Camphrier Town, Kalos
Bi/Heteroromantic
Bioterrorist
Underboss
Unattached
Black Widow
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
5'9" / 175.26 cm height
Bury me in the roses and rot; I'll come back thorned.
awards
4,406 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elisabeth
Elisabeth Fiorelli
VESPIQUEN SWARM (EFFUSIVE EXTRAVAGANZA)
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 11:52:48 GMT
Elisabeth Fiorelli Avatar
[attr=class,elisafont]
[googlefont=Meddon]
La Vie en Rose
[break][break]
[break]

To say Elisabeth had a fondness for Bug-type Pokemon was an understatement.

Abeille, her shiny Vespiquen, sniffed disdainfully at the intrusion of the swarm -- indicative, undoubtedly, of a Queen Bee unable to tame her own flock of Combee. In the end, however, the proud Pokemon bowed to her mistress's wishes and joined her to visit Route 113, where Elisabeth investigated the infestation of Combee and Vespiquen alike.

Memories of and her own garden's pest problem with the bees came and went, pushed aside as she turned to her own Pokemon and said, "A little competition is healthy for you, don't you think, Abeille?"

Permission to unleash her territorial fury now expressly granted, Abeille cut through the haze of yellow figures with regal grace, wings blurring as she sought to prove herself the worthier of her kin.

ADM0uay1

[break]
[break]
[break]
✿ Vespiquen Swarm ✿
[break]
[break]
[newclass=".elisafont b"]color: #7bb661;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Pilo1

B
He/Him
July 9th
Little Root
Gay
Beast
Rocket Beast
Priam conrad
nappy pals
637 height
637 height
Well if it's war that you want then you got it, if it's pain then I got what you need.
awards
1,665 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bryan
bryan delarosa
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 14:26:40 GMT
bryan delarosa Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bryanpog3"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-big-img"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-1"]
[attr="class","bryanpog3-title"]
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN
MORE HUMAN[break]THAN HUMAN

[attr="class","bryanpog3-tagged"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-subtitle"]
I HOPE YOU KNOW WE HAD EVERYTHING. WHEN YOU BROKE ME AND LEFT THESE PIECES.

[attr="class","bryanpog3-pkmn"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-post"]

[attr="class","bryanpog3-icon"]

Bryan had come with his own set of bees. His swarm of cutieflies, maybe they could negotiate peace with the fellow QUEEN vespiqueen? He didn't really know the nuances that came with this kind of shit. [break][break]

He wanted to to just to catch a powerful pokemon to add to his collection. The tree of life could always use more hands for protection from the league's sneaky fuckers. His ribombees had begun to speak to the vespiqueens but it seems like negotiations quickly broke down and instead Bryan just opted to speak with his fist, launching himself at the queens and punching them square in the torso. Needless to say, a fight broke out and Bryan attempted to capture the pokemon. [break][break]

Regardless if he capture them or not, he did manage to steal some honey from them at least. So win, win

[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot-1"]

notes about this post

Notes go here
[attr="class","bryanpog3-bot"]

