THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 5:10:45 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"i'm like six drinks in but hell yea."[break][break]

taking the drink, cian looks on stage and starts nodding his head to the music, enjoying the band that's now playing. and just like a good listener, he joins in when the crowd cheers:[break][break]

"ADRIAN!"[break][break]

after a sip, he turns back to his twin.[break][break]

"she's...somewhere! bright red hair. busy mingling with important people, no doubt."[break][break]

far more important than him.[break][break]

"where's your date?"[break][break]

notes[break]
- interacting with [break]
- +1 crown

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cianboy"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

i used to dream in the dark of palisades park.
awards
0 posts
Deleted DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @Deleted
Deleted
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 15:46:36 GMT
Deleted Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege-light"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
The main stage was hitting its stride at this point and for once in what felt like a long time, Huxley felt he was in his element. This concert reminded him of all the parties he snuck out to during his teen days in Slateport on his very beach. He was undercover but he really felt like he wasn't. Being on duty to keep the peace didn't mean he couldn't enjoy a little fun.
[break][break]
Newbies in the police force like him didn't get the luxury to slack off, yet here he was mingling in the crowd with a drink in hand. Giving a grin he lifted his glass in the air and screamed "GO ADRIAN!" As Teravolt rocked themselves silly. Taking a gulp of his drink he grinned already feeling the buzz.
[break][break]
Damn, he missed this!
[break][break]
+1 crown

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]huxley BAKER

[attr="class","subtxt"] DIZZY, DIZZY CAN YOU FILL ME[break]

UP UNTIL I'M MYSELF?

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege-light] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light] --accent:#D5A53D; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name b] color:#FABE52; letter-spacing:3px; text-shadow:1px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -2px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .name] font:50px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600!important; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 10px 'roboto'; color:#000; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:30px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege-light .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Poppins:600]
close tab

played by

toppa

Supernova Shredder
He/Him
march 21
mauville city
heterosexual
music artist
Trainer
an anxious object
single
6’3” height
6’3” height
I’d rather watch your star explode
awards
1,561 posts
Callan Young DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @toppa
Callan Young
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 16:00:53 GMT
Callan Young Avatar
Callan was on fire, his fingers worked the riffs without a single beat. The Ibanez guitar crisp as every note was blasted out of the hundred twenty decibel speakers.

On the stage, he was unstoppable, Apollo incarnate.

"You want them in submission, but all you give is ammunition, You underestimate their intuition, they won't ask for your PERMISSION!" Callan sang along to the sound of 's vocals, as he tore into the pre-chorus of the song.

+1 Crown

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

Ceej

Sy, Bless
He/Him
july 14
lilycove city, hoenn
bisexual
Himbo
Civillian
am i running out of lifelines?
awards
235 posts
part of
TAG WITH @symon
symon blessing
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 18:21:42 GMT
symon blessing Avatar
[attr="class","samcam"]
The redhead dismisses his apology and, it seems, him, but she turns to her companion and starts to talk about crowns. All Sy can think about is his… well, calling it a disaster would be very out of character, but his less-than-stellar performance in the swimsuit competition, and the lack of a crown as presented from it.

“Yeah, I got you,” he said, grinning. He uses his large size to his advantage to storm to the beverage station, downing his own drink by the time he gets there. He orders three various tropical flavored concoctions, each with a healthy sampling of rum (bartenders seem to make his drinks very strong. It must be the physique) and he’s back to in two shakes of a lamb's tail; but the redhead girl from before is gone and another has taken her place.

“I’m Symon,” he answers, and honestly, the crowd is a blur. He offers her another drink almost by magic, “Symon Blessing. What’s your name?”

He follows the line of a… ketchup packet as it lands in Annalise’s dainty hand, and he echoes her confusion. “Ketchup?”

Though the confusion is lost as the sound of the music grows and he finds his deep voice joining in with the roar of the crowd.

”Adriaaaaan!”

He felt a little bit like Rocky.

