snowpoint city, sinnoh
bi curious
geneticist, alchemist
head professor
who are we
to fight the alchemy?
5’8” height
5’8” height
you caged me and then you called me crazy; i am what i am 'cause you trained me.
awards
4,130 posts
part of
TAG WITH @illeana
illeana reyes
THE MAINSTAGE (SPLASHFEST)
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 3:44:31 GMT
illeana reyes Avatar
[attr="class","illeana"]
[attr="class","illeana b"]
[attr="class","illeana i"]drinking herself into the sand isn't exactly coping but... it works?

she's already overly fuzzy at this point. the first shot hit harder than it should have.

and as another is handed to her, she knocks it back without waiting for the rest of the group. is three -- no, four? -- deep by now. has... a finger up his nose? huh?

precious is somehow the most coherent of the group.

and join, too. shots are handed over to them as illeana flashes a barely aware smile to welcome them.

faintly, she registers her eyes wandering. she's looking for someone.

and when she doesn't find the familiar stoic face, she frowns and grabs another shot to match 's pace.

somehow, she shifts from leaning on to leaning on both him and .

[newclass=.illeana] text-align: justify; text-transform: lowercase; font-size: 12px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana b] color: #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.illeana i] text-decoration: underline dotted #E37474; font-size: 13px; [/newclass]
close tab

played by

kimmy

peppermint, micha
he/they
january 19
hearthome city, sinnoh
homiesexual
ig baddie
rocket beast
you gon' be
addicted to my eyes
5'6" height
5'6" height
✨ I'm addicted to shining and glowing
awards
2,677 posts
mint frost DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @mint
mint frost
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:09:59 GMT
mint frost Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","minty"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","colorbar"]

[attr="class","bg"]

[attr="class","main"]

"Hehehe Knox yer fucked up right?" He asked smiling smugly as he watched the guy dip into something and snort. He doesn't register what, jsut that Knox is more energetic afterwards. Though he blinks as thyley gesture towards Jayden before asking over the boiae of the crowd, "You and Jayden used to fuck?!" He asked not sure if that was where he was going with it but blushing all the same. [break][break]

"Nu uh!! Its until last one standing" he said as he called for their fourth round before pointing at and . "You two, hurry up, 4 shots behind now." He explained as a haggard bartender slammed the glasses down by the rowdy crowd. "You good, Illie?" He added looking over thebpoor scientist. [break][break]

██████████ [break]

HP 25/150 [break][break]

TeXJcj|2

[break][break]
[attr="class","ooc"]
tagged ▸ ooc

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[attr="class","icon"]

[newclass=".minty"]width:500px; margin:0px auto; border:20px solid #141414; background:#141414; border-radius:50px 50px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty"]--accent:#94effa; --accent2:#f0ffc5;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bg"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/bvgZ1Rv/image.png);[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .top"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/h7pSrwb/image.png); height:375px; border-radius:30px 30px 0px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .colorbar"]background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:30px; margin-top:-90px; position:absolute; width:500px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main"]font:11px/15px 'Roboto'; color:#fff; text-align:justify; padding:20px 70px 0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .main b"]color:var(--accent); font:bold 12px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc"]margin-top:10px; padding:10px 30px; border-top:1px solid var(--accent); font:10px 'Roboto Mono';[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .ooc b"]font:13px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; font-style:italic; font-weight:600!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .bottom"]background-image:url(https://i.ibb.co/QPjr1Rg/image.png); height:128px; border-radius:0px 0px 30px 30px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar"]position:absolute; margin-left:125px; margin-top:20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img"]filter:grayscale(1); margin-left:-3px; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .pkmnbar img:hover"]filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".minty .icon"]background-image:url(https://thumbs3.imgbox.com/82/28/ZblyKaOs_b.jpg); background-size:cover; height:110px; width:110px; border-radius:100px; margin:10px 10px 10px 10px; position:absolute; filter:grayscale(10%) sepia(10%);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Montserrat|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500,600,700]

close tab

played by

kimmy

pax
he/they
may 26
vermillion city, kanto
pansexual
intel and accountability officer
deputy director
then i'll become the monster, i will deal the blow
awards
1,501 posts
part of
TAG WITH @paxton
paxton concordas
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:29:19 GMT
paxton concordas Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","blboxbl"]