[googlefont=Poppins:700,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700][googlefont=VT323:400]
[newclass=.bryanpog3]background-color:#2b2b2b;padding:25px;border:solid 3px #363636;border-radius:10px;width:500px;margin:25px auto;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right;}.bryanpog3-big-img { height:0px;mix-blend-mode:lighten; }.bryanpog3-big-img img { height:250px;width:325px;margin:-25px 0px 0px 200px;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px; }.bryanpog3-1 { position:relative;min-height:400px;border-radius:5px;padding:34px; }.bryanpog3-title { font:800 40px Poppins;line-height:35px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#df4567;width:165px;overflow:hidden;white-space:nowrap;letter-spacing:-.35px; }.bryanpog3-title div { position:absolute;margin-top:-70px;overflow:hidden;margin-left:165px;color:#2b2b2b;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #eeeeee; }.bryanpog3-title div span { display:block;margin-left:-165px; }.bryanpog3-tagged { background-color:#272727;padding:0px 9px;height:28px;border:solid 1px #232323;overflow:hidden;border-radius:5px;margin:15px 285px 17px 0px;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;text-transform:uppercase;text-align:center;letter-spacing:.35px; }.bryanpog3-tagged a { font:800 10px Poppins!important;line-height:28px!important;text-decoration:none;color:#999999!important;display:block;transition:.3s all; }.bryanpog3-tagged a:hover { color:#df4567!important; }.bryanpog3-subtitle { padding-right:285px;font:bold 10px Hind;line-height:10px;text-align:justify;color:#606060;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.5px; }.bryanpog3-pkmn { margin:30px 0px 25px 0px;display:grid;grid-template-columns:auto auto auto auto auto auto;gap:10px;width:100%; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div { border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#272727;height:60px;border-radius:5px;display:flex;flex-direction:column;align-items:center;justify-content:center;cursor:pointer; }.bryanpog3-pkmn div img { display:block;transition:.3s all;filter:grayscale(100%) contrast(75%); }.bryanpog3-pkmn div:hover img { filter:grayscale(0%) contrast(100%); }.bryanpog3-post { color:#dbdbdb;font:12px Hind;line-height:19px;letter-spacing:.25px;text-align:justify; }.bryanpog3-post i { color:#df4567; }.bryanpog3-post b { color:#df4567;font:700 12px Poppins;line-height:17px; }.bryanpog3-icon { float:left; padding:14px;border:solid 1px #232323;background-color:#303030;height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:5px;margin:0px 25px 5px 0px; }.bryanpog3-icon img { height:80px;width:80px;border-radius:3px;}.bryanpog3-bot { height:109px;width:109px;padding:0px 0px 26px 26px;background-color:#2b2b2b;border-radius:0px 10px 0px 10px;margin:-110px 0px -25px -25px;display:flex;justify-content:center;align-items:center;color:#dbdbdb;font-size:45px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 { margin-top:30px;font:12px Hind;line-height:16px;color:#dbdbdb;height:75px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 h1 { margin:0px;border:solid 1px #232323;border-radius:5px;background-color:#272727;font:800 10px Poppins;line-height:10px;padding:9px;color:#df4567;text-transform:uppercase;letter-spacing:.35px;max-width:fit-content;margin-bottom:10px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div { height:49px;overflow:auto;text-align:justify;padding-right:15px;color:#a3a3a3;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px #2b2b2b; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar { background:transparent!important;border:none!important;width:8px; }.bryanpog3-bot-1 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color:#df4567!important;border:solid 1px #232323!important;border-radius:5px;[/newclass]
[break][break]

|cSpq1Ra
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,123 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON May 5, 2022 23:35:10 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]bees... lots of bees.

the buzzing is soothing at some points. a calming wave of constant humming. and then, it's too much, grating on the ears. huh... they must be annoyed, maybe?

she's, truthfully, never been interested in combees but you gotta admit they're kinda cute.

and when she steps up to the swarm, she sees the queen. funnily enough, it reminds her of the women in hoenn she's come to know. each one a queen in their own right. here, she'll even give you a list: , , , , ... she could absolutely keep going but we'd be here all week.

anyway, she yeets a pokeball. that's it.

89Eiz9lX
swarm.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

yams

temporary
he/him
may 3rd
pacifilog, hoenn
big homo
housewife
beast
you are my
church tonight
6'2" height
6'2" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,632 posts
part of
TAG WITH @temp
Tempest Quinn
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 1:53:53 GMT
Tempest Quinn Avatar
We won't ask why Temp was even in Fallarbor. Those details are not important. He wasn't even interested in Combee or Vespiquen.

He watches from the sidelines as pokeballs fly through the air. Temp is physically just watching from a safe spot, but emotionally he's a teenage girl laying on her stomach and kicking her feet. Like, that kind of watching. Maybe his inner teenage girl is even twirling her hair and blowing bubble gum as she watches.

"I wonder if Combee have drag queens." He says, out of fucking nowhere. The power of his beautiful little autistic brain.

M6pcz7j|
close tab

played by

harvest

cal
he/they
twenty
july 13
oldale
bisexual
trainee ranger
cadet
born to gaze into night skies
awards
31 posts
part of
TAG WITH @calvin
calvin brenner
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 3:19:04 GMT
calvin brenner Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxblCAL"]

Another day another swarm, and that meant Calvin was on the job! Sort of, at least. It was an unofficial sort of thing, not a real Ranger duty, but he felt obliged as he had heard about it. Now, though, as he stares at the Queen and her army of bees, he can only think about honey. He loves honey. He can remember his parents having dabbled with keeping Combee on the farm, though it hadn't worked out in the long run. He's snapped out of his stupor by the cry of a Pokemon right next to his ear, and he startles out of his honeyed daydream, enough to toss a Pokeball haphazardly and hope for the best.

