Anistar City, Kalos
Bisexual
Blacksmith, bladesmith
Associate
Art is risk
Tempered by wisdom
5'7"/170 cm height
5'7"/170 cm height
A keen mind cuts deeper than even the sharpest sword.
awards
1,023 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aurelie
Aurelie Lefevre
MANTINE SURFING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 16:15:56 GMT
Aurelie Lefevre Avatar
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]Live in the sunshine, swim in the sea
[attr="class","monbody"]Taking a deep breath, Aurelie stared up at the cresting waves along the beach today with apprehension, feeling distinctly nervous about heading into new territory as far as Mantine surfing tricks went. Having watched others pull off the nausea-inducing Starmie 720, which seemed to involve rolling several times in mid-air before spinning back around, she felt like she was about to throw up, either now, afterward, or both. She was quite certain she wouldn't be able to successfully perform it on the first try. But practice makes perfect, even in Mantine surfing...right?

[attr="class","montag"]

QSGNQ3vg
Failed the Starmie 720
Total points: 2100

[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF PIXEL PERFECT

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:9px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:11px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 16:36:39 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt1"]
[attr="class","main"]

"OVER-THE-GYARADOS. One more time."
[break][break]
There is no failure, there is only improvement. This Mantine will perform the trick. No matter how many tries it has taken them.
[break][break]
Mars' confidence is unshakable, and even now, he smirks as the Kite Pokémon swims up to the crest of the wave.

[break][break]
1NPaudp|

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS[BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt1] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt1 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

Marsh, Slade
he / him
April 12
Castelia City, Unova
bisexual
Orthrus gang member
civilian
126 height
126 height
i like the feel of gettin' dirty / i like the feel of high octane
awards
348 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marshall
Marshall Slade
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 16:42:34 GMT
Marshall Slade Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Time for another shot at the MAGIKARP SPLASH! Marshall gripped the saddle of his Mantine as the Pokémon surged toward the next wave at just the right angle for the trick. Would they get it this time?![break][break]

|S2ZEazq

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

NOTES

+ Mantine Surfing

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent);[/newlcass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,795 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:09:57 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Maybe taking a day off was a good idea after all.

A deep breath.

Anyway—

Lars was back out on the water again, he was pretty sure that his Swampert was snickering at his ass because how many times had he wiped out already?

Up and at it again for the Magikarp Splash!

K5A2Q|nl

doing the Magikarp Splash! [4 August]

total so far: 1,000

@tag

close tab

played by

Solo

Seraphim
He, Him
June 25th
Eterna City, Sinnoh
Heterosexual
Billionaire, Playboy
Head Scientist
"I can't take the pressure....I'm gone beyond repair...."
awards
1,881 posts
Amor Rose DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @solo
Amor Rose
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:19:59 GMT
Amor Rose Avatar
It was at times like this that Amor hated being so pale. The sun was beating down hard on the region, but it was summer after all that was to be expected. Regardless he had come to test his hand at this so called Mantine Surfing. How hard could it be? After all the things that he had witnessed, and been part of in this region, this should be a literal piece of cake. So when he got situated in the saddle....Was it a saddle? Whatever harness mechanism that they employed for this contest, and so just to get his bearings he thought he would tryout the most simple trick. They called it a Gorebyss Spin, and so as the Mantine sped along they hit the wave with no small amount of speed, and then the spinning began.

"Oh Arceus...." He said out loud as he began to spin rapidly through the air, and his stomach lurched a little. It was strange, despite having flown often with his Dragonite he never considered gravity an actual factor, but it made all the difference in this moment as he could feel it pulling the pit of his stomach closer to his esophagus wanting to force itself free, but he managed to not barf all over the pretty blue ocean. "What have I let them talk me into...."

TLDR:
Going for the Gorebyss Spin
Edit because I forgot to roll! Don't murder me

YWZVZet1
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:29:26 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

In true Tam fashion, he's not very enthusiastic about all this. Perhaps it would help if he were, but that's just not who he is, and so there are no words of encouragement or anything of the like for the Mantine. Yet, there also isn't any lack of faith.
[break][break]
He just gets it done, urging the Mantine forward when seeing a wave that looks good enough to try an OVER-THE-GYARADOS.