He was about to pull De De off but it seemed the bird was helping. For the most part. Paxton did his best to calm the flock while Ollie hovered anxiously by his trainer's side unsure if he shpuld help the Delibird or not. "It's ok, just focus on your breathing." He said trying to soothe the courier. He's familiar enough with the distress, but not the best option to help.[break][break]

Coping is hard enough on his own. [break][break]

Paxton looked up at the stranger, giving a small nod. "Locke, I'll grab you some water ok?" He said unsure what had brought on the sudden panic but assisting where he could. He gestured for Ollie to stay with the birds before turning off to grab an extra bottle from a vendor.

[break][break]

+ | +1 coping [break][break]

[break]

[attr="class","pokeclass"]

[attr="class","credit"]milky

[newclass=.blboxbl]font:11px roboto;--accent:#098582;[/newclass]

[newclass=.blboxbl b]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl i]color:var(--accent);[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl a]text-transform:uppercase; font-weight:bold[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokesprite]color:#32a852; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.1);border:1px solid rgba(0,0,0,0.2); margin-right:10px; margin-top:5px; padding:5px; filter:grayscale(90%); transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pkspr:hover]background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); filter:none; transition:0.5s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass]text-align:right; width:520px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img]background:#2b2b2b; border-radius:100px; border:1px solid #solid 1px #232323; border:1px solid #232323; margin-top:-30px; padding-bottom:12px; ransition:1.5s; margin-left:8px; box-shadow:2px 2px transparent;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .pokeclass img:hover]background:var(--accent); transition:1s all; box-shadow:2px 2px #232323 [/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl]position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.blboxbl .credit]font:bold 15px poppins; transform:rotate(90deg); position:absolute; bottom:55px; right:45px; color:rgb(65,65,65); text-shadow: -1px -1px 0 #232323, 1px -1px 0 #232323, -1px 1px 0 #232323, 1px 1px 0 #232323;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

noodles

lance
he/him
thirty-one
october 8th
twinleaf
straight
ranger
lilycove captain
334 height
334 height
lower than i thought we'd go, why'd the guilt spread so slow?
awards
1,427 posts
part of
TAG WITH @lance
LANCE VOLLANS
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 4:29:51 GMT
LANCE VOLLANS Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","revivedpog"]
[attr="class","top"]

lance has always been rather indifferent about . after that rousing speech, though? he might just be swayed.[break][break]

the place is a bit too crowded for him at the moment so he's off to the side where the air is cooler and he could actually breathe. it looks like he won't be alone for too long.[break][break]

he offers a toast to .[break][break]

"to the end of the world?"

[attr="class","ooc"][break]
+1 crown[break]

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-shedinja"]

[newclass=".revivedpog"]--accent:#d49736; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".revivedpog .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 9:01:04 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

oh shit. it's not just he recognizes but also and . what are the odds? danny's not in disguise but he's glad the rockets don't just out him right there and then. it only occurs to him then that they'd also be outing themselves.[break][break]

guess the alcohol has meddled with his brain![break][break]

four shots are placed in front of him and . each.[break][break]

"uhm, you sure about this?"[break][break]

he's not sure about the crowd. just rubs him the wrong way.[break][break]

but if does it, then he will as well.

