Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,315 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
CLAMPERL DIVING (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:37:05 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Another Pokeball? Dangit. This was going nowhere fast. Maybe, just maybe, it was time to call in a closer. As Isaac dove down, he let a Pokeball descend down before him, sinking down to the depths of the ocean floor.[break][break]

Grimace wasn't good at many things. Like staying upright. Or knowing what things were good or bad to eat. Or hearing two words in the span of an hour without aggressively zoning out. But if there was anything he was capable of, it was running around on the ocean floor. This was his environment! He was the apex predator down here, baby![break][break]

This was why he was a natural choice for Isaac to deploy to do some odds evening. Surely if he ran around the ocean floor and found something of interest, Isaac would be able to snatch it up without having to spend so much time searching himself. It was a perfect little plan. And now it was time to reap the rewards of that effort.[break][break]

3NWVD3gg

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]MOBILE POST / Event!

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,427 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 4:46:00 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Hideo recognized the feeling of this item: a TM…or was it a TR? They felt the same to him, and they had the same use so he didn't put much effort into discerning the two. And he didn't hold on to them for long: he went through these things fast.

Which was either a testament to how well-trained his Pokemon were, or a sign that he had too many Pokemon. He'd prefer to think of the former as his Greninja dove back into the water, searching for another prize.

YHIdTYTv
Move Tutor obtained

Rewards (so far):
Salac Berry x1
Pokeball x3
Gacha Clamperl x1
Forme Change x1
TM/TR x1
Move Tutor x1
close tab

played by

Zero

NoNo
He/Him
September 23rd
Castelia City
Heterosexual
Sous-Chef
Cadet
awards
182 posts
Noah Camus DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @noahcamus
Noah Camus
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 5:07:38 GMT
Noah Camus Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","noahwt"]
[attr="class","noahwtw"]

After one of the worse throws possible at the Dunk Tank and very likely doming someone in the head who had nothing to do with the Dunk Tank at all. Noah would simple just got diving to chill out his mind from all the shitty things he's been through this entire week.[break][break]

Swimming was all he needed to do here, up, down, left and right. There was no way he could fail at this, right? Of course he wouldn't be surprised if the equipment was somehow faulty and he just never returned to the surface at all, from all the bad luck and awful physical (Fuck all my rolls) inability he had displayed he really would not be surprised. [break][break]

EFSGx09u

[attr="class","noahwttag"]
NOAH RECEIVED A SALAC BERRY!

[attr="class","noahwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.noahwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt b] color: #9d1a3a; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #9d1a3a!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #9d1a3a; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; noah-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #9d1a3a!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #9d1a3a; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #9d1a3a; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #9d1a3a; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.noahwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,747 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 5:25:17 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

There's plenty of shiny rocks at the bottom but she hasn't quite found enough to gift the people she cares for... So she'll just have to dive for more!

zt5S0umV

Stash!!!
1x TM/TR
1x Move Tutor
2x Pokeball
1x Mega shard
2x Ability capsule
1x Forme change

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Clamperl diving!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,667 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 5:57:01 GMT
mint frost Avatar

"I think we're getting into a good rhythm. I give you snacks...you find me loot!!" he said holding up his Clamperl who cooed loudly. The idea of snacks, particularly french fries, having put it in a good mood. "Let's go!"

VU0DQYyv

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,558 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 6:04:37 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
"Alright Clamperl, trade offer." He spoke, pressing the tips of his fingers together, speaking into his mask breather, clearly, the Clamperl couldn't hear him. "I give you this krill stuffed riceball." He spoke, extending the ball into an opening clam mouth. "And you give me your booty."

2DjSGKLS

+1 Blue Shard
close tab

played by

Zero

Ad
He/Him
May 21st
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
Pansexual
Private Investigator
Civilian
Open-eyed, burn the page, my little dark age.
awards
202 posts
part of
TAG WITH @aidan
Aidan Hereford
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 6:48:46 GMT
Aidan Hereford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","aidanwt"]
[attr="class","aidanwtw"]

And the last small activity of the day before Aidan would retire to whatever hole he could afford and call it a home, being jobless in a place that is doomed and disconnected to everywhere else was rather awful so any moment he had to chill out and relax he would.[break][break]

Swimming along with the aquatic pokemon, finding trinkets here and there. Exploring caves, searching the sands. It was the simple things in life that gave Aidan the will to look forward to the next day.[break][break]

PCrIAhjh

[attr="class","aidanwttag"]
AIDAN HAS RECEIVED A...