+1 crown - ADRIAAAAAAAN!

mass threads make me itch

[newclass=.samcam] [/newclass][newclass=.samcam b] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam i] color: #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #d49736; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.samcam a] text-transform:uppercase!important;font:800 15px Poppins!important; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

gunsmile

The Devourer
he / him
January 8
Lavender Town, Kanto
heterosexual
hitman
rocket beast
nenet nzingha
starstruck ✨
6'3" / 190 cm height
6'3" / 190 cm height
Murderers are not monsters, they're men. And that's the most frightening thing about them.
awards
2,675 posts
Zev Harcourt DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @zev
Zev Harcourt
POSTED ON Aug 6, 2022 21:30:33 GMT
Zev Harcourt Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","zevpost"]
[attr="class","zevposttext"]

Of course Jack would sneak a peek at Zev's phone and see Nenet's photos, and though the other man might mean nothing with the finger guns and wink, Zev couldn't help but feel a twinge of possessiveness. He hadn't taken them intending to share them with anyone else, after all. Quickly turning off the screen, he stuffs his phone into his pocket.[break][break]

"I need some fresh air," Zev yells at Jack over the noise of the song. "I'll swing by Aurelie's booth and see how she's doing. Catch you around later."[break][break]

Without waiting for a reply, the black-haired man makes his way through the mass of bodies, leaving 's side for good or ill. As Zev weaves his way toward the exit he remembers seeing Aurelie, the barest hint of a familiar gait and a Zorua perched on a man's shoulder causes him to freeze in his tracks. But the sight vanishes in a moment, and the Zorua was a different color than Zev remembers, anyway.[break][break]

Brow furrowing slightly, he resumes his escape from the concert. When he finally emerges, the bright sunlight shines down on him, causing him to squint and shield his eyes. Aurelie's booth is a few meters away. He trudges toward it and snatches up one of the free water bottles.[break][break]

"How's business?" he asks her with a grin, still pretending to be someone else. Then he takes several large gulps of water, only realizing now how thirsty he is — and how much he'd sweated through his shirt, surrounded by so many people.

[break]

[attr="class","zevpostooc"]
/ / open to others
[break]

NOTES

+ The Mainstage

[googlefont=Roboto Flex]
[googlefont=Montserrat]
[newclass=.zevpost]--accent:#975fb2;[/newclass]
[newclass=.zevpost]font:13px Roboto Flex;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:18px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevposttext b"]font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevposttext i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevposttext u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostooc"]} .zevpost .zevpostooc b { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc a { font:13px Roboto Flex;font-weight:bold;text-transform:uppercase; } .zevpost .zevpostooc i { font-size:14px;color:var(--accent); } .zevpost .zevpostooc h1 { font:18px Montserrat;color:var(--accent);font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:.5px } .zevpost .zevpostooc u { text-underline-offset:3px;text-decoration-color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=".zevpost .zevpostpkmn img"]margin:-10px -7px 0px -7px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

nikki

illie, sap sipper
she/her
september 23rd
snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,118 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:10:30 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]winner doesn't pay?

god... that sounds lovely.

orders four shots of tequila. and as each one is poured, she watches the crowd a little more. there's people everywhere, some foreign and some familiar. she spots among the blur of faces and her eyes retreat to a different corner a little too quickly.

she releases mint and 's arms to step up to grab her shot. settling back between the boys, somewhere between hanging on jayden and mint.

the glass is quickly knocked back without hesitation. it burns and she grins a moment later. tastes like bad decisions and jayden carrying them out later...

she returns the shot glass to the bartender as she bites into her slice of lime. and once it's gone, she's quick to turn to her boys.

"again," she murmurs. eventually, she just sort of... half latches herself onto 's shoulder by leaning into his side.

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Captain

He/Him
October 25
Canalave City
Bisexual
ANVIL General
Ex-Admin
awards
1,187 posts
part of
TAG WITH @felix
Felix Gallagher
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:40:45 GMT
Felix Gallagher Avatar
Stewing? Wasn't he doing the exact opposite? A flicker of confusion crossed his face, followed by a flash of realization. Ah, it was a joke.

Opening his mouth, a reply crept its way up his throat, hinging off his tongue just as something else happened to fly by. Specifically, a red ketchup packet.

"Ouch." Blinking, Felix tilted his head to get a better look of the damage. The smudges of leftover condiments harshly contrasted against the luxurious aura Elisabeth typically carried with her. It was definitely an interesting sight to see.