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heracross"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

close tab

played by

noodles

triple h
he/him
twenty-seven
september 14th
rustboro
bisexual
rustboro gym leader
champion (hoenn & vct)
now come together, come apart
awards
3,824 posts
CIAN MAHER DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @cian
CIAN MAHER
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 11:46:17 GMT
CIAN MAHER Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","cianboy"]
[attr="class","luck"]
[attr="class","postbody"]

"scared she'll like you more?"[break][break]

he scoffs and is about to correct his twin before realizing the truth is probably worse. he's afraid she'll despise his family which she likely will should she ever find out about their affiliation to rocket.[break][break]

finally, he meets up with and is quick to greet her with a quick kiss before having to give introductions.[break][break]

"penny, this is . we're related, unfortunately."[break][break]

he turns to his twin.[break][break]

"caden, this is , the girl i won't shut up about."[break][break]

notes[break]
- with and

[attr="class","accent"]
[attr="class","fas fa-bookmark"]

[attr="class","lyrics"]
@

[attr="class","milkycredits"] [attr="class","fas fa-cookie-bite"]

[attr="class","swarmbottom"]
[attr="class","pkmnbar"]

[newclass=".cianboy"]--accent:#7F687A;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck"]margin:0px auto -10px; width:450px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:#2b2b2b; color:#ddd; text-align:justify; border-radius:5px; border:1px solid #232323; text-transform:lowercase; letter-spacing:0.2px; font:12px 'Roboto'; position:relative; overflow:hidden; z-index:1;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody b"]font:bold 12px/10px 'Poppins'; color:var(--accent); } .luck .postbody i { color:var(--accent); letter-spacing:0.5px; } .luck .postbody u { letter-spacing:1px; color:var(--accent); text-decoration:underline dotted; } .luck .postbody a { color:var(--accent); font:bold 13px/10px 'Poppins'!important; text-transform:lowercase!important; letter-spacing:-0.5px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .lyrics"]color:#fff; position:absolute; top:20px; right:30px; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:0px 15px; border-radius:5px; transition:1s all; font:bold 10px 'Poppins'; color:#333; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics b"]color:var(--accent); font-size:15px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .lyrics a"]font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; color:#333!important; font-weight:700; letter-spacing:-1px; transition:1s all; text-transform:lowercase!important; } .luck .lyrics span {transition:1s all;} .luck:hover .lyrics span { color:var(--accent)!important; letter-spacing:1px; transition:1s all;[/newclass]

[newclass=".luck .postbody"]padding:30px; border-radius:5px; margin:50px 30px 45px; position:relative; z-index:99; background:rgba(50,50,50,0.5);[/newclass]
[newclass=".luck .accent"]font-size:70px; color:#222; opacity:0.8; position:absolute; top:5px; left:15px;[/newclass]

[newclass=".swarmbottom"]background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; background-color:var(--accent); height:50px; width:450px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; border-top:none; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".swarmbottom .pkmnbar"] text-align:center; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img { margin-top:-15px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:1s all; } .swarmbottom .pkmnbar img:hover { transition:1s all; filter:none; [/newclass]

[newclass=".milkycredits"]font-size:15px; position:absolute; z-index:99; top:2px; right:5px; border-radius:100px; color:var(--accent); } .milkycredits a { transition:0.5s all; color:#333!important; } .milkycredits a:hover { transition:0.5s all; color:var(--accent)!important; [/newclass]

[googlefont=Open+Sans:400,600|Poppins:500,600,700|Roboto|Roboto+Mono]
close tab

played by

liekos

leo, leon
he/him
twenty-eight
september 30th
rustboro city, hoenn
demirom. bisex.
ceo, inventor
ace
save a little
love for me
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
6 ft 5 in (~196 cm) height
i wish i were better, i wish i had strength. i wish i had anything to prove i was brave.
awards
468 posts
part of
TAG WITH @leonidas
Leonidas Stone
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 17:39:30 GMT
Leonidas Stone Avatar
[nospaces]

He stared, a stifled smile beneath inward lips surfacing within his expression.[break][break]

”...Nothing. Just never expected you to be the type, is all~,” he chuckled, eying her for a while longer prior to bringing his gaze upon the masses once more. Inhaling within a deep, yet swift manner, he tapped his fingers against the glass of his drink before taking another sip.[break][break]

His brows rose as he offered her a side long glance once more, smirking slightly.[break][break]

”...You say that, though. If you do it for greed once, I’d like to bet it might happen again~.”