[attr="class","aidanwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.aidanwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt b] color: #304c50; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #304c50!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #304c50; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #304c50!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #304c50; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #304c50; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #304c50; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.aidanwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Fonz

Masculine
October 19
Slateport City
Bisexual
N/A
N/A
Daylight
In bad dreams
6'1" height
6'1" height
Just keep running. It's what you do best, isn't it?
awards
2,412 posts
part of
TAG WITH @fonz
Adrian Malcolm
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:03:21 GMT
Adrian Malcolm Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","adrianwt"]
[attr="class","adrianwtw"]Today he'd find the Clamperl.[break][break]

Why? Because some gave him a tip off..[break][break]

Because why should he doubt someone else at their word?[break][break]

UHhuwqvm

[attr="class","adrianwttag"]ADRIAN RECEIVED A MOVE TUTOR!

[attr="class","adrianwtpokes"][break]

[newclass=.adrianwt] width: 400px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: roboto; color: #aaa; font-size: 11px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt b] color: #723849; font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt a] text-decoration: none; color: #723849!important; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: #723849; letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; adrian-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 10px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwttag a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: #723849!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 40px 10px 40px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes h1] font: 14px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: #723849; text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtnotes a] font: 11px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: lowercase; color: #723849; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtw] padding: 40px; background: #272727; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwt span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: #723849; padding: 5px; width: 390px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.adrianwtpokes img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:09:01 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

It's the next day, and both and his Dewgong are excited to go beneath the waves again. Yesterday's haul hadn't been so great, but they had faith that today's would be better. So, without another pause, they set out.

This time, they would explore a region of ocean floor said to contain a shipwreck!

bAR7Lr6a

found a MEGA SHARD!
CLAMPERL DIVING + 🐚

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:09:16 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Another day, another dive. Good thing that Angelo is a keen swimmer. Growing up in the city of water would do that to you. It's a joke that children in Alto Mare learn to swim before they can crawl - but as he pushes easily through the water, not exactly an unfounded statement.

4t|3XrF6

attempt #7
( 30/07/2022 )

( won pokeball )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

space

anna, annie
she/her
july 4
mauville city
bisexual
student
ex-head ranger
5'4 height
5'4 height
awards
1,126 posts
part of
TAG WITH @annalise
annalise henderson
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 7:14:07 GMT
annalise henderson Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","annal"]

[attr="class","annalluck"]

[attr="class","annalpostbody"]annalise and her lanturn dive again in search of more goodies.
[break][break]
[attr="class","annalooc"] + ability capsule

[attr="class","annalaccent"]

[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","annallyrics"]

@

[attr="class","milkcredit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","annalswarmbottom"]

[attr="class","annalpkmnbar"]

[break][break]
ddybeZGt

[newclass=".annal"]--accent:#d4a53c;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .annalluck .annalpostbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .annalluck .annalpostbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .annalluck .annalpostbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annallyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .annalluck .annallyrics span {transition:1s all;} .annalluck:hover .annallyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalaccent"]font-size:90px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px; } .annalluck .annalaccent img { height:90px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]

[newclass=".annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .annalswarmbottom .annalpkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".annalluck .annalpostbody .annalooc"] width:250px; margin:0px auto; font:10px 'Roboto Mono'; color:#fff; border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:5px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkcredit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:0px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkcredit a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkcredit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,795 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 8:25:59 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

briefly, cian wonders just how an INCENSE is able to retain its scent this deep down into the ocean. maybe it's waterproof? whoever designed it must be a genius.[break][break]

he pockets it and carries on.[break][break]

jmBrueqd[break]
POKEBALL - 7/30

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Labyrinth

she/her
June 6
Castelia city, unova
lesbian
Popstar
Grunt
i wanna be a silk flower, like i'm never gonna die
awards
67 posts
part of
TAG WITH @orchid
orchid bellerose
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 8:27:13 GMT
orchid bellerose Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ORCHID"]
[attr="class","llppromised"]
[attr="class","llppromised1"]
[attr="class","llppromised2"]
[attr="class","llppromisedicon"]

