TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:48:40 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jaytop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"]

he did not recognize the man on the bench this time () so it was without remorse he flung his ball at the target.

[break][break] perhaps he would create a big splash.

[attr="class","ooc"]
EhoehsiW

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#955adf; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; border-radius:0px 0px 5px 5px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:0.5px; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".jaytop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; border-radius:5px; } .jaytop img { filter:grayscale(90%); padding-top:20px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Nano

shiba inu
She/Her
thirty
april 4th
saffron, kanto
heterosexual
inu ceo
civilian
and in this hell you'll stay
24 height
24 height
if this is the last night and you're feeling hollow - i'll give you my half life so you see tomorrow
awards
122 posts
SHEBA INOUE DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @sheba
SHEBA INOUE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:49:39 GMT
SHEBA INOUE Avatar
she doesn't know who sits on top of the throne, and doesn't care to look too deeply into it. or.. no, looking more carefully, it looks like someone who she does know, albeit, faintly. someone through business, of other business. the sibling of business? hell would she know.

so with an unapologetic smile, she winds up the ball, and is very much ready to throw it at a man. to chuck him into the water.

MqJt1Xcu

close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
495 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 5:57:31 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

well, well, well; would you look at that? [break][break]

someone familiar sitting on top of the throne. after the first attempt at dunking her being successful, who is she to be able to pass up this opportunity? frankly, marisol likes to think that she's doing this man a favour - especially with how aggressively he chucked the ball at the target while she was sitting up there, looking pretty. [break][break]

so with the ball in hand, she lets out a soft, quiet, and slightly fatigued sigh. the water's already dried off with all this heat - it felt gross. "no hard feelings" she speaks, though with a slight smile to her lips "i'm doing you a favour."

[break][break]
glu0_akx

close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
I can get by the days just fine but the nights, 🌙
awards
2,845 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:11:23 GMT
mint frost Avatar

Is ot her again? He squinted before shrugging and throwing

RT62BjXT

close tab

played by

BD

The Peacemaker
She / Her
January 25
Pallet Town, Kanto
Heterosexual...?
Veterinarian
Head Prof / Major
I HOPE
you dream of me
5'3'' height
5'3'' height
My legacy is in the lives I save
awards
3,788 posts
Eva Morales DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dreva
Eva Morales
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:17:01 GMT
Eva Morales Avatar
[newclass=.icon]display: inline-block[/newclass][newclass=.icon img]width: inherit; height: inherit; max-width: inherit; max-height: inherit; min-width: inherit; min-height: inherit; border-radius: inherit;[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","evaa"]
[attr="class","pkmnBar"]

[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

She will once again sit on the throne of the dunk tank. She can taste the sweet victory, feel it on the tips of her fingers as she rolls the ball between them in one hand.

[break][break]

“Sorry about this,” she smile to before trying to reclaim her seat.

[attr="class","ooc"]

[break][break]

JVsr3vIa[break]

[newclass=".evaa"]--accent:#a9d39d; --speech:#a9d39d;[/newclass]

[newclass=".evaa"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; background:#111; padding-bottom:10px; border:1px solid #232323; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .top"]height:350px; background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/q1Q4tR4/image.png); background-size:cover;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main"]font:12px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:25px 30px 30px 30px; border:1px solid var(--accent); margin:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main::first-line"]color:var(--accent); font:italic 12px/13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar"]background:#111111; text-align:center; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); padding-bottom:10px; border-bottom:1px solid #848484;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img"]filter:grayscale(100%); width:50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .pkmnBar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".evaa .ooc"]background:#171717; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); margin-top:20px; padding:20px; font:9px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins]
close tab

played by

milky

ollie, oliver
he/him
august 5
pallet town, kanto
bi (complicated)
evergrande
head ranger
ruin us, ruin me
and i'll let you
6'5" height
6'5" height
everyone's a sucker for a taste of glory
awards
2,637 posts
part of
TAG WITH @ollie
ollie morales
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:40:26 GMT
ollie morales Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","oliver2top"]
[attr="class","oliver2"]

it's .

[break][break] ollie grins.

[break][break] "hey sis, think fast!"

[attr="class","ooc"] PhGb8E|a

[newclass=".oliver2"]--accent:#FFB546; } .oliver2 { font-size:12px; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .oliver2 b { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'} .oliver2 i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .oliver2 .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; font:10px 'Poppins'; letter-spacing:1px; } .oliver2 .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase; } .oliver2 img { filter:grayscale(10%); [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2 .ooc img] background:transparent; float:none; border:none; box-shadow:none; padding:0px; margin:0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=".oliver2top"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#FFB546;height:40px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 6:53:35 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
Usually, it's his Dreepy that re the ones getting thrown. There's no harm in giving them the chance to try something new.

You got this.” He encourages as Clyde floats (perhaps a little too close) to the target with the ball in his tiny, withered claws.

It's more of a drop than a throw but details.

GWMH1WB0

attempt #32
( 25/08/2022 )
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,710 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:10:47 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]after surviving so many attempts yesterday, it's only natural for theo to step back up with a bit of an ego that seems unfitting for the underboss.

he grabs the pokeball, eyes , and throws it.