[break]
open to interaction? :eyes:[break]
+1 👑, reference to coping after looking at the plastered people at the bar

close tab

played by

crow

blue
he/him
twenty five
february 24
mauville
samsexual
addict
grunt
let us live, since we must die
awards
769 posts
part of
TAG WITH @knox
knox prescott
POSTED ON Aug 17, 2022 23:56:28 GMT
knox prescott Avatar

aw, well, sheet. that's a blow to his confidence - tall drink of water like jayden, childhood b e s t i e, forgetting about the night knox fucked him just to get back at his sister. he's put off by it, 'cause even then he was a pretty good lay, but his smile just gets brighter. more infectious. laughter obnoxious, blue eyes wandering from shifting faces. 

spinning faces. hoooooooooooo boy

new boy by miss booba is looking at him the wrong way and all he can do is wink, flash that smug, boyish smile of his. but before he can crow and say something that might get him into trouble, mint exclaims a couple of things that captures his attention. 

"HA. you fuckin' right," he says and fumbles for another shot - was that poured for him? he's about to toss it back when some weight leans into him. his gaze flickers down, absorbed in hers, and something in him gives a painful squeeze. 

because he knows that look. 

he grabs another shot and holds it out for illie, baggie pinched between two fingers in case she wants that too, and for a moment it's just the two of them here. and he says, as much as he can while he's swaying and thinking all too loud, i get you. i get it. i'm sorry someone hurt you and i see you

'cept it comes out like, "fuck watervever piece-o shitsis fucked you 'n drink, girl."

close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 4:47:13 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]

Luka smiles, a little crooked, and bumps @danny's shoulder with her own. "Just a few drinks," she chirps, emulating a festive cheer that she doesn't quite feel yet. "Don't worry! I've got an iron stomach, remember?"[break][break]
For such a slip of a thing she can really knock 'em back, but will the dice be as kind...[break][break]
She clinks her glass with Danny's before downing it, alcohol and the vague taste of lemon burning down her throat. A sidelong glance is cast towards and , who are horribly sloppy, and who looks...more or less the same. A little happier, maybe? She hopes that's the case. Smiles suit him well.[break][break]

Though her gaze trails towards after a moment, and her brow furrows at the other woman's state. She doesn't know what ails her but their heartaches are painfully similar, and she'd commiserate if she could. "Are you okay?" she asks instead, though doesn't intrude on her space as she leans against Danny. "M-maybe no more drinks for you..."

[break][break]

[break][break]
@mainstage[break]tl7rSasb

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

···
close tab

played by

Nano

mari, ouroboros
any
twenty six
june 25
lavender town, kanto
demisexual
nurse
ace
meet me on
the edge of oblivion
5'4" height
5'4" height
and i tried to save a life with these diamond hands of mine; but they're sharper than a knife
awards
490 posts
part of
TAG WITH @marisol
MARISOL SIMONE
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 8:13:19 GMT
MARISOL SIMONE Avatar
[nospaces]

ah, she's too sober for this. [break][break]

so she takes the citrus drink and raises the glass to her lips, taking a swing at the alcohol that fills her mouth with sweetness. she can barely taste any alcohol in it; perfect. maybe its a bit dangerous if she doesn't realize just how much alcohol she's drinking, but that's something for her to worry about later. [break][break]

though in response to the smirk he gives, she raises her glass and casually (and suddenly) presses the slightly frosted surface of the cup against the side of his arm. "never. again." she repeats, this time to drive home a point. [break][break]

"i'm never wearing a swimsuit again, never mind participating in a contest." she groans "because unlike you, i don't like showing too much skin."