Swift movements took over his body as he moved out from the circle and promptly returned with a bundle of napkins crinkled in his hands. "Here."

close tab

played by

Captain

Penny, the coveted
She/her
September 25
Petalburg
heterosexual
HBIC Director
Council
tear me to pieces
skin to bone
5'6" height
5'6" height
awards
2,715 posts
part of
TAG WITH @penelope
PENELOPE LIVY
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 0:42:18 GMT
PENELOPE LIVY Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minimal"]
[attr="class","top"]

Ah! A small child!
[Break][break]
Smiling, she offered a warm wave to the pigtail wearing girl. "Nice to meet you, Eris!"
[Break][break]
The stage and it's performances were long forgotten as she slipped back into her natural state. Exuberant and sociable, the reporter, while off the clock, was hungry for conversation that went beyond the typical niceties of an annual festival.
[Break][break]
Unfortunately, that desire didn't seem to be in the cards today.
[Break][break]
"I've just been waiting for the fishing event," she laughed, eyes flicking back towards the crowd. A natural bad habit of hers. "I'm not sure I can take mantine surfing for much longer."
[Break][break]
Just as she said this, her phone vibrated, calling for her attention. Whenever the conversation would return back to and , she would steal a moment to sneak a peek at the text sent.
[Break][break]
Ah, so he's here, she thought behind a small smile. Her heart lept up her chest as she sent back a simple response: 'im near the front. '
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc"] + [break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-ditto"]

[attr="class","credit"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[newclass=".minimal"]--accent:#7C6678; position:relative; z-index:1; overflow:hidden; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; text-transform:lowercase; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; letter-spacing:0.2px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote img"] margin:1px 15px 2px 1px; border-radius:10px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal blockquote b, .minimal blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) } .minimal blockquote b { font-size:14px!important } .minimal blockquote u { font-style:italic; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; border-bottom:none; letter-spacing:1px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

[newclass=".minimal .credit"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; right:95px; bottom:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); opacity:0.6; } .minimal .credit a { transition:0.5s all } .minimal .credit a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Senpai

Eli
She/Her
May 10
Rustboro City
Bisexual
Ranger
Verdanturf Ranger Captain
Single and Ready to Mingle
Available
170 CM height
170 CM height
awards
1,599 posts
part of
TAG WITH @elinor
Elinor Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 7:13:02 GMT
Elinor Anderson Avatar

Melody’s performance came to an end. It had been a rather pleasant show. And Elinor had enjoyed it as much as one could. Emptying the drink that she had acquired, she pondered going for refills when smoke began to bellow from the stage.

Could it be? She thought. Her attention was firmly placed on the stage. And right she was as Teravolt emerged. An excited squeal escaped her as her eyes saw . Cannons are fired with packets of ketchup firing into the crowd. One of them even found its way to the face of her Bagon.

The Bagon was not amused by this assault. But Elinor quickly calmed it down, just in time for the starting act. Callan requested that they scream Adrian’s name. And while she would much prefer to scream Callan’s name. She figured that she would oblige the wish.

“Come Minh, let’s do it.” She got up from her seat for a brief moment, holding the Bagon stretched high in her arms. Its Illumina pattern sparkled in what light there was to be found. The pair began to scream, Bagon in its draconic tongue and Elinor screamed at seventy percent power of her lungs. “ADRIAN! ADRIAN! ADRIAN!” but then she couldn’t help herself and channeled the last thirty percent into the next bit of chanting, giving Callan the full power of her lungs. “CALLAN, CALLAN, CALLAN!”

And so having done her part as the cheering Nr.1 Teravolt fan, she returned to her seat allowing the Bagon to once more do what it wished.

The Bagon didn’t immediately join her, first, it found the nearest fruit basket and took an Orange, then it returned to Elinor’s lap. Grabbed the Ketchup packet and opened it and the orange. It lathered the orange with Ketchup.

Elinor looked curiously upon the culinary creation of her Bagon. “What are you doing, Minh?”

Minh just shrugged as a reply before returning her attention to the culinary abomination. She gulped it down in one bite and then began to shake its head, this had been a bad idea.

OOC: Open to interaction in the VIP Area, but please tag.
CROWNS: +1 for screaming "ADRIAN"

@mainstage

MADE BY MIZO
[googlefont=Raleway]
close tab

played by

milky

caden, dr. maher
he/him
september 14th
rustboro
sapiosexual
medicine intern
grunt
leave the money on the table.
awards
316 posts
caden maher DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @caden
caden maher
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 9:03:56 GMT
caden maher Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cadentop"]
[attr="class","littlejay"] "mmm, same."

[break][break] the buzz is a pleasant break from normal wear and toll of his everyday life. after all, there's no drinking when you have to go into the OR at a moments notice.

[break][break] maybe he's tipsy, which is why when his brother shouts out a name with the crowd, a laugh bubbles out of him. uncharacteristic.

[break][break] it sounds so lame.

[break][break] "adrian!" he shouts the name alongside his twin, though, caught up in the moment. if saw him, she'd bully him.