[break][break]Man, he can't stop thinking about honey now. Yum. He can see why so many Pokemon love feasting on it...

FjP36yVC

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxblCAL]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxblCAL b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxblCAL .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 6:29:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

How was he so far inland, he wasn’t sure.

However, the threat of all the Vespiquen swarming was definitely a cause for concern, so he’d made the day trip all the way out to the Fallarbor outskirts to see, right on time—

“Oh, come on!” he groaned. There were just—so many of the Vespiquen flying around, how was he even going to stop this?!

“Yikes,” he muttered as he saw what he guessed was a cistern of honey, open to the air—was that the cause for all the Vespiquen gathering all the way out here?

“Time to clear out the herd…” he muttered as he took aim and yeeted an empty Pokéball.

wgNsCVBQ

@tag
close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
POSTED ON May 6, 2022 20:13:46 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Although the creature that has been reported as an over spawn wasn’t his type of pokemon, Maverick couldn’t help but be curious on what was causing this. It could be linked up with the distortions, but it also could not. After all, reports of over spawning pokemon isn’t that rare and has been happening even before the strange distortions.

Crimson colored orbs flickered to the hive, the sounds of buzzing thick in the air. A low growl by his side made him jump, casting his beloved hell hound a glare before returning his attention back to the swarm. A brow rose, curious on what was causing them to gather. But it was the oddly color one that really got his attention, debating if he could capture it or not. Decisions. Decisions.

5pSBe8G_

close tab

played by

Lime

Vio
Female
September 7
MAUVILLE CITY, HOENN
Bi
Vagabond
Associate
Single
244 height
244 height
Alive
awards
641 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lime
Violet Fairbanks
POSTED ON May 7, 2022 17:01:20 GMT
Violet Fairbanks Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxfl"]

After all those honey-gathering and slathering tasks, maybe it would be nice to have a Pokemon producing those for herself, she figured. Violet still remembered those afternoons out in the wild with her father, observing these kinds of Pokemon. They were useful and not all that dangerous – on their own. But in the presence of a queen they could get dangerous, especially if incited by outside forces.
[break][break]
Hence, she threaded carefully, moving with the swarm to an extent, on the outskirts of it. If she saw any Combee stray away or something, she would probably try to snatch it up. If not, well, nothing lost then. Getting a source of honey would be nice. But it was not worth risking getting stung, in her eyes.
[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxfl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#COLORGOESHERE;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxfl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxfl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

I0GsMlt_
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,221 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
POSTED ON May 8, 2022 18:08:10 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
It was yet another gorgeous day for a ride. Barnaby was atop Soleil once again, currently traveling around the bend of Route 111 and Route 113. Added to their company was a new addition to their herd, Reine the shiny PONYTA.

She was a little queen in the making, fit to rule the paddocks of their boarding facility with an iron hoof. In the meantime, though, the queen was still very much a prissy princess in grave need of etiquette training and lessons in appropriate manners. Their outing today was partially to instill some of these good virtues into the little horse.

She was haltered and trotting beside them, with Barnaby holding her lead rope in a tightly secured grip. For now she seemed fine, but occasionally... something would set her off.

Suddenly, the young horse's nostrils flared, her attention snapping to a telltale buzzing just ahead. In this instance of irritability, it was a stray COMBEE that had decided to venture too close. Reine whinnied her fury, pulling at the lead as she bucked along by Soleil's side. The RAPIDASH, thankfully, tolerated her shenanigans with god-like patience.

"Ssshh, young one. It won't hurt you." He soothed, keeping his voice calm and collected. "I'll take care of it."

W5r51TIa
VESPIQUEN SWARM
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,752 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 2:18:45 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

VESPIQUEN SWARM

POKESWARM

A HONEY TRAP works well on the uninitiated. thankfully, fernando has been around enough of these to know better. instinct can be weak, weaponized against oneself. it is experience and reservation that wards off weakness.

battle routine set.

the grumble of his heatran preludes the flames to come. a wide spread MAGMA STORM should subjugate whatever combee come out to the vespiquen’s defense.

execute!

