snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 0:45:25 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]her aim the first time was abysmal but this is the redemption arc... hopefully, anyway.

she steps up to grab a pokeball and a look of concentration rises.

her noses scrunches. her arm winds up. and...

she lets the pokeball fly from her finger tips with as much force as she can muster. maybe if you throw hard enough, your aim improves?

quxiJDLm
dunkie dunk.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kohaku

She/Her
Twenty-Five
Jubilife City, Sinnoh
*shrugs*
Freelancer/Ex-Ace Child Detective
Civilian
--- height
--- height
Let's Keep things a bit clandestine, shall we?
awards
410 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elaine
Elaine Highland
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:10:45 GMT
Elaine Highland Avatar
After a pretty embarrassing showing on her last attempt, Elaine was nothing short of fired up for the next one. There was no ill will, just a competitive spirit.

With a quick pulse through her fingers, Elaine squeezed at the ball once, for good luck.

With the next breath, she flung it straight towards the target. "You're going down!"

But, from then on, it was up to the world around her whether she would finally be on target.

HVBE4_4D
close tab

played by

Felicitate

Cheri, Cherry
She/Her
June 13
Cinnabar Island
Pansexual
Ranger / Performer
Ranger
0 height
0 height
onward and upward
awards
10 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cherise
Cherise Winford
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:37:08 GMT
Cherise Winford Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cherri"]
So her first attempt hadn't gone so well, that was alright, that was how games at carnivals worked. Honestly it was surprising there were so many winners at all - and that was enough to give the ranger hope. She had really wanted to dunk that cute blonde the day before, but today would be the day that she didn't miss! The lady in the tank was adorable, almost enough for the ranger to feel bad for trying to dunk her. "This time, for sure!" But she had to redeem herself after her last failed attempt! Take two, more gusto! This time she wound up and put more power into the throw. Hopefully she wouldn't just end up hurting someone.

[break][break]

+ ooc notes

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.cherri]font:11px roboto;--accent:#d285be;[/newclass]

[newclass=.cherri b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cherri .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #222, 1px -1px 0 #222, -1px 1px 0 #222, 1px 1px 0 #222;[/newclass]

4yhDbGPC
close tab

played by

Azul

Lia
She/Her
March 30th
Petalburg City, Hoenn
Bisexual
Historian / Explorer
League Archivist
I can and I will. Watch me.
awards
655 posts
Amelia Livy DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @lia
Amelia Livy
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:43:36 GMT
Amelia Livy Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","awt6"]
[attr="class","main"]

Well, yesterday’s throw had been kind of embarrassing, huh?
[break][break]
Surely she can do better than that! Like… How hard can it be? It’s just throwing a ball at a target, no rocket science or anything!
[break][break]
With reinvigorated spirits, Lia approaches the dunk tank once again, giving the girl within a little wave. ”Hey there! Sorry if you end up in the water!” She says, but is she actually sorry?
[break][break]
This is just how the game goes, no?

[break][break]
|fvzcIW4
[break][break]
[attr="class","pkmn"]

[newclass=.awt6] --accent: #E9C25D; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6] width: 420px; margin: 0 auto; font-family: calibri; color: #aaa; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; text-align:justify; padding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px; line-height: 15px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .main] padding: 40px; background: #272727;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 b] color: var(--accent); font-size: 11.5px; font-family: trebuchet ms; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 a] text-decoration: none; font-size: 11px; font-weight: lighter; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1, h2, h3] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 h1] font-size: 13px; font-weight: lighter; color: var(--accent); letter-spacing: .5px; line-height: 0px; font-family: monospace; text-transform: uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: solid 1px var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag] text-align: right; padding-bottom: 5px; padding-top: 20px; font: 11px monospace; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .tag a] font: 12px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; color: var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes] text-align: justify; padding: 20px 20px 10px 20px; font: 10px monospace; letter-spacing: .3px; border-top: solid 1.5px #323232; height: 40px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes h1] font: 16px Montserrat; font-weight: 800!important; font-style: italic; letter-spacing: 0px; text-transform: uppercase; color: var(--accent); text-shadow: 2px 2px 0px #1e1e1e; padding-bottom: 5px; text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .notes a] font: 10px Montserrat; color: var(--accent); [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 span] display: inline-block; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn] text-align: center; margin: 0 auto; background: var(--accent); padding: 5px; width: 410px; margin-left: -40px; margin-bottom: -40px; margin-top: 10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.awt6 .pkmn img] margin-top: -10px; padding-bottom: 5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