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle"]need [break]it all

[attr="class","llppromisedtitle2"]primadonna life, the rise and fall

[attr="class","llppromisedblurb"]
okay… another iffy, if anything, find. but at least it was something. orchid wonders how others had found the “great finds” she’d been hearing so much about, wondering if she’s out of some loop. she doubts going to a more crowded area would yield any help, though, so she resists the urge to follow where someone else is searching.[break][break]
another dive to the bottom, careful not to get sand in her eyes.[break][break]
CZb0iLJs
[break]
[attr="class","llppromisedtag"]CLAMPERL DIVING #8

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Poppins:300,400,800][googlefont=Hind:400,700,800]
[newclass=.llppromised]--promisedAccent:#111111;padding:9px;border:solid 1px #e5e5e5;background-color:#f9f9f9;width:425px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised1]padding:20px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/cijxkS/dark_spots2.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromised2]padding:40px;background-color:#f9f9f9;color:#5f5f5f;text-align:justify;font:11px Hind;letter-spacing:.25px;line-height:19px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedicon]float:left;height:60px;width:60px;padding:10px;border:solid 5px #ececec;margin-right:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle]padding-right:10px;font:35px Poppins;font-weight:700!important;letter-spacing:-.5px;color:var(--promisedAccent);line-height:30px;padding-bottom:25px;border-bottom:solid 5px #ececec;margin-bottom:25px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtitle2]font:800 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:2px;text-transform:uppercase;margin-bottom:30px;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb]text-transform:none;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedblurb b]color:var(--promisedAccent);font:400 13px Poppins;line-height:15px;letter-spacing:-.25px;padding:0px 3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag]margin-top:25px;display:flex;gap:10px;text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag a]border:solid 5px #ececec;padding:10px;font:bold 8px Poppins;line-height:8px;letter-spacing:1px;color:var(--promisedAccent)!important;width:auto;display:block;transition:.5s;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.llppromisedtag span]flex-grow:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=.ORCHID .llppromised]--promisedAccent:#CD8987;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

SailorArti

Lin
She/Her
March 5th
Castelia City
Pansexual
Model / Art + Design Student
Ranger
The hardest thing, I'm too selfless to leave~
awards
179 posts
part of
TAG WITH @hailee
Hailee Jacobs
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 9:11:43 GMT
Hailee Jacobs Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","legallyblonde"]
[attr="class","top"]

Hailee and Lilli didn't waste any time today before jumping back in the water to continue their usual morning ritual. They woke up a little later today than usual but they certainly wouldn't miss this for the world.

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"]AdMU97gf[break]
REWARDS TRACKER: TM/TR, LEVEL TUTOR, BIG PEARL, MEGA SHARD, GACHAPON TICKET, MOVE TUTOR, LEVEL TUTOR[break]
NOTES: Day 6, Hailee and Lilli caught a Level Tutor! [break]

[newclass=".legallyblonde"]--accent:#dea992; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".legallyblonde .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
POSTED ON Jul 30, 2022 9:22:21 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
From the corner of her eyes she can see wet orange fur breaking past the surface. And, closer to the beach, a mop of familiar brown hair. .

A smirk tugs at her lips.

Skyler's approach is an attempt at being sneaky that probably fails on all accounts. Once the waves lap at her thighs and she dives under the surface, however, all signs of her presence disappear.

While Lapras scours the ocean floor for glinting goods, Skyler wraps a hand around Angelo's ankle and tugs him down to her level, beneath the waves. 

Fingers rasp a path up the nape of his neck, pressing close as and she brings him closer for a kiss. 

Q6_zDbdk

clamperl diving