[break]

total: 3 crowns

close tab

played by

noodles

dan
he/him
twenty-five
april 13th
oldale
straight
unemployed
elite
231 height
231 height
Diamond sparrow, my moonlight majesty, come flying back to me.
awards
928 posts
DANNY HALL DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @dan
DANNY HALL
POSTED ON Aug 18, 2022 11:01:05 GMT
DANNY HALL Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","danny"]
[attr="class","top"]

an iron stomach? danny chuckles but relents. he picks up his shots and downs them one after the other, but where luka stops at two, danny continues until he's all caught up at four.[break][break]

it'll take a while for it to hit him so until then, it's not difficult to see how shitfaced everyone else is. looks like she had her heart stomped on (quite similar to , perhaps?), and look as though they're about to stumble into a different group and start a fight, and looks...like jayden.[break][break]

he's worried, naturally, but he tells himself there's nothing to be concerned over. at least not yet.[break][break]

leaning against luka, he looks at the others with a smile.[break][break]

"more shots?"[break][break]

M2RJzlq_

[attr="class","pkspr pkmn-heracross"]

[newclass=".danny"]--accent:#ada3ab; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote"]width:350px; margin:0px auto; font-size:12px; line-height:15px; border-radius:0px 0px 10px 10px; border-top:none; padding:30px 50px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny blockquote b, .pizzabox blockquote i"]color:var(--accent) [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .top"]background-color:var(--accent); padding:10px; height:15px; background-image:url(https://image.ibb.co/dMFuMc/flower.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:bottom right; width:430px; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #232323; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc"]border-top:1px solid #222; padding-top:15px; text-align:center; margin-top:15px; [/newclass]

[newclass=".danny .ooc a"]font:bold 15px 'Poppins';[/newclass]

···
close tab

played by

fish

sleeping beauty
she/her
July 15
lumiose city, kalos
bisexual
public relations
rising star
she looks like, if you bit her, honey and milk would flow from her
awards
2,003 posts
luka chêne DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @luka
luka chêne
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 4:12:42 GMT
luka chêne Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","siege"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","main"]
Woah...who knew was so powerful? Luka gapes at him in mild awe as he throws back four shots like it's nothing.[break][break]

Not to be outdone, she downs the rest of hers in quick succession. The alcohol burns going down and she can feel the warmth spreading from her hands to her face, but she's not at the point of slurred speech and hopeless inebriation just yet.[break][break]

It's probably a bad idea to get too drunk tonight, unless she wants to wake up next to a stranger...or worse, one of her friends.[break][break]

...is that worse? Yes, definitely. But also her friends are really good looking, and she's definitely been thinking about this too long because her cheeks are pink and Danny's voice barely reaches her.[break][break]

"Eh? More?" Lips purse as she reaches up to play with the pendant around her neck. "Y-you should be a little more careful! I'm not sure that I could carry you home," she teases. "But...hm. Maybe just one?"

[break][break]

@mainstage[break]UufaKtgm[break]16/150

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","name"]luka chêne

[attr="class","subtxt"]I don't know anything with certainty,[break]
But the sight of the stars makes me dream

[attr="class","pkmn"]

[attr="class","credit"]
milky

[newclass=.siege] width:450px; margin:0px auto; background:#222; position:relative; color:#000; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege] --accent:#ffd5da; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege:hover .top] border-left:450px solid var(--accent); height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .top] border-left:0px solid #222; height:10px; transition:1s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .main] font:11px 'roboto'; margin:20px 30px 30px 30px; text-align:justify; color:#bbb; background:rgba(0,0,0,0.2); padding:25px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom] background:var(--accent); min-height:135px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .avatar] width:90px; float:left; margin:20px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name b] color:rgba(224,0,0,0.4) [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .name] font:48px 'Poppins'; line-height:50px; letter-spacing:-3px; padding-top:10px; text-align:center;[/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .subtxt] background:rgba(0,0,0,0.3); padding:2px 0px; font:bold 8px 'roboto'; color:#fff; margin-left:100px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; padding-right:10px; letter-spacing:3px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn] margin-left:140px; margin-top:-10px; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img] margin-left:-10px; filter:grayscale(100%); transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .bottom .pkmn img:hover] filter:none; transition:0.5s all; [/newclass] [newclass=.siege .credit] font:bold 11px poppins; text-transform:uppercase; position:absolute; transform:rotate(90deg); right:-40px; top:20px; background:var(--accent); padding:0px 10px; color:rgba(0,0,0,0.7);[/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Roboto+Mono|Montserrat|Robot+Mono|Poppins]

