of the swarm. Maybe he'll get lucky this time and get a Pokemon from such a swarm. But only time will tell. And maybe the Miltank next to him as well.

a4Xr2a8m
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 3:43:57 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Once again, Barnaby and his trusty cameraman Tomás were returning to Mauville City after a day spent working in Rustboro. There was a small egg-themed event that they'd been requested to cover, which turned out to be quite cute, if a little kitsch. Most of the event-goers had been seniors living in the city or in nearby towns.

"Ya know, boss, I think my favorite dish there was the Togepi Scotch Eggs. I'd never even heard of something like that before! I gotta try and make 'em for the misses." Tomás blabbered on, as he tended to do, while driving them down Route 116. At first the man's incessant drivel had been an annoyance, but now that they'd worked together for almost a year... Barnaby quite enjoyed his company. "What about you, Mr. Finch? Did you have a favorite?"

He glanced over to the driver's side, smiling softly, tiredly. "Hmm... I suppose if I had to choose, the Exeggcute Curry was pretty good."

Barnaby was about to elaborate on the intricate spices he'd noticed layered within the dish, but was cut off by their news van coming to a sudden stop. Confused, he looked forward.

What the...? Through the windshield, clear as day, was a massive swarm of SNORLAX snoozing away right in the middle of the road.

"Tomás..." Barnaby sighed, irritated. "Do something about this, will you?"

dyJ3nJ6Z
SNORLAX SWARM
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,053 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 8:13:14 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
FLAME BODY of his magmortar keeps them warm on this lonely night. but they're also keeping a family of snorlax warm, apparently, which is a rare sight to see.

"y'all wanna move?"

but they're sleeping.

snoring.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

sighing, matias decides to join them. he pulls out one of his meal preps for the day: scrambled eggs with avocado toast.

a3DwHvWk

@tags
close tab

played by

Gina

Firecracker
He/him
August 22nd
Goldenrod City
Bisexual
Pokéathlon Athlete
Rising Star
my howling heart is yours
to do what you will
6'2" / 187 cm height
6'2" / 187 cm height
don't dry with fakes or fears, 'cause you will hate yourself in the end
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @toshiaki
Toshiaki Macallan
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 11:36:57 GMT
Toshiaki Macallan Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","TTsiege"]
[attr="class","TTtop"]

[attr="class","TTmain"]

He remembers the stories his mother told him about Snorlax and Munchlax when he was a young boy. How much they slept, the freedom to plop down and sleep wherever they went, how much they could eat. It was an appealing lifestyle to him. [break][break]
Apparently the only way to get them to move was from the melody of a POKEFLUTE. Unfortunately he didn’t have one on him. So instead, Toshiaki leaves an abundant offering of fruit and berries for the wild snorlax when they wake up. What a kind boy.[break][break]9_QXTvJA

[attr="class","TTbottom"]

[attr="class","TTname"]Toshiaki

[attr="class","TTsubtxt"]i can't go on much longer
not knowing what i'm worth

[attr="class","TTpkmn"]

[attr="class","TTcredit"]
milky

[newclass=.TTsiege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTtop] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTmain b] color: #FABE52; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTavatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTname] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTsubtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTbottom .TTpkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass]
[newclass=.TTsiege .TTcredit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

slowe

Masculine
Thirty One
November 13
Cinnabar Island
heterosexual
Kantonian Ambassador
Ex-Head Ranger
multiplying
with Cait Alfric
750 height
750 height
you gotta use what you've learned in order to receive what you've earned
awards
1,815 posts
Sénon Game DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @crimsen
Sénon Game
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 18:34:25 GMT
Sénon Game Avatar

He crammed the last half of an Egg Salad Sandwich into his mouth as he watched the Snorlax move along their path.

In his lap; Munchlax ate its half.

He had to swallow quick or the else the little blackhole would start wailing for what Sénon was already chewing.

The only reason he'd brought the baby along was to let him see his own kind, en masse. It would help with its pending evolution.

The Snorlax longued and the other trainers went about waking them while the Head Ranger looked over the entirety of the occurrence.

He kept a pokéball ready, giving a skilled pitch when he saw a 'lax he thought might be viable for capture.

● tags: @pokeswarm

iNs_azaY

close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,469 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
POSTED ON Apr 14, 2022 22:03:48 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

On his way to his destination, Thomas would find the area blockaded off by a group of Snorlax, who decided to just rest in the way. The fact that it was a swarm of them was a further annoyance not only to him, but to anyone traveling the area.

"Maybe I should invest in a Pokeflute.", remarked Thomas in annoyance.

Though the opportunity was there. He chucked a Pokeball at a Snorlax, hoping for the best.

CFmvB2YA

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,658 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 0:15:59 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

A swarm of snorlaxes made their appearance in route 116. He was interested in them, lazy big fuckers who had a shit ton of power behind their punch. If only they'd just punch. [break][break]

He arrived with a hard boiled egg in hand, just eating it casually as if it was meant to be eaten by hand. 's weirdness was rubbing off on him, he didn't really care anymore. [break][break]

He had decided to try and moved these snorlaxs out of the way and help out the people nearby he supposed, easy way to sneak off with one too. He was feeling lazy himself so he just released his pangoro and ordered it to roll snorlax away from the path to unblock it.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass] [break][break]

QBuQjpSk
close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,742 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 1:06:36 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar

Eva is not really a fan of egg dishes, but she does love the sound of a good POKEFLUTE! Especially played by a talented trainer! All the commotion of the Snorlax swarm had the Doctor curious. The rumors drew her to Route 116 to witness it for herself. TO her surprise, they weren’t joking and it wasn’t a rumor

TONS fo rotund beasts and their baby Munchlax were roaming the route. Naturally, severally of the beasts had fallen asleep right in the middle of the path. Seemed like a familiar scenario. Before attempting a capture of a particular chunk monkey, Eva listens to the trainers play their Pokeflutes. Some are terrible. But the terrible ones make for more angry Snorlax. A pokeballs jets out form her side, attempting to snag a Snorlax that seemed to be on a rampage towards a trainer playing way out of key.

Someone get that guy some lessons.

4J9Dijze
close tab

played by

kimmy

lana, rue
he/they
september 1
littleroot town
bisexual
coordinator
civilian
forever alone
38 height
38 height
'Cause you don't belong where you don't belong Yeah, I don't belong
awards
180 posts
ruslan skye DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @ruslan
ruslan skye
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 1:09:55 GMT
ruslan skye Avatar

Ruslan swallowed nervously as he moved carefully thought the living hills that were the Snorlax, trying to simply make his way through. If only he had a large flying type. Hell, maybe he should've doubled back. "You know, Garbage Baby, I don't think these authentic Galarian curry restaurant was worth it." he mumbled as the Linoone led the way as they quietly and quickly moved past snoring giants.

https://c.tenor.com/T0HpdzqRLT8AAAAC/japanese-curry.gif

WSfSxpTI
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON Apr 15, 2022 1:58:59 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
A rumor has spread that a swarm of snorlax had hit route 116. And as per usual, the burnt scarred man was quick to run on the boat to investigate it. Warm crimson colored orbs observed the massive sleeping creature, curious as to what made them swarm this area. His gaze shifted to the trees, taking notes of the berries that were missing on some of the branches. Oh. Got it.

Either way, sense he was here. Reaching into his pocket, the man plucked an empty sphere from his pocket. With a flick of the wrist, the man launched the ball towards one of the sleeping snorlaxs. Hopefully, his aim was true. It’s been a while sense he captured a pokemon.

hR2vfqZ0