twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 9:48:00 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

danny's a bit starstruck when he sees the champion of hoenn . not that it matters in the end because danny's excellent at this game and if anyone's going to take kyle out, it's him.[break][break]

"big fan, mister lopez!"

[attr="class","ooc"]xczjAySG[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-vikavolt"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

Azul

Mars | Tuesday
He/Him
August 4th
Canalave City, Sinnoh
Bi / Demiro
POG Bank CEO
Underboss
Veni. Videre. Vincam.
awards
4,525 posts
part of
TAG WITH @mars
Martín del Mar
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 10:13:00 GMT
Martín del Mar Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt4"]
[attr="class","main"]

"Hey, Kyle."
[break][break]
Our wonderful POG Bank CEO steps forward clad in suit and tie, the bank's iconic shiny Meowth mascot (Cash Money) standing by his side. He had been on a rush earlier, so he had gotten a chance to stop by the dunk tank. Thankfully, meetings had brought him close to the beach.
[break][break]
The Meowth sweetly waves at , but she takes the ball all the same when Mars gives it to her.
[break][break]
"Say hi to your cat for me, will you?" Mars says with a smile, watching his Meowth throw the ball towards the target.

[break][break]
4DtMJnmI

[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"][BREAK]

[newclass=.twt4] --accent: #60a697; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt4 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 10:44:45 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","marshallpost"]
[attr="class","marshallposttext"]

Marshall greeted with a smile and a wave as he stepped up to the front of the dunk tank line. He didn't personally know Kyle, but if someone didn't recognize the League Champion, they were definitely living under a rock. Still, that didn't stop Marshall from picking up a ball and throwing it at the target in an attempt to remove Kyle from the seat.[break][break]

|nbu09UC

[attr="class","marshallpostooc"]

DUNK TANK

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.marshallpost]--accent:#D45A40;[/newclass]
[newclass=.marshallpost]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallposttext b"]color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallposttext i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostooc"]} .marshallpost .marshallpostooc b { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc i { color:var(--accent); } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .marshallpost .marshallpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".marshallpost .marshallpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
5,211 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 10:49:43 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

Absolute stranger? No worries!

She takes her shot.

o6Md37s6

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]Disguise

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#098582;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

mad

nina
she/her
december 12
castelia city, unova
heterosexual
thief / con artist
associate
just a liar
wherever i go
5'6'' height
5'6'' height
but i still haven't found what i'm looking for
awards
732 posts
nina larson DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @nina
nina larson
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 11:09:15 GMT
nina larson Avatar
time to dethrone another. she was nearby, still not having left since last time. approaching, she waved a smiling hello to the man she was (hopefully) about to dunk and then hurled the ball at the target.

eCuL0GIX

dunking @marshall
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 11:33:07 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

It's a shame she hadn't gotten another chance to try to dunk @marshall, but is here again, and surely she'll do, no? Especially after she had been the one dunked Marshall instead. Lia would never say as much, of course.
[break][break]
"Hi again!" She greets Nina with the sweetest of smiles, taking the ball. "No hard feelings, yeah?"
[break][break]
Winking, she throws.

[break][break]
QJkSpiuD
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: auto;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Blue Star

Hideo
he/him
October 18th
slateport
undecided
Gym Leader
Ace Trainer
smol height
smol height
awards
2,654 posts
Hideo Kino DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @hideo
Hideo Kino
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:03:01 GMT
Hideo Kino Avatar
Whether he knew the person on the throne or not was irrelevant: he would take the shot no matter what. He wanted his throne back.

Granted, he still didn't know if the current person on the throne () was someone he knew. But he would show no mercy, no matter what.
3gEjAS5S

close tab

played by

King

he/him
May 24
Sootopolis City
Uninterested
Rocket Grunt
---
5'10 height
5'10 height
awards
3,582 posts
part of
TAG WITH @razz
Raziel Beckett
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:12:23 GMT
Raziel Beckett Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","razzsummer"]
[attr="class","razzsummer1"]
[attr="class","razzsummerimg"]

[attr="class","razzsummertop"]
SPLASHFEST
[attr="class","razzsummermid"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid2"]
[attr="class","razzsummermid3"]

Does it feel right attempt to knock over a blind kid into the tank? No [break][break]

And thats why he has Salem do is as the ball is handed to the cat and he aims to shoot.

lJYpSVTS

Date: 8/25

PHARAOH LEAP CREATES

[googlefont=Roboto:400,700][googlefont=Raleway:300,400,700,800][googlefont=Inconsolata][googlefont=Roboto Mono:300,400,700]
[newclass=.razzsummer]border:solid 1px #1a1a1a;width:525px;background-color:#202020;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummer1]border-left:solid 75px #eeeeee;color:#999999;text-align:justify;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg]border:solid 1px #151515;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:4px;margin:20px;margin-top:0px;height:200px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div]position:absolute;height:200px;width:400px;font:25px Raleway;font-weight:300!important;line-height:200px;text-align:center;color:#ffffff;text-shadow:1px 1px 0px rgba(0,0,0,.1);z-index:1;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg div b]font-weight:800!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerimg img]height:200px;width:400px;opacity:.85;[/newclass]