[break][break] his eyes shift towards the crowd, but the only person with bright red hair in the crowd that he can see is . his roommate.

[break][break] "fuck if i know," he says, taking a sip of his beverage. "that guy over there? he's my roommate though. looks like he's having a grand time."

[break][break] he glances towards his brother.

[break][break] "you see bo anywhere? or dad?"

[break][break] the idea of their father attending one of these events is enough to make him snicker.

[attr="class","ooc"] [break]
+1 yells adrian [break]

[newclass=".littlejay"]--accent:#eee; } .littlejay { font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:.5px; border-radius:0px; padding:40px 50px 50px; } .littlejay b { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay i { color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay u { border-color:var(--accent)!important; } .littlejay .ooc { text-align:center;padding:20px 40px 20px 40px;border-top:1px solid #232323;margin-top:30px;margin-bottom:-45px; } .littlejay .ooc a { color:var(--accent)!important; font:bold 13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".cadentop"]width:438px;border-radius:0px;background-color:#ccc;height:60px;background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:center right;text-align:center;margin:0px -60px -50px 25px;padding-bottom:15px;border:solid 1px #232323; } .cadentop img { filter:grayscale(100%); [/newclass]
close tab

played by

Ven

Alex / Lexy
he / him / his
thirty
december 22
Mistralton, Unova
homosexual demiromantic
fortree gym leader
gym leader
חקל דמא
awards
5,054 posts
part of
TAG WITH @alexei
Alexei Ivanov
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 13:27:54 GMT
Alexei Ivanov Avatar

The ‘vampire’ was busy shredding the ice cream sandwich, he almost missed the snark that the ‘mer’ had thrown his way about the entire shebang.

“Pft,” he began once only the wrapper remained and he reached for a second ice cream sandwich and attacked this one too, “I’d have to say ‘don’t tell me what to believe’ sounds about right. Because it is.”

He shook his head as he attacked the ice cream sandwich hungrily, because any longer in this heat and he would self-combust due to all the sunblock he’d been mercilessly applying all over his exposed skin.

“And that last bit, ‘I answer to me, unashamed’? That’s pretty much how I see this entire thing,” he added as he waved his free hand around.

Ugh, it was way. too. Fucking. HOT. to even move around so here they were, seeking shelter underneath his sunflower umbrella.

• quote Teravolt lyrics. (song prompt)

close tab

played by

esuna

angel, rogue bastard
he / him
twenty-six
july 21st
alto mare, johto
heterosexual
pilot
nautica owner
starblood ✦
awards
2,384 posts
part of
TAG WITH @angelo
angelo vestri
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 13:33:09 GMT
angelo vestri Avatar
[attr="class","angelocam"]
You should tell her that. Word for word.

Something hungry peeks beneath Angelo's smile, finding the thread of trouble within 's statement and grasping hold of it with opportunistic claws.

He's not sure what would get a better reaction from . Being told that she should consider herself lucky for him choosing her or being referred to as his girlfriend after their less than conventional road traversed thus far.

Both held potential to make dangerous, silver eyes flash like a blade towards his throat, he's sure.

A new arrival breaks Angelo's train of risqué thoughts. “Hello, gorgeous. Joinin' us for the party?” He doesn't bat an eyelash at the large form of the Arcanine invading their personal space, reaching out to pet her even. He'd always had a soft spot for dog pokémon.

No shit? Congrats on being the envy of a million screaming teenage fans, Row.” His lips crack into a teasing smirk.

As Rowan and Howitzer howl their support to their loved one, Angelo shoves the wasted cocktail out of the way and requests a couple of glasses for himself and his bar neighbour.

They're put down before the two men once the cheer squad is finished. 

Angelo raises his shot glass towards the other man, requesting the chime of a cheers before they willingly pour the rough burn of intentionally, horrifically cheap tequila down their throats.

Here's to landing a coveted Magikarp Splash.

Pain is part of the Splashfest experience at this point. Might as well enjoy it. 

notes;

- +1 pinap berry sunglasses
- +1 cocktail umbrella
- service announcement: get angelo more accessories :peepobigsmile:
- with and open for interactions
- invisible bird-plane-dragon

+ open
[newclass=.angelocam] [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam b] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam i] color: #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass][newclass=.angelocam u] text-decoration: none;border-bottom: dashed 1px #95a2b5; font-size: 12px; letter-spacing: .5px; [/newclass]

close tab

played by

Ven

Lars
he / him / his
thirty-two
july 26
Sootopolis, Hoenn
don’t know, don’t care
ranger & courier
ex-head ranger
tonight
is gonna be the loneliest
1210 height
1210 height
nessuno vince.
awards
3,796 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lars
Laurence Anderson
POSTED ON Aug 7, 2022 13:58:05 GMT
Laurence Anderson Avatar

Oh, Weather Trio.