·
close tab

played by

milky

jayden
he/him
december 25
ballonlea, galar
bisexual
wyndon ceo
admin
we'll never get free, lamb to the slaughter
awards
4,155 posts
jayden cross DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @jayden
jayden cross
POSTED ON Aug 19, 2022 5:06:44 GMT
jayden cross Avatar
[nospaces]
[attr="class","lovelike"]
[attr="class","top"]

[attr="class","subtxt"]SO YOU'RE BACK, [break] FROM OUTER SPACE

[attr="class","main"]

[attr="class","textbox"] what an odd group of people they were. normally, jayden would be rather caught dead than in a crowd like this. but with the alcohol buzzing around him, the sound of music bursting loudly, and in the company of friends, jayden can't help but feel a little warm. or maybe that's the effect of the several shots that he's thrown back — and the fact that he's somehow been able to remain the most upright of all of them.

[break][break] maybe it's the impact of the , or maybe something else.

[break][break] 'you and jayden used to fuck?!'

[break][break] mint screams in surprise, revealing his alias, but his mind is too blurred to note differently. he lets out a laugh, which is quickly swallowed up by the crowd.

[break][break] "yeah," jayden says, reaching for another shot to toss back. his hands brush against , as he turns to the snow-haired boy with a warm smile. "we did."

[break][break] it was a pleasant memory, even if one buried faraway. a hidden thought escapes him, then, unbidden. he wouldn't mind doing it again. this time, in the present.

[break][break] the memory is nearly enough to allow him to ignore the twisting in his gut at the sight of and bumping against each other, enough to make the grin real when he flashes it at the latter. "nice." it wasn't by any means any type of rocket training — but perhaps it would help.

[break][break] his gaze then turns to - as everyone's does. frowning, jayden reaches over to the other's elbow to steady her. "y'should drink some water," he offers, handing her a small glass. it's only after knox's words ring in his head, a second later, that he recognizes the hurt expression on her face. "is someone hurting you, illie?" concern bleeds over his expression - but perhaps a little too much, if they were just friends.

[break][break]

|NZLC5PT

[break]

HP: 28/150

[attr="class","pkmnteam"]

[attr="class","bottom"]

[attr="class","drop"]

[attr="class","oocnotes"]
[attr="class","fas fa-crow"] #MAINSTAGE [break]
shots shots shots! [break]