[newclass=.razzsummermid]padding:25px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid2]padding:25px;border:solid 1px #151515; background-color:#242424; font:10px Verdana;text-align:justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 b"]color:#4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=".razzsummermid2 i"]font-weight:bold;color:#eee [/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3 div]border-bottom:solid 2px #151515; margin-bottom:12px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummermid3]padding-right:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummertop]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea; background-color:#1a1a1a; font:20px Impact;line-height:15px letter-spacing:1.3px; color:#ffdeb1; text-align:right; text-transform:uppercase; padding:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot]border-top:solid 1px #4aaaea;border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;background-color:#1a1a1a;padding:25px;text-align:left;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div] margin-left:10px; font:10px Inconsolata; line-height:0px; padding-bottom:9px; text-transform:uppercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerbot div b]color:#eee; border-bottom:solid 1px #4aaaea;[/newclass]
[newclass=.razzsummerpoke] width:100%; padding:5px; background-color:#4aaaea; color:#eeeeee; font:40px Impact; line-height:15px; margin-bottom:5px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

Dr. Doug
He/Him
20 (40)
March 3
Viridian City, Kanto
It just works
Lt. Colonel, Medical Corps
AQUA Initiative
Dreaming
of our future
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
5' 11" (181 cm) / 180 lbs (82 kg) height
You're being healed. Please do not resist.
awards
3,062 posts
part of
TAG WITH @bugcatcherdoug
John Sullivan
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:35:39 GMT
John Sullivan Avatar
A hat drops upon 's head as he's dunked, ruffling his hair.

"Sit yer ass down, boy. I'll avenge you." The young man said, looking in the eye as he grasped the rubber ball. "Yer. Goin'. DOWN!"
5taAe1iS

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:38:40 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","bishop"]
[attr="class","bishoptext"]

Bishop stepped up to the front of the dunk tank line and gave a bro nod to in greeting, though he did not recognize the man. But that didn't matter at the dunk tank. Bishop picked up a Pokéball from the basket and seemed to weigh it in his hand. He then eyed the target, judging the distance.[break][break]

And then he gave the ball his best throw.[break][break]

_lH9XFFI

[attr="class","bishopooc"]

DUNK TANK

[googlefont=Calibri]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.bishop]--accent:#B65050;[/newclass]
[newclass=.bishop]font:14px Calibri;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoptext b"]color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishoptext i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishoptext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishopooc"]} .bishop .bishopooc b { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc a { font:14px Calibri;font-weight:800;text-transform:uppercase; } .bishop .bishopooc i { color:var(--accent); } .bishop .bishopooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:800;letter-spacing:.5px } .bishop .bishopooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".bishop .bishoppkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Azul

Tam
He/Him
February 14th
Icirrus City, Unova
Does it matter?
Slateport Ranger Capt.
Ranger Captain
empty
indifferent
166 height
166 height
Don't know, don't care.
awards
518 posts
Tam Fawley DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @tam
Tam Fawley
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:51:19 GMT
Tam Fawley Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","twt2"]
[attr="class","main"]

Is this another kid in the dunk tank? Nah, probably some barely-legal teen or something.
[break][break]
Tam doesn't recognize , because honestly, he doesn't recognize most people. But of course, he still gives him a nod of acknowledgement when grabbing the ball – to be polite and what not.
[break][break]
And then, he just throws. No need for words.

[break][break]
MLJ9RaOJ

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.twt2] --accent: #688592; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 11.5px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.twt2 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Epic BugCatcher

He, him, his
March 31
Freezington, Galar
Irrelevant.
Officer / Gym Leader / INTERPOL
Lieutenant Officer
Feels like
I've known you for a lifetime.
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
119 kg (262 lbs) / 196 cm (6' 5") height
Was doing swords and shields before it was cool.
awards
1,485 posts
Gwyar Wledig DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @gwyar
Gwyar Wledig
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 12:55:24 GMT
Gwyar Wledig Avatar
A watery fate awaits all those who sit upon the future Duke's throne.

With ball in hand, the hulking man reels back with a cold look in his eyes, the veins running down his forearms tightening like iron wires as the air around him shimmers.
Aw0li3ub

close tab

played by

Ceej

a. z. fell
She/Her
December 21st
Fortree, Hoenn
Bisexual
Surviving
Civillian
we could
have been us
5'8" / 172 cm height
5'8" / 172 cm height
i'm just a demon who goes along with hell as far as she can.
awards
1,436 posts
ana fell DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cygne
ana fell
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 14:05:10 GMT
ana fell Avatar
"Holy shit, my guy, you almost broke the trigger."

dunk attempt
Qo7OY|Y_

close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,565 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 25, 2022 14:50:26 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan readies the pokeball in his hand and pinches his brow taking aim. He learned his mistake from last time to not slip as he tossed the ball, so no fastball specials on this particular throw, he lobbed it directly at the target in an attempt to knock down Cygne into the water.

m_rFk_Bv

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Open Sans]
img
The Shula Region
Hogwarts AU
RPG Unlimited
MR
The Enroi Region
N:FB
Vyrehaven
Celestial Guardians, AU Sailor Moon RP