There were so many people out at the beach again. The dome didn’t help matters because it was literally trapping the heat within a confined space, which therefore made the already terrible Hoennian summer a thousand times worse because the entire region was basically like the inside of a microwave set on ‘very high’.

…there was also a reason why he didn’t hide in Shoal Cave this time, because he was at the VIP area, coming in right on the heels of his cousin screaming her head off—

“Here for moral support?” he began with a smirk, eating his way through a Blue Hawaiian snow cone he had with him. not too far behind him was one of the several snow cone stands from the seasonal business that only ran this time of the year—the Abomason Snow Cones.

Which he unintentionally made popular just last year. Last year… holy shit.

Has it really been that long?

He let out a snort at the lyrics that was belting out. How… fitting.

“I’ll agree to that. ‘Don’t tell me what to believe’… Eli, you do know how tiring it can get having all pretense up in front of the bigwigs, right?” he continued quietly, so quietly only she could hear his words.

Another bite from the snow cone.

“The world has come to this.”

He then cringed at Callan’s eccentric…

“Mother of the Weather Trio, what the hell has Callan been snorting? he continued with this disgusted look at the ketchup-smothered orange that the Bagon had just so recently destroyed.

Even the Bagon looked disgusted at what they just ate!

• quote Teravolt lyrics. (song prompt)

close tab

played by

oslo

the one-eyed wolf
he/him
april 1st
montenevera, paldea
bisexual
ANVIL mercenary
grunt
late nights
and love bites
6'6" height
6'6" height
you got me dancing in the dark, hit the lights with a blackout
awards
249 posts
part of
TAG WITH @cade
Cade Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:51:36 GMT
Cade Atreides Avatar

”Is she your Oricorio? She’s really sweet.”

"She's more capricious than she looks," Cade responds, matching the young woman's smile with one of his own. His blue seems to sparkle at her beauty for a moment, though he curbs the desire to act on that impulse for now. Flirting at concerts wasn't really his thing.

That being said, he certainly doesn't care to SCREAM ADRIAN along with the others when told. 'SAVE IT FOR THE SHEEP, ALREADY TAMED', right?

When the fanfare and sharp guitar riffs die down a little bit, however, Cade turns back to his present company and realizes his Oricorio remains on her shoulder still. She's scared from all the noise, certainly, but refuses to rejoin her trainer just yet. So stubborn.

"I was headed to the tiki bar to get a drink," He says to the long-haired beauty. "Perhaps you'd like to join me while I convince this one to leave your shoulder? If not, you're free to take her home with you." He teases, prompting the chirping equivalent of a 'hmph!' from the little bird.

TL;DR

♛ participate by SCREAMING THE NAME, ADRIAN, in response to CALLAN YOUNG's audience participation/cheer chant &/OR INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
💎 offers a drink at the tiki bar
MAINSTAGE + SOFÍA

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 8, 2022 2:52:45 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

's speech is encouraging, optimistic, and everything she'd like to hear during a bleak time like this. But somehow, it doesn't quite reassure her.[break][break]

Perhaps it's because she knows a little too much. Perhaps it's because she hates that the only plan to save their world is to doom another. Regardless, Luka keeps a perfect PR smile on her face and claps politely. No matter what her feelings might be, it won't do to strike a discordant note.[break][break]

Besides, the splashfest is supposed to be an occasion to celebrate! A burst of light when times are at their bleakest. Though instead, Luka finds herself praying that she won't have to do too much damage control for after 's very public callout.[break][break]

She sighs under her breath when the first set ends and starts to wander when the second begins. Restless feet carry her throughout the crowd, a sea of familiar faces and strangers alike. But rather than stop to chat Luka floats between them like a flower petal on a breeze; pretty but transient, like the fleeting sweetness of a pleasant dream.[break][break]

She doesn't want to be alone here. But the person she'd like to celebrate the end of the world with most isn't here. And even if he was, it's not likely that would want to see her anyways.[break][break]

As TERAVOLT begins to play Luka finally comes to a halt and stares up at the stage, trying to drown herself in the beat rather than her own thoughts.

[break][break]

[break][break]
@mainstage[break]open for interactions!

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]
Z7mYyQOr