[break][break]
cbxHrAiM

[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

NOTES

[BREAK]
OVER-THE-GYARADOS 🌟[BREAK]
TOTAL SCORE: 5000 PTS [BREAK]
-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[BREAK]
-Lanturn 360[BREAK]
-Primarina Twist[BREAK]
-Starmie 720[BREAK]
-Over-The-Gyarados[BREAK]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: AUTO;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

aero

wolfy
he/him
december 6
azalea town, johto
bisexual
mechanic
baker boy
dating
94 height
94 height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
381 posts
part of
TAG WITH @wolfgang
wolfgang volkov
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:47:19 GMT
wolfgang volkov Avatar
he doesn't actually go outside much, contrary to his build. he felt like he was going to be humiliated by the first try, but given that he was pushed into this and agreed, he can't fault anyone but himself for trying.

he gets on the mantine. it feels different from any other flying-type he had ridden on, and to think he has to balance himself on top of it without any traction already has him thinking he won't be able to do it.

still, there was no choice but to try the third hardest trick, and that he does.

SOLqUnC3
starmie 720

7/30 - +5000 (magikarp splash)
8/1 = +2500 (over-the-gyarados)
@tags
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,668 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:49:16 GMT
mint frost Avatar

And he'd thought the splash was hard. But at least his Mantine seemed full of energy. "Ok, let's go then. OVER-THE-GYARADOS one more time."

r_o080WA

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 17:50:26 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
This event would've turned out to be a massive hit to her pride if she were smart enough to be aware of the fact.

Coasting over the undulating surface of the ocean, Skyler props her elbow on the curve of her knee and squints at the distant waves. Beneath her, Mantine seems to be simply enjoying life. What a mood.

"There's gotta be a way to do this." Her companion is utterly silent on the subject, flapping idly. "Right? There's gotta be a way."

But whatever knowledge there may be on the subject is kept a secret from her. Only her rock-solid determination to land these tricks at least once remains.

G0TRM8fS

over the gyarados
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:17:42 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Ha! Careful, flyboy, you may just have to eat your words!"
[break][break]
Or... probably not, since it's not like either her or have had much luck at this whole MAGIKARP SPLASH situation.
[break][break]
As if to prove this point, Angelo fails one more, and even though Lia wants to feel bad, she ends up laughing while standing on a Mantine – her Mantyke swimming by its side.
[break][break]
"Damn. Well... I don't think I can do any worse than that."
[break][break]
Famous last words? Maybe, we'll see soon enough...

[break][break]
_Ga82QL7
[break][break]
[attr="class","notes"]

notes

[break]
MAGIKARP SPLASH 🌟[break]
TOTAL SCORE: 2750 POINTS

-Gorebyss/Huntail Spin[break]
-Lanturn 360[break]
-Primarina Twist[break]
-Starmie 720[break]
-Over-The-Gyarados[break]
-Magikarp Splash

[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,757 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:20:47 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Welp, that last one didn’t work out like she hoped it would.

[break][break]

They end up failing miserably and Eva is left scrambling back onto the Mantine after falling off, “Phew, alright, let’s try again! But maybe something a little easier,” with her confidence shot from that last attempt they go for a good ole Lanturn 360.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

+ Going for a LANTURN 360[break][break]

6LpmXD73

[break][break]

Total Points: +1,000 (Primarina Twist)

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

Aero

conrad
he/him
december 18
vermillion city, kanto
anything goes
errand boy
grunt
lost in thoughts
ALL ALONE
843 height
843 height
Embrace the dark you call a home, Gaze upon an empty, white throne
awards
2,345 posts
priam conrad DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @priam
priam conrad
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:27:08 GMT
priam conrad Avatar
the last one doesn't count since he was just warming up. you can't call exercises actual attempts since they're really just that.

this time, he's serious. he never fails on anything, and every "fail" he got was just him messing around or simply testing the waters. he still hasn't synergizes with his mantine, and only then will it actually count.

he goes into the water on the mantine, ready for a go.

qQxKGshR
magikarp splash

@tags
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
488 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 18:58:08 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

good god. [break][break]

it was about time they pulled that off. now she was tuckered out from wiping so much, but there was still quite a bit to do. looking to the mantine, she tilts her head to ask "are you alright?", to which the mantine responds with a hearty cry. what an energetic little thing. if that's the case, they may as well try over-the-gyarados until they get it right. if they keep trying, they'll get it at some point.