outcast

mav
he | him | his
27 (now 31)
october 21st
lavender town, kanto
heterosexual
freelancer
ex-gym leader
hello darkness
my old friend
--- height
--- height
a heart like a lion, burning like fire
awards
1,194 posts
part of
TAG WITH @maverick
maverick noah ryder
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 1:55:50 GMT
maverick noah ryder Avatar
Now this game, he was down to due. It didn’t require him to stripe down or swim in the water. A hint of a smirk tugged the edge of his lips, crimson colored orbs fell upon the target. He felt like it would be easy enough. Snatching a ball, he drew his arm back. Taking in a deep breath, the man launched the ball at the target. Surely, Maverick had a decent aim. Right?

9DnOtSgB
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:42:50 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

That was—short-lived, if he was being honest with himself.

Okay, so at least he was able to stay up on the dinky-ass platform a few times before getting an unceremonious dive—

Oof.

Okay, time to dethrone someone else!

Never mind if he looked like a wet pair of socks, he peeled the scarf that had stuck and clung to his neck in the process before picking up another throwing thing (honestly, he didn’t know if they were chucking baseballs or something), took aim, and let it rip!

…of course, noodle arms notwithstanding.

“Sorry!” he shouted to the girl who was on the platform as his strike connected and she was sent into the water below.

sSNnqKmA

25 July dunk / post attempt

@tag

close tab

played by

myriascope

rosie
she / her
October 14
Vermilion City, Kanto
unknown
demolition expert
Civilian
But I still believe, someday this lie will set me free
awards
4,756 posts
Eris Halla DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @eris
Eris Halla
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:53:18 GMT
Eris Halla Avatar

1am, eyes closed
   I'm slowly falling
TO THE MUSIC AND THE ATMOSPHERE

If they're a gym leader, they're gonna go down! Rosmontis sticks her tongue out a little as she takes aim and fires!

JHFBVNOP

[attr="class","lyrics"]I'LL FACE THE SUN AGAIN AS SOON AS THIS DREARY NIGHT ENDS
[attr="class","notes"]CMERE ALEXEI!!!!

MADE BY NIGHTBLOOM

[newclass=.lyrics]font:8px calibri;color:#aa88bb;text-align:center;margin-bottom:-20px;letter-spacing:3px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;height:0px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.notes a]font:9px calibri;color:#a5a5a5;[/newclass]
[newclass=.lyrics:hover .notes]height:15px;-webkit-transition: all 1s ease; -moz-transition: all 1s ease; -o-transition: all 1s ease;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
2,714 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:58:30 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Another day, another chance to get someone soaking wet!
[break][break]
Winding back her hand, the woman narrowed her eyes down at the target, ready to take fire.
[break][break]
"Let it rip!"

[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] @charname [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

VW5hAl7t

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

matias
he/him
thirty-two
november 14th
saffron
straight...unless?
elite four
champion
a life
to live for.
1321 height
1321 height
i'll try to find you in mountains made of ash and clouds of smoke.
awards
8,103 posts
MATIAS SILPH DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @matias
MATIAS SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 2:58:53 GMT
MATIAS SILPH Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","aaa"]goodbye, eris, except matias doesn't actually know it's her so he doesn't throw it with as much contempt as he would've otherwise.

"sorry not sorry!"

silphs don't miss three times in a row.

actually, it's not but it's . matias is indifferent to her but he hits the target all the same.
XfJjH7o0

i'm like a titan that's rising, rising

[newclass=.aaa b]color:#8e747d;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

raikourider

Master of Faster
He/Him
December 12
Goldenrod, Johto
Straight
Mauville Gym Leader
Champion
Single; Not Looking
6'1" height
6'1" height
"With great speed comes great responsibility."
awards
6,053 posts
Josh Devlin DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @joshdevlin
Josh Devlin
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:10:26 GMT
Josh Devlin Avatar
Josh was running out of daylight after his dive among the coral! While he got a nice draw from it, he had to hustle to make it to the tank, which now had lights surrounding it due to how late in the evening it was. "If I'm on the seat when it closes for the night, does that mean I need to come out here when it opens?" Josh asked the attendant.