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
POKEMON SWARM
H_wybMme
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,444 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON May 9, 2022 22:36:54 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
So, what was Hideo doing all the way out in Route 113 this time, jar in hand and steel-type Pokemon guarding him? Well, there were a lot of bee Pokemon buzzing around here for some reason, and where bees hung around, there was honey to be found!

Also, he needed to get some more after his last honey trap didn't go well; rather than catching a wild Pokemon, he caught instead (dressed like a Pokemon, so half-credit there?), and the process of removing her ruined his honey.

Besides, he could also try to catch one of the bees while he was at it; he may already have a Vespiquen of his own, but it'd take her a while to make enough honey. Another wouldn't hurt - he could settle for a Combee too.

oEYDPjNw

close tab

played by

PookaPrince

She/Her
Celestic
Bisexual
Professor
Civillian
Lord Belmont
Darling
5 height
5 height
awards
99 posts
part of
TAG WITH @yvette
Yvette Belmont
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 2:24:01 GMT
Yvette Belmont Avatar
[attr="class","anotheronedark"]
tag
@swarm
notes
hover for info
While there were Combee aplenty to catch, both the pattern-less males and their striped female counterparts, Yvette wasn't one to settle for anything less than royalty. A queen deserved another queen, after all.

"Smoke em out Bunsen!"

The Charmeleon obscured the hive in a heavy Smokescreen, disorienting the lesser worker bees and leaving the Vespisqueen open to engage. Though she wasn't going make herself an easy catch, of course.
jC1fU11d
[attr="class","wizzcred"]❤ wizz
[newclass=".yvette"] [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette b"]color:#A490FF; font-weight:lighter; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette i"]color:#A490FF; font-style:italic; [/newclass] [newclass=".yvette a"]text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass] [newclass=".wizzcred a"]font: monospace; font-size: 10px; color:#7a7a7a;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

King

Lloyd Kvar
he/him
October 24
Married
Scientist
Ex-Head Scientist
203 height
203 height
awards
569 posts
part of
TAG WITH @pryde
Raphael Pryde
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 3:49:08 GMT
Raphael Pryde Avatar
It was always interesting to come to these little Swarms. As he knows back in Kanto in older days it would be seen as odd to try and capture so many Pokemon. And yet here the Rangers just let a bunch of people try. So of course the scientist was going to give it a shot as he could always use more Pokemon.

Pryde chooses to call upon his own queen in his Pyroar who used her flames to try and cut her way through the Combee who would try to protect the vespiqueen. After his lioness would attempt to go after the larger insect with an Incinerate before he'd try a PokeBall.

As if the insect queen could ever measure up to the queen lioness.

v_FHOEyl
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,676 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 3:53:39 GMT
mint frost Avatar

The buzzing is so loud. He's surprised at the noise levels having never visited a honey farm. This was probably as close as he'd get. He simply wanted a combee. That'd be easier than capturing an actual Vespiqueen. "Tarassaco, try to grab one with with the triangle on their forehead." he ordered as they moved dangerously closer and closer.

It took them a big before spotting a female combee hovering just close enough they could catch it. Mint grabbed for a pokeball before meeting the eyes of another wandering Combee who stared at him in the intruder he was before screeching for the Vespiqueen with them. She floated out, directing her anger towards the human invading their territory. Before Mint could start running, Tarassaco moved into position blasting them with PETAL DANCE to keep them at bay. Then she smiled, arrogantly brushing them off as she looked at her trainer and gave him a nod to capture their target.

"You got this!" he yelped, scrambling to go find the female combee that was buzzing off in fear of the battle taking place.

vq4w1pdE
close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,350 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON May 10, 2022 4:10:03 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
priam has a new hobby now, which was bee keeping.

he only decided of it when he saw other people attempt to keep the bee population at bay and figured he might as well join the commotion. he's been taking up house plant-ing, or whatever the hobby was supposed to be called. bees were, like, the next best thing when paired with that, he thinks.

while he already has a bee of his own, priam doesn't mind an additional one. when other people are busy with taking care of the problem, priam gets his only contribution out: throw a pokeball at one of them.

p6PyJ7_Q

@tags