[break][break]
FQRGq1Nh

@tag[break]
6000 pts

close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:14:41 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

Another whiff, and another.[break]
Another, another, another...[break][break]

He broke the surface again. He swam back to his Mantine again. He took a moment to gather himself again; to spy the horizon again; to start off towards the distant waves again.[break][break]

One look at its face made him think that it seemed uneasy.[break][break]

Starmie 720 again.[break][break]

VURk0QZU

@tag[break]
1600 pts + ?

close tab

played by

Laika Boss

Nenet
She/Her
October 13
Ula'ula, Alola
Supply Coffee
Astrobiologist
Executive / Beast's Wife
There are more things in heaven and Earth than are dreamt of in your philosophy
awards
533 posts
part of
TAG WITH @nenet
Neffatari Nzingha
POSTED ON Aug 3, 2022 19:18:17 GMT
Neffatari Nzingha Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","worldscollide"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetopp"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop"]Fly Me to the Moon

[attr="class","worldscollidetop2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidetop3"]

[attr="class","worldscollidetop4"]

Let Me Play Among the Stars

[attr="class","worldscollideimg"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepost"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepost2"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft"]
[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft1"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostleft2"]

[attr="class","worldscollidepostright"]

Nenet is fairly certain Alola has disowned her at this point. Nothing to do but give surfing another shot - as poorly advised as that seems to be.
[break][break]
Once more she attempts a Magikarp Splash!
[break][break][break][break]
MNriYxQz

[attr="class","worldscollidebot1"]
[attr="class","worldscollidebot2"]

Let Me See What Spring is Like ( On Jupiter and Mars )

[attr="class","worldscollidebot3"]
written for [break]
Mantine Surfing!

[attr="class","worldscollidebot4"]

[break][break]
Score:

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Barlow+Semi+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Inconsolata:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto+Condensed:400,700]
[googlefont=Roboto:400,700]

[newclass=.worldscollide]width:500px;padding:14px;background-color:#f7f7f7;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;letter-spacing:0px;color:#333333;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetopp]background-color:#333333;padding:50px 55px;color:#ffffff;text-align:center;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;letter-spacing:1.3px;white-space:nowrap;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop]font:40px Barlow Semi Condensed;line-height:35px;padding-bottom:10px;letter-spacing:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop2]height:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop3 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4]float:right;padding:1px;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidetop4 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:right;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg]height:175px;width:500px;border-bottom:solid 10px #444444;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollideimg img]height:175px;width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost]border-left:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;padding:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepost2]border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f7f7f7;padding:35px;height:465px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft]float:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1, .worldscollidepostleft2]padding:4px;border:solid 1px #e3e3e3;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1 div, .worldscollidepostleft2 div]height:75px;width:75px;background-color:#eeeeee;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostleft1]margin-bottom:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright]margin-left:105px;height:463px;overflow:auto;padding-right:20px;font:10px Verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright font]font:bold 15px Roboto;line-height:12px;color:#79B7B4;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright b]font:bold 11px Roboto;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright i]font:11px Roboto;font-style:italic;line-height:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1]background-color:#333333;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;text-align:right;color:#ffffff;padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot1 b]font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;color:#EDE574;padding:0px 7px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2]float:left;padding:1px;padding-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot2 div]height:8px;width:8px;border-radius:100%;float:left;margin-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3]float:left;background-color:#79B7B4;color:#ffffff;font:10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:10px;padding:30px;width:125px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot3 a]font:bold 10px Roboto Condensed;line-height:16px;color:#333333;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4]border-right:solid 1px #e3e3e3;border-bottom:solid 1px #e3e3e3;background-color:#f3f3f3;padding:26px 25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div]height:49px;overflow:auto;font:10px Verdana;padding-right:10px;[/newclass]

[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidepostright::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background-color:#e3e3e3;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar-track]background-color:transparent;border:none;border-radius:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.worldscollidebot4 div::-webkit-scrollbar]width:1px;[/newclass]