[newclass=".lovelike"]width:505px; margin:0px auto; background:#2b2b2b; position:relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike"]--accent:#6b3fbc; --speech:#966dff[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main b"]color:var(--speech); font:bold 13px 'Poppins';[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main i"]color:var(--speech);[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main u"]color:var(--speech); letter-spacing:1px; text-decoration:underline dotted;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .top"]background:url(https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/664104315262337034/964532912861118535/unknown.png); background-size:cover; height:300px;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .subtxt"]text-align:center; margin-top:-48px; color:var(--accent); font:45px/35px 'Poppins'; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:-2px; text-shadow: -2px -2px 0 #fff, 1px -1px 0 #7dbdff, -2px 1px 0 #fff, 1px 1px 0 #fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .main"]color:#fff; font:12px 'Roboto'; letter-spacing:0.2px; text-align:justify; padding:20px; background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .textbox"]padding: 40px 60px 30px; border: 1px solid #222; font: 11px/14px 'Roboto'; color: #f1f1f1; text-transform: lowercase; letter-spacing: 0.3px; } .lovelike .textbox a { color:#fff; font:bold 11px 'Poppins'; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom"]background:var(--accent); background-image: url(https://image.ibb.co/cpf8Wc/flower_patt.png); background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: bottom right; padding:0px 20px 10px; position:relative; overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes"]margin-right:20px; color:#ffff; font:10px 'Consolas'!important; padding:20px 0px 10px 40px; text-transform:lowercase;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .bottom .drop"]height:0px; width:20px; background:#fff; position:absolute; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike:hover .bottom .drop"]height:70px; transition:2s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes span"]font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes a"]color:inherit!important; font:12px 'Poppins'; font-weight:600;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .oocnotes b"]color:#c09eff; font:bold 12px 'Poppins'; text-transform:uppercase; [/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam"]text-align:center; margin-bottom:-20px; position:relative; z-index:99;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img"]filter:grayscale(100%); margin:0px 10px; transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .pkmnteam img:hover"]filter:none; transform:rotate(30deg); transition:0.6s all;[/newclass]
[newclass=".lovelike .fa-crow"] padding-right:5px; font-size:14px; border-right:10px solid rgba(250,250,250,0.5); [/newclass]

[googlefont=Roboto|Quicksand|Roboto+Mono|Poppins:500i,600,700|Heebo]

close tab

played by

SHIV

GONGAGER
he/him
October 13
GONGAGA
gongaga-romantic
gongager
gongago
me?
gongaga
808 height
808 height
WHERE ARE UNOVA REMAKES
awards
39,032 posts
shiv DOLLARS
part of
TAG WITH @shiv
shiv
POSTED ON Aug 20, 2022 23:12:44 GMT
shiv Avatar
[nospaces]

[attr="class","omgen"]
[attr="class","omgentop"]THE MAINSTAGE

[attr="class","omgenmid"]

SCHEDULED END: AUGUST 31ST, 11:59PM PST
SUMMER FESTIVAL

[player]https://a.tumblr.com/tumblr_rebu7zvfhp1yrg70yo1.mp3[/player]
[break]
🎼 Mewmore // Abandoned Ship (Pokémon Ruby & Sapphire Remix)
[break][break]

SPACE-TIME[break]DISTORTION #9

AFTER THE PERFORMANCES, the stage is cleared for the next set or event. The screens flash summery blue logos of Splashfest in between scrolling advertisements of sponsoring businesses or corporations.[break][break]

Suddenly, the taste of static crackles on the palate. Smears of violet brush across the sky like brush strokes. A SPACE-TIME DISTORTION is manifesting here. And now.[break][break]

Highly aggressive Pokémon appear out of nowhere, as if teleported from an entirely different plane. Some of these Pokémon are of species never before seen.[break][break]

Furthermore, the passage of time seems to flow differently here. The physical space before you glitches and fidgets too, occasionally forcing you to your knees.[break][break]

Security is quick to act. They bring civilians to safety, bringing trainers outside of the dome. Thankfully, this distortion is SMALLER IN SIZE, allowing people to safely witness the turbulence from the beach still.[break][break]

Participating in this distortion will allow your character to retrieve the following item:[break]

This item may be used for a small monetary reward or as part of a craftable item's recipe in the future.

HOW TO:

[break]

TO PARTICIPATE IN A SPACE-TIME DISTORTION, your character must make an IC-post of them entering the realm. Each of your characters can participate.[break][break]

However, your characters only have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the space-time distortion's peculiarities. Using items from the SITE SHOP that you have purchased or have earned, you can perform the following limited actions:[break][break]

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • Catch**/evolve/form change to Hisui (ONE TIME)[break]
    requires: form change or evolution item.
  • Learn PLA-exclusive moves (TWO TIMES)[break]
    requires: move items.
  • Age your character.
[break][break]