"goodbye."
g6x8ioIG

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
731 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:13:08 GMT
nina larson Avatar
she successfully dunked the councilwoman! but she wasn't on the throne for long. determined to stick around and see if she could get it back. once it was her turn, she approached to find... that wasn't beckett, was it?

"hi! good luck!" jk.

she picked up the pokeball and threw it towards the target.
55NiIT1X

dunking
close tab

played by

thorn

the Harbinger
he/him
october 28th
circhester, galar
demisexual
the harbinger
underboss
I want corruption, I think I'm the devil in disguise.
awards
8,408 posts
part of
TAG WITH @gavin
Cillian Quinn
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:31:53 GMT
Cillian Quinn Avatar
x
-
DUNK TANK
probably doesn't know Gavin well enough to recognize his civilian guise, so the amused smirk he shoots her may be lost in translation.

"Nice throw," he compliments, having seen her near-perfect dunk, and then chucks the ball in turn.

|6elOeUd
close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
4,046 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 7:39:38 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","ltrhead"]
[attr="class","ltrheadinner"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-topper"]
[attr="class","ltrhead-topleft"]
[attr="class","ltr-tags"]for

[attr="class","ltr-lyrics"]now come together [break] come apart

[attr="class","ltrhead-topright"]

[attr="class","ltrhead-text"]

here to get revenge for his underboss, cian steps up to the plate as he stares at , ready for his throw.[break][break]

"goodbye."[break][break]

he channels theo in his throw.

s3lT|lIv

[attr="class","ltr-lines"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-1"]
[attr="class","ltr-line-2"]

[attr="class","gimcredits"]made by gimmick

[googlefont="Nunito Sans:400,600,700,800"]
[newclass=.ltrhead] width: 340px; margin: 30px auto; --accent: #7F687A; --skybase: #2b2b2b; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead a.gimcredits] display: block; text-align: right; padding-top: 4px; font: 700 7px/10px sans-serif; letter-spacing: .8px; text-decoration: none; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner] background: var(--skybase); position: relative; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper] display: grid; grid-template-columns: 1fr 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; padding: 25px 25px 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topleft] width: 240px; height: 49px; overflow: hidden; display: grid; grid-template-columns: repeat(2, 240px); align-items: center; color: var(--accent); font: 800 10px/13px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 1.25px; padding-bottom: 1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topper::after] content: ''; display: block; height: 1px; background: var(--accent); width: 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags a] color: inherit; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags, .ltr-lyrics] transition: transform .5s ease, opacity .3s ease; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-tags] transition-delay: .2s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-100px); -webkit-transform: translate(-100px); -moz-transform: translate(-100px); -o-transform: translate(-100px); opacity: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-tags] transform: translate(140px); -webkit-transform: translate(140px); -moz-transform: translate(140px); -o-transform: translate(140px); opacity: 0; transition-delay: 0; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrheadinner:hover .ltr-lyrics] transform: translate(-240px); -webkit-transform: translate(-240px); -moz-transform: translate(-240px); -o-transform: translate(-240px); opacity: 1; transition-delay: .25s; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-topright img] width: 50px; height: 50px; object-fit: cover; border-radius: 50%; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text] color: #aaaaaa; font: 400 13px/17px 'Nunito Sans', sans-serif; letter-spacing: 0; z-index: 100; position: relative; padding: 20px 25px 30px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text b] color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltrhead-text br+br] content: ''; display: block; margin-top: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines] position: relative; z-index: 100; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-lines>div] background-size: 5.66px 5.66px; background-size: 9px 9px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-0] height: 5px; background: var(--ltr-line5); display: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-1] height: 1px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.ltr-line-2] margin-top: 5px; height: 20px; background: var(--accent); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
1,636 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 8:36:41 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

While her time on the throne had been quite adequate, she wanted more. And so she stood before , aiming a ball at the target and threw it with all the might the League could muster…

Hopefully, it would be enough.

jMX_VGy8
@tagsomeone

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

owli

dross, captain
she, her
august 17
Lilycove, Hoenn
bisexual
sailor / treasure hunter
nautica owner
how bold I was, could be - will be - still am
awards
2,345 posts
skyler dross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @skyler
skyler dross
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 8:46:11 GMT
skyler dross Avatar
Unfortunately there were no cats to be seen this time, so Dorado wouldn't be able to gloat over his last victory. 

Skyler, for her part, seems happy to enough to wait for her turn, smirking up at the person on the seat with poorly concealed mischief.

The ball is hurled at the target with a little too much glee.

FiXj8d5e

@
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
731 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 9:03:32 GMT
nina larson Avatar
at 's compliment, her gaze lingered suspiciously for a moment as it had on before smiling, "thanks!"

was able to sent her into the tank of water. ugh. she got back in line, determined to get him back.

"bye!"

rVQHY|08

dunking
close tab

played by

aero

dog boy
he/him
october 24
verdanturf
asexual
private investigator
champion
Join my dream it's just the right time, woah
awards
6,586 posts
kyle lopez DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @kyle
kyle lopez
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 9:42:01 GMT
kyle lopez Avatar
why was cian on the throne? he doesn't deserve a crown, but here we are.

kyle steps up to the plate to do the world a service, or at least he hopes so. he's only getting rid of the devil like the true champion of hoenn that he is.

eoOfbxQB

@tags
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP