TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:36:13 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Look at that! It's Hoenn's Champion, gamer extraordinaire, ! Is he volunteering for all this as part of his League work? And, if so, doesn't that mean that it's only right to dunk him? That's sound logic to Lia!
[break][break]
Still, just in case...
[break][break]
"No hard feelings." It's smiling that she winks at the man in the tank, and with that said, the ball is thrown at the target.

[break][break]
Ct1GZK2Q
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

saoirse quinn
she/her
october 27th
circhester, galar
bisexual
physicist / inventor
head scientist
the shadows breathe
whispering me away
5’8” height
5’8” height
every night i burn, dream the black crow dream
awards
4,704 posts
Lulu Flint DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lulu
Lulu Flint
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 1:44:48 GMT
Lulu Flint Avatar
wait. was that the girl from the museum?

with a tequila smirk, blondewig!lulu made her way over.

”hello.” would she recognize the voice in just a word? probably not, but it was fun to think about.

she took her throw.

_8fjaI5A

+ attempting to dunk
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,858 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:01:12 GMT
mint frost Avatar

He grinned, giving a small wave before throwing the ball as hard as he could.

nGvfe18K

close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
with you
i am born anew.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,445 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:02:29 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]"sorry, !"

he walks up, grinning.

"looks like i gotta break your back again."
Ju3KI2Is

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

lucina

She / Her
June 10
Ecruteak City, Johto
Ace / ?-romantic
Boba Cafe Barista
Elite
May you always know pain as temporary and laughter better.
awards
340 posts
part of
TAG WITH @xiura
Xiura Balfaltin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:10:35 GMT
Xiura Balfaltin Avatar
[attr="class","ig"]
[attr="class","ninety"]
[attr="class","joker"]
[attr="class","game"]SPLASHFEST: DUNK TANK

[attr="class","kikan"]
Xiura stepped up once again to the front of the line for the dunk tank, taking aim and throwing the ball.

w5kl528E

ℳ𝒾𝓏𝑜.☽

[newclass=.joker]width: 360px; height: 140px; padding: 20px; background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .joker]background-color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.4); -moz-transition: 3s all; -webkit-transition: 3s all; -o-transition: 3s all; transition: 1s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game]text-align:center; line-height: 9px; margin-top:10px;opacity:0;font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; color: #ffffff; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-delay: .3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.game a]font:bold 10px muli; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; color: #ffffff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .game]margin-top:0px;opacity:1;transition-delay: .3s; -webkit-transition-duration:.3s;transition-duration:.3s;-moz-transition-duration:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.ninety]width:400px;height:180px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/2pTWjly.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=.kikan]width: 65px; height: 65px; border: 1px solid #e3e3e3; transform: rotate(45deg); z-index: 2; margin-top: -27px; margin-bottom: -39px; filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);-moz-filter: grayscale(100%);[/newclass]
[newclass=.ig:hover .kikan]filter: grayscale(0%);-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);-moz-filter: grayscale(0%); transition: 0.6s; transition-timing-function: linear;[/newclass]
[googlefont=Muli]
[googlefont=Open Sans]
close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
250 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:15:41 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

Another day, another dunk. Would survive a third attempt? Or would Cade ruin his streak? It was time to see! So he pulls his arm back and lobs a throw at the target.

attempts to dunk !

wPAttaP4

DUNK TANK + 🏀
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:18:55 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

.[break][break]

cian never misses.[break][break]

"nice throw just now!"[break][break]

but not as nice as THIS ONE.[break][break]

sjcaXR0d

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
consumed
with what's to transpire.
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:24:35 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]all this throwing is gonna make her arm sore...

she steps up and grabs a pokeball. with an apologetic smile to the person on the dunk seat, she takes aim and scrunches her nose in mild concentration. how bad is her shot gonna be today?

time to find out!

winding up, she yeets the ball as hard as she can. dunkaroo time!

Fhx8qQz8
dunkie dunk.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,711 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:27:24 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]"hello, ."

all good things must come to an end. it's just a shame illie's time on the throne needs to be cut short this early.

"goodbye, ."
pZNaLBiM

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,223 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:48:13 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Sometimes, you just gotta have a little bit of monka in your life.
8M4|A79o

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Dove

Admin Bee
He / Him
April 12
Lumiose City, Kalos
Pansexual
Broadcast Journalist
Admin
if you're lonely
come be lonely with me
6'0" / 183 cm height
6'0" / 183 cm height
i fell for your magic. i tasted your skin. and though this is tragic, at least i found the end.
awards
2,333 posts
part of
TAG WITH @barnaby
BARNABY FINCH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:00:05 GMT
BARNABY FINCH Avatar
Was old enough to even play this game without a lifeguard present? Barnaby thought about this for half a second, then remembered that the girl regularly put herself in life-threatening situations on purpose.

So, her safety disregarded, he threw the ball as hard as he could. She was going down!

VHG6pkd3
DUNK TANK

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:04:21 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
It feels kind of evil to try and dunk a child...[break][break]

And anyways, maybe she shouldn't be trying to get up on that seat anymore? had tried to kill her after all! As Luka fusses, her Vaporeon makes the decision for her and smacks the ball with her tail, sending it flying towards in the tank with abandon.[break][break]

[break][break]
O3hOryqm

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
9,099 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:15:10 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

ANOTHER KID rests atop the dunk tank awaiting someone to free them from their obligation. fernando lobs a half-hearted toss, thinking nothing of it, before moving along with the crowd.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
4OwXWgZ0
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 3:40:37 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan tossed the ball at like he was about to 360 windmill tomahawk dunk the girl into the basket rim. "Enjoy the water Eris!"

W16o4GhO
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
I've got a, I've got a
Pocket fulla sunshine
Short King height
Short King height
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,402 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 4:09:12 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Oh no! Not Eris! Isaac couldn't dunk Eris! But, dangit, he'd already gotten on line. He'd just be wasting everyone's time if he got off the line. Trapped by social obligations . . . how nefarious![break][break]

Maybe it was okay. All he had to do was phone it in, right? Make some slow, lazy lob that went way off course. What were the chances it'd bounce off of a bunch of shit and end up dunking Eris in a hilariously improbable fashion? Next to none, surely![break][break]

6U1fyOhG

[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 11 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 2

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP
EO GENESIS