He got a nod; with how restless he had been during late hours, Josh almost wanted to miss; he was not an early riser. A sidearm worked so well for him last time; when it was his turn, he wound up and let the yellow ball fly toward the button at the top of the tank...

Zi0wozbv
close tab

played by

spiral

silph
SIR
twenty-nine
august 12th
saffron
oppressive
silph co. ceo
council member
POWER IS TAKEN, NEVER GIVEN—SO TAKE WHAT YOU ARE OWED
awards
8,741 posts
part of
TAG WITH @silph
FERNANDO SILPH
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:27:59 GMT
FERNANDO SILPH Avatar

DUNK TANK

SPLASHFEST

FERNANDO HAS NO INTEREST in partaking in the dunk contest. even with his faulty vision, on the off-chance he hits, being bound to the podium proves tedious, if not wasteful. there is much to do and the splash fest grounds are too large for him to stay in one place for too long.

but then he sees .

was looking for you,” is his excuse for stepping up.

tell him i said hi,” is his dismissal as fernando finds an uncanny accuracy behind his tilted pitch.

[attr="class","spiralpee"]
3oz9fEI4
close tab

played by

noodles

beck
he/him
thirty-eight
march 11th
cinnabar
bisexual
human resources
underboss
829 height
829 height
HIDING FROM THE SUN, WAITING FOR THE NIGHT TO COME.
awards
5,346 posts
THEO BECKETT DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @theo
THEO BECKETT
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:31:35 GMT
THEO BECKETT Avatar
[googlefont=Fira+Sans|Playfair+Display]
[attr="class","bbb"]silph eliminating silph, the way it should be.

palming the ball, theo aims at the target before letting loose, determined to knock councilman off his perch. hopefully he won't lose his other eye in the fall.
XHrx64Lh

falling like ashes the the ground, ground

[newclass=.bbb b]color:#d5d5d5;font-family:playfair display;font-size:12px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Tagger

Wraith
he/him/his
October 31
Shalour City, Kalos
Heterosexual
Ranch Owner
Ex-Elite 4
Desiree Blooms
"My guiding light."
6'04" height
6'04" height
awards
2,482 posts
part of
TAG WITH @thomasbenoit
Thomas Benoit
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 3:32:03 GMT
Thomas Benoit Avatar

Thomas has no words for Fernando. The Kalosian takes aim at the target, and attempts to strike the target.

As the ball hit its mark, and Fernando took the plunge, Thomas taunted him by holding up his middle finger.

sKkuZ6oV

tags: @tag
notes: tl;dr

close tab

played by

awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 4:03:41 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","jupiter"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

after their dunk, jupiter had come back to the tank to try to see if they could get back up on the seat, even if they're not in the same cheery mood they were. "no hard feelings?" they don't know the man on the seat, after all, so they at least want to make that clear before they throw the ball as hard as they can[break][break]

ueoYj1Tl

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bolt"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".jupiter"]--accent:#4592d9;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

Wanderer

The Liberator
he/him/his
April 10
Lavaridge Town
Figuring it Out
Penitent
Renegade
Turned on my friends and brought them pain. I have no right to show I can change. But I gotta try!
awards
4,320 posts
Isaac Merlo DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @isaacmerlo
Isaac Merlo
DUNK TANK (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Jul 25, 2022 4:24:28 GMT
Isaac Merlo Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]導通抵抗
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]BUT HOLD YOUR BREATH, GUESS WHO'S RUNNING THE SHOW?

[attr="class","skullbody"]Uncharacteristically silent, Isaac threw the ball harder than he ever had before. He hoped that the man in the tank hit his head on the way down.[break][break]

It'd be a fraction of the pain he'd caused Isaac.[break][break]

DYhGmwVl[break][break]

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]DUNKS: 1 / LONGEST SURVIVAL: 1

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:420px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:380px;height:200px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/HOVZp0J.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#D9B800;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:12px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:12px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#d9b800;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:12px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:12px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]