**Feel free to reflavor/reskin past Pokémon you have caught to be Hisuian versions caught during this Space-time Distortion. Furthermore, should you want your Pokémon to undergo an "IC" form change, you can explain the metamorphoses by the dimensional instability.[break][break]

Furthermore, please note in your post which Pokémon you are "catching/evolving/form changing", what moves you are learning, and more. If you are aging your character, please note to what age.[break][break]

Lastly, you DO NOT NEED TO POST IN THE SITE SHOP unless you are purchasing a required item.[break][break]

If you are form changing a Pokemon into a Hisuian form, feel free to change moves that they would not be able to have to their equivalents (e.g. level up moves to level up moves / egg moves to move tutor moves because there are no egg tutor moves in PLA) free of charge.[break][break]

You are allowed to post in this thread without redeeming a change for your Pokemon.[break][break]

THIS SPACE-TIME DISTORTION WILL FADE[break]
AUGUST 23RD, 11:59PM PST.

CROWN REQUIREMENT

👑 CROWN REQUIREMENT

TO RECEIVE CROWNS IN "THE MAINSTAGE", you must fulfill certain prompts listed below and in subsequent moderator posts. As long as you fulfill the prompts before the end of the event, you will be able to receive crowns from them.[break][break]

However, you can only redeem 1 CROWN PER POST. Subsequent moderator posts will add new prompts and a possible change in setting (the day).

[attr="class","ynospace"]
  • participate by INCOPORATING OR QUOTING 's lyrics in your post in some manner &/OR REACTING to the contents of 's speech - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • participate by SCREAMING THE NAME, ADRIAN, in response to 's audience participation/cheer chant &/OR INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)
  • participate by INCOPORATING OR QUOTING the TERAVOLT lyrics above &/OR BY INCORPORATING THE THEME OF "COPING" in your post in some fashion - 1 CROWN (REDEEMABLE ONCE)

SPONSORED ADVERTISEMENT

IRON LADY FORGE

[break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break][break]

[newclass=.ynospace li] padding: 5px;[/newclass]
close tab

played by

Red

Sums
She/Her
November 1
Mauville City
Pansexual
art collector
executive
kiss me once
then kiss me twice
5'6" height
5'6" height
say a prayer for the wicked
awards
1,146 posts
part of
TAG WITH @summer
Summer Atreides
POSTED ON Aug 21, 2022 0:54:11 GMT
Summer Atreides Avatar
As the events took place around her, Summer couldn't help but find herself get bored. She spotted in the distance, and though she was going to approach, he seemed busy with some people. Leaguers, since she recognized the tattoos of one .

She wasn't sure she had the patience to handle a conversation with a Silph in her right now.

She'd pull out her phone, messaging him that she was around if he wanted to meet up with her. Otherwise, she'd probably go somewhere else, away from the loud noise and the festivities.

Especially since a band came on to play. Terravolt? She'd never heard of them. Summer supposed she'd have to cope with their noise for now, rolling her eyes as she sipped a drink. Wait, what was that voice?

? The hell was he doing here?

Summer approached, seeing her younger brother, , and . A strange mix, aside from Knox and Jayden. But she approached, since she knew the three nonetheless.

"What the fuck are you doing, harassing poor Miss Luka, Blue? Fuck off," she said almost tiredly, coming to stand almost protectively beside the other woman.

"You all seem rather lively..."

And, as if the event couldn't get more chaotic. Out of no where, the air felt like static, a purple fog seeming to fill the air. Summer furrowed her brows before the DISTORTION blew out. She heard aggressive growls, howls, noises from other Pokemon that were certainly not friendly.

With her three out, she looked around before throwing out a forth. ZOROARK. But, it seemed, as if affected by the distortion, it changed with the air. It's fur turned white, the tips turning scarlet and wipsy.

It let out a howl, it's transformation completed.

- referenced coping (+1 crown)
- joined + + + (and whoever else is with them)
- ZOROARK transformed into HISUIAN ZOROARK (will place in marketplace)
@ mainstage